Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) This_t10
In this picture, his hair was bleached. It is normally a mousy brown. About a year after this, he starts wearing purple/pink contacts all of the time.
Collin E. Fletch
18 | M | Adorable Little Freak
Goth Fashion Obsessed | 5'3 | Scrawny
    The young blonde swung a bag as he walked down the street. There was already a half unwrapped egg in his hand, and he already had the chocolate shell broken. His pink tongue was poking at the innards delicately as he tried not to smear it on his cheeks. His eyes were bright with happiness and the beginnings of a sugar high.

Alana had bought him a bag of the sweets that she found repulsive. He had barely said thanks by the time she was leaving. Now he had to find someone to share them with. While he wouldn't have minded eating all of them on his own, he had to pay attention to his diet.

For a while, he had considered Freckles, but then he knew he wouldn't hardly get to eat any of them. The damn ginger could finish the whole bag and then some. He would let Angel try to share with that piglet. Of course, that put Angel on the list, but he dismissed it. The blonde never really just let go and ate, and it drove him up a wall. Cinnamon and Giddeon came to mind, but neither of them lasted long.

Finally, he came to the decision he had wanted to make the whole time: he would go share with Mark. Of course he would want to share them with the sexy Chinese bastard.

Sending a text to Mark, he asked him to show up at his house. He knew that his mother would let his friend in and to his room before he got there, so he stopped by a store to buy some cigarettes. Considering he looked like a kid, he was rather happy that he didn't get carded. Living in a world that didn't care helped when he had forgotten his ID at home.

His mother confirmed that Mark had arrived first, so he opened one of the eggs and bit into it, making certain that some of the sticky, whine innards dripped over his chin. Letting himself into his room, he licked at it as his eyes found Mark. Smiling at him, he waved and said, "Guess what I have!" he knew that the evidence was on his face, but this was just a part of the game.

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) 2262009123754
The door behind his bed opens into the garden. One of the walls not shown holds shelves that are covered with pictures and cute things, as well as the door into the hall. The other one holds the closet and a dresser beside of it. No one is allowed in his closet. x3
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 am

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) 378031
Ai Mu Rui
Mark

18 | M | Virgin
Prince Charming | 5'5 | Swimmer's Body

Why can't the world be like Pokemon? You wake up one day, ten years old...still living with mom, good god you must be a screw up. Time to hit the road with a creepy monster pal where you become a man on your own and fight to make your place in the world. Instead you have to live with your parents and learn their values and inherit all these rules and debts and dos and don'ts for the majority of your life. It extends as far as marriage and even farther to the legacy of the grandchildren... Mark could barely stand it.

In this life very few things gave him a mental release and very few things made him truly happy. None of his friends knew though. To everyone he was the obvious playboy who slept with countless girls at their high school. Mark never corrected him, however one night at Freckles' house while questioning Collin's relationship with Freckles the topic of sex was brought up. Not that it wouldn't have been brought up, it was Freckles' house and he'd been upstairs with Angel for...ever.... Didn't they hate each other back then or something? He couldn't even remember why, but Angel had a stick up his ass over Freckles since he was a fatty....

Anyway the topic of sex came up and Mark told Collin his secret as Collin had told him his own. He found it curious that Collin and Freckles weren't sleeping together since the ginger was such a slut, but he believed the cute brunette at the time. Now the brunette had blonde hair that made him think of butterscotch. Realizing that his mind had somehow began to obsess over Collin's hair, Mark frowned and began pressing the backspace button. He had captured an Eevee and had named it 'Butterscotch' but decided that if it made him think too fondly of Collin it would be devastating.

The text was all but troublesome. His parents never let him leave the house, but he never listened to them anyway. Escaping his "studies", Mark went to his best friend's house and greeted his parents. He spoke fondly to them for a while before heading up to wait in Collin's room. The bed was his usual waiting place. He would sit on the edge and examine the walls by the door then gaze upon the mystery that was the closet. What if there were a bunch of sex toys in there, or perhaps embarrassing pictures?

Temptation was always difficult to resist, however Mark had enough self control to wait. One day he would discover what was inside, but he wanted Collin to be present so he could squirm helplessly in attempts to yank him away from the double doors. Hopefully he'd beg for the contents of the closet to never be shared with anyone or pound feebly against his chest, calling him an asshole or a douche for invading his privacy. A small smile began to curve his lips as he imagined the taste of those salty tears.

Just as he was thinking the word, Collin entered with something dripping down his chin and even dribbling along his neck. At first Mark's mind hurtled full speed into the gutter, however he knew Collin had more decency than to appear before him with jizz all over his mouth especially with his parents in the house. His eyes slowly traveled down the white and slightly orange streaks of cream and down to the bag clutched like a trophy. Mark's eyes dilated in collective pleasure and his previous sadistic smile melted into one of content.

"Ungodly candy?" Mark offered and stood in greeting. One hand entered his coat pocket and he tilted his head to the side. "Did you invite me to be taunted while you eat, or are you planning on sharing those bad boys?"

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:36 am

"The gods wept in joy as this candy was created," Collin answered with a wide wave his arm and an impish grin on his face. Walking towards Mark, he considered giving the Asian a kiss in greeting but decided that he wasn't Giddeon, so it wouldn't be as funny. No, Giddeon was the one he mocked and molested to make uncomfortable. Mark was the one he silently tried to tempt into his sinful ways with small, seductive gestures and lidded looks.

As if reminded by this, his tongue traced over his lower lip slowly as he eyed his friend with a faint smile. He didn't even try to get the goo off of his chin, but he could pretend that was what he was doing. Sucking his lower lip into his mouth for a moment, he chewed on it before releasing it and shrugging. "You have to earn it, if you want one," he informed him in a teasing purr.

Honestly, Collin had liked Mark for a pathetically long time. Since before he had even realized he was gay, he'd like Mark. After coming out, it was just that much more obvious to him. At times, he got angry with himself about it, especially back when he had assumed that Mark was as straight as a razor, but now...now he wasn't sure what to think. After all, he would always count Mark as one of his closest friends, but he was so confused. Up until a short while ago, he'd been okay with pining after his heterosexual, player of a friend. Now, he wasn't sure if his friend was heterosexual, and he knew he wasn't a player.

It was so wrong to have hope, but he did. So very badly, he did.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 am

Mark chuckled at his friend, watching his tongue intently as it flicked about in attempts to clean the messy face before him, however Mark recognized that it was still...caked in sweetness. His body tried to force itself to move, screaming for him to lick away that bit on his chin that just wasn't lapped away however he fought to remain in place. Drawing his attention back to Collin's words rather than his tempting face, he closed the space between them.

"I have to earn it, huh?" He echoed and rolled his eyes. "Are we going to play one of your famous Collin Games?" He teased as his hands reached out to capture both of Collin's shoulders. "Collinnnn~" He chided, trying to look cute enough to be graced with an egg. When that failed, (he didn't really give it time to sink in, but it would have more than likely failed) he began to shift back and folded his arms behind his back before clearing his throat. In an extravagant mannor, Mark bowed so he was on one knee and had one hand over his heart. "At your service my leige~" He chuckled at his own actions but damn it he wanted a candy and he wasn't in the mood to just take it.

A game could have been fun. What if he had to go on a scavenger hunt or, what if he had to guess which hand it was in? What if he had to make Collin laugh or wait for him to hide the eggs and have to find it or what if--Suddenly Mark frowned and flopped on his side with a groan. "Don't ask me to do your homework." He demanded in a groan. "I'm a lazy Asian not one of those super smart dweebs who spends most of their time being perfect."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 am

"Yes, yes, it is!" Collin declared proudly, though he mentally cringed. It was sad to think a joke with his friend held completely different meaning elsewhere. His mind was jerked back to the present when Mark touched his shoulders, and he grinned expectantly, waiting for Mark to start begging.

Collin didn't dig cute. He was cute enough for himself and his partner. Occasional moment made him happy, and his adored them, but he wasn't the type to squeal over someone being adorable. In fact, cute people rarely scored brownie points with him. Instead, he tended to pick on them until they accepted that he was the most adorable and they couldn't use their cute against him. It just didn't work like that. So when Mark tried cuteness, his expression became skeptical quickly, though he watched the other switch tacks just as quickly.

The next ploy probably would have worked, but before he could start giving bratty orders, the other demanded he not force him to do homework. Bursting out with laughter, he kicked Mark lightly as he dug his hand into his pocket, where the bag of eggs was hidden. "Freckles is the stupid racist one. I'm the one that would make you dress up and parade around Wal-Mart on a leash," he told him with laughter in his voice.

Walking over to the bed, he told Mark, "Turn around and don't look at me." Checking to make certain he had obeyed, and repeating it until Mark did obey, he quickly began to hide the eggs around his room. He was careful to hide where they were well, which wasn't difficult since his room always had a certain look to it. Once he was finished, he informed him, "If you can find five, you get to eat them. If you don't find at least five, you can't have any." Those were the rules, and they made sense to him, so that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Mark perked a brow. "A leash you say?" A small frown tugged his lip. "Can't I parade you around on a leash? It makes more sense since you're insane and all." Mark smiled and reluctantly turned. Of course he peaked, got caught, and went back to gazing upon the closet boredly. Once the eggs were hidden and the challenge was presented, Mark found himself scanning the room. "I have to find five or I don't get any? That's cold man..." He said sadly, though he expected as much. There's no such thing as free candy.

After a whopping three minutes of searching, Mark found five eggs. One was under the bed, one was in an abandoned shoe, one was in a dresser, one was on the bed, one here, one there, one...one...one... After five were found Mark just kept looking because he didn't want to just leave them hidden. Once a decent sized pouch was collected in the rim of his shirt, Mark laid the prizes out on the bed and counted under his breath before looking back to Collin... he still had some of that cream on his chin.... Did he notice? Did he care? Mark found the urge growing stronger, but for now he fought against it.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Collin hadn't hidden all of the eggs. He was no where near that selfless. Instead, he kept one that he bit open and sat down on top of his dresser. Randomly, he gave commentary, though he was distracted every time Mark bent down. If his friend didn't realize that he was shamelessly checking him out, Collin would be absolutely amazed. Considering what he was keeping in the closet-literally and metaphorically- he figured a little bit of awkward attraction was the least of his worries.

It was on purpose. It had to be on purpose. He wore a black frilly dress. The arms were tight, but flared at his wrists, laces trailing delicately over the back of his pale hands. The neck was high, going to the base of his head, but open in the front, all the way down his chest, closing at the crimson belt around his waist, the only splash of color on him. There was a white, ruffled blouse beneath it, but it was still low. And it seemed the whole thing was set up on purpose so that the creamy, off-white liquid could drip down his chin onto his chest.

Finishing the egg, he sucked on his fingers and surveyed the pile that Mark had collected. With a dismissively sniff, he told him, "Fine, fine, you may have...one." The limited number was said with a challenging note in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:15 pm

One? No.

A small smile crossed the lazy Asian's lips as he sat on the bed next to the eggs before shifting to get comfortable. He hadn't noticed his friend checking him out and even if he had he would have brushed it off as nothing. He wasn't sure why girls found him attractive for he himself thought he looked like an alien from a claymation film. If a gay man ever told him that he looked hot or that he was attractive he may have chuckled and hunted for his giggling friends who were crouching in the surrounding brush.

Once the aluminum foil was removed and rolled into a small ball between his index and middle finger, Mark began to lick the chocolate on the very tip. He continued to nibble the chocolate tip slowly until a small hole was created at the head whereupon his tongue began to flick in to collect a small bit of cream over and over, smoothing down the rough bitten edges of the cracked shell. All the while his eyes remained fixed on the substance dribbling on Collin's face. He had to have noticed that it was there...

Continuing his pattern of nibbling chocolate before licking the cream the egg took a while to be devoured though the gears behind his coal hues were ever turning. Finally his tongue cleaned out all but a bit of residue from the cream before the final bit of chocolate shell was pushed between his fingers, and without hesitation a second egg was lifted and woven before Collin as a clear statement that he was going to break the agreement just because he could. One nail slowly began to peal down the bit of colorful foil as his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 am

If Collin had ever purposefully tried to make eating chocolate eggs sexual, he failed miserably compared to Mark in his own opinion. Then again, Collin had never watched himself eat one so-oooh, he was going to have to try that tonight. With that thought in mind, he hopped up and grabbed a handful to hide on his dresser. It was a lot less interesting than watching Mark, but he figured much more and he'd end up embarrassing himself with some of the thoughts going through his head.

Turning back, he noticed that Mark had another egg. His eyes narrowed threateningly, and when that seemed to have no effect, he drew himself up. "Stop it," he commanded, sounding like he was scolding a disobedient puppy. He was already half prepared to tackle Mark. If the other continued, that was exactly what Collin did: he jumped onto the bed and snatched at the egg, attempting to force Mark to smash it.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 am

Mark's eyes narrowed at the glare, the smile unwavering. Instead the rest of the wrapper came off however when he was tackled it seemed as though the treat was merely the bate. The chocolate was abandoned almost the instant Collin leapt in the air, lost to the ground. The empty hand however was still the target of two hands attempting to smash the egg that wasn't there since it happened so fast, just as Mark had hoped. Both wrists were suddenly ensnared and after a moment of struggling Mark managed to flip the two of them over and straddle Collin's hips while pegging his arms over his head.

"Are you wearing a dress?" Mark asked in a low voice as two fingers traced from the bottom of the V up Collin's chest across his adam's apple and to the end of his chin to tilt his head back. "You're so weird." He murmured while leaning his head down, his tongue so it could smoothly glide across Collin's neck up to his chin where he suckled momentarily to make sure there was nothing left. Once his tongue had finished its hard work Mark shifted to the edge of the bed with a sigh. "That was driving me crazy... you're so messy." He informed while reaching for one of the hand full of eggs that had scattered along the floor during the struggle.

Suddenly Mark's eyes began to search for casualties, wondering if they squished any while Mark was getting rid of that little annoyance that clung to Collin's face. A gut wrenching feeling told him that there were though his eyes caught none as of yet as his fingers began to pry open the foil for the second egg, this time he planned to eat it and nothing more hoping that Collin was too disgusted to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:39 am

Well, Collin would be a liar if he claimed he hadn't fantasied about this one before. Unfortunately, it was a lot more embarrassing since he was wearing a dress that road up, just barely covering the tops of his legs. Since he knew that freezing up wouldn't be playing it cool, he tried to reply casually, "I think it looks good on...me..." His voice got slightly higher as he felt the two fingers trace over his skin. Swallowing hard, he felt his Adam's apple bob beneath Mark's touch, though his eyes didn't waver from the dark gaze above him.

