Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Thread [P/M?]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Robin laughed at Ryan's comment that he needed help. He wasn't sure why it was funny, since he had been the same position before. Robin kissed Ryan hard before turning and walking over to his dresser. Carefully, he started to pick through the drawers. "I know I have some here, even though I've...ah! here it is!" he said, turning back with a bottle of lube in his hand. The bottle was a bright pink with an 'anime' strawberry on it grinning creepily. Laughing again, he explained, "It was going to be a prank gift to Hi-a friend." Shaking his head, he poured a large amount into his hand and swirled it around as he walked back over to Ryan. Handing him the bottle, he reached down with the hand covered in lube and slid it over his manhood. A bashful smile appeared on his face as he told him, "You're-er-gonna have to prepare me." Suddenly, his cheeks were flaming as he mumbled, "You have to-uhm-get your fingers covered in the lube and-uhm-ya know." His eyes were anywhere but on Ryan's face now, and his hand continued pumped slowly up and down his length. Almost uncertainly, he pressed a kiss to Ryan's lips before turning away and placing his hands on the bed, keeping his ass in the air.

~O~O~

Hisoka frowned when she was nudged from the room, having wanted to watch Amber sleep for a bit. Rather than complain, she disappeared into the night.

((OOC:/ Hisoka is starting trouble, but I'm too lazy to type it out. Tomorrow morning, you'll see the effects, lol))
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Ryan blushed as he listened to Robin explain and kissed him before he turned around. He held the lube in one hand and lifted the bottle to his nose to smell it. It didn't smell like strawberries, but then he squirted a little out and tasted it. "Oh it tastes like strawberry." He said as he squeezed more out. He placed the bottle down on the floor and started spreading the lube over his fingers. "Ok, you ready?" He wasn't ready, but he wanted to be open minded about this whole thing, for Robin's sake. He moved his hand slowly to his asshole and stared at it. It seemed to be small and was afraid he would hurt Robin with his well endowed manhood. He stared at it as he approached it closer. He took a deep breath and pushed in one finger. He had fingered girls before, but he had always stayed away from anal. Now he was regretting that. He moved his finger slowly in and out and the weird feeling started to fade. He then shoved in another finger and moved them together. He took deep breaths, wondering how it felt for Robin.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Both sleeping
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Feeling the pressure on his entrance, Robin forced himself to relax, though he wanted to tense up. Not a virgin, but still tight, there was the usual pain as the member slipped past the ring of muscles, but then he relaxed and waited. The lube always felt cold, so he tried not to shiver as he waited. The feeling was always odd, pressure and movement, but no pleasure and only a little pain. Robin shifted his hips and when the second finger entered him, he gasped, feeling himself being stretched. It always felt so weird, yet, he felt himself growing harder as he was stretched. A whimper of pleasure escaped him when he felt his prostate being stimulated. "M-more!" he demanded, rocking back against Ryan. "God, just fucking hurry up already, Ryan!" he complained, his tone husky with lust and he looked back, his blood red hair slipping over his face, revealing only one heavily glaze, gray eye. Feeling his button hit again by his finger tips, he whimpered and pleaded, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Ryan was a little shocked to hear this coming from Robin, but he would obey since this was his first hard core gay experience. He grabbed the lube and squirted more into his hand, which he used to rub on his manhood. He stared at Robin's ass while he did it, getting the hard feeling back in his member. He even rubbed some lube on the asshole itself, hoping it would help. He placed the tip of his manhood at the entrance and took a deep breath as he forced himself in. The canal was tighter than anything he had ever felt, which might have been a bad thing for Ryan. He started humping slow and easy, but as the feeling coursed over him, he wanted more, faster and harder. He started ramming himself into Robin deep and hard. He grabbed onto Robin's hips, forcing him deeper inside. Ryan moaned as he started picking up speed. The feeling was nothing he had ever felt before. He thought of grabbing Robin's manhood, but was afraid too much gay stuff would weird himself out. He pumped and pumped quickly until he ejaculated inside of Robin and collapsed onto his back, making Robin hold up the football star.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Sad still sleeping
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Robin moaned when Ryan pushed in. There was the burn of the muscles being stretched and little more at first, but he still rocked his hips, encouraging Ryan. As he sped up, Robin matched his pace, making a loud sound of pleasure as his prostate was stimulated. Shifting down so that he was on his elbows, Robin reached back and began to pump his own member, feeling his climax close. The hot rush of liquid into his arse sent him over the edge and he cam on his hand and over his sheets, grunting when he felt Ryan's weight on his back. For a moment, he slumped against the bed and then he wiggled until the two of them slid to the floor. He leaned against Ryan and murmured softly, looking up at the male with adoration, "Je t'aime, maître de mon cœur." Grinning, he kissed Ryan's shoulder and added in English, "I'm happy."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Ryan flopped to the ground and laughed. He stared at Robin and ran his hand through his hair and said, "I love you Robin." He looked around the room and then decided to stand up. "I think we need sleep. I feel tired." He looked at Robin and then with one arm, picked him up and laid him on the bed, making sure to not put him on the semen. He moved the sheets and then climbed in with Robin. After kissing him passionately a few times he started to grow tired.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm

still sleeping
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Robin nodded and yawned his agreement. He let himself be moved by Ryan and kissed him back each time, his fingers ghosting over the other's skin. Shifting, he felt the quickly cooling semen in his asshole and decided it was better to shower now than let it get even grosser. He kissed Ryan hard, one last time before sitting up and telling him, "I'm gonna hop in a shower. You can join me if you want to." Quietly, he walked to the door and leaned out, looking up and down the hall, but the house was dark. With a frown, he realized Cameron was probably out and his parents at work. Still, he tried to be quiet as he walked across the hall into the bathroom. He turned on the shower so that it was hot and waited until it was steaming to climb in. His hands ghosted up and down his body, caressing himself as well as cleaning. He was partially waiting for Ryan. When he heard Ryan follow him in, he turned to look at him. A smile played at his lips as he pressed a kiss to the other's lips and pour soap in the palm of his hand. Slowly, he began to massage Ryan's body, cleaning it at the same time and working his way down until he reached his manhood. "I love you," he mumbled against Ryan's lips before breaking the kiss to breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Ryan wasn't about to miss the chance to make love in the shower. That was one of his favorite places to do it. Ryan took the soap and lathered up his hands until they were covered in foam. He placed his hands on his boyfriend and started rubbing him all over his body, making sure to clean all the sweat off of him. He rubbed his chest and followed all the way down to his cock, which was once again stiff. Ryan let out a tiny coo and then started stroking his mate, making sure to clean the testicles as well. He pushed Robin up against the wall of the tile shower and started kissing him passionately. He stared into his eyes as he pulled away and lifted Robin up with one arm. The other hand guided his cock to the entrance of Robin's asshole. The tip sat there until Ryan forced Robin down onto him. Ryan let out a moan of pleasure as he forced his mate to ride him and the best part was, he could still look into Robin's eyes and kiss his soft lips. One arm was wrapped around Robin, while the other hand jerked off Robin's hard cock. Ryan kissed Robin, never breaking the kiss, since he entered his boyfriend. "I love you too babe.." he muttered between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Rai woke up frowning when she realized it was around two or three in the morning. Sighing she rolled snuggling closer to Kyle, hoping to fall asleep again. Her breathing relaxed, along with her muscles as she tried forcing herself to sleep. She opened her eyes as sleep continued to evade her. She looked at Kyle wondering if she should let him sleep or wake him up. An evil grin wove its self across her face as she moved lightly pushing him on his back.

"Kyle?" she waited till she got a response before kissing him, her tongue entering his mouth as she woke him up. She rubbed her body against his, her hands running along his body as best they could. She moaned into his mouth as she ran her pussy against his dick, not letting him enter.

"You awake now babe?" she smiled down at him her hand brushing loose strands of hair out of his face.

Amber's still sleeping >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 am

Robin hadn't expected the angel and the rims of his eyes had a few tears in them. It was a painful change, since Darell had never tried the angle before, always preferring to screw him from behind, no matter where they were at. Yet, staring into Ryan's eyes was a turn on and the pain was washed away almost instantly with pleasure. His erect cock throbbed and he rocked so that he was thrusting into Ryan's hand. His movements sped up and his head spun as the steam billowed around him, feeling like it was smothering him and his nerves felt like they were pulsing and jumping and the whole experience was new and driving him insane. "Fuck," he breathed, before attaching his lips to Ryan's. His tongue plunged into the other's mouth, wrestling with his as he humped back and forth, driving Ryan in deeper. His nails dug into Ryan's shoulders and his body tensed and tightened around Ryan's before he cam again, splattering them both with his semen. Flushing, he murmured, "Sorry," but the streams of water removed it only seconds later.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 am

Ryan continued to hump his boyfriend as he felt the difference in the position. He moaned a bit. This felt really good, better than doggie. As he heard Robin moan and eventually cum, he released Robin's cock and moved it to his ass cheeks. He held them both now, with Robin's back against the wall. He pumped deeper and deeper into Robin. He didn't give a shit about the semen, it washed away quickly, but he did worry about getting blue balls. He had to finish this deed. He started moaning and his arms started to grow tired, but the football star had to keep going. He had to prove himself to Robin and even to himself. "Kiss me." he commanded. As Robin obeyed, their tongues wrestled yet again, to see who could be on top and things like that. Finally he was reaching his climax. Ryan convulsed and then released his skeet inside of robin again, but when he took himself out, all the semen seemed to slide out and wash down the drain. He watched it and then looked up at Robin and kissed him passionately. "I love you..." he murmured while kissing.

o.0 0.o

Kyle woke up slowly as he felt Rai getting on top of him. as he opened his eyes, he smiled at her. He was a little groggy, but his cock was "wide awake". It pulsed as it felt Rai's pussy on it. Although he wasn't entirely awake, he allowed her to kiss and grind all she wanted. "Babe, you are going to have to work harder to wake me up..." He said as he yawned from exhaustion. He smiled and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Rai smiled at Kyle's words, kissing him back just as passionatly. She should probably let him sleep, but she had already started to wake him up. Her hand moved to his erection, her fingers ghosting over it. She kissed down his jaw, down his neck, and down his upper body. She kissed the tip of his cock, licking it lightly before she took it in her mouth. She moved up and down, sucking hard and light. She moved her body along his kissing him hard when she reached his mouth, moaning into it. She pulled back, lifting up as she slid over his cock, letting her head fall back as pleasure flooded through her. She started moving going slow at first till she was just teasing herself before she started moving faster, moaning as the pressure built. She cried out as she seemed to shatter as she came, leaning forward so she was lying on top of him.

"Did that wake you up babe?" She kissed him on the neck where her head lay.

Ambers still sleeping unlike other idiots Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Robin whimpered softly as Ryan continued to thrust into him. The angle that had always been rough was now nearly painful. His body felt stretched and abused but it was in a good way. Still, the whimpers shifted to muffled mewls as his lean form arched back against Ryan's. Hearing the command, he gladly obeyed, pressing his lips to Ryan's for all of a second before parting his lips and twisting his tongue around his boy friends. The kiss alone was nearly enough to spark arousal fresh in his body. Feeling the warm rush over his prostate, his lower half stirred again, but he ignored it, pushing it away. Three times in one night? Sure, he was young, but he knew well enough that his ass would be sore as hell as was.

"You're a pervert," Robin answered, blushing as he turned his face away. He hadn't missed the fact that Ryan watched his seed escape his body. Danell had watched him, but it was with a frank stare that was embarrassing. Ryan's look was softer and even more embarrassing, because Robin was a realist. He wasn't much to look at. he was scrawny and bony. His skin was smooth, but pale, nearly translucent. He wasn't anywhere near beautiful. He wasn't anything similar to handsome. If cute was applied, it was sarcastically or like some nine year-old brat. He hated it, especially standing in front of Ryan's five feet eleven inches god-like body. It just wasn't fair.

Sighing, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed onto of the towels. Glaring at my hair, I realized that it would be wavy as hell in the morning. Ryan hadn't seen it like that since we were kids and I preferred it that way. Looking at him slyly, I wondered if I could manage to stay awake longer than him, but I could already feel my eyelids drooping. Even if he got to see my with my hair not straightened, I was too tired to care. I didn't feel like burning myself. As soon as I was dry, I wrapped the towel around my waist and paused, giving Ryan the time to get out and dry, before darting into my room. I grabbed pajama bottoms as soon as I was at my dresser and they were up before the towel fell down, in life five seconds flat. Looking at Ryan when he came in, I crossed my arms over my chest and told him, "I don't have anything for you to sleep in. Is that okay?" I didn't know what else I could say. Sure, I could sneak into Cameron's room if he was bugged by it, but there was no way that it wouldn't come across as awkward.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Ryan chuckled at Robin's claim. "Why is that? I tell you I love you and your response is I'm a pervert?" He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He wrapped it around his waist and then followed Robin to his room. He closed the door and locked it behind them. He looked at Robin and then dropped the towel on the floor. I normally sleep naked, but I can put on my boxers if you feel seeing me naked will make you want to jump my bones." He laughed as he laid on Robin's bed, pulling the covers right above his waist, revealing his six pack abs and his muscular chest. He smiled up at Robin and closed his eyes.

o.0 0.o

Kyle moaned a little from feeling Rai on him. He smiled at her as she pleased herself, but honestly, Kyle was very exhausted. It had been a long time since he last had sex and to do it for so long and not just once, it was draining. He Kissed Rai as he rested on him and he smiled at her. "I love you Rai. An yes, you did wake me up, but now I need sleep..." He started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Rai didn't hear Kyle as she had already fallen asleep, exhausting herself. She dreamed of having her dream house, with Kyle beside her and them watching their twin daughters play in their lawn.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 am

((OOC:/ I just realized that my last post was like 'third person, third person, first person! Very Happy' sorry about that))

His cheeks flamed when he heard Ryan's remark and he tore his eyes away from the all too perfect body before him. Robin wondered if he would be tempted. Looking at his boy friend, wow thinking that word while looking at Ryan would never cease to astound him, but merely looking at his boy friend made him want to touch, but a touch led to a taste and taste led to no sleep for either of them. Robin kept his arms crossed over his slender chest, waiting Ryan as he slowly drifted off. A moment passed in silence from him and then he walked over to bed and wiggled under the sheets. The full size mattress was almost too small for both of them, but somehow, Robin managed to roll on his side so that he was facing Ryan, yet not touching him. He just wanted to look at him, watch the rise and fall of his chest. The thought that he could fun his fingers over the perfect skin without an excuse now...it send a thrill of pleasure down his spine. A happy smile curved his lips up as he fell asleep.

When Robin awoke, he was slightly disoriented, seeing Ryan, but then his mind caught up and flew open wide. Was what happened yesterday really real? How? It all felt so...impossible. Things had been so...fast. Looking at Ryan, a smiled played at Robin's lips as he leaned forward and kissed his friend...his boy friend, oh how that term made his heart dance. It was nothing compared to 'best friend' or 'lover' as he had called Darell. With a sense of awe, Robin ran his hands down Ryan's body lightly, caressing him softly and grinning when he reached his already half heard morning wood. Looking at the clock he saw that it was six. An hour and a half until they had to be going to school. For a moment, he gazed thoughtfully at the perfect body before him. Impulsively, he kissed his way up Ryan's body, from his belly button, over his chest, along his neck, to his lips. Robin kissed Ryan gently, nibbling on his lower lip softly, trying to wake him up without saying anything. Once he sensed that his boy friend was awake, he asked in a seductive whisper, "Do you want to nap until time for school?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Ryan slowly slipped to sleep. He was comfortable being with his new found love and spending the close time with him. He dreamed of the past, but being with Robin instead of Rai, and how much better his life would be. He breathed slowly, knowing life may get harder in the days to come, but he and Robin would survive it together. When he was awoken by Robin he smiled at him, "Did you have something else in mind?"

o.0 0.o

Kyle slept soundly, ignoring the alarm to wake up.

o.0 0.o

The alarm clock rang at exactly 6 am as it had every morning. A tired and lazy hand reached over to the damned machine and slammed down onto the snooze button. When the machine was silenced, he sat up in bed and peered around his dark room. His black curtains kept out any signs of sun that tried to creep into his dark and gloomy room. He ran his fingers through his jet black hair. His bangs fell back over his eyes, just how he liked them to. He walked over to his mirror which was drawn on in black lipstick, saying negative things that made him feel like he was the piece of shit he was on the earth. His room walls were dressed in black and covered by many bands and pictures of people in pain, not physical pain, but emotional. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower. As he washed his body of his pain and suffering, he glanced at his scars on his wrists. He touched them, remembering the day like it was yesterday. Finally he got out of the shower and dressed into his normal attire of all black with a little white in various places. sometimes he wore a little red and purple, but today he felt like a black day. He grabbed his back pack and walked out of his room.

He saw his mother in the kitchen. He got his breakfast ready without saying anything to her. "Good morning son. How are you?" He looked over at her crudely. "What's so good about it?" he replied while he finished making his breakfast. His mother expected this reaction from her son, when she was forced to change jobs and move away from home. Although he had seemed to be a loner, she guessed he was missing something back home. She had tried to get him to open up, but there was no use for her son. Finally she left, leaving him alone and in silence. He ate quickly and then went to the garage. The door to the outside world opened slowly and very loud. He covered his eyes at the bright light and even hissed at it. He grabbed his sun glasses from his pocket and placed them over his crystal blue eyes. Soon he placed his helmet over his whole head and walked his bike out into the open drive way. He closed the loud door and walked back into the house, grabbing the directions to school and his back pack. He slung it over his shoulder and slid his other arm through. He mounted the bike and headed towards his new school.

Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 Kbc
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Rai start as her phone went off at full volume. She was hot, sweat beading her body. She looked down, realizing she was still on Kyle. She frowned, before the memories of last night flooded her. She smiled as she leaned down kissing Kyle.

"Hey, Kyle, babe, you need to get up for school." she waited till he mumbled something before getting off of him. She winced as discomfort hit her. Maybe she over did it last night. Sighing she sat up and walked to his closet. She had clothes in Kyle's closet, which she found ironic now that she actually needed them. She pulled out her blue jeans and black tank top that was ok with the school dress code. She walked over to Kyle, kissing him again.

"Want to join me in the shower, or get dressed?" She walked to the door, watching as he followed.

She started the water, pulling him in with her as the water finally got warm. She grabbed the soap, washing him her hands going up and down his body. She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him. Her tongue entering his mouth. She pulled back handing him the soap.

"I've had my way all night last night, your turn." she smiled up at him, kissing him harder.

Amber woke as her mother came in the door.

"I'm leaving today mom." she didn't open her eyes, as her mother neared her.

"Darling, that's up to the doctors not you." Amber sat upright, starting to take the IV's out of her arm, before she stopped, remembering Hisoka. Fronwing she buzzed for the nurse.

"I want my doctor now." her tone firm and commanding.

Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 _____________________tifa

Fain woke to the sound of her alarm buzzing. She growled, not wanting to go to a new school. She sat up and went to the door as her mother started knocking.

"Jesus Fain, put some clothes on and get ready for school." her mother shut the door for her, causing Fain to scoff.

Her mother was such a fucking hyporcrite, growling she went to her closet and grabbed a leather tight shirt black v-neck shirt. Her pants were tight black pants that sat low. The entire outfit fitting her like a second skin. She smiled as some skin showed between her pants and shirt. Smiling she walked out of her room, ignoring her mother and walked out the door, to her new hell hole.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:12 pm

With a mock serious expression, Robin answered, "I was thinking I'd give you head and then you could jerk me off before school and we could walk in with these dumb ass happy grins on our faces." The red head was thinking very, very little of how the kids at school would react. He had always been an outcast, so him coming out had just been another punch that they could throw. Ryan...they loved. Surely they would still love him, still idolize him? Maybe they would get more gay friendly if Ryan came out and told everyone he had a woody for his BF and was proud of it? It was a nice thought and possible.

Robin turned his mind back to the delicious body before him and kissed Ryan again, before slowly kissing his way down his body to his cock. The kisses halted as Robin paused to suck lightly on Ryan's Adam's apple. He wanted to leave a mark, but knew better. Instead, he kissed the rest of the way down, dipping his tongue into his boyfriend's belly bottom before reaching his crouch. He nuzzled the hardening length before dragging his tongue over it. Lightly, his tongue flicked over the heated skin and then he took the head into his mouth, sucking and bobbing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Thread [P/M?]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: