Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Thread [P/M?]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Robin
Red Thread [P/M?] Boy_by_zambi

♥️Red Thread of Fate was strong enough to make us meet.
but will it keep us together?

Another day, another trial, and then another fitful night of rest is what Robin woke up thinking about. The boy was abnormally pensive, especially as of late and even his step-brother had started avoiding him, not that he really cared. Cameron was cool, but Robin could only take so much of him before he wanted to strangle the boy. As he rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom, he wished that the same could be said for his best friend. Looking in the mirror, he winced, knowing he'd be late, but thinking he couldn't go to school without a long shower first.

As the steam filled the air, he thought of his best friend and neighbor since the start of forever. After his mother had died, his father would take him over to the neighbor's house to be baby sat. They had a son his age and the two became close friends. Nothing had come between them at school. Not when his friend had started to get more popular. Not when he had turned goth. Not when they started dating other people. Not even when Robin came out that he was gay. He had told his friend first and his friend had just shrugged and said "So, you're still Robin, aren't you?"

With a self mocking laugh, he wondered if his friend would feel that way if know how he felt about him. Probably not. He'd probably be disgusted. After all, he always went out with the most beautiful girls. 'Did you fall for the jock or your best friend? Better yet, which way is a bigger mistake?' Robin asked himself scornfully, as he climbed out and dried off. As soon as he was dry, he ran his long fingers through his naturally straight hair and then pulled on a loose tank top, black jeans, and hoodie. Pausing in the hall, he saw that his friend was still home, and then ran down stairs. Only stopping to pull on shoes, he realized that he wasn't quite as late as he had thought, though even if they hurried, they probably wouldn't make it on time. Walking across the lawn, he rang his friend's doorbell, waiting for an answer with a smirk on his face.

As soon as the door opened, revealing his friend, he asked teasingly, "Did you forget about school this morning?"

OOC: Okay, Private for DarkWolfProwler and Irrui. The posting order (just a reminder) is myself, DarkWolfProwler, and then Irrui. You guys can make as many random characters as you want, but try to stay on the point Razz

Sorry about typing so much OOC.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Ryan

Red Thread [P/M?] AnimeGuy10-vampire

Ryan woke up in his small bed, which was now too shot for his long and athletic legs. He sat up, letting his feet hang over the side of the bed and touch the cold hard wood floor. He walked over to his dresser, rubbing his eyes. He opened the drawers and started searching for the days clothes. He quickly changed and heard his phone vibrating on the table. He walked over, half naked and picked it up.
"Oh, Kelsey."
His thumbs went to work on the phone, replying to her question. He placed it back down and then walked back to the dresser. He took off his boxers and grabbed new ones. Again his phone vibrated. He walked over, now completely naked, and picked t up.
"Amanda, I already told you girl."
He chuckled as he replied to her too. He walked back to the dresser and quickly placed his clothes back on. He walked downstairs after grabbing his phone and slung his backpack over his right shoulder. But then his stomach rumbled with hunger. He dropped his bag to the floor and ran to the kitchen. His mother yelled commands at him, which he had all but blocked out. As he stuffed his mouth with a pop tart, he heard the door bell. He walked to the front door.
"I got it."
He called out through the house. He opened the door and smiled as he chewed his food. He laughed when he saw Robin, his best friend. He swallowed and held out his hand for a hand shake they had always done as kids.
"No, how could I forget about all the gorgeous babes?"

Kyle
Red Thread [P/M?] AN2

Kyle woke up and rubbed his tired eyes. He stood up from his bed and grabbed his cell phone. He checked the time and sighed as he was now going to be late picking up Raiiki. He sighed and cursed under his breath. He threw on some clothes and rushed to his car, leaving his school books at home. He raced to her house and honked the horn outside the house. His music was blaring out the rolled down windows of his Ford F150. It was an early graduation gift from his father, even though he was just a Junior in High school. It had a custom sound system that rocked the whole neighborhood.
"Come on RAI!"
He yelled out his truck, as if she would hear his cry.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Red Thread [P/M?] 1140659264_esbluemoon

Raiiki, opened her eyes already happy, she threw back her sky blue covers and went to her closet. She stood there pondering what clothes she would wear for her boyfriend, Ryan. She decided to wear tight fitting jeans that hugged her legs and bottom nicely, her shirt, which was a royal blue color, went to mid-zipper length. The shirt dipped low enough to show a little bit of bossum, only enough to tease. She put her clothes on after she took a long hot shower. She fixed her make up, then looked at the time on her watch.
"Son of a b~ I'm going to be late for school." she was runnning out of the bathroom, down the stairs, into the foyer, and out the door and hopped in the car with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:51 pm

'Gorgeous babes? Che, you date tramps,' Robin thought bitterly, but instead, he laughed and said, "Suuuure. Let's go with that."

Robin rolled his eyes and brushed off Ryan's offered hand. Lately, just a casual touch had been enough to spark his nerves and Robin knew that his boy friend was more than likely going to be waiting for them, somewhere along the walk to the high school. Lately, Darell had convinced himself that Robin wasn't faithful and met him at random times, hoping to caught the scent of another male on him. Robin only wished that the one that had his heart would hold him. Then he could handle all of Darell's crap.

To cover up the skip on their tradition, he looked at his wrist, even though he had lost his watch a month ago, when he had been walking on a low bridge and fell in the water. It might have been working, but he would never know, because Ryan had taken that time to laugh and time to laugh at him, soaking wet and shouting at the bridge for not being a good place to walk. Robin had then thrown his watch at Ryan, missing epically and then loosing his watch in the river. Pointedly, he said, "We're gonna be late."

Stepping back, away from the door frame, he declared, "I am gonna start walking now. If my BF sees me standing on your doorstep, he'll get jealous." 'And then beat the crap out of me,' Robin added silently. "I'm gonna go, so hurry up if you wanna like together like usual."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes at Robin and then ran back into the house and grabbed his backpack. He walked back to the door and closed it behind him. He loved to joke with Robin and found it really funny that he would date a punk such as Darrell. he got a devious idea in his head and smiled an apathetic smile. He quickly caught up to his friend and grabbed his hand. He held it tight and then smiled at Robin.
"If Darrel wants trouble, then let's make this more fun!"

After a few moments of walking and holding Robin's hand he released to grab his phone, which vibrated in his pocket. He looked at the text and smiled.
"Speaking of tramps, it's Amber."
he quickly texted her back and shoved the phone deep into his pocket. He looked up at Robin and chuckled as he grabbed both straps of his backpack with his hands.

Kyle looked at Raiiki as she entered his truck. He quickly raced out of her neighborhood as she slammed the door closed.
"Good morning Princess."
This had been his nickname for her for the last few years. Before, when he made it up, it meant that he was teasing her, but as he got to know her better, he started to adore her and now considered her, his princess. He knew that she was dating Ryan, but he really liked her. Ryan was just the lucky sap to get her first.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:13 pm

"Good morning, Kyle, how are you?" she buckled her seatbelt as she said it.

She leaned back against the seat, wondering if Ryan was up. He probably was, and walking with Robin. Sighing she closed her eyes, and drifted for a few seconds.

"Hey, Kyle, what do you think about my relationship with Ryan?" she knew it was random, but she wanted to know what he thought. Kyle was her best friend and always would be.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Robin rolled his eyes and leaned against the front of the building and sure enough, soon Ryan reappeared with his back pack. Feeling the contact, he tensed, yet he couldn't manage to jerk his arm back and free himself. Instead, he gave his friend a withering look and observed dryly, "You might not value the people you are with, but I like Darell and he is the only person that gives a damn about my heart."

As soon as his hand was free, Robin shoved it in his pockets so that he wouldn't tempt Ryan into doing that again. He really, really did love the idea of walking down the street, holding hands like when they were kids, but he did want to risk Darell seeing. Honestly, the abuse didn't bother him, but it was Darell screaming at him that he was 'easy' and it was his own fault that Ryan didn't like him that Robin wanted to avoid. The older male's words cut deeper than blades into his soul and he was feeling fragile lately.

"How can you say that about her and then stay with her?" Robin demanded, feeling a wave of pity for Amber. Yeah, she was easy and slept with guys even when they had girl friends, but he got how she felt, wanting what you couldn't have. With an exasperated sigh, he turned away and started down the stone path, towards the sidewalk. Looking back at his brunette friend, he said, gesturing for him to hurry up, "We're going to be late."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Ryan looked at Robin and then froze in place. He grabbed Robin's backpack and pulled him close. His lips were so close he could kiss Robin's ear. He softly whispered in his ear.
"Robin, you have to promise me that you will NOT tell either Amber or Rai that I am dating the other. This is going really well lately. If I keep it up, I may be the luckiest guy in school. Do the right thing, for your best friend here, huh?"

After he spoke, he wrapped his arm around him and hugged him for a second. He then released and started walking towards the gates of the school. He turned to face Robin as he approached them with a smile.
"Are you coming slow poke?"

Ryan searched the area for Darrell, knowing he may very well be around them soon. He hated him and sometimes felt a little jealous of him. He argued with himself that it was just about spending time with his best friend and not that he had actual feelings for Robin. He chuckled to himself as he ruled that option out in an instant. He was the Quarterback for the Varsity Football Team even though he was just a Junior. He could have any chick he wanted and was probably the most popular kid at the school. Dating a dude, would be weird. He would become and outsider and that was not the life he wanted.

Kyle stared at the road as he drove like a bat out of hell. He raced down the streets, barreling over bushes and sometimes debris on the road. He was puzzled by Rai's question. He turned his head to look at her. A smile appeared on his face as he gazed at the beauty to the side of him. This was his chance. The opportunity he had been dying for, but before he could speak, he imagined Ryan in his head and being heartbroken. the thought bugged him, so he lied.
"You two are great. why do you ask?"

His smile stayed, hiding the lie. He had no idea about Ryan dating Amber and Rai at the same time, but he saw how Ryan at times, treated Rai and that made him really mad. But Ryan was one of his closest friends and Rai was his best friend. How do you break up your friends and hope your best friend will love you in return. He looked back at the road and continued driving like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Raiiki studied Kyle as he answered, she saw him hesitate a bit before answering.

"You two are great, why do you ask?" she saw him smile, and she felt relief.

"I was just wondering. I mean your friends with him and me, so it must be a little awkward right?" she knew she would feel that way if Kyle started dating one of her friends.

She continued to chatter aimlessly all the way till the school. As they reached the school, she quieted down. She didn't like going to school, hated it really, she only went to see her friends. Sighing she hopped out of the car, and walked around to so Kyle and her walked up the walk way together. There had always been rumors that her and Kyle were secretly dating. Raiiki, did her best to deny them, but deep down she wished they were true, well until she had met Ryan. Then she had eyes only for Ryan.

"Kyle, do we have an assembly today?" she wondered with a hopeful note in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:12 pm

The look Robin gave Ryan could have made a grown man cry. It was the same one he used when guys were coming onto him when he didn't want them to, but this was different. This was a question of his loyalty to his friend. In a cold tone, he told his best friend, "I have no reason to tell them or to even care. Why should I warn Rai that she might end up with an STD if you manage to get into Amber's pants."

Despite his cold tone, his heart was hammering and he had to jerk free from Ryan so that it wouldn't show. Luckily,he could act like he was mad and it have him an excuse. With a sigh, he smiled back and just rolled his eyes. Ryan didn't look around, didn't want to know if Darell was there. His boyfriend was a college student and only showed up at random times to make certain that Robin was being faithful and ask him out on dates. Instead, he looked at Ryan and wondered if he had fallen for the football player or his best friend and which was the bigger mistake.

Darell
Red Thread [P/M?] The_College_Student_by_Kanyel

Darell spotted his boy friend as soon as he walked through the gate and instantly went over to him. Giving Ryan a fake smile, he greeted him with a warm, "You look lovely today, darling." Despite the fact that he openly hated Ryan, he loved to try and piss him off. It was a bad habit of is. Seeing Robin look at him with a half smile, Darell beamed. Cupping Ryan's chin, he purred to him, "You, however, look delicious. Wanna skip school so I can eat you up?"

Robin laughed and blushed. It was a natural reflect for him. Leaning forward on tip toes, he whispered, as he wrapped his arms around Darell's shoulders, "That sounds brilliant, but you have a test today."

"Ah, then I guess this will have to do," Darell decided, before kissing Robin. The kiss was light at first, but soon, they were all out making out, causing catcalls and sneers to echo around the courtyard. Robin didn't care. He had long since given up on Ryan getting jealous and beating his boy friend up, so he just enjoyed himself. At least when his body was focused on something else, his heart was easier to be ignored.

Breaking the kiss, Robin stepped back and ran his fingers through his hair, straightening it. "Now, I really hate the teacher that is giving that test," he said with a laugh, before looking at Ryan, remembering that he had been walking with him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Ryan looked at Darrell with disgust, but his fake smile hid it well. He hated how Darrell would tease him, calling him "Darling" and dumb crap like that. He quickly turned away from the make-out team and looked for Rai and Kyle. They should be arriving shortly. He saw them a smile appeared on his face. He rushed over to Rai and Kyle. He looked around sneakily as he embraced Rai. Although he was dating both Rai and Amber, he truly liked Rai more, but she didn't have the reputation that Amber had. Robin was right. If he got into her jeans, he would have to be careful. He kissed her on the lips and then smiled.
"Hello babe."
Then he looked up at Kyle, and held out his hand.
"What's up man? Did you drive safely today?"

He smiled at the both of them, knowing the answer to his question already. He looked over at Robin and Darrell. how he wished he could beat the shit out of Darrell, but he suppressed his emotions for Robin. If he attacked the boyfriend, he may lose his life long best friend who had always been there for him.

Kyle looked at her with confusion. Did she know he had feelings for her. His smile hid it as he replied.
"Why would it be weird? You are my best friend Princess and I stand by whatever you want. So if it's Ryan, then go right ahead."

The last sentence burned in the back of his head. He couldn't believe he just said that tom her. He mentally face-palmed himself several times. when they got out of the truck, he walked close alongside her. He wished to grab her hand and hold it tight, but he refrained for the sake of his friendship with both parties. Kyle was about to answer her, but Ryan came racing over to them. "Oh great." he thought to himself as Ryan hugged Rai. He closed his eyes when they kissed and then smiled at Ryan and shook his hand with the secret shake.
"You know I did. Just not the way the cops would prefer."

He chuckled at his joke as he glanced at Rai and loving all of her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Rai looked up at the sound of Ryan's voice, hugging and kissing him back with a smile. She was laughing at the question she heard every morning since school had started. She saw Kyle and Ryan shake hands, but she was busy looking for Robin. She saw him with his boyfriend, Darell. Sighing she turned her head back to the two handsome boys before her. She stood close to Ryan taking in his cologne thinking he smelled good enough to eat as always. She heard one of her girl friends yell, so she waved and shouted a greeting to them. She giggled when her friends ran up to her. She turned so she could talk better to her friends.

"Rai, there you are where have you been? You were almost late again weren't you?" one of her new friends, who's name she couldn't remember asked.

"Kyle is the one who was making me late he drives not me." she always blamed Kyle, but she always apologized later.

Her friends laughed with her, telling Kyle that he needed to get to the school quicker. Rai talked a bit longer then said goodbye to them. Sighing she turned back to her friends and realized Robin had joined them. She did it without thinking, she walked up and hugged Robin, stepping back she studied him. She frowned knowing something was wrong but she for the life of her couldn't figure out what. Sighing she stepped beside Ryan, and pulled her jacket closer.

"Hello, Robin, how are you this morning?" she studied him, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Seeing that Ryan had walked away, Robin looked for him frantically, spotting him embracing his girl friend. His heart was in his eyes and it wasn't breaking, not anymore. It was just broken. He knew that there was no chance ever, but seeing him so happy so see someone else...it drove it all home and make his fragile heart shatter in his chest.

Feeling a strong hand on his shoulder, he wouldn't have turned to look, but he felt Darell's breath on the shell of his ear and his voice as he whispered, "You are unfaithful with your eyes. Looking at another man in such a way. If it was anyone but Ryan you looked at like that, I would kill them and then you and bury you together."

With a snort, Robin replied in an undertone, "I didn't realize my friendships mattered to you."

"They don't, but what can I say? Seeing you in so much pain turns me on," Darell replied, before nipping his ear before sucking on his neck lightly and whispering, "But I think he likes seeing you hurt almost as much as I do."

"Fuck you," he swore, wondering if it was true. Darell just laughed and jerked Robin's chin up sharply, kissing him one last time before walking away and then Robin joined the group.

He flinched when Rai touched him and thought bitterly, 'OH GOD! DO I HAVE SKANK ON ME? GOD! DON'T LET IT RUB OFF ON ME, PLEASE!' Laughing silently, he hugged her back and answered, "Worse than my dreams, but better than some people's reality. And how do you find yourself?" Robin knew she was just being like this for Ryan. She talked trash about him all of the time and had more than once heard the pretty word 'faggot' from her mouth. Still, he could play pretend with the best now. Years of one sided love that he hid from everyone (except Darell, who saw through everyone), had taught him out to act like he meant what he said when he wanted something completely different.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Ryan frowned at Kyle and went to say something, but then Robin appeared. He looked behind him and saw that Darrell was nowhere around. A smile crept over his face, as if he had just achieved a victory over Darrell somehow. I looked around at the group and caught Kyle staring at Rai. He shrugged it off. They had been friends for a long time, so it had to be just paying attention to her. He listened to her and speak and then looked at Robin for his answer. He had the strangest feeling the two hated each other, but could never figure out why.

Just then the bell rang for first period. Ryan received a text message from Amber and quickly tucked it back into his pocket. He leaned over to Rai and kissed her forehead.
"Gotta get to class. I will see you later."

Before she could reply or do anything he slipped away from them through the crowds of high school students. He slowly slipped into the bathroom and replied to Amber.

Hey beautiful, how are you?

He sent the text and then shoved the phone back into his pocket. Before exiting the bathroom, he looked around and made sure nobody was watching. He then walked to class.

Kyle had never let his eyes leave Rai. Sure he glanced at Ryan when he came over, but as soon as they had their intimate moment, he stared at Rai. He believed he was falling in love with her. But he kept his feelings buried deep in his heart. He smiled at Robin as he came over and then held out his hand. Sure he didn't really care for gay people, but he was Ryan's best friend of some strange reason. He never really understood how they could be from two totally different worlds and yet, still they were best friends. Ryan was a football star, leading the school to victories across the state, but Robin was the shy goth kid that nobody talked to. Ryan could have any girl he wanted, but Robin wanted dudes. The thought of that sent a shiver down his spine. He never wanted to see Robin and Darrell make out because just thinking of that made him want to puke.

When the bell rang, he snapped out of his trance and then spoke.
"Yeah, Ryan's right. We gotta get to class."
He tightened his grip on the backpack and started heading for class.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Rai stared at Robin, accepting his excuse. She didn't hate him, she just pitied him which she supposed was worse than hate sometimes. She heard the bell ring, kissed Ryan goodbye and turned towards Kyle as he spoke. She giggled at him, and nodded. They walked the same way to get to their classes, but Rai left first. Rai hugged Kyle and went into the classroom. She inwardly groaned as she saw Amber had actually come to school. Rai hated Amber, almost as much as she pitied Robin. Sighing she went and took her seat next to Amber, intending to ignore her. Unfortunatly, Amber had other plans.

"So, did you finally lose your virginity? I havn't talked to you in what 5 days?" Amber looked at the girl next to her and scoffed. How could Rai be more popular than her? Amber inwardly sighed, and waited to see if the preppy bitch would answer.

"That is none of your business Amber, though did you finally get rid of the STD you have?" Rai smiled a sick sweet smile as she saw Amber's face turn from shock to fury.

"I don't and never had an STD. What the heck is your problem? I just asked a question you didn't have to get personal. You know what, whatever." with that Amber went to a different seat.

Rai smiled for she had won this battle, knowing Amber would find some way to humiliate her. She turned and forgot about Amber as she payed attention to the teacher.

Amber sat glaring holes into Rai's back, wishing that would actually happen so the whore would be dead. She felt her phone vibrate against her breast, and instantly raised her hand.

"Yes, Amber, you can go to the bathroom." the teacher didn't look thrilled but he let her go.

Once Amber was in the hall she headed straight to the girls bathroom. She had a text from Ryan and another guy. She smiled at Ryan's and shrugged at the other one. She replied to Ryan's text first

A sexy, I'm fine bored out of my mind. Want to come entertain me?

She smiled at the text then sent another telling the other guy to meet her in the gym room in 30 mins. She waited for Ryans reply before she would head to the gym room. Checking her purse to see if she had the box of condoms. She smiled when she saw she did, prove the bitch Rai how much of an STD she had.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Seeing Kyle's extended hand, Robin put his hands behind his back and simply smiled. "It's too hetero to shake rather than hug, sorry," he told the other boy, a half smirk, have frown on his face. If he hated Rai, he wasn't even sure what to call how he felt about Kyle. Kyle was hot in Robin's opinion, but he was also a huge homophobe. Before the bell rang, he flashed Ryan a grin and said, "Talk to ya later." 'Like after school, when I don't have to wade through negative energy just to breath around you,' he thought, turning away and heading into the school. As he wondered the halls, he was acutely aware of the eyes on him. It had been like that since he had come out, but he still wasn't quite used to it yet. He figured in time he would get over it completely, but for now, he ducked his head and walked fast.

"ROBBY!"

Red Thread [P/M?] Hitsugaya_the_rocker_by_nocturnalMoTH

The short dark skinned girl flew down the hall and crashed into him. Cackling evilly, she hugged him tight and screamed, "I GOT LAID!" Laughing, she fell backwards and then asked, "How was your morning?"

"Morning Hisoka," he greeted her with a laugh, wincing at the impact and the fact that they were already sprawled on the floor. Patting her head, Robin slipped free and offered her his hand. Instantly, she was on her feet, giving him a light peck on the lips as thanks. Not letting go of her hand, he asked, "Mind finding a corner so I can bitch for a bit?"

"Baby cakes, only if you don't mind me talking after wards," Hisoka answered, squeezing his hand and together they went to the third floor corridor, which usually lacked people. Today was no exception and they sat down on a dusty table, wiggling back against the wall. Together, they waited silently for the tardy bell and then Robin blew up, bitching about how Ryan didn't trust him with the secret about Rai and Amber and that Kyle was such a whatever and that Ryan was a jerk and oblivious. His rant lasted a steady ten minutes and then he slouched against the wall.

"Dick," Hisoka said simply and Robin laughed, feeling like everything was better.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Ryan hid his phone under the desk as he read Amber's text. A large smile appeared across his face. He replied.

Yes, where do you want me baby?

After he sent the text he raised his hand and then walked to the teacher's desk. All of the teachers loved Ryan for his ability to bring the school from its terrible losing streak, so he asked for a hall pass and started talking about Friday's game that was coming up. After having the hall pass in hand, he left the classroom and headed for the boys bathroom. Even if he didn't have a hall pass, they security and teachers would allow him to roam. Not only was Ryan the super football star, but he was a straight A student. He waited for her reply and thought of the possibility that he would get laid here and now, at school. This would be a first time for him. He was no virgin, but he had never had sex in a public place like the ladies' room.

Kyle grunted at the homo's comment. He then crossed his arms over his chest and then snickered as he spoke.
"Like I'd ever want to hug you..."
And under his breathe he said.
"Queer."

He then followed Rai and hugged her before leaving for his class. He looked down at her and smiled. He smelled her hair briefly and then walked into his class. The whole lecture he thought about Rai and how they may get together someday and if that ever happened, he would be a real boyfriend, unlike Ryan, who at times seemed detached from her. Kyle thought if he was with Rai, she would never wonder if he cared about her because she would always know.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Amber felt her breast vibrate. She looked and did a little high five jump.

How about the abandoned bathroom?

She hit the send button and then headed towards the classroom. She hands the teacher the hall pass.

"The principle wants to see me, I'm just going to take my books and go." she smiled and knocking a few of Rai's books off as she passed.

Rai glared at Amber's back, knowing she was probably heading to a bathroom to get fucked. She was about to go follow Amber, when the teacher asked her a question. Sighing, she answered the question.

Amber basically ran to the abandoned bathroom, she slowed down when a few teachers walked by. She reached the bathroom, she looked around to make sure no one was looking before she slipped into the bathroom. Sighing, she waited for Ryan, she took her phone out and told the other guy she would be a few minutes late. She got a reply that he would wait for her forever. She gagged at the prospect. She waited, suddenly she heard the door, she went and hide behind one of the stalls incase it was a teacher. She saw it was Ryan, and hopped out of the stall.

"Hey, sexy, what took you so long?" she didn't bother waiting for a reply, but instead kissed him driving him so his back hit the wall. She didn't usually like rough, and she didn't like being in control, but she couldn't help herself this time. She waited for him to respond as she ran her hands down his chest to cup him. She drew back, before kissing his neck. She lifted his shirt above his head, then started kissing him again, this time deeper and harder so their teeth scraped together. Amber heard a gasp behind them, and turned to find out who it was, but the person had run out the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:09 am

For a minute more, Hisoka and Robin when back and forth, but the Hisoka leaped up and said, "I'm going over to the fifth corridor to use the wash room. Go to class, kiddo. We can meet on the roof later and BS."

"I don't wanna!" Robin whined, even as he got up. They exchanged good bye kisses and Robin went to his class. Another reason he was picked on: he was in advanced classes. There was no one his own age in the classes he attended, yet his extra curriculum, he was stuck with the same bastards as always. Feeling worse than a few minutes before he had talk to Hisoka, Robin sat at his desk in the back of the class room. As he was lectured he spaced out, until the teacher slammed his hand on Robin's desk and then Robin flipped him off and laid his head on the desk, which resulted in him being sent to the principles office. Sighing, he walked in and sat down, knowing that the secretary was as happy to see him as he was to be out of class. Once she was done organizing some papers, she gestured him over and he walked to the counter and the two began chatting about random things. Robin had always done this, rather than actually see the principle.

Hisoka skipped most of her classes, since she was already failing and it was more fun to smoke in a bathroom alone than sit in class and be called a dyke by everyone, even the teacher. No one questioned where she was or was sent to look for her, unless there was a new substitute, but soon the class straightened out even the substitutes.

"It's okay, to be gay," Hisoka hummed under her breath as she walked down the hall. To her surprise a girl came running out of "her" bathroom. It wasn't actually hers, but since coming out, the other girls had ganged up on her until she had started using the bathroom on the third floor so she didn't have to deal with their shit. With a shrug she pushed open the door and looked in. Her expression went from curious to bored as she said loudly, "Oh, it's you."

As she walked past them, to the sink, she suggested, "Use the stall. Someone else saw." Turning on the water, she splashed her face and then looked at the couple. Her jaw dropped and then she started laughing. Turning around she cried, "RYAN! I didn't realize it was you with your heterosexuality hanging out!" Still laughing, she looked at Amber and grinned. "Good catch. Use protection though. He is trying to fuck everyone and her sister." Looking back at Ryan she laughed and said, "Oh, this is rich. You are such a prick. I mean, Rai loves you, did you know that? Her face lights up at your name. How can a worthless male like you get all of the great people? I mean, hell, I would love to have Rai, but then again, she is straight and not my type. I just think she is a sweetie. And all of the rest! YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE WHO YOU HAVE!" Despite her shouting, Hisoka calmly turned back to the running water and started washing her hands. With a smile, she dried them with paper towel and added softly, "The blessed are the blindest. Though compared to you, I'd rather be actually sightless."

Indifferent now, since her emotions flowed fast and then were let go, Hisoka walked over to the windowsill and hopped up, before fishing her cigarettes out of her pocket. After putting on in her mouth, she extended the pack to the others and asked, "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:37 am

Ryan had started unbuttoning Amber's shirt as she was talking. He knew what he wanted and his cock wanted to be inside of her more than he had ever wanted anybody. He hadn't had a good fuck in a ling time. That's all Amber was known for. She was amazing at blow jobs and just plowing her. He started kissing her roughly, just as rough as she was. He ignored the first interruption, but then when that bitch, Hisoka came in, he stooped for a moment and stared at her. "What's this dyke doing here now?" he thought to himself. At first he tried to block her out, but could no longer handle it.
"Yeah Hisoka, there are tons of girls that are in love with me... So what?"

He then turned all of his attention on Amber. He ran his hands up her skirt and groaned a little as he now yearned for her more than before. He turned her around to face the second sink and made her hold onto it. He then had a great thought. Protection. He kissed the backs of her legs and then asked.
"Do you have condoms?"
Before she could answer he went over to her purse and rummaged through it. He found a condom and smiled in glee. He carefully opened it with his hands and teeth. He unbuttoned his pants and drops them to the floor. He looks up at Hisoka and smiles.
"See what you are missing out by only going after snatch?"
He showed her his erect cock and slowly rolled the condom over it. He licked the tips of his fingers and rubbed it on the head of his cock. He walked back behind Amber and then knelt below her. He grabbed her thong with his teeth and dragged it down from her behind. He stood up behind her and rubbed his cock on her clit a few times to tease her. He leaned over her back and whispered.
"Are you ready for this?"

Slowly he stood back up and spread her ass cheeks, revealing her wet pussy. He groaned in pleasure as he looked down at it. he slowly guided his cock to the entrance and then slipped it inside of her, quite easily. He started out slow, feeling the walls of her wet pussy around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:39 am

Amber moaned as Ryan slid into her. She didn't bother with the lesbian bitch who had walked in. Instead she pushed backwards, slowly increasing the slow pace Ryan was setting. She didn't want to take it slow, she moaned as he complied, increasing his pace. She moaned even louder when he hit her sweet spot. She quickened the pace, knowing it would bring him closer and quicker. She waited, holding her orgasm off as long as she could, waiting for him to come first. She didn't last, she felt herself climbing and she reached the top and stayed there for a bit. She realized he was still going, she felt herself getting horny again, as he quickened his pace, stiffening somewhat as he came closer to having an orgasm. She felt herself coming again, and moaned loudly. Her moan mixed with his, as the both came. She was breathing heavily as he pulled his cock out of her. She straightened her clothes and her hair.

She looked at the girl who had finished smoking her cig by now.

"So, you think that whore of a bitch is dating Ryan? Ha, how delusional are you?" Amber crossed her arms over her chest daring the bitch who had walked in to say it again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:55 am

Hisoka looked at Ryan with a blank expression, her eyes going down his body in a frank way, just looking. There was no admiration or contempt on her face until she looked at him, and then it was just contempt. "Not the biggest I've seen, by far. Princess, I'm not one of these drama queens that declared I was a dyke to get attention. I've been with men and the only thing I'm missing out on is someone I can punch when I get pissed off."

Smoking calmly, she watched them fuck, wondering if she should tell a teacher, just to be a bitch. It would certainly serve them right, after all. Even though she knew that she wouldn't get in much trouble for smoking if they ratted her out in turn, she didn't bother, but lit up another cigarette and watched out the window once she got bored. It took her two cigarettes more for them to finish. Wrinkling her nose, she advised them, "Rinse off before going back to class. You stink."

Shifting on the ledge, she set her pack aside, sensing the pissy attitude from Amber. Looking at her, there was obvious pity in her expression. "Baby cakes, Princess has you played like a fucking harp. Not only are they together, but she is his favorite." Looking past Amber, she met Ryan's gaze and said, "Straight from the cat, so I would know." Yawning, Hisoka stretched and declared, "I am not staying here for your lover's quarrel. If you need a hug later, Amber, I'll be on the roof. I promise I won't throw you off." With a laugh, she walked out, but instead of heading for the roof, she went to Robin's class room.

Peeking in, he wasn't there, so she went to the office. Leaning in the doorway, she beamed at the secretary and said, "Ms. Norma, I'm gonna walk Robin to class. Can you let him go?"

"Don't skip school to fuck," the secretary answered, her voice playful and quiet.

Robin smiled and waved good bye. Him and Hisoka linked hands as soon as they were in the hall and began walking. Robin knew something was wrong with his friend, but he didn't ask until they had gotten to the third floor. Opening a window, he lowered Hisoka down onto the cafeteria roof and then walked with her to the edge. He watched as she looked over the edge. "Think it's far enough to kill me?" Hisoka asked.

"What's wrong?" he replied. Hisoka just shook her head and sat down.

Leaning against Robin's leg, she murmured, "I love you."

"Back at you," he answered with a laugh, now really worried about her. Remembering that her class was the same at Ryan's on first block, though he was probably the only to remember since Hisoka never showed up, he fished his cell phone out and texted Ryan,

Do you know what happened to Hisoka?

Normally, he hid his relation ship with Hisoka, since most of the school would think it 'typical' that the gay and lesbo were best friends.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:08 am

As Ryan climaxed inside of her, he felt great joy and relief. Yes the biggest queer in the school had just watched them fuck, but he honestly didn't give a fuck. He was happy to get his cock wet, so to speak. He pulled his cock out of her slow, still enjoying the feeling and removed the condom, throwing it in the toilet and then walking back to the sink. He washed himself and his hands. Honestly, he could have fucked her again, he was so hard, but he had to get back to class. He pulled up his pants and grabbed his shirt, adjusting them both. He then stared at the bitch in the window and glared at her.
"I have no idea what you are talking about hoe. Amber is my girlfriend."

He quickly moved over to Amber and dipped her, while he passionately kissed her lips. One hand held her suspended in the air while the other trailed up he shirt and groped her breast. when he was done, he stood her up and continued to kiss her neck even after the bitch left. But he stopped when his phone vibrated against both of their legs. He pulled it out and read the text. He shook his head as he read it. "Fucking bitch told Robin." he thought to himself. he looked at Amber and then smiled.
"I gotta jet."

He left the bathroom without anything else being done or said to Amber. He replied to Robin on his way to class.

No... why would I?

He stuffed the phone back into his pocket and walked into the classroom. He sat back down into his seat and then the bell rang for second period. He grabbed his shit and walked out.

Kyle woke from the sound of the bell. He had fallen asleep in Science again. No wonder he was failing it. He gathered his things and then walked out of the room. He stood by the door of Rai's class, waiting for her beautiful self to pop out. He rocked from side to side while he thought of giving her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:27 am

Amber watched Ryan leave, and sighed, she knew he had been cheating on her with someone, but she hadn't expected it to be that hoe. She growled, and wondered if she should fuck with Rai, or tell Rai and break up with Ryan. Amber walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the gym room, looking back to see Robin and the skank who had watched her and Ryan have sex on the third floor. Huffing, she went to the gym room.

Rai jerked awake as the bell rang, she grabbed her things and rushed out the door, almost missing Kyle. She stopped and managed to stop and motion Kyle along. They walked to their next class together, which happened to be the same class. They walked in and took their seats, she decided to send a text to Ryan.

Hey how is your day going?

She hid the phone before the teacher saw it. The teacher was old and thought class should be run like it had when she was in school. She kept rambling on how they should bring the paddle back, and how kids these days had no respect for their elders. Rai just rolled her eyes, and put her head on her hand. Rai ended up falling asleep only to be woken up as the teacher yelled at her. Rai sighed and began to daydream of Ryan. Suddenly a paper was on her desk. She realized it was a test, she looked over at Kyle and made a gagging motion.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:34 am

They both heard the ding of the bell from their seat on the roof and they knew that anyone that looked out a window on the second, third, or forth floor would be able to see them, yet, neither Robin nor Hosika cared. To them, school was a distant worry. Robin frowned down at the reply he had gotten.

You have the same class as her, duh. @@

"Dont," Hosika said before Robin sent the text and he looked at her curiously. Shaking her head, she swallowed hard and gave him a brilliant smile. "He doesn't need to know that I'm upset. Just tell him that you couldn't find me."

Robin frowned at her and then text Ryan, NVRMD. I fell in love today, btw.

Hosika read the message and laughed. With a playful smile, she poked his side and asked, "What are you going to tell him if he asks who?"

"The same person I fell in love with yesterday," Robin answered with a sly smile. Hosika laughed and hugged him, just leaning on him for a moment and not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Thread [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Thread [P/M?]   Red Thread [P/M?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Thread [P/M?]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: