Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 am

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 Miles10
Kaiden Miles White

He didn't even realize it until he had been under the hot spray for several minutes, but Miles felt shaky. Without warning, he lurched from under the water to kneeling in front of the toilet. His body rippled as he retched repeatedly, feeling nothing come out at first and then his guts poured out. The shower covered up the sound and as soon as he was finished vomiting, he cleaned up like it was the scene of a murder he had just committed. His body actually felt better once it was empty and as the hot water seeped heat into his bones, he told himself that it was because of the alcohol. Drinking had always left him a little queasy and he had drank more than he usually did.

Of course, he had about the same reaction to emotional turmoil as he did the flu.

Miles couldn't handle being confused or conflicted. Physical fighting, he was fine. Emotional or mental games and he was out of there. His body reacted to stress poorly and he hated the way it left him feeling. There was no way in hell he was that weak.

There was no way in hell that he was gay.

The thought nearly brought tears to his eyes as he rested his head against the tiles that were still cool. How could he have done that? Did he have any self respect? Not only had he had sex with another man, but he had let another man dominant him. It was shameful and disgusting.

Even if he didn't know why it was shameful or disgusting, he just 'knew' it was and reacted to it. Grabbing the bar of soap, he scrubbed his body until the bar was all but gone and his skin was a violent red from the rough treatment. Then, he broke down. Sinking to the ground, he cradled his head between his legs and let his mind reel wildly. How could he face Dante? After what they had just done, there was no way his best friend would still want to be friends. Why had he done that?

After worrying about it and hating himself for much longer than was healthy, Miles pulled his sodden ass out of the shower and began to dry off and dress slowly. He couldn't meet his own gaze in the mirror. He wasn't a faggot. There was no way in hell he was a fucking fudge packer. This, all of this, it was just them pleasing each other. Even if it bothered him, it wasn't because he was gay. No, it bothered him because he wasn't gay. If he was gay, he wouldn't care, but he wasn't so that was the end of it.

Walking into his room, Miles flopped onto the bed and nearly ignored Dante. Rolling onto his back finally, his arms were above his head and he fought to not yawn. He hadn't even realized how tired he was. Nodding slowly, he answered, "Yeah. Much." For a moment, he remained lying lopsided on his bed and then he wiggled so that he could slip beneath the covers. Looking at Dante he smirked and asked tauntingly, "Wanna snuggle?"

Lav wasn't aware of Kait until she felt the hand on her hip and shoulder. Spinning to face her, she nearly tripped, had her friend's light touch not steadied her. Blushing a brilliant crimson, she smiled at her and answered in a tone that was practically a seductive purr, "It is so much easier to get off with help." Her own eyes gave that permission as her hands slipped to Kaitlyn's body and gently began running over her skin. Every inch that she hadn't manages to caress and touch before was brushed over lightly. Her own body reached to Kaitlyn's touch with a fresh rush of arousal. Abruptly, Lavender moved forward and slid her hands down the back of Kaitlyn's thighs as her lips met the other girl's. The kiss was passionate and she flicked her tongue lightly over the other's lips before kissing her lightly. Her body press flush against Kaitlyn's and she could feel the other girl's heartbeat against her breast. A soft sigh of happiness escaped her as she caress Kaitlyn's legs and ass.

Lavender Nicole Patterson
Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 Thumb_BleachGirls
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 am

Dante stared at the computer screen, as if trying to ignore Miles. "Naw, I'm good over here." H just stared at the screen, trying to erase the images he had just seen. He wanted to close himself off, get distant from the world, from everything. He closed his eyes, cupping his hands over them. "What happened?" he muttered quietly. "Why?"

Kaitlyn smiled as her friend returned the favor. She felt the hands touch her delicate skin and she could only smile more. She reached one hand behind Lav's head and pulled her close. Their kiss was more passionate than before. Kait knew what she wanted. She wanted Lav. It was a strange feeling, but she was embracing it. Soon her lips moved from Lav's and went to her breasts. She licked and sucked the nipples, more aggressively than before. She seemed to know what she was doing, when actually she was just playing off her impulses. She wanted more, but she didn't know how to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:53 am

Kaiden Miles White

Laughing, Miles closed his eyes and yawned again. He would sleep. In the morning, he could wake up and deal with this shit. For now, he was just going to sleep. Some part of his mind reminded him of Lavender. He had to call her, had to ask if she was mad at him. He hoped not, He hadn't upset her. Though he acted like he hadn't heard a thing, just as he was slipping off, he heard Dante whisper. Silently, he felt sympathy for his friend, almost as much as he had been feeling for himself as of late.

Lavender bit her tongue so she wouldn't cry out as the other girl began to lick and suck on her breasts. It felt so good. Her body moved and her hands cradled Kaitlyn's head for a moment. "God, Kait, that feels amazing," Lav hissed between clenched teeth. One of her hands slid down and she dragged her nails over Kaitlyn's skin. Abruptly, she grabbed Kaitlyn's wrists and jerked her up. Pushing the other girl against the tiled wall of the shower, she kissed her hard before moving one of her knees between Kaitlyn's legs to grind against her soft core as her mouth went to the girl's shoulder, biting, sucking, and kissing as she kept the brunette's arms pinned.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 am

Dante waited until his friend had passed out. He walked out of the room and into the bathroom. He showered, trying to scrub off the spray tan. His frustration grew as the stain didn't seem to be coming off. He dug his nails into his skin, almost breaking it. He yowled in pain, not loud enough for Miles to hear, but enough to express his anger. He pounded his fists against the tile walls and slowly sank to his ass on the floor. He held his knees close to his chest, letting the water hit his hair, shoulders, arms, and back. He didn't cry, as much as he wanted to, he couldn't.

Kaitlyn liked being controlled for some odd reason. If Dante had tried anything like that, he would have gotten kneed in the nuts. But this was Lavender. She was just trying to make Kaitlyn happy. And yet, Kait wanted to make her happy. Part of her felt bad for ripping her from her boyfriend. But the other part was overly glad she did. She moaned as she was bit and sucked, "oh harder Lav" she quietly muttered, in a sort of begging tone. Her hands were pinned, but she wished so hard to touch the other girl's special spot. She was very aroused by the dominance Lav portrayed.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 am

Kaiden Miles White

Miles's eyes had barely closed when he began to have nightmares. The dreams were vague, but one thing was the same in all of them: everyone knew and everyone hated him for it. He wasn't even sure of what it was that they knew, but they all did. It was terrifying to be separated from his peers and family. At one point, the dream reached a peek of violence, verbal and emotional. Jerking awake, the red head stared around wildly, fearing for his life before realizing it was a dream. With a sigh, he flopped back, his arm falling across his eyes. Abruptly, he bolted up again. "Dante?" he called before he could stop himself. Of course Dante wasn't still in there. The other had probably gone back to the guest room to sleep. Standing up, Miles stretched and shifted to the edge of the bed. Burying his face in his hands, he tried to figure out if he actually had a headache or if it was a mix of imagination and emotional turmoil.

Some part of the teenage girl's lusty mind acknowledged that pinning her friend was wrong. Kaitlyn had just been taken advantage of. The fact that she was just being encouraged, however, turned her on. Complying, she gyrated her knee against the sensitive core and bit down on Kaitlyn's shoulder, sucking at the skin, before releasing one of Kaitlyn's wrists to move her hand down. Her slender fingers slipped in between their bodies and brushed lightly over the outside. Her mouth moved from Kaitlyn's shoulder back to her mouth. Already, there was a small bruise forming. As she kissed the brunette again, her fingers began to gentle pinch and caress her clit.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Dante turned off the water of the shower. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, and then he heard his name. "Miles!" he called to himself, believing his friend was in some sort of danger. He rushed to the room, holding the towel around his waist. "Miles, are you alright?" he yelled as he got back to the boy's room. He stared at his best friend, lying on the edge of the bed. He sat near his feet and shook his arm. "Hey, I'm here, what's up?" He was really concerned. This was his best friend after all.

Kaitlyn moaned more and more. All she really wanted was Lav right now. Dante was nowhere in her mind. When her hand was released, it quickly moved to Lav's pussy and started rubbing gently, tweaking the clit. As their lips pressed against each other, she moaned even more than before. From all the noises that escaped her mouth, you would think she was having some intense sex. She pushed her tongue hard against Lav's, feeling the roughness of it. The shared saliva started to drip down the side of her mouth, mixed with the warm shower water. Kaitlyn was not a victim in her eyes. She was an experiment. Lav was her experiment. Although Kait believed herself to be straight, she had always had that deep down thought about kissing and touching another woman, and what better woman than her bestie?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Miles was rather shocked at how fast Dante got there, almost as shocked as he was by what he saw when he briefly lifted his arm off his face. Dante's appearance showed that he had rushed in from concern. Trying not to let his shame show, he muttered, his tone reflecting his annoyance towards himself, "I have a fucked up dream. When I didn't see you I had a moment. Sorry." Groaning dramatically, he bitched, "I sound like such a fucking pussy, but it was fucked up man!" Trying to laugh at himself, he uncovered his face and looked at his friend, studying him from one eye. In a dead serious tone, he told him, "I know this is irrelevant, but you're fucking ugly...but in a good." He nodded in agreement with himself with a smile that clearly stated he was out of it from lack of sleep.

"Fuck, yeah, Kaitlyn," Lavender gasped, her voice higher than usual as she felt her body melting with arousal. Hot water, hot kisses, and hot touches left her a puddle of nerves and she was just about to climax when the bathroom door burst open.

"YOU DISGUSTING MONSTER! GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!" a loud voice roared.

Before Lavender was really aware of what was going on, there was a strong hold in her hair as Kaitlyn's father grabbed her and began hauling her away. As she twisted to call to her friend, Lavender saw her mother holding her back. The raven haired girl's voice died in her throat. Could she call out? Was this all just going to be a mistake in Kaitlyn's eyes. Lavender nearly cried as she thought about it.

Roughly, she was thrown out into the yard. Her body was dripping and naked until there was a small towel thrown out. Desperately, she scrambled for it, struggling to cover herself with the fabric as she stared at the front of the house. Shock and horror showed on her face before she leap up and raced down her street. There was the wet slap of flesh against concrete as she ran towards her home and she found the front door blessedly unlocked. She slamed it shut and bolted for her room.

Throwing herself on the bed, she burst into tears. What had just happened? Her mind felt like it was in shock. On one hand, she understood well that they had been caught and like a perverted fiend she had been cast out without her clothes. On the other hand, her mind was still back in the hot shower with Kaitlyn.

A certain part of her body was in agreement with that part of her mind.

Tentatively standing up, she looked out her blinds towards Kaitlyn's house, but it was too far away to see anything. Desperate for some sort of contact, she searched her room for her phone only realize it was with the rest of her stuff at Kaitlyn's. Once again in tears, she tried her computer. Turning on her laptop, she only prayed that Kaitlyn would be allowed online. She had to talk to her, had to know that she was okay.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Dante smiled and laughed as he walked out of the room. He got dressed and then walked back to Miles' room. Being int he spare bedroom was weird to him. He laid down on the bed, far from Miles and went to sleep. "Fucking asshole," he whispered in his dreams.

Kaitlyn was enjoying herself and then the door opened. Right away she knew she was in trouble. As Lav was pulled away from her and tossed out, Kaitlyn started crying. "What did she do to you hunny?" asked her mother as she wrapped a towel around her baby girl. She had no idea Kaitlyn was crying because Lavender wasn't there. "I always knew she was a vial creature, waiting to prey on my precious daughter." Kaitlyn continued to cry as she heard her mother's harsh words of hate. They walked to her room and then Kaitlyn slammed the door shut on her mom. "Sweety, please open the door," she said through it.

"No, just leave me alone." Her father came back into the house and started talking terrible things on Lavender to his wife. Kait heard it all, and started crying even more. She looked at Lav's clothes on her floor and picked them up. She felt the phone in her pocket. How would Lav contact her now? She had to talk to her, she had to. She jumped onto her computer and saw that Lav was on AIM. She immediately sent a message to her.

Omg, are you alright?
I am so sorry...
I hate them for what they did...
I don't know for how long I am not allowed to see you...
But I need to..
I miss you so much already...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Miles chuckled and let his eyes close before shifting back to where he was originally sleeping. When he felt the bed groan under Dante's weight, he yawned a good night before falling asleep. He was out like a light and soft, snuffling snores escaped him, dying each time he shifted to a new position, only to come back a second later. Steadily, he wiggled and wormed his way across the bed like every time before.

The rapid pings on her AIM meant one of two things: one something scandalous had just happened, which it had, but none of the gossips knew, or Kaitlyn was online. Amazingly, despite the shitty luck Lavender seemed to be having that evening, it was actually the latter. Her beautiful best friend's screen picture popped up as well as several short comments all appearing one after the next. Tears poured down her face as she read the stream of concern.

I am so sorry...
I didn't think your parents would hear...
Are you okay? I miss you too...
They can't keep you from school!...I hope...
I wanna hug you right now...just to know everything is okay...

Lavender bit her lower lip. She hated to admit it, but she really did want to hold Kaitlyn. Her skin felt clammy without her friend's heat pressed flushed against it. Her world sounded all too quiet without Kaitlyn's breath filling it. Lavender's heart hurt without her there to make sure that it was okay. It was shameful to admit, but already she was starting to convince herself that it was for the best. Now, Kaitlyn would get the chance to think things through and so would Lavender. Rather than being caught up in the feelings, the two would be able to decide whether what happened was a fluke or not...though from the way her heart raced every time a new IM came, Lavender was starting to think she didn't have a choice.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Dante slept soundly, still feeling the effects of being drunk. An earthquake, garbage truck, and jack hammer hitting the ground couldn't wake him up.

Kaitlyn cried harder as she read the replies from Lavender.

I don't want to be away from you...
I need you...

She paused for a moment and then wiped her eyes.

I have your phone and I will bring it to you at school on Monday, unless you want to try and see each other before that?
I'm not technically grounded, but I can arrange to meet up with Dante, since they still like him and then we could meet somewhere?
What do you think?

She really wanted to be with Lavender, more than anything right now. She knew she had to find a way to see her friend. Dante knew he fucked up with Kaitlyn, but she also knew he would do anything to fix it. So she would use him, as evil as it sounded in her mind. Using her boyfriend to see another person she longed for. And yet, that didn't change her mind at all. She grabbed her phone from her pocket on the floor and started texting, "hey Dante. Sorry I missed your call. Can we get together tomorrow and talk?" After sending the text, she sat back and waited for his reply. He was taking quite some time, so she changed into her pjs and sat back at her desk. She grabbed her laptop and sat in bed, having it propped on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 am

Kaiden Miles White

Miles continued to slumber on, eventually finding a pose that kept him quiet and still enough to slip into a deep sleep.

I don't either babe...we'll fine a way...

Lavender wanted to reassure her friend, tell her that they would be able to see each other soon, but she couldn't seem to think of how or when. It was making her want to cry even more, but that stopped when she read Kaitlyn's IM.

*hug* I think that is brilliant! I could use the excuse that I am visiting Miles tomorrow and we could all hang at Dante's place!...but are you sure that you're okay with that?

Lavender realized she couldn't remain naked, so she typed a quick warning that she might be a moment, before rushing into her rest room and showering to remove the dirt. Then, dripping wet, she scurried back to her room, toweling off her hands before checking to see if she needed to reply. Then, she ventured to her dresser and began to pull out night clothing. Warm and comfortable, though still feeling heavy, she carried her laptop to her bed, finding the thin, wire frame to prop it up on. Resting her head on her pillow, she felt out off it, distant. Maybe that was what made her type what she did or maybe it was her immature, teenage heart desperately longing to say it.

You'll always be my best friend first and foremost, but I kinda, sorta, really love you. <3
I wanna do anything possible to make you smile, so don't cry, beautiful. Smile

A small smile appeared on her face as she reread her own words, but she felt the sting of salty tears in her eyes. She didn't really realize it, but some part of her was still convinced that this wasn't real to Kaitlyn...It was in that moment, she decided that even if it was an experiment, she would play along with it and take it as far as Kait let her. Maybe waiting until college to out herself wasn't such a good idea after all.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 am

Dante rolled in his sleep. He felt his pocket vibrate. He reached under the sheets and pulled it out. He flipped it open and read it. A large smile slid across his face. He texted really quickly to her. "Of course babe, I am so sorry." He closed the phone and placed it back in his pocket. He placed both hands behind his head, staring up at the ceiling as he faded into his deep slumber. The smile didn't fade.

Kait read the messages over and over. She read aloud the words to herself, imagining it as if Lav was saying it to her. She closed her eyes as she thought how to reply.

I texted Dante and he said I can meet with him, so you have to ask Miles...
I wish you were here...

She paused for a moment before she replied. "I love you"... Sure the girls had told each other they loved each other time and time again, just like friends do.

I love you too...
Can't wait to see you tomorrow...
Good night!
Gotta rest up!

She went to her bed and laid down. She held a pillow close to her heart and smiled deep into it. She closed her eyes and slowly slipped into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Miles woke early to the buzzing of his phone. Reaching for it, he flipped it open and read the message from Lavender. His groggy mind noted that it was from her laptop, but he wasn't too concerned as to why. Instead he answered.

Whatever you want, my beautiful lady. I *might* be with Dante today though, so be warned. XD

Yawning, he sat up and scrubbed his face, only to freeze as he remembered everything. Glancing at his bedmate, he shifted and stood up. Pain shot from his ass up his spin and he cringed slightly. It didn't hurt as much as he had thought it would. Hell, none of it had. He wasn't sure if that made him feel better or worse as a whole. He was still not cooping with the whole 'gay' thing, but eventually, he knew he'd get his head straightened out...hopefully, literally.

Even though he was saying that it didn't hurt that much, getting dressed was a slow, tentative process. Partly because he didn't want to wake up Dante, but also because it hurt to bend too far over. Clothed, he walked back over to the bed and flopped down. Trying not to grimace, he poked Dante in the side and whined, "Wake up! Wake up! I need help raiding the kitchen! I am sure Dad has good stuff hidden in there somewhere!"

I wish I was too...G'night and sleep well~

Reading the final messages, Lavender didn't even realize when her eyes closed. She knew that they snapped open as her laptop fell from the bed onto the floor. With a yelp, she jumped to her feet and quickly scrambled to grab her laptop and check it. She silently berated herself. Why hadn't she been smart enough to set it aside? What if it was broken? This was all her fault for being stupid!

However, it wasn't broken and it turned on just fine. Relieved, she sent a message to Miles, knowing it would set off his phone. She didn't even think about it until it was already sent, but it was early morning, rather than late night. Surely he would get over it and just be happy that she wasn't mad at him...At least, that was what she was hoping would happen. With her luck, Miles would be acting like a PMSing bitch and flip out on her.

Handsome man~ I want to see you today. <33 We should hang out.

Standing, she went to her dresser, only to feel a wave of nausea. Her head spun and she rushed to the bathroom. Kneeling before the toilet, she puked once, her body's delightful reaction to the alcohol from the night before. After that, she felt fine. She dressed and cleansed herself quickly. When she returned to her laptop, she found a reply from Miles. Grinning, she ran downstairs to eat and possibly do her homework while she waited for it to be time to go.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Dante rolled over in his sleep. But he was soon awoken by his friend. His groggy eyes awoke and he looked into the bright room. "Ouch," he cried as he held his forehead. "I'm hungover man... Can't we do this later?" but before Miles had time to reply, his stomach growled. "Ok, never mind. I'm getting up." He crawled out of bed and stretched his body. It felt stiff. Must have been from the lack of sleep, or maybe just the way he was sleeping. He followed Miles down to the kitchen and started rummaging around for food. HE grew bored quickly and started texting Kaitlyn.

"Hey sweety. Good morning! Just wanted to say I can't wait to see you today so we can talk! Is there anything in particular that you wanted to do?"

He closed the phone and stuffed it back into his pocket. "Maybe we should just start drinking again." he joked with his friend. "That's the only cure to a hangover that I know of!"

Kaitlyn woke up from the sound of her phone going off. She grabbed it and smiled as she read the text. It was going to be incredibly easy to use Dante for her plan. All she needed was a ride from him. She would figure how to get Lavender alone later. She started her reply.

"I was thinking that we could meet up at your house with Miles and Lavender, since your mom is working today and your dad is out of town. How about around 12ish in the afternoon?"

She then hopped over to her desk and messaged Lav.

Hey!
=D
Just wanted to let you know...
Dante's parents are gone today....
And hes gonna let us hang out at his place tonight!!!
Tell Miles to meet you there at like 12!!
<3 you!

Miss you!!
Can't wait to see you!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Kaiden Miles White

Chuckling, Miles had never felt happier that his hangovers were mild to say the least. He was about to heartlessly pester his friend again when the other decided to get up. Still moving gingerly, he didn't really put his weight down as he walked quickly into the kitchen. Eager to focus on something other than the fact that his heart had skipped a beat when Dante's eyes opened, the young man began to search through the cabinets. Surely his father would have something good for them to munch on while they waited for Dante's killer headache to pass. Finding a box of cheese crackers, he sat down on the floor and listened to the click of keys as Dante texted, presumably his girl friend.

When the other spoke, he smiled and shook his head. "Can't. I am meeting Lav later and I want to behave." As if on cue, his phone went off and he fished it out of his pocket. Giving Dante a look, he added, "And since you are going to be seeing Kait, I would suggest behaving yourself." Standing up, he shot his friend a dark look as he added, "I seriously doubt that she is gonna tolerate you continuing to push it and I do not want to miss another chance with Lavender." It roughly translated to 'I do NOT want a repeat of last night' but Miles knew better than to phrase it that way.

Grabbing the crackers and a bag of chips, he headed towards the living room as he decided to veg until he met with his girl friend.

Hearing her laptop ping, alerting her of a new message, the raven haired girl grabbed her books and what was left of her break fast, and ran up stairs. Situating herself at her desk, she read the reply with a grin spreading across her face.

Hey. ^^
Awesomeness! All we need to do is get them playing games
Then We can be alone. ;D
JKing =P
Messaging him now.
<3 you 2!
Miss you more!!
I can't wait till twelve!

Quickly, she signed over to message Miles.

I am fine with it. <3 I can't wait to see you and Kaitlyn. :3 Lovers~

Looking back towards her homework, she suddenly felt a lot less eager about doing it. All she wanted was for it to be noon already so that she could see Kaitlyn. Maybe then she would be able to sort out how she felt. Even if she couldn't, at least she would be able to see her best friend's smiling face.

Shaking her head and sighing like a love struck sap, she laid her head on the desk and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:17 am

Dante laughed and stared back at his friend. "She loves me retard!" he exclaimed as he walked over and grabbed the bag of chips from him. He reached into his pocket and fished out his keys. "Hey, I'm heading home, since I have to change and then pick up Kait. You wanna just go over to my place? Or do you want em to text you when we get back there?" he asked as he stuffed more chips into his mouth.

Kaitlyn quickly ran for the shower and made sure it was a really quick procedure. She was in and out in no time. She ran back to her room and got dressed. As soon as she was ready, she ran downstairs and asked her mom if she could see Dante. Of course her mother said yes and she ran back to her room. She started digging through a drawer of her desk until she found an XBOX 360 video game she had bought for Dante. It was a new fighting game, one he had been talking about for months now.

She was planning on giving it to him later, but she needed the time alone with Lavender. She grabbed her backpack and quickly put the game inside it. She grabbed her phone and Lav's phone and stuffed both of them into her pockets of her jeans. She was so excited to see Lav, but wasn't even thinking how she would deal with Dante.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Kaiden Miles White

"What is love?" Miles remarked, his tone slightly soft, obviously thoughtful, as he looked away from his friend. Looking back at him with a grin, he shook his head and answered, "I gotta change and I want to pick Lavender up something. I figure if I spoil her, there is a better chance of getting some." His tone was joking and he didn't really mean it. He was just hoping that she wouldn't decide that he was like Dante. She wasn't like Kait. The moment Miles really pissed her of, he knew that everything would be over. Nothing and no one could tell that girl no. As he continued to munch on crackers and click through the channels.

"I need my phone!" Lavender suddenly whined, banging her hands on the top of her desk like a child throwing a tantrum. It lasted for a moment and then she huffed and leap up. Pausing just long enough to tell Miles that she would be at the store and he needed to pick her up before going to Dante's, she quickly changed clothes again, dressing in something that was more revealing than her normal garb. The close fitting, white shirt showed of an ample amount of cleavage and rode up to flash a tanned strip of her toned belly every time she moved too fast, and a low slung pair of jeans that hugged her tightly, molding her already beautiful body into perfection.

Dressed and restless, she headed to the store. She would buy lots of produce and talk the boys into letting her and Kaitlyn cook while they entertained themselves. They had done it a time or two before and Lavender knew that as soon as the boys were plugged into whatever idiotic game they chose, they wouldn't even think to bother the girls. Then, she and Kaitlyn could have all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:08 am

Dante placed the bag of chips on the counter and walked towards the front door. "See you soon-ish!" he called out to Miles before leaving. He got into his car and drove the short ride back to his house. He quickly ran into the house, and showered even faster than he ever had before. He got in and got out in less than five minutes. He stood in front of his closet, naked, trying to pick out the best outfit to wear for Kait. He was going to make it up to her, even if it killed him and he would be put back on first base only. He hated the idea of that, but it had to be done. He wasn't gay and he wasn't going to let his little experiments turn him that way. After much thought and consideration, he finally found what he was looking for. He got dressed and ran back down to his car.

He quickly started the car and as he was driving, he quickly got an idea. He should totally get something for Kait, so half way to his house, he took a left turn and headed for the flower shop. As he pulled up to the store, he got out and looked at tons of the different assortments. Finally he found a nice one with a nice arrangements of different flowers. He paid for the bouquet and then raced his car over to Kaitlyn's. As he rang the doorbell, he cleared his throat and held the flowers behind his back.

Kaitlyn heard the door ring and raced to the front door. She gave a shy smile to Dante as she opened the door. She had to put on a show for her parent's, so she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Hello handsome," she said as she smiled at him. Before he would answer, he displayed the flowers to her, handing them to her. She looked at them and then back at Dante. "Thank you" she said as grabbed them from him. She closed the door and walked to the car with him. As they got in, she was quiet. He tried to start a conversation, but she was more interested in just seeing Lav.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Kaiden Miles White

"Cya and drive safe," Miles replied. Though he knew he had showered recently, he couldn't remember exactly when so after a few more minutes of mindless channel surfing, he got up, showered, dressed in clean jeans and a shirt that was relatively new. Checking the mirror to make certain he didn't look bad, he got his shoes and keys and then hit the road. Taking a quick stop by a florist, he bought a single rose that had been dyed purple and then stopped by a cheap jewelry store and bought a pendant that was simple and beautiful. On a scrap of paper, he jotted down a thoughtless Both are as rare and beautiful as you. Just like you, they are impossible to not love. She was a girl. There was no way that she wouldn't swoon over that.

Once he had paid for it all, he drove to the same store he always picked Lavender up at. She was a creature of habit and always shopped in the same place. Leaving the rose and necklace in the front seat, he climbed out and ran in. Lavender was already paying and when she spotted him, she gave him a quick kiss and told him her plan to cook a meal for him, saying that Kaitlyn would flip over the idea.

Having bought everything she needed for the meal, Lavender had the oddest hope that Dante's family would have some cooking wine. She was too young to buy any and there was no way here parents would ever let her get away with taking some from their kitchen. When she spotted Miles, she gave him a quick kiss and then told him that she really wanted to cook for him as she paid for everything. It was almost endearing that he actually helped her carry all of it out, but she had the oddest feeling that it was just to get in her pants. Oh, wait, it wasn't a feeling. It was past experience with him.

When she climbed into the car, she felt something underneath her and shifted. Lifting up the two gifts, she beamed at him. The small note made her feel oddly special, and that was enough to make her lean over and give him a real lip lock. Before things got too intense, she sat back and eagerly urged him to start driving.

It took a few minutes for them to get there, and she practically bolted up the steps with her arms full. Miles was right behind her, and he opened the door for her. Flashing him a thankful smile, she went into the kitchen, only to frown as he followed. Placing the stuff on the counter, she looked at him and asked, "Aren't you going to go talk with Dante?"

"He and Kaitlyn aren't back yet," Miles answered, his eyes lingering on her lips in an obvious way.

Trying not to frown, she nodded and then forced a smile. "Going to hang out with me until you can ditch me for him?"

"I will hang out with you all evening if you keep that beautiful smile," the redhead offered with a flash of his perfect teeth.

God those teeth...they were her weakness, and she was glad that he didn't know it. Every time she saw them, she wanted to feel them. Shaking her head to clear the thought and dismiss his flirting, she told him, "You know that just seeing you makes me smile. No need for you to waste your time ogling me."

Miles touched her cheek and Kaitlyn leaned into it slightly before stopping herself. Noticing it, he grinned and teased, "It isn't a waste of time since you are so worthy of ogling."

Despite the fact that she was more excited about seeing Kait than she was about his words, Lavender couldn't stop herself from blushing and smiling. God, he was good with his words when he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 am

Dante realized things were going to be rough between them. He had done some really stupid things, while she was there and of course, after she was there. But he was planning on getting to the bottom of it and fixing things for them. He looked over at her frequently, but her backpack caught his eye. "What's in the bag?" he asked her. But it seemed his question had gone unnoticed. As they approached the house, Kaitlyn was staring at Miles' car. A large smile slid over her face. Dante sighed low to himself, 'at least she's happy about something.'

Kaitlyn grew more and more excited as they parked. She grabbed her bag and started walking with Dante to his house. She walked over to him and held his hand. "We can talk about it later, but I am starving!" she said as she leaned on his shoulder. When they got inside, Kait headed straight for the kitchen. She knew Lav would be there, but did not expect Miles to be. She hid her sadness, started thinking of being alone with the girl she was so crazy about. She reached into her pocket, pulling out Lav's phone. She walked over to them and handed it to her. "Hey, good to see you guys. Hey Lav, you left this at my place." She was good at acting like they had never spoken the night after she left the house.

Dante followed her into the kitchen and smiled at his dear friend and Lavendar. "Glad to see you guys made yourself at home," he joked as he walked to the fridge. He rummaged through it until deciding on grabbing a Root Beer. "Anyone want one?" he asked as he looked around the kitchen.

Kaitlyn smiled and shook her head. "Well, I was thinking you boys would like a special treat while Lav and I make you a delicious meal?" She grabbed her backpack and reached inside of the large pocket. She took out the XBOX 360 game and handed it to Dante. "It's for your birthday, but I figured you should be able to play it now," she said as she smiled at him. She looked over at Lav, looking at her body, she felt herself growing aroused already, thinking about experimenting with her in this very kitchen. Her eyes flashed back to the boys leaving the kitchen, Dante pulling Miles to the family room. She smiled and looked over at the beautiful lady in the room, "well, that was easy!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 am

Kaiden Miles White

Before he could push the matter and pester her more, there was the sound of a car pulling up. Pulling away just on the off chance it wasn't Dante, he waited a minute and then Kaitlyn walked in. His eyes didn't miss the way that Lavender's face lit up as soon as she saw her petite friend. Even though he knew he shouldn't, he couldn't wonder if something was happening. He instantly dismissed the thought. It was his own recent experiments that were making him question her, not anything she had done or said. Smiling at Kaitlyn, he said, "Good to see you too." When Dante walked in, he smirked and greeted him teasingly, "Of course. Glad to see you guys got here safe with your reckless driving. I'll take one!"

"Don't fill up on soda," his girlfriend teased them both with a laugh. Looking at her, he stuck his tongue out, but her attention had already shifted back to Kaitlyn, making him wonder yet again. However, his attention was instantly caught by Kaitlyn too.

Once they were in the family room, he flopped down on the couch and cheered childishly, "Start ze game!"

Waiting until they were gone, a sigh of relief escaped Lavender. Pouting cutely, she slipped her phone into her purse and then scolded Kaitlyn, "Don't do that so well! You had me convinced that last night was all just a good dream when he walked in acting so indifferent." Then a sly smile crept across her lips as she took a step towards Kaitlyn and added, "But then I saw the way your eyes were watching me. You know, that really gets me hot." Her own body was already starting to get aroused from the images that filtered through it. Biting her lower lip, she paused for a second and then leaned towards Kaitlyn for a kiss. Even now, after everything, she was half expecting rejection.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:17 am

Dante was too involved in his new present to even get the hint that something fishy was going on. As they got into the front room, he ripped the plastic off the game. "I can't believe she actually got me this!" He was so excited as he walked the disc to the XBOX 360. As he lay the disc in the tray, he quickly ran back to the couch, turned on the TV by the remote, and grabbed his controller. "Get your controller, so I can beat your ass!" he exclaimed as he started the game.

Kaitlyn smiled as her friend pretended to scold her. It was sexy. As she felt the lips pressed against hers, she kissed back, wrapping her arms around Lav's waist, pulling her in closer. She finally broke the kiss after several minutes. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and what I want to try with you." Her eyes peered deeply into Lav's. It was as if they were asking her 'take me'. She leaned in and started to kiss Lav again, moving a hand to the small of her back and up her spine, to the back of her head, pressing it against hers. She could feel herself growing wet with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:04 am

Kaiden Miles White

"Who are you kidding? The only way you could beat me is if I didn't pick the controller up at all!" Miles replied arrogantly as he grabbed the controller and settled back down. As the game started, he hit buttons, quickly learning the game and then strategizing to beat Dante. Unlike a lot of guys his age, he didn't get as fixated on games, at least, not unless he was playing with Dante. Then he would cuss his friend under his breath and swear up and down that the game was cheating. This time, however, he was doing better than usual. "Whoo!" Miles cheered jokingly at the end of one of the rounds he had one. Looking at Dante, he asked jokingly, "Jealous?"

"Me too. I could barely sleep. All I was thinking about was you," Lavender replied, her eyes staring intently into Kaitlyn's. As the other girl kissed her, she kissed back passionately and moved her hands around the other's waist so that she could cup her ass. Pulling the other girl closer to her, she slid another hand up the back of her shirt to run over her skin lightly. After a few minutes, the hand traveled further up and unhooked her bra before moving to the front of her shirt to cup and caress one of her breasts. Removing her lips from Kaitlyn's, she nipped, kissed, and sucked lightly along her jaw bone down to her neck, careful not to leave a mark. The hand that was caressing her ass moved up to pull the cloth away from Kaitlyn's shoulder so that Lav could get at the skin there, biting down slightly harder before kissing.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:16 am

Dante held his controller tight in his grasp as he started pushing the buttons and learning how to play. "Well, I think you cheated on this shit. You must have played it before." He was playing much better than Miles had ever played anything. Dante found himself constantly cursing out loud, almost to the point of yelling. "Fucking game!" he yelled as he stood up and started arguing with Miles.

Kaitlyn moaned into Lav's mouth, feeling her touching her skin. She closed her eyes and let Lav do whatever she wanted. Her hands moved down the small of Lav's back and then to her pants. She stuck her hand into the pants and started squeezing her ass cheeks. Feeling her self grow more and more aroused, she thought about finally paying Lav the attention she had paid her just yesterday. She wanted to please her and make her feel what she was feeling, which was something a little more than amazing.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:33 am

Kaiden Miles White

Miles shook his head in denial of the accusation, though he felt like going and hugging Kait for picking a game that he could actually win. It was such a nice change! The urge to laugh struck him as Dante started arguing with him, but with a straight face, he argued back. After a few minutes of mindlessly bickering with his best friend, he waved his middle finger in the other male's face and snapped, "Fuck you! You know I owned your ass. Just admit it!"

Feeling the fingers on her ass, she bit down a little harder on Kaitlyn. Pulling back, she whispered, nuzzling her nose against the pale neck, "You're going to have to be even quieter this time." Though she could hear the shouting, she knew it was in good fun, and the boys were more likely to hear them than Kaitlyn's parents had been. Removing her hands fro Kaitlyn's clothes, she dropped to her knees before the other girl and undid the front of her pants. Kissing her thighs, she ran her tongue over the fabric of her friend's panties. Looking up at her, she asked seductively, "What do you want me to do to you?" Lavender wanted to see the girl writhe in pleasure, the mere thought leaving her dripping.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)   Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are You Calling *Gay*? (Private, Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next