Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Moving too fast? She looked at him puzzled. He was a different breed of male. She kissed him back and then wrapped her arms around his neck once again. "Are you sure? It's not fast for me. I really really want you. There's some things I want to show you, that I think you will like." Her expression changed from shocked to seductive almost instantly. She drew her hand along his face, feeling his soft cheek and staring into his gooey eyes. "But if you really want to stop, then I guess we can." He smile was calm, although she raged with desire. She hoped his "animal" would take over and take her over, doing all the things she knows a nerdy boy has thought about doing to a foxy female like herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:12 pm

"I am sure," he answered her, kissing her again lightly. Drawing away so that he wouldn't tempt himself to go against his own feelings, he told her, "If you really have liked me for weeks like you claimed, then I want to take this slow...I want this to be special for you, rather than you just being with the guy you want for a quickie." His eyes danced over her again before he laughed and hook his head. Rolling his eyes, he thought out loud, "This is why people think I am gay...You're so beautiful and I want you so bad, but rather than act like teenagers, I want to treat you like a lady." Shaking his head, he smiled at her and didn't add anything more, because he knew if he kept talking, he would talk himself into throwing morals out the window...just for her.

[[Are teenagers really this stupid? I mean, everything I read says they are and I am not a normal teenager, so IDFK. xDD]]
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Rylie smiled and nodded her head. She laughed to herself lightly. "Yeah you are right." She got off of his lap and stood up in the middle of her room. She ran her hand through her hair and then looked at him. "Umm, thanks for the tip and here." She walked over to her desk and wrote her number down, tearing it off and handing it to him. "You can call me whenever you want." She smiled at him warmly. "You better get going... Brad may begin to get pissed off." She unlocked the door and opened it, walking out towards the front door. When he was there with her, she kissed his cheek and hugged him one last time. "Talk to you later!" She closed the door and ran to her room and her phone.

"I hate you..." she texted Bradley.

Bradley felt his phone vibrate and he smiled. 'The kid didn't do it? Maybe he is gay?' he thought to himself. He smiled as he saw his friend approach the car. "Did you have a nice time? Was I right or what?"

[[Fuck no... If I was a boy, I would have been all over her! That is normal... This whole waiting thing... wow... SUPER GAY!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm

"Yeah, no problem...Thank you," he replied. Returning the hug, he told her, "I will call you later and maybe we can do something this weekend. See ya!" With that, he left. His eyes continued to flick back towards the house, and he didn't give himself time to consider how weird it was that Bradley had waited even though he hadn't asked him too. Walking up and climbing back in, he leaned back against the seat and exhaled. Looking over at his old friend, he rolled his eyes and answered, "Okay, you were right...and I will admit that I was damn surprised. She is beautiful." Shaking his head, he laughed and then added, "Thanks for introducing me. I only knew her by name before."

[[That is what I thought...*looks at Jarred* Faggot
Jarred: D: NU! I am just respectful!]]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:32 am

Brad smiled and turned the car back on. "She's crazy about you." He drove them to Jarred's house and parked right outside. "Home sweet home, buddy. I will see you later?" He smiled as he watched his friend leave the car.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:44 am

"Yeah..." Jarred murmured thoughtfully. Shaking his head, he climbed out and waved. "See ya!" he answered before turning and going inside. Tonight, rather than just contemplate it, he would actually work out.
...one month later...
Things had taken a unique turn in his life. Once again, he was talking with Bradley. They weren't buddy buddy, but they did talk and joke around when they saw each other. It was nice to be back on good terms with his childhood friend. Though Jarred still firmly stood by the notion that he hadn't missed having Brad around, he couldn't deny that he was happy.

Not just that, but he had a girl friend!

Rylie was smart, funny, sweet, and hot. Every time that Jarred was around her, he felt like he was falling a little more for her. Talking to her and kissing her were steadily consuming more and more of his time, giving him less for school work...and he honestly didn't mind.

Shaking his head, Jarred told himself to get his mind out of the gutter. He, Rylie, and Brad were hanging out. It was Friday night, and they had decided to watch a movie. Since his tentative friend was there, Jarred knew that he would have to behave himself with his girlfriend.

The microwave dinged and he took the popcorn out, pouring it into a bowl before heading back to the living room. Plopping down in the middle of the couch, between the two, he looked at Rylie and grinned. "What have you two picked?" he asked as he offered the bowl to each of them in turn.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

Rylie smiled as Jarred sat beside her. She quickly laced her arm in his and looked into his eyes, "loserface over there wants to watch an action movie, since last time we watched a so called 'chick-flick'. Which I totally..." Before she could continue her sentence she was cut off by Brad. "Wow, really? You are going to tell me that Legally Blonde isn't a 'chick-flick'? Come on Jarred, you have to agree with me! Bros before hoes!" He laughed as he stood up and put the movie in the DVD player. "You trick, go get me a drink!" she yelled at Brad. Brad snickered. They always played with each other like this. It started to make the bad boy wonder if he was losing his girl to his geeky friend. He walked into the kitchen and started rummaging for something for Rylie.

Rylie laughed as he left the room. Her eyes followed him until they were out of sight. When she could no longer see Bradley, she turned her attention back to her amazing boyfriend. Her eyes glistened as the light from the TV shone against them. "So we are going to watch 'The Expendables', can you believe that hunny bunny?" She leaned over and started to kiss his lips. She ran a hand to the back of his head and started massaging his scalp. Soon they were interrupted by a grunting noise.

As they stopped making out, he walked past them and sat back down in his seat. The three of them started watching the movie. Minutes upon minutes of action packed, story-less plot was starting to bore the broad. She would often stuff her face of popcorn, but soon found that Brad had taken the whole bowl to himself. She looked over at Jarred, smiling at how much he was enjoying himself. All guys must like just crazy killing, shooting, and blowing shit up. She leaned in and started kissing his cheek, then working down to his neck, nibbling a little bit and then back up to his ear. "I'm bored..." she whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:43 am

"It is a chick flick," Jarred agreed, before giving Rylie a quick kiss and adding, "But I am only agreeing because he is right for once." When she yelled at Brad, he found his eyes following his friend for a moment before they went to Rylie's. Smiling, he poked her slightly and teased, "It is a great movie." He wasn't given the chance to defend the movie anymore because she kissed him. Kissing her back, he slipped a hand around her waste to massage her lower back. Lightly he bit her lip, just in time to hear Bradley.

Drawing away, he flashed his friend a quick grin before settling back to watch the movie. He had no idea what the plot was about, but the explosions and visual effects were awesome, so he was entertained while it played. When the bowl of popcorn was stolen, he didn't notice...In fact, he didn't notice much until he felt soft lips on his cheek. For a moment, he pretended to ignore Rylie, and then he turned to kiss her. Running his lips lightly over her skin to her ear, he nibbled on the lobe before whispering, "Really? You seemed pretty content half a second ago...or maybe you were just entertaining me. What should I do to amuse you?" His tone was flirty and low, and he used his teeth lightly on her neck to nibble just below her ear.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:15 am

Brad kept his attention on the screen. 'Damn kids,' he thought to himself. As he watched things explode and blow up, he smiled. Rylie smiled at his joke. Her hands wrapped around his neck bringing him closer to her. She moved her to his ear, "I may have an idea on how you could." Her hand searched his lap for his and when it found it, she grabbed it, pulling it to her body. She placed his hand on her breast and pulled her head away from him. Her other hand grabbed the back part of his hair, pulling his head back. She stared into his eyes and smiled before leaning in to kiss him.

Hearing their lips smacking and hitting each other, Brad tried to block them out. "You guys know there's a room not too far from here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:41 am

"Oh, do you?" Jarred answered jokingly as he let her move his hand to her breast. Massaging it, he brought his hand up to rest on her leg, before slipping it around to her lower back to pull her closer. The pulling on his hair distracted him, and he gazed into her eyes adoringly before kissing her back. The hand that was on her breast slipped under her shirt, sliding lightly over bare skin as he sucked on her lips. Just as his hand found her bra clasp and was about to undo it, he was reminded that they weren't alone.

Drawing away from her, he smiled ruefully and apologized jokingly to Bradley, "Sorry about forgetting about you." Looking at Rylie, he did something out of character for him by asking, "Do you wanna go to the other room?" His tone was feigned innocence, and his eyes said as much.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Rylie smiled as she heard her boyfriend's question. As she was going to reply, she wanted to add a little joke to the equation. "Well, babe, maybe Brad wants to join us? It would only be fair, since we both know he hasn't seen any action in a very long time..." She leaned forward and smiled at Brad. Brad looked over at them and just kept quiet. A slight smile appeared on his face. "It has beena while," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:09 pm

"That would explain why he interrupted us: dry spell is making him jealous," Jarred joked with a laugh, assuming that Brad would take it good naturedly. When the other smiled, he stuck his tongue out immaturely, before jesting, "Well, if you promise to be a good kid about sharing, you can join." Laughter danced through his words and made his shoulders shake before he shook his head with disbelief. God, just saying something like that was so weird...and at the same time, it made his stomach twist awkwardly and he wasn't sure why. It was just a joke after all.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Brad sat up quickly. He looked at them both in awe. "Perfect!" He quickly jumped to the floor in front of them. He sat on his knees, looking up at them. "Well, don't stop... Just continue and I will jump in there when needed!" Brad was extremely excited to be having his first threesome. He'd had sex with Rylie before, but this would be much better. It would be Jarred's first time as well. Maybe even his first time having sex ever.

Rylie was shocked to hear Jarred's reply and then even more shocked to see Brad's. "Uhh.. You can only join if you kiss Jarred first." Knowing that Brad would never kiss another male. She placed her hands on Jarred's face and pulled him to her. She planted her lips on his, splitting their lips with her tongue. Brad watched them for a moment and found himself getting hard. "I can do that!" he exclaimed. He grabbed Jarred's hair and pulled him back, away from Rylie. He forced his lips against Jarred's.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Jarred's jaw dropped slightly at Brad's reaction, wondering if the other was taking the joke too far or if he was actually serious. When Rylie said that Bradley could only join if he kissed him first, he assumed that it was some kind of inside joke between the two, after all they were closer than Jarred had realized initially...The thought was pushed away by the soft touch of her lips. Kissing her back, he wrapped his arms around her yet again...only to feel himself being pulled away by his hair.

In that moment, Jarred wasn't sure which shocked him more: the fact that Brad kiss him ... or the fact that he couldn't stop himself from kissing back.

His lips moved against the other male's, as his hands went from Rylie to Brad, grabbing the front of his shirt to pull him forward. His mouth opened so that he could nip Brad's lower lip and then drew it into his mouth. At some point, the thought that he shouldn't be kissing Brad occurred to him, but it disappeared faster than it appeared as he moved one hand to Brad's hip and felt the supple muscle under his skin.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Rylie watched as the two boys continued to make out. She was shocked that Jarred had actually allowed the crazy ass Brad to kiss him and not only that, but add more emphasis to the kiss. Brad was also confused, but in some awkward way, he couldn't get away from Jarred, as much as he thought he wanted Rylie. While kissing Jarred, Brad reached his arm over and started massaging Rylie's boobs. They were so soft and yet so amazing. He started to grow hard.

Rylie moaned a little, feeling her breasts being groped. She couldn't handle it. She placed her hands on Jarred's chest and pushed him down onto the couch. She turned her back to him, rubbing her ass against Jarred's crotch. She then grabbed Brad's shirt and pulled him closer. She pressed her lips against his, kissing him with so much lust. Brad kissed her back, starting to feel her boobs in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Jarred heard the moan and released Brad to look at Rylie. As he was pushed back, his hands went to her hips, drawing them down against his crouch. Sitting up, he pressed his chest against her back as his hands wrapped around to caress her torso and stomach. His mouth latched onto her neck. The feeling of her body under his hands and the sounds that escaped her turned him on. Biting down slightly, he kissed her jaw bone before using his hand to tilt her face towards him so that he could claim her lips. As he did so, his other hand slipped from her skin over to Brad's, drawing him closer so that he was pressed against Rylie as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Rylie felt herself being pulled from Brad. She turned with the pull and started kissing Jarred. One arm wrapped around the back of his head, bringing him closer while the other hand reached for Brad's pants, starting to undo them. Brad aided her and felt himself being pulled closer to her. He kissed her neck and started unbuttoning her shirt. With each button being undone, he would kiss down her bare skin. When his pants were completely undone, she reached her hand back to Jarred's crotch and started rubbing him through his pants. "Jarred..." she whispered between each kiss.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:47 pm

A moan escaped Jarred as he felt Rylie rubbing his crouch. He shifted away slightly so that her shirt could come down smoothly, and then broke off the kiss completely to pull his own shirt off. The feeling of her hot, bare skin against his chest turned him on and his hands went to the hem of her skirt, nudging it up slightly so that he could run his fingers lightly over her pale thighs. His mouth went back to her neck, biting lightly before latching down to suck, hoping to leave a small mark. Before he really could, he shifted, grinding his crouch against her ass as he moved away to kiss his way down her spine and then back up slowly so that his face was on the opposite side of her when he finished. His hands traveled over her bare skin at random as he wanted to feel everything.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Rylie smiled as she felt the kisses from her mate. She moaned, leaving her mouth open. As it was no longer occupied, Brad took over. But it wasn't enough for her. She wanted Jarred, more than she thought she would. She quickly turned to face her "love" and started undoing his pants. Brad watched as she started getting to work on Jarred. He pulled off his shirt before tugging at her skirt, taking it completely off. When Jarred was completely exposed, she started to kiss every inch of his skin. Bent over, her ass stuck out in the air. Brad was quick to please her. He got on his knees behind her. He kissed her soft folds. She started to moan as she slid Jarred's cock into her mouth, moaning around it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Jarred's hands slid to Rylie's breasts as she turned towards him, his attention returning to her skin. He barely noticed as his pants were undone, at least until Rylie moved down on him. His eyes went to the sight before him as he felt her lips on his skin. His already aroused cock grew even more erect. Another moan bubbled out of him as he flopped back panting. This was not only his first time kissing a boy, but his first time getting a blow job as well. The combination left him feeling tingly and close to cumming, though he held off, assuming that there was more to come.

Realizing he wasn't going to last with Rylie on his cock, he tugged on her hair until she was off of him. Then, he kissed her hard, tasting his own seed in her saliva. Nudging her so that she was on her knees, he kissed down her body to her core. The impulse to kiss Brad struck him, but instead, he worked around him to help please Rylie.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 am

Tasting her boyfriend's pre-cum excited her. She moaned as she started to feel Brad's soft lips on her folds. He placed his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. He licked at them until he found Jarred was down there as well. He pulled his face away from her for only a moment, and pulled Jarred closer to him. He kissed the boy's lips, forcing his tongue into his mouth. Rylie looked down at them and smiled. She ran her hands down his back and around to his front, feeling all his smooth skin. She moaned from his kissed, sweet and soft. She wrapped her hands around his cock, feeling the veins and feel of his skin.

Brad finally stopped kissing the other male, and moved his head towards her clitoris. The guy probably needed some help finding it. He took one hand and started thrusting it into her wet womanhood. Moving in and out slowly, she moaned, begging for more. He obliged her and continued. But she wanted more shortly after. She pushed Brad back so she could lay down, fully exposing her womanhood to her man. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed him into her folds. She moaned as his tongue coursed over her. She tilted her head back to find Brad's cock ready near her face. She opened her mouth and started sucking on him. Brad moaned, and thrust his hips just a tad to help her out. Rylie moved her hands to her man's head and started twirling her fingers in his hair, pulling his face down as she grinded up on him. Her moans grew as she started to feel herself cum. Her body shook from the amount of pleasure. Her boyfriend may have been new at going down, but it felt like he was a professional. Loud moans came out of her mouth as she pulled away from Brad. "Fuck me babe, please?" she begged Jarred, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 am

Jarred returned the kiss with zealous, tasting Rylie on Brad's lips, and moaning into the kiss as she caressed his skin and grabbed his cock. When the kiss ended, he sucked, nippled, and kissed Rylie's sex once again, listening to her moans until she leaned back, then he followed obediently back to her folds. His tongue worked the hot, soaking flesh and he repeated whatever made her louder. When he was rewarded with the hot rush of her cum, he lapped it all up, working her pussy again. Her request made him look up into her eyes. Nodding slowly, he reached for his pants and pulled out a condom. When he had started carrying it about a week ago, he thought he wouldn't need it for a while...and when he had considered when he might need it, nothing this...extreme had ever come to mind.

Opening it and sliding it on proved to be a bit more confusing than he had assumed it would be, but like any good dork, he had paid avid attention in all of his classes, including sex ed, which meant he wasn't a complete moron.

Once he was protected, he moved into position and looked into her eyes again, making certain that this was how she wanted it. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he was still very aware of Bradley, but at the moment, Rylie was the center of his focus. Once he got the okay, he slid in slowly, trying not to make a stupid face as he felt the warm heat encase his dick. It felt amazing, and there was no otherway to describe it. "You are so tight," Jarred told Rylie as he tried to keep himself from being a five second wonder. Slowly, he shifted back and then thrust forward again, his movements slightly awkward, but growing more confident by the second.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:56 am

Rylie moaned loudly as she felt her boyfriend's cock. Her walls tightened around it instinctively. She pushed her lower body towards him, making the rhythm more smooth. "Oh Jarred" she moaned after releasing Brad's cock from her mouth. She looked down at their privates and watched him enter and exit. Brad turned his attention to them fucking as well. He moved his hand to his cock and started rubbing it slowly, making sure to keep the firmness. But Rylie was quick to know what was going on behind her. She placed her hands along his ass, pulling him closer to her so she could suck on him once again. More moans escaped from her. Brad looked down at her boobs as they shook up and down from movements of Jarred. His eyes trailed down Rylie's body and up to Jarred's. He placed his hand on her shoulders and slowly slid them down to her breasts. He planted his hands in place and felt them jiggling in his palms. He leaned over as he did so. One hand stayed on the boob while the other moved to the back of Jarred's head. He forced Jarred closer to him, forcing his tongue into the other one's mouth. He moaned into it, fighting his tongue against the other male's. The one hand on Rylie started to tweak her nipple. Loud moans escaped from her body as both males now seemed to be more inside of her than before. She could feel her sweet spot starting to grow in arousal. A few more fast humps from Jarred and she would be cumming all over him again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:50 am

Jarred's hand slid over Rylie's body, feeling the taunt muscles respond to his caresses and the way he thrust into her. It twas arousing, and already he could feel himself getting close to climaxing yet again. This time, he didn't bother to slow down. Instead, he kept pounding into her with a fast rhythm. His eyes followed Brad's hands as they moved over himself, and he didn't realize he was watching Brad pleasure himself until Rylie stopped him to start giving him head again. Still, his eyes followed Brad's hands down the beautiful body of their partner to her breasts. When the male pulled him closer, he leaned in and returned the kiss, using his tongue to fight for dominance. His hands slid over Rylie's body, one covering her exposed breast with caresses and tweaking her nipple slightly, and the other slid up to Bradly's hip, caressing him lightly, before sliding up to fist in his hair. A groan escaped him as he continued thrusting and when Rylie came, he felt the walls of her pussy contract and spasm around him and lost control. With a few more frantic humps, he felt himself cum. His teeth sank lightly into Brad's lower lip as his hands tightened their hold slightly, another moan escaping him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 am

Rylie felt herself shake as she could feel the condom filling up with semen. But she continued to suck on Brad, feeling him grow in her mouth. Brad kissed Jarred, keeping his hands where they were before. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and released the kiss from Jarred. "Turn around," he said to Rylie. Rylie looked up into his eyes and smiled. She slid as she pulled him out of her. She looked down at the condom as she pulled it off, making sure to keep all its contents inside. She placed the condom on the ground and rolled over onto her hands and knees. She leaned in and started to kiss Jarred. As much as she wanted to have sex with Brad again, it was more important for her relationship. She got down an started sucking the cum from around his cock.

Brad watched her for a moment, kissing her. He felt himself growing jealous, not because he was kissing her, but because she was kissing him. It was weird but he pushed it to the back of his mind. He placed one hand on her breast and the other rubbed her clit, feeling her juices on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next