Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Thread [P/M?]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:49 am

Ryan felt his phone vibrate two times in his pocket, so he pulled it out on his way to his next class. One from Rai and the other from robin. He sighed and read Rai's text first. For a second he felt remorse. If he really did love her, then why couldn't he wait for her to say yes to sex? Why did he have to have it today and in the bathroom with the school tramp? He face-palmed himself as he made up a lie to Rai.

It's great, but I wish I saw you more. Can't wait for lunch... XD

He was lucky. Fourth period before lunch, was PE. Surely they would be running around and doing exercises that made him work up a sweat. By the time he would see her, she would never be able to smell it on him. He then replied to Robin.

Yeah, I know you have been in love with me... jk lol

Ryan chuckled as he pushed the phone back into his pocket and walked into class. He took a seat and then started chatting with some classmates.

Kyle followed after Rai, without any resistance. He would follow her anywhere she pleased. He sat next to her an often stared at her. He watched her text and knew exactly who it was to. He wanted to grunt, but decided not to. He turned and stared out the window until he heard the teacher speak and came back into reality. He looked over at Rai just as she made the cute face. He giggled quietly, but he really wanted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Rai silently laughed with Kyle, taking a deep breath she looked at the test. Growling inwardly, she set to work knowing she was either going to bomb it or pass it. The teacher walked out to answer a phone call for her, once the teacher left Rai checked her phone and almost giggled from sheer joy. She smiled as she thought of a reply to Ryan's text.

I can't wait for lunch either babe love you <3

She hit the send button and put the phone back in her coat pocket. The teacher walked back in and collected the test, complaining that people shouldn't call during school hours. Rai rolled her eyes, and went to sleep pulling her hair so it looked like she was actually studying, luckly she was in the back of the class.

Amber gave the guys cock a hard suck and felt his semen fill her mouth, swallowing without thinking about it. She took the cock out of her mouth and stood up kissing the guy.

"Don't talk to me in school, don't act like you know me, I will ignore you or deny ever meeting you." she hissed against his mouth.

She smiled really pretty, and then went for the shower. She turned the shower on hot, not bothering to close the curtain. She sighed in pleasure thinking that a hot shower was probably if not better than sex. She always skipped second period, so she knew she wasn't going to get in too much trouble. She thought of the plans she had after school. Her mother wanted her to pick up some things from the store which she would do after she had sex with a football player. Then she would text Rai once she got the number off of Kyle. She would reward Kyle nicely she thought. She had always wanted to have sex with Kyle, the only problem was he was too stuck up on that bitch to realize he wanted her too. She finished her shower and stepped out to see a man standing there, with his pants down and his cock erect. She smiled and walked over.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Robin quickly gave up on getting a reply from Ryan and he told himself that he wasn't disappointed that his friend hadn't demanded who, hadn't played along with this torturous game. Closing his eyes, he leaned back and turned his face up to the sky, feeling Hisoka's hand cover his for a second, before she wiggled towards the edge, dangling her legs off all the way to her thighs. Opening his eyes, he smiled at her softly, until he heard what she was muttering to herself, "Leap, leap, set yourself free, huh? You're too much of a fucking coward to be of any help. You are too weak, Hisoka. Make us all proud and jump."

"Hisoka?" Robin asked meekly, worried about his friend actually jumping off of the edge, but at the same time his phone went off in his pocket.

She spun towards him and tackled Robin, grinning as she shouting, "I've got it!" Robin laughed as she tickled him and picked his pockets. Just as she got it out, he snatched it from her and stuck his tongue out at her. Holing her away with one hand, he opened his phone.

Yeah, I know you have been in love with me.

The "jk lol" was down, but Robin, numb from shock, didn't scroll down, didn't see it. He froze, reading and rereading the same message over and over, his mind flooded with disbelief. 'He knew? He's known? Why did he not turn me down flat out?' Robin though in a daze. Tears leap to his eyes as he wondered, 'Does he actually hate me?' His hand rose trembling to his mouth and he fell onto his side, crying silently.

Hisoka looked at Robin, her eyes wide with concern and she quickly picked the phone from his hand. Her eyes scanned over the message and then looked at Robin. She had read the 'jk lol', but she knew that as long as this went on, Robin would never be happy. Taking a deep breath, she realized that she had to save Robin from Ryan before it was too late. With that she redialed the number, fixing it in her mind that she hadn't read the 'jk lol' either. This was for Robin and she could do anything.

A few rings and then there was a click as the phone was either picked up or transferred to voice mail, but Hisoka didn't know, because she started shouting, "You goddamn, mother fucking, piece of shit whore! I've always known that you were worthless, but you had Robin completely fooled, and then to top it off you pull this shit! If you know that he loved you then you should have manned up and turned him down, but no! You're so fucked up you keep up this sick, bullshit friendship for years, causing him all kinds of pain! Did you even pause to think about the abuse he could have avoided by avoiding YOU? Did you know that every time you hug him to piss Darell off, Darell beats the fuck out of him? Every time you simply touch him, Darell beat the hell out of him and then the prick dumps him just where ever! Most of the time he is too fucked up to do anything more than call me and then it takes days for hi to get better, at times, and never once did you notice! And do you know why he stays with Darell? You! You have his prejudice hate of Darell and it lets Rabin play pretend in his mind that you are jealous of them!

"Oh, and still on the topic of abuse: Your friends! You know, everyone knows that you let it go when they talk shit about him! Did you know that the fight he got in was because of you? He was suspended for three days because he beat the shit out of Mikey Relth for talking bad about you! Robin, sweet, cute, peacefully little Robin beat him up for talking the truth about you!

"Another fun tidbit, he wants to get a gender change just so that he has a chance, A FUCKING CHANCE, with you! Did you know he is even saving up for it? He has more than half the money already, but I'll fucking kill him before he can waste a fucking penny of that money because of an unfeeling bastard like you! Hell, did you know he hates his long hair? He kept it long because of a stray comment by you about liking it! So yeah, you may have known he loved you, but I serious fucking doubt that you knew how much. Hell, I doubt you know a damn thing about him! I'm his real best friend, because you've got your head so far up your ass that you can't see the reasons that you date five different girls are all in Robin and so so much more! Wanna sing the praises of penis still? Well, go blow yourself! Guys like you are the reason I'm androphobic! Robin is probably the only good guy left in the world and you have hurt him bad. You better watch yourself, because if I see you walking, I'll run you over."

With that, Hisoka ended the call and threw it at the ground, unable to vent all of her anger with words alone. It bounced and shattered, sending a spray of glass and mechanics across the concrete below. She grabbed his hand and jerked Robin onto his feet. Together they ran through the halls towards the front doors. None of the teachers stopped them, but then, what did they care about two, soon-to-be drop outs?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Ryan felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He looked around the room and noticed the teacher was facing the black board. He took it out of his pocket and had two new notifications. "Missed call" and "Voicemail" appeared on hsi screen. He looekd back up and then stood up with his backpack. He walked to the front of the clas and whispered soemthnig to the teacher. The teacher nodded her head and smiled at him as he walked out of the room. He quickly moved towards one of the bathroom adn stood against it's wall. He leaned his back against as he dropped his bag to the floor. He picked up the phone and pressed it tight against his ear as he listened to Hisoka yelling at him. Some of the message was fuzzy to him as she grew more and more heated as she spoke. At one point he moved the phone from his face and grimaced. But he heard all the feelings that Robin felt for him and it donned on him. After all these years, all the signs. His back slowly slid down the side of the wall as he stared at his phone. For some reason, he went through his pictures and found one of him and Robin, smiling. But in that picture, Robin had never smiled like that before. That day they had spent fishing and chilling by the river. When texts came to Ryan's phone, he ignored them, enjoying his company and alone time with Robin. He started flashing back to the past, hugging Robin and holding him close, he always got a funny feeling. Not because he knew Robin was gay, but because he was unsure of himself. As he came back to reality, he sent a quick text to Robin.

I need to speak with you please... Alone... It's very important... I will be at the park, at our spot.

Ryan sent the text and then shoved the phone back into his pocket. He sat up, grabbed his bag and started heading off campus and towards the park. The park that they had both snuck out of their houses to star gaze at. While he was there, he got a text from Rai. "Oh shit" he thought to himself as he read her text. He thought up a lie.

I may not be there at lunch today. I have a doctor's appointment today. I will see you later tonight though, if not at school.

o.0 0.o

Kyle knew who she was texting and sighed to himself. He stared out the window before he looked down at the test he was gonig to fail. He hadn't studied when he should have. He was too busy thinking of ways to get Rai away from Ryan without hurting either of them. He started taking the test and thought about texting Rai, so he did.

So did you study at all?
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Rai felt her phone buzz, so she waited till the teacher was facing the chalkboard before checking. She frowned at Ryan's text, but sent one back saying she understood. She giggled silently at Kyle's, she looked at him and stuck her tongue out being childish.

Of course I studied my parents would kill me if I didnt. Did you study? Razz

She hit the send button, knowing he probably hadn't. She hid her phone, as the teacher turned from the chalkboard and asked her to answer the question. She looked at the board then replied she hadn't been paying attention. The teacher just sighed and asked a different kid somewhere in the front. Rai sighed out of relief as the teacher didn't yell at her. She made a kookoo sign towards Kyle and then pointed towards the teacher.

Amber finished the guy off, then sent him on his merry way. After the guy left, she went into the shower again, turning the water on just hot. Sighing, she thought about what the skank Hisoka had said about Ryan dating her and Rai. God, she hated Rai, wished the bitch was dead. If she told Rai, about Ryan, then Rai wouldn't believe her, but if she told one of Rai's friends, then Rai was more likely to believe it. Amber turned the water off as she contemplated on how to hurt Rai the most with this. Then she got the best idea, she smiled as she dried and dressed herself, heading back to the main building. The lunch bell had already rang, so finding Rai was a bit more difficult. She saw Kyle and knew Rai would be somewhere close by, and sure enough Rai was chatting with Kyle. Grinning, she walked up and kissed Rai square on the mouth.

"You do know Ryan is dating someone other than you right? You know that person's me, right? You know this already, so why don't we have a threesome?" with that Amber kissed Rai again, deepening it just a little, till Rai shoved Amber off of her.

"You're lying, I've known you wanted Ryan since before we started dating. Jeez, I have to go wash my mouth now, thanks alot whore." with that Rai went to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Robin and Hisoka ended up at the park, Robin sitting on a bench and Hisoka pacing in front of him, waving her arms in the air angrily and ranting about what an idiot Robin was. When Robin started crying again, Hisoka comforted him. Before long, he was calm again and asked, "Where is my phone? You didn't give it back."

"Broke it. Oppz," Hisoka answered, rolling her eyes. She twined her finger's with Robin's but he released her hand.

Pecking her cheek, he told her, "Wait here for me."

"Where are you going?" Hisoka asked with a suspicious glare. Honestly, she knew she was being a bitch, being controlling, even being overbearing, but she didn't care. Robin was constantly hurting himself anymore and she felt like she couldn't let him do it anymore. He had saved her before and now she would save him, whether he liked it or not.

Robin smiled and replied honestly, "Going to where I usually hang with Ryan. Just for the lunch break, ya know? Maybe he'll show up and I'll get to hit him once or twice." It was a bluff and silently he added, 'Or maybe i can tell him that you were just joking around.'

Before Hisoka could protest, Robin pecked her on the cheek again and walked away, straight to the willow tree they sat under. Quickly, he scrambled up the tree, hiding in the branches, feeling stupid for waiting for someone that probably wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Ryan was waiting at the spot, under the willow tree when he saw Robin. Before Robin could make it all the way to him, he stood up and ran to him. He threw his arms around him and hugged tightly, pressing their chests together. He felt terrible for all the shit Hisoka had yelled at him. He placed his hands on his back and accidentally rubbed their cheeks together. He pulled away, leaving his hands on Robin's arms and gripped them a little tight. He stared into Robin's eyes and then spoke.
"Robin I am so sorry. I don't want you to go through any of this anymore. You are my best friend and I would never allow anything to hurt you. I promise, I will handle Darrel, so you no longer have to. I will protect you and keep you from harm. I can't afford to lose you. I am so sorry."

After speaking again, he pressed Robin close to his chest again, being a little taller, he rested his chin on top of Robin's head and sniffed his hair. His eyes started to water, but he stopped himself from crying. He was happy to hold his friend, but he was still confused. Were the feelings he felt for Robin the same as those for Rai?

o.0 0.o

Kyle watched the two girls arguing but when Rai was no longer in sight, he took his opportunity to reclaim her honor. Nobody was going to speak to her and get away with it. Kyle was pulsed with anger and tensed his fists as if he were going to punch the bitch. He took one step closer to her and shoved her shoulder, pushing her further from Rai so she couldn't follow and harass her more.
"Look slut. Ryan is and has been dating Rai for a time. Ryan is a smart guy and he knows how special and important Rai is. He would never do anything to harm her or to allow harm to her. You are just jealous that the football star wanted her and not you. You are jealous of her kind and loving personality, her smile and how it lights up the room, the way her hair falls over her eyes when she laughs, and the way she carries her books over her chest. Rai is an amazing girl. everyone knows it and you are just a dirty slut whore who can't keep her legs shut for five minutes."
He paused as he realized he had just told the bitch how he felt about Rai. Maybe she was too retarded to realize it herself.

"If I ever see you harassing her again, I can assure you that your time remaining her will be so terrible that you will want a fucking transfer."
After saying that, he walked away from her and followed Rai. He waited outside of the woman's bathroom for her.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Rai washed her mouth once, then washed it a second time. Glaring at herself, she threw her toothbrush back in her purse after rinsing it off. She stormed out, determined to find Amber and straighten this out. She didn't want to acknowledge the feeling of hurt, of knowing what Amber said was probably true. Instead, she focused on finding Amber, not even bothering to call her a name in her head. She saw Amber sitting at a table with her friends. Amber looked up and saw her, Rai motioned for her to come here. Amber smiled slyly, before excusing herself. Seeing Amber following her, Rai went to the third floor which was basically empty.

"Why in the hell did you kiss me? Are you lesbian now?" Rai was angry, but also scared to find out that Ryan was actually cheating on her.

Amber just laughed, walking forward till Rai was against a wall. She leaned in before whispering "I know I'm a whore, so whether you're a girl or a guy, doesn't bother me. You could say I'm bi, or you could call me lesbian, doesn't bother me."

"You didn't answer my first question." Rai shoved Amber away from her walking away from the wall.

"I'll answer yours as long as you answer mine. I kissed you to get your attention, plus I wanted to see what was so great about kissing you. Now, answer my question. Did you know Kyle has feelings for you? Did you know I've been trying to get him for years now? Did you know I wasn't lying?" Amber didn't wait for Rai's reply, but simply went to the window and started shaking. Cussing she wrapped her arms around her so she would stop. She hadn't meant to blow up like that. Turning back to Rai, Amber simply waved with a cheery smile and left.

Rai stood there in a daze. Shaking her head, she went to the window sill and sat on it, not bothering to move when the bell rang for the next class. She just sat there, no thoughts, no emotions, just numb. That's what she felt, was a numbness. Then she felt something wet fall on her jeans. Reaching her hands up she realized she was crying. She leaned her head forward, resting it on her knees, and just cried.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Feeling the arms around him, Robin tensed and drew back, looking up at Ryan. He listened to the words, the ones he had always wanted to hear, and shook his head. This was guilt. He knew it was guilt and it was Hisoka's doing that Ryan was saying all of those pretty words. He didn't mean them; he couldn't. Yet, even if he did mean those words, they were just the same as the friendship he had to end. It hurt too much to go on like this. For now, at least, he needed a break. He needed to escape.

Pushing away from Ryan, Robin broke free and stumbled back a few steps. Shaking his head, he told his best friend, "None of it was true. Hisoka was pissed off and asked for my phone. She-I-Just no. No," he repeated, shaking his head still and backing away. Tears leap to his eyes and not knowing exactly why and just knowing he couldn't stop himself, he stepped forward and pressed his lips to Ryan's briefly, before turning and running away. God, he hadn't meant to do that. Why had he kissed Ryan!? Was there something seriously wrong with his brain? Now, even though he had pushed it off on Hisoka, Ryan would know that at least some of it was his actual feelings.

Hisoka knew that Robin wouldn't come back, he never did when he was going to meet Ryan. Even though she wished this time was different, as she stared up at the sky, she knew it wasn't going to up. Her mind drifted away and she didn't notice as Robin ran past her, his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Ryan looked at Robin in a swirl of confusion. Why would Hisoka make it seem like all she had to say was important, when it was all not true. As he held Robin, he wanted to never let go. When Robin pulled himself away, he thought of reaching for him, but just then Robin's lips were pressed against his, only for a moment. But that moment was long enough to leave the impact that was needed. Ryan had kissed Amber and Rai, but neither of them left Ryan as breathless as Robin had just done. He fell onto the ground, catching his breath and holding his chest. His heart beat quickly against his chest. He looked around the park and then decided he had to follow Robin. He knew he would go to his empty house, so he ran to the old willow and kissed the bark for good luck, as they had always done. He raced past Hisoka, who was still staring up. He was a football star, so he was very fast. He finally caught up to Robin and grabbed his shoulder tight and spun him around.
"Robin, tell me the truth."

o.0 0.o

Kyle felt good about defending Rai and waited for her. When she returned outside, she walked right past Kyle, ignoring him. Of course he followed her to Amber's table. He watched them and wanted so badly to stop Amber's mouth, but again they started moving away. This time he followed a little slowly. When he finally found them, he walked around the corner and saw Rai pinned against the wall and Amber was close to her. She quickly let go and walked away. Kyle figured it was because he was there now and was afraid of his threat. He watched her leave and then walked over to Rai. He placed his hand on her shoulder and stroked it lightly, staring into her eyes.
"Rai, what is it?"
He wanted to hold her close, profess his love and then kiss her, but now was not the time. She needed him as a friend now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Rai felt someone stroke her shoulder, then heard Kyle's voice. She stiffened, not wanting him there, she needed to find out her emotions. She looked at him, her tears coming harder.

"Tell me it's not true. Tell me lies, tell me I havn't been hurting you all these years. Tell me *sob* that I havn't hurt you. I don't care about Ryan, I havn't know him as long. I couldn't stand hurting you." Instead of waiting for his reply, she leaned up and pressed her lips to his.

Amber stood around the corner, heard what Rai had said, and watched her kiss him. Sighing knowing the only guy she really liked was taken, she left to ruin Ryan's life as much as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Robin knew that he was caught as soon he heard Ryan's pounding footsteps behind him. Feeling the hand on his shoulder, he closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to look at Ryan. His fists were clenched at his sides as he demanded, suddenly irrationally angry, "What truth!? What truth could you possibly want from me? I told you I was a fuck fag! Why don't you look at it the same was as all of your friends and that I like every god damn guy in school! Why don't you look at me as one of the fucking sluts that you bang every goddamn day!? Why don't you look at me?" The last demand was soft, just short of a whisper and he jerked free from Ryan again, but this time he didn't run. Instead, he looked up at Ryan, his dark grey eyes filled with pain, the same pain he had been denying for years.

Hisoka had noticed Ryan going past and looked down. With a concerned look, she followed, just in time to hear Robin's confession. Ignoring Ryan, she walked past him and hugged Robin. In his ear, she whispered, "It'll be okay."

"I know. I just want to go," Robin answered, hugging her back before letting go of her and stepping away, but Hisoka caught his hand and shook her head.

"Tell him, Robin. Tell him how you feel about him and then we can put this behind us," Hisoka instructed him. The look she gave Ryan said that she hated him, hated how he had treated Robin, but she would do whatever it took to make Robin smile. Squeezing Robin's hand, she pecked his cheek and told him, "I'm gonna go wait by the pond. Once you're done talking with him and you better talk, come get me. If you're not there in two hours, I'm gonna head home so don't worry about me." Again she squeezed Robin's hand and then looked at Ryan. Glaring, she told him, "You hurt him anymore than you already have and you'll wake up with kerosene all over your bed and a bitch with a lighter." She smiled at him cheerfully, showing she meant the threat, and then walked away.

Robin looked down at the ground. He didn't want to tell Ryan, not now, not like this. Looking up, he shrugged and said simply, the words that had plagued his mind since he discovered them, "I like you. I'd go as far to say that I love you. Everything Hisoka said before is true. I've liked you since I came out and I understand and respect that you have no interest in me. I just wish you tried a little harder to understand me." Robin's gaze returned to his hands, which were twisted before him painfully, his knuckles as white as his cheeks and tears welled up and slipped from his eyes, cascading down his face, but he was smiling a small, sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Ryan stared at Robin as he started to yell at Ryan. Never before had he done this. He stood completely still, but when Hisoka came by, Ryan clenched his fists. He hadn't liked her very much and now he hated her. She always seemed to fuck shit up. when she left, he felt much happier and unclenched his fists. He moved closer to Robin and stared him in the eyes. He was so lose he could lean a few inches forward and kiss Robin as he was starting to feel that desire. He spoke calmly at first, lifting Robin's head up to look into his eyes. Robin's hair covered them, so Ryan moved them behind his ears.
"Robin, I like to think I understand you more than anyone... except for Hisoka. and the reason I never saw you as a "fuck fag" is because you are not one. You are a male teenager who is smart, funny, caring, understanding, and a whole bunch of other good adjectives that don't come to mind right now. I know I have hurt you, with my idiocy and sleeping around with people I really don't give a shit about, but you always stood by me and helped me whenever I needed it. When I needed somebody, you were there. I have always had these... feelings... that I get when you are around or when I hear your voice. When Darrell is around I get jealous, because I know he gets a part of you that I will never see. In my wildest imaginings I would have never guessed that you felt that strongly about me. Robin, I know you may not trust me right now and you think that my judgment is all screwy because you kissed me and Hisoka yelled at me, but I have wanted to tell you these things for a while and just didn't know the words. I didn't know it would be this easy. After all the time that we have shared, going to the park, going to the river, seeing movies, and just being kids, I know there isn't anyone else in this world I would rather spend my time with. Not Rai. Not Amber. Not Kyle. Just you. I may not know what love is, but Robin, if you give me a chance I can prove to be something you have always wanted me to be. You mean a lot to me Robin, ore than anybody else ever has."
He paused for a moment and stared at Robin. He took one step, planting his feet adjacent to Robins and then wrapped his arms around the back on Robin's head and neck. He slowly moved his face forward and kissed Robin on the lips, soft and tender.

o.0 0.o

Kyle looked down at Rai and was in so much pain for her. He started to grow angry at that dumb tramp, Amber. This was all her fault, starting a nasty rumor about Ryan. Kyle looked down at Rai as she spoke to him, tears running down her face. He stared into them, boy were they gorgeous, even with the tears building. He used his hand to wipe them and then she kissed him. At first his eyes were open as he was in shock, but as she didn't pull away from him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up, forcing her legs to wrap around his waist. He had one arm around her waist, which held her up. The other was behind her head, running his hands through her beautiful long hair. He kissed her passionately as he always dreamed. Finally he broke the kiss and stared into her eyes as he spoke, almost a whisper.
"Raiiki, there is no other girl that has kept me captivated like you do. when we were younger, I used to tease you and pick on you, just so you would pay attention to me. So that I could always be around you. As we got older and the three of us started hanging out, I started building feelings for you, but I noticed that you and Ryan were building feelings for each other. I can honestly tell you right now that I love you and the reason I have never told you, is because I want you to be happy even if it's not with me.. I love you Rai, I always have and I always will. I wouldn't believe a thing that slut told you. she is just jealous of how honestly amazing you are. I don't care if that kiss meant nothing to you, because it meant everything to me. I don't care if you go back to Ryan now... I am just glad I got to clear my chest and now you know the truth."
He stood there, holding her, not wanting to put her down.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:13 am

Rai listened to Kyle's confession, and felt her heart swell. She felt tears come to her eyes, as she kissed him again, longer, harder. She realized she hadn't loved Ryan, but only used him to hide her feelings for Kyle. She pulled back and giggled.

"If only you had told me sooner silly, you wouldn't have had to stand watching me with Ryan. Though maybe it's better this way, in an odd sort of way. *pauses* Put me down now!" when she stood on her two feet, she glared at Kyle, "You knew Ryan was dating us both. Why didn't you tell me? Jeez, Kyle, you were supposed to be my best friend. How could you let him do that to me? I'm going to punish you just wait."

She stood on tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips, and walked towards class, not talking to him the rest of the day. She kissed him when he dropped her off at her house.

Amber sat in class contemplating on how to ruin Ryan's life. She considered telling everyone he had an STD and had given it to her, but had thrown that away instantly. Telling the teachers he skipped class to have sex would result in how she knew that, plus the guys would be estatic over it. She could say he was gay, but that would just destroy his social life. She decided to go with that one for now. Leaning over to the guy beside her, she started whispering, by the end of the day it was all over the school. He only used girls as a cover up, and was actually into guys which was why he was on the football team.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:26 am

Robin listened to Ryan with a blank expression. He wasn't even sure what he should be thinking at that point. All he knew was that none of it made sense and he couldn't believe a word of it. Bitterly, he thought. 'Pretty words. Is that how he got someone as stuck up as Rai?' Yet, he kept his jaw firmly clenched shut and didn't reply. When Ryan pulled him in for a kiss, he didn't kiss back and waited until Ryan's grip was lax to push away again. His eyes were narrowed and his hair fell across them again, creating a thin barrier, enough to hide the tears there. In a bitter tone, he said, "Pretty words, but it's too late. I think that my infatuation with you is over. I just feel good to get past sins off my chest." He let his words sink in for a moment and then clarified farther, "I'm not in love with you anymore, Ryan. Ever since the shit with Amber and Rai...I've just given up." Swallowing hard, he took a step away from Ryan and then added, knowing that it was the only way to keep him from following, "Even though he hurts me, Darell has been there for me recently more than you have. I don't need someone like you in my life anymore than you already are." He took a deep breath and then sighed, silently, "I'm sorry."

Turning he fled, going straight for Hisoka. She, at least, would be happy that he had ended it between them. He wanted Ryan so badly it hurt and he had the chance there and now to have him, but in his heart, he felt like Ryan was just feeling guilty, even if he said he wasn't. With a start, Robin realized that his faith in Ryan was completely shattered and he wondered when that had happened. Was it before he started dating Darell? He couldn't remember. Robin just knew he didn't trust the male he had loved for years and still loved, though now, he would never be able to admit it out loud. His chance was gone.

Hisoka looked up at the pounding footsteps. She was perched on the grass and before she knew it, a body crashed into hers. Robin's arms wrapped around her waist and he was sobbing again. Closing her eyes, the urge to go find Ryan and tear him limb from limb filled her. She quite literally hated him now. She had given him the chance to clear things up with Robin and now Robin was in tears once more. One of her hands stroked Robin's hair and the other curled around the blades of grass, tearing them up in her frustration.

"S-such an i-idiot," Robin whimpered through his tears. He looked up at Hisoka and blurted, "He said 'I meant a lot to him' and I told him I didn't love him anymore."

Understanding filled Hisoka and she felt herself relax. Gently, she pulled Robin into a hug and petted his hair. "You really are an idiot," she told him, pecking him on the cheek again for comfort. "Why did you lie to him?"

"B-because he didn't m-mean it. The fi-first rumors of us b-being g-gay and he would have l-left me!" Robin wailed, clinging to Hisoka and sobbing harder. She hugged him tight and just shook her head. Silently, she wondered if this was all her fault. It certainly felt like it was. Yet, some part of her thought that now, finally Robin would be able to move on and mend his heart.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Ryan listened to the words that Robin spoke to him. As they entered his ears, they felt like a virus or poison coursing through his mind and his body. His heart wrenched as it was slowly starting to break. He wanted to move his hands to his chest, to try and save his heart from falling into his stomach, but he couldn't move. He was frozen with shock and heartache. When Robin spoke Darrell's name, it felt like a knife was being dug into his chest and as he started to think it would be pulled out, Robin said "I don't need someone like you in my life anymore than you already are." And the blade turned. He didn't hear the "sorry", but it wouldn't have helped even if he did. He closed his eyes and heard Robin leave his side. He continued to keep his eyes closed as his knees trembled. Not being strong enough to handle his weight, he dropped down to them as the tears started falling from his eyes. He didn't bother wiping them away. At first his cries were quiet and he breathed slowly, but as he reread the whole conversation in his head, his breathing quickened and his cries started to grow louder and louder, echoing among the trees. He finally pounded his fists on the ground, along with his head, and kept them there. After crying for about ten minutes straight he stood up, not crying any longer. There was only one place he could go now. He started running towards Rai's house. He was early. School must have not been out yet. He checked his watch and stayed near the side of the house for some reason. As he saw Kyle's truck barreling down the street, a smile appeared on his face. But when Rai exited the truck, Kyle put it in park and got out after her.
"What the fuck?"
Was all he could say. Kyle, to his knowledge, had never stayed at Rai's after he dropped her off. He decided he would stay in the shadows and watch the scene before him, but that was probably a bad idea.

o.0 0.o

Kyle wasn't given the chance to explain to Rai, that he had no idea of Ryan's cheating ways. He felt pissed off that he couldn't even get a chance to tell her that he knew nothing about that. And yet she still kissed his lips. He waited for the right time to speak to her, which would be at her house. When she got out of his vehicle, he shut off the truck and followed her, stopping her before she could reach the front porch. He grabbed her arm, not hard, but with enough force to spin her towards him.
"Rai, I sweat to you that I had no idea of Ryan and Amber. I was pretty sure he had strong enough feelings to not cheat on you. And honestly, that tramp could be lying for all that we know."

He placed his hands on both sides of her cheeks and stared into her beautiful eyes as he spoke.
"Raiiki, I love you so much. Please do not take this out on me. I have and always will be here for you. If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me. Please give me a chance?"

Deciding that the best thing now, would be to kiss her. Maybe it would be his last time, maybe it wouldn't. He leaned into her closely, not aware they were being watched. He leaned his face in and pressed his lips against hers passionately and adoringly. One hand stays on her cheek, while the other runs through her hair. He was not pushy with the kiss. He did not shove his tongue into her mouth. He had something to prove with this. It was not a kiss driven by lust, but by love. He truly loved Rai and desired her to be with him, not for one day, but for as many as she would allow.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Rai felt Kyle kiss her, she wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing closer. She took a step back and smiled.

"You better go, before my dad decides to blow your head off with a shotgun." Rai kissed his lips one more time before sending him off. She turned to walk in her house. She saw a figure at the side of her house. Without really thinking, she walked towards the figure. She saw it was Ryan.

"Why are you here?" she didn't bother with pleasantries instead waited for him to answer.

Amber sat in her house's bathroom. She had razor in her hand, willing herself to get rid of the pain, to feel something other than that pain. She sighed, as she tossed the razor blade down, she walked to the mirror. God she looked like crap. Her mascara was running down her face, her cover up was washed off from her tears. Why had she fallen for him? She didn't even know him that well damn it. Growling she punched the mirror, shattering it. She looked at her knuckles, sighing when she realized the skin hadn't been broken. She reached in her purse, and pulled out her meds. She took the required amount, debating on taking the rest. She didn't she would get over him. She was determined to get over him. She went to the showers and fixed her make up. She heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" she was still fixing her make up, when her mom walked in.

"There is someone here to see you." was all her mother said before walking out.

Amber walked downstairs and halted.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME BACK!?" she stood there facing him, the figure who had walked out of her life when she was just a babe.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Hisoka brushed her fingers through Robin's hair, over and over. It took maybe a half hour of him crying quietly for him to finally fall asleep and when he did, his face smoothed out, becoming beautiful, rather than heartbreaking. With a half smile, she brushed a kiss to his forehead and said, "Love...I hate you right now."

Robin stirred in his sleep and nestled against Hisoka's lap, sighing softly in contentment. Hisoka scratched her hair and thought it over. Ryan was...misled, but he was an average teenage boy, not the devil she had made him out to be in her mind. Yeah, the shit with Amber from earlier had pissed her off, clouded her judgment even more than the on going drama with Robin, what she had done, how far she had gone, it was wrong. Softly, she swore under her breath and wondered what she would do. This was her fault. She never should have gotten involved with the teenage, bullshit drama, but now she was and she had to fix what she had fucked up before she withdrew herself again.

Frowning, she dug her phone out and went through her address book. Sure enough, Robin had added Ryan's number some time in the past, in case he ever lost his phone and didn't want to ask Ryan for the number again. Closing her eyes, she told the sleeping form, "Please forgive me," and then dialed the number. Silently, she waited and when she heard the click again, she said, "I know, you hate me and think I'm a stupid dyke and a bitch and the rest of that shit, but we have something in common, we care about Robin. Hear me out for that reason, okay?"

For an instant she paused and then she told him, "It's my fault Robin lied to you. I was pissed about the way you treated girls and I filled his head with negative stuff about you and you weren't around him enough for him to see that most of it was shit. More than likely you hate him now, but just so you know, he is still crying over you. Him saying he doesn't love you is my fault. Don't hold it against him."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Ryan stared at Rai in confusion. She was not the girl he loved. She was the kind that kissed his friends. As he looked at her, his phone vibrated in his pocket.
"Before you start to speak, I need to take this."

He lifted the phone to his ear and was silent. The voice knew he was listening.
"Mhm.... Yes I understand.... No I do not hate him... I can't.... Tell him, I will come over later... I need to handle some things first."
He was staring at Rai the whole conversation. His eyes never leaving hers. As he closed the phone and placed it back into his pocket, he said quietly.
"Now where were we?"

He started moving closer to her. He had mixed emotions. The feelings he had felt were all confused, like he was. He was a little sickened, trying to think how long their little affair had gone on. Had it been months? Weeks? Days? These questions clouded Ryan's mind, but he wasn't so concerned about that for now. All he could really think about was Robin. It took him to see his girl's betrayal, to notice that he did love Robin and that Rai was just a cover to hide his true feelings. But he had to know for sure. He walked closer to her and kissed her briefly. But as the kiss happened, he felt nothing. He thought of the way he had been kissed by Robin and then how he kissed Robin. Both meant more to him than this kiss had. He pulled away.
"I'm breaking up with you. I can't do this anymore."

His voice was cold and empty. It seemed like he hadn't cared, which was true. But before he could walk away, he heard the loud engine of Kyle's truck. He watched as Kyle parked the monstrous vehicle in front of the house and exited it, moving closer to them. Ryan tensed his fists. Now he cared. Why did the bastard have to return? He started walking up to Kyle, meeting him between Kyle and Rai.
"What are you doing here?"

Kyle had left when she sent him away, but he couldn't think of her being alone after the things that had happened in the day. She needed him. That's what a real friend would do. He could care less about her dad. As he turned around, he saw Ryan and decided he had to stop this asshole, once and for all. He parked the truck and then got out of the truck and went right for Ryan.
"The real question is what are you doing here?"

Ryan glared at him, and clenched his fists tight.
"I am at my girlfriend's house. Or did you forget that, you fucking traitor, backing stabbing poor excuse for a friend?"

Kyle laughed at Ryan and then crossed his arms over his chest.
"Oh, so I am back stabbing, when you fucked Amber right? That was all my fault huh?"

Ryan looked at Kyle in fear. How did he know? How could he know? He panicked and then without thinking, he lunged at Kyle, tackling him to the ground and started wailing on him.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:46 pm

"Jesus fucking Christ, Ryan stop it. We only kissed, it's not like you actually care for me anyway. God damn it, Ryan get off." she screamed, causing her dad to come out. Her dad separted them, Rai holding Kyle while her dad held Ryan, " Why did you do that Ryan, why?"

She looked at her dad and told him to go inside it was alright. He didn't like it but her dad went inside. She let the pain show on her face, as she turned back and stood by Kyle.

Amber felt a numb rage go through her. She turned and ran up the stairs and into her room slamming the door. Damn it she couldn't take this. She heard knocking on her door, heard her dad's voice, she ignored it. She ignored everything as she cried, tears streaming, she just cried.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:52 pm

"We'll be at my house. You can ask Cameron for directions," Hisoka answered before Ryan hung up on her. Sighing, she petted Robin's hair and wondered if she should lie to him about her telling Ryan or not. He would hate her more than likely, but if it got him away from the abuser, she figured she could live with being alone again. Closing her eyes, she smiled and pictured herself as Robin's guardian.

Quickly, she called Robin's step brother, Cameron and told him cheerfully, "Ryan is gonna stop by soonish to get my address. Don't worry. I didn't piss him off."

"I don't even want to know what's going on at that public school," Cameron answered simply with a laugh. Cameron was the son of the woman that Robin's dad had married and the two boys were extremely close, though Cameron attended a private school and tended to be out of the loop most of the time. After a few more pleasantries were exchanged, Hisoka said goodbye and then set about waking Robin up, wishing it was harder than shaking his shoulder.

The dark, red rimmed eyes blinked open and he smiled up at her. "Hisoka, I had the worst fucking nightmare," he told her and then launched into a description of the day. Before he finished, he started crying again, knowing it hadn't been a dream. Once he was cried out again, she helped him up and then went to Hisoka's house. No one was home, but then again no one was ever home there. Once Robin was settled in her room, Hisoka went to the kitchen to make snacks, waiting for the knock on her front door.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Ryan was ripped off of Kyle and for a bit, he resisted, but after a while he calmed down. When Rai's father left, he felt a little calmer than he had before. He stared at her and then he glared at Kyle.
"What are you doing? Go home! This is between me and her."

Kyle stayed close to Rai and then draped his arm over her shoulder. He was defensive of her. Sure he had been punched a couple times, but he knew that he looked better to Rai, for not acting like a child back. He stared back at Ryan and then yelled.
"Why did you do it Ry? You know you love Rai and you know she loved you."
He used past tense on purpose, knowing that he was right.

Ryan stared at them and then glared at Rai.
"Look, I fucked up, but this is worse than what I did... Kyle is my friend, one of my best friends... And yet you go and kiss him."
He started to get really mad again, but started thinking about meeting Robin and needed to be calm for him, so he stopped and paused again.
"You know what. Fuck you both. I hope you enjoy your fucking time together."
He turned and started walking away, but then turned back and stared at Kyle.
"You're off the team."
He started walking away.

Kyle was pissed.
"You can't fucking do that Ryan! Get back here and fight me asshole, don't kick me off Varsity! You need me!"
When Ryan was out of sight, he looked down at Rai and whispered.
"I am so sorry."

Ryan walked down the street, calming his mind. He walked over to Hisoka's house and then knocked on the front door. He stood with his hands in his pockets. You could tell eh had been crying.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Rai watched Ryan walk away, tears coming in her eyes as she turned and put her forehead on his chest. She started crying, knowing she had caused Ryan pain, wondering if he had ever truely cared about her. She wrapped her arms around his waste and tried to hide her tears from Kyle.

"Did he ever care? If he did, why didn't he answer my question?" she hugged Kyle tighter not wanting to let go. She stood like that for awhile.

Amber felt mind numbing pain all over. She needed to find her meds, now. As she got up she tripped over a shirt cutting her arm on the corner of her chest. Ignoring the pain in her arm, she ran to her dresser and searched through the drawers. Cursing when she couldn't find them, she leaned against the wall and slid down it. The pain in her chest unbearable at this point. She breathed like the doctor told her, but it didn't help the only thing that would help was for her birth father to leave again, as he had all those years ago. She heard them banging, something rammed against the door, as the pain became to much. She felt herself starting to black out. She couldn't, she wouldn't, she ended up passing out in her fathers arms.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm

"Dick head, it's nice to see you looking so cheerful," Hisoka greeted Ryan with a smirk, so obviously enjoying seeing him so upset. She gestured for him to follow her and said, "Lock the door behind you. This isn't a nice neighborhood, unlike where you live."

Indeed, the place was the worst one in town, with frequent violence, drug busts, and police visits. The front of the two story building was covered with graffiti and most of the windows were boarded over. The front part of the house wasn't much better, but the kitchen had a warm, homely feel to it and Hisoka gestured for Ryan to sit down. "You need to be calm before you see him," she told him, moving to the fridge and getting out a pitcher of tea. Expertly, she sliced a lemon and dropped a slice into two cups before pouring ice tea over it and walking over to Ryan, she handed him the cup and then sat down.

"He is going to deny his feelings for you still," she told him bluntly, "but he is full of shit. Just look at his eyes and you'll know it. I recommend hugging him and being honest. Don't throw the word love around, even if you do mean it. Robin isn't ready for it." Taking a sip of her tea, she added, "I'm only letting you see him like this because I hate Darell." With a laugh, she asked jokingly, "Want to throw molotov cocktails through his window with me later?" Finishing her cup, she stood up and added, "Just kidding."

Hisoka lead the way up the rickety stair case, warning him of weak boards and speaking quietly. The space was more like an attic and the door had a hole, rather than a knob. On the fair side, it was just a nest of blankets, covering the whole ten by ten space. There were gay pride banners all over the walls and flags handing from the ceiling. In the center of it all was Robin, curling into a small ball. His hair was sticking up in spikes from the humidity and his sides moved oddly slowly. In a hushed murmur, she told Ryan, "If it gets too hot, go out onto the roof to talk." Looking at Robin, she blinked sadly and whispered, "Forgive me," before disappearing out the door and down the steps.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:51 pm

As the door creaked open, a familiar face was revealed. He was angry with her, but also happy at the same time. Before he walked into the house, Ryan checked his back pocket to make sure his wallet was still there. When he went inside, he looked around the place. She was right. This was nothing like he was used to. He turned around and locked the door. As he turned back to face her, he stared about the walls. The wallpaper was falling off and the colors didn't even match. Some walls had large holes in them, most likely from Hisoka's anger issues. He followed her into the kitchen and sat down at the table. He watched as she prepared the drink, all the while, thinking of the things he would tell Robin. He grasped the cup tightly in his palm and then drank from it. When he finished the glass, he left it on the table and then followed her up the stairs. He listened to her advise on each broken step and stayed quiet. He was not going to waste his voice on her. There was nothing that needed to be said to her.

When he entered the room, he looked around and noticed all the gay pride that she had. He wasn't surprised by this at all. He walked in and then nodded in understanding at Hisoka. He turned to look at the curled up little angel before him. His red hair seemed to stand up in the heat. He looked around at the ground and then got onto his knees as he slowly moved to be in front of Robin. When he was right before him, he nudged him gently with the palm of his hand and then lifted up his chin. When Robin opened his eyes, it was a weird look of anger and pain. This was something that Ryan had never seen from his best friend, at least not driven towards him. Ryan inched closer to the sad and possibly scared boy. He wrapped his strong arms around him, pulling him tight against his chest. One hand kept Robin close, while the other petted his hair down.

"Now I know you are very upset with me and I haven't been the best friend to you like we once were, and I am sorry. Robin, I have never wanted to hurt you ever and I had no idea the kind of shit that Darrell has been putting you through. But I can save you from it. Let me save you Robin. Give me a chance to prove myself to you, that I can treat you better than any man of the face of this earth. Today, I broke up with Rai. Not because I saw her kiss Kyle, but because I want you."
He held him closer and closer. Robin could hear Ryan's heart beating faster and faster in his chest.
"I know the way that I have been treating girls, is wrong and childish. I get that, but I want to change. If you will be my boyfriend, then I will prove to you that I am a one man kinda guy. And about the rumors at school, fuck all of them. I will stand on the bleachers at lunch and shout to everyone that you and I are together, and dating. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I don't care if I never play football again. If they can't accept me for who I am, then fuck them. I don't need them. I only need you."

At this point, Ryan had been staring deeply into Robin's eyes. He looked at his face and saw the dried up tears. He took one hand and caressed his soft cheek. He continued to stare into Robin's eyes and then he smiled.
"Robin, nobody makes me even close to the happy that you provide when we are together. I love the time that we spend fishing, getting into trouble, ditching class, going to the movies, hanging out at home and just talking with you. I know I have really screwed up, but please. I beg you. I am already on my knees... Tell me, tell me the truth of how you feel. If you honestly do not love me, then I will leave and I will transfer schools. I don't want you to be miserable. I have already gotten a request from Coronada to transfer. Apparently they need a new quarterback."

He thought about kissing the depressed boy's lips, but he refrained. If he was going to prove himself, it would be through his words, not his actions this time. He resumed the hug and petted his head, waiting for the answer.

o.0 0.o

Kyle comforted her, holding her close to him. He kissed the top of her head, numerous times. He tightened his grip around her back, as if he would never let her go.
"Rai, I know Ryan did care about you. You could see it in his eyes. Whatever it is that is going on now, he is stupid for letting you go. You are the best thing that has ever happened to him and he will regret it, once he realizes the major mistake he has just made. I have watched you grow from a child to a beautiful young lady, and I know you are a diamond in the rough. All around our school, there are hoes and girls that will do anything a perverse guy wants, but you Rai. You are above them on so many levels. You are intelligent and you know what is always best for yourself. Even in the time you and Ryan were together for all those months, you didn't give it up to him. Even though he told you numerous times that he loved you, you never gave in and allowed him to defile you. The beautiful rose. My princess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Thread [P/M?]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: