Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) Haruki12
This is what he looks like without makeup and actually trying to look like a girl

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) Haruki11
This is him with makeup on XD

Once upon a time, two families lived in Akita, Japan. The two were rivals, head of two of the best dancing academies in all of Japan. The Satou family used only female dancers, even going as far as cross-dressing their sons in hopes of improving the dancing of their family. The Saitou family, angered that they were losing customers, sent someone to spy on their rivals. They sent their son, who willingly agreed.

Yuki smiled at his reflection, stepping out of the traditional kimono. He pulled the pin holding his raven locks in place, sighing as the soft locks brushed against his back. He smiled into the mirror, before running a cloth over his face to rid himself of the heavy makeup required for his dancing. He didn't bother looking up as the door opened and shut.

"Slave, what took you so long? Quickly or father will have my hide." When nothing happened, Yuki looked up and froze. The new recruit stood in the door way. Yuki scrambled around his head before screaming. The recruit left instantly, but not before the damage had been done.

~Time Lapse~

"What's the point of your dancing if you aren't going to do what your instructor tells you? You think your so much better. Your the worst dancer I've ever had." Yuki felt the sting of tears at his father's words and before he knew it he was running, the sky blue kimono wrapping around his feet. He let out a small scream as the ground came up to greet him. His eyes closed as he waited for impact. Surprised when none came, Satou looked up into the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen.

"Are you alright?" The one who had run into his changing room. Nodding, Yuki stood only to collapse as intense pain shot up from his ankle. Warm arms surrounded him once more. "I'll take that as a no, come we'll sit under the tree until your ankle feels better to be walked on. There you can tell me why there are tears in your eyes."

Yuki followed, limping before sitting against the cherry blossom tree. Fresh tears started as he retold the other dancer what his father had said to him. He didn't stop crying as he was pulled into a hug or when he was soaking the other's shirt.

"Shh, it's alright. Your father is probably just in a bad mood. Hey come one stop crying. It doesn't fit such a beautiful face." Yuki tensed a blush on his face as he looked up. His gaze locked onto lips that were so close and he couldn't help but taste them. He felt the other tense under him before a tongue was brushing against his lips seeming to ask for access. Once the two were breathless, only then did Yuki pull away.

~Time lapse~

"Yuki, I have to tell you something." Yuki looked up at his lover with adoring eyes, confused. They had already told each other they loved each other, what more could the other tell him. "I'm from the Saitou family."

Yuki froze, his expression showing the hurt that he felt.

"BAKA! I don't care what family your from, but why didn't you tell me sooner? Did you fear I would tell my family?" Like that would have happened, but Yuki didn't mention it.

"No, I was scared of what would happen." Yuki felt warm lips brush against his neck and electricity shoot down to his lower regions. Before he realized it, he was on the ground kissing Ryo. Breaking the kiss, Yuki brushed hair away from Ryo's face and smiled.

"I love you, baka." A smile spread across Saitou's face as he leaned down to kiss the other once more.

~Time Lapse~

"SAITOU WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS....THIS.....THING!?" Yuki sat upright and instantly covered his naked body with his kimono. Lucky for him, his makeup hadn't worn off yet so he still looked like a girl and Ryo had been sitting in front of him.

"I'm having an intimate moment, mom." Yuki's eyes widened at the sarcasm in the Saitou's voice.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME! SEE WHAT YOU'VE TAUGHT HIM YOU LITTLE WHORE!" Yuki flinched at the last word, before he was jerked up. Ryo had grabbed his hand as his mother had grabbed his hand. Confused but not wanting to let go, Yuki followed all the way to the junction that was owned by both families.

Yuki flinched at the arguing going back and forth between the families, Ryo sat kneeled beside him.

"Yuki, do you trust me?" When Yuki nodded, he felt a hand in his and he was running. They made it to an inn that night were they hoped their families wouldn't look. Yuki lay beside Ryo when guards burst into the room, roughly jerking the lovers apart.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Screamed Yuki as one of the guards slammed the hilt of their sword into the back of Ryo's head. A loud crack was heard throughout the inn, and Yuki felt his heart crack as his love slumped to the floor. "RYO!"

