Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 pm

He Who Leads Fearlessly
Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) A

Akuma stood outside his den, taking in the morning fresh air. His paws moved slowly in the dirt as he moved from the den. He shook his head from side to side, allowing his mane to expand and blow in the wind. He walked over to the watering hole and drank from the cool waters. Akuma heard footsteps behind him. He perked his ears forward but continued to drink as the scent gave away her surprise.

Kitara stood beside her brother and let out a long and drawn sigh. She brushed up against his shoulder with her head and smiled up at him. “Feeling a little emo as always this morning?” she joked.

Akuma stopped drinking and lifted his head. He turned to face Kitara and let out a low growl before pushing her away with his shoulder. He walked past her and started heading for the plains. He was not one for being bothered. When he came to a tree, he stared at the bark before extending his arms and clawing the trunk. He always let out his aggression on this tree, unless there was a male that wanted to fight for King of the pride.

Akuma’s pride was small. A few family, but mostly outsiders who had been outcast from their prides. He finally released his grip on the trunk and laid down in the shade. He rested his head on his paws and released a deep sigh. The breath from his nostrils, kicked up a whirlwind of dirt before his face. He watched the particles fly in front of him.

Kitara
Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) Katana

((Alrighty, so this is a traditional lion pride… Akuma is looking for a mate that MUST be female as he wants to build his pride up with his own loins. I will allow Yuri and Yaoi for other lions, such as Kitara, but Akuma is straight. You can either be a random lion in the pride, try and fall in love with Akuma or Kitara. Open to ALL))
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:03 am

Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) 9lioness-playing-mara

Afia yawned, her pink tongue flicking out as she stretched her slowly awakening muscles. Her ears perked as they caught the what she thought was a growl. Yawning once more, Afia made her way to the watering hole, hesitating when she spotted Kitara. Shaking her head she walked over giving the other lioness a friendly bump on the shoulder.

"How are you this morning, Kitara?" She asked before she leaned down watching her reflection for a minute in the water before dipping her tongue out to drink. When she was done she turned towards Kitara, noting sadly that the other's brother was not with her. She ignored the pang of disappointment that went straight to her heart.

'He doesn't have to always be where you are. He's probably somewhere around the territory.' The thoughts did little to ease the ache.

Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) Male%20lion%20portrait%20600

Akia let out a breath, the dust of the plains swirling around in a tentive dance as he rolled on his back. His sister had woken up a few minutes ago, as had Akumo and his sister. Akia, however, just lay there letting the morning sun warm his pelt. He didn't want to move, didn't want to see the pride today. Another huff and Akia rolled to his feet and bound off to find a random tree within the pride's territory. He needed time to think.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:42 am

Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) Lion_t

Tiaret The Forbidden
    Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) Tiaret10

She had run far.

No, she had fled far.

Running would have been by choice, but in reality, Tiaret had been forced to leave. Her genetics, behavior, mindset, and heart had forced her to leave. Despite the fact that she was born in her old Pride, obviously the daughter of the leader, she had always been treated as a stranger for her genetics, her snow white pelt and bright blue eyes. She had always been bold and outgoing, friendly even with the hyenas and wild dogs, like the rest of her Pride who had attacked everything that came within distance. She had always told herself that to learn was to gain power. Her heart betrayed her the worst, for she had fallen for one of the females in her Pride...which was what had led to her farther decline in treatment at the pride.

Now her pelt was ragged, her eyes dull, her mood angry and aggressive, her mind closed, and her heart barricaded. Though she wasn't quite a new lioness, she certainly was acting like it.
He ran beside her.

Not with her or because of her or after her, but beside her.

Running beside her was his choice, just as it was his choice to not chase her away like the others had. He owed his precious litter mate his ability to think freely, love truly, and escape. If not for her actions, he was almost certain that he would have stayed in that Pride until their father and uncle chased him out, and then he would have started his own Pride without thought of adventure. If not for her carelessness, he would never have realized that he had no taste for the insanely energetic females that prowled and hunted and moved nonstop. If not for her behavior, he would have never once even though to have scaped.

Now, the white lion's colorless mane's shining was nothing compared to his brilliant eyes, which said a lot. He felt as free and open as a bird in the sky. Nothing could go wrong with his life.

Sanga The Forgotten
    Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) 329045565_a286fb7dcc

The two were slow to stop, but they were keenly aware that they were in a Pride's territory. Yet, the territory smelt more open, as if the Pride was not yet firmly established. It caused both of them to remain tense as they padded along at a slow trot. Both were as thin as whips and unprepared, physically, for a fight. Though mentally both were more than ready.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Kitara turned her head to face Afia. “Hello Afia, I am doing alright. Just worried about Akuma yet again. But what can you do” she replied. She turned her head to her brother’s direction and released a deep sigh. Akuma laid peacefully, not moving a muscle, with the exception of his chest which lowered and raised with each and every breath. Suddenly a breeze filled with a foreign sent trickled to his nostrils. He grunted as he quickly stood to his feet. He let out a low roar, alerting the pride of an unknown presence. He started trotting towards the scent.

It wasn’t long until the scent led to two figures. One was female and the other male. Akuma held his ground as he watched them closely. Should he approach them? This was his territory, his pride. What if they wanted to challenge him or worse, harm someone he cared for? He decided it was his move to make. He started walking towards them, pride and strength in each step that moved closer to the new comers. When he was in close enough distance to cause them bodily harm, he stopped and firmly planted his paws.

“Who are you? What brings you here?” he asked with distinction in his voice. His tail flicked from side to side with excitement.

Kitara heard the roar and had been watching her brother the whole time. She was not worried for his safety. There had been many times when h had been outnumbered by males and had defeated them with ease. She was however, worried about the female. Would he fall for this female like he had for Olyta, the female that broke his heart? Instead of making a fuss about it, she turned to her companion and smiled. “How are you doing today Afia?” she asked as she rubbed her head along Afia’s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Afia turned her head in the direction of the roar, her eyes locking on to the two figures coming towards their pride. Afia's ears fell flat against her head as she saw the female. Afia managed to stay were she was only because she would rather not make a fool of herself. Her gaze swung to Kitara as the other female spoke. Her gaze softened as she brushed her head against Kitara's.

"I'm fine though eager to go hunting today. Is Akuma acting any different than usual?" She attempted to keep the worry from her voice as she spoke. Her eyes went back to Akuma and the newcomers, her body ready to dash over in case she was required.

Akia's head shot up as the his leader's roar reached his ears. Worried, Akia took off back towards the pride. He skid to a stop beside his sister as he spotted the newcomers. Frowning, he yawned nudging his head against his sisters.

"How are you both this morning?" he asked as he flopped gracefully to the ground, a billow of dust surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 pm

"Approach," Sanga warned his sister. His nose and ears both picked up the telltale signs of a large lion approaching them. The roar made the colorless male stop in his tracks. He knew that he should keep running, follow after Tiaret and try to escape, but he couldn't. He felt as though he had to stop and wait for the male to appear.

"I know," Tiaret replied in a low tone. Her small body pressed closer to the ground, but she straightened when she saw Sanga had stopped. Hissing in annoyance at her brother, she bound to his side, just as the male came into sight. Tiaret nipped his brother on the shoulder harshly, enough to draw blood, and then turned to look at the male. He was obviously the pride male. Tiaret's ice blue eyes were distrusting as she stood between him and her brother. The female was obviously trying to protect her brother, despite being considerably smaller than him.

Sanga nudged Tiaret's shoulder, his own sky blue eyes locked onto the male. "It's okay, Tare," he whispered in his sister's ear, before licking it. His own tail was half curled and there was admiration in the blue depths. He had never seen such a strong lion before. Smiling, he dipped his head and greeted the leader, "We are Sanga and Tiaret. We are travelers with no way. Chance brings us here.

Tiaret listened to Sanga's tone and shot a glare over her shoulder at him. He had better not fall for this male. She would tear his pelt out if he did. Flicking her long, tuffed tail, she added, "We mean no harm by being here." Her eyes flicked past him to see two females and another male. Great, they were out numbered. Glancing up at the sky, she thought, Ouma protect us. She was already blaming this on her brother.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Akuma stood his ground, even though the female looked as if she were challenging him. He stared at them both, looking at them from head to tail. He noticed the small amount of blood on Sanga. He looked at the female named Tiaret. She had a beautiful coat, so white, so pure. He stared at her and was almost in a daze. He shook his head slightly, breaking the trance and then looked to Sanga. “I am not one to reject others, so if you need a place to rest your head, you are welcome to my pride. Just follow me.”

Kitara looked at Afia as she replied with a smile, “just about average I think.” When she heard Akia’s voice, she couldn’t help but to smile wider. She turned to face him and replied, “I am doing great.” She turned her head and stared out at Akuma. He was returning to the pride, the two were following him. Kitara turned her head back to Afia and Akia. “Looks like we have company.” She started walking to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 am

Afia nodded her head, looking at the three approaching figures as Kitara did.

‘Company indeed.’ She thought the sting of bitterness making her hang back a bit as she followed Kitara towards Akuma. Sure she felt happy that it was more to the pride, however, a new female meant Afia had less of a chance to mate with Akuma. Fate obviously hated her.

Afia glanced at Akuma , her gaze lingering a bit, before shifting to the two newcomers.

White, that was certainly different. She would be nice, if only because it was engraved in her since birth.

Akia watched his sister as he stayed near the watering hole. He never really got along with newcomers. A bad habit of his he was desperately trying to fix. With a huff of air, Akia dipped his head down, the tips of his mane getting wet as he drank. Only mother nature knew what was in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 am

Tiaret didn't miss the way Akuma was looking at her and it made her want to flee. It was the same sort of look she had fled from before. She was relieved when the lion looked away from her. As soon as Akuma was leading them back towards the others, she twisted and pressed her face to his shoulder. Softly, she pleaded, "Please, please, please don't let him get near me." Her tone was silent, only reaching Sanga's ears, but there was true terror in it. Tiaret could fight for her brother, but not for herself.

Sanga murmured thanks to Akuma and stepped forward, only to stop when he felt Tiaret press against him. Hearing her words, his heart sank. Of course, he had to protect her, because males like her, not him. Softly, he sighed and licked the top of her head. "Always," he promised her softly, before nudging her forward and heading towards the other lions. His eyes scanned over the two females with disinterest and lingered briefly on Akia. Sanga was a picky lion when it came to appearances, always preferring darker, longer manes, much like a normal lioness would. However, something about Akia drew his interest as well. Loneliness, he told himself in a self mocking manner.

No longer feelling like Sanga was threatened, Tiaret hid against his side as they approached the other lions. She glanced at Akia first, since he was the other male. He wasn't as large as Akuma, so she didn't view him as a serious threat. One of the females, Afia, was in rapture with the male Akuma. She could tell just from looking. That was a relief. Maybe that lioness would keep the pride leader away from her. When her eyes landed on Kitara, she froze. A soft sound escaped her and then she brushed passed her brother. Shaking her head proudly, a gesture that was oddly masculine, as if she were shaking her mane, she approached Kitara. Pretending she was speaking to all of them, though her ice blue eyes were only on the one lioness, she said, "We are Tiaret and Sanga."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Akuma led the two lions to his pride. His tail swayed from side to side in a calm manner. He was calm. There was no reason to be tense. These lions were too weak to start anything and now having Akia close to him, he felt much safer. Akuma walked to the watering hole and dipped his head to drink. He looked at Afia and showed a small smile towards her. His eyes then danced over the other lions until he reached Tiaret. He stared at the beautiful shape of her body, the almost colorless tint was so beautiful. But quickly returned his eyes from her, as he lifted his head to introduce his family to the new comers.

He looked to his sister, “this is Kitara, my sister.” He then nudged his head towards Akia, “this is Akia.” And finally he tiled his head to gaze at Afia. “This is Afia, she is the sibling of Akia.” His eyes stayed on her for a moment and then he shook his head to break his stare. He smiled at the new ones, “welcome to our family. May you call this place your home.”

Kitara walked to her brother and brushed her head against his shoulder as he walked past her. She looked at Sanga and then Tiaret as she spoke. The white lioness was very intriguing to look upon, so it was difficult for Kitara to look away. Tiaret’s voice was calm and soothing. Kitara felt a strange feeling she had never once experienced for a lioness. She quickly dropped her head to the ground and greeted Sanga with a brush of her shoulder against his as she walked around them both. She continued to walk until she was at Akuma’s side. She sat down on the ground and looked at the two new lions. “I am hungry,” she said as she turned her head to Akuma. “When can we hunt?”
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Afia shifted her gaze from Akuma as his landed on her. Her gaze landed on the white lioness, envy sending Afia’s pelt on edge. The female looked too much like Akuma’s old love for comfort. Afia let out a huff and went to her brother, her head hitting his hard.

“I don’t really like the new lioness.” She breathed, her head turning to look at the quadruplets a few feet from them. Her ears perked at the mention of hunting. “Oh, can we hunting?”
She bound beside Kitara, brushing against the other female. She needed to run, needed to kill.

Akia looked up as his sister tried to break his skull.

“Oww, you don’t have to take it out on me.” Amusement danced in his eyes as he watched his sister get excited over hunting. She was probably the only thing keeping him here, and maybe the new male. Akia kept his gaze towards the female, however, he couldn’t help going back to the pale pelted lion.

(((Fail is fail and for this I apologize *bows in apology*)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Sanga made a quick mental note of all the names. He already could imagine his sister forgetting and getting confused. She always did. It had been funny in a sad way when she had actually forgotten their own mother's name. However, that was also probably one of Tiaret's few cute points, so he rarely mocked her for it.

Tiaret felt jealous when Kitara brushed her shoulder against Sanga in greeting, but the white lioness didn't remark. Instead, she dropped back slightly so she was once more pressed against Sanga's white pelt. As the other lions spoke, her maw parted and she groomed Sanga's shoulder in a gesture that was more habitual than affectionate. As she watched the pride, Tiaret made no comment, no move to interact. Her silence was her virtue.

Sanga tilted his head, confused when the lionesses asked Akuma's permission to hunt. In the old pride, the lionesses had hunted freely and the lions had eaten from their kills freely...Of course, in their old pride, there had only been two males and many, many females. It was probably necessary that they all hunt....Sanga felt certain that he wouldn't enjoy that. He was a warrior, not a hunter. Still, he stepped forward, towards Akuma and asked, "Were do we hunt and may we help?"

"What are you going to do to help?" Tiaret demanded of Sang, her ice blue eyes narrowing. Playfully, she racked her claws down her brother's shoulder, stirring his pelt but not causing real harm. "You can't hunt!"

"Sorry that we're not all master hunters," Sanga taunted Tiaret, before looking towards the other lions. He paused for a moment when he realized that Akia's eyes were on him. His tail flicked, but he was nearly completely still, before he shook his head and focused his attention back on Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)   Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prideful Leader (OPEN - Possibly Mature)
Page 1 of 1