Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L I A R [P/M?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:36 pm

"He is. Maybe you could come to church with me some day. We’ll meet up at the park and walk together." Not the most romantic idea, but they were friends. Lele had asked for friendship. BB was undeniably attracted to Lele, but friendship... It wasn’t like she wanted anything more. Romance got you nowhere. Friendship could take you anywhere.

Still, when she felt he soft brush of brunette hair against her cheek, she couldn’t help but turn her head towards it. This close, her lips touched Lele’s cheek briefly before she snapped her head away. Wetting her lips, the impulsive, nervous laugh was swallowed down. She’d done nothing on purpose. It was just a thoughtless little accident. Chuckling at herself, she remarked, "I never took you for the cuddly type, princess. You’re so cool and aloof. It’s amazing."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 pm

"Sure, I'd love to." She said with a smile, and blushed heavily when she felt the brush of lips tingle against her skin.
However at BB's quick retreat, she was pretty sure that it hadn't been done on purpose.
That should have made her feel better, right?
Why didn't it?

Lele hummed a little at the statement "I'm... not usually cuddly. Never really do that with anyone but.. you know, it just felt right to do. Besides it isn't all that bad." she smiled happily, althought silently thinking over being called "aloof"...

She smiled a little wider "You know, I could say the same to you~"

Normally, by now, she would've left the embrace. Hugging just for a moment... but she just felt so comfortable that she just made a little happy sigh and stayed right where she was. There was no reason to move, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

"Pfft, isn’t that bad? I’m the best cuddler in the world," BB answered in a jokingly bragging tone, before laughing, her hands running up and down Lele’s back gently. Despite her joking about it, she was happy. In her mind, that meant Lele felt safe with her, at least to a degree. It was logical, and BB liked keeping her friends-just friends damnit-safe.

Bursting out laughing, BB couldn’t even reply for a full minute. Her? Aloof? No. It just wasn’t possible, not in her mind. She didn’t see things the way Lele did.

"Are you serious? I roll around with my friends on the ground in public." It didn’t matter to her that she treated everyone else like they were on a different planet. "Walk around ass naked in public. Aloof generally alludes to some dignity." She never considered the arrogance she’d managed with it, the pride she’d shown even embarrassed. "And generally just derp around. I’m not aloof, sweet thing."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Lele shivered at the light traces on her back - and, try as she might to have hidden it, she was pretty sure her whole body had shaken quite visibly. Another thing she wasn't used to - light touches. Anyone else, she would have squirmed away. She was not used to it, and she couldn't decide whether or not she liked it yet. It put her out of her usual zone.
She was treated roughly day to day by her parents, and even though her friends at school were always around her, they seldom touched her. Even Trevor never made light touches like this - firm, gentle touches, like an arm around the shoulders, but nothing too personal.

But the touches themselves weren't what disturbed her so much. It was how she was feeling about them. Getting affected, almost... wanting more? What more could she want? She was starting to confuse herself, so the laugh brought her out of the thoughts, and she smiled.

She laughed aloud "Not aloof~ I would never call you that. I meant, about the, you know, hugging thing. You didn't seem like the cuddly type either. Then again, first impressions were wrong I suppose... for the both of us." she ended with a smile. It was weird to talk without looking the other person in the eye, but it wasn't so bad either.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:05 am

The instant Lele squirmed, BB stopped. She didn’t mean to make her uncomfortable. The petting was meant to be affectionate, but with what she had seen the night she asked for a kiss, BB imagined she’d made a rather tactless mistake. Her hands stilled on Lele’s lower back, lingering there because she was afraid if she let go, Lele would leave her, but she was afraid to move them anywhere else. Was anywhere safe to touch when someone was sitting in your lap? BB had never had this problem with her other friends. The voice whispering that Lele wasn’t like her other friends didn’t help things.

"Very wrong. I’m always clinging to my friends. Just the other night, Rachel sat in my lap and slept. Miguel does it all of the time. Remie is too big for me to hold but I still snuggle with him." Shaking her head, she shrugged abruptly, the smile fading. "I guess, to a degree, you are right. I usually only like cuddling with my closest friends."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 am

The instant the touches stopped she wanted them back. She had to physically bite her lip to stop herself from saying something outrageous like "Why did you stop?" or even worse "I liked those touches~". She was flushed at her own thoughts and impulses, and distracted herself from them by listening to BB.

She laughed a little "Does sound like you have really close friends." then, chuckling a little, remembering what they had said before
"but this isn't all that bad, right?" her tone was light, playful, relaxed. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so incredibly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:26 am

BB shifted her hands down finally, resting them on Lele’s hips as she listened to her talk. Nodding slowly, she smiled at the tone. "Yeah. We’re tight. We rely on each other, ya now? Family more than friends." The next part made her smile and want to stroke up and down her back again. "It’s really not. In fact, I sort of like it, Leanore."

She sounded more flirty than she meant to, but she figured there was no harm in that. People jokingly flirted all of the time, even in the prep’s circle. She hoped it would be okay.

"Lele, just so you know, I’m not really judgmental. If you want to say something, say it. Generally, I’ve heard weirder or worse," BB declared randomly, meaning to sound comforting and encouraging.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 am

Lele sighed a little "That sounds really nice." she couldn't deny, even to herself, that she didn't envy it. Not only the friends, but calling them family in such a happy way. But hey, she had closed that door a long time ago, right? No point in peeking at it's shadows again.
BB's comment made her blush. Sure, people flirted with her all the time. Usually she would hear it in corridors and it was crass, and she pretended not to hear, or sometimes it was up close and personal - but it had always weirded her out. She always had Vanessa to ward everyone off anyway.... and she could tell that sometimes Trevor seemed to have some influence too. Just his presence, and people would back off.
How many times was she going to blush today? She smiled and lightly bit her lip again, not sure what to respond. What if she ruined the tiny, little moment they were having? She decided to play it off. She had been called aloof, right? This would play right into her book.

So, she just laughed, and said "Me too~" with a happy, innocent voice.

BB's random comment after that made her want to laugh at the irony, and she tried to find words
"A-alright, thanks. I'll do my best to express myself better. You too, I'm fine with whatever you say. Well. Just don't tell me about, uh, drugs or stuff like that, but otherwise anything you want." she knew she sounded stupid - tell me anything you want apart from so and so? She might as well have not said it at all. But she couldn't help it. Drugs, alcohol and smoking were possibly some of the things she hated most in life. She didn't want to hear about it coming from anyone... especially from BB.

People got addicted. And when they got addicted, things got really, really bad. The downward spiral. The illusion. The realization. The depression. The overreaction.
Yet, strangely enough she could not see BB in that type of situation. She hoped it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L I A R [P/M?]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: