Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature)   A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 pm

• A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature) Ginger10

Frantically, she bit at the metal that was wrapped around her wrists, but the young, she-wolf couldn't break through it. Her jaws were aching, but she didn't stop. It was almost as if she couldn't. Just five hours ago, she had been running with her pack in the mountains. Then the hunters had come. Athena wasn't sure exactly what had happened. As she had leapt at a hunter, seemingly a human one, everything had gone dark and she had woken up here: in a cage with chains binding her.

Throwing her head back, she howled, screaming for her pack, but there was no answer. There was faint traces of silver in the chains that bound her, keeping her in human form and burning her if her energy levels spiked. Athena didn't care about the latter and was fight to get them of to fix the later. Enough though her tail and ears weren't showing, she felt as if the fur on them was bristling. A growl bubbled out of her as she started to bite her own arm, determined to get free.

The guard watching thought that she was bluffing until blood began to liberally pour from the wound, and then he quickly grabbed a taser and shot her. Athena fell on her side, her body convulsing due to the electricity and she whimpered before blanking out completely.

((OOC:/ so, I need a master or a savior for little Miss. Athena. Your character has to be at least a little dominant. No one liners and have a picture please. Your character can be anything you want. You don't have to ask, just join. PM or message me with questions.))
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature)   A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature) Normal_2007-07-18-63653

Aphrodite

((I am too tired to write tonight but I claim this!!))
Back to top Go down

A Warrior Until the End (Open, Mature)
Page 1 of 1