Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 am

Haruki almost stopped as a hand caressed his hair, almost, but he continued. Gagging once, he kept his ministrations up. Saliva slid down his chin as he moved, with a pop he took a breath. He didn't notice that Kazuo had untied his other hand until he was being dragged up the hot flesh. Moaning into the kiss, he straddled his husband, threading his fingers through those silver locks.

Fire trailed with Kazuo's other hand and Haruki tensed at first before relaxing with a moan. His mouth never left Kazuo's as the other moved inside of him. He couldn't stop the whimper as another finger joined the first, moving against the object bring such intense feelings. Haruki kissed Kazuo, though it was sloppy as his mind cloud with desire. He let out a sound of protest as the fingers left him feeling empty. He looked down at Kazuo loving the lust that filled his eyes. His heart swelled at the words.

"I love you~!" He whispered against the other's lips. He relaxed his entire body as the tip of Kazuo's cock rubbed against his entrance. He knew it would hurt, didn't expect it to feel could at first, but good lord he hadn't expected such searing pain. He bit his lip to keep the moans of pain silent, unable to stop the whimpers.

He kissed Kazuo back, distracting himself. When the request came to ride him, Haruki rolled his hips forward, moaning at the sensation that went through him. He lifted up until Kazuo's cock was out all except the head and plunged back down. He did this a couple of times slowly before speeding up with a need he couldn't explain. Moaning, he leaned back a little, letting his head fall backwards letting out a cry as liquid heat pooled through him. He knew he had found his prostate and angled so it was hit dead on every time. Groaning, he sped up the pace. A tension grew in him and he had to release it. As the incoherent thought passed through his mind, his body convulsed and he felt like he was flying. He leaned against Kazuo as he dirtied both their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:36 am

Kazuo watched as Haruka moved to please him. Feeling the tight hole around his cock was extremely arousing. He released a lot of moans and as he watched his lover hitting his g-spot on his own, it only enticed him even more. When the other male came, Kazuo grabbed onto his prize and started raising his pelvis up, to reach deeper into the other. He felt the sensation to cum, but he didn't know just how he would want to. He figured he would have many more times to try new positions, so he quickened his pace inside the other.

His cock throbbed with excitement. He felt the build up in his balls. He was gonna bust. As he kept his motion, he forced Haruka's lips against his. He kissed with such passion and yet more aggressive than he had before. As he came inside of Haruka, he moaned, louder than before. "Oh god... I love you so much..." he murmured.

He continued to kiss and show all his love to Haruka. Soon when he knew he would be limp, he pulled from out of him. He cradled Haruka in his arms and carried him to the bathroom, like a bride should be carried. He turned on the water, making sure the temperature was just right. He moved them both under the water, washing away the semen that was shared on their bodies. Kazuo couldn't help but to kiss Haruka and he wouldn't stop. His hands searched up and down the other's body, grabbing his ass and not wanting to release it.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 am

Haruki moaned as Kazuo continued moving inside of him, his oversensitive nerves pushing his high even higher. It lasted a few seconds before it turned into the need to cum again. Sweat sheened his skin as he leaned his forehead against Kazuo, kissing everywhere on his face before placing a heated kiss on his lips. He knew when Kazuo was close as the other sped up the pace. Moaning as the other came, the feeling spurring his second orgasm.

He kissed back with just as much passion, driven by pure instinct. "I love you" He whispered against the others lips, probably the most he had ever told one person those simple three words. His mind and body were still on cloud 9 until he felt Kazuo pull out of him, whining at the loss. He began to wonder how humans stayed away from it for so long.

He wrapped his arms around Kazuo's neck as the other carried him to the bathroom. He smiled as he saw the bruises he had created scattered on Kazuo's body. The water was warm as it lapped against his skin as Kazuo cleaned him. He thread a hand through Kazuo's hair pulling him closer. He moaned into the kiss as his ass was grabbed. He pressed his body against Kazuo's.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3