Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 am

Just two guys hanging out.

The statement had so many guilty memories for Akira that he actually had to fight not to laugh when he heard it. However, just as much as the statement reassured him, it made him curious. He had heard from somewhere that if someone over-elaborated, that meant they were lying or hiding something. What would Seth be hiding? The question seemed so off the wall that Akira didn't even let himself contemplate it. There was no way he'd turn into a nut case, frantically over-thinking everything.

It was beautiful at the park, even with the sunlight dwindling. He followed along behind Seth, taking in all of the natural beauty. He loved everything about it. The way the wind moved the trees and the water rippled from the bird's movement. Everything was so sublime. Hearing Seth's remark, he smiled and murmured, "Yeah, a place like this would have been any kid's perfect haven."

As they kept walking, Akira thought for a moment before he asked, "What was your childhood like?" The question was asked with some curiosity and a lot of concern. Amelia had a hard childhood with her parents, but she had Seth. Who had Seth had?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 am

Seth tucked his hands in his pockets as they walked around and then he heard the question. Part of him froze, while the other part wanted to be open. As they continued to walk he started to formulate exactly what he would tell him. "I grew up as a lone child for a while. And my parents were often always busy with work or other things that I couldn't go to. So I had a babysitter. Sure my dad worked on cars with me, sometimes, but other times I was with Alex. Alex was a nice guy around early 20's. He had been looking for a job to pick up some money. I guess he wanted babysitting. The first few months with Alex were really cool. We hung out, played games, watched movies and all kinds of stuff. He seemed to become my best friend. One night, we were watching a movie while my parents were out of town. We were both sitting on the couch. Mind you I was very young, maybe 10 or so, but I was an early bloomer, if you know what I mean. There was a scene where I got to see a female's boobs and I started growing stiff. Alex saw this and said he wanted to 'help me out'. So I allowed him to. I had no idea he would do what happened next. He unzipped my pants and started sucking on my massive erection. I was shocked. But I didn't know what to do, so I never told anyone. After that night, he started doing more things to me, when we were alone. I started to like it, I think. And then he was gone. Up and left, had to go to LA or some bullshit like that. So, yeah you could say my life was twisted."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 am

Akira listened with shock and revulsion and pity for the younger Seth as he heard what had happened to him as a boy. Though he wouldn't, and part of him simply couldn't, admit to it, the small male could relate more than he ever wanted to. As the other finished speaking, Akira shook his head and muttered softly, "Sick fucker should be shot." Looking at Seth, Akira flushed slightly and told him, "I mean-I get if you don't hate him, but to me, there is no greater wrong than hurting a child. Even if you didn't hate it, that shit fucks with your head." To his own ears, there was a bit too my empathy, so he quickly asked another question, "Did you-did you ever tell anyone about it? After he left?" Akira's arms wrapped around himself in a gesture that might have been seen as defensive. As they walked, he felt himself starting to shiver but easily hit it. For someone that was almost always feeling cold, Akira had long since learned out to stop himself from shivering.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Seth walked with him, kind of shocked he told his deepest secret to basically a stranger. "No, I never told anyone." He noticed Akira looked cold, so he unzipped his sweater and wrapped it around Akira's shoulders. "Don't freeze, okay? I don't want a giant ice cube to melt in my car after I just got the carpets cleaned." He joked as they started heading back to the car. "So you wanna go to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 am

"I shall keep your secret," Akira assured him with a half smile, though he honestly couldn't help wondering if it was right to. Surely if Seth talked to someone smarter about it, they would be able to help him out more? Feeling the sweater dropped onto his shoulders, he nearly startled. Looking back at it, his eyes widened with surprise. Grinning at Seth, he answered, "I'll try to melt out the window so I don't drip on the carpet then." As they drew closer to the car, he looked at the sky and then nodded, "Yeah, we probably should. I go to the gym really early in the mornings, so I have to sleep." When the got in the car, Akira spoke of random, shallow topics. His mind was still turning over what they had just learned. He gave directions to the hotel he was staying at and when they pulled up, he lead the way in and up to his room. Holding the door open, he sighed and said sarcastically, "Home sweet home." Walking farther in, it was revealed that the couch and bed were in the same room. The bed took up most of the space and the couch was very narrow. Across from the two was a desk and a television set. There was a small bathroom attached. Shaking his head and sinking onto the bed, Akira began undoing his shoes. In a friendly tone, he said, "Help yourself to anything. TV has basic stations and not much more. There is food in the fridge." Shrugging, he lifted his feet up and began massaging them. Oddly, there was almost something wrong with the shape of them. It was hard to pinpoint exactly what was off though.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 am

Seth walked into the tiny hotel room and sighed to himself when he realized what the couch looked like. It was tiny and his broad shoulders probably wouldn't fit. If he did fit, it would be highly uncomfortable. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Nothing was really on, so he walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. He opened it and sat back down on the couch. He looked over at Akira. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 am

Looking at Seth, he smiled and nodded with a soft sound of consent. Rubbing his feet still, he answered, "I used to be in ballet and because of it, it hurts to walk long distances." Studying the other a moment, Akira's eyes flicked between the couch and Seth's shoulders. It took him only a half a second to figure out that it wouldn't work. Standing up, he patted the bed and said, "Here, you can sleep on the bed. I'll take the couch."

Akira mentally shuddered at the thought of sleeping on a couch. It would seriously screw his back up. Half the reason he was paying so damn much for an expensive hotel room was because he couldn't dance with a sore back. The other part of the reason was because he knew that even if his ex did care enough to figure out where he went, he would expect him to be spending his money smarter than this. Of course, his ex would probably assume that he wouldn't work anywhere that involved dancing. That was how things looked when their relationship had ended, at least.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:23 am

Seth shook his head at Akira, "no, you can't sleep on the couch either." He thought for a moment before he started speaking again. He looked at the bed and realized it was at least a queen, maybe a king. That would be enough room for two guys to lay on and not bother each other. Seth smiled as the points finally connected in his head. "We can share the bed. I will sleep on one side and you the other. The couch is not a comfy place to sleep for a whole night. What do you say?" he asked with a cute smile. It was innocent and he had no intention of having a sexual relationship with the guy and he was very secure in his sexuality. Sure he used to share the bed with Alex, but that was long ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Akira shrugged slightly, about to assure the other that it was cool when the same idea occurred to him. With Seth voiced it, however, the dancer felt himself mentally hesitating. Would it really be okay to sleep in the same bad? Akira was usually very clingy and cuddly, and he could only imagine how awkward it would be in the morning if they woke up only inches apart, or worse, snuggled together. Of course, it would be easy to laugh off, at least for Akira. It wouldn't be the first time he had accidentally snugged up to someone.

The old, but comforting memories gave his eyes a reflective cast as he nodded and answered, "That is cool with me as long as you don't care or try to molest me." The last part was joking and he chuckled at his own comment as he walked over to the dresser that the TV was resting on and began rustling through the drawers to pick out evening clothes. Over his shoulder, he told Seth, "I am gonna shower and then crash. You can stay up if you want to. I can sleep through a bomb going off, so don't worry about making noise." It was practically true. After a year of living in a hovel, he could tune noise out with ease. Though it might not have been wise admitting that to a stranger, he wasn't too worried, because he had nothing to steal and woke up fast if someone touched him.

Walking into the bathroom, he showered, dried himself and his hair meticulously, and redressed. Walking back out, he sank onto the vacant side of the bed and slipped beneath the cover. With in a few moments, his breathing slowed and he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Seth smiled and nodded his head as Akira left his sight. He looked at the bed and then down at his jeans. "I hope he doesn't mind." Seth took off his shirt, pulling it over his head, and resting it on the couch. He then unfastened his pants and pulled his legs out from the inside of them. He rested his pants on the couch and quickly tugged off his socks before walking to the bed. He tossed his socks to the floor and then climbed in on the right side. Laying in his boxers, he rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Akira's mind had trouble processing that Seth was just short of naked. From his irrational fear of house fires, the dark haired male had taken to wearing pants and a shirt to bed. Even if they were obviously night clothing, made from soft fabric and a bit tattered at the hems, they would work if he had to run outside because the place was burning. So, seeing someone sleep naked had always bothered him. He wasn't even sure why. One of his not so recent ex's had told him that they thought it wasn't fires he was afraid of, but sleeping without being covered. Since Akira had no problem with being naked the rest of the time, he didn't quite follow that logic.

Despite the thoughts that swirled around his mind, he was soon asleep, lying facing away from Seth. Shortly after falling asleep, however, he shifted from his side, to his back, to facing Seth. In his sleep he shifted endless and restlessly until his body eventually was closer to Seth's side of the bed than his own. In his sleep, he mumbled softly, none of the words making sense. The sound of it wasn't particularly loud, no more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 am

Seth had a history of moving in his sleep. He would constantly roll from side to side, without waking, unless holding something close to him. During the middle of the night, he felt something close to him. It was Akira, but Seth, in his unconscious state, didn't know what it was. He wrapped an arm around Akira, and pressed the other male's body up against his. Seth snuggled his head in Akira's hair and went back into a deep sleep. He had no idea he was spooning with his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:40 am

Akira's eyes opened when he felt the arm around him and briefly, he attempted to shift away, only to grow still as he drifted back into sleep. One of his slender arms wrapped around Seth's waist to hold the male close and his nose was close to Seth's neck so he breathed in his scent. When he awoke a few hours later, he was more than a bit confused and then every bit embarrassed. Had he really snuggled up with a complete stranger in his sleep? Blushing brightly, he carefully slipped away, trying not to wake Seth up. The last thing he wanted was to get caught like that. The other would be eternally weirded out...at least, that was what Akira was afraid of.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:45 am

Seth turned over onto his stomach as felt the warmth from the other male leave his side. He was deep asleep, not even knowing what he had just put himself into. He started to snore.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 am

Relieved, Akira quickly changed into his work out gear and jotted a note to warn the other not to lock the door if he left. With that, he went for a job and ended up at the local wellness center. Paying the fee, he went inside and spent the next two hours working out his body every way he knew possible. After showering and changing into actual clothing, he went to the coffee shop. Just as he was about to order his breakfast, he paused. For a moment, he debated it and then he texted Seth.
    'Hey. It's Akira. @ Coffee Shop. Want anything?'
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:07 am

Seth awoke when he heard his phone chime. He looked around the room. He was alone. He walked to the couch and grabbed his pants. After finally finding the phone, he pulled it out and started reading the text, "sure... white chocolate mocha... Smile"

He placed the phone back into his pants and went back to bed. He laid down and closed his eyes. Soon he slipped back into his deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 am

"White chocolate mocha, a double shot espresso, iced mocha, and three of those muffin-thingies," Akira found himself saying to the cashier all too soon. Paying in cash, he drank the shot in the coffee house and got rid of the cup so he just had to balance two cups and a bag. Amazingly, he was clumsy when it came to his hands. It was just short of a miracle that he made it back to the hotel room without dropping anything. Placing the cups and pastries on the desk, he looked at Seth, sleeping on the bed yet again, and shook his head. Walking over, he poked the other on the cheek and asked him, "Did you give me the right number? I just texted someone and they replied." Though he was pretty sure Seth had been the one to reply, he wanted to be certain. The last thing he needed was one of his students or someone else thinking he owed them a white chocolate mocha.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 am

Seth woke from the poke and smiled at Akira as he rolled over towards him, showing his bare six pack abs. "No, I replied to you." He yawned and then sat up in the bed. He stood up and walked over to the couch, but as he started walking, he realized he had an unwanted quest. Morning wood. He tried his best to cover it up, but he knew Akira had seen it. How could he not? Seth's boxers were quite tight. He quickly put his pants on and went for the coffee. "Which is mine?" he asked a he looked around the cups for the shitty handwriting on them.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 am

Akira chuckled and nodded as he shifted back to plop down on the couch. Even though he told himself not to, he practically eye raped Seth as the other male's skin was revealed. Always a male for muscles, the six pack did not go unnoticed and he was barely able to hide his blush as he noticed the boner. Trying to act like he hadn't noticed (or been slightly aroused by the sight), he quickly stood up and walked over to the desk. "The one with ice is mine," he offered with a smile as he popped the lid off of one. Seeing the clear chunks floating in the soft brown liquid, he smiled and brought the rim to his lips. An exaggerated, happy sigh escaped him as he sank back onto the couch. Akira was dressed in a manner that was slightly more flamboyant, with jeans that clung to his body like they were in love with his hips and a shirt that rode up to reveal a pale strip of skin along his toned stomach. While he didn't have pronounce abs, his stomach was smooth. Taking a sip, he sighed, "Coffee is all that makes mornings work."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Seth picked up his cup and took a sip, "ow hot!" he exclaimed. The hot liquid burnt the tip of his tongue. He smiled and took yet another drink of it. Seth wasn't the smartest of males, but he wasn't a complete idiot. "So what's on the agenda for today?" he asked as he looked over at Akira.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:36 pm

"Want some ice?" he offered extending his cup with Seth burnt his mouth. Trying not to laugh as he drank his own chocolaty beverage, Akira quickly drank the top part of his drink. Feeling energetic and eager, he told him, "I have to finish up here so that I can go house shopping. I can't avoid to rent a hotel room much longer. Yesterday I called a couple of people that said they might have places for me. Once I get that done, I am gonna have to busy some furniture and a coffee maker, because I can not keep avoiding twenty-four ninety-eight every morning." Looking his coffee he added, "No matter how delicious you are." Chuckling and smiling, he drank more of the caffeinated beverage and asked, "What about you? What's your game plan for today?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 pm

He shook his head to the ice, "no thanks". He continued to drink as it cooled down. "I wasn't really planning on anything after picking up Amelia from school." He looked around the room. "Maybe I could help you?" he asked with question in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Nodding, Akira continue to drink his coffee. Stretching slightly, he began nodding again with an eager smile. "Seriously, if you would show me around, that would be insanely helpful. I nearly got lost on my way from here to the coffee shop and that is basically the only places I have gone. I really could use the help. I have no idea where Willow street is and I am supposed to meet a Mrs. Thomas there in ... twenty minutes. If you could lead the way, that would be insanely helpful," Akira added in a slightly pleading tone. He really didn't want to be late for his first appointment. That would not make him popular among locate reality agents.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 am

He nodded and smiled, "wouldn't want you to be late! That would look terrible!" He took a sip from his coffee. After a few moments, Seth got dressed and grabbed his keys from his pocket. "So you ready? I need to head over to my place to change."

((Can we pass some time so we can like say they saw a ton of places and everything worked cool... Maybe got to a bar and had drinks!?))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 pm

[[OOC:// Works for me~ Tell me if this works?]]

Akira slouched at the bar, feeling tired, but accomplished. Taking a few minutes to gather himself, he bounced up and grinned at Seth. Reaching over, he squeezed the other's hand and chirped, "Thank you! You made house shopping so much more fun! I can't believe I found the perfect place." Tilting his head to the side, Akira realized he was already falling into his old habits and stopped himself. Releasing Seth and crossing his arms on the bar in front of him, he offered, "I'll buy the first few rounds, but I can't waste too much. I actually have a home." He nearly burst out laughing. Nothing was certain, really. He had spoken with the owners and discussed rent prices and it all seemed fairly guaranteed, but they hadn't yet drawn up a lease. He knew that should make him cautious, but he was too optimistic to care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next