Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L I A R [P/M?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm

A l i t t l e w h i t e l i e
N e v e r h u r t a n y o n e
N e v e r h u r t a n y o n e
T u r n s i n t o a n o t h e r
L i t t l e w h i t e l i e
S h a l l I t e l l a n o t h e r ?

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
Bambina Write | 17 | Female
D- Student | Part-Time Waitress
    BB, Bounce Back, the kid that couldn't be broken; that's what her momma had called her when she was eight years old. She had just "fallen down" a flight of stairs and hopped right back up, so it fit. Her momma had cooed it to her lovingly, as she drove away from the city that was all either of them had known. Still smelling of blood from "trying to save" her husband who had "fallen on" a knife, her mother had taken her away to a whole new life.

BB's real name, however, was Bambina, not that her Italian heritage was very apparent. She took after her mother's Asian appearance, though she was taller and curvier than her delicate mother. Her eyes had the same sharp angle as her mothers, though they were larger, more open. One was golden and the other green, though the gold eye was always hidden behind her dark bangs, even when she was a child. Five and an even half feet tall, she was average height for a woman, though she seemed to tower with confidence. After all, nine years ago, her mother had killed for her, and as she had grown up, she had no doubt that her mother would do it for again.

Even though the two of them were living in a shitty apartment, barely able to make ends meet, and never quite full, she was happy. Her head was full of dreams, and her mother did everything possible to make certain that they didn't die.

Eight years ago, they had arrived in the small city of Romney. It was tucked away in the mountains, a community that was almost impossible to escape. There weren't many jobs, and none of them paid well. Once you were in, it was like a life sentence. Still, people kept coming, because the crime rates were low, and the schools weren't so crowded. That was supposed to make things better.

Of course, that didn't stop the same typical bull crap from happening there that happened everywhere: there were bullies, cliques, racism, and homophobia. BB had found a group of open minded friends even when she was little, but liberal was associated with drug addicts in Romney and her friends did their damnest to prove that stereotype right.

"Momma~ I'm heading to school. Love you," BB called, knowing that her momma was passed out face down on the couch. The woman was her idol, but she still had issues of her own. Even though her mother wasn't a saint, BB still respected her, still loved her. It was impossible to not be a little fucked up with everything that had happened. No matter her issues, her mother still got up every after noon, cooked dinner for BB, and then got ready to work night shift at the plant, where she was harassed by her male coworkers. That took strength, and BB was caught in helpless awe because of that.

Dressed in a sports bra and camo cargo pants, BB ran down the stairs of her appartment complex. Before she got to school, she would pull a white button up out of her backpack, but since she had to run all the way to school, she chose to not to let her shirt get wrinkled. Grades didn't matter, but appearances did.

Out on the street, she froze when she saw a moving van. Eyes narrowing, she barely remembered that the apartment directly above hers on the fourth floor was open. A3 was her home, while A4 was apparently getting a new tenant.

Deciding not to flash her neighbors, she went to pull on her shirt, only to catch sight of a familiar figure. Making a loud, rude noise, she exclaimed, "Please tell me this is a joke. You're moving in here?" Before her was Leonore Brookes, a self centered, book smart prep. In BB's mind, this was a nightmare coming true. She hated dealing with the preps at school, but having to deal with one at home: she actually shuddered, though a cold breeze running up her back certainly didn't help.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 125284766321063488

"I wish I could be just like you."
"You're so beautiful."
"You're so smart."
"You're so fit."
"You're so cool."
"You're so... perfect."

She was used to it all. Leonore Brookes - one of the top students of the school walked through the corridors with a bright smile on her face, along with a group of friends surrounding her.
At school, she was never alone, she was a queen.
All the boys wanted to date her, all the girls envied her, and wanted her friendship - and no one ever dared - or even wanted, to be cruel to her.

As she walked, she could feel her long light brown hair breeze behind her, and she loved the cool freshness that seemed to envelope her body.

She smiled, laughed, chatted - putting in the appropriate funny comments here and there in each conversation. Her presence was never unknown, and her opinion was always valued.

In classes, she worked hard - earning approval from even the strictest teachers, and the snobbiest students of the class. All adored her.
Besides, if anyone ever had any complaints, or if she had any homework late, all she had to do was flash a smile and say sweet words and all would fall before her. Be it teacher, student, or even strangers.

School was her haven.

However, when she would go home....

She shook her head. She couldn't bear to think of it - not while she was in school. She had to keep her appearance, but she couldn't help feel her smile falter - and of course, people noticed.

"Lele, are you alright?" Vanessa asked - she was a shy, but sweet girl. Very smart, and she admired Leonore a lot.
Lele mustered a smile "I'm okay, just felt a little faint. Maybe it's the weather? Hasn't it been so cold lately?" she quickly redirected the conversation - and although it seemed to work on the others, Vanessa seemed to continue glancing her way... or maybe that's just what she always does.

Lele shrugged it off (she was nicknamed Lele during preschool... now, most knew her by that. Some people didn't even know her real name.) and let her mind drift once more, when she was confident the conversation turned away from her.

*It's nearly the end of the day...* and her heart seemed to drop, and she fought to keep herself from biting her lip with worry

She couldn't help it. Everyday, at this hour, she would start to think about it. She was going to be forced to go home once again today...
*home.* she thought with a scoff. She had recently written an essay in english class, as to what "Home" was perceived as, and how it differed in each individual. She received her lowest grade in that piece, and she can still remember the bitter sarcasm and resentment she felt when the teacher made her read aloud to the class the essay that had been awarded top marks.

"A place of love, warmth and happiness. It is where you find your true self..." those words remained echoing in her head, and it seemed almost disgusting that she had had to speak the very words.

The bell rang, interrupting her thoughts, and she grabbed her bags - saying bye with all smiles and charm to all of her friends, and started walking to the school parking lot, where she would wait for her parents' car to arrive, and take her home.

Again, the thought of home brought her back to her thoughts.
Her home was dark, miserable, and cruel. All she had to do was walk through that door, and she would feel the heavy oppression sink down onto her - bearing her down, like a workload slamming onto a desk.
She tried to slip into her room - she didn't want to see or hear anyone... maybe she would get lucky today.

However, today, as her car pulled up and she carefully sat inside, her mother anounced
"We're moving today. To another apartment complex. Don't ask - it was your fathers idea."
Lele hadn't even the time to speak - to even react, and she was shut down.
All she did was nod "'Kay." she murmed softly, but instantly regretted it
Her mother seemed to perch in aggression, her eyes glowing and sharp, bearing down on her through the rear view mirror
"Excuseme?? Is that what they teach you in school? Is that how you talk to your mother?"
Lele only had the time to frantically open her mouth in a feeble attempt to catch herself, but her mother was quicker
"And sit straight girl! What the hell is that posture? And what happened to your hair? And look at all those wrinkles on your shirt? What is wrong with you, child?" she snapped
Immediately, Lele had straightened, smoothened every crease from her shirt and skirt, pulling up her socks to even lengths as well, and smoothing her hair as best she could
"I'm sorry, mom. I meant to say: Okay, I'll make sure to have my things ready to go by the set time allotted for our departure." she couldn't help but wince slightly, in hope that she was approved by her mother
"Pff. As if that makes any difference." - although her voice was harsh, her posture had relaxed a little, and it filled Lele with immense relief, but she jerked back to attention when her mother waved her hand about
"But good - we're going straight there tomorrow morning. We already packed your things... most of them, anyways." her mother glanced in the mirror at Lele's face once more
"Oh don't look at me like that," she snapped "You know very well you only have useless things. What else do you need other than your school supplies? And those gadgets and clothes that make you look sooo cool to your friends? The rest was junk anyways."
Lele swallowed down the anger. All her gifts from friends - anything she had bought for herself was sure to have been trashed.
She held it in. The scream that was biting and scratching to break through - but she kept herself together, and looked out the window until they reached her now desolate house.

That night, she was lucky. Her mother started coming down with a cold, so she requested her fathers presence for most of the night - so Lele was able to slip quietly into her empty room.
She took her iPod, put on her earphones and blasted the music. She finished homework, slipped into the kitchen to grab some food, and then later she did a few crunches and stretches.
Once she had enough, she went to use her shower, and then went to bed.
The entire night she couldn't bear looking at her bare room. It was void from everything.
"where you find your true self..." she could have laughed.
"Yeah." she murmured "Empty, void, ugly. My true self." she said bitterly, her voice cracking as salt mixed with leftover droplets from the shower.

The next morning, she was the first to slip in the back of the van. She sat straight and alert.
As her parents approached the van, she could see her mother huddle close to her father and watch as her sniffles and coughs increased as they got closer to the car. She knew what she had to do.
"Are you feeling any better this morning, mom?" she tried to coo, in a soft and caring voice, desperately hoping the venom wouldn't drip through her words
It was exactly what her mother had wanted to hear, as she through her hands up in exasperation
"Oh! How I feel just awful dear! My nose is just stuffed and my throat hurts like daggers and I can't feel my toes and...." she trailed off in her theatrics, and Lele winced a bit as she felt her fathers wary glare hover over her.

However, as both parents settled in the car, it became silent - interrupted only once in a while by coughs and sniffles, and Lele waited in anticipation to arrive at the new apartment complex.

As the car pulled up, she couldn't help but ogle the grand building in awe - but she quickly fixed her expression into a light, approving one - only for her parents... but it was slapped from her face when she heard a disgusting snort from behind her, and venomous words reached her ears.

Right. She had forgotten. There were those people too. The druggies. The losers - especially in the academic sense. The vulgar. The rebels.
She hated them. Every single one... but she couldn't lose face - she would not be brought down by such a type of person.
She turned around slowly and gracefully, until the 'attacker' was in sight - she could have snorted in return at the persons apparel, but she held it back, and left it at a slight shrivel of her nose - but she flattened it quickly - as she replaced it with a smile and some charm.

"Sorry. It seems we shall be living in the same apartment complex... but do not trouble yourself, this does not mean we have to associate. Ever.." She had the impulse to slap and curse at the girl, but she held herself back, and, thinking it was best to leave it at that - as she reminded herself *always avoid confrontation with these types of people... always avoid confrontation*, and she turned back around, attempting to shut off any conversation possible with such a vile character.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

"Damn straight we don’t have to associate. I wouldn’t be caught dead with you," BB spat venomously. It was all theatrics, scorn that she was expected to spit. In reality, she held very little malice for Lele herself, but she couldn’t stand to let even the slightest bit of friendliness show in front of one of them. If you treated them with even an inch of civility, they took advantage of you and screwed you over. BB new this much better than many others.

Still, when that uppity little bitch turned her back, BB resisted the urge to do something more, to push the issue. Seeing the girl’s parents, she could only imagine how they would react if she acted friendly with her. The way her parents looked at her, contempt barely concealed, she could just imagine the level of hell they would raise if she wrapped her arms around Leonore and nuzzled her face against that slender neck. Fighting with people was a thrill, it was energy and life and passion all wrapped in one. Those people screaming at her and their daughter that would definitely be fun. She could “defend” the little prissy bitch, and then later, listen with mirth as the girl had to deal with her parents at home. BB was willing to bet that they wouldn’t buy it if their daughter denied being gay, and she was even more certain that they wouldn’t be accepting.

"Hey, BITCH!" a high, boyish voice called.

L I A R [P/M?] Zeugsbi
David Martinez | 17 | Male
C- Student | Popular Local Vocalist

BB turned to look at the car. So far, there was only David in it, which meant they would have to pick up everyone else. With one last scathing look towards Lele, she darted over to the car. Leaning in the window, she pressed her arms together, purposely trying to look like a hooker. Giving David a lidded look, she purred, "Hey baby. Gonna give me a ride."

"Let me see the merchandise," the green haired boy commanded. His eyes flicked past BB briefly to Lele, but then returned to her. There was a grin on his face, a challenging “how far will you go?” and it was that look that had her pull off her top completely. He whistled in approval and unlocked the door. Gold eyes dancing with amusement, he gestured for her to get in and said, "Looks like we can do business."

Shivering from the cold, but grinning, BB swung into the car. Leaning out the window, she waved to her new neighbors and called, "See you around, Mr. and Mrs. Brookes! Bye Lele~"

David was pulling away even before she had the seat belt on, though she waited until they were at the end of the street to get on her bra, shirt, and seat belt. Leaning into the seat, she laughed helplessly, shaking from the cold and the shock. This wasn’t the first time she had been half naked in public, but it was the first time she had done it without drinking and definitely the first time she had done it in front of one of the preps. She could only imagine the rumors that were going to fly from this one. Lele would probably tell everyone that she had tried to seduce her dad or something, and that was all BB could think as she covered her face and laughed harder.

David was laughing as well, though he had held it together until she had started laughing. Hitting her shoulder, he snapped, "BB, now everyone is going to question if I’m gay again. Do you know how annoying that is?"

"Can it, faggot," BB teased, punching him back. Stretching, she told him, "You should be glad the rumor that is going to spread will involve me and not some ugly chick."

"You’re not ugly?" David asked with mock shock. Just like that, they were laughing and fighting. When they reached Alex’s house, that laughter instantly died. For a moment, they let the car idle, neither talking, no bets placed. Occasionally, things were easy when they had to get the last member of their close knit trio, but most often, things were bad, really bad. BB knew that the guy that was like an older brother to her was abused. His father attempted daily to “beat the gay” out of him. No one did anything, and if BB tried saying that they should, David and Alex both argued and fought. After all, if Alex was taken away...none of them would be okay. There were quite a few people that would kick David’s ass several times over if he didn’t have Alex backing him, and whether she fully realized it or not, BB was close to being in the same boat. Getting into fights, causing trouble, and having fun always had repercussions. A great many of them hadn’t hit, simply because they had a body guard.

"I just got warm," BB tried arguing, not wanting to climb out and knock on the front door to see if Alex was ready.
    "It would just cause trouble if Robert saw me," David reminded her in a pained voice. There was a great deal of truth in that, and BB knew it, but she still wasn’t eager to go along.
    "And it won’t with me? He threatened to shoot me!"
    "He was drunk and you were mouthing off. Just knock, ask for Alex, and keep your mouth shut."
    "You could honk."
    "And risk waking him up. Wouldn’t that be great?"

BB whimpered in frustration, knowing that he was right, but still not willing to get out. Just as she had talked herself into it and reached for the doorknob, the front door opened. For a moment, both she and David tensed, she could practically feel him prepare to press the gas, but it was only Alex. The young man was well over six feet tall. His black and red dyed hair was brushed and organized, saying that his old man was indeed away. Ex-military, the abusive ass forced Alex to toe a careful line. It sickened BB, but she could only fee happy when her eyes caught the familiar blue gaze and he smiled.

L I A R [P/M?] 3bf78710
Alexander Collins | 18 | Male
B- Student | Part Time Construction Worker
    "Hey BB," he greeted her as he climbed in the back. The way he said it made it sound like ‘baby,’ and if anyone else had mispronounced her nickname so grossly, she would have bristled, but Alex was special. For everyone that got to know him, he was special. From behind David, he wrapped his arms around him. The two exchanged a quick kiss. Then, with Alex’s arms still around his shoulders, David started driving.

There wasn’t as much laughter, though they started talking again. It was hard to laugh when they were heading to their mutual hell. School was not a place of escape, not even for Alex.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm

As she heard the harsh words thrown in her direction, she could almost feel the heat of anger roll off of the 'rebel' as she turned her back - but she blocked out the words, and kept her stance. She wouldn't break down... especially not in front of her parents - who, as she could see, were eyeing that same rebel with as much disgust as contempt as they could seem to muster in their faces... but what scared her the most was how her fathers eyes seemed to dart back and forth between the two girls

*Please don't blame me for anything, please don't blame me for anything, please don't blame me for anything...* she was chanting it in her mind. She just wished the other girl would silently disappear, and that both parents would have approved of her conduct.

She was slightly startled by the arrival of a car - and even more so as vulgar words seemed to ring in her ears... how she kept herself from twirling and ogling in disgust at such people she'll never know... however, she kept her gaze on her parents... and as she heard the ugly exchange going on, she felt heat build in her face, and she forced her eyes to stay open - completely fixed on her parents expressions.

Her mother seemed to be more on the verge of a heart attack, while her father's face seemed to crease inwards with fury

*It's like I know exactly what he's thinking... "How could my girl be even remotely associated to these... punks?!" I hope he lets it slide...* but she knew she was going to have no such luck.

Suddenly, she saw her parents faces seem to disappear - her mothers just blanked
*She went and had a heart attack.* Lele deadpanned in her mind - but as she heard the car skid away - her somewhat pondering on what outrageous act that girl could have done, she felt her father march up to her and grab her arm with bruising force.

"What the fuck was that?" he seethed, and shook her, making her feel dizzy and weak
"If I - if I EVER see you around that girl or boy again, I'll - I'll...." he let go, shaking in anger, and Lele's eyes had turned into wide saucepans filled with fear.

"Get in the car." He spat, as he turned around, and walked back to his wife
"You.... take her to school." he said vaguely to her "I'll put everything up in our new apartment."

Lele scrambled into the car, and, to her horror, saw a forming bruise on her arm. Grabbing a spare jacket in the back seat, she put it on - it wasn't a particularly cold... fresh, but not enough for such a thick jacket, but she couldn't take the chance of anyone seeing her bruise... not while she didn't have a proper explanation for its presence.

As her mother drove her to school in silence, she suddenly spoke
"You know what that girl did?" she didn't wait for an answer "She took her shirt off. Everything."
Lele's mouth dropped open. She couldn't believe it. Why would she do that...?

Her mother suddenly jerked the car to a stop, and turned to face her
"You best have listened to your father, girl. You associate with that lowlife, you're dead to me.... until I beat the silliness out of you."
Lele could only muster a nod, and her mother continued to the school.

As Lele got out of the car, she was greeted by her friends
*Just another day...* she thought, and did her best to continue as she always did - the smiles, the charm... but she kept silent about what had happened that morning.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 pm

No better, no worse

That was how school went, and like a silent mantra, she repeated this in her head, over and over again. Even though that bitch Riley tripped her, and that asshole Rowan purposefully spilled something on her at lunch, things weren't any better or worse. In fact, they might have been able to be better, because she was able to entertain her various friends with the grand story of her performance that morning. The roaring laughter that greeted each retelling served to make the classes bearable.

However, it was Rachael, in their last class of the day, that set things from "bearable" and "okay" to "absolutely magnificent." When the teacher walked out, she hopped up and walked to the front of the class. Picking up a permanent marker, she popped off the top and turned towards the class. In her most serious tone, she began, "Among us, we have a genius, an artist, and a star." Smiling, she bowed towards BB and declared, "Our very own BB Write had shocked the pants off of the whole Brooke family."

This class was a stand in for detention. All of the kids that couldn't behave, got into fights, failed classes, or simply didn't show up for school were stuffed in this class. The last class of the day was fun for most students. For them, they were forced to study and treated with obsessive control. They weren't even allowed to leave to use the restroom. Because of this, most of them had an inherent dislike of the popular kids, the smart kids, and they laughed at Rachael's performance. Not all of them were friends. In fact, they sat in tight groups of who was allowed to speak to whom, but they could all appreciate causing a bit of trouble. What was wild and what was fun; that was what mattered the most to all of them.

"In memory of her brilliance, let all classes know," she paused to turn back to the board. With deliberate, broad strokes, she roughly drew the female form, naked and taking up almost half of the surface. Tossing the marker in the bin, she grinned at them and said, "that she once graced this hall." Admits the applause and laughter, she returned to her seat, settling in just as the teacher returned. She joined in with the laughing and clapping as Mr. Britewater began to flip out.

L I A R [P/M?] 2af3b98e37b7d62ab5074f5ec4c728de_bp
        Rachael Robb | 19 | Female
        F- Student | Waitress

Hiding her face in her hands, she looked towards Rachael and asked in a choked laugh, "Is that supposed to be me?"

"As if. I drew a form everyone wants to see," Rachael replied, running a hand down her own body, causing everyone near her to laugh even harder.

They were held late, of course, and the principal threatened to call the cops on them, but regardless of the shouts and threats, no one was willing to rat Rachael out. Instead, they laughed and played the adults for asses. They had been doing it for at least two years now, and all of them knew that loyalty was well worth it. Even though they were all given detention for another month, most of them already expected to be out of school before they were out of detention, so no one minded.

Once they were out on the street, there was whooping and laughter for a few minutes, general congratulations and good feelings, and then they all melted back into their groups and into the shadows. The heavy addicts were off to get their fix, while the vandals, thieves, and goths went off for their daily rituals. BB and her lot piled into two cars to go to the park. In one car, the pot heads lit up, while those that weren't keen on losing their job climbed into the other. BB stuck with those that didn't want to lose their jobs, just because she knew more of them closely, and she trusted a sober person's driving more.

At the park, they played on the toys, crowded on one bench, and climbed trees. None of them wanted to go home, so they stayed out together. BB didn't mind being home, but she loved being out with David, Alex, Rachael and all of the others. Unfortunately, it was getting dark sooner, and she didn't have a jacket. Though she could have ignored it, Alex saw the shivering, and he was the one that pushed her towards the car. Rachael reluctantly left her boyfriend of the week to join them, while David finished up a deal to buy a quarter of weed. Once they were in the car, they all began talking, sarcastically joking about school work, and tiredly repeating their work schedules. By the time BB was dropped at her building, she knew that she wasn't going to see her friends all together again that week, and that returned her once again to her usual bad mood.

[[Rachael is...really bad. :I Like, really bad. xD In fact, she can be blamed for most of the bad things that BB does. She's failed two or three times, one time because she was sleeping with a teacher, and is completely shameless. xD Like, I don't know if you know anyone like this, but she is the "slut" that is so proud of herself you can't help but admire her a little bit at least. /randomhistory
Also, when BB finds out how Lele's parents treat her, she is going to die a little inside for getting her in trouble. Don't think she is totally heartless. xDDD]]
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 am

During the entire school day, many people kept asking about her jacket - why she had it on, why she wouldn't take it off.... it was driving her mad, but she kept to it, as she could feel her bruise swell as each hour passed.
It's not like she wasn't used to it. She had plenty of bruises - but her father had always made sure to keep them in hidden places. Under her shirt, on her stomach and back. Those were easily hidden... but having it on her arm was much too risky.
But, yet again, Vanessa, her friendly stalker could see through almost everything.

L I A R [P/M?] 11429555_m

"Come on, Lele! We're going to be late for class!" Vanessa called, and Lele was ripped away from her daze. She had made it through all of lunch time without saying a word... and no one had seemed to notice much - they all dismissed it as over working.

"She must be tired from being so smart all the time."
"We should give her time to rest. That way she'll be back and cheerful in no time."

She knew they were all lovely friends, and that they meant no harm, but sometimes, she just wished someone would notice something more.....
if only it weren't Vanessa.

Vanessa grabbed Lele's arm to pull her up and towards class, and Lele winced in pain - Vanessa had grabbed straight onto the bruise... but Lele kept the strangled cry inside, and wiped the wince as quickly as possible from her face... but it wasn't quick enough.

Vanessa stared hard at her, and thrust the sleeve of Lele's jacket up, and gasped.

"I knew it! I knew there was something wrong. How did you get this?"

Lele yanked her arm back and quickly covered the bruise, and plastered on a smile with a little laugh

"Oh this? This is nothing" she said, still laughing "Funny thing actually, uh, you see, yesterday after school..." her mind was a craze, searching, desperately searching for a plausible explanation - and she hit jackpot

"Yesterday after school I went for a walk. At one point I tripped and nearly fell over, and then this man appeared out of no where and grabbed my arm to stop me from falling. He grabbed a little hard, but I was still grateful."

Vanessa stared at her, the doubt obvious in her eyes... but she seemed to love Lele so much that she was convinced that Lele wouldn't be one to lie, so she smiled
"Okay. Just don't scare me like that again... now, let's get to class?"

Lele kept in the sigh of relief, and smiled, nodding to follow Vanessa to class.
Lele had nothing against Vanessa, but she didn't like how someone so obviously naive could see right through her... and that she knew this wasn't over. She could not underestimate Vanessa.
Her school haven was being threatened.

The day continued, Lele fully aware of the glances set in her direction by Vanessa, so much that others started to notice it too... but she expected it to all quiet down, but of course, Vanessa would do her no such favor.
As the bell rang to signal the end of class, Vanessa stood up and went straight to Lele

"So... is that why you have on the jacket?" she asked, her eyes searching Lele's face for any reaction possible

Lele smiled gently, all the while thinking *damnit, damnit, damnit!*

"Yes... I did not want to cause confusion, and much less have to repeat the same story all day. It gets a little tiring, you know?" she said, faking a soft sigh

Of course, Vanessa was completely bought, but once again caused Lele grief, as she called to the class

"Hey guys! Wait! Before you leave, we should get something straight..."

Lele sat, dumbfounded as Vanessa explained the bogus story to the entire class - even the teachers present, as well as her reason for hiding it - earning a few chuckles and sympathetic murmurs of

"I don't blame her," and "I would have done that too"

until Vanessa turned around to face her and beamed

"See? Now you don't have to boil all day, and you're fine to just be yourself!" she said happily, and added quietly "I'll always be here to help you..."

Lele hid the shock at the last comment, and mustered a smile, along with a strangled "Thank you."

She reluctantly took the jacket off - indeed grateful to feel the rush of cool, free air that surrounded her, but was still a little uneasy as she could feel the stares on her arm. She shrugged it off - everyone had seemed to be bought into the lie, so she would keep it that way.

By the end of the school day, the news of her "brutal saviour" had spread throughout the entire school. There was practically not a single student that had not heard of her bruise, and it's reason for being there.

As she made her way to the parking lot, a teacher stopped her, and asked her to bring some books to the science teacher. She accepted happily, and asked the teacher to notify her tardiness to her parents waiting in the car.

As she walked with the books, she passed a class in which she could hear roaring laughter, and she paused - peeking a little through the window of that class. Her face reddened with anger and humiliation as she heard the story of that morning recounted, and she couldn't help but feel the tears spike in her eyes - she went through many things, many emotions, but never had she felt so humiliated.

She rushed by and to the science lab - were the teacher was thankfully not present, and she set the books down on his desk. With that, she fixed herself up - smoothing her hair, fixing any creases on her shirt, and keeping her jacket neatly folded over her arm, covering her bruise.

She got in the car, and stayed silent during the ride home, until they arrived at their new apartment.

As she walked up the stairs - instead of riding the elevator with her parents, she took her time to sort through her emotions before she properly had to face them.

When she arrived, they were already settled on the couch, finding out how to work the television, so she quietly slipped into her new room.

It wasn't a bad room - it was a little cramped, but she didn't mind. Her bed was already there, and there herself onto it, before gathering the energy to go take a shower, and continue her routine.

Be it anywhere in the world, her environment never really bothered her. As long as she could have her quiet routine, she would be fine.

There was one thing that both scared her and comforted her - her room was very secluded, and far away in the apartment from any other room. She figured even if she put relatively loud music on, her parents would not be able to hear it from the living room.

But, that also meant that at night, no one would hear her screams or cries either... a shudder jolted through her body, before an awful thought crossed her mind

*No one would care either way.*
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    "Byebye Bounce Back~ Be good baby."
    "Text me, BB, and if you need anything, call."
    "See ya, BB."

"Bye loves!" BB called as she hopped out of the car. Turning back towards the vehicle, she blew them a kiss and watched as they sped away. At the last minute, Rachael leaned out the window, swinging her shirt in the air. Though the young brunette couldn't hear her voice, she was willing to bet that her favorite redhead was telling her to show the world everything. Just to encourage her, BB began undoing the button's to her shirt as the car spun around the corner. Instant, Rachael punched the air "victorious."

Laughing to herself, BB undid the last of the buttons and started towards the building. It was late, past eleven and probably closer to midnight. She had thought she had left the park early, but somewhere between the park and home, she had lost a few hours, getting food, visiting with Rachael's older brother, and smoking a bit in front of a store while Rachael picked up a new tube of lipstick. It was hard to believe it had taken hours, but there was a reason she had wanted to leave the park. Unfortunately, it wasn't particularly safe to climb the stairs alone, and BB found herself wishing, for the millionth time, that she had a dog with her. For some reason, she was convinced that a dog would keep all of the monsters away.

Maybe it was the way her momma talked about dogs. The woman had been brought up around them and often lamented how she wished they lived in a real house or a pet friendly apartment. Owning a dog was the best thing in the world. Apparently they were like guardian angels and made people feel safe just with their presence. Loyal, brave, much like BB herself, they were excellent pets and even better friends.

BB herself considered them good luck. Every time she went up the stairs thinking about them, nothing bad happened. As she unlocked the front door to her apartment, she looked towards the shadows and stuck out her tongue. They hadn't caught her today. Hopefully, they would never catch her.

Letting herself in, she knew that no one was home, not that her momma should be. The older Write would be at work and on the line at the moment. Her first break was in-glancing at the clock to the be sure-twenty minutes. Since her momma wasn't stupid, she knew that BB wouldn't be asleep, and BB wasn't stupid, so she knew that her momma would call to make certain she was home. That gave her fifteen minutes to shower, that way she could figure out what her momma had prepared so she knew what to say. Sure, her momma knew she went out, but that didn't mean she had to make it blatantly obvious that she hadn't bothered to even eating it.

Water slowly, almost grudgingly heating up, clothing abandoned in the basket, and nothing better to do, BB walked through the apartment. There was never anything for her to do at home, and how her momma did it, she didn't know. The house was spotless, the food delicious, and the bills always paid. Some times, it made her feel guilty, but most often, it just gave her a standard. She had to be as good as her momma, otherwise, she had failed the woman that gave everything for her. This and the future were what she was considering when she flipped on the stereo system that Alex had given her.

There wasn't much left in her mind when Dahvie Vanity's violated her ears at the volume of a scream.

Shocked by the volume, she almost turned it down when she remembered who was now living above her. With a delighted whoop, she jumped on the couch and began shouting along with the filthy lyrics. In her mind, she could just imagine how Rachael and David would react tomorrow. Of course, that lead her to thinking of how Alex would react and with some regret, she only let one song play before turning it down. Though it was still playing loud enough to be heard through the apartment, it felt like silence without the screaming. That didn't bother her much. She was never one to fear silence.

"SORRY!" she shouted, knowing it was loud enough for all of her neighbors to hear it, but only meaning it, or rather not meaning it, to one of them. There were grumbles on either side of the wall, and she knew that she had pissed some of them off, but all of them were fuck ups anyway. They had all done stupid shit when they were her age, and they would brush it off with that.

Grinning, she grabbed her nightwear from her bedroom and went to the bathroom. Climbing under the spray, she cleaned herself while continuing to sing along. It was too quiet for her to hear it well through the spray, so she knew that most of her neighbors wouldn't be able to hear it, which was a shame. She would have loved to share the band with as many people as possible. After all, she was a loyal and avid fan of filth.

Cleaned, dried, and dressed, she was by the phone waiting when her momma's name appeared on the caller ID. Even before it had the chance to ring, BB answered it with a trilling, happy, "Momma! I missed you."

A deep, mature, throaty laughter danced across the line, making BB's heart dance with it. She adored her momma, because the woman had given so much and taken so little. Every time BB was even near her friends' parents, she felt a wave of happiness for what she had.

"How's my angel?"

L I A R [P/M?] Anime-girl_011-1
    Jasmine (Momma) Write | 42 | Female
    A+ Mother | Factory Worker

"I'm good, Momma. Miss you. The pizza was great," BB told her, voice earnest. She may have chosen to lie about how much she ate, but she still did love her momma. There was a spark of happiness every time she called. It was as if everything in the world was confirming quietly "it is okay."

The two spoke for a while, and as they did, BB locked up the apartment and tucked herself into bed. Before she fell asleep, her momma sang her a lullaby. While the delivery was sarcastic, the intentions were pure. Even with her voice dancing with amusement, her momma knew that she almost needed it to sleep. Though the two never discussed it, they both had nightmares, and they did what they could to comfort each other. BB calling out before she left was her way of doing so. The song, dripping with sarcasm and unsteady from suppressed laughter, was the only way that she could really be spared.

Call ended, head on the pillow, BB was out like a light, and she didn't stir once that night. When she woke in the morning, she made a bee-line for the bathroom, showered, and dressed in her morning clothing. She had finished the pizza and was walking through the apartment brushing her teeth when her momma came home. As she finished the oral hygiene, her mother talked about work. Unlike many, her mother didn't fixate on the bad things. Certainly she mentioned when someone was rude or difficult or inappropriate, but then she moved on. This person had helped her, that person had smiled at her, those two were acting adorable. It was light talk, things that most people wouldn't even think about. BB had heard how her friend's parents' cussing filled their houses. It sickened her.

Finally ready to go, she kissed her mother on the cheek and headed for the stairs. Just as she reached the ground floor, she got a text.

W8! We r cming 4 U!

Pursing her lips, she texted back a confirmation. Walking out into the cold, fall air, she pulled on her shirt and hopped onto the railing of the stairs. Getting picked up twice in a row made her wonder if something was wrong...and there was something not right about that. She felt like she should have more faith in the world, but it was hard to. Things just went wrong.

Mentioning going wrong: she watched as the adorable Brooke family appeared.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she waved and called, "Hey Mrs. Brooke! Hey Lele! Hope traffic is okay for you today." The words were friendly, her tone light. A random stranger might have thought she was just being friendly, maybe even a friend of the girl's. It made her want to laugh just thinking that, but she didn't. She just smiled and waved.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Lele was woken violently by her mother

"Come on, child! Get ready. We're dropping you off early today."

Lele didn't allow herself the grace of being groggy, as she threw the covers off, and went straight to the bathroom to take her shower.... she had heard the violent music and shouting from beneath her, and had recognized the voice instantly.... it had shocked her, to say the least, but she now knew that she hated the girl beneath her.

During that blast of music, her father had taken the opportunity to come to her room and beat her... it was the same as always. He had started drinking, had an argument with her mother, and came onto Lele to get it out of his system.
She used to think it was how a normal family worked, until she first started going to other peoples houses, and learnt in school about "domestic abuse". She can still remember the sinking feeling she had felt at that moment.

He had been particularly violent last night, not only slapping but punches as well - one well placed punch right were her diaphragm was, stealing the breath from her lungs, making her cough up blood, and sending him in a reel of crazed laughter.

All the while, below, she could still hear the loud music and joyful singing.

Finally, her father had left, and she was left curled, bruised, and bleeding, until she heard a "Sorry!" come from below, and she choked

"Sorry?...You... you're fff-fucking sorry?" she spat, another gush of blood protruding from her lips. She painfully laid down on the ground, clawing at it, as if trying to claw at the girl
"You...you" she wailed "I fucking hate you...." and she started crying softly, her tears painfully falling, as the convulses of her sobs caused her bruises and cuts to bleed and spike in pain.

She splashed cold water on her face to stop her mind from returning to the night before.
It was morning now. A new day.

She didn't want to, but she forced herself to look down, and she grimaced at the bruises and split skin.
The iron taste was still in her mouth, and she made sure to spray a lot of water to make it go away.
She gently lathered soap, and tried her best to clean everywhere thoroughly.

As she came out of the shower, she wiped off the fog from the mirror, and saw in horror how puffed her eyes were from crying. She quickly applied water drops in her eyes, a cream that helped with swelling, and then applied a thick layer of natural-coloured make-up.

She'd been through this routine so many times, that she now knew exactly how to make herself look perfect in a matter of minutes.

Soon, she was ready to go - her clothes were all properly set, and the only visible bruise was the now-famous wrist grab shaped bruise on her arm.

As she exited the apartment with her parents - her dad looked at her with a scrutinizing glare, and she couldn't help but wince... but her reaction seemed to please him, and she scoffed inside

*Probably satisfied that he caused enough pain.* it hurt to think it, but it was the truth - and she knew it all too well.

As they reached the parking lot, she heard someone call their name and she froze.

Suddenly, she didn't care for appearances anymore.

She turned her head to look at the girl, and sent her a death glare. She was now certain, she hated her guts.

She kept her mouth clamped, but had no effort to keep back the amount of hate she felt for the girl, and let it roll off of her in waves.

She hadn't even thought to see her parents reaction, until she felt herself be violently shoved in the car - and she winced in pain, holding back a cry - her father had clamped his hand right on a cut bruise that she held on her shoulder. She almost felt embarrassed that someone else saw her being treated violently... but it was soon washed away, as she found herself really not caring. Her father shot Lele's mother a knowing glare, and got in the drivers seat, and soon enough, he was driving off to drop Lele off to school - not a word being spoken.

Back at the apartment parking lot, Lele's mother made her move.

L I A R [P/M?] Animewoman

Generally, Lele's mother - Austoria Brookes, tended to have a really 'aloof' expression to the public... however, it could harden instantly when it came to family matters - or when it came to being in contact with Lele.

She marched over to the 'insulting girl', her hard face set in place.

"Listen, girl. Stay away from my daughter, and from our family. Who do you think you are, anyway? Look at how you dress - how you act. You really expect me to allow my daughter to be around such filth? You're a disgrace to the human race." she spat
"Our lives are fine without you - and your life is shit either way, so... just, go away." she said finally, seeming pretty certain that she had made her point.

With that, she didn't wait for a response, and she turned away and walked back to the apartment - feeling very high and mighty.

Once again, Lele was back in school. Today, she was determined to make it through the day with no glitches, so she kept her happy beam to the max - and it seemed to please everyone.

There were still a few inquirers about the bruise, and most people still talked about it when she walked by

"Was a really firm grip" they would murmur
"Of course! Who wouldn't want to get a firm grip of that?" and bursts of laughter following.

"Tch. Perverts. Just ignore them." her friends would tell Lele, and she did just that. She seemed to be falling back into routine... finally.

Hopefully, she wouldn't have to see that girl ever again.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    "DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA TEACH YOU MANNERS, BITCH!?" BB shouted, but laughter made her words dance. She knew that the woman didn't give a shit, but no one in the world did. They all went on their merry way, indifferent towards each other and their suffering. Those that did care about someone else's opinion were viewed as weak. Half of them were hated, and the other half kept it hidden well enough that no one knew. BB was quite content to not give a damn and laugh off the fucks that thought otherwise.

And as soon as her ride pulled up out front, she forgot completely. Leaping up, she bolted towards the car and dove in through the open window. She was shocked when her head smashed into someone's leg, rather than an empty seat. Looking up, she nearly laughed at the irony.

L I A R [P/M?] Free_hugs_by_clap_san-d48m9hv
        Samantha (Legs) Long | 18 | Female
        A- Uni Student | Hair Stylist

[b]"Legs?"
    BB asked, her voice choked with emotion. She didn't dare clear it, didn't want to make such an obvious sign, but she felt it. She was choking. Shock, pain, and happiness all pounced on her throat at once, and it tore her up more than any stranger's words could. Unfortunately, unlike with the stranger's words, she had to cover up how she felt, because if she didn't laugh her, she would be laughed at. BB may not have cared about some woman's opinion, but when it came to her friends, her heart was on the line.

And she had already seen how well Legs handled that.

With a soft laugh, the freckled brunette shifted and helped her sit up. In a soft, melodic voice, she murmured, "Sorry about bombing your killer entrance, Bambina."

'Force a laugh, smile, tease her back,' BB ordered herself, her mind catching up faster than her heart. It was busily trying to throw all of those emotions away, like a mother tossing her child's toys in a box before company arrived. However, the emotions weren't going fast enough and BB couldn't seem to force herself. So, instead, she nodded silently, accepting the help, and then shifted to half lean on David, who had already taken of driving.

There was a heavy silence, and BB realized that everyone was already in the car, making her wonder if this was supposed to be a surprise for her. She felt bad when the thought struck her. Trying to act happy really should have been her priority, but she couldn't seem to manage. A mere smile passed for impossible, laughter far beyond that.

She was startled from her thoughts when Samantha leaned in front of her and pulled the seat belt across to make sure she was safe. With the brunette in her face, she couldn't help but blush, making her ex smile softly.

"Bambina, I'm sorry to see you looking so thin," she murmured.

Her body heat was too close to BB's chest, her lips too close to BB's, her eyes too lidded. Breathing a little too fast or not breathing at all was the question, and all BB could think was she hoped to god that Samatha didn't kiss her. If she did, if she did...BB knew that she probably would end up crying. Crying wasn't an option, not now and not ever. She hadn't cried when it ended, though she had come close, and she certainly wasn't going to start now. The others had helped her laugh off her first love, her first relationship, and her first heartbreak. Revealing how she had really felt would do no one any good at this point, and she wasn't willing to share that part of her anyway. David and Rachael handled the crying over lost loves.

"Yeah, new diet, actually works," BB answered, words spoken quickly, but not tripping. Eyes flickering past Samantha's, she had to avoid the soft, alluring green gaze, so she could manage a nonchalant tone to ask, "Why are you here, anyway?"

Knowing denial when she saw it, Samantha leaned back in her seat and pulled out a cigarette. The way she took a long, deep drag made BB wonder if eyerape was a real thing and if she should count herself molested. Before her head could run away with that, wrap around the idea and forget her bleeding heart, that soft, murmuring voice replied. "Had today off. Wanted to see Alex. David stole him, so I tagged along. Gonna go visit with Matty and Sue while you guys are at school."

BB had to admit that she was relieved. If Samantha already had plans, she wouldn't have to make a weak excuse why she couldn't skip school. That would be a level of lame she could not stomach, but she knew she would have forced herself to anyway. Anything was better than crying.

When BB didn't reply more than a murmur, a warm, soft hand touched her thigh. Today, she really was dressed the part of a trap, in a camo mini skirt and a black tanktop. It was no wonder Leonore's mother had called her filth. She looked it. Strange to think that she had only started dressing that way because of the last person in the world she wanted touching her. But the touch did its job to draw her attention, and when she turned, Samantha was in her face, smilingly with those eyes, those hot eyes that had made her fall. Swallowing hard, she barely heard the other when she murmured, "I heard you showed skin sober. That's awesome."

"Never could be as awesome as you," BB replied, a nervous laugh ruining the teasing in her words.

As luck would have it, they reached the school just then. Samantha didn't trap her, but climbed out so that she could get the keys from David. BB followed the girl out, closer to her than she wanted to be, but able to escape because of that. She called back something, she wasn't sure what, but most of her farewells to her friends didn't make sense anyway, and it was good enough, good enough to help her keep her front up, good enough to stop her from going insane, and good enough to get her through the front doors, but not much farther.

Tears were pouring over. Her head was spinning. She barely made it to the bathroom before she collapsed. Slamming the cubical door behind her, she leaned back against it. Using her hands, she tried to smoother herself and her sadness, but it was hard. It was so hard when her heart was broken.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Lele's day had gone by remarkably smoothly. She smiled and laughed with her friends - not too much, because the bruises still hurt when her stomach convulsed in any laughter, but other than that, things seemed to be as always... and, sadly, it went back to exactly how it was always.

At lunch, her name was shouted over intercom - calling her to office to take a call from home.
She hurriedly went along to the office, keeping her cool manner - flicking her hair back in the hallways, and remaining the beautiful, calm, and charming lady she always was.

She had to keep that up during the phone call.

As she took the phone from the office lady, smiling and saying thankyou, she could feel her fingers tremble as she brought the telephone to her face.
"Yes, hello?"

L I A R [P/M?] Lights-father-soichiro

She heard a bit of static, and a harsh cough, before she heard an unpleasantly familiar voice growl into the phone, sending chills down her spine, and her bruises seemed to burn back to life.

"Your mother and I are-" another cough "Presently occupied. You will walk home. You better know the route by now. I don't care what time you come home." - and that was it. The phone shut off, but she stayed on a little longer.

"Yes." she said with a smile "Okay, daddy! Love you, bye." It hurt to say the words, especially to a dead tone, but she had to keep the act up.

She smiled and quickly walked off *They're doing drugs! I knew it! How could I think that they would ever stop?*

She stopped the tears from coming to her eyes, and resumed classes.

At the end of the day, she stayed around school - uses studying as a pretense for staying, and waited until the school was practically empty - empty enough for her to sneak away without being seen.

There was no way she could let herself be seen walking home - that would be the outrage of the school!

So, she waited, and started on her way home. During her 'studying' time, she had looked up a map, and had created her own map to find her way home.

However, she hadn't counted on it taking so long for people to go home, and by the time she was on the road and walking, it had already gotten dark, and unknown fears started surrounding her.

It wasn't the first time she had to walk home - she was guessing that from now on that was all she was going to do. But walking for the first time on unfamiliar streets was always eerie for her...

She forced herself to look up from the ground, and kept herself determined, sightly puffing up her chest - she didn't have a choice. There was no point in being scared - one way or another, she had to get home.

With that, she quickened her pace, and kept at her goal.

After an hour of walking, she looked down at the map and realized she had strayed a little... but found herself in a pretty fun looking park.

*He did say he didn't care what time I came home...* she thought, *and, I'm not that far away from home now. Probably 10 minutes worth of walk left.*

With that, she went into the park, and sat on a swing, swinging lightly to and fro.

Before she knew it, she was silently crying on the swing, the hot tears pouring from her eyes, and dripping down her cheeks and falling to hit her skirt.

Her tears were starting to mix and mar with the mascara, but she didn't care. She would wash it when she came home, and she just couldn't be bothered to wipe her tears.

*For once, just let them flow.*

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:42 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    They had all apologized at least eight times before the last class of the day, but BB still hadn't forgiven them. At least, she claimed that she hadn't. In all reality, she couldn't care less, and they knew it. It wasn't their fault. Alex hadn't told her to fall for his cousin. Rachael hadn't told her to open her heart to such a bitch. David had flat out told her that Legs wasn't safe. If anything, she owed them all an apology, but they wouldn't accept it, and she was pushed to accept theirs just so the matter could be laid to rest.

By the time the last class of the day had rolled around, the matter was forgotten by all. BB was able to retell nearly dying because of her stereo, while Rachael sob mockingly over her boyfriend leaving her. David and Alex hadn't said much, but the way the two were smiling at each other had warranted giggles from all of the girls in their little group.

When she was in a class without any of them, she let the sorrow show through, though not in the typical way. Rather than sitting quietly or cause trouble as she usually would, she was extra friendly towards everyone, going as far as to talk to one of the shy girls. Of course,s he knew it would stab her in the back later. After all, everyone knew BB was a dyke. They'd all be giggling and gasping that she had hit on that poor girl. It should have hurt, and two years ago, it would have hurt, but it just made her laugh now. After all, if two girls couldn't talk if one of them was gay, then she really wouldn't mind losing the ability.

The last class of the day, David had told those out outside of their main four that they had other plans. Neither Alex nor Rachael answered BB's questioning look, and since she didn't want to question David too closely in school, she let it go. However, she was barely out the front door when they started dragging her towards the car.

The next hour and a half flew by in a blur. They left to drive one city over, not once stopping. All of them screamed the lyrics to the songs, passed cigarettes, and alcohol back and forth, and laughed until their stomachs hurt. Tears burned in BB's eyes for the second time that day, but these were different tears, better tears, and she let them drip out of the corners of her eyes. They made a stop at a drive through, but then were on their way back so that Alex could be at work soon enough. When they reached his grocery store, he and David shared a long kiss, the type that made BB's heart ache halfway with jealousy and halfway with pity. Alex bid his farewells, and then they were driving again.

Inevitably, one of them suggested the park, and the other two were all for going. Even without their friends, they could play tag, draw with the chalk, see who could get over the bar on the swing, or just lie in the grass and breathe. Though none of them ever mentioned or suggested the last, they occasionally did, and even though she'd never dare say it, BB suspected it was their mutual favorite thing to do.

They didn't look around before jumping out. It was already dark so no adults would be there with their kids. A few drug addicts might be, but with three of them, they should be fairly well okay. Sure, David wasn't the most intimidating guy, but Rachael had a knife on her and BB had gotten into enough fights to keep herself safe. That was always their logic when they stopped to think about what they were doing, but that day, they didn't even stop to do that. They blasted out of the car, all of them scrambling out the same poor and bolting towards the slides.

"Fuck a duck!" Rachael shouted with a laugh. When the other two glanced in the same direction they were looking, BB beamed, while David just groaned and headed back towards the car. Rachael followed after him. Over her shoulder, she called to BB, "Come on! That bitch will call the cops on us just for looking at her weird. I've filled my quota of cop blow jobs this month."

"Give me a moment~," was all BB said, jogging towards Lele, because, despite her actions, she wasn't a complete ass and she did know it was dangerous. Stopping in front of the girl, she leaned down and asked, "Wanna get raped? If so, I know a less beautiful place to try for it. Who knows, you might be forced to bring your kids here. Don't want a nasty memory like that ruining it, do ya?" Okay, maybe she was a complete ass, but she could at least pretend that her words were meant for kindness.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Lele had been so engrossed in her tears that she hadn't even heard the car park nearby, and she wasn't even that distraught when she heard a shriek of vile language shot at her - she didn't recognize the voice, so it really didn't bother her.

Her head was down, covering her face, but she figured even without her face showing people would recognize her - her hair, her school clothes...

However, when she heard someone job up to her, and then that damned familiar voice start to chime, she couldn't help but choke and let out a sob, before she looked up, and looked at the girl square in the face.

The park lighting was set so that it shone plainly and painfully right onto her tear, mascara stained face, and she felt no shame in showing it off - or the fact that her tears were still flowing.

"Oh, ff-fuck off." She said pitifully through light sobs, and, awkwardly sighing while still crying, she got up to her feet, and started to walk off. She figured - if any time to go home, it would be now.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:18 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    "You're crying," BB gasped, laughter following her words, especially since she had just been told to fuck off. For a second, she watched the cute brunette walking away and then thought of an even better way to torture her. Turning back towards the car, she waved and shouted, "We're walking back! Call me later to see if I got laid!"

"Don't risk that, BB! Half the guys on the football team have probably had their turn!" Rachael shouted back with a laugh, even as she walked the rest of the way to the car.

David shoved her, and his voice carried as he demanded "And you haven't!?"

Rachael and David laughing in the background, she quickly caught up with Lele and swung her arm around the girl's shoulders. In a bored, loud voice she sighed and remarked in an annoyed tone, "Baby, if you cry like that, you're just going to attract even worse people. Next time you want to cry, find a nice bathroom."

The remark was self mocking, but she knew that this idiot prep would never see through her to that. Her and all of her kind were as observant as dead fish.

Pushing her away, half expecting to get hit by her, BB beamed and added, "Lucky for you that I'm the worst you'll find tonight. Now, you pick, five feet in front of me or five feet behind. No farther. I know these streets, and you're lucky my momma raised me right, or I'd leave you to on your own."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Lele pushed her away, more exhausted than anything, as she spat, venom in her words

"What? Cry in a bathroom so I could be like you? No way. At least I'm honest enough about my feelings, and that I don't feel shame for them, so much I have to lock myself up in a bathroom to let myself go." She knew there were so many lies to her words, and she had no idea whether or not this would affect the other girl, but she really couldn't care less as she continued walking.

In a very few moments of silence, she silently prayed that the other girl would just get annoyed and leave... but she knew that would be to no avail.

She knew the other girl would take her lovely time teasing her, so she just decided to toughen it out - shut her mouth, and just quickly walk to her house, and then she wouldn't have to talk - or even see this girl ever again. Besides, she figured from now on, she'd be walking to and from school, so there was no way the other girl would be up as early as she would be.

That little piece of thought gave her a spark of hope, but as she saw the streets beginning to familiarize themselves, she quickly started fixing herself up - her hair, her face, her clothes.

She couldn't care less what the other girl was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    BB followed after her, hands twisting through her own hair as she relaxed. Even though anger burnt at the words, the same indifference that got her through every day kept that nasty, mocking grin on her face. If she cared, it could hurt. She didn't care, didn't even care if this girl died or lived a happy life, so it didn't hurt, but she was the better person, so she'd keep her safe.

"If you want to straight up at my house or one of our neighbors so you don't have to be near me, I know which ones aren't drug addicts," she offered, tilting her head up to look back at the sky. It was such a beautiful sky: all black with spiral shapes that had to be clouds. She really loved it, couldn't imagine how someone couldn't love such a moon. Unless, of course, they were fond of the moon and her children. That would make sense to her, missing the moon and her stars, but she had never known them to miss them.

Taking a few steps to catch up with Lele, she wrapped an arm around her again, grinning. Spinning her around, she laughed merrily and added, "Of course, if you want, I could leave. The apartment complex is there, middle of the block. Don't take the stairs at this time. They don't mess with me, but even I don't go up them alone."

The playful note dropped away as she shifted away from the girl. Without a word, she started walking, raising a hand in the air in farewell, though she only walked across the street to sit on a brick wall. Hopping up on it with unusual grace, she swung her feet back and forth and grinned at Lele, once again silently mocking her. It seemed that BB did it naturally, almost without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:53 pm

She hadn't expected it. She could have dealt with anything but that.
As she felt herself be taken from behind, squeezed and spun, she kept in the scream. It hurt so much, that she couldn't help the few tears that broke free.

As she looked up to see the girl grin at her from the wall, she felt something sticky start to seep through her clothes, and the pain became too much all of a sudden, as her eyes went wide, and she looked down - the cuts of her bruises had been reopened, and they were bleeding right through her clothes, slowly making their way down her upper body, stomach, and some reaching her legs - the sight of the blood didn't terrify her as much as it should have, but the fact that the light of a nearby lamppost shone clearly onto her, the bleeding and stained shirt fully exposed sent horrid emotions through her - especially since she could see her blood on the girls arms - the poor thing hadn't even realized yet.

She felt herself suddenly hack up blood, and with that, she ran. She ran so fast - up the stairs, her mind spinning blindly - madly, until she found herself panting against her bedroom wall, more globs of blood coming from her mouth.

That night, as she settled herself in bed, she couldn't help but think

*What will she think of me? What are the consequences? Will she leave me alone?* and with those thoughts plaguing her mind, she finally went to sleep - partly from dizziness from the considerable lack of blood, but mainly from the exhaustion of it all.

That night, her father did not come to her room.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    For a moment, a long moment, BB didn't realize what she was looking at. Her steps had been quick, planned, and deliberate, a final flash of her middle finger to the prissy Lele. However, her eyes narrowed and her head lowered as she leaned forward, confused by what she was seeing, and then the girl coughed, and she realized. Horror filled her face, and though her heart screamed for her to chase her down, her head was numb and her body immobile.

By the time her head stirred from the shock, a cold had crept into her bones. It had nothing to do with the October air. No, this was heavier, darker, meaner. This was an emotional chill, and she had felt it before. It was almost as familiar as it was painful, and just as before, it made her even more uncertain about what to do.

Falling off the wall, not hopping now neatly, she found herself on her knees, and then she knew what to do. Straightening up, she went to brush herself off only to realize what was on her arm. Revulsion, fear, and disgust filled her. The first thing she was planning on doing changed, and she found herself walking quickly, going straight home. She switched the message on the answering machine before showering and changing.

"Momma-I went to see Father. I'll make it to school and work. Don't worry."

Dressed in plain black slacks, a white button up, and her favorite camo jacket with fur in the hood, she started walking. It was a forty minute walk to the church, but she didn't have the gusto to call anyone to pick her up. There was no way she could keep this sickness inside of her if she was around someone she trusted. Everything would come pouring out, and she wasn't yet sure if that was the right thing to do with it. After all, some situations were beyond her comprehension. If it wasn't for Alex, she would never understand that, and unfortunately, Alex had taught her not everyone could trust the government to save them.

Reaching the church, she walked in and found a pew in the back. Bowing her head, she spent hours in prayer. This may have come as a shock to some, but BB was a regular at the church. Though she never spoke about religion, avoided talking when it came up, she was devote to say the least, and with her head bowed, eyes closed, and lips moving silently, she found solace. Even if the answers came from herself, rather than some heavenly being, she found them safe and solid.

She would do nothing.

It was not her place and not her right. Leonore had plenty of friends to reach out to. If she had wanted saved, she knew the number for help as well as everyone else. It was not BB's fault that she chose not to call. However, it would be BB's fault if she made things worse for this girl. Maybe they had been put in each other's paths, but she would need a bit more proof before she believed that. Until then, she could just do what she was supposed to: ignore the girl and stay out of her path. If the chance arose to be nice, she would. One thing was for certain, she would not do anything more to provoke the girl's parents. She had seen what happened when Alex's father got pissed. It didn't matter who had done it. His skin was always decorated. BB refused to paint anyone's skin with pain unless it was with her own fists.

No sleep found her that night, as she stayed over at the church, alternating between praying and cleaning. The Father of the church had seen her quite often, so he just told her what he might need help with. When he offered to speak with her, she shook her head silently, but she did accept the ride to school. By the time she got there, the tiredness full and well set in. Since there were still a few minutes before the doors were even open, she waited until he drove off and then curled up on the steps to nap. Someone would kick her awake when it was time. Enough people wanted to.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:36 pm

The next morning, Lele took a shower, quietly dressed herself and applied her make-up as usual.
She made her way for the door, and, leaving a note on it - to tell her parents she had gone to school, she started her walk to get to school.

It was 4:00 in the morning. She had gotten around 3 hours of sleep - not that her face would show it. Her make-up was now so skilled, she could make an anorexics face look nice and plump.

Her face needed life and colour - and that's exactly what she gave it - putting in a little blush at the same time, so that she would look like her 'usual' cheery self.

She knew she would arrive at the school much earlier than when it actually opened, but she figured she would just wait around and waste time. It was much better than the idea of sleep...

As she arrived, she waited for the doors to open right by them - where it was a little hidden from the stairs that led up to the doors.

She felt herself drift, but she stayed awake - having brought lunch and breakfast, she slowly ate and drank, feeling thankful for the filling, fresh feeling that spread through her... until she almost choked on her food, when she saw that girl arrive and curl herself on the steps.

Her eyes flew open, and dread creeped up, killing any strength she thought she had recuperated.

After a few minutes, she gratefully saw the school office lady walk up - stepping carefully around the girl, not without a look of scorn, and unlocked the doors.

After the office lady walked in, Lele waited a few minutes before deciding to enter.

She did her best to slip quietly inside - her biggest fear to awake the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    Luck was not apparently on Lele's side, because just as she drew even with BB, the brunette's phone went off. Her eyes still close, she lifelessly rose into a sitting position and pulled out the cellular. Pressing send, she mumbled a groggy, "What?"

"Where were you?" her momma's voice demanded, soft, shaking, angry.

Blinking, instantly her eyes brightened with fear. Had something happened? Had Momma needed to reach her and she failed her by not being home. Panic welled up in her, rippling her voice as she whispered, "I was at the church, Momma. Yesterday was really rough. I'm sorry. Momma, please don't be mad. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I love you. Please." In her voice, there was the exploitative whine that any child would get to avoid trouble.

And it worked on her mother. Though the woman huffed with annoyance, BB knew her mother wasn't angry. In a soft voice, she explained, "I'm sorry. I just...I smelled that toxin...and it is impossible, but I was afraid. God, BB, I was so afraid."

"No, Momma. I'm just fine. I just...I went to pray for someone," BB whispered, assuming she was alone. Leaning forward, she half looked to be kneeling again, but she was too tired to keep herself up. Her eyes closed and she whispered, "I prayed all night, Momma. I didn't mean to worry you. I just thought you'd get my message."

A soft, broken laugh crossed the line, and her mother replied, "I did, and I knew, but my heart is so afraid."

There were more words, soft words, loving words, and then the two hung up. Standing up, BB turned towards the school building after seeing the secretary's car. At least she could break into the gym store room and sleep there for another half hour or so. That was always a nice place to curl up, assuming the gym teacher didn't catch you. If you were already in enough trouble, he would try to black mail you with it. BB had been tight space once or twice before, but she knew someone would rescue her, and even if they didn't, she could just bounce back, even from his worst.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:02 pm

As soon as Lele saw the girl stir from the phone call, she jumped back to where she had been before, and she could faintly hear the conversation.
Something choked in her throat when she heard "I was praying for someone"

*Praying for... me?* she thought - but quickly shook it away. *There's no way she would pray for me.*

By the end of the conversation, she was feeling tears well up in her eyes. She was so jealous - held so much envy to the relationship that BB held with her mother.

Still, she remained silent, biting her lips, until she saw BB walk through the doors.

After a few moments, she assumed the BB had gone on her way, so she once more attempted to slip through the doors unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    BB found the gym supply room warm and safe as she had hoped. Instantly, she was curled up on some hard mats, doing her best to drift off. It worked pretty well too, because when she woke up, there was a class in the gym, laughing and slamming on the floor as hard as they physically could...or so it seemed to her still groggy brain. Stumbling out of the supply cabinet, she had done this twice so far and knew she was looking at first block, which was some relief.

A few people shouted, and she waved them off, stumbling towards the locker room. Once there, she stripped naked and climbed into one of the showers. The cold water was a relief, but she stubbornly stayed under until it felt warm, which meant she was climbing out just as the other girls were coming in. Some of them-the same bitches that Lele was friends with-cut her a disgusted look and took their clothing with them into the showers, rather than change in front of her. A few of BB's own friends wolfwhistled, and one girl tossed her a towel. Drying off, she beamed and struck a pose. "What do you think? Should I go around like this?"

"Do it girl~"
    "I dare you."
    "You could rock it."
    "Let's see it."

And maybe she did care more for the opinions of others than she cared to admit, because it was to their whoops and cheers that she walked out of the locker room with nothing on. The boys that were already out and the rejects that were sitting on the bleachers all froze. With a kittenish grin, she wiggled her fingers at them girlishly. A few of them waved back, jaw dropped and shocked, and one or two of the gay ones were smart enough to wolf whistle, but otherwise, she walked out unnoticed.

Since it was between classes, she was able to get most of the way to class before someone else noticed her...and when they noticed, everyone did. There was a shout, and then it seemed like everyone poured out into the halls. To their shocked gasps, general laughs, and mixed admiration, she bowed, twirled, and flaunted. Her eyes caught with a few people she knew, though she primarily held Rachael's gaze, knowing that the beautiful redhead was both admiring her, envying her, and pitying her. After all, BB only lashed out like this when she was unbalanced. Unfortunately, before she could answer the silent "what's wrong" someone interrupted her parade.

"Have you no shame!?"

Laughing at the astonished, enraged voice, she turned towards Ms. Vics, the vic principal. Fighting back that laughter to look serious, she did her best to look mindlessly sweet as she asked meekly, "What ever do you mean?"

A bruising hand was wrapped around her wrist and she found herself drug forward. Not trying to escape, she twisted around to bow and blow kisses. That was when she caught sight of Lele. Or maybe it wasn't Lele. Maybe it was some other prep. They all looked the same, and BB would have to be looking for her to know if it was Lele.

Still, she found herself hoping that this helped Lele, found herself hoping that people would be talking about this too much to question her, and found herself hoping that that was what the girl needed.

In the office, she was yelled at, once again. The principal screamed and raged at her, as she kept a jacked wrapped around her, looking out the window disdainfully. There was a clever smile on her lips, and no matter how loud he got, she didn't look at him. Rachael had taught her that much: don't care. Don't look and don't care, especially when you're in trouble. Later, recap, figure out how to use it if you and, and then push it away. That was all you could ever do with what life threw at you...or what you walked into nakedly...well, strutted really...strutted with great hips.

When she chuckled at that thought, his screaming intensified, and her eyes switched from the window to his face. With mild interest, she watched a throbbing vein in his forehead, almost waiting for it to pop.

Before it did, her momma arrived. She was shepherded out of the office into the bathroom. As she changed, Momma stood in the room silently. Wearing her momma's clothes still gave her that immature happiness that a little kid would have, and as she twirled, she saw a grudging smile appear and then disappear from her momma's face. With that, she was drug out. Her grasp was tighter and more brutal than the vic principal's was, probably because she worked and had that strength. Her voice was softer however, and left no question in BB's mind: no matter how many times she made her momma smile, she was in trouble.

At home, she was sat on the couch, lectured, raged at, and then, finally, once her momma had it all out of her system, laughed at. Her mother called her a dumbass, hugged her close, and dragged her down so that they were snuggled up on the couch together. Petting her daughter's dark hair, she asked softly, "My baby, my little baby angel, what happened? What's wrong?"

Closing her eyes and sucking in a pained breath, she buried her face against her momma's neck and didn't reply. Part of her wanted to spill everything, but another part of her didn't. Momma worried so much, worried about her, about the bills, about David, about Rachael, about Alex, and about Legs. Her momma had so much and so many to worry about, and BB didn't want to add to that list. After all, it was hopeless, they were helpless. The situation always was, and if they were to contact the authorities, there was a chance that things would get even worse, unbelievably worse.

So she laid there until her momma fell asleep, and then she got up and cooked for her. BB wasn't great at cooking, but she did her best to make her momma a good meal. She was so grateful for her, even more than usual. As she glanced up at the ceiling, she swore that gratitude intensified.

Her momma slept, and she showered again, before sorting their laundry and folding it-Momma must have done it after work. After that was done, she left a note to tell her momma about the food and then went to her room and curled up on the bed. For a long time, she stared at the wall, tears brimming in her eyes. She didn't know why, but marked it off to stress. Closing her eyes, she just murmured her name to herself over and over again. After all, it was easiest.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Lele had seen it.
The day had gone by relatively uneventful, until that moment, when she saw BB strut through the corridor, completely naked.

Even with the make-up, her face had paled.

She just couldn't understand it. Why would BB do something like that? Expose herself so?
Still, she did feel some sort of envy as to how free BB seemed to be... no restrictions, no care... no chains.

As she walked home that day, she felt something sick churning inside of her as the thought of coming home occurred to her... she knew that tonight she would have no luck in evading a beating. She could just feel it, and it made her walk stiffer.

Her legs were sore from walking, her bruises aching with each breath, and she could still, somehow still taste the iron in her mouth - even though she had thoroughly washed it all out.

When she finally arrived, she saw in disgust the stain of blood on the cement ground, and hurried onwards into the building and up the stairs.

As she opened the door, she saw a flash and she felt the wind knocked out of her.

She groggily awoke to seething screaming on her mothers part, and her father was already hitting her with bloodied fists - her blood, on his fists. Not that she could feel much - or even feel much. She was so numb. She could have laughed - but she bit it back, as she knew that would worsen it all - especially since she could still smell the heavy scent of drugs and alcohol in the air.

They had beaten her unconscious, and when she awoke, she saw them passed out on the couches - still blood spattered. It was a sickening thought.

But, she stood up - wobbling a bit, and, from bitter habit, brushed any dust off her skirt.
She kept brushing and brushing until she realized that the blood wouldn't come off.

Laughing at her own silliness, she started towards the bathroom... but something held her back, and a sudden thought struck her mind

*Why can't I just do what she did?*

Once again, she laughed "As if..." she said, her voice cracked from the screams she didn't even know she emitted, as well as a new, thick taste of blood was over her tongue.

Still, she stopped in her steps, and after a few moments, she turned around and opened the door to the apartment.

She had planned to walk forever, but she made it down most of the first staircase before collapsing, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    BB didn't wake up until after her momma had left. How she had slept so long was a mystery to her. Still, she took the meal, warm rolls, buttery mash potatoes, and ham. Without putting on her shoes, she carried it with her out side. Eating it in her hands, she nibbled as she walked around, at first just in the building, but then up and down the street. The fresh air was good to clear her mind...and it also helped her avoid listen to the traumatic scene over head.

Dinner finished, fingers licked clean, and a cold creeping into her feet to the point they were numb, she headed back into the building. What she found in the staircase scared her, and she wasn't sure why: Lele was sprawled over the steps, pale, too pale, and so very weak. She looked like she was fading away.

Later, she'd never be able to say with any level certainty what happened to the plate. All she knew was that she lost it in the stairwell, when she scooped up Lele. BB was average height for a girl her age, but she was stronger than most. Scaling trees, eating well, and constantly play fighting with guys gave her that edge. It certainly helped that the young girl in her arms weighed almost nothing. It was like she consisted of air and the sticky, hot blood that seeped into BB's clothes. No-BB remembered-not her clothes, but her mother's, that sparse wardrobe that only grew when she bought something for her.

Well, she would buy her mother loads of clothing to replace the shirt and pants that weekend. For now, she was far more worried about the little brunette.

Getting her up the stairs was easy. Opening the door was a trick, but somehow, she managed to do it without dropping or bashing her against something. Once inside, she kicked the door shut, not bothering to lock it as she carried the girl to her bathroom and settled her into the tub. Turning on the spray, she aimed it for the toilet so the icy chill wouldn't strike the unconscious girl. It might have roused her, but it would have been a cruel shock. Then the logical voice in her head pointed out that it would slow down the blood flow. The warm water would speed it up. At the last minute, logic won over compassion, and she sprayed Lele with the freezing water, not bothering to reach out and cover her mouth. At that moment, all she wanted was for the girl to scream bloody murder. Then someone would call the cops. Then someone else could be blamed for that.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 pm

She could feel herself be carried... he felt like she was floating, and the arms that carried her were so gentle, and the warmth, so soft... she never wanted to stop floating.

She felt herself be settled down against something cold, and hard

*I'm in my tomb...* she thought, and seemed to accept it, and drifted further off, until -

she awoke with a pained gasp, as the contact of freezing water met her skin, and her eyes flew open - but once more, as she always did her best to do, she bit back the scream, and clawed at the sides of the bathtub - desperately trying to flee, and as she looked down, she could see her battered legs and stomach through her now transparent clothes, and seemingly never ending amounts of blood draining down a foreign drain - her panic was immeasurable, as she seemed to fling herself to try and get out the tub, before she was even aware that there was someone else present. She tried and tried to get out the tub, but her legs held no strength, and every effort made caused more pain and more blood.

Everything was madness in her mind, but she was soon reduced to a trembling, sobbing mass of wet, blood stained hair, smeared make-up, bruises and cuts.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 pm

L I A R [P/M?] 6-1
    BB suddenly wished she was sick. She wished she was sick and cruel and sadistic and could get off to watching Lele feebly struggle to escape. For all the things she had wished for, this was one she wished for more fervently and got no answer. By the time she turned off the water, she was trembling just as hard as Lele, struggling not to vomit.

Grabbing a towel, she climbed into the tub and drew Lele up gently, wrapping her in the warm cotton. She had taken care of Alex when they were both so much younger. Some part of her would always remember how to do it. It wasn't the same as when one of them was hurt fighting. The touches were softer, kinder, more coddling, and the pain was shared with less biting amusement. Instead, she acted how her momma did when she fell: with compassion and affection. Though all she did was hold Lele through the blanket, she was tender as she did so.

"Lele, I'm going to take your clothes off. I need to see where you're hurt so I can treat it, okay? Don't freak out," BB ordered her, her voice soft, concerned. As she said it, she released the other, letting the towel drip back. Seeing that the shirt was ruined with blood anyway, she went to grab scissors and was smart enough to grab a change of her own clothing (a flowing, white night gown) as well. Sitting back down on the ledge of the tub, she looked Lele in the eye and told her bluntly, "I have to do this. Don't think this is giving me any kicks. Once we've got you patched up, you can cuss me, but for now, hold still."

Little rant over with, she began to cut the other's shirt, splitting it up the center. Each snip, she wished she could take back. Each snip, she wished that she didn't have to make another. Each snip, she wondered how many of the bruises were her fault.

The shirt finally off, all she could think was that she was looking at a mess of a human being, and she hated the man and the woman upstairs. She hated them for making her unable to hate Lele, for doing this to her, and for being the hell she had only narrowly escaped. She didn't have time to lover her mother.

"I-uh-rubbing alcohol will help infection, but it will help. I have some bandages. Might be able to do stitches for some. Do you want pain meds?" The words tumbled out of her mouth, and by the paleness in her face, it was obvious that she was just barely keeping it together. This was not her game, not her cup of tea. She laughed, screamed, and hit people. Worrying about what they dealt with after was someone else's job.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L I A R [P/M?] Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L I A R [P/M?]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: