Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nuuu! Don't read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Haphephobia is an intense, irrational fear of being touched or of touching others.

So I have this character who has Haphephobia. It's only bad enough that they doesn't like people touching them or being super close. As far as plot line goes, I figured your character (can be boy or girl) could help him through something called Exposure Therapy. I don't think it would happen right away, but it would progress little by little until my character doesn't even realize they don't have the phobia anymore.

Also, this can be yaoi, yuri, straight. I won't decide my character's gender yet. You can add on to the plot, you can add any twist, just plan some of it out with me so I don't ruin it for you ^^;

Leave any questions, comments and such below. Also there are hyperlinked words in the text so run your mouse over the text to find web pages explaining things a bit better.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 am

I have a character I really wanna use...issue is: she is a straight female. ^^U So, I might end up dropping the RP way sooner than you like, but I would really be honored if you'd try.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm

They can be friends, they don't have to do anything like that. Hell she doesn't even have to be straight. I kinda don't wanna RP anything graphic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 pm

XD I have a romance idea in mind, but it is totally up to you~ I get what you mean though. I am sort of done with the graphic RPs. I mean-I won't "die" if I have to RP them, buut I am gonna avoid settling up mature RPs...It'll probably last a week.

Anyway, what sort of plot do you wanna do for this? I have a slight plot in mind, but I wanna hear more about your character. ^^
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:48 pm

So I figured they could go to school, doesn't matter if it's college or high school. XD I decided my character would be a guy, if it wasn't obvious. I don't play chicks anymore. Either way, he loves music especially playing. I have a charrie thing for him, but I haven't finished his looks. Want me to paste it here? I condensed it a lot.

As for plot, they can meet when he's playing the piano and they could possibly become friends. She could find out early on or not until after they become friends. <--- that's totally up to you. Then once it starts getting better we could have his former best friend start attending the same school.

I wanna hear your ideas because they are always better than mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:52 pm

School RP works! 8D I was thinking if that was the case, she is a dancer that is very affectionate. Maybe it could be a preforming arts school for older teenagers? Nah, no worries about it~ I shall check it out in the forms when you finish it. 8P

Maybe he is playing and she dances around a bit before hugging him, he freaks, she had a friend that was like that and she quickly apologizes and the two of them start talking. That would work for me.

...When I read this, I actually had a sort of fantasy idea go through my head. If you are interested, I would like to share. Smile Keep in mind, all that I had in mind was your character's phobia.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm

I want to hear your idea. I didn't really have anything planned, other than I wanted to RP this character XD
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Well, if you could tolerate RPing a really feminine guy (I mean, like REALLY feminine, but still straight or at least has some interest in girls. He could be bi/pan/whatever). Anywho, I was thinking that your guy could be an apprentice mage and my girl could be a mercenary warrior apprentice. Their mentors are friends, but the sort of friend that is always trying to show off and impress the other, so the two already are being told that they have to be the absolute best. So when they meet, the two are trying to show off and be like 'yeah, I am epic' towards each other. They end up on a mission together and they begin to become friends, only for it to turn out that one of their mentors is "evil" and they end up fighting. And-uhm-uhm-I don't know. I just really wanna do a gender reversal with a fantasy flare. T.T
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm

So a really FEMY guy? I can do that. They would go on the mission, he would still have the phobia right? I actually like your idea better. *making sure I have this correct* My teacher and your teacher are friends trying to out do the other. This in turn gets taught to our characters and when they finally meet try and out do the other. They then get stuck with a mission and become friends. The teachers end up being evil.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm

One of the teachers end up being evil, like he is against everything that they were taught and what he was even teaching.
Of course he would still have the phobia. I was actually thinking that for the first while, he tolerates the warrior being really touchy, because he doesn't want to look weak, but then it comes out (once they are actually friends) she is like "D: I am sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 pm

That works, and while he doesn't shove her away, he also avoids being touched by her. I like that idea. Would you like me to start or do you want to start it since we are going with your idea?
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah, exactly my thoughts! 8D I could start if you want~
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Pwease? Oh and I have his profile finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nuuu! Don't read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuuu! Don't read!   Nuuu! Don't read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuuu! Don't read!
Page 1 of 1