Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:00 pm

The chaste kiss felt tease to Collin, and he wondered if he’d be able to stop himself from kissing his friend from now on. It hardly even seemed possible. Taste and feel were addictive to him, and he had found the drug that was a perfect fit for him. It was hard to believe, but it really did feel that way. Even the teasing that brought him to tears was just right. Never had the little, blooming masochist actually suspected that their friendship really would work so well as something more. Maybe it was just the moment, or maybe it was years of hopeless infatuation, but he felt his heart jump the gun.

Struggling to even out his breathing as Mark drew away, Collin’s eyes followed him in the mirror. His teeth sank in his lower lip, loving how perfect, how elegant his movements were. Mark moved like water, flowing so easily from one movement to the next, as smooth water flowing over glass. The hesitation before his pants went down made Collin moan in protest and he sank back down on the toy, tearing a gasp from his throat. He hadn’t even realized that he was shifting towards the mirror eagerly, getting fractionally farther from Mark, but closer to the image. It also meant that he was father out of the way so that his own big head wasn’t blocking any inch of Mark’s body.

Watching him, he slowly rose up, off of the toy. His body felt painfully empty without it, and he felt color rise in his face at how slick and messy he felt inside, how drenched in his own drool he was, and how marred and marked his body was. By comparison, his best friend was smooth and clean. He admired it even as he obeyed the beckoning and walked over.

Climbing onto the bed, he straddled Mark’s legs, resisting the urge, the need to mark and claim. The pale, flawless skin should remain that way in his opinion. Changing that would be a crime against beauty, and Collin couldn’t be the one to do it. He prayed that no one and nothing ever did. Instead, he kissed mark on the lips, one arm wrapping around Mark’s shoulders while the other reached down to his cock, rubbing him through the boxers teasingly, and then gently starts to tug them down. Shifts back to kiss down Mark’s body, pulling the boxers lower as his kisses get lower, never anything more than a brush of his lips.

Once the fabric was out of the way, Collin glanced up at Mark's face as his lips parted and his tongue flicked out against the his cock. He definitely didn't compare to the monstrous toy, but Collin was going to have to say that he disagreed with the belief about Asians. One hand rested against Mark's hip as the other stroked along his length as his lips wrapped around the tip, and he sucked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am

Mark's lips remained curved in an upward smile, gazing at Collin as he removed himself from the toy and came over. He chuckled at how much closer the toy was to the mirror than it had been before he had begun to strip. Laying back his hands came to Collin's lips when the blonde climbed upon him. He hummed at the feathery rubs Collin gave his boxers, momentarily happy that he left them on as his lips met Collins. His happiness, however, was short lived when Collin went lower...and lower... and, ah yup that's what he was doing.

"Collin," Mark's shoulders shivered as he sat up and captured the blonde's lips. The first lick, the suck, the touches to his neglected length... fuck they felt so good even if it was limited, but... his hands came to Collin's shoulders and drew him back before his lips came crashing against his. "No." He said simply with a more strained smile than before. He kissed him again and again, the last one held as Mark tugged Collin back on the bed and flipped over so he was atop the male. Once again his hands began roaming his body down to his thighs and back up his ribs, carefully studying every little part of Collin's perfect body.

Sitting up momentarily Mark reached for the condom and the lube. Yay health class~ Once the condom was on he coat it with the lube followed shortly by Collin's hole. He didn't really need to stretch it out or anything, but that didn't stop one digit from entering to coat the insides as his teeth bite away at Collin's chest and Collar bone. Drawing his teeth away he began to adjust Collin's legs. "It's not that it didn't feel good," He commented incase Collin was stressing. "I just don't want to taste any part of me, when I'm trying to taste all of you." He informed and kissed along Collin's thigh, biting a spot near the knee he had moved near his shoulder. Both hands moved down to Collin's hips and steadily he began to prod at the entrance...not like he needed to for within moment he slipped in provoking a groan from his throat. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Pouting when he was told no, Collin obediently stopped. It wasn’t fair that he couldn’t explore Mark’s body more, but in his mind, they had all of the time in the world. Sure, they would have to steal moments and make them special, but they still had plenty of time to spend together. It was hard to remain sullen when he was over top of him, touching everywhere all at once, and driving him insane with the light, affectionate exploration. Each brush of his fingers against his skin sent a wave of fire across his nerve endings.

