Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Empty
PostSubject: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 am

Okay, this is a simple, all girls school. The tuition is pretty high, but they have a great scholarship program, so it is easy for lower class kids to get in if they are extremely smart. The vast majority of the student body population is on the upper end of the scale, though rarely millionaire type rich. The school has two buildings for the lessons that are divided by grade (9th and 10th go in one building and 11th and 12th go in the other) a common building with a gym, conference room, cafeteria, music rooms, art rooms, and other such rooms. Then there is the office building, and the dorms.

Not all students live in the doors. The school is placed on the top of a hill, with vast gardens around it, but around the base of the hill is a small town. Many of the students live there or at least have homes there.

Each of the dorms is unique and some contain more than one room, but non contain more than three. There are never more than three people per dorm, but there is rarely only one.

Rule:
This is open for anyone to join at any time
You are allowed multiple characters, but do not go insane with it
This thread has multiple time lines, so please keep your character in the same spot, rather than making them disappear before a scene ends
There is another thread here for you to RP mature scenes. Please post 'fades to black' and then continue it on the other thread
Have fun
No Mary/Gary Sues
Standard RP rules apply
When you are joining, post an opening scene. Your character may be anywhere on campus or in the city, but have her near some prexisting characters so you don't RP alone. Check out the second post for the ideal way for you to start a new character unless the character you are starting is a reply to another character.
You are allowed to create male characters, but for every one male you create, you must make three+ females.

Last edited by Muzica-chan on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 am

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Anime-10

Nodding along to the music playing in her head set, Suzume happily closed the door to her dorm and locked it. The fiery haired girl was in an oddly buoyant mood. With Suzume, it was hard to know what to expect. She could easily go from friendly and flirty to pensive and withdrawn. There was rarely a time that her moods held steady, but today they were bright, and because of that, she was even happier.

She loved when she was in good moods, but bad moods weren't so bad. She viewed herself as an artist. Her moods were the art of her life, just as her paintings were the art of her hands and heart. Even if not everyone loved the art that she was creating with her pulse and passion, she adored it.

As she walked towards her first class, which just so happened to be art, Suzume looked around. Her grayish blue eyes danced over the brilliant hues of the school garden as she walked along the marble path. Everything was so beautiful. It made her feel like she was on Ecstasy, not that she had actually done drugs. Suzume was a bit prude when it came to that matter. Drugs, tobacco and alcohol had no place in her life and she liked it that way.

[[I'm looking for a chick that likes to party for Suzume. Like, I want a girl that isn't into heavy drugs, but smokes pot, loves to drink, and doesn't give a shit about school. Suzume is known for partying on campus, so maybe that draws your character to her, and then when your character sees how innocent/oblivious Suzume is in reality, she thinks that is cute and tries to corrupt her. Suzume will act submissive in public, but be dominant in bed.]]

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Anime-11

Suzuki rubbed her eyes and leaned back against an oak tree. This was the same tree that she always sat at. Since it was Tuesday, she didn't have classes, which meant that she was free to do as she pleased. Unfortunately for her, there wasn't much Suzuki did on a day to day basis besides school work. Every Tuesday was the same thing: she would sit under the oak tree, trying to think of something to do until the bell rang and she finally could get up and leave for class.

Sighing, Suzuki watched the red haired form of her sister walk past. She doubted that Suzume even noticed her, she doubted that anyone noticed her. She was practically invisible. Her dark outfit and dark hair made her hard to notice in the shade of the tree, and who would think to look for her anyway? Of course, even if Suzume noticed her, she wouldn't approach. The two of them had a strict agreement not to talk.

Suzume didn't want the school to know that someone as boring as Suzuki was her fraternal twin, and Suzuki didn't want that flighty girl to be associated with herself in people's minds.

Glancing away from the distancing form of her sister, Suzuki looked around. Surely there was something she could do?

[[Suzuki is a total dom. I want a really cute girl for her. XD Maybe your character could be new to the school, gets lost, and Suzuki shows her around and helps her out. Suzuki ends up taking her under her wing, and they fall in love, but the cute girl has a dark secret, or meets Suzume and end up having feelings for her instead?]]
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 am

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) D1e5b446
Mika stumbled through the school's garden. She remembered where her classroom was, but she was having a hard time getting there. Her body didn't want to listen to her, probably because she was drunk. Her brother's birthday was last night, he was finally 21, so he'd bought several types of alcohol, and him, her, and a handful of their friends had spent the night drinking. Mika had a hangover when she woke up, so she decided the best way to get rid of it was to get drunk again.

So here she was, unable to properly walk. She couldn't wait to get to art class and she what she could do drunk there. Now, if only she could make her legs work. They felt very heavy, like she shouldn't be moving at all. She giggled at the thought of her legs falling off because they were so heavy. Finally, she decided she deserved a break and sat in the middle of a sidewalk. "I... I just need a break," She told herself. She rubbed the back of her head, then yawned.

She felt stupid for deciding to get wasted this early in the morning, but she couldn't bring herself to care. She had fun, and that's all that mattered to her. She felt that, as long as she lived a happy life, then she would live a fulfilling life, and this made her happy. She didn't like doing drugs too often, but she'd be lying if she said she never did them. She sighed, then lay back on the sidewalk, watching the clouds go by, only for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 am

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Suzume10
    Ironically, Suzume didn't actually noticed Suzuki under the oak tree. Her attention had been caught by a figure ahead on the path. Grinning, she recognized the red hair of one of the girls that shared her art class. Blue eyed beauty was quick to approach her. As she drew nearer, the other girl laid back and Suzume wondered what she was doing there. When she reached her side, Suzume crouched down beside her. Smilingly at her warmly, Suzume asked in a concerned tone, "Are you alright?"

She paused, trying to remember the girl's name. She felt bad that she didn't remember it, but her memory was horrible. When it finally occurred to her, she blurted out loud, "Mika?" Laughing at herself, the redhead tossed her lengthy hair over her shoulder and asked, her tone betraying her embarrassment, "Your name is Mika, right?" The other girl was known for her partying habits. She made Suzume look like a lightweight, not that anyone at school knew that. Suzume partied with everyone, so most people assumed she was into the hard core stuff, but it was common knowledge that Mika was everything Suzume pretended to be.

Yet, Suzume couldn't help but think how adorable she was. The soft shape of the other girl's lips made her want to kiss them, but she knew that she shouldn't, so she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:15 am

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) 754e5e24
Mika looked up at the girl, and began to grin. She nodded at the girl that she's fine, and listened as she asked who she was. She rubbed her eyes for a second, then introduced herself. "I'm Mika, and I," She said, pointing up at the girl's crotch, "can see your panties." She giggled, then rolled over onto her stomach and made herself get up off the floor. She didn't bother to dust the dirt off of her clothes, ignoring it completely.

"Lovely underwear you're wearing today." She giggled some more, remembering her silly habit. Whenever she had a crush on somebody, she'd give them her panties and leave them to interpret it. Most of the times, they avoided her after it, but a few got the idea right. She looked at the girl properly, now that she was off the ground. She had red hair that was more orange then her own, and bright blue eyes that seemed to have a light in them. She stared for a moment, before gathering herself. "Hey, I know you... You're... that girl in art. Right?" She said, drawing out the vowel in 'right' a little longer then necessary.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 pm

A grin appeared on Suzume's face as she mentally confirmed that the girl was indeed extremely drunk. The thought made her giggle. When the other pointed out her panties, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to laugh or blush, so she did a bit of both. Giggling softly, she answered, "Sorry about having my panties were you could see them." The black with lime green designs hadn't originally been her pick, but rather a mis-shipment, but as soon as she had gotten them, she had decided that she liked them and had kept them. Since she couldn't exactly show off her underwear, she was rather amused to get a compliment on them.

Watching the hazy, brown eyes, Suzume laughed and joked, "I suppose I should be happy you remember we have one class together." Smiling, she added in a slightly less jesting tone, "I'm Suzume. I am pretty sure this is the first time we've talked ever, so it's nice to meet you Mika." Holding out her hand to help the other girl up, Suzume asked, "About Art class, do you want to go or should I help you back to the dorms? You seem a little too wasted for class at the moment. Her tone danced with the laughter that she didn't let escape and it was obvious that she was amused by the other girl's drunken state.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Credits : 182
Location : take a left past crazy lane, i'm the first hamburger there.

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Anime_10

Aren was exhausted. This was the norm for a tuesday morning. monday she never made it to classes because her job as dj kept her up all night on sunday, and monday nights she worked at the town vet's office helping the overnight animals. However it was bad today, because for some reason she'd never completely understand, decided to skate to class. Falling asleep even as she skated, she knew she was in trouble. Her eyelids drooped, and she snapped her head up, just in time to see herself collide with something slight, and land on top of it.

((OOC: I'd like someone who can... calm Aren down a little. she does so much, that she's always tired and never has much patience... Aren sets the pace, but will listen to reason. ))

Last edited by Ki-kun on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed color type)
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Animeg10
    Lily rubbed her temple with her free hand. She had been up late last night with her baby brother. He had caught something while he was at school and he had been up the whole night vomiting. Though it killed her to leave him at home alone, she still had to go to school, so she had made certain to stop by and talk with her neighbor.

With her books clutched against her bosom with one hand, and her measly excuse for breakfast stuffed into what was supposed to be her backpack, she had set out for school. She knew that she was going to be late for her first class, but she couldn't help it. She had had to make certain that everything was in order. if her little brother took a turn for a worse, he had to be able to get in touch with her so that she could get home and she had had to make him lunch and a few snacks, as well as write directions on how to make his favorite drinks. It had just been hectic.

In the middle of her mental relay, she was cut off with someone colliding with her. With a muffled cry of protest, she fell to the ground with someone on top of her. Startled, she wiggled and tried to get free. In a timid, tentative voice, she said, "Um...Please get off."
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:08 am

Mika held up her hand, "Hey, don't apologize for your underwear. Wasn't a bad view." She giggled at herself, like she told a joke that only she heard. She couldn't help but giggle more when the girl, Suzume, said that this was the first time they had talked. She was right, after all. It wasn't like Mika was shy or anything; she just doesn't usually talk to people unless she has something to say, or they talk to her first.

She took a deep breath and stopped giggling, but smiled widely when she asked if she felt like going to class, or the dorms. Mika started grinning up at Suzume, with a sort of evil glint in her eyes. She leaned close to the girl, but not close enough to be touching her and said, "I'll only go to the dorms if you come back with me~". She giggled again, suddenly enjoying the morning much more then she was earlier. She waved her hands again, "I'm just kidding," adding 'sort of' under her breath, "I'll be fine for classes. I've gone drunk before and nobody's noticed."

Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Aren was about half-asleep... the impact with the soft thing underneath her had jarred her a bit. She tried to wake up but decided dreams were better when an angellic voice spoke to her... only, the words that theyspoke were... odd.

Her eyes snapped open and she realized that the thing she's collided with was a girl, and that the soft warm 'pillow' she had laid on was actually the poor girls chest. However, seeing that the girl was actually rather pretty, and she was very comfortable, Aren gave a impish grin and said "No, i think i'll just stay here." She laughed a little, and nuzzled her head into the girls chest, waiting for her embarrassed scream.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Suzume laughed, despite the fact that she felt embarrassed. She wasn't the girl that got naked at the parties. Of course, most of the parties didn't have cute redheads with chocolate colored eyes either. If they did, she might have reconsidered her clothing policy. Another laugh escaped her and she said in a joking 'seductive' manner, "Isn't that the point of going back to the dorms?" Nodding her head, Suzume laughed and replied, "I could never imagine going to class drunk. It must be fun."

The tall, slender red head's mood had actually improved and she felt giggly, just being around Mika. It was odd, since she usually wasn't much for giggling, deeming it too girly. Suzume was a proud tomboy and giggling demeaned that severely.

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Lily10

"Wha-" Lily gasped at the other girl's reply. The pale brunette could remember having seen Aren at school before. Aren was an upper classmate, so they hadn't spoken, but she did know who she was. She had also heard the rumors of what Aren was like. When the blonde nuzzled her chest, a violent blush appeared on Lily's face and she felt like the rumors must have some truth to them, though she considered the rest of them to be lies still.

Pushing at the other girl, she said, "I wasn't asking. Get off me. I have classes to attend." Her tone was firmer than before and her embarrassment and anger obvious, but she wasn't yelling. Lily rarely ever raised her voice after all.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Aren10

Aren laughed... "we don't have to go to class you know... We could stay right here..." She ground herself in to tease the poor girl, then got up. "Sorry about that. My name is Aren. And you are?" She frowned, trying to remember if she had ever seen this girl in the club or not... she didn't think she had. From the looks of her, she was younger than herself... but her face spoke of age beyond her years. Noticing the girls frown, she gave a chuckle... "Sorry, i couldn't resist, and honestly, you were very comfortable lol. Here, i'll walk you to class and explain to your teacher why your late." She took off her skates and socks and began walking up hill barefoot. She was still tired, but she figured she'd help this chick out for hurting her, and then go home and sleep instead of going to class today.

"And if ya want, since you cushioned my fall so well, i'll take you out for lunch later." Aren said, only half joking, honestly hoping the girl said yes.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:08 am

Mika smiled, and almost forgot that her and the redhead were joking about the dorms. She had almost grabbed the girls hands, but when she remembered it, she pretended like she was just mussing her own hair. She ended up messing it up more then it already was, but she didn't really care. She nodded her head, "Yeah, it's really fun. Especially art. I've also been told it's great when high, but I could never do that." She shook her head quickly, but caused herself to get dizzy, she wavered for a second, but got her balance back quickly.

She giggled up at Suzume, and pretended like she wasn't dizzy. She stared at Suzume for a second, and ended up staring at her for a minute. "Oh, hey? Weren't we supposed to be, I dunno... doing something?" She rubbed her head, because it was a little sore from the shake.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Lily flushed, getting frustrated and upset as Aren ground into her. The younger girl was very timid and never really open about physical contact...not that she had had anyone else to be open with. When Aren finally got off her, Lily sat up and drew her legs close to herself as she gathered her books again quickly. "Lily," she answered softly as she was quick to stand up. Shaking her head, Lily answered, "I would have been late anyway so you don't need to." Yet, Lily found herself walking near this girl. As she walked, she rubbed her shoulder with her free hand, because it was aching from the collision with the ground, but Lily considered herself too tough to complain.

At the half joking remark, Lily glanced over. Oddly, she was finding this girl hard to dislike, even though she seemed to be her polar opposite. Although she wasn't sure if the offer was legit, she knew she couldn't accept it. Shaking her head, she said, "I can't. Even if I wanted to, I have to go check on my brother." The steep incline was something that was easy for Lily to walk up, simply because she did so multiple times a day. Glancing at Aren, Lily asked, her tone nearly silent, but still curious, "Why do you look so tired?"

[[Kiiiiiii, I'm a bitchy, picky person. You torment my soul with the 'lol' and 'i's. MY SOUL MAN. D:]]

When Mika ran her hands through her hair, there was something odd about it to Suzume, like she had done the action to cover something up, but the bubbly girl couldn't quite figure out what the redhead had been planning on doing. Laughing as Mika messed up her hair, Suzume reached out and straightened it. Having a sister had gotten her into the habit of grooming other people without thinking. "What, get high and go to class or just get high?" Suzume asked with actual curiosity. She could tell that the other girl was in no shape for class, but she was in no position to tell her what to do. Suzume merely nodded, not realizing how intently she had been studying her.

Offering her hand to the other girl, she answered, "Class? I think." With a giggle, she added jokingly, "Or the dorms. I'm game eitherway." Winking, so the other would know that she was joking, Suzume started towards the art room. It wasn't too far to the building.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Aren11

Aren pouted a little. "Aw, well, how about I buy you lunch and bring it there then? Just tell me where to find you." She had to admit, she really wanted to see this girl again. She had the whole 'cute' thing going. Usually that didn't appeal to her, but this girl did it right.

"I work at the town club as DJ during the weekends, and on Monday nights, I stay with the overnighters at the vet's office. So come Tuesday morning, I'm pretty wiped. But i can deal usually. Last night though, one of the overnighters had complications, and i had to try to keep it stable until Doc could come back." She sighed. "The poor thing made it, if barely." She frowned sadly, thinking of the pain the poor animal had been in.

Last edited by Ki-kun on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed color type)
Back to top Go down
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

Credits : 36

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Anime_10
Xoe sighed, wandering the paths of the garden. She wasn't the type to hang out with others, and talk. She was more subdued, and quiet. She glanced around, half-expecting to see her older sister, Narith, wandering around. No sign of the older girl. She sighed, giving up hope. She was lost, utterly lost.

Her sister had been coming here for already a year, and knew the school well. The girl thought she would be given a tour at least. Nothing. She sat down on the grass, sitting in a pretzel style. She twirled her hair involuntarily, biting her lip and gazing around with shy, curious eyes.

[Sorry for the crappy post! >.< I am too sore to type a lot!]
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 pm

"Well," Lily answered, her tone slightly uncertain. She stole a glance at Aren and smiled slightly before answered, "I'll be walking back this way if you really want to, but you don't have to, you know? I mean, you didn't really hurt me or anything when you knocked me over." Lily blushed and snapped her jaw shut before she could start rambling. She was not going to make an idiot out of herself. Of course, Lily knew she eventually would. Aren was her type, and even if Lily tried to deny it, she was a teenager and horny. Being gay, she found quite a few girls cute, but Aren was the mix of rebel and cute that appealed to her.

Lily was momentarily impressed to hear that the other was a DJ for a club, but when she heard about the animal patient, she instantly shifted to feeling sympathetic. With a smile that was apathetic, she told the other girl, "I envy you your strength if you can deal with that. The first time one of the animals hit a rough patch, I would fall apart." Shaking her head, she looked away, staring into the thick shrubbery that lined the path up to the school It was already starting to shrink back to make way for the gardens. Glancing at Aren, she asked, "Do you think that it will be alright?'

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Anime-11
    Suzuki didn't know why she glanced up when she did, but as she did so, she caught sight of a person she had never seen before. The girl was considerably shorter than her, probably a first year, with black hair. She was delicate and reminded Suzuki of a flower, blown by the wind and drifting gently to a new place. Without thinking, the second year student stood up and began to walk towards Xoe.

Fixing her hair and putting her music player in her bag, she looked graceful and dignified when she reached the shorter girl. With a smile, she held out her hand and said, "Hello. I'm Suzuki. I'm head of the second year and I couldn't help but notice that you looked lost. Do you need help getting somewhere in particular?" Her tone was polite, nearly formal, but the way her dark eyes slid over Xoe's frame was heated. It was obvious that she was interested in the other girl. Suzuki may have been a book worm, but she had a serious fetish for cute girls.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) 14bt3411

Xoe looked up at Suzuki, smiling kindly. She stood up to her full height, which was still shorter than the other girl's. Her green eyes, gazed over the older girl's body slowly, before she forced her straying look to Suzuki's face. She smiled, replying casually, "Hi! My name's Xoe." She let her gaze wander another time, before adding, "Yes, I am wondering how to get to my class. I believe I have Social Studies." She bit her lip softly, letting her finger twirl around a strand of hair involuntarily.

Her green gaze, usually so soft and sometimes unfocused, was trailing the other girl's body with a hungry look. She wasn't really attracted to girls, and it was rare to find her liking another female, but this one made her want to just stare, perhaps more. She took in the soft curves of the other girl, even if she was still clothed. She shook her head, ever so slightly, and forced her lingering gaze up to the dark-haired girl's soft eyes. She smiled shyly, her cheeks slightly flushed.

Last edited by Rachelle11 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Aren12

Aren smiled. 'Score.' She thought. "Alright then, I'll be here." She pointed at a tree with half it's leaves changed. "I'll meet you at that tree with lunch." She thought to herself about the little cafe down the street from the dorms, and of the great pizza wraps they sold there. "Anything you'd prefer?" She ignored the part about why she didn't need to buy it.

They had just reached the school when she spoke up again. "Honestly the stress is kinda crazy yeah, but it's worth it to be able to help those poor animals... and sometimes they get playful, and I've got them all to myself." She stopped herself from launching into any stories. "And yeah, he made it. And he'll make a full recovery." They had arrived at Lily's class. Letting her in, she walked in behind her and quickly got the teachers attention. "I'm sorry Lily was late. It was my fault because of my clumsiness and lack of attention. I'm so sorry." She pleaded with him. "Please don't count it against her." The teacher looked slightly surprised, but agreed, under the provision it didn't happen again. Thanking him profusely, Aren turned before he could see her evil smirk. She knew his type. It could happen every day, as long as she had a half assed excuse he'd buy it. Looking at Lily one more time, she winked then left the classroom.

She got out of her one class of the morning, and headed for the cafe. Picking up their orders, she then went to the tree she had picked out, and sat against the trunk, laying the food next to her. She lay back, deciding to take a little nap before Lily got there. Lightly dozing was how Lily would find her.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) HotAnimeGirl

Narith let out a small laugh, entering the small garden area. She spotted her younger sister, Xoe, with a classmate of hers. She glared at both Xoe, and Suzuki, as if she loathed both girls. She turned to a friend she was talking to, muttering, "I gotta go. See you later!" The two girls hugged, then parted. The light brown-haired girl continued to glare at her sister and classmate. Her book bag, was dropped randomly on the floor, before Narith stalked over to a large tree. She sat underneath, crossing her legs and glaring.

Narith let out an angry groan, regretting a decision made when she was a first-year. Images flashed in her usually blank mind. She shook her head, sighing heavily. She grabbed a small grass blade, threatening to rip it in half as she tugged it more and more violently. She was angry, not at her sister, but at herself. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes to try and make her mind blank once more.

[I need a girl who can calm Narith down. She is a little wild, can get angry easily, and has grudges for a long time. She has regrets as well. Any possible way someone can help her?]
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Kari10

Karen was walking slowly, taking her time getting to class. Her teacher was an idiot, and truthfully, she doubted he'd notice if she came to class bare ass naked. Giggling to herself, she looked over to her right just in time to see a brown haired girl plop onto the ground and begin shaking a piece of grass to death, she felt her interest pique. Walking over, she got behind the girl without her notice and asked "what did the grass ever do to you huh?" while leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) 10p3rd10

Narith nearly jumped to her feet, not hearing the other girl's approach. She turned her head, smiling softly. She replied good-humoredly, "It was being too soft and comfortable to lay on." She smiled, standing up and dusting her pants off. She smiled, "Hello. The name's Narith." She let her green gaze wander the other girl's body, taking in everything showing.

Narith wasn't usually the one to stare, but this girl got her to do just the opposite. She bit her lip, trying and resisting herself from hugging the other female or anything that could cause awkwardness between the two. Her soft green gaze was heated, and gleaming with want and hunger. She dug her toe of her left foot into the grass. She smiled, thinking, wanting.

Last edited by Rachelle11 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Karen_10

"Ooo, pretty and quick witted. I like that." She leaned in, seeing where the girl stood. If she was a homophobe, she'd leave now. No need to get in too deep. "My name is Karen. I like your eyes." She giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) 10p3rd10

Narith let out a soft, slightly high-pitched giggle. She smiled, replying, "Thanks." She leaned in a little towards the other girl, Karen, gazing at her eyes. She grinned softly, seeing her reflection in them. She spoke softly, "Your own eyes are a pretty color." She smiled, giving Karen a soft wink. She giggled a little, grinning playfully.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) Suzuki10

Xoe...What a cute name, Suzuki thought with a thin smile gracing her slender, pale lips. She noticed the way the other girl gazed at her and the blush made her interest grow. So this little angel had a hidden devil...or maybe she was simply reading too much into it. She most certainly hoped that she wasn't. After all, every idol gesture of the green eyed girl was making her more and more attractive.

Shaking her head and clearing her mind, Suzuki smiled sweetly as Xoe and told her, "First year Social Studies? Follow me, my dear." Turning away, the older of the two fraternal twins walked through the gardens. Though she normally was one to use the walkways, she didn't see the point in detouring, when the nearest walkway was out of her way. When they did reach the concrete walks, her black shoes made a sharp rapping on the path as she led the girl into the school.

Reaching the desired hall, she paused finally. Suzuki smiled and gestured to the desired door. "If you want, my class ends just before your next one begins. I'll be in that room-" she paused to point at a door only a short walk away "so if you want help finding the next classroom." Rather than walking away, Suzuki paused, waiting for Xoe to say something. She was brief, nearly clipped with her actions, yet her eyes undeniably went to the girl again and again. Her interest was apparent even to the most innocent eye.

"O-okay, thanks," Lily replied with a smile. Her head tilted to the side as she considered it and then she shook her head. "No, I'm not particular." The quiet walk suited Lily just fine. She used the silence to organize the mountain of books and papers in her arms. It distressed her that some of them were out of order, but she knew that things could be a lot worse. As Aren spoke of the animals, a soft smile burned Lily's lips. She loved animals and always wanted one, but she knew that it wasn't possible. "That's...awesome," she told the other girl.

Lily watched silently as Aren handled the teacher. She had never felt so grateful in her life. If she was late too many times more, she would be faced with expulsion. The teachers didn't really care that she had to take care of her little brother and that meant she couldn't always show up in time for her classes. Smiling at Aren when she winked, she mouthed "thank you" before slipping silently to her seat. The remainder of the class, she felt like the other girls were looking at her and whispering, speculating about why Aren had come to excuse her. She didn't particularly care. It wasn't like she had a reputation to protect anyway.

Her second class of the morning was more relaxed and easier to do. The student teacher was a fair skinned woman with big eyes. Lily hated to admit it, but she was totally her type. Lily loved that type. Yet, when the pale brunette usually indulged in her usual fantasies, her ways to break the stress of her mornings, it wasn't the woman's smooth face, but rather Aren's grinning one and her thoughts weren't erotic. They were more...tender. The change was odd for her, but not unpleasant.

When her class ended, she bid a farewell to her few acquaintances and walked out. It only took her a short while to reach the tree. Lily was actually surprised to see that Aren was still there, though the other girl appeared to be sleeping. Walking up, she crouched down and laid her hand on Aren's knee, shaking gently to wake the other girl. Offering her a warm smile, Lily asked, "Would you mind eating at my house? I was thinking we could eat there so I have a chance to check in on Chase." Her soft, brown hues were silently hopeful. She didn't want Aren to refuse, because she knew if it came down to it, she was obligated to pick her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)   Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanthe High (OTA | Read The First Post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next