Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) Empty
PostSubject: Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)   Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 am

Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) Coolan10
Name: Haydn Helmfried

He ran down the old Victorian hallway, occasionally glancing behind him, unable to see anything in the dimly candle light. He could hear the laughter, that haunting laughter, which was both frightening and familiar. He could never remember who owned the laughter though, could never remember why he had to escape the laughter either. He just knew he had to escape or it would be the end. The feeling of desperation urged him around the corner and down the stairs. The door was nearby, he knew in his heart it was, but no matter how fast or far he ran he couldn’t find the door. He couldn’t find the door to the freedom from the one chasing him.

Haydn jolted awake as the fear threatened to overtake him. He knew the laughter now that he was awake. He rolled over with a groan, burying half his face in the pillow. Why did he always forget his grandfather in the nightmare? It wasn’t like he hadn’t seen the man in his life, had lived with him for a good portion of his life after his parents had died. Perhaps it was because a tiny part of him still wanted to believe that his grandfather wasn’t the sick, twisted, male of his past.

Either way, it didn’t matter. He thought as he pulled the blankets from his head. His grandfather was dead, never to come near him again. A small smile appeared at the thought even as he felt sad that his last living relative was gone.

Sighing, he turned towards his alarm clock. He squinted his eyes against the harsh red light, able to make out six thirty am. He had to be at work soon. Determined to make the day a happy one, Haydn tossed his covers back and sat up.

“Today, we’re going to have fun.” He said to his companion, not expecting a reply. He ran a hand through his bed messy blue hair, ruffling the mess even more. He didn’t want to go to work, but it was the only way he would be able to pay for their little apartment. He may live off ramen and his friend could go out and hunt for food, but they still needed a place to live. “We should go run in the park after I get off work. It should be warm enough, don’t you think?”

He reached behind him, petting the soft fur. “I should make you into a coat or a blanket. Your fur is so soft.” He twisted so he could hug the wolf, burying his face in the fur. “I wouldn’t do that. I’d miss you too much. You could go to work for me though.”

(((OOC: ^^; Sorry if I controlled your charrie any. I hope you like the post and if you want me to change anything, just tell me.)))

Last edited by Irrui on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)   Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Kavik always slept on the floor, right by his master's bed. He was his guardian. Kavik used to live with a pack of his own kind, but when he came into an altercation with the alpha male, he was forced to leave the pack behind and head out on his won. Every day he did the same thing. He woke up with the boy, went to work with the boy, hunted during the day, and then went back to the place and sat near the dumpsters, waiting for his master to get off work so they could go home.

Feeling the love from his master, he nuzzled his head against the boy's and let out a small howl. When the boy let go of his neck, he wagged his tail and licked his cheek. Kavik walked over towards the make shift dresser and pulled out some clothes for him to wear today. He pulled the clothes to the bed and dropped them on his lap. Kavik grabbed the bottom of his his shirt and tugged on it, until the boy was on his feet. Kavik was full of excitement every morning. His dark fur jolted around the room as he dashed about.

Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) Wolf-1
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)   Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 am

Haydn smiled as the wolf bolted around the room. It was usual and what always made his mornings better. He giggled as the wolf dumped clothes in his lap before tugging on his shirt. "Alright, alright, I'll go take a shower. Do I really smell that horrible?" He teased as he always did as he grabbed his clothes and went to open the front door for the wolf to go out. He never worried about someone coming in to steal anything. It wasn't like he had much to begin with. He left it open in case the wolf had business to attend to. He ruffled the wolves fur as he went past the creature before going to the bathroom. He shut this door, more out of habit than anything else. He went through the shower rather quickly and dressed even quicker. He stepped out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. He wasn't really hungry and was ready to start the day.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)   Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Kavik loved the love he felt from his friend. As the door opened, he ran out immediately to piss on his favorite tree. When he finished, he ran back into the house. He closed the door with his nose and ran into their make-shift kitchen. He opened the fridge door by biting a rag tied to the handle. When the door opened he grabbed the bag of bread and placed it on the ground. With his paws, he got out a slice of break. He picked up the bread in his mouth and put it in the toaster. He pushed down the lever with his paw. When he heard the water stop, he grabbed the toast and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. Kavik sat by the door, sitting patiently. When Haydn came out, he nudged the boy's hand with the toast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)   Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freak of Nature (Private for Dark / Mature?)
Page 1 of 1