Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Thread [P/M?]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

As Rai listened to Kyle's words she stopped crying. When he was done she hugged him tighter, before looking at him. She didn't feel the pain anymore, she felt relief, not for her, but for Robin, whom she had always known liked Ryan. One reason she hadn't exactly liked him.

"Your right he did care for me, but he didn't love me. I don't think he ever would have, his heart belong to someone else. I hope their happy together. I know I've found someone I'm happy with, just wish I had realized it sooner." she didn't let go of him, even when her parents walked out, she saw them smile and walk back in the house, her dad shouting something about behaving or he'd shoot Kyle.

"Want to go hang out somewhere else?" she looked up at him smiling at him.

Amber woke up, she couldn't see anything, sitting up she didn't see anything but darkness. Feeling the fear start to rise, she called out thinking she was in her room. She waited for her mom to come, when nothing changed, she felt her fear turn to a slight panic. Screaming she heard it echo back at her, standing there confused, she didn't realize a door open behind her.

"You're awake." came the voice from behind her.

Spinning, she saw her older brother, she tensed. He had sandy blonde hair that went to his eyes. His blue eyes sparkling with sadness as she tensed. His body was dressed in blue jeans, and a white tank top. His body muscular.

"What, are you here with him?" she spat the last word out as if it was the most bitter thing in the world. She didn't rememmber the fact her brother was supposed to be dead, had been dead for 10 years now. He smirked before sitting on something in the darkness she couldn't see.

"Of course I'm not here with him, you know I never liked him. I possibly hated him more than you do now. Now, what are you doing here? What happened?" he was frowning, not wanting his sister to be dead with him.

"I had a serious panic attack, I passed out. What? You act like something terrible happened." she had relaxed as he said he hated their father more than her. Suddenly, she remembered the cops coming to tell her mother that a young boy had been killed in a car crash. Her mother breaking down as they took the ID of her brother. Her mother seeing her, hugging her with bruising force. Her mother's tears falling in her hair.

"You're dead, why can I see you? Am I dead?" she started to panic, it evident in her voice.

"I hope you're not dead, but it looks like......You should go back with father, no matter how much you hate him." as he spoke Amber heard her father's voice, saw her brother started to fade. She started crying, then everything was too bright. She screamed, as the light hurt her eyes.

She was being talked to, but she didn't understand the language. She saw her mother.

"Mom, I saw him. I saw big brother. I really did, he told me to come back." she started crying as her mother came to hug her.

She saw her father stand in the back of everything. She didn't smile but she didn't glare at him either.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Robin tensed and if it wasn't for the fact he was convinced he was still dreaming, he would have instantly jerked away from Ryan, but as he listened to the steady rise and fall of the other male's voice, he knew he was awake and he knew with shocking clarity that the words were true. Still, despite the joy that coursed through him about his feelings being returned, his eyes were dead, lifeless, as if he had been hit hard and wasn't sure how to react.

His head slowly turned towards the door and he whispered, "I really shouldn't have best friends. They always end up hurting me." Looking back at Ryan, he drew in a sharp breath, as if he was about to burst into tears and then wrapped his arms tightly around the other male, burring his face into his chest. His voice was muffled as he told him, "I'm never going to trust you again and I will never forget this. It wasn't your fault, but because of you, I've been hurt more than you'll ever know, but your ignorance and over looking. Even if you didn't do it, you could have stopped it, at least some of it, but you didn't."

Abruptly, he was on his feet, pulling Ryan up with him. He pecked him on the lips and told him, "Hisoka hates you and I don't want to annoy her. I need a shoulder to cry on after our first fight as a couple." His smile put the meaning to the words: he wanted Ryan. He wanted to be with him and he still loved him. Quickly, he crossed out of the room. Hisoka was in the kitchen. Hugging her tight briefly, he chirped, "We're gonna go scream at each other at my house."

"Don't kill each other," Hisoka answered. Before Ryan walked past her to follow Robin out the door, she caught Ryan's arm, stopping him. Her eyes weren't as hard as usual, but rather soft. Taking a deep breath she said, "Make him happy." With a laugh, she patted his shoulder and then added, "I'm giving you a fucking rainbow badge and you have to wear it a week after this."

Laughing, Hisoka waved when Robin leaned back in and asked, "Hisoka, can I have my boyfriend, please?"

"Go on," she answered, shooing them out. Robin grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled him forward again. Pausing on the steps of Hisoka's house, he pecked Ryan on the lips again, uncertain, testing if he meant what he said about not caring who found out. For a moment, he hesitated for a second more and then deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around shoulders, until a loud honking interrupting them. Looking over his shoulder, Robin's eyes widened and he released Ryan. Darell was sitting in the car, glaring at them. Robin squeezed Ryan's hand and then stepped down and walked over. Wrapping his arms around himself, he asked his boy-friend, ex-boyfriend he corrected himself, ""What are you doing here?'

"Picking you up from the skank and what do I see?" Robin winced at Darell's tone. Darell got out of the car and looked at Ryan. Raising his chin, he snorted and said, "I know you fuck everything that moves, but your best friend? Really?"

"Fuck off!" Robin snapped, for the first time standing up to Darell. Darell looked at him in shock, but quickly modified his expression.

Looking at Ryan, he smirked and said, "Have fun with him. He's a pretty good fuck, actually." His eyes turned back to Robin and he said cheerfully, "When he breaks your heart, you can crawl back, but don't think you'll be treated half as nice." With that, he got in his car and drove off.

Robin stepped away from the car just before Darell drove off and then sank down to the ground, trembling. "He's gonna kill me," he whispered to himself, his eyes giant and he looked like a spooked rabbit.

~O~O~

Hisoka looked around the house, her arms tracing light paths up and down her arms. Geez, she was so alone. Now she had lost Robin too. A bitter smile turned up the corner of her lips as she realized that her best friend would be back, but for now she was on her own. Sighing, she opened her phone's address book and went down the list, thinking who would need her the most. Rai had Kyle, and him her. Robin now had Ryan and Ryan had Robin. Nikki had Amy and the rest of her friends were sorted out well enough for now. Smirking now, she found a number she had never called before. In fact, she had it by mere chance. Dialing the number, as soon as Amber picked up, she asked, "Need a hug?"
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:01 am

Ryan held Robin close, even as he confessed he would never trust him again. He kept his mouth shut, allowing him to continue un-interrupted. He smiled at the light and quick peck. But as Robin left the room, he followed obediently. He nodded his head at Hisoka and smiled.
"Looking forward to it."

As he was pulled outside, he wrapped his arms around Robin. When he heard the honk of the truck, he turned his head and glared at Darrell. He wasn't given a chance to speak before Robin was out of his arms and now on the floor. Ryan ran to Robin's side and got on his knees. He again, wrapped his arms around him, holding him close against his chest. He moved the hair out of Robin's face and then kissed his lips softly.
"I will not allow him to harm you any longer."

He stood up and then picked up Robin, scooping him in his arms.
"Come on, we have some fighting to do."
He started carrying him towards Robin's house. When they reached the porch, Ryan put him down on the ground and smiled at Robin.
"After you, boyfriend."
He said with a smile as he motioned for the door.

o.0 0.o

Kyle held onto her tightly. He kissed the top of her head before her dad came outside. When she spoke, he smiled at her and then nodded his head.
"Yeah, we can go to my place."
He held out his hand for her and as she grabbed it, he walked her to the car. He opened the truck door for her and helped her inside. When she was safely in, he closed the door with a loud slam and then ran around to his side. He got in and revved the engine. He drove away from the house and smiled at Rai.
"Anything you wanna do in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

She smiled at him as he got in the car, and nodded. She wanted to watch horror movies, and just be with him.

"Let's watch horror movies in your room, eat junk food, and just be together." she got her phone out as she talked and sent a txt to her mom, saying she would be staying at Kyle's place for the night. When her mom said ok Rai smiled, and looked out the window as they drove to his house.

Amber heard her phone start ringing, and let go of her mom to find it. When her dad held it out, she just nodded her thanks and answered. She was shocked to hear Hisoka's voice on the other line.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do. Want one in return? I'm at the hospital, just ask for my name, I'll tell the nurse your coming. I'll see you when you get here, bye." she hung up and looked at her mom, who was standing next to her dad.

Frowning, she pressed the button for the nurse, and turned to her parents.

"If you get back together, I won't open to you as easily as mom did. I may have been a bit to young to remember why you left, but I still remember the pain and anger. I don't know if I can ever totally forgive you for putting us through that. I have a friend coming to see me, stay if you want, I'll ignore you." she didn't smile, didn't frown, basically keeping her voice flat, her eyes void of emotion.

She wouldn't give her father the satisfaction of emotion anymore. She looked up as the nurse entered, and told her to let Hisoka come through. She then looked at the food the nurse had brought earlier and started munching on it waiting for Hisoka to come. Her parents didn't leave but they went and started whispering in the corner of the room, sitting around the table placed there.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:33 am

Robin shook his head when Ryan reassured him, lost in the memories of all of the pain from before, of memories when he was punched until he couldn't see straight, but then warm, strong arms went around him and his eyes flew open. He looked at the face of the male he had loved for so long and felt something other than pain for the first time. He felt joy and then he blushed bright red and wrapped his arms around Ryan's neck and muttered softly, "I'm gonna die from all of the blood rushing to my head. Set me down." But his words went unnoticed, which he didn't mind.

Being set on the porch, he blushed again, being called Ryan's boyfriend and then opened the door. The hall way was empty, so he called, "I'm home."

"And late. Where is the fucking douche? I'm killing him this time I don't give a fu-oh, you were with him?" Cameron asked. His blue-green hair was spiked and his purple eyes went from angry to amused to sympathetic and then widened as he looked between them. "No way?" he asked Robin and Robin shrugged. Cameron wasn't short and was nearly as tall as Ryan, but he still made a sound that a yaoi fangirl would have winced over. "I am so proud of you! You did tell him right?" Seeing Robin hesitate, he sighed, "Let me guess: Hisoka flipped out and told him?"

"Sort of," Robin answered. Cameron taped him on the nose reprovingly.

Looking at Ryan he held out his hand and said, "Good job on realizing your at very least bi. Remember, no fucking while I'm home unless you put up the door hanger. I don't want to walk in." With that, he slid past them out the door.

Robin was bright red as he took Ryan's hand and said, "Let's go before Mom or Dad sees us." With that, he led Ryan upstairs to his bedroom. Opening the door, he waited for Ryan to go in before hanging something on the handle and following him. He walked over to his bed and sat down. Amazingly, his room looked shockingly similar to Hisoka's, at least in some sense. There were gay pride flags all over. The walls were painted black and people had written in chalk all over them. On one wall was a giant rainbow with golden letters across it: Born Gay Follow The Ray and then below it, between two clouds, written in white was: Born Straight Refuse To Hate. Everything was black, purple, green, or rainbow.

Looking at Ryan, he smiled playfully and asked, "Have any heart felt confessions? You've already heard most of mine."

~O~O~

"Yeah," Hisoka answered softly, surprised to hear Amber actually accept. For a moment she wondered if the girl even knew who had called, but then shrugging, she decided she didn't care. She had offered, after all, so now she had to deliver. Looking around, she did a quick clean up and then changed into her "outside" clothes, which mean a floor length Tripp dress, a corset top, and black make up. Looking in the mirror, she laughed and wondered if she'd even be allowed in, before walking outside and getting her car out of the garage.

It took forever, to her, for the drive from her house to the hospital. As she climbed out of the car, she wondered what the hell had possessed her and then she reminded herself, "salvation of another teenage soul. Save her before she ends up a hooker."

At the desk, she gave her name and the doctors gave her a shocked look before leading her down several halls. Hisoka felt like her skin was crawling as people looked at her and the smell of death came from living bodies. It took most of her will power and focus to not scream and run away, so she was surprised when she was pointed into the room with Amber.

Crossing her arms, she walked in and looked at Amber's parents and then Amber. "You look like hell," she told her bluntly, before walking over and hugging her. Rubbing her back comfortingly, Hisoka added, "But I think there is someone else we can blame for this, so why not focus on feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Ryan tried to ignore the comments made by Cameron and kept a smile on his face. He followed Robin upstairs and then sat down on Robin's bed. He rested his back against the soft mattress and then looked up at Robin. A smile appeared on his face as he listened to Robin's question.
"There are a lot of things I would like to tell you, but I don't know that you could handle it."

He chuckled as he rolled over onto his stomach and then continued staring deep into Robin's eyes. He started humming a quiet tune as he looked on the boy he had grown to have very strong feelings for. Was it love? Yes, he was certain it was. For so long he had been keeping it all bottled on the inside, trying to convince himself that it was nothing, that they were just friends.

o.0 0.o

Kyle smiled and nodded his head to her. He opened the truck door and helped her inside. Then after kissing her cheek softly, he walked over to the driver's side and then started the car. He drove to his house just as he had always driven before, fast and wreck-less. When they got to his house, he got out and helped Rai out as well. He walked her to the front door and then opened it. He shouted to which there was no reply.
"I guess we are alone. Does that bother you?"
He asked with a smile, but then grabbed her hand and led her to his room.

He sat her down on the bed and smiled before he left the room.
"I will be right back!"
He quickly dashed down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing all kinds of snacks and junk food. Anything he could carry was in his hands. Then he went back up into his room and then laid everything before her on the bed. He turned and started going through his movie collection.
"So what movie do you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 am

Rai laughed at how much junk food Kyle brought back. She watched him as he went to his movies, standing and following him. She smiled as she wrapped an arm through his, bending slightly so she could see the movies.

"Hmm, how about Saw V or would you rather watch something else?" she stood looking at him, she smiling as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close. "You won't leave me right? You won't be like Ryan? I know its mean to ask, but it still hurt when he left."

She hugged him closer, her head on his shoulder.

Angel hugged Hisoka back, smiling as she heard the other girls words.

"I know I look like shit. However, I'm not allowed to leave the room without supervison, how annoying." she let go of Hisoka, glancing slightly over at her parents, who were walking over. She grabbed Hisoka's hand, unknowingly squeezing.

"Angel, darling, we ..... well we are going home. Are you going to be alright, or do you want one of us to stay?" her mother glanced at their joined hands, wincing as she looked back at Angel.

"No, you can leave." Angel turned her head starting a random conversation with Hisoka. "How's Robin? Did he finally get Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 am

"I can handle a hell of a lot more than you would ever think," Robin told Ryan in a cocky tone. The playful side that always normally came out when the two of them were hanging out on their own came out. Grinning, he sauntered over to the bed and sat down on the bed and then shifted so that he was straddling the other's waist. His grin was devious and playful as he taunted, "I think you're too afraid to share any of your secrets with me." Robin blinked with mock sadness and asked, "Do you not trust me? Or do you really think I'm too weak to handle the truth?" It wasn't real sadness and it showed in the brilliant gleam in his eyes. It was his normal tactic for getting what he wanted.

~O~O~

Hisoka looked at Angel's mom with a clear challenge on her face. 'Tell me to let go of her. I dare you, you bitch,' she challenged the woman silently before refocusing on Angel. Snorting, she answered, "Yeah. Those two are happily together. Probably fucking like rabbits right now." Her eyes were hard and a tad angry, but then she forced a smile and squeezed Angel's hand reassuringly. Being in the hospital was already starting to trip her out, but she decide to deal with hit for Angel's sake. She couldn't stand the thought of the girl being alone looking so fragile.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 am

Ryan looked up at the angel straddling his waist. His hands slowly crept up the beauty's thighs and rubbed them adoringly. His voice was somber and calming.
"It's not a matter of that. I am sure you are plenty strong Robby."

He stared deeply into his eyes and then gave a slight smile.
"If you really want to know all these years of secrets I have built up inside, you are going to have to do some work to get them out. Only you can tear down the wall that keeps them to myself, but I'm sure you don't want to hear them..."
His voice trailed off and he closed his eyes, but the smile was still there.

This was his favorite game to play with women and would now become his favorite to play with Robin. Cat and mouse. He moved his hands to rest behind his head, with his elbows bent at ninety degree angles. His breathing was calm and yet deep. He was happier than he had been for a long time.

o.0 0.o

Kyle was shocked to feel her so close to him. He listened to her speak and closed his eyes in pain as he thought of what his best friend had done to her and the pain he had caused to such a beautiful creature. He slowly turned around to face her. He placed his hands on her face and looked deeply into her eyes.
"Rai, I will never leave you. I am not Ryan and I will not treat you as he did."

He stared at her, holding her face still in his hands. Then without another thought, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. He closed his eyes as they met. One hand moved to her back and pressed Rai against Kyle. He kissed her softly, not trying to force himself onto her. It was true, he did love her and had for a very long time, but now was not the time to be acting like an animal, unless she wanted it. She would have to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Rai’s eyes shut as Kyle’s lips touched hers. Her arms slid around his neck. She sighed as she pulled him with her to the bed. She didn’t let go as she fell backwards on the bed, kissing him as he followed her. Little jolts of electricity were going through her body as she pressed closer to his. She eased out of the kiss, catching her breath as she looked up at him smiling.
“Hmm, that was fun. I might want to do that instead of watching the movie. How about you?” she stretched the best she could wrapping her arms around his neck as she leaned in to kiss him again. This time she was a little bolder sliding her tongue into his mouth sparing with his.

Amber watched as her parents walked out of the room. She felt empty. She had simply walked with her brother. She looked at Hisoka and sighed.

“You can leave if you want it doesn’t matter to me.” She heard the tiredness in her voice, mentally kicking herself for sounding weak. She lowered her head, limply holding Hisoka’s hand. Sucked she hadn’t taken enough, now her life was going to turn into a prison. She felt tears start to come, wiping them away as fast as they formed. Sighing she gave up letting them fall as she thought about her father, her mother, and her life. She knew she didn’t have it tough like others, was pretty rich actually, but that didn’t make her see her life alright. The pain over the years, the shock of seeing her father after 17 and a half years. Her mental state was a mess. She had collapsed before once, causing her mother to rush her to the hospital. The doctors had told her that she was prone to mini seizures and may have panic attacks. They gave her the medication and that had been the end of it, till now. Amber didn’t realize she had said the last part out loud, her eyes finally drying.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Robin grinned at the touch to his hips, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. In a soft, small voice, he reminded his boy friend, "You were the one that said I couldn't handle it. That wasn't even a minute ago. Did you change your mind or are you trying, and failing, I might add, to coddle me?"

Sighing softly, Robin rolled off of him so that his head was resting on Ryan's elbow. His own arms crossed over his torso, hugging himself lightly. He knew the game that Ryan was playing, had seen his friend use it once or twice when they had been partying together. Robin knew that he would get caught up in eventually, but it seemed helpless to not struggle against it. After all,he had chased Ryan long enough. It was about time that he was a bit cool so that he would be the one chased.

Rolling on his side to face Ryan, he placed a hand on his chest and told him, "Oh, just so you know. I plan to break down all of your walls so that you're as dependent as me as I am you." His lips were turned down in a slight pout, making his lower lip poke out cutely, but his eyes were playful, almost challenging.

~O~O~

Hisoka laughed, a hard, bitter sound. Originally, she had planned to comfort Amber, but hearing the girl sob out her story, the silver haired teen felt annoyed. "Medical reasons are a bitch. I'll give you that," she told her, "but you don't have it that bad. My old man left me and my mom crawled back to her ex that beat her. He had a boy with another woman, which was the only reason my mom left. While I was growing up, they gave me every reason in the world not to like men and showed me every way that I was weaker than them. You worked your ass off, trying to get attention and getting called a slut. I grew up being called that."

As she spoke, her thin fingers had wrapped around Amber's hand again, clinging tight, almost as if she were afraid to let go. The memories were vivid in her eyes and though she didn't go into details, it was easy to see the pain and confusion of the five year old girl she had been. Her eyes closed for an instant, the bright hues locked away as the memories were repressed.

Her free hand came around to touch Amber's cheek lightly, almost a caress as she stared into her eyes, so full of sympathy that it was hard to believe that the hard tone moments before had been from her. Lightly, Hisoka brushed away the tears and then smiled at Amber. "You're not alone," she told her impulsively. "Together, we'll get through this." There was nothing awkward or intrusive about the way she said 'we'. Hisoka had decided that she would be there for Amber until she broke her heart, just as she had for everyone else. That was all that mattered. "Even if your parents try to keep you locked up, I'll help you sneak out. I'll be your connection to life for as long as you need it. Healing takes two, after all." She winked playfully, wanting to bring a smile to the sad, but beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Ryan laid on his back and smiled as he felt his boy move himself from the top of him. He closed his eyes and then smiled widely. He was going to keep playing. This was his game. Cat and mouse. He wasn't the cat. Ryan had played this game with all the girls he had ever slept with and all of them had fallen for his trick. He turned over to face his boyfriend and then brushed his hand under his chin and smiled. "You can try and break them down, but you are going to have to put in a lot of work."

Ryan picked up Robin's hand and kissed the top of his knuckles once and then rested it back down on his side. He rolled over onto his back once again and his hands assumed the same position as before, behind his head. He closed his eyes and started singing a song the two boys used to sing together as young kids.

o.0 0.o

Kyle came down onto Rai. He kissed her and then stared into her eyes. "If this is what you want, then I don't have to put in a movie. But maybe we could use it as background noise?"
He kissed her on the cheek and then used his hand to shove all the junk food onto the floor with one long sweep. He moved her up higher on the bed and started kissing down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Rai looked at him and smiled, giggling as he moved her up on the bed. She stopped as she felt his lips start kissing her neck. Her breath hitched as pleasure shot through her. Her fingers laced through his hair, as she tugged his head up to kiss him. Her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth as her body reached up to touch his. She could feel the heat through her clothes, making her want to take them off. She reached down, her fingers brushing against the buldge in Kyle's pants as she grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. She looked at him before smiling.

"Strip then lay down." She waited for him to comply before looking around for sheets. She tied his hands and feet as best she could. She smiled seductivly as she put on some sort of music, making sure the door was locked, before she began to strip slowly. When she was done, she leaned down and kissed him hard pressing her breast against his chest, her hand doing little butterfly patterns on his stomach and kept going lower. Her hand stopped just shy of touching his member, as she leaned back. She straddled him, kissing his neck, sucking slightly. She kissed lower, running her tongue down his chest as she moved lower. She kissed the top of his member. She looked up at him with lowered lids as she then licked his member, starting with the tip all the way down to the base all over. Finally, after a few times, she put it in her mouth, sucking hard. She moved her head up and down, swirling her tongue around the tip. She looked up after awhile, sliding up his body to kiss him hard on the mouth. Her hands reached up untying the makeshift ropes. She grabbed on of his hands pressing it agaisnt her breast. She moaned, leaning into his hand. She pulled back and hoppped off of him.

"Your turn to have your way with me." She pulled him off the bed, kissing him as he stood, before pulling them back on the bed.

Amber listened through Hisoka's talk, nodding at the end. She looked up as Hisoka caressed the side of her face. She smiled as she wrapped her arm around Hisoka's back, pulling her on the bed into a sitting position. She hugged the other girl tightly, afraid if she let go they would both shatter.

"I know now that I'm not alone and neither are you. Honestly, I wouldn't have let myself become this way if I had had actual friends telling me how bloody retarded I am. Thank you Hisoka." She let the girl go, smiling as she did so. She felt the way she had in third grade, before her brother had died. She would get her life straight, even if she was left alone again, she would put it back on track. If not for herself, then for her brother and those around her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Robin watched him silently for a moment and then started to sing as well. His eyes narrowed to tired slits and he thought about how tired he really was. It had been a long, hard day and he was eager to just fall asleep and forget about certain parts of it. Of course, he didn't want to forget about Ryan not just accepting his feelings but returning them as well and he didn't want to forget how wonderful it had ended, but the rest, all that had led up to it, he did.

Still, it was hard to sleep when the person you wanted to kiss more than anything else in the world was lying at your finger tips, looking like he was about to doze off.

A grin touched Robin's features and the words from the song quieted into a human as he shifted closer to Ryan. His eyes closed slightly as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Ryan's. His tongue flicked out, tasting his friend, his boy friend. The word sent a ripple of pleasure through him and he smiled softly as he murmured against Ryan's lips, "Je t'aime. Saranghaeyo. Aishiteru." Once more, he pressed his lips to Ryan's before pulling back and grinning playfully. "Well?" he asked expectantly, his eyes glittering with joy.

~O~O~

Hisoka shifted onto the bed as she was drawn up, not able to find it in her to resist against Amber. When she was released, there was a sense of regret, of weakness in being alone, but rather than mope about it, she gave Amber a half hearted nuggie and told her, "You're a bloody retard! You're beautiful and those dipshit boys don't deserve you!" Her expression softened and once more she touched Amber's face. It was hard for her to explain to herself why she was doing it, but she couldn't seem to stop herself. Leaning forward, she brushed a kiss to the girl's cheek and then sat back, asking, "Are you tired? Maybe you should sleep?"

((OOC:/ JW, do you guys want to post the other stories on another thread? We could have a second thread that is "Red thread off shoots" and we could have the other two stories play out there and we could reply as soon as we got posts, rather than waiting for the order?...unless one of the others is planning to get back at Ryan and Robin?))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Ryan opened his eyes as he listened to his boyfriend sing with him. He still relaxed on his back, but he wanted to be on top of Robin. Sure he didn't know what to do with another guy, but he figured Robin would teach him. When Robin got close he stared into his eyes and smiled warmly up at him. He moved his hand to hold the hair that covered Robin's face and held it behind his head as he spoke, "I have no idea what you just said, but I have a feeling it sounded very good."

Ryan grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to Ryan's. He kissed him passionately and closed his eyes as he had done this. He ran his other hand on the back of Robin, pulling him down onto him, so their crotches were sandwiched together. Ryan ran his hands through Robin's hair as he kissed him more passionately than he had ever kissed any woman. He then took his hand and ran it up the back of Robin's shirt. His skin was soft in his hand and it made him more aroused.

o.0 0.o

Kyle did as she told him too and stripped down to nothing. He watched her with amazement. She was so gorgeous and sexy. Many time he had dreamed of having his way with her and making love. With Rai, it wouldn't be sex. It would be more than that. Kyle closed his eyes as she teased him and he moaned in pleasure. He wanted her so badly. Then as her lips clasped around his erection, he really started to get loud. He was glad she turned on the music, although his dad would be proud of him for getting some action. Then she told him to have his way, which was like allowing a kid to run rampant in a candy store. He moved her towards the edge of the bed and then got down onto his knees. He looked into her eyes and then he smiled. He looked down at her core and then kissed the inner thighs. He licked along the path to her crotch as well. Then he kissed the top part of her woman hood and worked his way down. He used his tongue to lick her clit and make her moan. With each moan, he only wanted her more. He licked and sucked all of her nectar. She was very wet and this drove him crazy. He thought about the condom that was in his dresser, but leaving her now for that, seemed to be a stupid idea. He stood up and wiped his mouth with his arm before moving her higher on his bed. When her head rested on his pillow, he straddled her and stared deeply into her eyes, moving her hair from her her face. "I love you Rai, so much."

He slowly eased himself into her, hoping it wouldn't hurt too much. He hadn't known if she had sex with Ryan and he really didn't care. She was his now and that was all that mattered. He moved slowly and stared into her eyes as he humped her. This was making love. It was slow, but fast at times and rhythmical.

((I wanna keep it on here!!!))
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Rai gasped as his tongue licked her core, causing her to moan, and continue moaning as he continued. When he placed her head on the pillow said those beautiful words her heart stumble. She gasped as he entered her, she thought about the condom, forgetting it as he started moving inside of her. It hurt at first, since she had been a virgin. He increased the pace, causing her to follow arching against his body. She brought his head down kissing him with as much passion and love as her soul could contain. She reached for one of his hands, pressing it hard to her breast as she gave him the indication it needed attention as well. Her free hand laced through his hair as she pressed him closer the pressure building. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around him, clinging to him as the pressure kept building. She cried out as she came, her body convulsing with the force of it. Her body was drenched in sweat as she kissed him again, lightly.

"I love you Kyle." she whispered as she looked into his eyes.

Amber gingerly lifted her fingers to her cheek, shock running through her. She looked at Hisoka, not really hearing the words. She shook her head slowly, as she leaned in and kissed Hisoka on the corner of her mouth. She pulled back, shocked at what she had just done. She was sure the other girl was going to yell at her now. Different feelings clouded their way to her head, guilt, pleasure, shock, and fear. She looked at Hisoka, fear in her eyes.

"Don't yell at me, and don't expect me to apologize. I wanted to do that and while it has shocked me, I don't regret it. I'll tell you I want to kiss you, but I'm terrified of how you'll react if I do." Her face was determined as she spoke, her voice gaining more confidence as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 pm

"I said that you'll still be hot when you go bald," Robin answered, rolling his eyes. The kiss cut the rest of his sarcasm short and he kissed his friend back passionately. His hands slipped into his hair. Robin pulled away so that he pull his shirt off and then tugged on Ryan's shirt, working it up until he got his boy friend to sit up, then he pitched both of them across the room. He pressed himself against Ryan's skin, feeling the flush of warmth and the bolt of lightening through his veins. A sound of pleasure came from him, muffled by Ryan's lips and he ground his crouch against his boy friend's.

Instead of grasping Ryan's hair again, Robin ghosted his hands down his side and to his shoulders, clinging tightly, but only for an instant, before dropping lower, skimming over his abdomen. Robin's fingers were as cool as always, as if he didn't have a pulse of his own, but his skin heated as desire coursed through him. He wanted Ryan. He had his heart, but now he wanted so much more from him. Leaning forward, he switched his lips from Ryan's mouth to the base of his neck, kissing and sucking gently while his fingers tugged at the hem of Ryan's pants. Even though he wanted more, he didn't know what his boy friend wanted. How far would he be willing to go since he had just only realized that he was gay? Robin debated between asking and pushing until he came to the figurative wall.

His hand want to the male's fly as he undid it and reached in, needing the bulge underneath his boxers.

~O~O~

Hisoka didn't shout. She didn't hit her. She didn't react at all as she listened to the other. Instead tears flooded her eyes, but she tilted her chin up and blinked them away. Once her emotions were under control, which took all of five seconds, she looked back at Amber, her eyes blazing with a powerful, nameless emotion. As she looked into the other's eyes, she made no movement. Leaning forward, she brushed her lips against Amber's before drawing back completely, sitting in the chair. "You're sick and you need a hero. I'm convenient. You do understand this, right?" Hisoka asked.

Her hand went to Amber's, her fingers curling around it gently, cradling it. Once more, Hisoka leaned in and kissed. It was a gentle kiss, but a lingering one that stole the fair haired girl's breath away. "Because as long as you understand this, I want to kiss you as well." In the back of her mind, Hisoka was already figuring out how likely it was that Amber would "fall in love" with her just for being there. The emotions would be hollow and fleeting, but it would hurt Hisoka if she let herself believe that Amber could feel anything more than that for her. She knew it from experience.

Her eyes stayed on Amber's face, waiting for an answer. There was something almost challenging in the look, but that was normal. The tenderness below it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Ryan was confused by what his boyfriend had said, but that didn't stop his desire for the other male. Robin's long hair made it easy fro Ryan to be attracted to him. The hair reminded him of a woman's so how could this be wrong. If his father found out what he was doing with Robin, he would be in a world of hurt, but he pushed that thought to the back of his mind as his shirt was taken off. He kissed Robin passionately, wrestling his tongue against Robin's and touching his body. He stopped the kiss to remove Robin's shirt and impulsively went to grab breasts, but remembered that Robin didn't have any. he kissed Robin harder than before and moved his hand along Robin's cold chest. When Robin's hand touched his growing bulge, he let out a moan in the kiss. If he was going to get really excited, Robin would have to blow him. "Put it in your mouth," he pleaded.

He looked into Robin's eyes as he said it. As Robin started moving down to his knees, Ryan grabbed the top of his hair and ran his fingers through it. The other hand dropped Ryan's pants to the ground. He was good at doing it one-handed. He looked down at Robin and his slightly firm member and waited for the good feelings.

o.0 0.o

Kyle had had sex a few times, but this was something more. As he looked into Rai's eyes, he felt much more than just pleasure. As he held her in his arms and pumped into her over and over, she started cumming. He got excited, knowing it was his fault she orgasmed. Hearing her moan louder than before and feeling wetter, he started humping her faster and faster until he ejaculated inside of her. His body convulsed a little, nowhere near as much as hers had. When he finished, he laid on top of her, staring into her eyes. "I love you so much Rai and I will never leave you." He kissed her lips passionately and moved his hands to hold her face. "You are my angel, my princess, the love of my life. Without you I would surely die."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Rai kissed him passionately as she wove her arms around him. She didn’t want to let go as she pulled back, remembering they hadn’t used a condom. She bit her lip lightly as she worried how their parents would react if she did end up pregnant. She threw the thought out of her head as she went back to kissing Kyle, showing him how much she loved him. Her body pressed against his, as she kissed him. She pulled back and grabbed a blanket pulling it over them. Laying her head on his shoulder she kissed his neck, sucking gently. She shifted so he would have to lay on his back as she straddled him, not taking him in her. She continued kissing him on the neck sucking as she did so. Her tongue trailed downward, going in circles around his nipples. She flicked her tongue across it, before lightly scraping her teeth across it. She pressed her lips around it sucking, till she made him moan hard. Her tongue traveled downward, loving the sweaty taste she got from him. She reached his groin, amazed it was hard again. Her fingers ghosted over his cock, as she licked it from base to tip. She smiled as she took it in her mouth moving her head up and down, sucking until he came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could as she came up kissing him hard on the mouth.

“I understand.” Her eyes determined as she leaned forward, her lips lightly brushing Hisoka’s before kissing her harder. Her hand went around to the back of Hisoka’s neck holding her closer, as she deepened the kiss. Opening her mouth to spar her tongue with Hisoka’s, she pulled back, her breathing heavy.
“You understand when I tell someone I want to do something, or say something. I mean it and not as some hollow words.” Amber hugged the other girl this time, not letting go as she ran her hand over Hisoka’s hair, silently comforting the unknown pain.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Robin was startled by Ryan's words, so hauntingly familiar to the words that he had heard his first time. It was always this and then pain. He was never good enough at it to satisfy Darell. Robin hadn't missed the reach for breast to grope and he began to wonder if he was going to be good enough for Ryan.

The look in Robin's eyes could only be described as guarded as he lowered himself to his knees and began to kiss the inside of Ryan's thighs, kissing and sucking a trail to the base of Ryan's man hood. Lightly, he ran his tongue up it and circled the tip with his tongue, drawing the head into his mouth, but only for an instant. He drew back and covered the throbbing length with quick, small licks, from tip to base and back up. One of his hands came around to stroke Ryan's length as he took the head back into his mouth.

He began to move up and down the length, sucking and running his tongue over it, feeling it harden in his mouth. Even though Robin's subconscious was expecting to be hurt, his body reacted, growing hard, as his mind marveled at the fact that it was Ryan. With his free hand, he reacted down and massaged the lump in his hand, before clumsily undoing the button and zipper and reaching in. As he stroked his own length, he moaned around Ryan.

~O~O~

Hisoka smiled, relieved. If Amber knew, she wouldn't say silly, pretty things that would make her attached. It would just be a simple relationship that would end peacefully, with any luck. As Amber spoke, Hisoka tugged her down, off the bed into her lap so that Amber was straddling her. "I understand," Hisoka repeated, wondering what exactly Amber meant.

Her hands trailed lightly up the girl's sides and then one slipped around her waist and drew her flush against her, as the other hand dove into her hair and drew her head forward. Hisoka kissed Amber solidly, her tongue invading the other girl's mouth, exploring the moist cavern. The hand in her hair slipped down to lightly grope Amber's breast, though she paid attention to the other girl's body language, paying attention to her reaction. Even if she was willing to fuck in a bathroom with a guy, that didn't mean she'd want to do something with Hisoka in a hospital.

Abruptly, she broke the kiss and asked, "When are you getting out?" Her breathing was ragged, but a smile lit her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:16 pm

As Ryan felt Robin's lips come over his man hood, he moaned and tilted his head back to the ceiling, while his one hand massaged Robin's head and slowly, helped him bob up and down. He had all his weight against the wall now and was feeling nothing but pleasure. 'This is easy' he thought, until he looked down at his boyfriend who was pleasing himself. For a moment Ryan watched and analyzed Robin, not really knowing how he felt about it. But as he continued to watch, he thought about the way that Robin made him feel and that he needed to show this boy love. He placed both hands on Robin's face and lifted him from his own man hood. He stared at Robin in the eyes as he stood on his feet, as Ryan had forced. "I just want you to know, that I love you and I will not hurt you." He didn't know why he was possessed to say that. He had never told any girl that before while they were having sex. He forced Robin's lips against his and he kissed him passionately. Meanwhile, his hand coursed down Robin's body and grabbed hold onto his manhood. He justified that it was just like jerking himself off. He could handle this.

As he jerked his hand back and forth, tightening his grip, he heard his boyfriend moan in his mouth. He broke off the kiss and asked, "does that feel good baby?" Ryan had the habit of talking during sex. He couldn't believe he called Robin "baby" but it was true, they were mates and Robin was his baby. He then started kissing him again and jerking him off.

o.0 0.o

Kyle moaned as he felt Rai around him again. This girl was amazing and it was love. He moaned and groaned in pleasure as her head bobbed up and down on him. He finally came into her mouth and admired her attempt to swallow all of his cum. She kissed him and he felt it was his turn to please her. He picked her up and lifted her off of him and placed her in the doggie-style stance. He sat behind her and smacked her ass once. "I hope you enjoy this love." With that being said, he moved his hands along her thighs, feeling the wet that had dripped from when she came on top of him. He bent down and started licking the juices off her thighs until he reached her woman hood and surrounded it with his mouth. He used his tongue to lick her clit repeatedly, first going slow and then fastening his speed. She tasted amazing to him, so he continued and continued until more of her delicious juice started dripping out, then he used one finger at first to enter into her womanhood. He moved it slow, while still licking and sucking on her clit. He started to moan, giving her the feeling of vibration until she came again. he then laid her down and crawled up to her, kissing her adoringly before holding her while he slept. "I love you" he managed to say before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Rai was pleasantly shocked Kyle put her on her hands and knees. She gasped as she felt him on her sucking and licking. She moaned as he quickened the pace. She cried out as he stuck a finger in her and moaned with her, feeling the pressure building. Finally the pressure snapped flinging her over the edge as she came. She collapsed on his bed, wore out. She curled into him as he lay beside.

“I love you too Kyle.” She snuggled against him, falling asleep to the music and his breathing. Feeling secure she set the alarm for school, before going to sleep with him

Amber fell so she straddled Hisoka, careful of the IVs in her arm. She kissed Hisoka back, stroking the other girls tongue in a challenging way. Her breath hitched as Hisoka lightly massaged her breast. She whimpered when Hisoka broke the kiss off.

“Tomorrow 10am.” She kissed Hisoka again, lacing her fingers through the girl’s hair. She pressed her breast against the other girls, moving them to cause friction.

Easing out of the kiss she asked.

“Are you alright making out in the hospital or shall we wait?” her words were gentle as she brushed hair out of Hisoka’s eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Being told that he wouldn't be hurt made Robin feel...odd. No comment came from him, but he nodded slightly, kissing Ryan's gently. Feeling the hand on his cock, he moaned and the gasped, breaking this kiss. His forehead rested on Ryan's shoulder, as his hands grasped his elbows for a moment. Hearing the question, he tensed and then nodded. "Ye-yeah," he answered. For a moment, he moaned softly and just enjoyed the sensation. Part of him felt an amazing relief when Ryan touched him, since he wasn't shying away from the fact that Robin was very much a male. Before hand, he had worried about that, now his fears were denied.

Reaching down, his fingers slid over Ryan's manhood and then he brushed his hand away so that he could grind his length against Ryan's. At the first touch of the sensitive skin, he hissed, but then he drew back and pressed a kiss to Ryan and continued to thrust against him.

~O~O~

Hisoka winced, when she remembered the IVs and checked Amber's eyes to make certain the skin wasn't torn and the needles were still in. Seeing that they were, she breathed a sigh of relief before answering, "Let's leave it at this for now. Tomorrow, we'll go somewhere private. I don't particularly like the idea of someone walking in on us...or me hurting you because of the stupid IVs."

She kissed Amber once more, before nudging her back onto the bed. Hisoka climbed on it beside her and stretched out on one side, gesturing for Amber to lie against her.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Ryan continued to jerk off his boyfriend and then he started feeling really turned on. He ran his free hand through Robin's hair while he kissed him roughly now. As he started to grow hornier, he started wondering how this would go about. He thought Doggie-style works, but would he have to lick Robin's asshole. The idea made him shutter for a second but didn't stop the kiss. He finally broke it, holding onto Robin's manhood. "Baby, I want to make love to you, but I think..." He scratched his head in embarrassment. "..I need you to teach me how..." Asking for help to make love seemed weird to him, but he didn't want to hurt Robin at all.

o.0 0.o

Kyle fell asleep with Rai in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Rai slept peacefully.

Amber nodded, getting back on the bed. She reached up pulling Hisoka in for a kiss goodnight before nudging her out the door so she could sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Thread [P/M?]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: