Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) Empty
PostSubject: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) May_by_khaosdog

The forest was still and quiet. The trees shaded the ground from the beating sun. The wolves had lived in the forests for centuries, hiding from the eyes of the cold ones. Many times they had been caught and used as slaves for labor and many other unthinkable acts. Keegan's family was no different. They roamed the forest, having many dens to hide from the blood-sucking freaks. Keegan was trained from a pup, that they were bad and would only cause harm to him.

One day they came. Keegan was separated from his family, fleeing for his life. He raced up a familiar cliff and looked over the edge to the jagged rocks below. He let out a loud and angry howl to try and shake his followers, but it was useless. He stood with his back to the edge and bared his massive white fangs. If he was going to go down, it would not be without a fight. One vampire approached from the left while another approached from the right. He snapped his jaws at both of them and was soon charged by about four other vampires. The ones at his sides were distractions. As Keegan was brought down to the ground, he felt a sharp pain in his neck and moments later, his eyes grew heavy. His breathing slowed and he slipped into a deep sleep.

When he woke up, he found himself trapped in a cage of iron bars. He snarled and then wrapped his ivory teeth around the bars, trying to gnaw them, but it was no use. He grabbed them with his hands and pulled as hard as he could, but that also failed. Tired and frustrated, he turned to his weaker more vulnerable state of a human. He sat in the corner and dreamed of his family, wishing they did not share the same fate as he found himself in. He looked around the dark room and let out a whimper.

Soon he was not alone. A large door opened and light flooded into the room, blinding Keegan. He heard two sets of voices, but they in a different language than he knew. They lifted the cage, which freaked out Keegan, turning him to his canine state and growled viciously. His attempts were ignored and he was still being carried. When his eyes finally adjusted to the light, he looked around the room of five vampires smiling down at him. He snarled and they laughed. He barked and their laughter grew. He lunged at the bars, but was then shrouded in darkness as a blanket was rested on top. Then the cage was once again lifted and carried to another location.

When the cloth was pulled away, Keegan found himself before the eyes of over one hundred vampires. He was for sale. He would now be a slave.

"Ladies and gentleman! I give you the werewolf of the woods! It took ten vampires to bring him down! He is very strong and aggressive! Start the bidding now!"

((Ok, so your character needs to be rich and a vampire. You will buy Keegan and then decide how you will treat him. It may be for labor or for other affairs that would occur in bed. Keegan is very strong willed, so you must be rough with him, unless you plan on making him fall in love with you.))
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) Untitled-2-1

I like to die a little every day. To the sound of gunshots the staff charged into the suicidal male's room, gazing on what could only be another atempt at ending his perpetual suffering. Who could blame him? Eternal damnation, alone, without anyone at all...it made him so angry just to see. Once he had atempted to stab out his eyes with his mother's broches as Oedipus Rex had in the play by Esopheclese however his eyes just came back and everything seemed more vivid and horrific than it ever had before. In his room he would slit his throat time and time again and bleed out until darkness consumed him only to awake with one of his servants in his arms, barely alive and in critical condition. The beast within took over whenever he was running too low on energy and needed to feed. Was there nothing he could do?

As time passed the technology of the world became more and more advanced along with his atempts. What started as ropes and small daggers to reinact the traditional japanese art of sepukku became hand guns and poisons, kitchen knives and swallowing nails. Once in a while his atempts would stop when some one new came into his life. He always treated them well and resisted feeding from them. The first time he had fallen for one of the mortals he turned her only to have her try and kill him for cursing her to damnation, eventually she left. Once he accidentally killed one of his loves. The rest of them died of old age. Once they were gone he began his depressing cycleall over again. His servants would lock him in the manor during the day and no matter how desperately he tried to escape so the sun could polish him off, he never managed to defete them. Reluctantly he fed in order to protect them and frequently some horror would befall him where he simply could not handle the torment of loneliness any longer.

He was a kind man to his servants. Most of them had come from rough places and came into his care for help and he happily helped them by giving them a job and a place to stay. By no means were any of his servants forced to stay here under his care. When he got like this, he actually preffered that they would all leave yet he failed at pretending to be cruel to scare them away. Now laying in a pool of blood locked in the ballroom he gazed up to the glistening schandeleer as the song Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera played in a tiny music box near his desolate corpse. The gun in one hand laid on the bare marble floor while a shard of glass grasped firmly in his aposing hand laid in a puddle of blood from his head and gutt. The mirror reflected the schandeleer and the angels that danced upon his celing. Blood trickled down his mouth as the pounding of fists against the large double doors and the screams of his servants faded into nothing making the music his all knowing void. This was the last straw.

Mortals were clearly not going to work for their beloved caretaker. So as the vampire laid in bed, recovering, the servants devised a plot to buy a slave and bring her here to fall in love with the vampire. If the two remained together forever than the lord of the mannor would stop these suicidal atempts. Well, her or him. Their master went both ways. They decided the first not human thing sold at the auction was what they would buy. So all of the servants collected a rather large sum of money and when Keegan was introduced they did not hesitate to bed over half of it, not caring of what the vampires said about him being agressive. They were sure their master could handle him alone since he wasn't a terrible person and he had protected the mannor many times before. "2 Million!" Shido, the spokes person of the group said bluntly. It was the shortest auction the company had ever seen. "We can't hope to get him there ourselves, so deliver him to this adress and then you'll get your money." Shido said, showing the vampires that they indeed had the money with them right now before giving him the adress and departing with the rest of the servants who hoped that this would be good for thier poor master.

[I'm going to go for the 'lets fall in love' angle and not be rough with him. Hope this is okay. If you want to be uke, then Tora *my vampire* can be seme but he's incredibly depressed so he wouldn't try anything for a bit other than maybe to cuddle ignitally since he finds wolves to be beautiful...even if they would eat his face.]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 am

((I love it... I will reply as soon as I can! The net issue hasn't been solved yet, but you can be assured, I will reply!!))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 am

Keegan growled and bared his fangs as the vampires went to grab his cage. He snarled and tried to lash out, but his hands were bound with metal. His canines gnawed on the metal, but it was no use. He was tired and feeling a little drowsy. One vampire wrapped his hands around one on the bars close to Keegan's mouth. He nipped and broke the skin. The vampire pulled his hand away quickly and hissed at Keegan. He muttered something in a Latin tongue that Keegan couldn't understand. Suddenly, he felt a sharp tight pain in his shoulder.

He let out a loud roar as he collapsed to the floor of the cage. His eyelids slowly started to close as he saw a dark cover drape over the cage.

The journey to Keegan's new place was long and bumpy. On one of the large bumps, he awoke from his deep sleep. The carriage was very dark and he could barely see the lights from outside. When the carriage finally came to a stop, he realized he was no longer in a cage. Last time he was aggressive, he was stabbed with some kind of sharp object. That was not something he wished for, so he decided to be nice. For now. The attendants grabbed him by the arms and marched him up the marble steps to the castle. They opened the doors and Keegan looked around the place in amazement. He had never seen a building inside before, and especially never one of this magnitude. He had always listened to his father's stories about homes and things of that nature. But he never imagined he would actually be in one.

He sat on the floor and waited for people, anyone to come fetch him. A lot of time passed and he was alone, just sitting in the foyer. He looked around the walls at all the paintings and art work. He finally stood to his feet and walked over to one of them. He stared at it. It was a painting of the woods. A place he called home. A place he wished he was in. With his hands still bound, he dropped to his knees as tears started to shed from his sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) Untitled-2-1

"Y O U A L L D I D W H A T ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! " A vase filled with roses flew from a room on the second floor and smashed into the front door creating a mess of glass, water, and abused flowers on the ground at the foyer entrance. From the top of the stairs the lithe, pale vampire stumbled out of his room and caught the arm rest with an expression that clearly displayed his furry. Four servants were quick to follow. "Master, you shouldn't be standing yet!" Shiddo reasoned. "Your wounds have yet to heal!" The vampire ripped his arm away from one of them and glared. The line across his neck from the glass and the bullet hole from his temple still showed, half healed. His typically golden hues were scarlet with bloodlust though he resisted since he had already been forced to drink enough to replenish what he had lost.

"It's bad enough none of you will grant me death's sweet release, now you have to bring a lycan to my home and enable the suffering of others--worse, SLAVERY! Did you know that the councel placed a law among vampires? They're going to keep tabs on the poor thing to make sure I'm abusing it and not giving the enemy the life in the lap of luxury! I could be sent to some bizzare training camp if I'm not cruel to him! All of you will be enslaved! And forget the lycan, they'll have me kill him incase I showed compassion to this spesific creature! They won't stop checking up on him for up to--possibly--two years? Unless I was really bad, then maybe two months! Urghhhhh this is horrible, simply horrible! Do any of you realize what you've done? You've doomed the entire estate!"

After his rather long monologue that went without drawing a single breath or pause, (Since when Tora was angry he tended to fuse his words together, slur, stammor, and generally become incoherant in every possible way known to man) he made his way down the stairs without the help of his staff and came to the creature with fresh liquid staining his cheeks. He gazed from the poor thing to the portrat then back to the...young? Werewolf... His eyes were cold, a definate glare if anything. He hadn't been this angry in so long. "And they think I'm crazy for wanting to die..." He mumbled incoherently. "Get up. I don't know what I'm going to do with you, but for now I'll show you around the manor personally and put you in a room. Unfortuantely, I can not send you home yet though eventually I'll rid you of this place and send you back home with your family. Until them you are to do exactly as I say. Make no mistake, if you dare defy me you will never see your home again. Are we clear?" Usually, Tora wasn't this cruel. Usually he was gentle and understanding. Unfortunately when he was furious, he was really furious. When he was hungry, he was really hungry. When he was both he was just flat out bitchy. Worse than octomom on her menstrual period in the opinion of several house guests.

With a slight twitch a little bit of blood drizzled out the side of the vampire's temple and eyes. He staid standing there looking like he was about to go on a frenzy for probably a minute, not responding to any dialogue or movement. His eyes softened and a light frown toughed his lips. ".......nevermind.....go...........sniff your way to the kitchen, ask the chef to make you something....." He mumbled and waved the wolf away before turning on his heel. Uncoordinatedly he wobbled along, knocking over various expensive looking china dolls on a table in the process. He looked like he might have been drunk but it was a little more than obvious he was exhausted. Eventually he came across the group of servants hiding around the corner, watching eagerly. Tora motioned with his finger for one of them-any one of them-and a young brunette volunteered. He was careful in his embrace and sank his teeth delicately into her skin, drinking merely enough to be calm before cealing the wound with a lick.

The scarlet from his eyes faded and he dismissed the group before heading to the library to find all the books he could on lycan culture. If he was going to house a werewolf he was going to know every little thing he could about one and devise a clever scheme to fool the councel into thinking he was being maltreated. Unfortunately he'd need the cooperation of the poor creature and he highly doubted it would come so easily. Nothing ever did... With a low dragged out sigh the vampire found his reading glasses and put them on. The cut around his throat had fully healed however there was still a small mark on his temple from earlier. As soon as he had made as many notes as possible and outlined every defining line of his plan he would hand the reigns over to Shiddo and continue with his suicide attempts. He figured that maybe if he took a midnight stroll he could escape his servants and go lay out somewhere and watch the sunrise until his flesh melted away. Hopefully he wasn't so old as to have built a tolerance--that would be the worse. How old did a vampire have to be before becoming immune to the sun? It had been so long since he was with another vampire or discussed such trivial matters that he had completely forgotten......... "Mana mana.... on to more important things." He sighed dismissively while waving his hand.

The markings hinted that this werewolf had come from the western hemesphere--possibly a mountain forest pack? Seemed like it. He'd ask a few questions after gathering what he could without speaking directly to him. The less they spoke the less chance he would end up like everyone else in this house--desperate to stop him. Being a werewolf he could probably stop him by himself. Weren't they the strongest living creatures on earth? Well, if you dismiss dragons...but weren't all the drakes exinct? Tora set his pencil down and sighed while running a hand through his long raven hair obsessively. It had been too long since he was allowed to step outside of the estate unsupervised. Supernatural news was difficult to come across. It wasn't like somebody delivered a newspaper special of beings most mortals declaired as 'fantasy'. They were a secret for a very good reason--one he had also forgotten. "I've forgotten more than most will ever know." He chuckled weakly while flipping open one of his many books and began writing.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 am

Keegan whirled around as he heard the glass shatter near him. He bared his teeth and released a quiet snarl. This may be a new surrounding to him, but he would still defend himself if needed. Soon a strange figure started walking towards him. He snarled louder as the being approached. He huddled himself in the corner, not knowing what this thing was. He smelt the same as the previous things he had met in the woods and then in the market place. Visions of his family sharing his fate raced through his head. He began to growl as saliva dripped from his jowls. The thing spoke to him in a bizarre manner. Did his growls and snarls mean anything? After realizing there was no point, he stopped and stared at the beast. Not being able to understand the creature before him, his senses took control of him. He smelled the blood that originated from the vampire and his stomach grumbled.

He stared at the creature, watching it leave and stumble away from his view. Keegan stood straight on his hind legs. He sniffed the air and let his tongue hang loose. He dropped back down on all fours and started following his nose to a place where food was held. It didn't smell like the normal prey he had normally enjoyed, but food was food at this point. The vampires hadn't fed him, giving him the appearance of being more aggressive. He walked down long halls, not listening to his eyes. They told him he was lost, but his nose would never lie to him. he wandered until he finally found the kitchen. He nudged the swing door open with his nose. He found the place where the servants prepared the food. His nostrils flared in and out, trying to find the exact source of the food. The servants watched him as he maneuvered around the room. He looked at the cupboards and cabinets until he came across a metal box. It was large, but he could smell the scent of something juicy behind it.

He stood on his hind legs and let out a loud roar as he placed both paws on the sides of the door and latched his teeth onto it. He tried to open it by shaking his head, but it didn't work. Frustrated, he released and punched the front of the door, denting it. He grabbed the door and pulled it towards his chest. His eyes grew black with rage as his stomach growled for nourishment. Finally, the door popped off and the food was open to his eyes. He dropped the door and landed on all fours. The servants just watched him, not knowing how they should react. He sniffed various things in the giant cold box and bit into many things. He took a large bite of the milk container, puncturing it, spilling milk onto the floor. He watched the white liquid spill onto the floor and began lapping it up with his tongue. When he grew tired of it, he nuzzled through vegetables and fruit. At one point, he bit into something green. He turned his head away from the refrigerator and spit it out on the floor. He turned his head back to the food and slashed everything that resembled the nasty vegetable. He swiped the terrible food to the floor. He found a stick of butter barricaded by a glass case. He grabbed the case and dropped it to the floor. The butter slipped between his legs. He bent down and took a big bite from the stick and soon was licking the floor, trying to lose the taste of butter. After sniffing around for a few minutes, he found a slab of meat wrapped in paper. His mouth watered as the scent drew into his nostrils and alerted his body of the delicious treat before him.

He reached his head deeper into the cold box and grabbed the paper-wrapped meat. He carefully ripped the paper from around it, until it was completely exposed. The meat was a still a bit bloody as he sank his teeth into the morsel. As he munched on his feast, he ignored the servants around him. After getting his fill, he licked up some milk and decided it was time to finally sleep. He hadn't had real sleep since he was last in the woods. He followed his previous scent towards the front door. He looked up the stairs and decided he would find somewhere to slumber. Sure he could have busted down the door and escaped, but he was far too tired. He walked up the marble stairs. He sniffed around the halls. He smelled the vampire and kept clear of his library. He walked down the hall until he came to a large door at the end. The door was cracked open just a bit. The curious werewolf walked towards it and nudged the door open. He stuck his head between the door and the frame. His eyes gazed over the room in awe. There was a giant bed and other kinds of things he had heard about vampire homes. He recalled a time when one of his friends was captured for a few months. The vampires had released him when they couldn't use him for the purpose they intended. He came back with tons of stories about this thing called a "bed". It was said to be the softest of all creations.

As Keegan stared on the thing he knew to be described as a "bed", he grew sleepier. He walked to the end of the bed and quickly jumped onto it. He was shocked when his paws dug into it and bounced him back to the normal. He lifted one paw and the mattress went back to its original form. He placed the paw back and it sunk around it. He tilted his head in intrigue. This "bed" was as interesting as his friend talked of. He curled up into a tiny ball and laid down on top of the comforter. He rested his head on his paws and slowly slipped into a deep sleep. Being completely at rest, he reverted to his human self, completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) Sleeping

Shortly after the wolf had raided the kitchen Shiddo was called in. Tsking at the mess Shiddo shook his head. "Did you guys try to stop him?" He asked. "Well, when we spoke he didn't respond. He just kept grunting and growling!" One of the female maids cried. Shiddo sighed while pushing a hand through his hair. "Is it possible he doesn't speak our language?" He asked curiously to no one in particular. After finishing with cleaning up the kitchen and placing an order for a new refrigerator, Shiddo took it upon himself to wander up to the library and check up on their master. Still working hard.

Slowly he walked back up towards his master's room, passing the slightly opened door he paused at what could only be described as a disgruntled snore. Taking three steps back his hand came to gently clasp around the closed side of the double doors. Leaning in through the crease, his blue hues scanned the lump in the mess of sheets. The nerve! Destroy the kitchen then go sleep in the master's bed?! Had he no manners!?!? Graoning while tugging at his bangs, Shiddo was begining to think this was a terrible idea. Why did the beast have to be a savage? Perhaps he would cause more harm than good to the master? Slipping away from the door and carefully slinking in he wandered closer to the wolf and stared down at his sleeping-bare-human form. How vulnerable. Yet the light whimpers made him frown. Leaning down Shiddo placed his hands on the wolf's head and hushed him before placing a kiss upon his temple. He muttered a small spell that took his dreams to a much happier place before slipping away to go finish cleaning up.

Tora sighed as one of the butlers finished reporting the damage of the wolf. "I told him to tell the chef to make him something..." The vampire frowned while tapping his pen against his desk. He glanced to his notes and highlighted one of his suspicions that confirmed the wolf's pack. "See to it that we...order cattle or something for next time." He mumbled and hurried off after the aura of the wolf. It was shocking to find the werewolf in his room, but then again it wasn't. He had tried to kill himself in this room a few days prior so it was probably steril from massive cleaning. Walking into the room he examined the sleeping creature in human form for several moments. Pressing his hands to the other's forehead gently-hoping this wold work-he atempted a second time to comunicate. ~Wake up, young wolf...We have some things to discuss~ Perhaps the mind's links would be better than verbs?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Keegan dreamed of running through the wilds once again. He was in his wolf form, following quickly after his brothers. As he raced through the bushes and trees, he kicked his feet on the bed, as if he were really running. He moaned and whimpered as tree branches smacked his face. Why didn't he bust out the door and just go home? He didn't know the answer, it was like something was forcing him to stay. Maybe the vampire would go searching for him, or the other vampires would kill his family. He slept soundly, dreaming deeper and deeper of home. "Wake up young wolf" he heard, but Keegan continued to race through the forest. "We have much to discuss". The voice came again. He stopped running and turned to his brother in the dream state, "did you hear that?" His brother howled and ran out of sight. Keegan was alone in the dark. The surroundings faded to black and he was alone in a large dark space. And then he felt the hand on his physical forehead. He opened his eyes and turned to face his visitor.

His dark brown eyes looked up and down the vampire before him. He saw his skin in the corner of his eye, and realized he wasn't in his animal state. He quickly grabbed the blankets and wrapped them around his waist. He closed his eyes and reopened them. He decided since he couldn't understand the being in his wolf form, then maybe he could understand him in human form. He opened his mouth and slowly started to speak, "what.... is........ it?" Proud of his attempts, he gave a faint smile.

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) Animeboy
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Smiling softly at the groggy male Tora knelt down on the bed side. So he could speak english? Maybe it was just the wolf form that couldn't understand what he was saying? "I'm devising a plan to get you home, though it won't be immediate. I requite your cooperation." He said, just getting to the point. "Also, I would like to inform you that you didn't need to destroy my kitchen in order to get a meal." Chuckling lightly at the silly wolf Tora, very slowly so that Keegan could see what he was doing, he reached over and began to stroke the wolf behind his ear gently. Pausing to look at the almost completely nude figure with mild discomfort, Tora reached around and pulled the comforter up and over the wolf's shoulder's. "Stay warm." Was his simple command as he rose up to his feet. "My name is Tora. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Keegan smiled a confused smirk. Yes, he spoke a little English, but it wasn't enough to bet him by in a long and drawn out conversation. He also didn't know what household terms were. The word "kitchen" was strange to him as he tilted his head to the side in amusement. These words were strange and awesome to his ears. What did they mean? He didn't now and he really didn't care. The vampire seemed to be nice as he covered more of the bare beast. He held the blanket closer to him and then crawled off of the bed, blankets still wrapped around him. It didn't feel cold for his skin was warm, but he listened. "Keegan..." he said as he stared at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 pm

"Keegan." Tora repeted gently. "Well, Keegan I regret to inform you I must hurt you." He said with a frown. He didn't know that the wolf couldn't understand too much english, and he probably wouldn't understand until it was brought to his attention by a servant or unless Keegan's lack of understanding was made painfully obvious. "The vampire council loathes lycanthropes, werewolf's especially. If I do not hurt you enough to convince them that you're unhappy here, they will take you away and hurt you even more and then they will have me kill you after putting me in a nine month training program." He sighed while leaning back against the wall. Why was the wolf standing now? "It's not that I want to, and I'll take care of you when the scouters who make sure you're suffering leave. They'll come once a week for a while, and depending on how much we can convince them of your misery will depend on how long it will take for me to get you back home." He wasn't really excited in hurting Keegan. Tora disliked abusing his guests and he had never really found any reason to hurt a werewolf or reason for thier to be tension.

"I do not intend to make your life hell when you're here, Keegan." Tora offered while holding out both hands, wanting Keegan to sniff and permit him to gently push his hands through the wolf's hair. "Will you trust me?" He asked as he slowly tilted his head to the side and smiled softly. If Keegan refused he would need to find a different way to make it seem like his life was a misery. The council was very unforgiving and if he didn't manage to make it look like Keegan was suffering here the poor thing would end up dead... Tora didn't want that. Anything that wanted to live should have been permitted to. Anything that wanted to die should have been permitted to. The world he lived in was so cruel, he couldn't help but think as his golden gaze grew distant.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:21 am

Keegan stared at the vampire. He was utterly confused and didn't really know how to react. He understood one vivid and brutal word though, "hurt". He tensed up and quickly found himself covered in his beautiful fur. He snapped his jaws once and then felt the hand course through his hair. He calmed way down. He had never had a hand pet him like it before. Hands normally meant pain, but as the vampire held out his hands to Keegan, he sniffed them curiously.

The smell was strange, yet intriguing. Whatever plans the vampire had to bring "hurt" to Keegan, he was going to have to try very hard. The werewolf didn't sense any danger at the moment, but that could all change with the blink of an eye. He rested his haunches on the ground and stretched out his massive jaws with a long and drawn out yawn. His eyes never leaving the vampire with long flowing black hair. Keegan watched the other male as he heard his stomach growl with rage. It wasn't easy satisfying the hunger of such a large wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)   Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bittersweet Obsession (Open - Mature - Slave)
Page 1 of 1