Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm

A smalls mile tugged at the corner of Mark's lip. Whatever he was doing was having some effect. Mark had never seen Collin's face so red before in his life. Admittedly it was cute, but not nearly as cute as tears... or so he hoped. Ignoring the pushes Mark's lips trailed down Collin's neck and his tongue escaped his lips and gazed against Collin's throat as the door was nudged open. "Fine." Mark sighed.

Casually flipping to the right of Collin so his back was also to the closet, Mark pushed the door the rest of the way open in one fluid movement. "I never thought you could look so girly, your face looks like one of those painted china dolls my mom collects." He informed bluntly and turned to gaze at the contents of the closet, acting as though permission was given. "...wait this is it?" He frowned. "I was expecting a body or something..." He murmured and went to pick up one of the "toys".
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Collin's brain was absolutely frazzled. Some part of him said to focus and stay on topic, but this was Mark kissing his ne-LICKING his neck and pressing him up against the closet door. His breath caught in his lungs, as he stopped pushing, freezing and struggling against hormones, because if he gave in, he was going to end up seriously messing up their friendship. Wait, how would that mess up their friendship? Wasn't Mark pretty well inviting-not even inviting it, but doing it?

Just as Collin came to the conclusion that anything he did was excusable, Mark released him. His brain feebly grasped at the change, especially since he wanted to whine at the loss of nearness, but then the closet was open and Mark was looking in and Mark was saying something, but all he knew was that Mark was reaching for one of his toys and that was not okay!

Lunging forward, he smacked Mark's hand and squeaked, his expression and voice absolutely terrified, "Do you know where that has been? Don't touch it!"
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Mark blinked while gazing at Collin curiously. "It was in your ass right? Like some extreme form of masturbation?" He asked for confirmation and gazed at the closet. "Come on this can't really be it. What are you really hiding in here? A finger? A severed head?" Mark asked again and crouched down to get a better look. "You do have a lot of those toys though... they all look different. You know I don't actually know much about toys for gay people or toys for girls, or anything like that... is this even a toy it looks more like a necklace." Mark said while gesturing to some anal beads. "Those fake pearl marble things to be precise..." He trailed off.z

Looking up at his friend, Mark felt uncontrollably bored. Why was Collin making such a big deal over pleasuring himself? Everyone pleasures themselves from time to time, it's perfectly normal. Collin was just getting brownie points for being extra creative while doing it. What's wrong with that? Nothing, that's what. Still, he was curious. Would Collin cry? Would he scream? It would be nice to get something out of this since the secret itself wasn't very satisfying. Rising to his feet Mark was once again barely taller than the faux blonde.

"Do you use these when you're having sex with someone too?" He asked, sounding casual and nonchalant like usual.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:16 am

Not okay. Not okay. Not okay.

Collin knew he was reacting badly, but his heart was racing in his chest as Mark just handled everything with such utter "meh" ness. He knew that his friend had little interest in women and was okay with him being gay, but sexual stuff rarely came up with Mark, since they usually talked about their idiot friends or romance or their other interests. He half suspected Mark was asexual, but that still did not explain how he could just...talk! about those things without so much as batting an eyelash.

"I-I-I...Stop!" Collin pleaded, his cheeks flushing even worse. Sure, he had gone into S&M clubs, but only a few times, and he had never really done much public. Plus, it was all casual and people he didn't have to look at the next day. Yes, there was a great deal of shame in it to him. He didn't really acknowledge it, but there was, and this was just throwing it in his face.

The mention of a finger or severed head sent Collin's eyes to the bloodied chains, and he wasn't sure whether he should assure Mark that was not the sort of activity that lead to the blood or not. Hearing the question, he tried to focus on that, only to realize it was so much worse. Blushing and hugging himself, he looked like he was going to bawl from embarrassment. This was so awful. He wished he was a proud slut like Freckles. "I...yes. A few times...I..." Collin blushed even worse and shuts up.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Mark's eyes suddenly grew wide, though he tried not to act on his surprise. Collin's reactions were... fascinating. Specifically his face, the colors of his cheeks. Specifically his voice, the tremors in his tone. Specifically his body language, his arms wrapped around himself for security. Mark's own cheeks grew a rosy color as chemicals of pleasure released themselves in his mind. The satisfaction of what he was doing to Collin spread a warm and tingling feeling in his chest, like hugging a puppy or a kitten or something so extreme like Christmas morning to a spoiled child whom had an ocean of toys waiting for him under the tree, non of which were books or clothes only toys, video games, electronics and anything and everything a little boy could ask for.

Shifting up to his feet like a moving statue Mark found himself closing the space between them. Why did he only react like this to Collin? True, he found joy in embarrassing or frustrating friends and family, but this wasn't just joy. This was pleasure, this was passion, this was true addiction... and it only spread through his core like this when it was Collin. Keeping his arms at his sides his hands tucked casually into his pockets, trying to maintain composure and control of the situation and himself. His own emotions needed to stay in check for any further progress to be made. His eyes trailed to the bloodied chains, against the walls and over to the exotic toys his eyes had never before beheld. Some of them he didn't even know if they were toys or odd looking trinkets.

Deep mocha orbs moved back to swallow the eyes of the one person he hated more than anyone else in the world. Hated, because he couldn't get him out of his head or stay composed around him. Hated, because this person clouded his judgement and senses. Hated, because this person made him question everything he had been taught. Hated, because the engraved lessons painted in blood and demeaning lectures through instruments of torture conveniently located in the kitchen and in the mouths of both his parents were smeared with mud and scratched out with a dagger that crushed stone just by the tap of the tip. Hated, because he couldn't hate him at all... "Show me how you play with your favorite toy."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

The trembling in creased as Mark shuffled closer to him. He felt like he was going to shake himself into pieces, and he held himself tighter. The embarrassment tripped over into shame completely, and he couldn't bring his dark eyes to meet Mark's gaze. Whatever his friend was thinking, was about to say, he didn't want to know. All he wanted was to disappear. This was too much for him. It was bad enough that had used far too many of these toys and fantasized that it wasn't plastic or wasn't his own hand twisting them and Mark came to mind. It was humiliating, and all he could think was that there was something wrong with him. There had to be something wrong with him.

Chancing a look up, his eyes instantly were caught by the brown hues. Richer than dark chocolate, they showed him so much and so little. He couldn't read a single thing through them, but he could never stop seeing them, even when they were no where in his line of sight. Mark's eyes haunted him, and he loved them, but in that moment, as he was swallowed by them, he feared them. It was mortified that he would never figure out what was going through his friend's head. This became especially true as he heart the request.

"What!?" he squeaked. Just...shock. Fear. More shame. More fear. And this perverted arousal. It rocked through him like a punch to the stomach. Tears jumped into his beautiful, dark eyes, but he didn't even notice. Shaking his head, he felt the bangs swish back and forth across his forehead. Struggling to find the words for it, he couldn't think straight. Abruptly, he blurted, "Th-this isn't some science experiment!" His voice cracked and the first of the tears fell. "I'm not some animal you can poke at and make do tricks! This i-is someth-thing p-personal and intimate." Something he would have given almost anything to share with Mark, but not like this, not with Mark being a scientist and him being a freak. More tears fell, and he struggled not to sob as he told him, "Th-this is humiliating, Mark. Why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Was it about to happen? Was his efforts about to pay off? He could hear the crack in Collin's voice and instantly a chill was sent up his spine like a ghost tracing its finger against his bones. A small, visible shiver momentarily took hold of the teenager's body, though Collin didn't see since his hair was covering his eyes. Luckily Mark recovered before the faux blonde's head lifted. Finally his eyes caught his achievement. Mark had to bite his tongue to keep from reacting on every impulse that shook his body. Instantly his mind went to the most repulsive thing he could think of while he gazed upon Collin's tears, his trembling lips.

Collin's words came out in broken syllables, or at least that's how they reached Mark's ears. His eyes, however, narrowed into a scowl when Collin spoke his feelings though he didn't interrupt nor did he move to touch Collin. He decided if his hands weren't in his pockets at that moment he might have done something he would regret for the rest of his life. "A science experiment?" He echoed quietly in response to the question. Leaning back Mark let out a low chuckle. "Is that... all this is to you?" His eyes rolled back to Collin's face.

"Maybe that's how it is with other people your with, but I'm not other people now am I? Tell me Collin, why do you think I'm doing this?" He asked calmly, a small smile finally tugging at the corner of his lip. Mark wasn't even sure where he was going with this, though the words flowed so naturally out of his lips it almost felt like they had been waiting for the perfect moment to rise. Leaning closer to Collin so his lips once again hung just before his best friend's, a sadistic smile formed. "Why would I want you to pleasure yourself in my line of sight?" He whispered while keeping his eyes locked on the tears he had desperately hoped for.

In his mind, Collin had never looked so beautiful. Frazzled, crying, scared, vulnerable, confused, off guard, humiliated, ashamed... and once again he couldn't help but acknowledge that if anyone else did this to Collin he would be angry. Hell, if he ever thought about Collin after today he already knew he'd be angry just because this was one of the last times he'd ever see him. Is that why he was going out of his way to act on the desires he didn't even know he had?
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 am

A science experiment was all that Collin rationalize this as. If Mark liked him, there had been plenty of chances and openings and offers and flat out attempts that had been turned down. Since he had no idea that this would be one of the last times his friend saw him, he had no idea that desperation could fuel this, could inspire this. In his mind, this was, had to be, just a way for Mark to learn about homosexual masturbation. He couldn’t even find the courage to voice that he wasn’t even normal in his approach to it. About eight months ago, he had stepped out of the realm of normal pleasure into twisted even in his most private moments.

"No, you’re not other people," he mumbled, his lips feeling numb as the hot tears trekked along the corners of them. He could taste the salt and shame, but his hands remained heavily by his sides. Brushing them away felt impossible, so they traveled down the smooth lines of the pale face, following the curve of his lips, and dropping down into the frilly hem of the dress. For a brief moment, the trembling stop, the tears stopped, and his mind stopped. Everything stop with Mark so close to him, his lips so close to Collin’s.

Abruptly, he sucked in a breath, trying to calm himself, but the roughness was obvious and the tears began leaking out slowly again. He could never remember feeling this ashamed. Reaching up, he rubbed one hand roughly over his right cheek. He couldn’t answer the question, not any of them. He had no idea, and he was confused and dazed, and hopelessly hopeful that maybe, just maybe this was really happening. Weakly, he demanded, "I-if you want me t-to do it, k-kiss me." It didn’t sound like a demand. It sounded like a plea. He was all but begging for it... Because that would at least confirm, give him a flat yes or not. In Collin’s mind a kiss was somehow over the lines of even Mark’s games. He had no idea what else to think, and his frozen and frazzled brain wasn’t helping.

Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:37 am

The fragile voice confirming his difference from others suddenly made his heart pound with an obnoxious amount of force. So much so that even Mark's vision blurred with each slow pulse and his ears throbbed at the loud rough bangs. His body suddenly was full of chills and tingles that not even the most obscure of thoughts could ward away. His eyes trailed away from the tears for a moment to scan the rest of Collin's body for any other delicious reactions. Knocking knees? White knuckles? His hands had just left his face, were they now twisting the ends of the fabric of the dress with enough force to tear the delicate lace?

Satisfied with what he saw his eyes shot back up to the best part of all of this: Collin's face. Jagged, heavy breaths were suddenly added to the mix as more tears fell. Mark couldn't help but take note of his they dribbled past the corners of Collin's mouth and down the frame of his chin. At the whimper of a kiss Mark's eyes caught the tears on the left side of Collin's face dripping passed the chin and down the neck before his eyes fell to Collin's colored lips. In that moment something within him snapped. Was he waiting for the plea, this whole fucking time?

Drawing both hands out of his pockets his fingers brushed away Collin's bangs before capturing both cheeks. Tilting Collin's head up, Mark's tongue flicked out of his mouth and rasped against the salty liquid on the blonde's neck all the way up his cheek to the corner of his eye, all the while his eyes remaining half lidded to divulge in the next grand event that would highlight Collin's best qualities. His tears, after all, were fucking delicious. He savored the taste for a moment and only a moment before his head tilted.

Without warning the gentleness was over. He slammed Collin into the closed double door. His lips met Collin's with force he hadn't planned on using, though he was certain not to over do it. Collin's lower lip pressed against the grooves of his slightly parted lips and thus found its way between his teeth for a semi harsh nip. Pulling back slowly Mark gazed at the lips, darker than before because of his brutality. Satisfied he sealed his mark with a softer kiss that was chaste and tender and his hold on Collin became more coddling than predatorial. His fingers drummed against the sides of Collin's face and pushed through the brunette locks reassuringly. It was official: he was turned on. "Cry baby."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:06 am

Collin barely had the chance to consider if he was stupid, if he was just being gullible. He knew he was both, and he knew that when his friends said or did something, he reacted without thinking, and that wasn’t always the smartest thing in the world to do. Mark could have obviously been kidding around, and Collin wondered if he would realize or have stumbled into an awkward, awful mess with the demand for a kiss. He wanted to think not, but a soft voice in his head barely managed to whisper maybe before he felt the hands against his cheeks. His dark eyes widened, staring intently into Mark’s half waiting.

Gasping as his head was tilted back, he bit his lower lip, his hands rising, trembling, but just before they could settle against Mark, they went back to the hem of his dress, twisting it nervously once again. It wasn’t enough to rip the fabric-because the dress was made to last-but he could feel the soft burn. Still, it was difficult to swallow a moan as he felt the slick heat travel up his throat and face. It was gross in a way, but he felt himself trembling with delight anyway. Pleasure stopped the flow, even as the continued uncertainty plagued him. He had no idea what to think or how to handle this. It didn’t seem real, but like a half baked day dream, but unlike in all of his daydreams, he wasn’t pretty and blushing delicately. His cheeks were flaming and his eyes surely looked horrible and puffy from the crying. He didn’t even want to think about how he looked with the growing bulge in the front of his dress.

Abruptly, he stopped thinking. Flinching at the slam, his hands rose up defensively at the roughness, but when they landed on Mark’s chest, they curled in the fabric of his shirt, pulling him closer as he kissed back. The nip made him gasp and his hold in his shirt instantly released as his hands fell to his sides. His breathing came in ragged gasps as he tried to keep control of himself, but this was something he had wanted for so long, and his self control was amazingly spent not jumping Mark then and there.

"F-fuck you," he muttered wimpishly. His tongue flicked out against the abused spot and he hissed in delightful pain again. Looking up at Mark, totally shy and just as red as before, he muttered, "W-we had an agreement..." Please don’t make me go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 am

Obviously Collin wasn't too hurt about all of this if he was clinging to him and kissing him back, hell even making little cute sounds here and there. Despite how out of breath Mark was he made it a point to only breathe slowly through his nose and act as though he wasn't even a bit decomposed from their kiss. His eyes danced as his mind swirled around the situation. His lips were curved in an expressionless line however the moment the curse was murmured through labored breaths, Mark couldn't help but smile yet again. He took some pride in the name calling and his tongue traced his lips as though he had just eaten a delicious meal in response.

Tracing his fingers down Collin's face both hands came to rest on either shoulder and loosely clasp around the dark eyed beauty's throat. "We have an agreement." Mark clarified, making it perfectly clear that Collin was still expected to do his part. Mark was tempted to threaten to use one of the toys on Collin himself however he knew it wouldn't work the way he wanted. For now, Mark moved to the chair near the bed and sat down. He crossed one leg over the other to hide his own growing problem and laced his fingers against his knee. "Be as lewd as possible." Was Mark's simple order. He wasn't really sure what he was going to do, hell he wasn't even sure what was happening, but he knew his instincts would guide him threw this. They did a pretty damn good job of taking over just now...
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 am

Feeling the hands clasp around his throat, Collin watched Mark, his eyes widen fractionally. A tremble raced through him, and he wasn’t sure if it was excitement or fear. There was a high possibility that it was both. "H-ave," he repeated softly with a faint nod. When he was released, he walked over to the door and made certain that it was locked. This was even more important than usual that his parents did not walk in. Turning away from that, he went over to his mirror. The mirror was almost as big as a blackboard and it was on wheels so he could easily position it. Normally, he placed it so he could watch himself. For Mark, he arranged it so that Mark could watch his face or the toy.

Walking back towards the closet, he eyed the wide variety of toys. He was tempted to pick one of the vanilla toys, something that could pass for normal. Unfortunately, he had been told to use his favorite, and he was an obedient when given orders and making an agreement. Finally, he picked up an impressive sized blue one with a wide range of details on it that made it almost look like too much. Grabbing a bottle of lube, a condom-yes, he used safe sex as all good little kiddies should- and a floor mount, he walked back to in front of the mirror.

Arranging the toy, he didn’t bother to turn it on. Sliding on the condom, he didn’t touch the lube yet. Instead, he stood up and reached for the zippers at his throat, slowly sliding them down to reveal his bruised and abused torso. Thick welts, dark bruises, fresh breaks in the skin, and nipple piercings were all new from last summer when they had swam together. Collin didn’t pause as he removed the dress, but he watched Mark’s reaction through his fair bangs.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:01 am

Mark watched with masked curiosity as the mirror was positioned, only a fraction disappointing that the door was now locked. How wild would it have been if Collin's parent's walked in? Still, Mark had enough respect to not complain about this little matter. His eyes fixed on Collin's back as he fiddled around in the closet for a while longer. His brows knitted when the odd looking thing was taken out of the closet. It looked so interesting that Mark almost missed Collin stripping. His mind was swirling around the object wondering if it was created in the mid-evil times or if it held some form of witchcraft in its magical battery powered whatchamacallits.

His eyes did, however, dart to Collin when the nipple ring caught the light and gleamed at his clouded eyes. Curious he began to devour Collin's figure with his eyes like a beast picking apart his prey. He found the welts and bruises particularly flattering however, as expected, he found anger rising up that someone else caused them. Mark was definitely the jealous type, however he knew he hadn't the right to be. Collin wasn't his after all. Admittedly looking back he knew he had chance after chance and now it all felt like wasted time.

The music from the bathroom still reverberated against the walls, cheering Collin on. What was this crap, metal? Mark barely payed attention to it, but it did make an interesting thing to masturbate too. Speaking of masturbating, watching Collin strip sent unacknowledged stirs to his own pants. He'd seen Collin almost naked before, why was now so different? Instantly Mark was angry at himself for having a natural reaction to the situation and he swore to himself he'd find appropriate punishment for his own actions later.

His eyes flicked to Collin's, momentarily catching his gaze. Eye contact never seemed so right and suddenly Mark was trapped. He couldn't manage to pull his eyes away even as the rest of the dress pooled to the floor around Collin's ankles. The faintest hitch pricked Mark's chest and air trembled at the back of his throat. This was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 am

Collin’s breathing picked up when Mark started watching him again. Pushing the dress off his shoulders, he caught the dark brown gaze, and nearly froze, his arms going down and giving the dress the chance to slid down naturally. For a moment, he just watched him, and he had the strangest thought that this was his best from for years, his asexual heterosexual best friend, and not only was he aroused and naked in front of him, skin painted with signs of abuse, but he wasn’t going to stop. He wasn’t going to stop what he was doing, and he wasn’t going to drop Mark’s gaze.

The head of the two was about three inches, but after the bumps, it slimmed down considerably, one of his favorite features of it. Returning to crouching near it, he picked up the lube and amply poured it over the latex coated toy. It glistened in the sunlight that streamed from his windows. Color rose in his cheeks, but he had no curtains so there was no way to block the view of the outside world, no matter how badly he may have wanted to. He just prayed that his parents stayed inside for a while.

One thin hand wrapped around the toy, sliding up along it, caressing and stroking it as if he were giving it a handjob. His other hand joined it, and slowly he pumped up and down, spreading the lube and putting on a show. He had no idea how to make it lewd, but tried as his tongue flicked out against it, a slight lap. Since it was unflavored, it wasn’t totally disgusting, but it was still a trial not to wrinkle his nose. Slowly continuing it, he repeated the flick of his tongue again, this time swirling it around the head. He couldn’t fit his mouth around it, and didn’t even try.

Instead, he pulled back, releasing it. There were thin, glossy trails connecting his finger tips to the toy, and his hands slid over his torso, down his thin body to his erect length. Slowly, he slid one hand along it as they other reached between his legs, slicking his entrance. A moan escaped him and the color rose as his eyes grew lidded with pleasure. Everything he did was tentative, watching for Mark’s reaction, his approval. In a lot of ways, Collin had lived most of their teenage years like that.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 am

It was moments like these that Mark actually remembered he was a virgin and had no business even uttering the word 'lewd'. His cheeks flared up at the way Collin began to handle his toy and suddenly Mark was questioning why he requested this of all things. Was this really what lewd looked like? Being the perfect son he was, Mark didn't use the internet for porn. Mark didn't own a single dirty magazine. Mark almost never touched himself. Had he been caught doing any of these things the consequences were proven to be too extreme and the fear outweighed the desire. Erections were ignored. Internet remained clean of all porn. Magazines were neglected from friends and when running errands. The only thing Mark ever had to pervert his mind were books of all kinds. Books that taught him how to direct his fear, what to learn from his parents, how desire really worked and what he liked and didn't like. Books, whether comic or novel were his greatest teacher. And yet here he was, watching Collin... learning first hand what 'lewd' meant.

Composure was getting harder to grasp as Collin finished giving the toy some special treatment as though it were a living thing and proceeded to spread the lube along himself, stroking both the front and the back. His eyes couldn't help but observe the fingers preparing that hole that seemed far too small to fit that whole thing inside. Oh God, why did he ask for this? Part of Mark wanted to back out but the second that thought entered his brain another part took over and strangled every innocent thought that dared show itself in Mark's mind. There were no more thoughts of hesitation from that point on. Instead, Mark began to relish in the sound of Collin's moan and enjoy the expressions he had never seen upon Collin's face before, not even when he was eating the cadbury cream eggs earlier in the evening. Pants tightening, something told him to masturbate to Collin's masturbating and Mark knew eventually he would... but not now. Now he was enjoying a show and trying not to break character. After all, pleasuring himself would defeat the purpose. Hell, losing composure would defeat the purpose... he couldn't have that no matter how difficult it was to cling to what was important.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 am

There was some dirty little part of Collin that thrived off of attention. Since he was a child, his parents had been busy with work and with Church and with school and with everything that involved him without actually affecting him. He couldn’t remember a single time in his life that he had actually bonded with either of his parents. They were amazing caregivers, but he had still been left wanting. When he was young and innocent, friends had begun to fill the voice. As he got older and learned more, sex filled it. Now, pain and perversion did their best to top everything off. Somewhere along the way, Collin had become aware of the fact that performing fulfilled him like nothing else could. Knowing that someone was watching, someone couldn’t take their eyes off him did more than turn him on, it made him happy...though that struck him as even more screwed up.

For a short while, Collin was free of bitter thoughts and endless worries. The world consisted of Collin and Mark for the moment, and it wasn’t even them. It was just their mutual, though hidden attraction to one another. It seemed almost symbolic in a way: with nothing more than a kiss for confirmation, Mark sat down to watch Collin, see him in his most intimate moment, and he didn’t touch him. In fact, there was a rather impressive distance between them. It was almost cold, but not quite.

And Collin really couldn’t focus on any of these thoughts as his fingers continued pressing inside and his body reacted with trembling gasps. Finally ready, he removed both of his hands and set them on the floor, sliding forward so that he was position directly over the toy. His eyes directly on Mark, he rocked back against the plastic, slowly spreading his cheeks, continuing with the lewd show. Another moan escaped him, and as a particularly pronounce bump caught against his skin, a wanton whimper escaped him, and he bit his lower lip, watching, wondering if he could break Mark’s composure just as his own had been shattered.

After a moment, he shifted so he was vertical on his knees, directly over the toy. Especially with his lithe body hovering over it, it seemed large. Slowly, with cautious rocks of his hips, he sank down onto it taking a little more in each time his hips rocked back. Soft pants and gasps and sighs escaped him, and his pale hands roamed over the marks on his torso slowly, displaying and fondling himself. The mirror had seen this all before, but it was odd to watch someone other than himself, especially inside of this room. Of course, he was always happy to fuck himself to heavy metal.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Fingers trembling, Mark's head was fogging rapidly. He wasn't sure what he liked better, Collin in tears or Collin pleasuring himself in this wild and crazy way that forced sound from his lips and inspired such exotic expressions. Each sound struck Mark a different way. The gasps made him shiver, the moans made his teeth sink into his lower lip, the pants got him hot under the collar and all of this combined chipped away at the control he had. At this rate he was going to break... and yet, Mark couldn't stop here.

As Collin whimpered and sank his teeth into his lower lip, Mark rolled closer on the chair but not close enough to touch. One hand had moved to cover his mouth, his face was darker than it had ever been even darker than when his ears turned pink and his face dappled in crimson from drinking too much. Closer he could see Collin's face better, not to mention the estranged thing he humped himself into. His eyes eagerly lapped against the way Collin touched himself and presented his body and finally his eyes fell to Collin's erect member.

"Tell me what you think about when you do this." His eyes trailed back up to meet the chocolate hues he knew so well. "Be descriptive for me." He ordered while removing the hand from his mouth and waving it like he was directing an orchestra. "Who you masturbate to... what your wildest fantasies are... what you want and crave in this very moment. I want to know it all."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Seeing Mark come closer, Collin wondered if the other would touch him, wondered what he was thinking. Color rose in his cheeks, and there was this twist of shame in his stomach again. Even though the eyes that were on him were hot and eager, they sat in the face of his friend. The fear he’d felt for so long should have vanished with the knowledge being in the open, but it lingered, nagging at him, and he couldn’t quite wrap his head around what was happened. There was something so surreal in all of this. His head hadn’t even begun to touch on the moment. His thoughts seemed to still be paralyzed at the threaten of his closet being opened, and when they moved past it, they couldn’t quite wrap around the realization they had kissed.

Something about the near silence and held eye contact furthered that. As the dark eyes dropped his to roam over his body, Collin tilted his head back towards the ceiling and closed his eyes. The soft blonde locks brushed over his now exposed shoulders and a shivering gasp escaped him. Hearing the voice, the dark hues opened and returned to Mark. The color in his cheeks increased, and Collin felt torn between his desire to please and embarrassment. Yet, he found some comfort in realizing that the familiar face was as flushed as his own, and he said he wanted to know.

Collin’s eyes flickered down with shame, and his body paused for a moment. Steadying himself with a slow breath, he let his eyes close as he thought, forced himself to think and accept and to file for later. "You," he whispered, his voice husky, but uncertain. "I think of you touching me," he slowly slid his slender fingers down his body, "teasing me," he stroked himself once before looking up to meet Mark’s gaze, "filling me," he slowly began moving himself, lowering himself onto the toy.

"I imagine that you’re behind me, composure barely held as your hands slide across my skin, brushing over marks left by other men and replacing them with darker, more intense marks." His fingers curled against his torso, digging into one of the cuts and dragging, drawing blood on himself. His body moved faster as he continued, "I imagine that you tease me, drawing me to the edge." His hands, fingers tipped now with blood, curling around himself stroking once as he rocked farther back onto the toy. His voice was gasping moans, and the heat in his cheeks increased. He was embarrassed, and each word made it worse. "I imagine that you finally see me break and break as well, and then you fu-uck me," he finished, his voice breaking as he slipped pass the head of the toy and sank down. His eyes closed and he shuddered with pleasure. He didn’t say the words so much as they were torn from him, nearly pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:14 pm

One word fractured his mind in an instant. Mark listened, frozen in place. His body quivered and his heart ached in a twisted and selfish pain he'd never known. Slowly Mark rose from the chair, looking down on Collin as he pleasured himself and dug into old wounds. The blood in itself was a glorious sight that only pricked against the pain in his chest. Kneeling down, Mark continued to listen and nearing the end of Collin's words Mark's hands came to rest upon Collin's sides as his lips dropped to his collar bone where he began to bite and suck.

Every time a mark was left Mark's lips traveled to a new place to brand new territory. Mark moved lower to the cut where his tongue flicked against it as each hand held his shoulder blades. Soon licking turned to sucking and sucking turned to biting. By the time he was finished the cut was deeper than it had been before and blood lightly coated Mark's lips. Rising back to the chair Mark rolled over to the bed and captured a single egg, managing to move slow enough to seem disinterested. Tearing off the foil slowly his eyes caught Collin's once again before a faint smile tugged his lip.

Pushing himself back over to the beauty, Mark repositioned himself in front of Collin. "Behind you, eh... you know mine's not as big as your toy." He informed lightly while tracing the chocolate along Collin's lips. He pushed the egg in Collin's mouth and stood back up to move behind him. One hand curled around his stomach and moved lower to capture Collin's cock and stroke while the other moved up to Collin's chest. His nails dug down against the pale skin and his teeth sank into Collin's shoulder, sharp at first. His bites continued up Collin's neck but as he came closer to where others could see his bites became softer. He didn't want to cause any problems with Collin's parents.

"How did you imagine me touching you?" He asked as his palm caressed the bottom of the shaft while his fingers worked around the sides and top. His wrist continued to stroke and his hand gave squeezes varying in level of intensity, matching Collin's backwards thrusts onto the toy. True to form he had little idea what he was doing but he was making an effort and acting on a mix of primal instinct and semi-formed ideals of what he should be doing.

Grasping a single nipple mark began to rub and twist with the occasional tug while his eyes hunted Collin's back for marks to make deeper and erase any claim of other males. It's what Collin had fantasized about, right? It seemed only fair to fulfill at least some of his desires since Collin was obeying his.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Collin’s breathing picked up, making him feel as though he were going to hyperventilate. Pleasure, pain, and embarrassment were a familiar mix, and with the way Mark watched him, he wasn’t sure whether the first or last were more intense. That was until Mark touched his sides. He was already frozen in place, waiting for his body to adjust to the size of the toy inside of him. More than that stilled as the Asian’s lips touched his collarbone. His heart froze in place, feeling the pressure of teeth and suction. His hands moved from his own body to Mark’s shoulders. He stayed in place, even as he felt the burning and sparks of pain coming from his chest. Whimpered, pleading gasps escaped him, and his eyes closed, nearly rolling into the back of his head.

When he felt Mark pulling away, his head snapped forward again and his hands slid limply off him. Watching the other roll away, Collin panted, trying to calm himself down. More than any other touch ever had, Mark’s enflamed him. The platonic connections had always warmed him, making him feel safe and comfortable. This was more intense than anything he had ever felt before, and as the warm flow of blood trickled down his torso again, he wondered how he hadn’t pushed the issue before today. Of course, the disinterest made him think again this was just an experiment, and he had to bite his lower lip to keep it from trembling. He lived for fucking, but even casual sex was at least intense for both parties. Since his eyes remained trained on Mark’s face, trying to take cues from that rather than his body, he missed rather obvious evidence otherwise.

"I know, I-" his words were cut off by the chocolate, and Collin sucked it in so that it wouldn’t dribble over his chin. His head turned to follow Mark’s movements, and heat rushed to his cheeks as he chewed the sweet, trying to melt it and swallow it without choking. A startled gasp nearly made him do so anyway as he felt Mark’s hand curl around his cock. Whimpering at the nails in his chest, his head tilted back, hair brushing against Mark’s shoulder, as he rose up into the pain and pleasure of Mark’s hands and mouth only to sink back down onto the toy. His tongue worked quickly inside of his mouth, trying to clear away the goo as he did so. Harsh, desperate breaths burst from his nose as he worked to do so.

At first, he couldn’t reply from the sweet inside of his mouth, and then he couldn’t find the words for it. Moving up and down, caught in a nearly mindless bliss, he reached beneath the toy and finally flicked the switch on the base to turn it on. Gasps, moans, and whimpers of pain escaped him, especially with the certainty that he would be showing signs of this in the morning. This meant that even if they never did this again, for at least a week, his body would bear the mark. Finally, he knew exactly how to describe how he’d imagined Mark’s touches. "This." Rough, brisk, unpracticed, but still almost perfect. Already, the need to cum filled him, and he held back intensely enjoying the moment. Every thrust into Mark’s hand drove him gasp, while every push back made him whimper.

His hands reached behind him, reached for Mark’s hips. He wanted to draw him forward and feel him pressed against his back. He wanted more than that, but he wasn’t sure. The lines were so blurred, and even as he told himself no, he heard himself gasp and plead, "Mark, fuck me." His voice was high, desperate, and he hadn’t meant to say it, but it wasn’t the first time he had. He hadn’t lied, when he did this to himself, it was always the dark mocha eyes that stared over his shoulders, meeting his in the reflection of the mirror. It was always the pale, artistic hands that slid over his body. It was always his friend that he begged for release.

It had made him feel dirty and disgusted with himself. There was something wrong with him, but for once, the repeated thought didn’t bother him.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 am

Mark was satisfied with Collin's answer and continued to stroke and fondle while trailing down his back and letting his tongue and teeth mar his shoulder blades. His hips slid foreword as his lips found their way up Collin's nape. Now he felt awkwardly pressed to Collin and the toy with Collin still thrusting down onto the monstrously large object. His clothed chest pushed against Collin's back and-shit he was so loud. Mark was quick to cover Collin's mouth when he cried for more, giving his cock a sharp jerk.

It wasn't that he didn't like the noise, on the contrary he loved it, he just didn't want Collin's parents to react any specific way against this situation.
"Shhhhh~" He hushed against Collin's ear. "Do you have a ballgag?" He questioned while pushing two fingers passed Collin's lips to open his mouth, just to let the sounds flow once again and to see if any saliva would drizzle down Collin's chin or the corners of his mouth, coating his fingers all the same and his thumb and fingers continued to play with Collin's length.

"How am I going to fuck you when you're fucking yourself?" He asked quietly in a teasing tone, though he wasn't sure if he could go through this for real. He had feelings for Collin, that much he finally came to terms with but sex? HIs father would end him if he found out. His life would be over if his purity was lost before his wedding day and he would dishonor the whole family... shit, why did nothing ever go his way? Why couldn't choices be easy. "You want my mouth around it?" He offered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Collin felt perfect with the heat and heartbeat behind him, even if Mark was dressed. In a way, his experiences with other sadists made it more erotic for him. He enjoyed that he was totally exposed before him, unable to hide the reactions of his body. His mind was caught on that, and even as he felt his mouth covered, he couldn’t quite focus enough to figure out why. Hearing the question, he nodded thoughtlessly as his tongue twisted around Mark’s fingers briefly, sucking on them. Already drool had dripped from his lips, over his chin, down his chest, and a few droplets already made a mess on the floor. Mixed with the filling of the egg, it would be a sticky mess.

With the renewed gasps, pants, and moans, saliva fell again, and there was the fleeting thought that he would have to mop again, but that wasn’t anything new. His floor was washed shamefully frequently. It was just another fact of his life though, because he was a messy person, and he was a noisy person. In fact, he was certain his parents were convinced that they were playing an online game, and every sound they heard was Collin complaining about losing. They’d tell themselves that and believe it, because they didn’t want to know different.

"Take it out," he whimpered, pausing in his thrusting. Looking back at Mark, he bit his lower lip. His hands trembled as he reached over his shoulder, one hand brushing lightly against Mark’s face. The offer made him moan and sink down onto the toy again, gasping desperately. He nearly lost his head just with the thought. Mark’s lips around, his tongue pressed against him, sucking him. Just the thought send another wave of pleasure crashing through his system. "Fuck, please," he whispered, not even sure what he was begging for at this point. All he knew was that reality was better than even his most vivid dreams.

Any thoughts of whether Mark was just going along with this were gone. He could feel the proof otherwise against his body, and he wanted to cry out with pleasure. He wished desperately that they were somewhere else, somewhere that he didn’t have to hold back his voice, not even a little. A wanton whimper escaped him just at the thought, and with his mouth gapping open as he panted, he couldn’t seem to catch his breath.

It was hard to believe less than half an hour ago, he had been mourning his silly heart, too fixated for him to ever fall for someone else, but fallen for someone he thought that could never love him. He was so happy to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Mark couldn't help but give a collective smile when he was asked to take it out. Sex or no sex, that phrase alone almost made everything become a blinding abyss of pure happiness. Content was a frequent state of mind, especially around his very special friend however his emotions rarely fluctuated much higher than that that. Content. Mark had to pause to shift up on his knees so he could peer down at Collin's face, tilting the boy's head back as far as it could go. He removed his fingers from Collin's mouth, admiring the saliva coated face. His tongue flicked out of his mouth to lick the Collin drool right off. His saliva tasted sweet...<3

On his knees the hand that stroked had to rise up to Collin's stomach, but only for a moment. Mark moved back down to kiss Collin's lips in a classic spiderman motion while increasing the pace of his pumps and the strokes of his ministrations. This time he tasted Collin directly and melted onto the taste of his mouth. Pulling back, Mark smiled and chuckled against those pants, those cries, those general delectable sounds that emitted from Collin's core.

"I don't know what you're asking for." Mark whispered and carefully moved both arms around Collin's hips. "Sex, service?" He lifted Collin, but not completely off the vibrating monster. "You need to make up your mind~"He turned the boy around so he was facing Mark and the mirror before bringing his hips down again, but not too forcefully. Even Mark was wary of the toy and didn't want to tear Collin open by being too rough. Perhaps if he had more experience or knew Collin's body's limits better he may have moved with less care and more confidence.

Returning one hand to continue tending to Collin's arousal, Mark's lips began to hunt down other marks to suck upon. The bleeding scab was soon sucked upon once again followed shortly after by Collin's nipples. Mark's free hand was folding Collin's ass and moving up to his hips and back down again to squeeze. "Look at your face." Mark whispered in Collin's ear. "You're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:27 am

Letting his head be drawn back, his breathing became faster, finding the angle of his neck made everything inside of him strain. His tongue traveled along his lips, trying to clear away the mess, but only making it worse. As Mark’s lips pressed against his, he responded eagerly, moaning into the kiss. The taste of Mark mixed with the sweet was even more amazing than either on their own and chocolate eggs were Collin’s favorite thing in the world-well, second favorite after this. When the kiss ended, he shifted down, hitting just the right spot, and a sweet, high sound escaped him, his eyes nearly closing from the explicit pleasure of it.

Feeling himself lifted, his arms slid over Mark’s, his head remaining back, resting against the Asian’s shoulder. Trying to find the words, he was pliable and moved easily. A whimper of pleasure escaped him, feeling the tip of the toy twist inside of him as he was turned. His dark eyes were hazy as he lifted his hands to Mark’s shoulders now that they were facing each other. As he was pushed back down, his eyes nearly rolled back in his head from pleasure. He had pushed himself more roughly, and the tenderness only made it all that much more amazing. Pain was pleasure, but affection, genuine affection, and emotion had their own spark that surpassed that. Collin had never known that before, but he found it just as, if not more, addicting.

Just as he was gathering himself for an answer, he felt the hand around him again and the lips against his skin. Whimpering, he resisted the urge to tear at Mark’s clothes, barely. He knew that his friend couldn’t look too obvious when he went home, and Collin felt his teeth sinking into his lower lip as he resisted the urge to leave a hickie on his neck, to claim Mark. With the touch of both hands and his mouth, Collin felt completely surrounded and encased in his essence, he was lost in him, and free from everything in a whole new way.

The words made his lust glazed eyes go to the mirror. His dark hues were smoldering with lust, lost with desire, and brimming with emotion. Beyond that, his face was flushed, slick with a mix of his own sweat and drool. It was disgusting in his opinion, but he barely thought of his own appearance. The words Mark said were perfect and completely wrong at the same time. Since he had started experimenting, he had gotten used to being told to look in a mirror, but he was never called beautiful. Oh no, they always called him a slut. Mark’s words made happy tears instantly leak from Collin’s eyes, joining the rest of the liquids on his face.

"Fuck me, please, Mark," he gasped, his words indistinct and quiet, nearly lost to the soft sounds that escaped him. "Let me make you feel amazing. Let me do something for you." His voice quivered and caught more than once, broken and beautiful like a passionate song. All he wanted was release and to make Mark feel the same way he did.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 am

Three times Collin had begged for further action and now Mark felt satisfied. He was going to give Collin his virginity at the age of 18, and at that moment a thought crossed him. If his father knew, maybe he would be abandoned. Maybe he wouldn't have to go anywhere... maybe he could stay and continue to act on these feelings he never knew he had? The Asian kissed Collin's lips chastely, drawing back to gaze in awe of the tears that added to the mix on Collin's face. It all looked like a good recipe.

Straying from Collin, Mark moved to where he had seen the condoms be put away. By the looks of it he was around the same size as Collin's so he figured using one of these would be fine and not be too small or too big. But first Mark had to take a moment to get over the awkward part. Stripping. He didn't mind one way or the other, being clothed or being nude in front of his friend but the process of taking ones clothes off was always such a bother and you always had to do embarrassing things like bend over or wiggle. If Mark had found a genie in his life time his first wish would be to be able to snap his fingers and be dressed in an outfit of his choosing or completely nude. His second wish would be teleportation and his third wish would be for the genie to be free, because he was a sucker for Aladdin and all that good crap.

This was the one thing he had practiced though, to make getting naked as awesome as possible. Keeping his back to Collin so the other could only watch in the mirror, Mark folded either arm over his body to touch the corners of his shirt. Slowly he drew them up unfolding his arms in the process taking his shirt with him before letting it pool down to the floor. He had turned slightly so Collin could see parts of his left side and chest. Smiling his fingers easily removed the button to his pants and drew down the zipper. His thumb hooked his boxers and pants only for Mark to pause and ponder. Should he leave the last bit for Collin, just to see what he would do? Should he just take them off now?

Humming to himself, Mark decided if he left them on Collin would have to wait longer and he was in the mood to be difficult so he drew his thumbs up out of his boxers and tucked them back in so he was only drawing down his pants. His hips swayed from left to right slowly in a way that resembled a swan (he had actually looked up graceful swimming creatures and based the ridding of the pants off of several). He never bent over for soon the pants slid down to his ankles and he merely stepped out of them. His feet made a neat pile of clothes before he went back to collecting the condom and the lube. Honestly, he was sure Collin didn't need anymore but he would rather be safe than sorry in a sense.

Moving to the bed Mark invited himself to sit. His arousal was obvious and his face was burning. His flesh was flawless, somewhat defined due to his prowess on the swimming team. It was one of the few things Mark actually applied himself to in sports at least. Lifting his hand he motioned for Collin to come to him. Unlike Collin he hadn't a bruise nor a mark on his entire body. No scars, no bites, no hikkies nor scratches. Everything was well taken care off, well groomed, limited body hair, and of course flawless. Yet another reason why he was the rumored prince charming at school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next