Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Credits : 182
Location : take a left past crazy lane, i'm the first hamburger there.

Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Youkai High

The year is 2112. Three years ago, youkai, the creatures of legend and dreams, revealed their existence to humans. This ignited, of course, many different battles, from legal, to personal. This year, finally, the fervor has calmed down, and decisions have been made. A school in Tokyo, Ryuujin High School, has been chosen to see how well humans and youkai can coexist in a close environment. This will determine how the youkai will be incorporated into the day to day world.

Okay, simply put, this is a high school RP. You can be a human, or any type of 'monster' you can think of. However, we're going to assume that they can take a relatively humanoid form. Otherwise, go nuts.
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

Credits : 13

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 pm

(This is my first time trying to seriously RP, so this might not be very good.)
Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) DemonGirl
Amina Hoshikawa walks up to the gates of Ryuujin High School. She pauses a moment just staring, examining her new surroundings.
"Great,"she says, sarcastically "This is just fantastic."
She didn't understand why her father was making her go to this school. No, making wasn't a good word for it, forcing was more like it. She got along great with humans. At least, she did while she was in human form. She was half-human after all. Here, she wouldn't be able to disguise herself. Her father wouldn't allow it. She knew if she tried, he would find out.
Sighing, she made her way into the school grounds, just hoping to get through the day.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) Magica10

Kiri skipped down the walk way. She moved quickly through the crowd of feet dragging teens, being naturally a morning person. The four cups of coffee she had and the soda in her hand probably didn't hurt either. She looked down at the campus map in her hands, and wondered silently what kind of youkai would be in her class. Humans were mostly the same anyway, so she didn't spare them much thought. So preoccupied was she with her thoughts, she didn't notice exactly where she was going, and ran into someones back, hard. However, having trained in martial arts for years, she was able to catch herself before she fell, and keep her soda from spilling. Her books however, flew everywhere, mixing with the poor youkai girl's. She pushed herself up, and looked down at the girl. She had black hair that seemed to absorb all light from around her, and purple eyes that seemed to glow from the shadows her hair created. "I'm sorry, so very sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Here, let me help you get those books." She bent down and began separating out the books, making two stacks. "My names Kiri, and I'm a Kitsune. Who and what are you?"
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

"Gah! No, no, no," Amina said, getting tho her feet, and helping seperate the books. "I wasn't watching where I was going either, so really, it was both our fault. My name's Amina, and I'm a nymph. Well, I'm also...," she pauses, and looks up at Kiri. She wonders what she would think. Half-human. It seems ridiculous even to her. She had no problem lying about being fully human around humans, she thought she could lie here too.
"Ah, nothing. It's not important," she says, finally. "It's nice to meet you."
Picking up her books, Amina stands up, thrusting out her hand, as if to confirm she really was glad they had met.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

"If you say so." She said nicely. "What class do you have first? I have basic algebra." She laughed lightly "I'm not very good at math." She began to walk quickly, holding the girls arm to her own. "Do you think we'll be allowed to burn things here? I like burning things..."
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 pm

"You know, I was in sucha mood about having to come here, I hadn't bothered to check," she said.
She uses her free hand, she pulls a schedule from her pocket.
""I think I have albebra with you,"she says, Ï'm good with math. Maybe I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am

"Cool, that's awesome! We're in the same class!" Kiri exclaimed. "And that would be great! I kinda need the help" She laughed at herself. "C'mon!" She dragged the girl with renewed fervor to their first class.

Class was quite boring, with the only high point being when everyone introduced themselves and what they were. They were sharing their first class in an even split of fifteen humans, and fifteen youkai. Already there were some humans and youkai attempting to breach the gap, but they found quickly that they just didn't know what to talk about. Kiri just snorted to herself however when a group of five boys started drooling over her. They would find out quickly they were no use to a kitsune, like herself.
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 am

Amina sat beside Kiri in class. She wasn't sure what else to do. When she saw the humans and yukai trying to bridge the gap, she wanted to say something, but she wasn't sure what she could say. She was ashamed of what she was. It was times like this, that she actually cared that her mother had died during childbirth. She wished she could speak to her, just once. She wanted to know how how she had gotten so close to her father. What had bridged that gap? Not knowing what to say, she just sat in silence. When it came to her turn to introduce what she was, she just told them she was a nymph. Why couldn't she tell the truth?
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Kiri was increasingly noticing something odd about her new friend. Whenever someone asked her what she was, she would hesitate before answering, as if ashamed of the answer. However, she knew that to ask in front of everyone would be insanely rude.

Class let out, and she ran out of the class, then waited outside the classroom for Amina. 'I wonder what class she has next... I hope it's with me.' When Amina emerged, she began dragging the girl off, stiping the poor girls schedule and finding out they had three classes out of four for the day together. The only one they didn't was third period, in which she had gym and Amina had history. "Come on Amina, let's go, we'll be late if we just sit here!"
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Amina was surprised by Kiri's actions. She assumed this was normal for her, but it all confused her. She had always been the quiet, shy type. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could handle.
"Uh, yeah, I guess you're right," she said, "But I can walk on my own, you know. You don't have to drag me."
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 pm

"But it's so much more FUN this way!" She giggled like the silly person she was. She looked around though, and found she had absolutely no idea where they were. "Um... do you know where the class is from here?" She laughed lightly. "I think i got us lost."
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm

This confused Amina.
"How...?" she started, and trailed off. "You know what? I don't want to know."
She looked around her only realize she didn't know where they either. All the other students were gone, in class presumably.
"I don't know either," she mumbled, glancing around once angain. The bell rings. "Great,"she continues, "Now we're late. Come on, let's go."
She starts walking in the direction they had come, hoping to find their class.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm

They eventually found their way to class, but Amina wasn't talking to her. This kept up, until time for lunch. Kiri stayed by her side, feeling upset. She really liked this girl, and hoped she wouldn't toss her away over this. Finally, with her ears folded down, and her tail looking like it was ashamed, she went to her friend. "Amina... I'm sorry i got us lost... please don't be mad..."

Last edited by Ki-kun on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hikaxkao45

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Adelle looked at Kiri. It was true. She was mad, but at the same time she wasn't. It wasn't really her fault she had gotten them lost. It was their first day at a new school. She couldn't expect Kiri to know where everything was. In fact, she seemed to know more about this school than Amina, herself did.
"I'm not mad," she said, finally. She gave Kiri the happiest look she could manage. "I'm sorry if it seemed that way," she said. "Can we still be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)   Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai High (Open/Pairings of all kinds welcome)
Page 1 of 1