Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:55 am

A small hum escaped the neko as he hopped up to walk along the raised edge of the bridge. If he were to fall from the small ledge, he would face barely a two foot drop, but he was still cautious. If it was just water or dirt below, he would have been more careless, but this particular neko had a huge avoidance of sludge, such as what filled the trench.

Just as he was nearing the highest point on the bridge, he heard movement behind him, and a voice of authority called out, "Hey cat!"

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) MMM-1

With a tired sigh, he spun around, his tail lashing to keep him from unbalancing at the quick movement. His eyes racked over the animal control officer that had approached him. There was a distinct frown on his face as he watched the uniform approach. When he was a tad closer, the neko informed him, "Cat is a racist term that is politically incorrect."

"Get off the ledge," the officer commanded him, ignoring his remark.

Another sigh and then he hopped down in front of the taller man gracefully. For half a second, he studied the man and then realized that this wasn't someone he could avoid confrontation with by using his guile. Crossing his arms, he knew that the tank top he was wearing did nothing to hide his bare neck. Of course, he always remembered too late that he needed to hide it. The damn laws always slipped from his mind when it was hot and he was getting dressed.

"Where is your collar?" the uniform demanded, already reached for his hand cuffs. Strays had a look about them that was easy to recognize, and just from the looks of it, he could tell that he would have to take Sven into custody.

[[So here is where Irrui's character leaps in dramatically and saves him. <3 xDD]]
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:23 am

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) Idk10

Rory stretched as he walked down the street, a small smile on his face as he made his way home. He had just finished filming the kiss scene for the movie he was cast. He could feel the cool jewel that hung off his necklace bounce with every step.

Hungry, Rory decided to go eat. It was then that he spotted a little neko about to be taken by an animal control officer. On impulse, Rory walked over and tapped the officer on the shoulder.

“I’m sorry, but that’s my neko. I lost him in the crowd a few blocks away. Thank you for finding him, I’ll take him home now.” Rory smiled lightly as he walked past the officer and wrapped an arm around the neko.

“Wait, how do I know you’re the owner?” The officer asked suspiciously.

Rory frowned, not happy that the officer was ruining the scene. “I didn’t bring his papers and as you can see he’s obviously lost his collar. Do you really want to take this all the way to the ….wherever it is? I’m sure you’d rather get back to your wife.”

Rory kept a tight hold on the neko and smiled when the officer let him go with an annoyed expression. Walking past the officer he started humming until he was sure the officer wasn’t within hearing range.

“That was fun. Let’s go home little neko.” He said with laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:32 am

Seeing the guy approach, Sven tilted his head curiously, his calico markings getting distorted as his hair fell to the side. Because of the randomness in the splotches, many people assumed that the young neko was actually white and dyed his hair, but it grew that way naturally. While he didn't understand it, he didn't think it mattered that much until someone gave him a hard time for it. If human teenagers thought they had it bad with insults after dying their hair, they had nothing on nekos. If a show neko was dyed, they would be utterly worthless, even after the dye came out.

"Sorry master!" Sven chimed in as soon as Rhyll claimed to be his owner. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as he slipped closer to the male and pressed against him. Rubbing his cheek against the human's chest, he purred and eyed the officer until he left. As soon as he was gone, Sven pulled away and asked, "Do I owe you for that or are you actually going to give me a home?" His lips were curved in a smile as his tail curled and uncurled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:53 am

Rory stretched again before answering, “Of course, I’m beautiful not heartless. Follow me.”

He pointed in the general direction of his house and started forward. His home wasn’t far, though his stomach decided to remind him half way there. Sighing, he decided to wait until they arrived. After five minutes they arrived.

The house wasn’t much, a simple two story grey stoned house with a dark brown roof and a chimney. Letting out a happy sigh, he motioned for the little neko to go in as he opened the door. He shut the door when both of them were in and shouted “I’m home.”
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:09 am

A small smile played across the calico's features, hiding his dark thoughts behind a happy front. As they walked, he pranced about, climbing onto everything he could and preforming balancing acts just to amuse himself. In five minutes, he nearly broke his neck half a dozen times.

Dipping his head in thanks, he walked in and instantly froze. The young neko's tail rose as he caught a scent that told him that he wasn't the first of his kind to have wondered there. Before he could wonder if his 'brethren' was still there, the human called out, making it obvious that they were not alone in the house.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) NekoBoy-1

The covers wrapped around his body, twisted along his curves and kinks. His head rested on the pillow. The sun started to peek through the curtains of his room. As the rays danced upon his face, he rolled over, turning his head from the light. He grabbed his other pillow and placed it over his whole head. But still he could see some light. "Fucking.... piece of.... dumb..." he started mumbling to himself. "Fine! I'm up!" he yelled as if the sun would care he was awake. He climbed out of bed and walked towards the kitchen. He had hoped Rory would be there.

When he approached the kitchen, there were no sounds of sizzling bacon, no shitty toaster making burnt toast, not even the sound of a spoon hitting the porcelain cereal bowl. Blake felt his stomach grumble, but he wasn't worried about that now. Rory wasn't home. "Maybe he's just shopping?" he said aloud to himself. He shrugged his shoulders and started rummaging through the cabinets for something to munch on. When he was finally done preparing his meal, he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

He ate as he changed the channel again and again, making fun of the stuff he didn't want to watch, or just plain didn't enjoy. He placed the plate on the coffee table when he was done. 'Rory will get it...' he thought to himself. He placed his feet on the table and stretched out his muscular body. Still flipping through the channels. It seemed like hours had passed by. Blake stood up from the couch and started stretching even more. His body was nimble and swift. He had to work to keep it looking good and enticing. After several minutes of awesome stretching, he grew bored yet again. When Blake normally got bored, another feeling would creep into his mind and lower regions. The only bad thing now was Rory wasn't here to have fun, and he hated pleasing himself.

This struck an interesting idea in his brain. He quickly rushed to the bedroom and fixed the sheets so the bed looked like it wasn't even used. He stripped all of his clothing, down to his boxer briefs. His plan was to stay in the bed, until Rory would come home and find him there, ready and waiting. Blake walked to the bed and positioned himself in the direct middle section. He laid on his side, facing the door. He practiced his seductive moves and the look in his eyes. Shortly after he had decided how he was going to attack his lover, he heard keys at the front door. He felt himself growing aroused.

The door opened and he forced himself to stay planted on the bed. He heard his master's call and his tail flicked against the bed in joy. But there was something wrong. A scent forced itself into his nostrils. It was foreign. It was feline. Blake tensed up as he started thinking why another Neko was in the house. He never was a fan of other Nekos, and especially ones that just came into his home. As the scent grew stronger in the house, his anger grew inside of him. He jumped off the bed and rushed out the room, stomping his feet angrily. We walked out and into the hall, only to see his nose wasn't lying to him. Not that he doubted it, but he had hoped maybe Rory had just been around a Neko, and not actually brought one into their home.

As the two figures came into sight, he stood in the middle of the walkway and crossed his arms over his chest. His muscles tensed and relaxed, showing he was ready to make moves if need be. This was his home. His territory. He clenched his teeth as he spoke, "who's this?" His eyes never left the Neko behind his Rory.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:37 am

Rory smiled at Blake as he took off his outer clothing. He looked over at the question. He could tell that Blake wasn't happy he had brought home a stray. "Why are you clad in only boxers this late in the day, Blake? Have you eaten? This is.....What's your name?" He whispered as he leaned towards the new neko, hoping Blake wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:41 am

Blake's ears twitched as he heard his human speak. His arms stayed folded across his chest. "I was working out. Yes, I ate. I left the bowl for you to clean on the coffee table." His eyes never left the newcomer. His tail switched from side to side with anger. He was shocked he hadn't strangled the new cat already. There had to be a reasonable explanation for this intruder.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:51 am

Eyes dancing nervously, heart thundering fearfully, Sven tried to ignore the obvious aggression in the other feline's body. Damn it, he did not want to be in the middle of a shit storm because the human that saved him had another pet. It wasn't fair that the closest he was getting to safety was barred by the sharp claws of another of his kind.

Still, he smiled and the nervousness vanished from the surface. His tail was kept low and straight, a sign that he didn't want to fight but would retaliate if attacked. Sure, the malnourished male couldn't win against the pampered neko, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try.

"I'm Sven," he told both the human and the neko. His dark green hues focused on the golden eyes and white ears, trying to pick up minute signs that would warn him if the other decided to claw his face off.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:30 am

Blake let out a sigh, realizing this newcomer wasn't going anywhere. He dropped his arms to the side and walked back into the bedroom. His muscles stayed tense, trying to relax he dressed himself in just his jeans. He needed to show this new Neko what was what. He may have not started a fight now, but later, he would be ready. Maybe he should have mauled the younger cat, but then he thought about Rory and his feelings. "Fucking feelings," he murmured to himself. He walked out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen. The only thing that could calm him down now was sex, and that obviously wasn't happening now. He started up the stove, warming the kettle full of water. Tea. Tea would save him now.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:40 am

"I always get picked by the worst ones," Sven muttered under his breath, careful that the human didn't hear what he said. Looking at Rory, he wasn't sure how he should feel, to be perfectly honest. So far in his relatively short life, he had managed to avoid fights...and now, if he wanted a place to stay, he would have to fight over it.

Shaking his head, he sighed loudly and then asked, "What's your name? I forgot to ask while we're walking back...and I would like it if you told Blake not to kill me. I mean, I can handle being mauled, but I am not eager to join my parents."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:49 am

Rory narrowed his eyes but accepted Blake's answer. He looked at Sven as he spoke and smiled. "I like the name Sven. Ah, my name is Rory." Rory trailed off as he looked in the direction Blake had gone. "I don't think he'll kill you. He's not happy, but he won't kill you. Don't worry, I'll deal with him later. Are you hungry? I'm about to make myself something to eat. Follow me to the kitchen."

Rory motioned as he walked into the kitchen. He smiled before walking up and hugging Blake from behind. "You're not happy with me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:07 am

Blake had his hands on the mug and handle of the kettle as he felt arms around himself. His breathing slowed. It was Rory, but he was angry. As he heard the male's voice, he felt himself grip tighter than before. His ears pressed tight against his naturally bleached hair. His eyes stared down at the stove. "How'd you know?" he asked with a sneer voice. He grabbed a tea bag from the box on the counter and threw it into his mug. The kettle started to scream and he picked it up, pouring the scalding water into the new-smaller object. He had half a mind to toss the water onto the new Neko, but the fact that he needed to calm down for Rory's sake was important to him. He lifted it to his lips and took a sip of the tea. He would get this Sven alone and from the eyes of anyone. He would assume his dominance in the silence of separation from the world and everyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:12 am

Sven chuckled, but told himself that Rory knew Blake better and could judge how the other would react better. At the offer of food, his ears perked and his tail began to sway slowly from side to side as his eyes danced eagerly. Nodding slowly, he stretched his arms above his head and chirped, "Food, food! The starving kitty needs some!"

Grinning and purring, acting more like a kitten than the adult he pretended to be, he followed Rory into the kitchen. When he spotted Blake, the purr dulled to a murmur and died. Quietly, he walked to the opposite wall and leaned against it to watch the two. His head was tilted at an angle as he listened to the exchange. With a half smile, he asked Blake in neko, "How long have you been with Rory?" Though he figured it wouldn't work, he was going to attempt to be friend before they were left alone in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:18 am

Rory chuckled, poking Blake in the side before moving to rummage through the fridge. "Because I've lived with you long enough? Plus, I've never brought home another neko before. Hey, did you finish off the key lime pie? Sven, you can eat anything you want."

Rory hummed off key to a song he had heard as he made a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:34 am

Blake heard a small buzzing inside his head. The damn kitten was trying to get in-tune with him. "Long time kid.." he closed his eyes as he replied in Neko. He grabbed the teabag from the cup and threw it in the trash. He took a couple more sips and turned off the stove. He rested his back against the counter and turned to face them.

"Yeah I finished it off the other night. I can go get some more for you if you like?" He was always willing to serve his master. He looked over at the kid, sizing him up. In a way, Blake could see how Rory might have felt bad for him. He was little, weak looking. He still had that tender kitten face. He laughed to himself and shook his head as he looked down at his mug before bringing it to his lips once again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:39 am

"Sounds nice," Sven replied, though he honestly felt no envy. Being stuck with a human...it didn't appeal to him. If it wasn't for the law, he probably wouldn't have even stuck around in a human city.

Shrugging off the thought and nodding in acceptance of the invitation, he walked over to the cabinet and began to paw through it. His tail flicked nervously since his back was now to the strange neko, but he kept himself steady as he looked for something that would fill him up.

Finding a can of soup, he pulled it out and tore open the top, tossing it away before he began to search for a fork. When he finally found it, he plopped down in a corner and watched the two again. His olive green eyes were curious, as he quick scarfed down the meal. It wasn't a lot, especially not for a neko his age, since some could eat half their body weight and not gain a pound, but for a kitty that hadn't eaten in days, it was like heaven to have that much.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:48 am

Rory took a bit of his sandwich and sighed in happiness. He tilted his head over towards Blake a small smile on his face. "We can go out later for the pie. Did you sleep well while I was away? Oh, right, did I tell you that I was cast in a drama?"

He finished his sandwich quickly, as usual, and leaned against the counter beside Blake watching Sven. "He's cute, in the adorable sense. Ah, as much as I would love to tease you about being jealous, I don't want the poor kid dead. Hey, Sven, did you have a master before?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:00 am

Blake lifted his head to look at the kitten. His eyes glared into the others. "It is. It's mine. Step outside any boundary I have built and you can find yourself in a world of pain." His eyes softened and a wicked smile appeared on his lips. He turned his head to Rory, now showing a happy smile. "I'm not jealous. He can't do what I can for you..." He finished his cup and placed it on the counter. He turned his body to face Rory and kissed his lips passionately, for only a moment. He then turned around to look at the kitten. "Yeah, I guess so..." he murmured softly, but his body language, hidden to Rory, was angry and fueled with aggression. He walked past the little thing int he corner and walked back to the bedroom. He threw on a shirt and walked back out, putting on his shoes. "I'm heading out for a bit. Be back soon." Before anyone could say anything to him, he slammed the door shut and pulled a box of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. He only smoked when he was stressed out. He walked down the street and stood on the sidewalk, trying to light the cancer stick with the slight wind breeze that continued to distinguish the flame. "Fucking wind." Finally the cigarette was lit, and he continued on his path of loneliness. He needed time to think, to get away.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:12 am

Pursing his lips in a slight pout, Sven nodded in acceptance of Blake's threat. He was starting to hate his luck even more than he did before. Only his luck would get him stuck in a house with another male neko. He had thought that going home with a male human would mean that if there was a neko or inu or anything of the like, it would be female. No, he had to find the one gay human to take him in...Of course, if he wasn't attracted to males, he wouldn't have come, so it was as much his fault as fate's.

His eyes danced away politely as the two kissed, though he did glance back curiously. The two obviously were used to having a relationship, which he hadn't seen. When Blake left, he finally answered Rory. "Yes, I've had masters before." Tilting his head back and letting the last of the can fall into his mouth, he stood up and licked his lips as he walked over to a trash can. His tail was swaying from side to side thoughtfully as he walked, a gesture that was both adorable and annoying, since the metronome was never quite on beat. Looking at Rory, he asked, "Still think he won't kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:41 am

"Well, he might be abl~" Rory returned the kiss without thinking twice about Sven. He sighed in sexual frustration as Blake walked out of the house. "Fucking tease" He called after the retreating neko. Turning he collected all the dishes and set them in the sink.

"I don't think he'll kill you because I brought you home. Well, he won't do it in front of me. I'll just keep you by my side ...er...well in my sight." He walked over to Sven and ruffled the shorter's hair. "He'll get used to you." His eyes darted to the side as he said "Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:59 am

Blake took in a deep sigh as he puffed from his cigarette. Feeling the smoke enter into his lungs, he exhaled. He ran a hand through his hair as he pressed his back against the wall. His hand drifted down from the top of his head and stopped at his neck. No collar. "Fuck my life right now." He reached into his pockets, hoping maybe he had a spare in them, but alas, he was out of luck. He was going to have to shy from the eyes of the public for now. He quickly started walking towards a dark alley, when he heard a call behind him. Blake didn't turn to the individual, instead he just continued to walk past, ignoring the human. He could hear the human's pace quicken, almost to a running speed. Blake found himself soon cornered against a wall and near the man. He turned to face the being. "What the fuck do you want?"

The man chuckled and walked closer. "I was just in the neighborhood and noticed you are a stray. You know what they do to handsome strays like yourself, right?" Blake tensed as he listened to the words of the other male. "I have a master!" he hissed. This only intrigued the male even more. "Then where is your pretty collar?" Blake snarled, "I left it at home." The male approached him closer, pulling out a knife and holding it against the exposed skin of Blake's neck. "Then you may want to come with me, nicely." His smile was wicked and twisted. Blake stared deep into his eyes. He did not fear humans, not even ones with weaponry. A smile played at the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Sven's ears flicked back at the shout. Something about shouting always made him uncomfortable. He wasn't sure why, because he could never remember a time in his kittenhood that there was a lot of shouting. Though when he thought about it, his distant past always felt blurry...it was like something that was clear until you looked directly at it.

Shaking his head to keep himself from thinking about irrelevant things, he nuzzled his face against Rory's chest impulsively when his hair was ruffled. With a heavy sigh, he whispered, "I really want to belong." The words were thoughtless and he wasn't even sure if he meant them.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:09 am

"Then you're used to being in a home. That's good." Rory smiled, just petting the calico when the other nuzzled him. "Perhaps you belong here. After all, I don't usually run across such a cute neko everyday."

Rory bent down and hugged Sven. He stood and stretched. A thought clicked in his head and he let out an "Ah" Before turning to Sven. "I need to show you the house. Follow me!

Rory posed with one hand pointing forward, the other on his hip, one leg straight back and the other bent at the knee. A small smile played on his lips as he started forward. He turned towards the living, flopping on the soft bean bag that sat a few feet from the bed like couch.

"This would be the living room. You can do whatever you like here, just clean up after yourself. Especially if you bring a special someone." Rory winked as he rolled out of the bean bag and into the bathroom. "This is the bathroom. I'm not sure why there are three sinks, but you can use one. I'm in the middle, so just take the side Blake doesn't for a bit. Onward to our next destination."

Rory walked out of the bathroom and down the hall and opened the door to his room. "This is my room and sometimes Blake's. His is across the hall and the guest bedroom is...here"

Rory opened the door to a simple bed and dresser. "You can have this room. I'll let you decorate it anyway you want. Ah, we need to go shopping to buy you your own things. We should do that when Blake gets back or should we leave a note and leave without him?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:25 am

There was no point in explaining that he really didn't know what it was like to be in a house, so Sven didn't, he just smiled meekly. Nodding slightly at the reassurance, he returned the hug before wrapping his arms and tail around himself. Grinning, he followed behind Rory, thinking to himself as he was lead around. The couch in the livingroom looked inviting, especially with the patch of sunlight that fell on one side. He could curl up there...if it wasn't Blake's. He'd have to sniff it out later.

When the door was opened to Rory's room, Sven lingered to look around, taking stock of the way his new owner kept his things. It would help him blend in more if he knew what was supposed to go where. Hearing that the room was his, Sven bound over to it and looked around. Without replying, he pulled off his shirt and sprung onto the small bed. Wiggling around, he placed his arm over his face and rolled onto his back.

With a yawn, he slouched back and then smiled at Rory. "We should wait, so that he doesn't get too jealous...Plus, I wanna learn about my new master," Sven added with a devilish smile. Rolling onto his belly and posing "like a cat," he narrowed his eyes playfully and asked in a half joking purr, "Where does he come from, who is he, what does he like and dislike," he added in a seductive tone. For a moment, his expression was alluring, and then he laughed and added in an innocent tone, "Things like that. I want to get along well!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next