Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Blake didn't have any interest in the movie. All he wanted was to be with his master. As he was pulled into Rory's lap, his hands stayed behind Rory's head, massaging his head and running his hands through his hair. Blake kissed along Rory's neck and cheek. He loved giving him attention. He stopped for a moment and grabbed his glass. "Cheers to our happy family," he said as he tipped his drink to his love and sipped from it.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Rory grabbed his glass as well, clinking it against Blake's before taking a sip. He drank half the glass in one go as he rubbed circles into the small of Blake's back. Now, he was paying more attention to Blake than the movie, not falling asleep because of the massage. "Mm, you picked a good wine." He said, hugging the other, happy with just holding. "Should remember to buy more of it."
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Blake smiled and nuzzled loser to Rory, kissing his neck, chin, and cheek. "Mhmm... I will be sure to remind you when we go grocery shopping." Blake rested his head on Rory's shoulder and closed his eyes. He was so happy to have him there, he started purring quietly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 am

Sven drew in a sharp breath as he sat up. Shaking his head, he blinked hard, needing to wake up. Stretching, he crawled over the edge. Dragging a towel down, he sat on that as he shifted into his feline form. It was warmer. Snuggling up inside of the towel, he closed his eyes and, not meaning to, fell back asleep.

Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 am

Rory shifted so they were more comfortable, wrapping an arm around Blake's waist. The movie seemed never ending and he was slowly falling asleep. Perhaps he had had a more tiring day at work than he originally thought. Blake's purring wasn't helping him stay awake either. The rhythmic sound something he fell asleep to often.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 am

Blake cuddled as close as possible. His big droopy eyes couldn't stay open any longer, no matter how hard he tried. Today was long for him. This day's events didn't need to happen tomorrow. Maybe he would start to be nice to Sven. Being nice would make Rory happy, and that was most important. He thought about going to the bed, but he was just too tired to move.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:13 am

Rory groaned as he heard the muffled sound of his alarm and the vibrations from his phone signaling it was time for him to wake up. His body hurt, probably because he was laying on the couch and Blake was on top of him. No wonder he hadn't woken up cold during the night. He smiled, petting the other for a moment before shaking him to wake up. "I gotta go to work and if you don't move I can't make you breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 am

Sven woke slowly. His body was aching from sleeping cold and in a cramped position, or at least he told himself that was what the ache came from. Going to the door, he stretched his delicate, feline body up as high as possible and then dragged his claws down the wood. A loud and wanton yowl escaped him as he demanded to be let out. While it would have been easy to switch, he found his thoughts much simpler in his animal form, and at the moment, that was all he had the stomach to deal with. Once he had eaten and digested a meal, then he'd go back to skin and clothes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 am

Blake lazily started to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his slender body. He got off the couch and leaned over to kiss Rory. "Alright, you get on that, and I will let the cry baby from the bathroom," he joked as he walked to the bathroom. When he got to the room, he slowly opened the door and went inside, closing it behind him. "Look we have to talk little... thing." He sat down on the ground, blocking the door. Even if the neko turned to his human-ish form, he wouldn't be able to move the much bigger tom. "Why are you in this form anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 am

Intending to bolt as soon as the door open, he bristled as his way was blocked. Taking several quick steps back, he turned and moved to the far corner of the room, which meant curling up in the tub. Despite his retreat, he glared at the other. Curling down against the cold material, pinned his ears back. Tilting his head, he made a confused sound, as if he couldn't understand. While he could, he had no interest in explaining himself to this male. All he could hope was the other would go up and return to his human. Sven felt like clawing himself for being so stupid. He had assumed the human would be the one to let him out since the cat would want to be away from him. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Still, he kept himself calm. Panicking was pointless. The human was home, so Blake wouldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 am

Rory nodded, getting off the couch to start breakfast for the two. He noticed the bowl with some kitten food in it and frowned. Did Sven really like the stuff? Blake had never seemed to take an interest in it if there was food made or to be made. He shrugged, filling it again just in case and moved about his kitchen. He made scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage. He set glasses out for the both of them before stretching. He needed to use the shower and a change of clothes. He walked into his room, grabbing a shirt and pants, wondering if Blake had gotten Sven to come out of the bathroom yet.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 am

Blake hissed quietly. "Whether we talk now, or you will talk to me later when Rory is not home." But as soon as he heard Rory near the bathroom, he cussed under his breath and grabbed the cat by the scruff. He cradled him in his hands and arms, pinning him to his chest. If Sven wanted to move, he would have to cause a scene and make himself look like a mean kitty. Blake knew the kid was smarter and knew not to do that in front of Rory. This was Blake's house and if this kitten wanted to be here, he needed to get along with the tom in charge. Blake opened the door and walked out, petting Sven. "Poor little guy got trapped inside the bathroom last night. I'm going to go take him to his room," he said as he leaned and kissed Rory's cheek. "Don't have too much fun without me!" he called as he walked to Sven's room and closed the door. He placed the cat on the ground and stood against the door. "So do you want to talk now, or later?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 am

Sven wondered if Blake was threatening him. Though he tried to dodge, he was seized and instantly froze. Trembling and tense, he resisted the urge to fight. Silently, he reminded himself of the food and the fact that this wasn't so bad. If he said it enough, he could believe it. "Don't pet me," he whispered pathetically, ears pinned back. He was glad that Rory couldn't understand, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to even protest that much. As soon as he was set down, he considered bolting to hide under the bed. Then it would be Blake who was at risk for making a scene, but he stopped himself. He had never been a coward before, even when hew as afraid. Walking over to the bed, he hopped up and switched back to his human form. Pulling the blankets up around himself, he moved back into the far corner and watched Blake wearily. "What do you have to say?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 am

Rory rolled his eyes as Blake called after him. He closed the door and frowned. Why hadn't Sven simply switched forms and opened the door? Ah, he forgot. He opened the door and knocked on Sven's, not really opening it. "Breakfast is on the stove if you want it. I'm gonna get ready for work." He left to go back to the shower. The spray was warm, slightly cold, but he finished and as ready for work. He was glad it didn't take him forever, otherwise he'd have to get up even earlier and he wasn't a morning person to begin with.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Blake smiled as Rory opened the door. "No worries, we will eat soon." After Rory closed the door, his smile faded rather quickly. He stared at the kitten, laying in bed. "Yesterday was too crazy for me and I don't want it to be like that anymore. So I have some ground rules for me. I'm warning you I am very unpredictable and I can be irrational, as you saw yesterday. Did I mean to do all that? No, but you cross my bounds and push me like you did.. I won't be able to control myself. So there you go, no cuddling with me, no baby shit, nothing. We live in the same house as my master. You are a guest. Don't forget it!" Without another word, he opened the door and went to the kitchen. He started eating almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Sven wondered at the larger neko. It was amazing that he could brush off something like that as "unpredictable" and "irrational." So lost in this thought, he said nothing until Blake had laughed. A harsh, bitter laugh escaped him as he shook his head in amazement. Curling forward a little more, he pressed his face to his knees and stopped himself from laughing more. This wasn't good. He was going to lose his mind here. Looking at Blake was starting to seem like looking at everything he never wanted to become. At the same time, cowering and hiding, dodging the fight rather than furthering it, that was something else he didn't want to do. Getting up, he dressed himself and went to the kitchen. Pretending to ignore Blake, he went through the fridge, waiting for Rory to join them. Turning towards the human, he asked, "After you get me a collar, does that make this permanent or are you going to sell me? If so, I want a lock my door."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Rory walked into the kitchen just after the nekos. He grabbed his usual mug of tea and paused as Sven asked him a question. "Well, I'm not going to sell you, but you can be like Blake and stay or go whenever you want. The collar is so if someone tries to send you to the pound you can always claim me as your master. I thought the door already had a lock, but okay. We'll go after I get home from work."

He reached out and patted Sven on the head quickly, not sure how the other would react before placing a kiss on Blake's head. "I'm off to work. Try not to kill each other, or get eaten by dogs."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Blake ate quietly as he heard the little annoyance ask such a stupid question and then follow up with a statement, which wouldn't save him anyway. He wanted to hiss at the little menace, but with Rory there, he had to put on the perfect show. There was no way he was going to get in trouble for shit this little twerp caused. "I promise a dog will not eat him," he laughed and joked as he kissed Rory's cheek. "Have a great day at work!" Once Rory had left with the car, Blake got rid of his smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm

[quote="Admin-Galena"]
"Thanks boss man~" Sven said arrogantly, flashing the human a smirk when his head was patted. As soon as the other was headed towards the door, Sven stole a plate off the table and booked it to his room. "I'm going to be sleeping," he called, closing the door. Putting the plate on the bed, he moved everything else in front of the door. He figured Blake would leave him alone today, but at least this way he didn't have to worry about it. Hopping onto the bed, he leaned back against the wall and ate. When he was finished, he shifted forced once again to groom himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Blake finished eating, still mad about earlier he paced around the room. First he paced int he kitchen and started washing the dishes. It was easier for him to clean when he was angry. Once he finished up in the kitchen, he walked over to the couch and started fixing the cushions, rearranging the pillows and just making it look nice. He paced around the room, until he decided to clean Rory's room. He walked inside and started making the bed, fixing the pillows, and picking up the trash around the room. There wasn't that much trash in there to begin with, but he wanted to make Rory happy. As he walked to his room, he stared at the closed door. He took one step towards it, but then took his step back. He didn't have anything nice to say to the kid, nor did he really want to see him. Maybe deep down he just really wanted to terrorize the kid. He remembered when he was in the pound and the other toms used to terrorize the shit out of him. They were so cruel and he was so happy to have found the courage to run away and escape. Finding Rory was the best thing he had done for his life. He walked to his room and grabbed his electric guitar. He immediately hooked it up to his amp and put it on full volume. At first he just strummed a couple cords, but soon broke out in a whole song. He played and played and played. Just thinking about the noise bothering the "sleeping" kitten, made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Sven had returned to his human form by the time Blake was coming down the hall. Glancing at his barricade, he wondered briefly if that was too immature, even for him. Since his door wasn't tried, he was left to decide that on his own. Instead, he listened to the other move to his room. Stretching, he shifted around, making more of a bed for himself, but all thoughts of sleep fled when he heard the guitar. Tilting his head, he listened silently for a minute. Abruptly, he realized he knew the song. It was one of the ones that he and his friend had done for money. Memories came back to him, and a faint smile appeared on his face at them. Perched on the bed with his knees drawn up to his chest, he laid his head on his arms and began singing the lyrics softly. His voice was quieter than the guitar, even to his own ears, but it was enough to stir up more fond memories.

James: he had been just another stray, and he hadn't seen half the amount of hell Sven had, but he had seen plenty all the same. He was a silvery tom with two black streaks on his face that were tattoos in his human form. The male had been gifted when it came to music. Almost anything he picked up, he could master. He was also a liar that could convince a full grown man that the grass was made of gold and worth his very soul.

The silver tom had used that to convince Sven he had talent, had a hope, and the two of them had preformed duets. While he had been lying about Sven being amazing (or so the young calico assumed) he hadn't been lying about his own talents. Someone "adopted" James. They were planning on exploiting his talents for money, but it meant a good home and some level of control. That was all his silvery friend had wanted. Their duo had died then, and he doubted that those six months were even worth remembering for James, but they had kept him going, especially this past year when things had been so tiring.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 am

Blake continued to play. After finishing the song, he moved on to many others. Since Rory had been working long hours, he had spent a lot of time alone. When he was just a kitten, he had learned how to play the acoustic guitar, but when he was taken in by Rory, he requested an electric guitar as well as his acoustic. He knew how to play tones of songs, but he also liked to write his own. Normally he would think of his songs while playing his acoustic. As he strummed his strings, he started to think about everything going on in the house. He put down the guitar and picked up his acoustic. Before he could put the song together, he strummed a few cords and got a decent beat down. Then as the music started to play from his room, a soft and mellow voice came from his lips. It was tender and soft.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 am

The younger cat sang along with the songs he knew and was silent with the ones he didn't. It shocked him that the tom could play so well. Normally, spoiled house cats only talents were killing smaller animals. When the other stopped playing, he flopped back on the bed and covered his face. Since the acoustic was softer, he would have been able to sleep through it, but his stomach was rumbling again. As quietly as he could, he moved everything away from the door and slipped out. Pausing in Blake's doorway, he listened to his voice for a moment before hurrying up the hall. "Whatever," he muttered to himself, not wanting to feel admiration for this tom. He had already proven that human nature had worn off on him. Sven was keeping his distance and hopefully would keep out of trouble with that. In the kitchen, he found a big bowl and poured in everything that looked good. Humming to himself as he did so, he made a mess without much care and plopped down in the corner once again to eat.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 am

Blake continued to play a little bit, when he felt a disturbance in his kitchen. He placed his guitar on the bed and strolled out of his room. He looked at the living room and it was fine. So then his attention went to the kitchen. As he stepped inside, his jaw dropped and almost hit the floor. There was a mess everywhere. He looked at the walls, cabinets and cupboards. Just hours before, he had cleaned the kitchen, making it sparkle. Now it was in shambles. He looked around, completely shocked. When his eyes fell on the little one in the corner, he lost it. Somewhere in his mind, he imagined a raccoon getting in and wreaking havoc, or maybe a burglar came in and just trashed the place when he realized their appliances were sub par and not some fancy shmancy stuff. His brain went crazy, thinking of all the words he was going to say, or maybe just the right words to be exact. "What the fuck happened in this fucking kitchen, that I spent a lot of time cleaning and making perfect? What did you do?!" He asked as he stared at Sven for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 am

Sven had found that the mix of everything, while surely would have been ungodly towards any human or cat raised on fine meals, was quite delicious. In fact, he was almost half through the bowl, and it was a large mixing bowl, by the time Blake exited his room. Since Sven had decided that this meal was nearly perfect, he figured he could bribe Blake into leaving him alone with it. When the other walked in, however, he instantly sensed that things wouldn't work out that easily. Sucking in a breath, he held up the bowl and answered quickly, "Food. It is good." Honestly, he didn't get what the need for shouting was. There was a bit of a mess, sure, but that egg had been on the ceiling when he got there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next