Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)   Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 am

Spoiler:
Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) Found_you_by_Athena_chan

Lomasi had been a singer for several years now. It had started when she was sixteen. Because of her almost masculine, raspy voice, she had become famous fast. More than one magazine had compared her to Pat Benatar, an honor she was more than certain that she did not deserve. Still, the passionate vocalist had gone far and done much.

One of the many things was falling in love with her best friend and then going out with another woman. Yeah, that had ended so well.

Sighing, Lomasi turned over in her bed and promised herself that she wouldn't think about that today. For now, she would just sleep and forget. Maybe she'd get lucky and be able to sleep through the rest of today. Then, she wouldn't have to think about Melina or Ginger or her music or anything else.

But, life never goes the way you want it to and since Lomasi didn't want to think about her career, her manager had to text her. The message was blunt and to the point.

Come to the studio

A heavy sigh escaped Lomasi before she thought with a smirk, ’Great, they’re gonna can me already.' There was a certain bitterness from her to the company she worked for, because it was their rules that kept her from being able to move on from her break up. She couldn't hook up, because they didn't want it getting out that she was OMFGSUCHABIGDEAL gay. In fact, she had barely been able to keep her relationship with Melina once she signed her contract. So, unable to find someone new, she had been hung up on her ex and without a muse.

Despite her thoughts, her heart was pounding as she drove to the company. Lomasi loved her career, and if it was going to end, she wished it wasn't like this. At the company, she couldn't find her manager and decided that she'd go see the company owner himself. If she was going to get sacked, Mr. Follett could do it to her face.

With her usual stealth, she managed to dodge his secretary and walk into his office. Walk up to one of the fancy chairs in the overdone office, she sat down and asked, "You wanted to see me?"

The elderly company owner eyed the girl up and down, looking mildly surprised. "I did," he answered. "Though I thought you'd be with your manager. Is it okay to discuss business without him?"

Lomasi was more than a tad confused. If she was going to be sack, her contract nullified, what would she need her manager for? Suddenly feeling underdressed in her loose, black sweat shirt and baggy blue jeans, she shifted so that she was sitting forward slightly. "Uhm, yeah, sure."

"Lomasi, you've been with us for, what? five years? That's a long time, especially in this business. We've seen you do a lot and go far from a young age. There is nothing we want more that for you to fulfill your contract and retire contently," the old man said. Lomasi relaxed slightly, thinking that he was going to fire her. At least that made sense. However, she was thrown off balance by his next words, "This is why we're editing the terms of your contract. You have to live at our company hotel during the week and full timewhen we're working on your album. Also, you will have a partner."

Being away from her large, empty apartment most of the time would do Lomasi no harm. She could handle that. However, having a partner was sooo far from her cup of tea. There was no way she could share the spot light with any other vocals. It was her place and hers alone in her band...but no matter how vain she was, there was no way she'd let her vanity get in the way of her career. If she didn't give in, she wouldn't be honest to herself when she claimed it was all about the music.

"How long will I be stuck with a partner, if I agree?" Lomasi asked, her voice strained. She hated this, hated knowing she didn't really have any options if she didn't want to fail.

The company owner smiled slightly. "Only until we've judged that you have your spark back. Let me clarify that these terms are all or nothing. If you don't agree, we will terminate your contract immediately."

"I guess I have to say yes then," Lomasi ground out between her teeth, trying not to let the glare show on her face. She hated the company owner even more as he started smirking, knowing he had won. Softly, she demanded, "Who am I stuck with?"

"Send her in please," Mr. Follett said, looking at one of his assistants who was hovering in the background almost unnoticed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)   Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:39 am

Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) Anime1

Cheyanne

Softly strumming her fingers across the cords of her guitar, she hummed in silence. She stared out her terrace down at the courtyard below. Soon she was no longer alone. Matthew stood in the doorway and cleared his throat. Suddenly, the vibrant young adult turned to face him. She gave him a slight smile, stood up, and proceeded towards him. "What is it no Matty?" she asked playfully. He smiled at her and then crossed his arms, "you know you are supposed to be practicing right now..."

Before he could continue his sentence, his phone rang. "Hold on a tick love" he said as he answered it. He continued to talk and nod his head from time to time. As he hung up the phone he stared at the beautiful girl before him as she practiced her guitar playing a peaceful melody. "Chey, we gotta go now."

Cheyanne looked up at Matthew and then gave him a confused expression on her face. "Where Matthew?" she asked with a questioning tone. She always used this tone when she didn't agree with things. He sat her down and explained how her career was just beginning and needed to get her name out there. Why not team up with Lomasi? She has amazing talent and the two of them would make a beautiful duo. Cheyanne hated the idea, but Matthew had never lead her wrong, so she cooperated with her agent. She followed him down to the car and drove over to Lomasi's company building.

As Cheyanne stepped out of the car, she looked up at the building and sighed. 'Everything will be alright,' she thought to herself. She followed Matthew in and then talked with a secretary. They were soon led to the seating room and sat quietly, whispering random things to each other.

After a while they were called into the office. As Cheyanne entered the room, she looked around. She glanced at the old man and smiled and then her eyes fell on Lomasi. She was very beautiful. Cheyanne had never been attracted to a female before, so this feeling was strange, foreign. Cheyanne walked up to Lomasi and held out her hand with a smile.

"I am Cheyanne. It is a pleasure to meet you Lomasi."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)   Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Spoiler:
Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) Lomasi13

When she heard the door open, Lomasi wasn't quick to turn around. She was still to frustrated with the current status of things. She was being partnered. With her luck, they were sticking her with someone that was already well known and sucked or someone new that was barely worth her time. Or worse yet, they would pair her with someone that actually had the talent but was conceited and a right ass about all of it. Lomasi didn't know if it was actually the worse though...Either of the first too bugged her.

When Chenyanne approached her and offered her hand, the surprise was evident on Lomasi's face and she didn't bother to try and hide it. her dark eyes scanned up and down the girl. Though their style of clothing seemed completely different, Lomasi couldn't help but smile when she noticed that the girl's hair cut was oddly similar to her own.

She also used the glance to take in the soft curves of the beautiful body.

Smiling slightly, she took Chenyanne's hand and shook it lightly. "I prefer being addressed by Leiko, if you don't mind. Lomasi is just a stage name."

"Now, Ms. Roux, I understand your position, but remember, you must keep up the name Lomasi on and off stage," the company owner reminded her in a prim tone.

Lomasi tensed, her eyes closing slightly as she resisted the urge to snap at him. Before she could say anything, however, the door swung open, revealing a blond guy with vivid blue eyes. He looked ruffled in his elegant white shirt and form fitting black pants.

"Chris! Thank you!" Lomasi gasped, beaming at her manager. Grabbing Chenyanne's hand, she told the men, "You all can work out the technical stuff. We are going to go practice." She didn't bother to pause and ask opinions as she forcefully pulled the other girl from the room and down the hall.

As soon as she was certain they weren't going to be called back, she released the brunette and apologized quickly, "Sorry about jerking you out of there. I didn't want to sit through the 'who gets what percent of the profits' and 'whose name goes first on the concert lists' bull crap. If any of it matters to you, say so now and I'll tell Chris not to even try. I'm just in it for the music." With that, Lomasi grabbed her cellphone, ready to text her manager if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)   Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 am

Cheyanne smiled as she was pulled away from the males. Although Matthew had been her long time friend and manager, she always felt safer with females. She stared at Lomasi or Leiko as she was told to call her new "partner". She thought on the subject for a moment and then smiled happily. "I could hardly care less how things are called. I am so honored to be able to work with someone so talented as you are. I need to get my name out there and you are the best way to do that. You were my inspiration to join the music business. I have memorized most of your songs and I look towards them for inspiration, how you connect with your audience and just make everything feel like the world is perfect. I love that and I just want to try or even attempt to make music as wonderfully as you do."

After saying all that to Leiko, she kinda sunk backwards in shock that she revealed her feelings after just moments of meeting this girl. She was embarrassed and she had nobody to blame but herself. She stared down at her feet and gave an awkward smile, as she had always done.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)   Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Spoiler:
Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) Lomasi13

"Cute. Were you told to say that?" Lomasi asked, arching her eye brow. Her skepticism wasn't meant to be cruel towards Cheyanne, but she had had so many people lie and deceive her that she didn't want to trust anyone. However, seeing Cheyanne's body language, she was easily convinced that the brunette meant it. That was her biggest flaw: she was too willing to believe just about anyone. Even when she was betrayed, she still wanted to hope that they weren't lying. Her distrust was just a front and a facade that was all too easily crumbled.

Gently, she touched Cheyanne's cheek and muttered, "That was bitchy of me. Sorry." Her fingers were gentle against the other girl's cheek as she admired the beautiful teal eyes. Realizing what she was doing, she jerked her hand away sharply, as if she had been stung. Shoving her hands in her pockets, she said, "I hope that you mean that, not about me being talented or any of that, but about making wonderful music." Winking playfully, she said, "Because you and I could rock the world if you do."

Tilting her head, she took a step back and started walking again, this time slower. Shoving her cell phone back in her pocket, she told Cheyanne, "Knowing my songs won't help much. I'm not reusing any of that crap. Me and you? We're a clean slate, a band all our own. We're going to write new songs, okay? If we don't come up with anything worth sharing, we can fall back on my crap heap." Chuckling, she added, "Though I must admit, I think it would be fun to sing Blood Moon with such a pretty girl. It would create such a scandal." Smirking cockily, it was hard to tell if she meant it or not. Blood Moon was a popular duet that Lomasi had done when she was starting out. The dance to it was rather extreme and the lyrics were more violent than romantic. It had been Lomasis's original claim to fame. Yet, the guy she had preformed with had been forgotten and fell into the background.

[[Dark I have a random sub-plot I sort of wanna add if you ish interested Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)   Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Me A Lie (Open, Mature)
Page 1 of 1