Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L I A R [P/M?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 pm

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 125284766321063488

Lele stayed shivering and numb as BB took care of her - she didn't even really notice the warmth from the towel, or the soft, comforting whispers. It was all fantasy to her - right now, what was happening couldn't be truth.
It could never be her truth.

Suddenly, when the eye contact was achieved, the situation seemed to slam into her face, and she instantly curled away, and stared at BB with wide, confused and fearful eyes

"You.. why?" she couldn't form the words - she couldn't seem to express her confusion, but as she blinked further, understanding the words spoken to her, and finally seeing the pale, sickened face infront of her, she continued to pull back, and regained a sense of calm

"I-it's okay. I-i can do it. N-no p-pain meds. J-just give me the a-alcohol. I'm u-used to it. I-i can do it. I-i can do it." she added with more emphasis... it wasn't only that she knew the other girl didn't want to, but right now, she knew the feeling of another human beings' hands roaming over her would be too much - she needed the comfort of her own skin.

"P-please." she choked "L-let me do it. I-i always do. E-every night." she said, choking with a sob... she didn't really know what she was saying - what she was pleading... but it just came out.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:32 pm

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 6-1

Something about that soft, timid, broken voice brought her more firmly into control. Drawing in a sharp breath, she grabbed what she needed from the cabinet and climbed back to sitting on the ledge of the tub, putting the items just beyond the brunette's reach. The other was shaking so bad that she knew that it wouldn't do her much good to try and treat herself.

"Honey, I don't like you enough to let you," BB said, going for being a bitch. At least Leonore could get that: BB was using kindness as a form of torture. The quivering girl could trust her, simply because she was cruel enough to do something like that-or some shit along those lines. BB knew that all of the popular kids had twisted notions of reality-though she was beginning to question her own. After all, she had one of those preps in her tub, topless, and she wasn't taking pictures for blackmail.

Ah, well, she couldn't be sane all of the time.

Somehow, she knew better than to rub or dab at Lele. Instead, she poured the cleansing liquid where the cuts were, letting it treat them alone. In the back of her head, a voice chimed that it would make the wounds more likely to scar, but she couldn't care less. Let it scar, let the girl remember she had been strong enough to survive this. That was all that she really could get out of this, because the worst scars weren't going to be effected by an outside agent.

Once all of the scrapes, abrasions, and cuts on her torso were treated, BB picked up the bandages. "Move forward so I can get this all the way around you. If you don't, I'll move you by force, and that will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me." While it wasn't a bluff, she knew she wouldn't purposefully make it painful for Lele. All she wanted to do was to have this over. Yes, her help was unwanted. The other's weak protest had told her as much. She didn't really care. Tonight, at least, she was going to take care of her, by force if need be.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Feeling the strong, stinging liquid splash over her wounds, Lele could hardly bite back the scream, and her eyes flew open - seeing white.
After a few moments, everything became numb, and she fell, listless against the tub.

Hearing BB's words, she almost smiled, feeling somewhat comforted by the fact that she could now recognize the girl before her.

Still, she made the effort to grab onto the tub, and lift herself up from the tub. In slight horror, she felt the blood from the cuts on her back sticking to the tub, and, hissing in pain, she suddenly grabbed the tub of alcohol from BB and poured it down her back to help her peel herself form the tub.

She knew it was a disgusting sight... but right now, all appearances had been shot through the window.

When she was finally fully up, she shakily handed the bottle back.

Was she smiling bitterly? She didn't really know what expression she was wearing.

*Did I pass out?* she wondered, and tried opening her eyes - but nothing happened, as she remained in blackness
*I passed out....*
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 pm

BB, Bounce Back, the kid that couldn't be broken, was about to curl up in a corner and cry...or vomit...or cut. She hadn't tried cutting before, but she had a few friends that did it for stress management. They swore by it. Most of them were older than her, so they had survived. Surely she could. After all, she could survive just about anything. She was stronger than most of them, or so they told her, so she'd be alright.

Realizing that her thoughts were hysterical, she swallowed hard and did her best to take a deep breath. Seeing as how little miss priss (god, could she even call her that anymore?) was handling it just fine, she wasn't going to be showed up by her. Instead, she took the bottle and poured a little more, just to be sure. Then very slowly, very carefully, she began to bandage her. Once everything was wrapped and covered, she picked up the towel again and slung it around the frail arms. She knew it was more for her benefit than Leonore's. Sure, it was cold in there, but more than that, the sight sickened her. Everything was covered beneath a clean, crisp, white bandage, but that only seemed to make it worse.

Wrapping her arms carefully around Lele's shoulders, she leaned her forehead into the back of the brunette's head. It hid her completely from her and kept her immobile. Her hold was light, gentle, comforting, but more than that, it held BB get a grasp on herself. After all, she always needed someone to hold onto.

She held Lele for less than half a minute and the stood up. Walking back to crouch by the tub in front of her, she told her, "David always got there in time to take care of Alex's lower half, so I'm not exactly a pro at bandaging and treating legs and personal parts. If you want, I can fumble through it or I could call Rachael. I know you're not keen on having people find this out, and I can give you my word that they won't from me, but Rachael won't tell either, and she has had to deal with some pretty severe things before." Her words were soft, uncertain, an actual offer rather than her snappish haggling before.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Lele was still roaming between consciousness and dreams, but when she heard the offer something startled in her

"N-no please don't - not anyone else... can't have anyone else... see me like this" she was shaking her head uncontrollably, but she calmed herself down, and looked at BB
"Please." she said calmly, and then laughed a little
"I'm... sorry I'm such a mess. Can't believe anyone else is actually seeing this... I've... always thought about it. Came to believe it would never happen... and now, look who it is?" another, bitter laugh, and she lifted herself further in the tub.

For some reason, she seemed back to... 'normal'. The numbness, and feeling of 'being used to it' finally seemed to return.

The strength seemed to have returned too, as she fully lifted herself from the tub, and took off her skirt.
"No need for the underwear, they have enough kindness to leave that area untouched." she said with a smile, and then took hold of the alcohol bottle once more, and quickly, efficiently, poured it over each scar - with no hiss of pain whatsoever.

For some reason, in her mind, she almost felt stupid for having screamed or trembled - she'd been through so much worse, why put up such a humiliating show?
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 am

"Right, no Rachael and no calls from me th-shit," she cut herself off. As the removed her skirt, she scrambled out of the room. Leaning back in, she told her quickly, "I will be right back. Don't try to stand up, because I don't need to have to clean blood up off of the floor. Fuck."

The last word was a childish whine and she bee-lined to the phone. Dialing a familiar number quickly, she tapped her foot, waiting. Finally there was a click and-"You're fired."

Jaw dropped, BB scrambled for a moment to regather her thoughts. The voice of her manager so coolly dismissing her certainly threw her for a loop. After all, he had been so great about understanding the last few times. As soon as her mind snapped into gear, she said, "Look, I know you're pissed, but something happened. I don't even know how this happened, but I found this girl beat up, and I'm taking care of her. She's one of the freaks that fears the cops and authoritative figures. It really isn'-"

"BB, there is always something with you," the voice sighed. She could just imagine Marcus sitting back behind the bar, rubbing his eyes and shaking his head. Silently, she apologized to him for that stress. "I can't keep saying it is okay. You're always doing this to me. We nearly lost customers tonight because there was no one to fill in for you."

"Damn it all," BB sighed, before nodding. "Fine. Whatever. I just got the job trying to help Momma, and it isn't like she takes any of my money. I can do without. Thanks, Marcus. Sorry." With that, she hung up, not caring to hear whatever measly apology he was going to work up.

Dropping the phone back into the cradle, she walked back into the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. "You got me fired," she informed Lele, her voice teasing, rather than angry. Walking over, she picked up a wash rag and soaked it in warm water. Carefully, she began to wash the exposed skin, careful to not get the bandages too wet. As she did so, she added, "Guess we're close enough to even." Tilting her head as she shifted to wash Lele's neck, she thought for a moment and then added, "No, but I'll make it even in a bit. Are you hungry? Believe it or not, I'm an okay cook."

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 am

Lele was busying herself with scrubbing, cleaning - as if she was in her own bathroom. She wondered if she had snapped, but when BB came back in telling her she had been fired because of her, she still felt a pang of guilt.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled earnestly, but she couldn't help but find the words thick, and hard to speak.

She was sorry for so many things - her friends, lying to them day after day... so many lies, to so many people who trusted her an believed in her. Sorry to her parents - she's always wanted to tell them sorry, sorry for being born, sorry for making them so unhappy... but now, she was apologizing to someone and about something completely different. But she still menat it.

When she felt the washcloth dabbing over her, the sensation was so unfamiliar that it sent shivers and jolts of shock and fear down her spine *I'm not used to this* she thought, whining in her head - but she kept it together, she couldn't come completely undone... and then she shook her head.

"T-thankyou... but I won't trouble you any further." There it was. She was back, as she plastered that charming smile once more on her face, and turned to face BB

Standing up and having grabbed a towel to dry herself off - making sure to not get any blood on the towel, she then took a deep bow

"You have been very kind to me. I will find a way to repay this favor. Thank you very much. I think it is best I take my leave now."

She made to step out of the tub, making sure to aim for the carpet on the floor, so she would not put more than the minimum amount of water possible on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:58 am

"Wait around just a bit, okay," BB said, her hand resting lightly on Lele's back as the other stood. She grabbed a fresh towel, one that had been placed over the heater so it was warm. She slung it around the pale shoulders, hoping that the warmth would be comforting. Pulling a light hand on her elbow, she told her clearly, "I want to show you something, okay? I mean, if you're so eager to run back there, I can't stop you, but at least dry yourself off and I figure this is nondescript enough that your parents won't realize it isn't yours," she explained as she picked up the white sleeping outfit.

She put it back on the counter as she went and picked up Leonore's clothing. Glancing at her, she told her, "I don't think this can be saved from the blood, but since I did cut up your blouse, I'll pay you back for it, okay?" There was something quicker, more business like about her manner. After all, she couldn't be nice to this girl, not for long. She wasn't going to anymore harm-or she was going to try not to-but being nice was out of the question.

"And-uh-no need to be sorry about the job. It wasn't like they were paying me enough to actually get into college," she added with a laugh, an actual laugh, because that was how she viewed herself and any future she might have: laughable.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 am

Lele couldn't help it, as she actually took the time to consider whether to follow BB or to go back upstairs to her room.
After a short moment, she cast her eyes downwards and nodded, a silent "Okay."

She grimaced slightly at the mention of paying back for her clothes

"Don't worry about it. I should be paying you for this mess... and it's fine. I have a lot of the same clothes. This isn't the first time I've ruined clothes you know.." she trailed off lightly

and she finally fully stepped out of the tub, keeping the towel wrapped around her, and put on the offered clothes.

The feeling of being helped was so foreign that she felt she could do nothing but just go along with it... but when she heard that laughter, when she was passing the cloth over her head, she said lightly, clearly, and cutting off BB's laughter:

"-you lie to yourself too often."

Her eyes widened suddenly - as she just realized what she had spoken - not knowing why she had even spoken it, and a deep blush spread across her face, as she quickly cast her head downwards and away

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." she cut herself off, biting her lip, and dropped her arms to her sides, almost waiting for a fist to connect with her face, or something of that like, as she tensed herself in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 am

"Yeah, I guess that is true...but still, maybe someday, I'll pay you back," BB chuckled, oddly relieved that the girl was going to stick around. Though she didn't realize it, she felt protective of her now. Maybe it was just a maternal thing or maybe it was something more, that same something more that made her act even meaner to this pitiful creature than she did to her friends.

BB's eyes widened in shock when she was called a liar. Shaking her head, she patted the other on the head lightly and assured her, "Babycakes, I don't lie to myself. That is the main problem." Flashing her a winning grin, the same one that kept Rachael from getting annoyed with her, David from hating her, and Alex from pitying her, she walked out of the room and tossed over her shoulder, "But if you think so, I'll think about it." Of course, she wouldn't, but it was the offer that was supposed to matter.

Into the livingroom, she sauntered, before realizing that she was still wearing Leonore's blood on her clothes. With a soft sound, something between distress and disgust and sadness, escaped her and she frantically stripped. Standing naked, she looked around before walking to the window and drawing the curtain shut. "I am going go find something warm. There are socks in the basket. Put on a few pairs, okay?" she said, as she headed towards her room. Leaving the door open, she found a pair of camo sweat pants and a black sweatshirt. Pulling on them both, she walked out, a spring in her step and a grin on her face.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, tilting her head. "Like, I know it hurts, but hungry? Cold? Sleepy? You could crash on the couch or my bed if you want." It was obvious by the way she spoke that she had plans, somewhere that she wanted to take Leonore, all preparation before getting going. Of course, BB always spoke like that when she was trying to get her head moving forward.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 am

The pat on the head shocked Lele - but not as much as the smile. In a sick, annoying way it reminded her of when she would plaster on a smile - only BB's seemed more real... but deep down, she felt it was fake.

"I do... still think so." she murmured quietly, and shuffled to follow BB, and the back of her mind - her pride, seemed to scream

*You're acting like a submissive puppy! What is wrong with you - act like the woman you are supposed to be!*

but another side of her brain seemed to murmur back
*What else am I supposed to do? Act like a snob when being taken care of? That would demolish any pride left.*

She turned away, slightly blushing when she saw BB strip, and quickly occupied herself with putting on two pairs of socks. She was starting to feel warmer - and even though she had still been trembling quite a bit before from the cold, it was now dimming to a bare shiver.

At the offer, she shook her head, murmuring a
"I'm okay, thanks"
her hair was starting to fluff and it sprayed a few droplets of water around her when she shook her head. She had her fingers gripped around the bottom of the offered cloth, two pairs of socks on, her eyes were quite large and she seemed to wear a 'i'm a lost puppy' expression - she shook her head once more to try and dispel it, as she was now quite sure - that appearance she had been so careful to build of calm, cool strength was completely demolished.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 am

"Good, good, got the socks on?" BB asked as she pulled on two pairs of her own. Making sure that Leonore did, she sprung to her feet nimbly. "Good. Now, we have to be careful and quiet with this. There aren't a lot of people on the fifth floor, where we're headed, but you still need to be careful. The floor up there is a little shaky. David's fatass fell through twice the last time we went up there."

She laughed at the memory, but she remembered how she hadn't laughed then, how she had screamed and lunged for him just a second too late, how he would have been gone if not for Alex, how Alex, who was the heaviest and most likely to fall through, hadn't even hesitated to dive for the-at that time-blonde, and how none of them had even realize that it was because Alex loved him. Yeah, she laughed at the memory, because she hadn't been able to laugh then and because of everything that had happened since.

Heading towards the door, she added, "You're light enough nothing new will break under you, but you should still follow my steps, okay? Don't want you falling." There was a grin on her face and something joking about the way she said it, raising the question if she even meant it about the floor falling through. With BB, it was quiet possibly just her idea of a joke.

In the hall, she paused, once more making certain that Leonore was following her. Maybe it was because the other looked helpless, looked loss, but she wanted to show her some place that had been a second home to BB, a place of safety. Yes, she had never needed to escape her actual home, but there had been times, places, and memories that she had needed away from, and that had been the best place for her to go. It had been the only place for her to go. Sharing it with her friends had been natural. Sharing it with Leonore was impulse.

She just hoped that she didn't come to regret it.

BB's steps were quick, pointed, and deliberate, heading towards the stairs, hesitating and twirling, like an impish fae leading the way. Of course, fae creatures led to doom, and she was hoping to lead to salvation, but she couldn't argue that they had delightful flare in the way they handled it.

On the steps, she moved slowly, stopping over and over just to make certain Leonore was able to keep up with her. The smile on her face was bright, eager, and she realized it wasn't just for the fragile girl that followed her. She sincerely was eager to be up at her hang out, her hide out, her own little place close to heaven. It had been weeks since her last visit, since the last time she had wanted to go, but with everything in her head, it suddenly seemed so important to go, so she went.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:47 am

Lele just stayed silent, as she followed - and watched with some fascination the dancing figure in front of her. Once again, it struck her to see how free this person seemed to be, and how much she envied it.

But she stayed silent and followed, listening to the chatter, and silently wondering what she was going to be shown - where she was going to be taken.

She also wondered... would things ever be the same? After this, would BB go back to treating her coldly - as Lele herself treated BB coldly as well? She wondered so many things... but her finally question was; did she want something more from BB?

As they walked up the first staircase Lele couldn't help but hesitate, and looked over at her apartment door in fear, and her legs seemed to turn to lead. Should she really be doing this?

She cast her eyes downwards, and took in a little breath.
*I'm not doing anything wrong.* she thought to herself, and she continued walking up the next set of steps, hurrying a little to make sure she was only a few steps behind BB. She needed at least that comfort.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 am

Up on the fifth story, she paused, grinning at Lele. "Final floor~ Only two rooms are livable, the one over yours and then the one next to it. The rest of them are empty. If you ever need to get away, all of the rooms have locks," she told her, walking over to one of the rooms and opening the door to prove it true. Glancing around the empty apartment, she waved Lele forward before telling her, "There are a few weak spots on this floor. The apartment manager is more concerned with keeping the outer structure firm, so this stuff rotted a bit. When something falls in, he'll patch it up, but that is the most he ever really does. Says it is cheaper just to let these rooms rot than to fix 'em, since we don't always manage to fill the rooms that are functional."

As she spoke, she ignored her mind, ignored the same questions that were going through Lele's head: where would this lead? What would come after? All she could do was swear no where and nothing, because anything more would hurt too much. She had done this before, and she knew where it led. She wasn't ready for that again. Plus, Leonore was doubtlessly a shining example of heterosexual tendencies. It would be stupid to even speculate. She was helping someone else out, and she would let it end at that.

Walking farther into the room, she stepped pointedly on the lighter colored flooring. Any time it creaked, she froze and held the same pose for a moment. Nothing happened though, so she walked farther into the room, heading towards the bedroom. Glancing back, she grinned and added, "But if the rooms aren't a good enough place to hide, I have somewhere a little more out of the way of everybody and everything...are you strong enough to keep a good hold on something? Just for a minute, because I can probably pull you up pretty quickly." Thinking about it, she paused, already in the bedroom. There was a hole in the roof and beneath it, there were several things stacked up in a precarious pile.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:23 am

Lele listened to BB's... 'tour' with interest, as she realized that she could have a safe place to go away to... but she was also worried that if she ever tried to get away to this place when she knew a beating was coming, she would only get so much worse in return. It's not like she could run away.

But still, this area had captured her interest - as well as the next 'secret spot' BB seemed to be so eager about.

She hopped from step to step - doing as was told and walking right where BB walked, only to notice that she had much larger steps, so she felt like she was playing a game of stepping stones.

That gave her an awkward, childlike feeling, but she didn't hate it. She was almost having fun. It was... weird.

At BB's comment, she couldn't help the pout and the following grumble "I'm not that weak... I'm good in sports and I have good endurance....." she hadn't meant to sound so pitiful - or cute, either, and hearing herself only increased the pout on her face.

Then, she stood, waiting for BB to go up to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 am

BB laughed at Leonore. It wasn't the mean mocking laugh, but the same happy, hearty laughter that came when she thought of her friends, the same laugh that her mother had and she adored. Covering her face, there was a light blush on her cheeks as she told the brunette, "Don't take this the wrong way, but if you weren't you, you'd almost pass as cute."

'If you weren't you, what does that even mean?' BB questioned herself as she scrambled up the pile of stuff. It wasn't like Leonore had ever done or said anything to her. She just, unfortunately, reminded her of someone. The young rebellious girl thought that she should feel guilty for that, but as she jumped up, fingers catching on the edge of the roof, she knew that she wouldn't. She knew that there were types of people, and the certain type came with pain, especially for her.

Since the material beneath her fingers, she swung her other arm up, and pulled herself up, over the ledge. Turning back around, she laid on the ledge and asked, "Still think that you can make it on your own?"

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 am

Lele huffed, as a bright blush dusted her cheeks, and she pouted further "not cute.." she grumbled

- she was used to "gorgeous" , "beautiful" , "stunning", but she had never been called cute - unless it was by other parents when she was younger. Now, it felt like belittling... only in a more.. 'embarrassing' way? She wondered, trying to sort things out in her mind.

As she watched BB expertly fling herself up onto the roof, she blinked, and then huffed at the challenge - BB seemed to love to rile her up, and so she attempted to do the same - but as she lifted her arms up, stretching her body, her now scabbing wounds were protesting, so, defeated, she put them back down with a soft, disappointed "oh."

She looked up at BB, avoiding her face "Sorry, uhm, I don't think I can... my scabs, they'll.... sorry." she said quietly, unsure of how to proceed, until she finally looked into BB's eyes, somewhat pleadingly.
She really didn't want to have to ask to be pulled up - and she was worried, even if she was pulled up, that she would begin to bleed once more.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Seeing the other getting ready to join her, BB slithered back from the edge. Drawing her rear into the air like a cat stretching, she yawned, feeling good up in the night air. It was cold, but she knew that the night gown she had given to Leonore should keep her mostly warm. The sweat pants and hoodie she wore were more than enough to keep her comfortable. Compared to the state of undress she had been flaunting quite frequently the past few days, it was very warm, though a breeze caught the hem of her shirt, lifting it and sending a chill down her back.

Instantly she sat up and pressed the hem down, trying to block it out, though a shiver rippled through her. As she did, she watched the smaller girl lift her arms up. For a moment, her breath caught, a wolfish grin on her face. Challenging others was so much fun, especially when they surpassed her expectations. Leonore even being up there passed everything and anything she could have asked for from the girl.

When her arms dropped, BB felt her smile disappear, though she moved closer to the ledge. The soft words, delicate voice, it reached out to her. With a smile that was probably a little forced, she slithered so that her torso was hanging down. She was able to brush her fingers through her hair when she reached down, being gentle about it, maybe even comforting. Her eyes danced as he looked at her, thoughtful for a moment. Though she knew Leonore couldn't do it, she wasn't ready to give up.

With a rather daring, precarious move, she rolled over so that she was facing Leonore and only her lower legs were hooked onto the roof. For a moment, she hung there, her calves tightening and her heart picking up as she half expected the roof to fall through. When it didn't, her green widened and she held her arms out to her current companion. She couldn't think of anything else to say, but "Do you dare?"

If Leonore did dared, actually stepped close enough for BB to wrap her arms around the girl, BB would drew them both up. She had the upper body strength, was certain that if she could climb with David latched onto her back, she could do a simple sit up with the brunette's thin frame and hold the pose long enough for her to climb onto the roof.

If Leonore didn't dare, well, they could always find something saner to do.

BB watched, expectantly, but when the other lowered her arms, she knew that she couldn't do it. With a grin, she slithered so that her torso was hanging down. With a rather precarious and daring move, she rolled over and slid down so it was just her lower legs hooked on the roof. Holding her arms out to Leonore, her grin widened and she held out her arms. She couldn't help it, there was nothing else to say, but "Do you dare?"

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Once again, Lele couldn't help but huff at the challenge, and she set her face to be determined, as she took that decisive step towards BB, allowing the girls arms to be able to surround her completely.
"Of course." she said stubbornly, but she couldn't help but shiver a little at this strange, foreign closeness.
She didn't think she would have, but for some reason, she initiated the touch, as she wrapped her arms around BB, and waited for the latter to do the same, before she would be hoisted upwards, into what seemed like the night sky.

*A little romantic* she thought, until she froze as she realized what she was thinking
*I... was thinking romantic because the night sky is a romantic thing. Not about this situation. Or this person. Yeah, that's right.* she shook her head a little, silently laughing at how stupid she was being.

Still, she couldn't wait to see what BB had in stored for her. As it seemed to approach, her eagerness to see this hidden place increased - and so did her stubbornness to accept any challenge that lay in the road ahead.

*What road?* she thought, shaking her head lightly once more
*After this, it's done. Over. I need to remember that. There is no 'road'.* she thought, and was a little surprised at how much sadness that idea seemed to fill her with.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Once they were both on the roof, BB sprung to her feet and did a twirl. Bowing to Leonore, she gestured around the rooftop and announced, "Welcome to my favorite place in the world."

The roof was flat with a two foot ledge around the edge, intended to keep the workers safe. There were a few holes here and there on the roof, but most of them were boarded over at that point. It was easy to tell where it was safe to walk. In the dead center of the roof, far from the eyes of the street, there was a couch. On either end, there was a cooler.

In front of it was stacks of milk crates. Magazines were piled on top of them, though most of them were so wore by weather that you couldn't make sense of what the covers had been. Inside of the crates were bags of chips and boxes of the packaged candies.

There was a busted up TV set, the screen smashed and the insides long gone. The back was hinged and could open and close, an obvious sign of bored teenage minds. There was hopscotch drawn, leading up to one of the larger holes, and a jump rope was folded up in the center of the "coffee table" of milk crates. On the opposite side as the tv set, there was a bird cage, and inside of it, sat mirrors, knickknacks, and shattered bottles.

"I know, you're a little underdressed for such a high class place, but stick with me and you'll be fine," BB told her as she sauntered over to the couch. Plopping down, she kicked over one of the crates to grab a bag of chips. Ripping it open, she dug into the bag with a happy sound.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 pm

On a normal day, when Lele was covering an act, she would have been disappointed that this was the grand 'surprise'.

In front of friends, she wouldn't have even followed BB. Even if she had, seeing the sight of this place, she would have turned on her heel and walked away.

In front of family, she would have showed scorn for such an area.

But today was different. Today, had changed everything. She doubted she'd ever react in those ways again after this, as she really found herself brightly smiling in wonder at this little haven.

As her smile dimmed down a little - not the wonder, happiness or curiosity, just the physical smile itself, it remained as a somewhat proud smile - she was stupidly proud of herself to have taken up the dare.

Still, she continued to gaze about the room, and she found herself wishing that she had known this room before.
She didn't know why, but it seemed perfect.

Finally, her eyes landed back onto BB... and she instinctively shuffled herself towards BB, and also plopped herself lightly onto the couch besides BB.

Looking at her earnestly, Lele finally spoke in a relatively loud, clear voice

"Thank you for showing me this wonderful place." she said, with a real, genuine smile on her lips.

She dropped her head on the back of the couch and stared up, silently thinking - and enjoying the silence.

She thought of her favorite things - her favorite colours, food, drinks... just thinking of the simple things that helped her forget about the rest. This new place seemed to have that effect on her -
*Here,* she thought *I'm safe. I don't have to worry about all the other things. I'm safe.*

Her eyelids began to fall a bit, as they seemed to get heavier with each passing second.

"Thankyou." she said again, softer, but still as clear and earnest.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 pm

"Don't mention it. I'll bring a ladder up here for you. Was supposed to for David, but since he pissed me off the last time I remembered it, I forgot to," BB told her with a laugh. Shaking her head, she slouched back, still munching on the potato chips and gazing up on the sky. Being up on the roof of a five story building always made her giddy. There was nothing around them, since most of the apartment buildings were at least one if not two stories shorter. It meant she could see everything, even perked in the dead center of the roof.

Offering Leonore the bag of chips, she added, "If you bring any of your jock boyfriends up here to look out at the stars or whatever, that is cool. Just put a sock on the knob of the door. Spare us all that embarrassment, you know?" The memories that sprung up at those words made her watch to cringe, but she only grinned, trying to reenforce the fact that she wasn't someone for Leonore to like. In fact, she'd much rather the other girl hate her. That would make things so much easier.

When she realize that Lele was starting to space out, she sprung to her feet. Reaching into the bag, she began to toss chips about on the roof. As she did so, she walked around, making certain to spread them evenly. A few handfuls, she crushed into tiny pieces so that more birds could enjoy them, and once all of that was gone, she walked to the ledge and poured them over, grinning when the wind caught them and spread them even farther along the street.

Humming softly, she walked to the makeshift coffee table and jumped on top of it. With an impish grin, she asked, "Do you think I can sing?" She couldn't stand silence, least of all comfortable silences. There was too much that could be said, too much being shared. It made her shaky and sick, especially at the moment. It was better to play a game, any game, than sit quietly while her soul was being cut at.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Lele shook her head with a smile at the offered chips, and then a deep blush seemed to assert its position on her face

"Wha- no no," she said, a little frantically
"I don't have a boyfriend - never had a boyfriend" her hands waving about still as frantic, until they finally moved in a notion to point out her body
"How could I?" she said, a little sadly, but then she laughed
"But thanks for the warning, I'll make sure not to enter if I ever see a sock on the doorknob."
She watched with silent happiness as BB got rid of the rest of the chips in her own way - the crumbs for the birds, setting them free in the wind... it was fun to watch. Lele had never been able to take the time and enjoy simple moments like these.

She laughed a little at BB's jump and proclamation, and said, still softly laughing

"If you actually tried, I bet you can~", and she suddenly sat up in interest
"Go on and sing! I want to hear~" she said with a laugh, the merriment reaching her eyes - which, to her, was rare.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

'Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare,' she snarled silently at her heart as it went to skip a beat. The organ quickly straightened up, beating properly. She was not going to let it get any stupid, pigheaded ideas. Once it even got an inkling of hope, it was impossible to beat down, so she smashed it over the head violently then and there. Whether Leonore was single, had a boyfriend, or was just selling her body on the street corner, it was all one in the same. The stupid, fickle muscle in her chest could suck it up and piss off. It was none of her business.

"Oh honey, even to mock you, I wouldn't go halfway when I am singing," she told her, another deep laugh rumbling out of her. Lowering her head, she snapped her fingers in the quick, jazzy rhythm. Her head nodded and she tapped a foot, solidly setting up the tempo before throwing her head back and beginning to belt out the lyrics. Her voice was low and raspy, sounding surprisingly like Etta James.

Though the lyrics were light and bouncy, there was something undeniably sexy about the way she sang. Maybe it was the way she moved her body, wiggling with the lyrics and barely resisting the urge to bounce around, or maybe it was the way she got this smoldering look on her face. Hopping down off of the crates, she walked around behind the couch, leaning back over it to look down at Leonore. Her mismatch eyes, one hidden and the other lidded, danced slowly over the other, and it was hard to say (even in her own head) if it was a part of the act or for her own enjoyment.

When she ran out and cupped the delicate chin, leaning in and lowering her singing to a low murmur, she knew that was all for the act, because even her heart was laughing in delight.

First song she sings:

Second song she sings:
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Lele watched and listened with fascination as BB sang, and couldn't help but smile a little at the show she was given too.
She felt warm, now - especially her toes, which had been frozen and numb before, were now much warmer, and she curled them a little in delight, as she lightly tapped her feet along with the song, moving her head to the beat as well.

When BB had gotten closer to her, Lele took more time to actually examine her, and she found that she was undeniably beautiful... her hair, short as it may be, still seemed smooth, and she secretly loved the rebellious air it gave off - and, she also silently agreed that short hair suited her much better than long hair.

However, when her chin was taken a hold of, and their faces were much closer, a blush dusted itself across her cheeks... but, then innocent girl that she was, she didn't really understand why - and instead, smiled softly

"Beautiful singing. I could almost hear the instruments accompanying you in the background" she remarked with a small laugh, and then added, even softer, with a slight raise of her eyebrows that gave her once again the puppy look
"Encore?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L I A R [P/M?]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: