Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:34 am

Rory's eyes drifted over Sven's naked torso, admiring the way the sunlight played across the skin. His eyes travelled upwards until he met Sven's gaze. The smile never left his face as he went and towards the end of the bed, leaning against the wall. He kept his gaze on Sven. "Alright, how about we play a game? The rules being you can't ask a question you yourself are afraid to answer. Shall we play, or shall I just say random stuff?"
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:41 am

Sven didn't miss the way Rory eyed him, and he stretched, knowing that his white skin would look luminescent with the sunlight that landed on his slender shoulders. Sinking back so that he was sitting on his legs and his arms were in between his legs, perched like a cat, he tilted his head and asked teasingly, "Don't you know? Nekos have no shame. There is nothing I am uncomfortable with." His tail waved behind him, a steady, quick metronome. As he considered his first question, his eyes traveled slowly over Rory's body. "How old were you the first time you had sex?"
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:23 am

Rory chuckled at Sven's words before coughing on the air at the question. "Uh.....fifteen? Sixteen? Between the two I believe. Hmm, my turn to ask a question. Hmm, lame, but how old are you? I'm twenty."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:30 am

"God, I am a whore," Sven sighed moodily at Rory's answer, before chuckling to himself. The question made the neko tilt his head thoughtfully as he counted up the years and experiences. Like many of the half feral nekos, he had a poor perception of time and knew events more than anything. After a moment, he declared, "Twenty-one, I think!" Flopping back on the bed, he reached towards the window and asked, "What is one thing that you regret doing or feel guilty about not regretting?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:40 am

"Hmm, something I regret? ......A lot of things I suppose, but I really regret running over the little bunny when I first started to learn how to drive. It's why I walk everywhere now. Poor little bunny, just hopping along happily and then SPLAT he's dead." Rory sighed and pouted at the memory. "Ah, I also regret yelling at my sister before she...went on a cruise." Rory paused for a moment, "The ship sank the day before she was supposed to come home. What about you? Do you regret anything? Hey, wait, there's no way you are older than me. That's so unfair. Here I am tall and ugly and your short and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:48 am

"Mmm, I haven't had rabbit in forever. There aren't many here in the city for me to hunt," Sven murmured thoughtlessly as a memory played through his mind and his tongue traced lightly over his lips. It betrayed the hunger that never could never be completely sated. Shaking himself, he prodded Rory's side and asked him, "You realize how far from ugly you are, mon étoile, right?" His fair brows lowered thoughtfully before he grinned. Quickly forcing the grin away, he couldn't quite smoother the playful gleam in his eyes as he said in serious tone, "I regret killing my first owner," and then before Rory could question him, he asked, "What is your opinion on clothes? Necessary evil to save us from fat people or adored accessories that accent who we are?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:16 am

Rory made a disgusted look at the mention of eating rabbit. "Eww, I don't mind eating meat but not rabbits." He smiled as he saw the hungry gleam in the other's eyes as well as the tongue. Rory jumped in shock as he felt Sven poke him in the side and mutter in French. "I have no idea what French you said and I know. I'm just fabulous."

Rory posed as if for the camera before leaning back against the wall. "Eh!? You killed him, her, it? Hmm, I won't piss you off then." He waited for the neko to finish speaking. "Clothing? Hmm, should be worn to make us look fabulous and keep the fat people from scarring the rest of the world. Accessories tell little stories, be it from a gift someone bought you to something you bought out of boredom. Ah, phone."

Rory spun in a circle before spinning the other way. He patted himself, frowning when he didn't feel the familiar object. "I lost it, again. Damn, Blake's not going to be happy. Ah, question, I'll deal with him later. Hmm, when did you first have sex?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:24 am

Chuckling, Sven licked his lips again and decided that if he was there for a while, he was going to trick Rory into eating rabbit. It was too good not to try. Grinning at the other's arrogant reply, he nodded along as the other gave his view on clothes. With a dramatic sigh, he declared, "I believe I am the only one that truly detests clothing."

When the other started to look for his phone, the neko stood up and walked out of the room. Leaning back in, he opened his mouth to answer, only to pause. In neutral tone, he asked, "Do you mean the first time I had sex willingly or all together? Willingly, I was twelve."

Turning away again, he walked up the hall to where Rory had tossed his jacket earlier. Pawing through the pockets, he located the phone and held it out to the human. With a playful grin, he teased, "Wasn't that easy?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:39 am

Rory tilted his head, "I don't know if Blake detests them. He doesn't really like them though."

Rory stared after the other as he left the room, only frowning when the other asked what he had meant. "Yay my virginity lasted longer!" Rory said in a happy, teasing tone.

"Yay, I'm not going to be yelled at! Though I'd just shut him up with sex. He's so predictable sometimes and no it wasn't easy. I had to think and my brain hurts now." Rory pouted, rubbing the side of his head. "Ah, where did Blake go anyway? The idiot better not get raped. Question for you! Hmm, ah what's your favourite weather?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:56 am

Sven hummed thoughtfully. So that strange neko would be running around naked? There was a lot that would stop him from protesting that, mostly that ass. Even clad in loose boxers, it had been hot. Hearing the happy teasing remark, Sven smirked and sang, "Put your cherry right on top. Once you pop you cannot stop." He continued to sing the lyrics under his breath for a second before laughing at himself and shaking his head again. Not bothering to wonder if Rory was serious about shutting Blake up with sex, he shrugged. "Sunny...and shouldn't you be more worried about your pets? Being raped lowers their value and all." His tone was slightly disdainful, and it was obvious that he was commenting on something other than the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:10 am

"Hmm, how does it lower their value if I don't ever plan on letting you guys leave? To me you guys are priceless, just like humans. I don't know about the rest of the world, but that's my belief. It's probably why I let Blake be who he wants." Rory smiled, remembering the pet his father had bought when he was little. "My father bought a pet once. He treated the little neko so horribly, makes me ashamed to be of the same blood. However, stupid laws wouldn't do anything about it. But, you don't have to worry about me hitting you. I'll rough house, but I won't use physical discipline. Blake might if he thinks I'm being too soft. Though that might be because he's another neko and knows the dominance thing better than I. We got off the questions game. You suggest a game."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 am

Sven didn't buy it, didn't believe that any human could care about treating their nekos differently. If Rory did, it was simply so that he could amuse himself with the notion that he was different from the rest of his kind. With a delicate lift of one of his shoulders, he answered, "I was still on the questions game, but if you insist." Rising up elegantly, he stood on tiptoe to wrap his arms around Rory's neck. His long, splotched tail wrapped around one of the actor's legs as his green eyes grew lidded. Leaning towards the human, he asked seductively, "Want to play the getting to know you game?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

Blake smiled and nodded his head from side to side, just once. "You are sadly mistaken." The male grew angry and drew the knife back as if going to attack. Blake had been watching him the whole time. As the blade struck through the air, Blake grabbed the male's wrist. The male was in shock. His eyes went from the knife to Blake's eyes, noticing the wicked smile that appeared. Blake turned and jerked his wrist, breaking it with ease. The man dropped the blade and pulled away from Blake. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" the man asked as he walked away from Blake. "I am calling the cops on your ass! You will be caught!" Blake chuckled as he watched the asshole leave. He grabbed the smokes from his pocket and started to smoke once again. He started on his journey home. Next time he would be sure to grab his collar.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:07 am

"Oh, sorry." Rory watched as Sven walked up to him and smirked as arms wrapped around his neck. His hands went instinctively to Sven's waist, pulling him closer. "How do you play this game of yours?"

(((OOC: Last post. I'm headed to bed. Night~ Luv you guys)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:21 am

"Well, for starters, you name two things you like: one sexual and one none. Then you name two things you are good at...and then you prove it," Sven answered. "I'll start!" Leaning in, he rubbed his cheek against Rory's before whispering in his ear, "I like biting, and I am pretty good at it too." To prove his point, he lightly nipped his new owners neck, just enough for it to sting a little, but not hurt.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:08 am

Rory shivered as teeth raked against his skin. He'd always had a thing for being bit. "I like spanking or being spanked. Should I prove it?

(((>.> It took me forever to think of something. I'm not sure why.)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 am

"Depends on if you are any good at it our not," Sven answered with a teasing purr, his green eyes lidded as he leaned back to gaze in Rory's eyes. There was a dull thrum in his chest, the beginnings of a purr as his tail flicked slowly, a sign that despite his appearance, he wasn't quite into it yet. Leaning forward, he added huskily, "By that, I mean yes."

[[xD Because you aren't as perverted as you think you are?]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am

Rory smirked and lightly tapped Sven on the ass. "I'll do it harder once we're more comfortable with each other. It's your turn to list something, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

Chuckling and tempted to roll his eyes at the light tap, Sven assured Rory jokingly, "I've done worse with people I'm a lot less comfortable with." Brushing his lips lightly against the humans, he added in a slightly sarcastic tone, "Thank you though." After a moment of thought, he drew away and bit his lower lip. With a cute look on his face, he said, "I like fellatio, and I am good at wax play...Which do you want me to prove?" The young neko's eyes were playfully challenging, daring Rory to pick. Like so many other nekos, there was little reserve in him about sex, and his past had stolen what little he would have had.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Rory smiled at the light kiss, ignoring the sarcastic tone. Rory's mind went blank as he tried to remember what fellatio meant. Oh well, he knew and loved wax play. "Wax play." He whispered, leaning his head against Sven's.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 pm

The little kitty's eyes widened fractionally in shock at the human's answer, but then the purr threw ever so slightly louder. His tail curled against his spine before lashing from side to side as he asked, "Really? Well, then, do you have a room set up where I can prove it to you?" Glancing towards the door, he then added, "Will we have time? I am certain that your-" he paused to walk his fingers up Rory's chest "-pet would be unhappy to walk in on that."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Rory smiled as the purring grew in volume, the vibrations seeming to echo in his own chest. "My room, of course." His head moved with Sven's. He frowned, having momentarily forgotten the other pet. "I don't know. We could have the rest of the night or he could walk in the door in the next moments. Should we chance it anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:31 pm

The way that Rory seemed to dismiss the fact that Blake would come and go as he pleased actually started Sven. However, he was quick to hide it. With a shrug, he answered, "Depends. When do you have to work next? If it is a few days, then sure, lead the way. If you have to go in tomorrow or the next day, I will pass for a safer day." It was simple logic: If Rory was around for a few days, Blake couldn't do anything too bad and by the time he got the chance to, his anger would have dissipated. If the human was going to be gone the next day, Sven would save his ass a few claw marks by not tempting the stronger male.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm

"Work?" Rory pulled back enough to tilt his head to the side in thought. "Work......I have to work for the next few days, actually. Filming takes forever sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 pm

"Great. That will give me a chance to bond with Blake!" Sven cheered with only a slight tone of sarcasm. Oh god, he was gonna get a new ass hole torn, if the dark aura that surrounded the other neko was anything to guess at. Shaking his head, he told Rory, "Let's just watch a movie or something. I don't want to die or be chased off again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next