Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 am

He was so angry and heated, but when he heard the reply from the snot-nosed brat he lost it. He stared down at the bowl for a good minute. He tried with all his might to keep calm, but that was his breaking point. His hand quickly smacked the bowl, knocking it out of Sven's hands. The bowl went flying and hit the wall and its contents hit the cupboard. A mix of bizarre foods were everywhere. "This is bullshit! This is NOT acceptable! If you want food, eat the fucking kibble! If you don't want that, ask me to make you something! For fuck's sake, if you don't want that, then make something yourself, BUT don't make a fucking mess! If you make a mess, put everything away! Put the fucking dishes in the sink and I will fucking wash them!" He walked over to the counter and started shoving everything onto the floor. Utensils were flying everywhere, wrappers flying through the air, powder falling to the ground, and just making the place a whole lot worse than it already was. "Do you like this mess? Do this look like a place you want to fucking live in? Is this good for you? Cuz it sure as fuck isn't good enough for me, and NOT good enough for Rory either! You better start cleaning this whole fucking mess and don't stop until I tell you to! Do I make myself fucking clear?!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 am

Sven cringed back when Blake struck the bowl, already raising his arms to defend himself, but the other male was ranting. For a moment, he considered escaping, but getting chased down the hall didn't sound like a good idea. Sucking in a breath, he pressed farther back against the counter as Blake ranted and raved, farther destroying the kitchen. His ears were tilted back and his eyes huge with fear. Silently, he started hoping Rory would walk through the door so Blake would leave him alone. At the command, he moved forward and began picking up, putting dishes in the sink and picking up paper towels. Wetting them, he began to collect the powder off of the floor. It was sloppy and quickly done, but he cleaned as best he could. Repeatedly, he glanced at Blake and cringed away each time. His ears didn't move forward once as he worked. Wordlessly, he did his best to clean it up and avoid getting hit, though he knew it was coming.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 am

Blake watched as the younger one cleaned up the kitchen. He regained his composure slowly, but he knew this wasn't the best way to handle things. After the kid was done to the best of his abilities, he told him to sit down. Once Sven had sat down, he sat down on the floor too. He sat cross-legged and faintly smiled at Sven. "I want to talk to you and explain why I freaked out over the kitchen." His voice was very calm. "When you first came into the kitchen, it was clean. You could almost say it was spotless. Do you know how it got that way? From me cleaning it and making it really nice for Rory. Now after this morning, Rory confirmed you are now a pet, not just a visitor, so you have to do things to make Rory happy. Keeping the kitchen clean makes Rory happy. It makes him very happy. So we have to work together to keep it clean, okay? Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:38 am

Sven hesitated before sitting down, keeping as far from Blake as possible. His ears remained back, but he nodded along. Frowning, he remarked, "I didn't ask to be a pet, and I don't care if he is happy. He's no different from the rest of them, and sooner than later, he is going to get rid of me." Sticking his nose in the air, he added, "Not that I care. I won't make a mess so you don't hurt me, but I could care less about how that human feels."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:59 am

Blake went from calm and peaceful to angry and full of rage in about ten seconds flat. He lunged forward and slapped the shit out of the boy. As the boy fell backwards, Blake had his throat in one hand. "Don't you ever speak like that to me again! Do you understand me?" he screamed as he balled his fist and slammed it into the other's face. "I try to level with you and help you, but no. You just talk shit. Fuck you Sven! You should just fucking leave!" He stood up and ran to his room, slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 am

Sven cringed when the other slapped him, curling around to try and protect himself with no luck. As the other grabbed his throat, his fingers dug into the thin wrist. Hissing softly, he struggled to get Blake to let go, and the other did, bolting from the room. "Psycho," he shouted. Sprawling out on the floor, he decided to wait there. If the damn human mattered that much to Blake, he'd like to see how the human reacted to seeing that Blake had hit him. Hurting Blake with is own hands would be nearly impossible, he was too small, but he could see how the other reacted to this. In fact, the more he thought about it, the better an idea it seemed to be. He wasn't stupid. He could easily manipulate the human to use against Blake. With a soft chuckle, he closed his eyes and wondered how the older tom would like that.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 am

Rory sighed, heading home. He had been let go early because they had finished early. He smiled, rarely finishing early. He'd get to see Blake and Sven. He smiled, wanting to take them both out of the house. He didn't think it was good for anything to be cooped in a home. He had to get Sven a collar before he headed home though. With that thought in mind, he stopped into the pet store and picked out one that he thought Sven would like. It was a simple green collar that could easily have attachments. He picked up a bell because he found it adorable and headed home, calling out for Blake and Sven.

He walked into the kitchen to find the kitten on the floor. Confused, he set the item on the table and walked towards him. "Hey, what happened?" He asked gently, noticing the mark on his face. "Are you alright?"

He had a thought Blake did this but he wanted to hear it from Sven first before making assumptions. He knew Blake could be territorial, but Rory honestly wasn't expecting Sven to stay. He didn't touch, wary that the other might freak out and either bite him or claw him. "I brought you a present. It's a collar, yes, but you don't have to wear it. I just bought it so when you go outside then you won't get in trouble with the authorities."
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 am

Sven had no idea how long he lay there, but he realized when his thoughts became to move forward slowly. A soft, logical voice told him that his behavior really was making things worse on himself. If he just shut up, spoke only when spoken to, and stayed out of Blake's way, things would be easier. It would be just as easy to walk out the door now, but free food was hard for him to resist. He had put himself through eight different kinds of hell for food before, and this barely ranked three different kinds.

Hearing the front door open, he roused himself from his thoughts. Blinking owlishly, he craned his head up to watch as Rory walked in. There was something limp and emotionless about him as he watched the other walk over. "I pissed Blake off again," he answered sweetly. His tail flicked, and he sat up, cringing a bit at the motion. Shifting closer to the human, he added, "I think he doesn't like how I talk about you. Can't blame him, but habits man."

Shrugging, he smiled faintly when the other mentioned the collar. "I've been to the pound before. Thanks for making sure I won't go again," he said. Standing up slowly, he cringed again, realizing that lying on the floor after yesterday was a bad idea. Stretching in a very feline manner, he took a step towards Rory and brush his cheek against the human's in an affectionate manner before going to the table and picking up the collar. He had, of course, lied about the size he needed, and this was big enough that it would hand loosely about his neck. Putting it on, he spotted the bell and asked, "Do you really think Blake will wear that?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 am

Rory hung his head as the other mentioned pissing Blake off, though the again was a bit of a surprise. He smiled softly as the other rubbed against him. Perhaps, Sven might come to think of this as home, but Rory knew better than to hope. He stood from his crouch, wincing from his legs falling asleep. He glanced over as the other mentioned Blake again. He laughed, shaking his head, a light blush crossing his cheeks. "Actually, I bought it for you in case you wanted to put it on your collar. You know, to make it yours instead of some silly old collar. I can take it back if you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Sven's ears went back at the other's remark. Glancing at him, his eyes were impossible to read, but his expression wasn't happy. Still, he clipped the bell onto the collar and then went back to his corner. "Tell Blake not to skin me for being polite," he sad pensively, before pacing over to the fridge. Taking the milk out of it, he left the kitchen and went to his room, closing the door behind himself. Springing nimbly onto the bed, he settled down and began to sip at the milk. Like an immature child, he was prone to over indulging until he made himself sick. Just then, doing so with some milk, a rare treat for him, seemed well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6