Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:28 am

Jarred was feeling shaky from the release as he kissed Rylie back. His eyes, however, weren't on the naked female. They continued to drift over to Brad. The raging boner was a clear sign that he hadn't gotten off, and the nerd had the oddest desire to help him with that. Luckily, before he could act on his own awkward thoughts, his attention was caught but soft female lips. Kissing her back, he caressed her skin once again before she moved down on him and began to clean the semen from him. Slowly, he felt himself growing aroused again. A soft moan escaped as he leaned back, accepting the ministrations and wondering if he would get another erection. Within a few minutes, he already had a semi. As her mouth moved over him, his eyes drifted along her body back to Brad. There was something about the male that kept getting his attention, and he had no clue why. As he felt Rylie react to Brad touching her, he moaned again, but this time from the mental image of Brad touching him. Already, he was erect again, just from the thought, which left him pining for the touch that was supposed to go with it. He didn't even have the mind to ask what was wrong with him. To want such a thing...
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:36 am

Brad watched as the girl pleased Jarred. His eyes then moved to her lower regions. Her ass was amazing and beautiful. His fingers started to force themselves into her pussy, feeling all around. He bent down and started to lick at her folds, tasting a slight hint of latex and her juices. After pleasing her enough with that, his cock grew harder. He sat up and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her behind closer to him. Brad never used condoms, he never believed in them. They took away feeling and made him even longer to cum. He hated that. He pressed the head of his cock against her warm, tight pussy and slowly purged into her. Feeling her walls tight around him, made him rather excited. He helped with her rhythm by forcing in beat with hers over Jarred's cock. "Oh good girl, get that um off him."

Rylie continued to lick and suck her boyfriend's cock, tasting his fluids quickly evaporating. She moved her tongue all around him, looking up at him frequently. Sometimes he was looking at her, but other times he was watching Brad. Maybe he liked seeing her get fucked?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 am

Watching Brad thrust into Rylie, another moan escaped Jarred and his hands went to her hair, clutching at it and pulling lightly. The combined show and sensation left him dripping precum again. Pushing her head down and thrusting up, he increased the rhythm, forcing Rylie to move faster. All he wanted was more. "Fuck, yes," he moaned, his eyes nearly closing from pleasure.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 am

Brad smiled as he watched the both of them. Plowing into her nice and hard. She moaned louder than she was before. Her hands moved along the body of Jarred. She touched his chest and stomach, feeling his smooth skin. She took her mouth off his cock, and then pulled him in for a kiss. "Is there anything you want?" she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

Jarred look at Rylie and kissed her again. His traveled over his body down to her hips and then back up. For some reason, he couldn't bring himself to touch Brad now, not with the thoughts going through his head. His mind nearly blank from the arousal, he shook his head and deepened the kiss. Against her lips, he mumbled, "Anything you want. Anything."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am

Rylie smiled and leaned in to kiss him, rubbing his cock with her hand. Before she could continue, her phone started to ring. "Fuck me..." she said as she grabbed it. She opened the phone and said, "hello?" A lot of talking started going on and on in her ear. "Ok, just give me a minute." More time elapsed and the talking continued. She sat up and placed her hand over her face. "I got it.... fine I will be there..." She closed the phone and looked at the both of them. "I am really sorry, but I have to go pick up Kyle from his little group of friends or whatever. I will be right back, I promise!" She started grabbing her clothes and putting them on. Brad stood up and looked at her, "but what about me?" Rylie smiled at him as she grabbed her keys and kissed Jarred on the lips just once. "Sorry, gotta go!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 am

Jarred leaned back as she got the call, listening to the sound of her voice as his eyes traveled around the room, trying not to eavesdrop despite how close they were. "Wait, so are you bringing your brother home?" Jarred ask, not sure why he did. Eitherway, he would have to get dressed. There was no way he was going to sit around with Brad wearing nothing but his birthday suit. Still, if she was going to bring Kyle back here, he needed to get a cold shower and fast. Returning the kiss, he called to her teasingly, "Don't drive too fast in you crazed rush to get back to me, m'kay hot stuff?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 am

She ran back to the couch and kissed his lips. "I promise baby! And no, I am taking him to Stan's house." She ran out of the house and started her car. She was gone. Still Brad stood in the middle of the room, holding his hands out to his sides, and looking at Jarred. "What about me? Just blue balls? Just like that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 am

Jarred started laughing at Brad's question. Shaking his head, he asked the other male jokingly, "Does it look like it is my problem?" Despite his words, his eyes traveled over the other's body...until he realized what he was doing and then he looked away pointedly. Shaking his head, he chuckled again and joked, "It's all fair in love and war, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 am

Brad stared out of the room, and then back at Jarred. "Fuck this is gay... Next time..." he said as he pointed to himself, "I nut first!" He started picking up his clothes and putting them back on. He sat back down on the couch and looked around. "What now?"

Rylie opened her phone and started texting Jarred.
"Baby, I want more from just you. My place, tonight? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 am

"What the hell makes you think there will be a next time?" Jarred asked with mild curiosity. Standing up, he gathered up his clothes and answered, "Now, I am gonna hop in a shower and then go grab something to eat." His phone went off and he read the text. There was a grin on his face as he added, "You are welcome to join me...getting something to eat, I mean. You hop in my shower and I'll deck you." Quickly, he texted her back.
That would be perfect. I just want to see you again soon.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Brad chuckled at Jarred's question. "Wow, you really think after having some of this.." he said while pointing to his cock, "that she won't wanna do a threesome again? You are very crazy for thinking that!" He laughed and then joked, "I really could go for a cold shower right now. You sure you don't want some company?" He was halfway joking and halfway serious.

Rylie smiled as she read her text and stuffed her phone back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Rolling his eyes, Jarred didn't reply as he went to walk out. Hearing Brad's joking comment, he looked back and answered in a sarcastic tone, "If I said yes, would you actually join me?" Before the other could answer, he kept walking and located the bathroom on the first floor. Ditching his clothes on the counter, he climbed in and turned the water on cold. A shiver raced through him, but the icy water did its job in taking the edge off of his arousal. His erection was already beginning to wilt.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Dante followed after the other, looking for the bathroom. He wanted to join him, but mostly as a joke. But when he noticed the male all wet and in the water, he really couldn't contain himself. He needed to cum and there was no way in hell he was going to do it on his own. The other had no idea he was in the room. Perfect timing. He quietly stripped his clothes and got into the shower with him. "Hi," was all that he said as Jarred turned around to speak, he pressed his back against the wall and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Jarred turned when he heard someone step in, his hand half curled into a fist. Really, he wasn't as angry as he should have been, but he did want to act on the threat, even if it was just joking. Before he could, he was pushed against the wall and kissed. Unable to help himself, he kissed the other male back. His arms wrapped around him, his hands light on the other's waist. The sudden heat of his body was a shocking change from the cold water, but his hand still went to the knobs and switched it to warm. Then his hand went back to Dante's rear, drawing his pelvis closer.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Dante liked to feel close to him and then feeling the warm water made everything easier. As he felt his cock rub against the others, he moaned into the kiss. Biting Jarred's lip as he pulled away. His hands moved down the other male's body, feeling his soft skin and staring into his eyes. "I was watching you..." he whispered quietly. His hand moved down to Jarred's cock, grabbing it tightly. He began slowly stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 pm

You are gonna shoot me for what Jarred says, but it just fits him too well. Dx

"Creepy," Jarred replied in a slightly joking tone, but the word was cut off by a groan. Arching into the other's hand, he reached down and grabbed his cock. In the same, slow rhythm, he stroked Brad, his fingers feeling awkward on the foreign flesh. Despite that, the feeling of his friend caressing his length turned him on even more. Groaning slightly, he leaned forward to rest his head on Bradley's shoulder. As he got used to the odd feeling of course hands on him, he moved so that he was kissing and biting the other's shoulder and neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

What a JERK!

Brad ignored the word that came from his mouth. He pressed his body against Jarred's kissing him on the lips and also down his neck. His hand continued to stroke and feel all the muscles. His other hand touched the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Well, what would you say if someone said they were watching you? xDD True that Brad didn't mean it in that way, but still. Razz

"God, you're hot," Jarred moaned as he felt Brad's muscles against his skin. While the pale boy wasn't just skin and bones, he most certainly wasn't all that athletic. In fact, the little bit of muscle he did have simply came from a healthy life style, and the working out that he had started this past month. Speeding up the ministration of his hands, he used one hand to caress Brad's balls while the other slid up and down the shaft. Feeling like an idiot for asking, he couldn't help but inquired, "Am I doing this okay?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:13 am

"Mhmm..." he said as he pressed his lips against the other's yet again. Forcing his tongue as far into his mouth as he could. His mouth moved from his lips and trailed to his ear. His warm breath moved along the other's neck. He continued to stroke Jarred's cock. He released it and spun Jarred around. He kissed his neck from behind and wrapped his arms around Jarred. One hand ran along his stomach and chest, while the other gave him a reach around.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 am

Well this was new and awkward.

Out of all of the firsts that Jarred had been through that day, this was the one that actually made him mentally pause. Pinned against the wall by the more athletic male, he wasn't sure exactly what to do, except let his head hang back and moan. Uncertainly, his hands reached behind him to grip Brad's hips as he bit down on his lower lip to stifle the moans.

Suddenly, his mind was whirling. Was Brad really going to...stick it in? Was he just going to go along with it? Would it hurt? Did this count as cheating on Rhylie? Was he really going to do something like this in her house? Would they be caught in the act?

What did any of that matter, he decided finally. He was a teenager and supposed to make mistakes. At least this one seemed like a good one to make.

His hands drew Brad's hips forward as he ground his ass against the other male's erection. The feeling was an odd one and made him wonder why females seemed to seek it out, but it wasn't too bad. As his hips rolled so that he could get more friction from Brad's hand, a louder moan escaped him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Brad continued to bite and suck on his neck and parts of his upper back. His hands continued their actions while his torso did different things. Feeling the ass against his cock, he grew incredibly excited. He just imagined it was Rylie or some other chick he had fucked. He imagined he was rubbing up and down a female's ass cheeks, rubbing the head across the asshole. His teeth grazed across the skin, careful not to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

"Fuck," Jarred moaned as his back arched. Some part of his mind was still humming that he shouldn't want this, but he did. He really did. He knew he wasn't gay. He wanted Rhylie too much to be gay, but he wasn't one of those people that saw in black and white, and bisexually sounded pretty nice if every guy kissed as good as Brad did. Twisting his head, he grabbed Brad's hair and pulled him up so that he could kiss him again, his body still moving against the other male's.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 am

Brad kissed Jarred back, moaning into his mouth. One hand moved down Jarred's back, slowly feeling the soft skin of his ass. His fingers slowly slid to the tiny circle in the middle. Brad was no rookie to giving anal. He had taught many girls to enjoy it, knowing just how to make the pain go away quickly. With his middle finger, he slowly played across the entrance, rubbing hard so part of it would occasionally opening the tight hole. He slowly and gently slipped his middle finger in, instantly feeling the entrance clench around it. Brad stopped the kiss, "shh, calm down. It's gonna feel good, trust me." He began kissing Jarred once more, sliding his free hand to Jarred's cock and jerking him up and down.

Brad moaned into Jarred as he slowly felt pressure being released on his finger. He moved the finger up and down, slowly picking up speed, while adding another finger. Brad made sure the hand job and kissing were amazing to keep Jarred's mind off the most uncomfortable feeling he had ever had.

Rylie slammed her head against the steering wheel as her car stayed motionless. She pulled her phone from her pocket and texted Jarred, "Hey babe, stuck in traffic... call you when I get home."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Jarred once again felt the urge to resist as Brad played with his ass, but quickly let it go as the he focused on the kiss. He knew how guys fucked, and he wasn't stupid enough to not realize where this was going. At least his first time would be with someone that he knew was a complete asshole, so he wasn't at risk of getting attached emotionally. Sex was sex when it was with another man...or at least, that is what he hoped to convince himself of. All thought fled as he felt the other push his finger inside. He had been expecting it, but he still tensed and moved away. It was the weirdest pain he had ever felt. It practically burned as the muscles stretched around the foreign object. Biting Brad's lips, he remained perfectly still and tense for a few minutes, and then the pleasure began to override the pain.

That, however, didn't stop him from nearly calling it quits as the second finger was added.

It didn't feel right to be stretched so much. The pain wasn't nearly as bad as how uncomfortable and awkward it was. For someone who had never even contemplated giving anal before, it was extremely weird. Something in him kept him from pulling away. It was because he was stubborn and didn't want to back down from Brad. Even if it was something like that, he didn't care. As he heard his phone go off, he moved his hands to the cool tiles of the shower and broke to kiss to lean his forehead against the tiles, letting himself relax. Spreading his legs a little farther apart, he gave Brad room to work as his teeth steadily worried his lower lip, leaving it shredded in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next