Blood steadily rose to his cheeks as he felt Mark's tongue trace along the sticky trail he had been building for a bit. He always planned on getting it after the next egg, since he tended to instantly make another mess when he picked up the next egg. However, he debated never cleaning himself up again because of it. As Mark sucked on his chin, he was literally frozen in place. His perverted little mind surely had to have exploded the instant this started. It lasted forever, burnt into his memory like a highlight of his life, and was over in an instant.

Sitting up quickly, he bunched up the fabric over a certain problem-hey, he was a teenager- and tilted his head down so that his fair hair could cover his cheeks and blush. For a moment, he stayed like that. His stupid heart was racing, but just as Mark was lifting the egg to his lips, he leaned over and took a huge bite of it. As he was pulling back, the creme left a huge trail down his chin and his tongue flicked out, only managing to spread the mess. "I fed ony one!" he mumbled around the delicious treat.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 am

Marks lips were parted, eager to meet the egg but instead Collin sprung from the ashes of whatever had just happened and devoured the chocolate right out of his hand, cream everywhere all over his hands and all over Collin's face and on his leg and on the dress and on the bed... Mark just stared at Collin's face wondering why it always had to be so messy. Slowly he leaned in and licked away the mess enough to clean it up at least a little bit.

His eyes narrowed as he licked his thumb and used it to finish cleaning off his friend's face until it was once again neat and clean. "Can't you at least try not to get dirty?" He asked and examined his filthy hand before his pink tongue flicked out to lick the cream away. He sucked upon his own fingers and glared when he just made a bigger mess of himself before deciding to just remove himself from the bed. "I want to take a shower." He complained quietly while heading to the bathroom to wash up.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:22 am

Collin glanced at the mess on the blankets and thought that they had seen worse-Badumdumtss-so he wasn’t concerned with it. However, the dress was a different story. The stupid egg was supposed to stay on Mark and himself! Before he could begin to freak out, he felt Mark cleaning him off. Once again, his cheeks flared, and he had to close his eyes and carefully control his own breathing. Because of that, he missed as Mark licked his own hand. "I have a washer and dryer and shower. Why should I worry?" he asked, his voice a little roughly.

Clearing his throat abruptly, he popped up out of his seat and walked over. His hand wrapped around Mark’s wrist, and he tugged to make his slightly taller friend stop. Once he had, Collin drew Mark’s hand to his mouth and began licking away what was left of the crème. It was tempting to make a scene of it, and he never could resist temptation. Lashes lowering, he sucked one of his fingers into his mouth. He was purposefully erotic about the way he moved his head back and forth. Switching fingers, he worked slowly, thoroughly cleaning each digit. Finished, he began to lick Mark’s palm slowly as possible, cleaning away the last of the mess.

"There, all clean. Now I can shower first," Collin declared cheerfully, releasing Mark’s hand and heading towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Mark sighed and shook his head. "I know it's not a big deal to you, but I don't want to get gunk all over my steering wheel while I'm heading....home...to................" What the hell was Collin doing? Mark hadn't bothered to stop talking when his wrist was grasped nor did he think much of when Collin brought his hand to his face however the second that tongue flicked out against his fingers something inside of his brain cracked like a small, sharp pebble rocketing through glass. It made a small hole in his core, almost untraceable, though everything that seemed logical or regular began to crack around that moment.

Although Mark didn't think much of it at the time, the expressions on Collin's face and the feel of Collin's mouth wrapped around each individual finger to slowly suck and clean away all the leftover creme would change his life forever. In the moment, however, all Mark could really comprehend was that his friend was being gay on him and getting his gay all over his hand with his gay slobbery slobber. There was nothing wrong with being gay, but perhaps it was contagious? Why else would he feel a tiny stir glide up and down his spine and collect in mild heat under his belt? The moment Collin left, however, Mark knew-or at least he thought he knew-that his body was just wanton. He hadn't received a lot of that sort of attention, so naturally it whorish relished in it. Whomever did it didn't matter, so long as it didn't go too far and he didn't dishonor hos family.

Slowly Mark moved back towards the bed where he gazed upon the egg mess. He began to strip the filthy sheets , still feeling Collin's tongue wrapped around his fingers even though the faux blonde had long ago removed his mouth. He brought the sheets down to the washroom and made polite conversation with Collin's parents. They asked what had happened and Mark told them, rather bluntly, that Collin was greedy and messy and the egg creme was everywhere. Once brief conversation was over Mark offered to start the load, though he was certain he'd leave before the sheets were finished. Told it was alright, Mark began to start the washer and shoved the blankets in.

He was told that he still had some of the mess on his pants and an awkward silence allowed him to believe that for a moment they though that he and Collin had done something....naughty. Of course, that moment passed quick enough. They asked Mark if he was dating anyone presently and he told them that there was a cute girl in his class that he was thinking about asking out, but summer was about to start so it didn't make a lot of sense to begin something before then. They assumed Mark was dedicated to his studies during the summer, as he always was (taking two of three summer classes at the local community college) and simply had no time for a girlfriend but they were convinced that Mark wasn't playing naughty games with Collin...

It was they way they presented themselves, however, that disappointing Mark. The way they asked without coming straight out with it... the way they tip toed, the way they pretended to ignore the chocolate rainbow sprinkled elephant in the house... it was actually pretty sad. Mentioning something about Collin possibly being done with the shower, Mark made his escape and returned to the bedroom, knocking first. He had seen Collin naked before in the locker room after gym, but he was always polite when it came to being at someone's house no matter how close he was to the male he was spending time with (or female on the rare occasion he was able to sneak to Alana's house [his parents didn't approve of him spending any time at a girls house]).

(Parenthesis!: omfg<3 Collin's sexy XD)
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Collin took his time in the shower. Since there was a CD player in his bathroom, he turned it on, playing his favorite heavy metal band. Lip syncing along with it, he stripped out of the dress, but rather than climb into the shower, he picked up a wash cloth and very carefully began to clean the fabric. Once everything was cleaned away, he found his steam iron and began to steam clean the dress carefully. It wasn’t fair to make Mark wait on using the shower, but he really didn’t want to get in trouble for messing up the dress. If he did, hell would be the price to pay. His ass would be so sore that he wouldn’t sit for a weak, and as much fun as they would be, he hated the idea of explaining it.

If he said something wrong, Alana got protective. If he answered honestly, he was found out and the few people that he trusted would think he was a freak. Freckles and Alana already called him the gothic freak. He didn’t want to give them more ammo to use to hate them.

All of this was from the parents that refused to even acknowledge that he was gay. He knew they had heard him screaming a few nights. They refused to look at him, but they wouldn’t acknowledge it had happened. The way they looked at him, mildly confused and amused when he demanded to know why they wouldn’t look at him had said it all. They never would acknowledge his homosexuality, no matter how blatant he made it. If it was even mentioned, he had to deal with them screaming and fighting. When they silenced him, they instantly forgot all about it.

The darkness that swirled around him at the thought nearly broke his heart. He was a teenager and supposed to hate his parents, but all he wanted was their acceptance. Ah, well, nothing was normal about him. He’d known that for a while.

Sighing, he made certain that the dress was finished and then hung it up to dry as he set up the shower. As the water heated up, he examined his body, just as he always did. The bruises and bite marks were just the beginning of his battering. There were lacerations and burns, and they felt so good, but were so difficult. He wanted to hide them and show them off with pride at the same time. It was an addiction that there was no quitting, and just as he was tempted to touch one, he heard his parents voices from the livingroom and Mark’s voice in reply. Another sigh as he climbed beneath the now warm spray.

By the time Mark knocked, he was dressed and cleaned once again. His hair was brushed and then straightened into perfect order. He looked like a little Lolita doll in his own opinion, and despite the fact that he had no reason to, he put on just a touch of lipstick to give himself some color. Opening the door, he leaned against it and smiled at Mark. "Your turn," he murmured, moving past him, swaying almost as if he were dancing. Deciding to act feminine and see if he could get a reaction from Mark, he twirled around his room and then settled on his bare bed.

Waiting quietly for Mark to finish showering, he hummed along with one of the songs he had been listening to. He did the acoustic version, since metal was never good without instruments. Softer and sweeter, it may have suited him better, but he so deeply wished he had an eletric guitar so that he could play, instead of doing a hack job humming them. Metal was where it was at. <3
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Mark was a bit surprised that Collin was still wearing the dress, though he didn't question it. Instead his eyes attentively focused on the lipstick that now brushed along Collin's lips. Should I talk to him about his parents? Mark walked towards the shower and glanced back at Collin with his hand on the door frame. Is he okay with the way they act? He looked back to the shower and closed the door behind him. Would he be upset if I got involved? He shrugged off his jacket and laid it on the toilet. Is he hiding a secret pain? Crossing his arms over his stomach he pulled the shirt up over his head and allowed it to ripple to the floor. Does he feel alone? His fingers fumbled with his pants until they collected around his legs. Does he feel like a freak? The pants were soon kicked off and the boxers pushed down. Does he know that there's nothing wrong with him?

Turning on the hot water the Asian stepped into the shower, once again feeling Collin's mouth around his fingers and against his palm. If I talk to him, what would I say? Shampoo soon worked its way into his ebony locks. How could I bring it up without being offensive? Foam made a steady trail down the curves of his spine and legs, pooling and swirling against the drain to sink into the depths of the sewer. Wouldn't he have already talked to me if he wanted someone there for him? Water soon rinsed away the muck, cleansing both his hair and his hands leaving a certain undeniable freshness. What if he just doesn't want to talk about it? His hands reached for the conditioner, not wanting to leave a job unfinished. What if he wants to talk about it, but doesn't have enough faith in his friends to speak? Running his fingers through his hair Mark decided then and there what he had to do.

Water rinsed away all the sticky feelings Mark had been dreading over and a towel soon fluffed his black hair into a dysfunctional mess. The same clothes were placed on, the towel was hung, the bathroom door was left open to let out a seemingly unnatural amount of steam. Mark hadn't even noticed that the music in the bathroom was still on nor did he really care about the lyrics or the melody. Everything was def to him as he approached his friend and sat beside him in his usual lazy fashion. His coat was still laying on the toilet in the bathroom and his current clothes were slightly disheveled and damp since he didn't thoroughly dry himself though his expression was distant as usual as though he were lost in a daydream. "I should have eaten one of those eggs while you were in the shower." He commented lightly.

One arm traveled around Collin's shoulders and pulled the quirky cross dresser close against him. The half hug seemed like nothing, though in Mark's eyes it was everything and he knew Collin would never be able to feel it or understand that this was his comfort, his blatant statement of being there for him, his ever open arms.... He knew Collin would never understand, just as he would never understand why the feeling against his hand was seemingly permanently replaced by the phantoms of his friend's tongue... Unfortunately, it was the only thing he could offer or ever hope to say what would surely remain unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Collin’s head circled around mindlessly. He got tired of being upset, in all honesty. His parents weren’t worth it. His friends were amazing, so even if they didn’t know this one thing, didn’t accept this one thing about him, it was fine. Hiding one or two things about himself for the people that made him happiest was no skin off of his nose. If they ever failed to make him happy, he’d consider coming out to them about how deprived he was, but until their friendship reached that point, he could quiet contently just let them think he occasionally crossed dressed and cringed when they patted his back a little too randomly.

The blonde’s dark eyes wandered over the walls of the room thoughtlessly. The place hadn’t really changed. The computer was the only thing that seemed to update. None of it reflected his style, his fashion choices, or his personality. It was the bright, colorful room of a child. Still, he liked it, and he loved his parents, so he didn’t complain too much. He just wished...he wished that there was more black on the walls and more gray on the furniture...or purple. If he could change all of the red for purple...and that was all he thought about as he waited for Mark to come out. Because of that, he had a serious expression on his face, and was halfway glaring at the wall. A tiny frown even tugged at his pretty lips.

"You should have...I should have," Collin replied, an impish grin appearing as he eyed the delicious Asian. Someday, he was going to tie him down, cover him with chocolate, and then lick it off him...when their friendship fell apart. It would probably be rape and he’d end up in jail for it, but it would almost be worth it…though Collin knew he’d never do it and the thought made him pout. Why did his friend have to be so hot? Sighing to himself, he decided to stick with his fantasies.

Feeling the arm around his shoulders, he stiffened, preparing for the sting of pain. It always seemed worse after a shower. Still, he leaned against Mark willingly. The other boy smelled like his soap and shampoo, and with his eyes closed, Collin’s vivid imagination gave him all sorts of silly ideas that left him smilingly. The idea of them being married, or at least exclusive was a pleasant thought. They’d use the same shampoo and soap, and when they ran out, he’d be the one to buy the next scent, so Mark would have to stay on his good side or risk it being something girly that only Collin could pull off.

The thought distracted him from reality and made his heart ache all the same. Such a silly crush, he thought mildly, chuckling to himself as he nuzzled his face against Mark’s throat. "Thank you," he murmured softly, his arms snaking around Mark’s torso, though he wasn’t quite sure what he was so thankful for. He was just...content as always in Mark’s arms. He had the strangest thought that he wished he could live there forever.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 pm

The raven haired male chuckled at the knowledge that his best friend didn't eat one of the eggs. Really, what was he doing the whole time? Just spacing out and daydreaming? He supposed he could relate. He spent the majority of his time daydreaming about running away or changing the rules or being someone he wasn't born to be. The brief sorrow melted away as Collin's lithe arms slid around him. Maybe Collin would never understand, but maybe... just maybe he'd also know.... just know.

Mark shifted against the bed since Collin's face was in his neck and his arms were around his waist. He continued to shift until he was comfortable against the bed with Collin against him and a second arm snaked around Collin to complete the loop. His eyes closed as his fingers curled and spread gently against the blonde's back while replaying the sound of ocean waves in his mind so he knew what rhythm to keep. He tilted his head back to give Collin's face a bit of room on his throat and gazed at the ceiling with absent wonder. Why did this feel so natural?

Reflecting, Mark realized in that moment that the only person he'd ever held like this was Collin. Girls would throw themselves at him and hang off of him, this was true, but Collin was the only one who was ever in his lap or who earned a hug with both arms. The one armed hug was given to the occasional friend, but... Mark's eyes opened as he wondered if the brow eyed boy in his arms was more special than he had originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Collin didn’t think, surprisingly, as he lay against Mark. He wiggled until he was more or less lying on him, and his mind shut down, or rather shut up. It was finally content, everything was finally perfectly alright. He was where he was meant to be. He didn’t know what that meant, but his mind said it, and he believed it, trusting in it.

There was no urge to speak, and the idea of moving felt stupidly overrated. All he really wanted was to spend the rest of his life listening to the dull pattern of his heart and drifting in and out of reality. It would have been a beautiful place to just fade out of existence. He didn’t want to die-Collin loved life too much to want to die-but he wanted to just stop existing, because this would be the perfect happy end. If he could just go on and live his life, but rewind to this point every time he got close to death, then his life would be perfect.

"I love you," he decided abruptly. It wasn’t uncommon for Collin to tell his friends how much he loved them. Freckles and Angel heard it about eight times a day, while Alana got it only twice. Giddeon...well, it depended on if he was being a dick or not. This wasn’t even the first time Collin had said it to Mark, but it was the first time he had meant it romantically. He was certain the other wouldn’t know that, but that didn’t matter. At least Collin knew it and could say it.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

Mark was snapped out of his thoughts by the words mumbled against his neck. For whatever reason they felt different today, and Mark knew that they only felt different because he wasn't thinking like he was usually thinking around Collin. Something was different, but he wasn't sure what had changed...so he acted accordingly. His hand continued to rub Collin's back as he nuzzled the top of the faux blonde's head in silent response. He was never sure what to say whenever Collin told him these things, and normally when it was said to him or to others Mark just gazed in confusion but accepted it as the kind of love one has for a pet or a sibling. They're basically the same thing from what he gathered.

"You too." The words came in a calm mumble. Why couldn't he handle it like how Freckles or Angel handled the ILY? They were always more than happy to receive such a statement and returned it with an 'I love you too!' and a hug or something along those lines. Gideon always reacted like the plague was on him, or he would pull out one of his classic man hug, brofist, 'no homo' ceremonies. They had to be ceremonies since they always ended with a wink and a 'no homo' and they always fit the same damn pattern every fucking time...fuck, if there was a zombie movie he'd hope Gideon was among the first to get killed off... maybe he should write a story where Gideon was a minor character and have him ripped to pieces because he was masturbating instead of contributing to the welfare of the group? Seemed reasonable, he'd just womanize the female zombies anyway.

Mind trilling away from Gideon since he didn't want to upset himself, Mark's eyes trailed to the closet and he began to wonder what was inside yet again. He could ruin the moment by prying it open... he so wanted to see Collin cry, but only because of him and not because of someone else or something else. If Collin was crying because of someone else he might have actually felt angry, though he wasn't quite sure since he had yet to see Collin cry when sober and when they were drunk tears didn't count because they were typically from laughing too much. He decided to begin to prod and see if the urge to carry out his desires came. If not, he'd just laze about on the bed with Collin in his arms. He didn't want to let go anyway. "What's in your closet anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 am

Collin wondered if he had made things awkward with his random declaration. It hadn’t seemed so weird inside of his head, but maybe his tone said more than his words did. Tensing at the thought, he frowned faintly and stubbornly nuzzled against Mark anyway. If his friend didn’t like it, he could push him off or something. With the calm mumble and the continued rubbing, he decided that it wasn’t so awkward after all. Relief filled him, and he smiled softly to himself. His hands slid to caress Mark’s shoulders, a lazy massage. Considering the things that he and Freckles had done, there wasn’t much that Collin considered over the line for friends, short of blatant genitals-touching, and even that didn’t count if drunk or both single and one had suffered a recent bad break up-though they had never stooped that low.

Just as he started to drift back to the happy thoughtless place, he heard that question and froze. Stiffening, he wiggled to look at Mark’s face. "Clothes and stuff," he answered with a vague wave of his hand. "Lots of stuff. It is actually a mess." Such a blatant lie and it obviously was. Collin kept his things organized. His close was the rule, not the exception. Only a few things weren’t, and that was because he hadn’t had the chance that morning. It was embarrassing to consider, really. "It doesn’t matter."
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Well that was just flat out suspicious. Mark perked a brow and glanced at the closet with obvious curiosity wondering what was in there... "A better question, I suppose, is why don't you want anyone to know what's inside your closet?" He asked calmly, brushing his fingers along Collin's back. "Any hints as to why you can't trust anyone to know what's inside? Not even me, your best friend who holds no ill judgements towards you?" He asked with a small glare.

"Really if you're going to lie put more effort into it... If you don't make a better lie, I'm going to force you to open it for me." He said pleasantly, not sure how he was going to get Collin to do as he wished but he was certain he'd find a way... either that or just open it himself. Laying on his side he closed his eyes and stretched his arms a bit. "So lets try again. Collin, what's in your closet?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Collin tensed, trying to think of a good way to distract Mark, but his mind kept circling around to the dark, twisting fear. It had been there since he had started collecting very toys and tools, and as Mark lightly touched his back, his mind was only farther distracted. Curse his stupid, childish infatuation.

Pressing his face against Mark's shoulder, he attempted to sound whiny as he protested, "I'm not lying. What kind of things could be in my closet that I would have to hide?" Despite his arguing, he froze as he heard the threat. Sitting up, he moved away from Mark so he could glare at him. His small mouth was pursed in a pout and he argued, "There is nothing in there that you need to worry about." There that was the truth.

Except now he felt more nervous, and the thought of being made to open it caused him to shiver. It was even more embarrassing than wearing a dress-he realized. Unconsciously, he moved between mark and the closet doors.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Mark's brow perked lazily when Collin announced there was nothing he needed to see in there. This of course only made him more curious and slowly he found himself fantasizing once again. Of course reality and pretend were stretched pretty far from one another. He watched from the bed as Collin placed himself between him and the closet, now standing off the bed in a little nervous ball. He could tell by the way Collin's fingers twitched and the frazzled expression in his eyes that he was striking little nerves here and little fears there.

The Asian pondered what roads he could take. He knew Collin was... in a relationship, was that the right words to use? He knew Collin was hanging around someone new... boyfriend, lets call it a boyfriend. Mark recalled a conversation Collin had with him about having dignity and not sleeping with people-wait were they sleeping together or just kissing? Oh whatever. Mark wanted to know what the hell was in that damn closet and he was going to find out. If Collin was upset he'd shrug it off like it was a joke and expect Collin to just deal with it. It wasn't like they were going to be together for much longer anyway.

Mark rose from the bed and approached Collin, brushing the back of his hand against Collin's cheeks while leaning against him until Collin had backed up clear into the closet door. The hand against Collin's cheek traced down to cup his chin as his free arm curled around Collin's waist and pulled their hips together, one knee pressing between Collin's legs. Had Collin been wearing a shirt instead of a dress, Mark would have pushed his arm under the shirt however he settled for pushing his hand up along Collin's back over the damned fabric that seemed to be designed to make things more difficult.

His fingers searched for a zipper near Collin's nape however his efforts proved futile. No matter, he did so in such a way that it seemed as though he was merely brushing his hand up and down the crook of Collin's spine. Brushing his nose against Collin's, Mark's lips hung barely before the faux blonde. "Collin," Instead of making contact, Mark brushed his lips passed Collin's cheek trailing all the way to his ear. "What's in the closet?" He whispered in what he could only hope was a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 am

In hindsight, looking back a year or so later, Collin would probably think that he had screwed himself. If he had just shrugged it off and answered, clothes and crap, Mark would have let it go. The unnecessary comments were what betrayed him. Whether it was sincerely nerves making him stupid or if some little subconscious part of him wanted the truth out in the open, he wasn’t sure. Of course, any time he caught himself looking back and wondering, he stubbornly assured himself it was stupidity and fear, but he still wondered.

As the taller boy stood up, his breath caught, and the faux blonde found himself taking a step back towards the door. The instant he felt Mark’s hand against his cheek, however, he froze both physically and mentally, somehow surprised by the gesture even though they had just been cuddling. Even he couldn’t explain his reaction to that, but it was the weight of Mark leaning into him that had him walking backwards until his back hit the closet door. His hands remained by his sides as he watched Mark’s face, wondering what he was thinking. His own cheeks flamed a bright red, even as he struggled to pull his thoughts away from any and all perverted tracks.

Shivering delicately as the feeling of the hand along his spine, Collin pressed farther back against the closet, half thinking to keep it closed, but halfway trying to find some proof he was still in reality. After all, reality was rarely nice enough to have his first crush-first love if you’d be so indulgent-pressed between his legs. It took a considerable amount of self control for teenage hormones not to take over, especially with their lips so close. His dark eyes closed as he drew an unsteady breath and felt the lips brush over his cheek.

"C-crap. None of it would interest you," he answered. Finally, his body responded a little, and his hands rose up to push slightly at Mark’s chest. "P-please step back. I...I can’t think with you so close." That was a lie. He was thinking just fine, of all of the perverted things they could do. The consequences of such thoughts, however, would be more than he could stomach. Of course, he didn’t consider asking Mark what his supposed straight best friend was doing molesting him. Giving another light push, he opened his eyes, and for a brief moment, Collin saw his own reflection in the mirror that ran beside his bed.

His dark eyes were huge, filled with the perverted thoughts and also desperate pleading. His lips were slightly redder than usual, since he had bitten and sucked on them earlier to the get the sticky goo off of them. His cheeks, however, were far redder from the blushing. There was a slight, uncertain tremble to his whole body, and he looked delicate, annoyingly so.

Collin suddenly wished he was taller and a dom. At least then Mark wouldn’t be able to turn him into a quivering heap of brainless infatuation just by using an unpracticed seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)   Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadbury Creme Eggs (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next