Yuki fought against the guards hold, failing due to his lack of strength. The guards took him before his family, were they whipped him. His screams echoed even outside the family walls. The servants, other family members, and animals cringed at the heartfelt sounds that were for his lover instead of the pain he felt.

~Time Lapse~

Yuki stared out the window, the weather following his mood. His heart had long ago stopped beating for anything but the hope to see Ryo again. His family was sleeping for the performance tomorrow, his comeback. He would do it, just because it was a way to see if Ryo would be there. The need for fresh air hit Yuki and he quietly climbed out the window and rushed across the yard to the cherry blossom trees. He sat at the one he had so many memories with Ryo a small smile on his face as he leaned against it.

"Yuki?" Yuki looked over at the deep familiar voice and froze. Two armed guards followed Ryo, but it was his love none the less.

"Ryo, what are you doing here?" Yuki met brown hues and felt the familiar heat rush to his face and he watched as Ryo came to him, the guards not far behind. Yuki didn't hesitate, he took Ryo's hand and ran. They ran to the cliff, the water hit the wall below not high enough to spray Yuki.

"Yuki." A yearning note, before Yuki was pulled into a deep kiss. As they pulled apart, they jumped. Yuki looked over at Ryo and smiled just before pain shot through his body.

A scream tore through the classroom as Haruki bolted upright from his dream. Everyone had turned to look at him, lucky for him his fiancée didn't have the same class. A flush crossed his features as he sat back down. He pushed his raven black hair behind and ear, holding his head up with the other hand. Damn the dream had seemed real.

"Ms. Satou, are you alright?" Haruki looked up and flashed the teacher a smile before answering.

"I'm fine, sensei, just a bad dream." Haruki jumped as the bell rang signaling lunch. Sighing, Haruki went to his friends and sat beside them.

"Hey, Haruka, what was your dream about?" Haruki looked over at the obviously fake blonde haired girl and frowned while pretending to think about it.

"I bet it was about Ryo and Yuki again." Honey vingegar voice came from Haruki's left and he smiled at his 'best friend' He wasn't stupid, he knew Kumi wasn't his friend.

"Omg, Kumi, are you psychic?" Haruki asked in mock surprise, almost laughing when the other girls face went red with anger.

"No I'm not, and as my friend you should know that." The girls voice was laced with acid and Haruki laughed.

"I know, Kumi-chan, I was just making a joke. Anyway, yes I dreamed of Yuki and Ryo again. Only it was weird, it was as if I was Yuki this time. I don't know, but it was weird." Haruki didn't elaborate on details, not wanting to experience it once again.

"Hey, Satou, come play with us." Haruki looked up as her real best friend stuck her head in the door. Haruki waved good-bye to the crowd of girls and took off, his skirt swaying back and forth with his hips.

"Come on, Yuki." Haruki grabbed Yuki's hand and took off down the hallway. He quickly landed on his butt though as he ran into someone. "Ow, jeez, watch were you stand."

"Yah, Haruka apologize." Haruki kept his eye roll in his head as he stood and got a good look at the person.

"Gomenasai." He bowed and smiled at his fiancée, who had no idea he was a guy. Haruki loved the fact too.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) Hot_anime_guy-1

Kazuo woke from the sound of the bell. He quickly wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his uniform. He stood up and grabbed the few books he actually carried. He walked out of the classroom and started strolling down the halls. The girls loved Kazuo. He was definitely the cutest boy in school. But it didn't matter what the handsome boy wanted, he was betrothed at his young age. He smiled at the females and sometimes kissed the tops of their hands. He continued to walk down the halls until he got called by his friends. He turned to look at them and then felt a hard bump into his side. he turned and then looked down when he noticed there was nobody standing. "Are you alright?" he asked before he realized it was his betrothed. He quickly held out his hand to "her" and smiled.

"Holy crap, I am so sorry." He helped Haruka to his feet and then wrapped his arms around him swiftly. If they were going to be married soon, he would have to try and start liking this girl, even though she was very pretty. he pulled her away and then looked into her beautiful eyes. "You look amazing today, just thought you should know." he said to her. He bent down a bit to kiss Haruka's cheek and then reached for her hand. He was really trying today.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) Haruki13

Haruki kept the squeak internal as he was pulled up and against an obviously well muscled body. Well crap, he hadn't meant to run into Kazuo, but it was too late as the other pulled them away from the crowd of students. Before Haruki could say anything he felt warm lips brush against his cheek. A blush crept onto his cheeks as he stuttered on what to say next.

"Th...Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself today." Haruki smiled, liking the feel of another hand in his. Damn it he wasn't supposed to be liking the guy. That was disgusting, yet if it was so disgusting, why had his parents told him to dress as a girl since he was young? Confused, Haruki stood for a minute. "Oh, have you eaten yet?"

Haruki spun so he was still holding Kazuo's hand but he ended up in front of the male facing him. Kazuo was a little bit taller than him, but that was just another thing Haruki found attractive about him. Haruki reached up to fix Kazuo's hair automatically, blushing harder when he realized what he was doing.

"Sorry, I probably should have asked first." Haruki whispered as he drew the hand that had reached up back towards his body.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 am

Kazuo smiled and then gently grabbed Haruki's hand and placed it back on his head. He stared into Haruki's eyes and then leaned in for another kiss. He kissed the "girl" on the cheek ad slowly made his way towards the lips and then decided to stop. 'We are at school right now, there's time for that later,' he thought to himself. His hand moved to Haruki's waist and pulled her closer to him. He smiled and even chuckled a little. "I have yet to eat. Have you eaten?" he asked.

Ryoza smiled as he walked up to the two and made a kissy face at them. Truth be told he had feelings for Haruki and found it ridiculous that she was going to be married to Kazuo and not him. He would make the perfect husband. "How are the 'love birds' doing today?" he joked as he punched Kazuo in the side.

Kazuo smiled a fake smile and then quickly released Haruki. He started walking towards the retreating Ryoza. "wanna do that again, friend?" he asked as he balled his fist for some much needed pay back. He swung at Ryoza and got him right in the nuts. Ryoza dropped to his knees and started trying to laugh, but only anger came out of his mouth as he streamed a line of cuss words not known by any man.

Kazuo walked over to Haruki's side and placed his arm around him. "Ready?" he asked, smiling at his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 am

Haruki wished the butterflies in his stomach would stop. They were going to make him sick. He looked up into golden hues as he felt his hand being lifted back up to touch the soft silver locks. His eyes widened and his cheeks heated up as Kazuo leaned in again to kiss his cheek. His eyes slid closed though as he realized what Kazuo was thinking of doing.

However, fate seemed to think otherwise as Haruki felt Kazuo pull him closer. Frightened, he thought of ways to put a little distance between them so the other wouldn't find out his secret. He was saved as one of Kazuo's friends came by and punched Kazuo. The guy looked familiar, Haruki was sure he had seen the guy before. Haruki brought his hand to tap against the side of his head trying to remember. He almost missed the guy going down as Kazuo punched him between the legs.

Haruki mentally winced, his own hurting in sympathy, as he laughed at the guy. His high pitched laughter mingling with the other girls who stood in a circle around him. Haruki tuned down to a chuckle as Kazuo came back to him. Taking his fiancee's arm, Haruki nodded and let Kazuo lead the way.

"Are you really friends with him or what? I mean, he wouldn't hit you .....there......would he?" Haruki blushed as he brought the subject up. "What was his name? I can't remember, though I know I've seen him somewhere before."

Haruki felt bad that he couldn't remember, since it seemed that Kazuo was friends with the male, but it was hard to keep track of all the fawning males that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 am

Kazuo smiled as Haruki held onto his arm. They started walking towards the cafeteria as he started to explain. "Well, you see... Ryoza and I have that sort of relationship. We are best friends and at times we punch each other a little too hard. It's what males do. I know it's hard to explain, but if anyone tried to hurt him, I would have his back and he would do the same for me." They came to a stop outside the double doors. He took both of Haruki's hands and held them in his own. He pressed them up against his chest and smiled down at Haruki. "I wouldn't worry about it sweetie." With that being said, he reached his head down and kissed Haruki right on the lips. His tongue played with them, trying to pry them open softly. He was really starting to like this girl.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Haruki smiled as Kazuo explained, ignoring the urge to scream he did understand to a degree. He could feel the heated glares of the girls passing them as Kazuo led him to the lunch room. He looked up as Kazuo grabbed his hands and placed them on his chest. Blushing furiously, Haruki tried to look anywhere but the male in front of him.

"I under~" Lips pressed against his own, his eyes closing instinctively as he opened his mouth. He ran his tongue along Kazuo's before pulling back. His breath a bit heavy. "We're in school."

Lame excuse on his part, but if they kept up his skirt wasn't going to hide his secret any longer. Grabbing Kazuo's hand he opened the doors and led the way to line of students waiting to buy their lunch. Stepping in line, he straightened his uniform.

"Hey, Haruka, you should tell us your dream from earlier. The one were you screamed." Haruki looked up as Kumi's voice drifted over the sea of voices. Haruki blushed and fiddled with his hair as he answered back to her.

"I don't feel like sharing, why don't you use your psychic powers to just take it from my mind? Unless you're willing to admit how you really come by the information you acquire." Haruki smirked as the other girl flustered, it was quickly replaced however, as Kumi came to stand in front of him. She leaned in close enough her lips brushed against his ear.

"Why don't you be nice? I know your secret. You wouldn't want him to find out would you?" Haruki was barely able to hear her, so he knew Kazuo hadn't heard her, but that didn't stop him from stiffening and wanting to rip the bitches heart out.

Kumi backed away, kissing him lightly on the cheek as if she had hugged him. Haruki smiled and waved before going back to fiddling with his hair.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Kazuo nodded his head as he heard Haruki's excuse. She was right. If they got caught by a teacher, they would both be in huge amounts of trouble. As they opened the doors and walked towards the other students, Kazuo found himself being turned away from Haruki. Tagomi grabbed Kazuo's shoulder and forced him to face his direction. "Dude did you see the game last night?" he asked. Kazuo wanted to give him his full attention, but he noticed Kumi pull Haruki close and seemed to kiss her on the cheek. He was confused and curious, but he looked to his friend. "Yeah it was cool, but he should have been out at second."

The two boys continued to banter on about sports and various subjects as they walked through the line, grabbing the food they wanted to eat. Kazuo had sort of forgotten that Haruki was even with him. Aiko had been sitting with her cheerleader friends, watching them closely. She had always had a crush on Kazuo since they started going to high school. She stood up and straightened her skirt, making it look as perfect as she wished that she was. She walked over to Kazuo and lightly placed her hand on his shoulder as her crystal blue eyes gazed at Haruka. She smirked, knowing exactly what she was doing.

Kazuo turned to face her and immediately smiled. He always did this around cute girls but he knew he was to be true to Haruka. "Oh, hey Aiko. Didn't see you there," he said. Aiko smiled and ran one hand down his chest as she smiled and stared into his eyes, watching Haruka with her peripherals, making sure she saw it all. "Are you starting at the game tonight?" she asked in a flirtatious manner. Before Kazuo could speak, Tagomi cut him off, "of course he is! He's the best pitcher that we have!" Kazuo, not knowing what to do, scratched his head in confusion. He looked to Haruka and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Haruki glanced over at Kazuo and let out a silent sigh of relief that the other hadn't heard most of it. He caught the word game from the conversation and was about to ask what they were talking about, when he almost fell face first into the ground as arms wrapped around his neck.

"Haru-chan!" Haruki smiled as the arms let go to wrap around his waist and a head leaned against his back. He lead the now quiet girl through the line, noticing how Kazuo seemed to forget how he was there. Haruki ignored the twang of pain that went to his heart and turned to face his friend.

"Aoi-chan, are you sleepy?" Haruki placed the back of his hand against Aoi's forehead and pulled back quickly. "Darling, your burning up. Let's take you to the nurses office."

"No, Haru-chan, I'm fine. The nurse sent me here to get something to eat." Haruki nodded, and turned back in time to see some chick hanging off his fiancée. He tensed and tore his gaze away. He felt a soothing rub against his back and sighed.

Haruki walked up to Kazuo and tapped him on the arm, deliberately getting between him and the girl.

"Kazuo, I'm going to go eat. Are you going to eat with your friends?" Haruki reached a hand out to steady Aoi as she swayed and turned his head to look at the girl and Kazuo's other friend. "Who are your friends? You all seem really close. I'm Haruka, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Kazuo felt the touch of his betrothed and turned to face Haruka. He smiled down at him and raised his hand to brush Haruka's cheek. "I will come with you." Aiko let out a sigh of anger and quickly moved between the two. She stood on her tip toes and leaned in to kiss Kazuo on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss, it was just a message that was needed to be seen by Haruka. When she was done, she came back flat on her feet and looked at Haruka. "I have to go anyways. My team needs me." With that being said, she turned around and headed over to her giggling friends who had seen the whole thing. It was a show, nothing more, nothing less. She liked Kazuo and thought if she played hard enough, he would leave the geeky Haruka and be with her.

Kazuo stood in shock, not too sure on how to approach the situation now. He looked to Tagomi for answers, but that was all the wrong source. Tagomi patted him on the back and hugged him, "dude that was bad ass! You could ask the both of them to have a threesome or something. That would be so awesome. You would be my hero for that!" Kazuo smirked at the idea, not that he actually would, but it was a nice picture in his mind. He shook from his day dream and stared at the beautiful Haruka. "I am sorry Haruka. I couldn't stop her. I don't know what to say to you."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Haruki huffed in annoyance as the bitch made her way between him and Kazuo. Haruki almost growled low in his throat as the bitch had the nerve to kiss Kazuo on the lips in front of him. Determined not to be showed up by the bitch, Haruki shoved Kazuo's male friend away and pressed his lips to Kazuo's.

The cafeteria hushed in silence as Haruki set his tray on the nearby table, and stepped closer to Kazuo. Haruki tilted his head and slid his tongue into Kazuo's mouth before pulling away.

"Well, it doesn't matter as long as she realizes that your mine. Come on, lets eat lunch." Haruki took his tray away from the shocked people and lead the way to a table outside. Sitting he turned towards Aoi and once again pressed the back of his hand to her forehead.

"Should you really be out of the nurses ward?" he asked, concerned by how pale his friend was. His hand was lightly smacked away and food shoved in his mouth with giggling following it. He swallowed the food before looking over at Kazuo. "Do you have any idea what our parents have planned next week?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Kazuo watched as his friend was pushed out oft he way. What or who could have done that? But when he looked forward, his lips were joined with another's. He closed his eyes and felt the tongue split his lips. He placed his hands on Haruki's hips and started pulling him closer, but the other male pulled away too quickly. Kazuo grabbed his tray and followed Haruki like a little lost puppy. He sat down next to his fiance and listened to everything that came out of his mouth. He watched at Aio was concerned for his betrothed. He was also concerned but he had another pressing matter that consumed him. His jeans started to feel a little tight. He hid the bulge the best he could so nobody would see.

He looked at Haruki and smiled. "I have no idea. I hope they don't make too big of an ordeal over the whole thing," he said and then chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 pm

"Are you kidding? They'll probably invite the whole country if they could fit them all in the same building. Our marriage does after all signify the end of the feud." Haruki groaned in half mocking despair. "Mom is always talking about what a great thing this union is."

Haruki let his head fall to the table with a dull thud. He couldn't wait for this week to be over so he didn't have to act like a girl all the time. He lifted his head a little. Wait did he get to quit being a girl? No, he still had to pretend. Fuck, he slammed his head on the table. He couldn't say he was happy about being promised to someone before he was even born, but at least it was someone nice. Haruki turned his head, wincing at the headache.

"Are you happy being married off to someone your family is supposed to despise?" Haruki mentally slapped himself the way he phrased the question.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Kazuo smiled as he listened to his fiance speak about the wedding. "I guess you are right. My dad is pretty pumped about the whole thing." Before Kazuo could complete his sentence, he was cut off by Tagomi, who sat right beside him. "At least now he will know you aren't gay!" Kazuo smiled and laughed along with his friend. He started eating some of his food as he realized Haruki hit his head on the table.

"Are you alright babe?" he asked in a loving manner, while placing his hand on her back. Before she answered she asked, "are you happy being married off to someone your family is supposed to despise?" He stopped chewing the food that was in his mouth and sat still for a moment. Tagomi placed his hands over Kazuo's ear and whispered something very quiet into it.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 am

Haruki watched as Kazuo's friend leaned in and whispered something in his ear. Confused and slightly embarrassed, Haruki stood and ran. The world zoomed past him as he bolted down the stairs, surprising himself later that he didn't fall. White school building blurred into brown and green as he turned off the path into the woods. His chest hurt, but he didn't care all he knew was that he had to get away. He wasn't even sure why he had bolted.

He slowed, falling to his knees as he stumbled over a rock. His breathing came in heavy pants as he held himself up on his arms. His shoulders shook with unshed tears. He wondered if anyone had bothered to follow him. He didn't bother turning around to find out, instead shifting so he could wrap his arms around his knees and rest his chin on them. As his mind caught up with the actions of his body, he felt a fresh wave of embarrassment. Why in the hell had he run? It wasn't like the friend had been hitting on Kazuo, right?

Sighing, Haruki stood and continued walking forward instead of going back to school. He wanted to think, had to find something other than the image of another guy pressing his lips against Kazuo's ear. Damn it, he was NOT jealous. Frustrated at his own emotions, Haruki failed to notice how low the sun was.

(((OOC: O.O I have no idea why he ran.)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Kazuo was knocked out of a daze as Haruki ran from the table. He was shocked and confused. What had happened that caused his fiance to leave like that? He decided it was the fault of his friend, and punched his shoulder very hard. Tagomi gave him an evil stare and rubbed his arm where he had been punched. "What was that for you asshole?" he yelled out as Kazuo left in the same direction Haruki had.

He busted through the double doors of the cafeteria, hoping that Haruki had slowed down or not gone very far. His eyes scanned the grounds, but there was no sign of the "female" he was supposed to marry. Instinctively he headed off in one direction. He knew Haruki had gone over there often to get away from the pressures of class and students. He pushed by bushes and branches.

"Haruka! Haruka! Where are you?" He ran after her, hoping to find her. After minutes of searching, he finally did. He ran to her side and placed his on her shoulders. "Why did you leave so fast? I was worried sick about you." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. He was really starting to fall for this "chick" as his friends called her.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Haruki leaned against the tree, his breathing coming in short pants. He had run and was probably now lost. Damn, he wasn't some pansy. He would find his way. With his thoughts not focused on things around him, he didn't hear Kazuo. A hand clamped on his shoulder and soft lips pressed against his cheek. Startled he let out a small shriek and fell to the ground in an attempt to get away. His heart calmed a little when he realized who it was.

"Yah! Don't do that, you nearly gave me a heart attack." Haruki ignored the inquiry about his escape. Instead standing and brushing dirt off his uniform. "Aren't you going to get in trouble for skipping class or is school over yet?"

Haruki kept his gaze on dusting off his uniform, that was now free of dirt. The wind picked up and Haruki shivered, not really cold as surprised by the sudden wind.

(((T_T This fails, *bows* Sumimasen)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 am

Kazuo smiled and started chuckling as he helped Haruki to his feet. He wrapped his arms around Haruki and kissed the top of his head. "Don't worry about me. If dad even finds out, which I don't think he will, I will just sneak out of the house to see you anyways. But, don't be like that please. Why did you leave? I am very sorry if I did anything to provoke it." He grabbed her hand and held it tightly in his. As he spoke to her, he rested his chin on her head.

He closed his eyes as he held her, thinking what his mother would say. He chuckled to himself and then moved her away from him. He stared into her eyes, "What are you doing tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 am

Haruki felt his cheeks heat as warmth enveloped him. Haruki could hear the echo of vibration in Kazuo's chest when the other spoke. Lips pressed against his scalp and Haruki closed his eyes, leaning into the hug. Haruki curled his fingers lightly around the fabric of the others uniform, and didn't let go of Kazuo's hand.

"I just had to get some air." he refused to admit he was jealous, absolutely refused to. Suddenly, he was held at arms length and he instantly missed the warmth. "I have practice and then I don't think I have anything else. Practice doesn't start until after nightfall though. Why?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Kazuo stared into Haruka's eyes. "Haruka, don't go to practice. Come with me... Please?" He stared deeply into Haruki's as if begging with his own eyes. It was true, every time he looked at her, he felt more and more in-love. Yes he was being forced into marrying her, but deep down inside he really just wanted to get to know her better. "I will drive you to a special place where it's just you and me. Please Haruka?" he asked again before she could even answer the first time.

((I know it's really short but I have a plan))
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Haruki felt his eyes widen in shock and fear. Oh, if he missed practice his parent's would kill him, but Kazuo didn't know that. He didn't need to know either. Haruki opened his mouth to answer only to shut as Kazuo started speaking once more. Smiling, Haruki stepped forward and laid his head on Kazuo's chest, wrapping his arms around the other.

"I can skip, they won't mind too much since I'm the best they have." He didn't add that while they wouldn't mind too much they would still mind and punish him. "Where's this secret place? Are we going now?"

Haruki really didn't want to go back to class.

(((Oh~ I wanna know >.<)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Kazuo smiled down at his "princess" and quickly swept her off her feet. He carried her in his arms as he walked quickly back to his car. He unlocked it and opened the door for her. He placed her on the seat and kissed her forehead before he closed the door tight. He ran to his side of the car and sat down. He put the keys in the ignition and turned his head to look at her. "Haruka, I know we haven't been together for very long, but I really do like you." He turned his head forward and started driving to the secret spot. He drove for a while, in and out of traffic until they reached a deserted strip. He drove through the field in his four wheel drive truck until they reached a lone oak tree. He shut off the car and got out. He was quick to get out and open her door. He grabbed her hand and helped her out. He took out a blanket from his back seat and laid it flat on the ground. He smiled and laid down on the blanket.

He turned his head and smiled up at her. "Are you going to join me, or just stand and watch me?" The tree sat upon a hill that looked over the city below. From where Kazuo was laying, he could see it all.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Haruki let out a surprised squeak and wrapped his arms around Kazuo's neck as he was carried bridal style off school property. His long hair covered the blush as the wind blew it around like paper. He was set down, his side now cold, and hoped in the car.

"Haruka, I know we haven't been together for very long, but I really do like you." Haruki blushed from both happiness and guilt. Would Kazuo still like him if he knew his true gender? Haruki felt the twinge of fear and realized it was too late for him not to care about the male. He looked out the window, wondering if he should tell Kazuo. Before he realized it the car was stopping and Kazuo was opening his door.

Smiling, Haruki stepped out of the car and froze. The view was beautiful. He could see the whole city cradled between mountains. Kazuo's words jolted him back to his body. Blushing harder, Haruki moved to sit beside Kazuo.

"It's so beautiful here. How did you find it?" Haruki twisted so he was leaning on one arm a little over Kazuo, his hair falling over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 am

Kazuo smiled as his bride to be laid beside him. He placed one arm across Haruki's hip and pulled him in closer. He lifted his head up and kissed the soft lips of the male above him. The kiss was tender and sweet, but as he felt himself getting aroused, he placed a hand behind Haruki's head and leaned him in closer. His tongue split both of their lips and danced around in Haruki's mouth. Finally he pulled away and stared deeply into Haruki's eyes.

"So tell me about yourself. What do you like to do?" he asked as he ran one hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am

Haruki closed his eyes as lips brushed his own before claiming them fully. Haruki parted his lips, gasping when Kazuo's swept into his mouth tasting oddly of mint. Heat pooled in his lower regions, not that he cared if his secret was caught at the moment. Haruki let out a small whimper as the kiss deepened. However, Kazuo pulled away and all Haruki could do was stare back into those beautiful eyes.

"I like ice cream and dancing. I know how to write Japanese calligraphy and a little bit of Chinese and English. What do you like to do?" Haruki was glad the other was lying down because then he couldn't see Haruki's arousal, not that it was really evident anyway. Haruki lay his head on Kazuo's chest and laid an arm over the other's middle, careful to avoid going to low.

(((We can skip a few days if you like, cause the way we're going, Haruki's secret won't last very long XD)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)   Forever Love (M/Private for Dark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Love (M/Private for Dark)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next