Watching his every move, it took him a moment to realize that he almost wanted Mark to fumble and blush, get flustered and be over his head, so to speak. This thought fled Collin’s mind the instant he felt the single digit inside of him and teeth against his skin. Moaning again, his fingers went down to Mark’s hair, twining through it, stroking it, but not holding Mark. As he drew away, he looked at his face intently, listening to the explanation with a faint blush. "I-I w-want to taste yo-uuu," he answered, his words broken and rough from his panting, and the final word pitched higher from desire as he felt the brush of lips along his thigh. "F-fuck," he whimpered with pleasure, shifting his hips eagerly.

As soon as Mark pushed in, Collin’s body tightened around the invasion, clamping down. In his hopeless romantic mind, it was just right. Their bodies were made for each other. Even though Collin was far from being a virgin, he felt like they were designed to fit. Just as they were oddly compatible as friends, the swimmer’s athletic body and his thin, delicate frame fit well together.

He couldn’t think anymore, and his hands went to Mark’s shoulders, sliding around them to curl into fists against them. His dark eyes were heavily lidded, but he refused to let them close, watching Mark’s expression, waiting for him to move. Impatiently, he shifted, urging him to hurry up. With his knee drawn up, he couldn’t take over, and he suspected that was sort of the point. It made him want to pout, but instead, he moved so that he could reach Mark’s throat with his lips, kissing along it, still just barely holding himself back from marking it.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Shuddering at the pleasure he barely understood Mark's eyes closed tightly as Collin's lips came to his neck. He could tell that Collin was impatient and wanted him to move, but he was relishing in the tightness wrapped around him. His breathing became shallow in an instant and his face flushed though he tried to control himself it seemed impossible. Before he knew it his hips pushed further foreword against the pressure before pulling back. Fuck pulling out was better than going in.

Mark kissed Collin's lips roughly and forcefully thrust into him, just to see what sounds being rough would earn him though he was only rough for a short while. Upon breaking the kiss he began gentler and even still he was making sure to go slow because he knew that it would be painful and annoying. "Hehe~" Mark grinned childishly and pecked Collin's face all over. "What do people usually say-" He gasped as his hips bucked impulsively. Something was urging him to go faster and surprisingly enough it wasn't Collin. "D-during sex." Mark let out in a husky tone.

His hips began to move slightly faster, his hands roamed Collin's body and squeezed against his fl-shit! Mark forgot about the fucking ball gag, he was so going to make it so Collin couldn't scream! Great, now what? His parents were going to hear if he got Collin to scream like he wanted. Time to improvise. "If you lose your voice," He whispered lustfully against Collin's face. "Bite me, hard." He emphasized. He wanted a mark anyway so his father could see. He wanted proof of Collin's possession of his body, his mind, even parts of his heart. Hopefully it would be enough to make him stay.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Collin returned the forceful kiss, his tongue pushing against Mark’s as his struggled to keep the wanton sounds quiet. Pleading, desperate sounds, however, poured from his lips against Mark’s, only muffled from that contact. Letting himself fall back, panting at the slow thrusts, he bit his tongue, his dark eyes closing, just enjoying it. It wasn’t what he wanted, what he needed, but at the same time, it was all he could want. The teasing was almost too amazing, especially coupled with the light pecks, and when his eyes opened, he saw the perfect smirk.

His body tightened at the abrupt buck, and he gasped, his free leg rising to hook around Mark’s waist, drawing him forward slightly. "F-fuck, Mark," he whimpered, color rising even more to his cheeks. "Don’t..." Don’t make me say things like that. The words died on his lips, but as Mark’s hips moved faster, he quick talking, biting his tongue to muffle himself each time his sweet spot was hit. His hands found their way back up Mark’s body, roaming over it curiously.

Even the simple, natural thoughts of sex and fucking and pleasure halted at those words. Never in his life had Collin ever heard anything more seductive. Shivering with delight, he tightened his grasp on Mark slightly, giving him enough room to move, but stubbornly refusing to let go. Kissing him again, it was a passionate but short kiss, and then he murmured against his lips, "You feel amazing. You’re so big. You reach all the right places. Fuck me harder. Do you like that? God, that is perfect. Oh, baby, give me more." The phrases were repeated with utter sincerity, his voice pitching and hushing with each one, reaching an almost feminine high with the last one, but never loud. No, he was going to make Mark work for it if he wanted him to scream. These were just what people usually said during sex.

It felt almost as though each thrust of the Asian’s hips shattered and scattered his train of thought again. Struggling to keep them together, he fought to find more words, more phrases, more bullshit, but he couldn’t get any of it out. It was almost as if Mark had read his thoughts about having to earn a scream, and his words were lost to moans and pants. His eyes closed in pleasure, enjoying every second of this, and already on edge from the self pleasure, he felt like the only reason he hadn’t yet cum was pride. He refused to break before Mark, even if he was oddly perfect just like with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

What was happening? One moment they were kissing the next... With each phrase Mark felt something jolt down his body. His face grew darker and darker at the way Collin's voice rose and fell and suddenly his teeth sunk into his lip. The hands that had, for the most part, supported Collin's legs now roamed down his thighs and back up his sides as his breathing hitched.

As Collin neared the end of his phrases Mark's lips parted and allowed his tongue to escape and rasp against the blonde's throat. His teeth sank in and his hips jerked foreword, the pace picking up. "What about," He spoke through pained breaths. "You're so sexy. You're beautiful. You taste like sugar~" He kissed Collin's lips once again just to get another taste, tongue invading and exploring while fighting once more for dominance though not as violently as before since he wanted to bate Collin's tongue into his mouth. Once is was there he bit and sucked against his tongue. "You make me happy." He chuckled and kissed his lips as one hand trailed back to Collin's cock once again.

"I can't wait to see your face when you cum. I wonder what it tastes like. I want to make you remember this moment forever." He continued and kissed down his chest, biting the already marred skin and sucking lustfully. He enjoyed every moment of this and he didn't want it to end... but really why hadn't Collin cum yet? He had actually been trying to get him to cum before they did any of this, at least twice but he supposed he just wasn't good enough... well, hopefully this wouldn't be the last encounter. Someday Collin wouldn't be able to tell left from right he'd be so wrapped up in whatever they were doing and on that day he'd be the proudest moment of his young life thus far.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:26 pm

For someone who had been asking what people said during sex, Mark seemed to be doing a pretty great job of it, Collin thought with a soft moan. Every word, each syllable drifted across his nerves like molten lava, leaving a trail of scalding desire inside of him, and he felt so close to losing his mind. His words had been examples, though totally sincere, but Mark’s words truly were meant for him. He wasn’t just the partner of the night to bequeathed with emotions for someone else. It made those words like gold to him, and the simple, honest statement that he made Mark happy made everything inside of Collin melt.

"You’re t-tasting the eggs," he panted, blushing at the remarks about him cumming. Honestly, he had stamina, and even the most skilled sadists that knew his body had trouble with it. Before he had stumbled upon BDSM and self harm, he had never cum before. Since, he had realized he didn’t need the pain, but it certainly sped things up. Clinging to the edge of control, he squeezed his eyes shut and gasped, almost yelped with pleasure at the biting. "F-fuck, Mark, I could never forget this. I could never forget anything about you, but especially n-not this." His voice broke and died at the end, lost once again the pleasure, and a second later, something inside of him snapped from being on the edge to free falling through total bliss.

Collin’s orgasm gave him little warning, and then his body went taunt as he released onto both of their torsos and Mark’s hand. His nails dug in sharply on Mark’s shoulder, and as a shout of pleasure bubbled up inside of him, coaxed to his throat by the perfection of the moment, he reacted instinctively, biting down to muffle it. His teeth sank into Mark’s flesh, and he didn’t realize when they sank through, breaking the skin and drawing blood. He tightened around Mark, holding onto him as wave after wave of pleasure washed through him, and his mind went numb with it.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Well that was interesting timing. Just as Mark was accepting that he was average in the sense that all virgins didn't really know what they were doing Collin did something that almost drove him to his own premature release. It started with his shoulders shortly after Collin's declaration to never forget this moment they shared. Mark slowed instantly thinking something was wrong. His eyes took in Collin's expression or as much of it as he could before it donned on him what was actually happening. His face, if it could be any darker, instantly became darker and before he could utter a sound or embed the moment in his mind Collin's voice rang out and then, before the actual moment, fuck! Mark almost tore Collin from himself so he could see, but the bite more than made up for what he missed in Collin's face.

The sharp pain in his shoulder forced a moan a bit louder than Mark had intended to let himself get and instantly reassured his thrusts though honestly now he was stumped. Part of the reason why he wanted Collin to cum before hand was because if he came in the middle, he didn't really know what was expected of him. Continue? Stop? Fuck, he knew he had to cum now there really was no going back but was he supposed to do it with or without Collin? Even as Mark's mind swirled around this his hand that now seemed lightly coated in some of the foreign substance rose up from between them. With half lidded hues Mark's tongue flicked out of his mouth to lick against his fingers curiously. "That's new." He moaned softly and continued to move for a few more moments before pausing. "Should.. I...pull out?" He asked awkwardly, his voice cracking with embarrassment that made his claims of virginity all too obvious.

The spot that had been bitten and was bleeding burned, but Mark was too lost in lust to give it too much attention. Later he would pick the stab and scratch in a desperate attempt to make the mark last forever. He had what he wanted, evidence of Collin's claim and even though this moment couldn't have confused him more he felt in total and complete bliss.

(Blekkkkkkkkkk XD sorry)
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 pm

A pant that may have been an apology escaped Collin as he relaxed against the bed once again. His eyes were lidded, watching Mark’s tongue flick out against his fingers. Mentally, he wondered if it was even humanly possible to be turned on again that quickly. There was something to be relished in innocence that he had never seen before. The flustered embarrassment, the sharp, obvious way that he was uncertain. It made Collin want to tease and coddle him at the same time. The question, however, brushed those thoughts away.

Shifting up again, he kissed over the abused spot affectionately, careful not to apply pressure to it. He’d have to clean it, knowing how dirty the human mouth was. Infection would be awful. Before he could get too fixated on it and the blood, he shifted to kiss Mark again, one hand tangling with the dark hair. Giving him a lidded and still obviously lusty look, he murmured seductively, "Well, you can fuck me until you cum or I could suck you off. It is up to you." He wasn’t letting Mark go without him finishing as well. His pride demanded that, but more than that, he wanted to see his friend, his first love, feel the same intense pleasure of relief.

Even though Collin had consciously known Mark was a virgin, from the time they had talked, he had never fully believed it until now, and he was glad to have changed that. He had a memory that no one else could claim.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Neither of those options sounded very good. Don't get him wrong, he loved this, he did, but Mark got a lot more out of pleasuring Collin than he did out of trying to pleasure himself... specifically like this. Sighing in a heavy, shaky breath Mark began to move again. "By the way," He said in a whisper. "You've never looked sexier than you did just before." He grinned playfully, some color fading from his face as the humiliation began to slip away.

Relaxing into the situation Mark let his control fade just a bit. Maybe... he could still try and reach his goal? "But I bet your face would be.... so much better, if I actually saw it." He smiled pleasantly, and suddenly something inside of him snapped as a plan formulated completely. Hopefully Collin wouldn't mind, and if he did... well he'd just have to get over it, because Mark wasn't taking no for an answer, unless, of course, Collin didn't get aroused again before he came.

His tongue flicked out of his mouth and once again attacked Collin's throat, his chest, now just marking him for the sake of marking him in original spots rather than the spots others had previously marked. Now that the physical presence of every other man had been erased, he wanted to stake his own claim on Collin. His nails dug against him, his teeth worked the supple flesh and soon he did reach his own release. His eyes closed and his teeth sunk into his lip, his voice, before hand, had tried to warn Collin however it didn't seem necessary since he was wearing a condom.

Mark didn't want to give Collin the satisfaction of seeing his face, however he really didn't have anywhere to hide. His body jerked and shuddered and a sharp gasp lifted from his throat, though for the most part his orgasm was quiet. Mark still trembled after it had ended, flushing once again. Why did color fluctuate in his face, constantly rising and falling?

Moving out of Collin Mark shifted so Collin's legs were no longer pegged in that awkward position and his lips came to the faux blonde's. His tongue licked every mark and his lips sealed them each with a kiss. Soon he reached the salty substance against Collin's stomach, his tongue began to flick out and lick away every bit of the substance. He paused the glance up at Collin, tongue still out of his mouth. A small smile plagued him. "What do people usually say after sex?" He asked in a soft, sweet voice laced with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 am

Being called sexy by Mark...Collin felt as though he could die and happily go to heaven. It would just be perfect. Then again, this probably was heaven. Maybe he had died on his way home, and this was his reward for always being a kind person. If so, he really regretted not going to church more often. He really owed God for letting this happen.

His lips parted to say something, but he lost his train of thought when he felt the other man’s mouth against his skin once again. He could feel each new mark as it was left on his skin. Gasping, he whispered with delight, realizing that there wouldn’t be a single part of him left unclaimed by his best friend after this, and the thought was maddening. The same words he had whispered insincerely before escaped his mouth and more. Without thinking about it, he whispered simple, sexual things, his words lewd and explicit, rising in pitch when his voice broke, but lowering when he steadied his voice.

Since he had cum, he had barely expected such attention, and his body was more sensitive now. He’d never fully realized how sensitive he became after release, and the feeling of Mark reaching his peek drove Collin over the edge again. This time, he head went back as he bit his own lower lip. His fingers dug into the swimmer’s shoulders again. He was limp and relaxed as the other moved, his legs lowering easily against the blankets. His dark eyes were open, but just barely, and they closed as he kissed Mark back, one hand going to the dark hair. Feeling the tongue against his skin, his eyes opened, and he lifted his head enough to watch Mark, wondering if the other was trying to tease him or not.

The question made him chuckle, though his first thought was dark. 'They just leave.' Collin really needed to pick better sadists...though it wasn’t really true. Many of them gave him instructions after, what to do, what to wear, where they would meet again. Of course, none of those things applied with Mark-at least, he didn’t think they did. "I don’t know... We could always talk about what we’re wearing to graduation. We should match," he answered, his tone drowsy even though he attempted to sound joking. He needed a cold shower to jump start his mind again.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 am

Mark had been planning on giving Collin a bj but... well... something strange happened when he reached his own orgasm. It seemed like Collin was actually in rhythm with him that time. That was definitely unexpected for sure, Mark had absolutely no expectations for that happening but he didn't complain. If Collin truly felt pleasured then he was content and didn't feel the need to continue. All he really wanted was for Collin to be perfectly content before he went home today.

Shifting closer to Collin, Mark's smile couldn't help but falter. He didn't want to talk about graduation now... Laying beside Collin now, Mark's eyes couldn't help but gaze at the condom. What was he supposed to do with it? Put it in his pocket and throw it away on his way home? Twitching at the idea he removed it and tied it off before dropping it by his pants at the bottom of the bed. His lips soon found Collin's cheek as he savored the various flavors in his mouth, most of them salty. His breathing was still a little uneven but he tried to keep it through his nose so he could calm down faster.

"You sound sleepy." Mark commented, unable to deny that he was also somewhat tired after that but he didn't want to sleep. "...how bout," Mark paused at the words that danced on the end of his tongue. He decided that if he let his words flow freely he might say too much too soon, and it would be best to just hold onto that little comment and replace it with a different one. "Do you need anything more from me, out of this?" He asked. "Are you satisfied, is what I'm trying to get at... and, if you are...how similar are we talking here, like matching ties or....the exact same outfit?" Mark tried to hide his cringe and did so expertly. Collin really was such a dork at times, but it was one of his charms.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:18 am

"Complimentary colors, different outfits. I might wear a dress just to spite them, so I’d rather not say the same outfit," he answered matter-of-factly. It almost seemed like he had thought about it before, and in an abstract way he had. There was always his little fantasy world where he imagined being with Mark, and this just happened to be one of the details that he had entertained himself with recently. That was the sort of thing he thought about when he was in a class that he couldn’t understand or he was suffering with a bought of depression or had to deal with his parents awkwardly trying to pair him up with their friends’ daughters. The last one, especially, warranted daydreams to take his thoughts.

His eyes opened abruptly, and he sat up and kissed Mark. It was a slow, lingering kiss, but he didn’t deepen it. "You’re amazing," he told him bluntly. "I’ve never felt so sated before, but don’t ask if I need anything more, because I’ll keep you around, just to keep you around." It was so true, and he followed it up with a second kiss, slightly chaster, as he moved to stand up.

His movements were heavy and slow, pleasure making him lazy, but he knew that cleaning things up sooner meant less awkwardness later. His toy probably needed an alcohol scrub, but he just removed the condom and tossed it in the bin before replacing it in the closet, along with the lube. Moving the mirror black to where it belonged and then found himself drawn back towards Mark. Even though he was trying not to let it show, he was still disbelieving of the situation. That showed by the way he lightly wrapped his arms around the Asian and kissed him again, the same as the first kiss, slow and lingering.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 am

Complementary colors weren't so bad. Mark could live with that without feeling too horrible about actually matching... provided he was still here. Closing his eyes Mark's fingers moved to the bloodied bite, only now truly taking into consideration the blood. Instantly his nail began to scratch at it and a smile lit his face. One eye opened, idly awaiting Collin's reply to his previous statement. He was all too happy with his answer, the kiss leaving a pleasant smile on his face. The lingering kiss calmed him and as he returned movement to those soft, abused lips he couldn't help but long for the moment to last even longer though he didn't complain when Collin pulled away.

Mark listened to those lovely words that seemed to reflect his own desires, having no qualms about staying just to stay or being near just to be near. Hearing that as far as sexually he had satisfied Collin, he had some sort of accomplishment bubbling in his chest coupled with a very small spark of pride. The second kiss almost lasted longer than the first and the simplicity of it all was so utterly sublime that Mark couldn't help but question whether or not he truly was a sadist. Reluctantly he let Collin slip away and watched him tend to the...monster. Mark still couldn't believe that huge thing was Collin's favorite, let alone fit.

By the third kiss Mark captured Collin fully in his arms and tugged him down into the bed where he kissed against his lips soundly , holding the innocent contact for as long as possible. "I've decided we're going to cuddle." He announced like it was a decree of some sort as one hand curled around Collin's back and began to brush up and down his skin gently. "If you don't have any objections to that, I suggest you get comfortable." He winked playfully and rubbed his nose against Collin's lazily. "Less you've got a better plan." He offered, thinking a shower or some other low energy activity they could do if cuddling wasn't agreeable at this time.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Collin had no idea how he could have forgotten the bite. His brain was still half melted from the situation in general, but he didn’t remember it until he was drawn down onto the bed. His arms had wrapped around Mark’s shoulders, and he felt the blood against his skin. He nearly pulled away, but the "decree to cuddle" made him pause. Feeling the gentle touch to his spine, he nearly melted, and a bashful little smile appeared when he felt the Eskimo kiss. Shifting to get comfortable, he gave Mark a kiss and assured him, "I don’t think there is such a thing as a better idea."

Mostly because he didn’t have the energy for another go... If he did, then, well, his mind offered half a dozen or more suggestions just at the thought.

For a moment, he rested his head against Mark quietly, just relaxing, but then he stirred himself. Kissing along Mark’s jaw, he shifted and trailed his lips down his throat. It was simple, light affection, especially in his mind. His mouth left a trail of kisses and one or two small licks down his neck and along his shoulder to the bite mark. It was such a mess. He instantly felt rueful about it. Pressing his lips to it, he knew he couldn’t kiss it better. His tongue flicked out against it, and the coppery taste of blood made him do it again and again. When the blood flow started to slow, his lips covered it and he sucked lightly, drawing more blood to the surface. It was disgusting, especially since he knew how dirty his mouth was and how unhealthy drinking blood was, but in some twisted little way, he had this idea of taking something of Mark inside of him, a trace of his DNA, that would linger.

Thinking that he really needed to see a therapist, Collin shifted back to look at Mark’s face, trying to gage his reaction. His tongue flicked out nervously against his lips as he watched. This wasn’t the first time Collin had been around blood drinking, but it was the first time he had ever done it. It was a weird thrill, and he suddenly understood why the people did it.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Mark gazed at Collin for several more moments. He closed his eyes again at the confirmation and continued to trace his fingers up and down Collin's back, enjoying the feel of his skin, the way their bodies melded together in the most innocent sense of the word. His comfort was soon disrupted by the minor movement. Lazily Mark squinted at Collin, almost glaring at his gestures though he didn't seem to mind. In fact he tilted his head slightly to give Collin more room to work on his neck, since every gesture seemed simple enough and sent a little shock to his system.

A rosy color flourished along his cheeks at the licks and a small gasp left his lips when he felt the bite being teased by Collin's tongue. He made a soft sound when the licking was replaced by sucking and soon he was lost in content. His cheeks were still faintly rosy, painting his skin like a porcelain doll. His head tilted towards Collin, gazing up at him in a lost yet happy way. "Does it taste as good as yours?" He asked curiously, his hold on Collin only growing tighter, but never too tight.

Leaning up Mark licked a bit of his own blood from the corner of Collin's lip and, instantly knew... his blood wasn't as good as Collin's, or maybe that was just his mentality? He chucked at the idea. Really if he didn't know any better... no, there was no need to think those thoughts. Sitting up Mark rubbed the spot with a sigh. "This better scar or I'm gonna be pissed."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Seeing the blush pleased Collin, and he licked his lips again, cleaning away the stain of crimson. "Better," he answered, even as he felt the flick of Mark’s tongue against his lips. Settling back against Mark, enjoying the affectionate, nonsexual contact. Skin against skin made him feel more connected, and in its simplicity it gave him a complex connection with Mark. His heart squeezed at the thought, but it wasn’t in a bad way. In fact, he felt there wasn’t a single bad thing left in the world at that moment. The comment about scarring made him laugh, once more sounding drowsily content.

"I was just thinking that it would be bad if it did, ruining your perfect skin," he murmured softly. Kissing Mark’s cheek again, he added quietly, "But if you want it to, I won’t complain." No, he would rejoice in the physical proof that he had made his claim. A hopeless love that had become something; he was proud of himself, and every hopeless romantic in the world would probably sigh in congratulation for him.

His eyes closed, and he listened to their heartbeats, trying to figure out which belonged to him and which belonged to Mark. With his head so close to Mark’s, they were so intermingled...and his heart belonged to Mark anyway, so maybe both belonged to him...or maybe they were just one heartbeat, and their chests were just speakers playing the not-quite-in-sync melody. The thought made him drum his fingers lightly against Mark’s skin, loving it. He felt so happy. "Could draw a bath and then pretend to clean up, but just cuddle," he suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am

Mark perked a brow at that. "Perfect skin?" He echoed faintly. Sure he didn't have any scars, but he wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination as far as he was concerned. Laying back down Mark hummed against Collin's hair softly. "It's branding, right?" He asked while resting his hand on Collin's hip and his arm under his head, fingers tracing chinese characters in his shoulder. "This way if it scars people will know I'm claimed. That's more perfect than...whatever appeal my skin has now." He informed groggily, not feeling up to talking or using his verbs so his words came out rather lazy. Mark wasn't the type who usually spoke too frequently, he preferred listening but for some reason he felt like talking was necessary, especially after something like this.

The silence was welcomed and soon Mark found himself counting the breaths the little devilish ange-ew-the mischievous blonde-no-the....Collin. Mark decided in that moment that pet names within his own mind were out of the question. Fucking Angel with his fucking actual name intruding on their moment... already he plotted something devious to remedy the crime the other faux blonde didn't even know he had committed.

"So we take a bath together, I'm assuming." He confirmed and gazed down at Collin. "And we cuddle instead of clean up..." Pondering this, the Asian decided he could cuddle and clean up. "Alright." He kissed Collin's cheek, for what ever reason feeling as though he needed to return the attention just to make sure Collin knew and didn't question his own feelings at a later time.

Shifting over Collin he pressed three lazy kisses over each cheek and his chin before heading to the bathroom, deciding he'd take responsibility for starting the bath. He grimaced at the substance on his stomach and used his hand to scrape it off, washing it in the sink. He still had a bit of residue here and there, however he didn't find the substance as appealing on himself as it was on Collin. Not that he minded too much, it all came from the same boy he had just fucked. It all came from the same guy he was half certain he was in love with.

Plugging up the tub, Mark tested the water running out of the foset to make sure it wasn't too hot. Once this was confirmed he let it run and fill the tub, waiting for it to be full enough for their standards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3