Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 pm

"Why can't I be like everybody else?
Why does this always happen to me?
Will I ever be happy?"

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) AyumunarumibydhellychanX3-1

The rain came down hard against the window pane. Seth stared out through the rain drops, resting his head on the palm of his hand. He let out a long drawn out sigh as he pulled his cell phone from the depth of his jean pocket. He checked the time. Only five minutes had passed. No text. No missed call. He sighed yet again and slid the electronic device back into his pants. He moved his eyes back towards the outside world. He sat there for hours, until a voice arose his attention. He turned to face the voice.

Amelia smiled at her older brother as she punched his arm. "Come on, we have to get going or you are going to be late!" She quickly grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him to his feet. She giggled as he stumbled behind her. She led him towards the front door and handed him his keys. She quickly rushed out the door and got into the front seat. Seth looked down at the keys in his hand and then looked up at his car holding his sister. He walked out of the house and slammed the door behind him. He grabbed his hood and shielded his head from the raindrops. Heaven forbid his hair gets messed up.

When he got into the car, he turned it on and looked at his kid sister. "You ready for this?" Amelia smiled and nodded her head anxiously. He laughed and drove away from the house. As they arrived at the dance studio, the car was rushed by three girls Amelia's age. They were all giggling and laughing to each other. One of them waved at Seth. Amelia quickly got out of the car and looked at her brother before slamming the door. "Don't worry about them. They are just young and dumb!" she said to him before leaving with her friends. Seth smiled at Amelia and her friends. If only the girls could understand like Amelia. He wasn't interested in them because they were his sister's friends, or the fact that they were three years younger, but that he just wasn't into females. He started to pull away from the curb when he realized Amelia left her coat in his back seat. "Damn little punk," he chuckled to himself. He found a parking space and turned off the car. He reached back and grabbed the jacket before heading into the dance studio.

As Seth entered the facility, he was greeted by not two, but four females. They were instructors and they loved seeing Seth with Amelia. They thought he was so cute for taking his little sister to all of her lessons. He smiled to them and tried to locate his little sister, until a figure caught his eyes. He took a double take of the beautiful creature that had caught his eyes. A small smile danced across his face, curling the ends of his lips. He was quickly pulled from his daze as his little sister grabbed his arm and tugged. "Thanks for bringing my jacket!" She grabbed the jacket and then wrapped her arms tightly around her brother. Seth broke his concentration of the male and looked down at Amelia. "Alright kiddo, get to class! Don't want to be late."

Amelia smiled and shook her head. "I won't be late, my teacher is talking to some of the parents about our competition in a few weeks." Seth lifted his head and looked around the room. "I don't see Ms. Allen." Amelia smiled and shook her head. "I told you last week that she is no longer teaching us because she is having a baby, so we got a new teacher... He is standing over there." She lifted her hand and pointed to the gentle being Seth had been captivated over. His jaw slowly dropped but he quickly caught himself and closed his mouth. Seth looked down at Amelia and then grabbed her hand. "Introduce me, will you?" Amelia nodded her head with a smile and clenched his hand. She led him over to her teacher.

"Hello new teacher, this is my brother Seth!"

((Looking for a male character of course... He can be the more feminine one since my character is more on the manly side. Seth is 18 and your character can be older or younger. The only rule is he must teach dance.. of course... There will be a competition soon, so that's when the relationship will "blossom" and such))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Art(c)Someone Else
Marcus (Akira) Wright
Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) Blue-b14
Shot through the heart, and your to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name
You give love a bad name

Akira was the name that Marcus Wright had given the students when he had sat in on their last class. Since he was only four or five years older than most of them, it seemed to fit more than 'Mr. Wright', plus it cut down on ways they could hit on him...well, at least obvious ways. Despite the fact that he had only been called Akira for two years and only the last few months of those two years had been easy, he was rather fond of the name. Plus, it made for a good story.

Sighing, Akira realized that the parents of his students were arriving. He had only been teaching for a few days, so he felt the need to go and greet. There was a compilation coming up, so the young male knew how important it was to keep everyone up to date. He was new to this teaching thing, but his own time in dance class, nearly six years ago, stuck in his mind and he wanted to be as good his own teacher.

Walking up to one of the many soccer moms that showed up with her ‘precious angel’, Akira plastered a smile onto his face and waved. Tilting his head to the side, he exchanged pleasantries. “Mr. Wright, but I prefer Akira. Stage name. Yes, I was a professional performer before this. No, I was never famous, which is why I retired to teaching. No, this is actually my first time teaching. Yes, I was in a class when I was a little younger than your daughter. Actually, I already have a pretty solid base set up. Ms. Allen kept me up to date. Yes, no, yes.”

The words tumbled from his lips in a steady rhythm. All of the mothers and fathers seemed to want to know the exact same things. Would he be a good teacher? Was he a pervert? Would he get their daughters famous? Akira didn’t care much for the details. In the pass two classes that he had sat in on, watching the girls and learning Ms. Allen’s routine, there had only been one girl with any real talent. The rest were horrible.

Akira’s eyes lit up as he spotted his prodigy: Amelia. She was a brilliant dancer, though he didn’t know her well yet. Ms. Allen had told him that she always came with her older brother, but that was all she really knew about the girl. Akira was eager to meet the older brother, curious if he was also a dancer, but seeing the girl was just with her friends, Akira realized that it wouldn’t happen today, so he moved onto some other family.

When he heard Amelia’s voice, Akira turned his face away and smiled at them. Spotting a handsome male standing next to her, Akira’s voice didn’t come to him for a moment, but then his smile broadened and he greeted Amelia, “Hello, Amelia. I’m Akira.” Looking at Seth, he offered his hand and said, “I’m Mr. Wright. I shall be teaching your…sister’s? dance class. It is a pleasure to meet you.”
You're a loaded gun
There's nowhere to run
No-one can save me, the damage is done
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Seth shook Akira's hand. "Yes, Amelia is my sister." He held Akira's hand a little longer than normal until he realized what he was doing. He released the teacher's hand and smiled at him. "Yeah I always bring her to class. Oh my name is Seth. Oh she already told you, wow. Yeah we just live a few miles up north." Amelia smiled and knew her brother was struggling. She secretly elbowed his leg, shutting him up. One of the girls called to Amelia, leaving Seth and Akira alone. Seth looked at the other male after watching his little sister off with her friends. Their eyes met and he gave a slight smile. He placed his hand on the back of his head and scratched it. "So how long have you been teaching?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Chuckling slightly at Seth repeating his sister, Akira nodded and replied, "Your sister has mentioned you in class, and so have the other instructors. It is nice to meet you." Glancing at Amelia, Akira asked her quickly before she left, "Hey, can you help me today? I am still new at this, so if you could talk your friends into not bullying me, I would really love that." His tone and eyes were joking. The dark, sapphire depths held a buoyant spirit and light heart. As she left, his eyes followed her, flicking around to the other students, only to return to the handsome male before him. Smiling, he flushed slightly and admitted, "Just a few days. Before this, I was a performer, so I am really new to all of this."

"Akira! Classes should be starting! Get your butt in gear!" one of the female instructors called with a laugh before she walked into her own studio.

Sticking his tongue out at her, he said under his breath 'nah!' before looking at Seth and saying, "I gotta go, but I am new here, still looking for a semi-permanent place to stay. Maybe you could show me around some time? I think Amelia has a lot of potential with dance, and I just want to know what sort of fields she'd be supported with." Before he could wait for an answer, another of the teachers shouted at him and he waved her off, before turning and walking towards his studio, where the girls should be gathered by then.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Seth smiled as he looked at the other male. Amelia heard her teacher's voice and turned to face him. "Sure, I will help you!" she shouted as she ran back to her friends. He laughed at his joke and smiled, "I can help a little too. Here's some advice on the moms around here, they can get pretty crazy. Try not to anger them! Oh a performer..."

Before any more words could be shared between the two, Akira had to go attend to the class. He walked to find his seat between two of the moms and watched his little sisters. He smiled as the class began. He watched Akira and the kids and couldn't help but smile. For some reason, the females didn't seem too into Akira, which Seth found to be awkward. Akira was a very handsome guy and seemed like he had a nice body. Well he had to have a nice body to be a dancer or performer. But what kinds of things did he perform. Seth d=started day dreaming, envisioning Akira as an act, acting on stage with a beautiful lady, speaking a dialogue with her before embracing and sharing true love's first kiss.

He imagined him performing many magic tricks, like pulling a rabbit from his top hat, sawing his beautiful assistant in half, and of course escaping from a locked chest. As his mind wandered over many possibilities, he finally came over one that surprised his own brain. Maybe Akira was a stripper. He imagined sitting in a strip club, drinking a jack and coke, while watching as a lone light appeared on the stage around a pole. Behind the curtain came a male dressed in leather, Akira. For some reason Seth wasn't creeped out by staring at this attractive male. He watched as Akira approached the pole and started twirling around it. Slowly he started to strip the leather clothes from his body, dropping them to the floor. He revealed his undergarment as a lone thong, holding his junk close to his body. It was easy to see the other male was aroused. Seth watched as Akira dropped to his knees and crawled to Seth at the end of the stage. He turned and showed his ass to Seth and then turned back around. For some reason Seth was wearing a tie in his dream, and didn't realize it until Akira had his hand wrapped around the tie and pulling Seth in for a deep kiss.

Just as he started to like his bizarre dream, he awoke to the sound of clapping. "Damn it," he thought to himself. I dozed off during the whole practice. He scanned the crowd to find Amelia. Finally he found her talking with Akira. Seth stood up and walked over to the two and smiled. "So what's going on now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:04 pm

"Thanks! That advice might save my life!" Akira replied with a laugh. As Akira walked into the room, his eyes scanning over the girls that he had to work with. Walking around, he introduced himself to them again and quickly when through his schedule. It didn't take long to get them all through warm ups. Even though they were just warmups, he repeated them until everyone in the room got them perfect. Even if it was just a hobby for the girls, he was taking it serious. If he was getting paid for it, he was going to do the best that he possibly could do. "Remeber, ladies, without sacrifice and practice, there is no improvement. This may be lame, but it will help!" he called to them, a few of the girls complained and one of them flipped him off, laughing loudly. Akira returned the gesture, carefully making certain none of the guardians watching saw. This made the girl laugh harder and the remainder of the warm-ups passed smoothly.

Quickly moving on, he had each girl go through her part on her own, all dancing, prancing, twirling, and leaping of her own accord as he watched them all. Constantly, he was correcting and calling out to the girls. They responded to his comments by training again and trying harder. While he wasn't the best teacher, he was a fellow performer, so he knew what to say to help them improve. It reminded Akira of his own teacher and in turn of his mentor. While his teacher had taught him ballet, his mentor had taught him how to 'work it'. The old man had been a pervert, unable to keep his hands to himself, but he had taught Akira what he needed to know. In fact, he had probably taught Akira faster than even the best teacher could have. If he didn't want the pervert to touch him, he did the move right. It had been as simple as that and it had made him perfect everything he tried quickly.

Shaking his head and returning to reality, Akira organized the girls in the order they would preform for the competition. The remainder of the lesson was spent with him telling each of them how to improve and showing them when he couldn't explain it. His willingness to try any of their moves made the girls laugh and grow more comfortable with him. By the time the lesson ended, all of them were calling him Akira, and not bothering to tack on a 'Mister.' However, he barely noticed the improvement because he had become acutely aware of a set of eyes focused intently on him. Stubbornly ignoring it, refusing to acknowledge that someone was watching him so closely, Akira pressed on. Turning to the mothers, Akira bowed and told them happily, "Your daughters, and sister, are absolutely brilliant! I am certain that they will win." Looking back at the girls, he told them, "Take a bow and remember to practice tonight!" The girls giggled collectively and bowed, making their mothers applaud.

Just as he was about to walk away, he changed his mind and went over to Amelia. Smiling, he began praising her performance and giving her pointers. Since he hadn't let himself spend too much time with her in class, he felt it wasn't over do. When he heard Seth's voice, he looked over and waved. "Just trying to work on her routine. If you want to take her home now, I can let her go." Looking at Amelia, he asked, "Do you have any questions on the moves? Is there anything in particular that you want to go over next time? Or-" Pausing, he looked at her brother and said, "If it is cool with you, we could go over them now and get them all down." Glancing around, he made certain that all of the other girls were out of the room before jokingly saying, "You're the most likely to win, but I figure a little help never hurt."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Before Seth could reply to Akira, he heard the cries of his little sister, "oh please can we please Seth? I have to stay! I need practice! If I win, dad says he will get you that car you wanted!" It seemed Seth's mind was already made up as Amelia ran to the mirror and started practicing her moves before it. Seth watched her and shook his head. "Kids these days, so impatient." He turned to look at Akira. "If you wouldn't mind that would be really cool, but I'm sure you must have something going on after the class? Or maybe someone to go home to?" For some reason he was oddly drawn to this male. It was the strangest feeling he had ever had. He took a deep breath and waited for Akira's answer. Did Akira have a lover at home?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Akira chuckled at the eager response from the girl. Her enthusiasm made him certain that she would be a great dancer. Watching her for a moment, he looked back at Seth and assured him, "Impatient or not, she is going to be truly amazing one day, if she sticks with it." Hearing the remarked, he shook his head and answered, "Nope. Plans for tonight are debate if I should unpack my little black box of misery while eating a TV dinner. Right now, I don't even have a cat to return to." Laughing at himself, Akira shrugged and added, "Anyway, it is more fun to help her." His gaze returned to Seth and he asked, "What about you? Places to be and people to see? If you have to go, I could drive her home, if that is cool." Though Akira was interested in the guy, he had learned better than getting to close to guys he liked. Last thing he needed was to get fired for being found out. Tilting his head, Akira called over to Amelia and demonstrated a move before looking back and Seth and blushing slightly. "Sorry, I missed that. What did you say?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Seth smiled as he listened to the other guy talk. "Yeah Amelia has great potential, that's why I pay for her to take classes. Our parents work too much to have time for either of us, so I kinda take care of her. I don't have any plans tonight." Seth felt a vibration in his pocket, but he quickly shut it off. He smiled and watched the two work together. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours. They practiced and practiced until a familiar car drove up into the parking lot. 'Oh shit', he thought to himself. As his mother came walking into the building, she didn't look happy.

"Amelia? Are you here?" she called. Amelia looked around the room in shock. "Yes mother, I'm coming." Seth's mom walked right to him and stared him in the face, "what were you thinking? I called you a billion times!" Seth dropped his head low and replied as he picked it back up, "mom Amelia has a cha..." He was cut off before he could finish his sentence. "School is more important than this stupid and worthless dance hobby. Do you want her to grow up and become a stripper? I am taking her home, helping her with homework, and don't bother coming home tonight!" She grabbed Amelia's hand and dragged her out of the building and put her into the car. Amelia sat in the back seat, pressed against the window with tears in her eyes. This wasn't the first time he had been kicked out of the house and it surely wouldn't be the last. As the car drove away, Seth dropped his head and sat in the chair. "Look, I'm sorry." he said as he looked up at Akira. "I can't really go home, you want me to show you around town?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 pm

"Lame parents, but it is great that you do so much for her. It is probably the best thing in her life," the dance instructor said softly, something thoughtful about his tone. "Ah, that is a surprise," Akira remarked, honestly meaning it. It was hard for him to believe that such a good looking guy didn't have anything to do. Excusing himself from their conversation, he walked over to Amelia and quickly went through the routine. While she picked things up fast, Akira knew she could do better and made her repeat over and over again until he was convinced it was perfect and then made her do it again from the beginning. Even though hours were passing, his body was well used to dancing steadily for long periods of time. Even though Amelia was showing signs of fatigue, Akira was amazed to see her keeping at the moves and keeping her usual flare. It made him feel even more optimistic.

When their mother stormed in, the dark haired male watched with frustration. He knew that he couldn't speak up, couldn't defend Amelia from her mother's angry behavior. Shaking his head, he waved to Amelia and gave her a thumbs up, trying to encourage her, though he knew that his own eyes reflected sadness. It was so heartbreaking to see a supportive older brother and a mother that couldn't care less about what her daughter wanted. Walking over, he gently rested his hand on Seth's shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly. "Don't be sorry. I had a friend with a mother like that." Pausing, he nodded and answered, "Let me get changed into something more presentable and that would really be awesome."

Standing up, he waved once and then ran back to his locker room. Getting change into black jeans and a red shirt so loose on him that it nearly reached his knees, he returned and waved. The manner of dressing was habit for him. After every time he danced, he always sought out loose clothing. Walking over, he said, "This may be odd, but if you let me text your sister, I will let you take the couch in my hotel room. I don't have an apartment, so that is where I am living. It has a pull out bed and all that." Chuckling, he rubbed his neck and confessed, "I want to tell your sister that dancing isn't just a stupid hobby, not with talent like hers." Meeting Seth's gaze, he told him, "I would hate for her to get discouraged over something like this, you know?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 am

Seth smiled up at Akira and handed him a piece of paper with Amelia's number on it. Below the number was another number with no name by it. He stood up and stretched his back out while he waited for Akira to return. 'Don't worry too much about Amelia, she's heard the words all before. Nothing really phases her when she wants something." When he came back, he smiled at Akira. "That would be great, otherwise I would have to call a few of my buddies and bug the shit out of them. Well are you hungry?" He asked as they walked out of the studio. Akira locked the door, while Seth brought his car to the front. He got out and opened the door for Akira. "Where you wanna go? Mexican? Chinese? Sushi? American?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 am

Akira mentally cringed to heard that poor Amelia had had to listen to it before. With the speed of a teenager, he quickly put the number in his phone and texted his pupil. It's Akira. Your brother gave me your number. I wanted to tell you to keep your chin up no matter what! You'll be a world famous dancer one day. *\(^w^)/* Grinning at Seth, he nodded and answered, "Practice always leaves me hungry. I am game for a cheese burger and fries, if you're up for some American food." His tone was half joking as they walked out into the parking lot. There was only Seth's car left outside, and Akira paused before asking, "Do you want to drive or just walk? I am pretty sure there is a dinner not too far from here." As he spoke, he looked around, seemingly restless and uneasy. Of course, his body language could easily be mistaken for eager. It was hard to tell what he was thinking, but there was a smile on his face regardless.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 am

Seth smiled and signaled for him to get in the car. Once the other male sat down, he closed the door carefully and then ran to his side of the car. He got in the seat and started driving towards a little mom and pops restaurant that he knew of. When they go there, he parked the car and they walked to the building together. He opened the door for them and then got a booth by the window. Their waiter came to them and Seth ordered some food for both of them. "The food is amazing, you will love it here! Best burgers in town!" He stared at Akira and smiled a clever little smile, "so what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 am

Akira followed, feeling rather obedient. He was finally feeling tired after the work out so his head rested against his hand as he gazed into space. Looking at Seth, he smiled and nodded. "It smells great already," he agreed. Chuckling, he shifted to crack his knuckles as he replied, "Honestly? Dance. My life is basically fixated on it. If I am not practicing, I am remixing songs so that they are easier or more exciting to dance to." Biting his lip in a nervous, but adorable gesture, he waved his hand at Seth and asked, "What about you? What does the diligent, caring brother of my star pupil do when he isn't busy being epic?" Smiling despite himself, Akira had to admit that he was already found of Seth. His own childhood memories effected that almost as much as Seth did.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:50 am

Seth smiled as he listened to Akira's words of praise. "Well, I try to do what I can for the little one. I go to college and I work part-time to pay for the few bills I have. I like to work out and play sports. I used to play on the football team until I messed up my knee one night. I don't have too many friends anymore as they all call me a 'pussy' for caring for my little sister so much. In reality, she is all that I really have. If anything happened to her, I would... I don't know what would happen. I would probably end up in jail." He chuckled as he thought up that little idea.

The food came in no time at all and Seth started to chow down. He sometimes forgot he was eating in front of people and often ate like an animal. Normally Amelia would be there to help him, but since she wasn't he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:59 am

"Friends like that aren't really friends at all," Akira advised. Instantly, he silently mocked himself for the 'wisdom'. If he had figured that out sooner, he more than likely wouldn't be in the boat that he was in. Then again, it wasn't a friend that betrayed him. Turning his mind away, he focused on happy thoughts and what the other male was saying. With a slight smile, he remarked, "Then let's hope that you keep her safe, because jail doesn't suit anybody."

As his meal came, Akira picked at it, pushing the food around more than eating it. He was always uncomfortable with eating in front of others. He spent more time feeling envious of Seth, able to eat so comfortably, than actually ingesting his own meal. Still curious, he asked, "What are you studying in college? Where do you work?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Seth slowed down his eating as he glanced over at the other across from him. Before he could ask a question, he was asked. "Oh, I go to study Mechanics. I love working with my hands and getting kinda dirty. You know you had a good day when car fuels are all up your arms and on your clothes!" He laughed a little bit and then answered the other question, "I work for a mechanic down the street from my house. They don't get a lot of business, so I only work like a couple days out of the month." He dipped his fries in ketchup and then took a drink from his beverage. "So do you know anything about cars?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm

"It is good that your work is something you enjoy. even if you don't have a lot of work," Akira murmured, seemingly thoughtlessly. Tearing apart his food, Akira's eyes were on Seth as he brought small shred to his mouth and nibbled on it, as he listened eagerly. His eyes seemed to spend an unnecessary amount of time on Seth's lips. Blinking and glancing up to meet Seth's gaze, he smiled and confessed, "All I know about cars is that if mine isn't working like normal, I shouldn't mess with it." Glancing at the soda, he studied it thoughtfully before taking a tentative sip and added, "It isn't that I am not curious, but I just never had anyway of learning." His eyes drifting away, he asked, "How did you get interested in cars and mechanics?" His eyes returned to Seth's face as he popped a few French fries in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Seth drank more of his soda, clearing his mouth before he spoke. "I have loved cars since I was a little kid. It seemed like the only time my dad would ever pay attention to me was when we were working on the car. We did everything for that old piece of crap. It was the only time he really felt like a 'dad' to me." Seth turned his head and stared out the window as he thought about all the times they had, changing the oil, checking the cooling fluids and all that. He turned back and smiled at Akira. "Well, I can fix your car for free, if you continue to give Amelia help on the side!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Akira nodded, wondering if he would have been more into cars if his father had been encouraging of it. Shaking his head and shrugging the thought off, he laughed and jestingly said him, "Your sister is a joy to teach, so I am getting the best of that offer. If she gets somewhere, maybe I'll get famous as a teacher." Laughing, he took a large bite abruptly and joked, "Couldn't do it myself, but who knows." Chewing the biting thoughtfully, he asked curiously, "Where do you hail from? Have you just lived here all your life or did your parents relocate and you followed to take care of your sister?" After half a second of thought, he added, "I probably should have phrased that differently so it wouldn't sound rude. Sorry." His lips twitched into a slight smile, half apologetic.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Chewing and shaking his head from side to side, he chuckled. "I've lived here my whole life. But if my parents did move, I would follow them for Amelia. I'm really all she really has. Yeah my folks are around, but they worry about things that I don't think matter. But what about you? Do you have any siblings?" he asked as he looked down at his now completely devoured food. He took another drink and stared at the male. He looked at the light color of his hair and wondered how it got that way.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm

"Well, at least she has you, and they probably do matter, but in a different way, so she has someone to worry about everything and take care of her," Akira suggested, his tone a meek attempt at optimism. It was odd for him to be encouraging. He always seemed to be the sort that was doom and gloom first. However, when it came to other people's woes, he at least attempted to give them a smile of encouragement. Seeing that the other had finished, Akira nudged his fries towards him invitingly. He had eaten less than half of them and more than that was left of his burger. Tilting his head, he looked away from Seth as he answered, "I have three half siblings and a step-sibling that is older than I am. I am not very close with any of them, and haven't seen them for nearly a decade now." Shifting, he reached for his wallet and pulled out money for his half of the meal. With an apologetic smile to the waitress, he told her, "Tell the cook that it was amazing." Looking at Seth, he asked eagerly, "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:19 am

Seth paid for the rest of the tab and shoved his wallet back into his pocket. He stared across the table at Akira. Something was different about this male. There was something he was intrigued by. He stared at the other male and then peered out the window. The day had not yet turned to darkness. A walk at the park would be perfect. He turned his head back to Akira and smiled, "how about a walk in the park? I can show you a couple vendors that have some amazing food! For next time of course." For a moment he thought about his last comment, 'next time'. What if Akira didn't have that same connection? What if he was just going along for food? He hated over thinking things. He grabbed his keys from his pocket and placed them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 am

With a smile, Akira nodded in agreement wordlessly. He headed out of the dinner and climbed into the front seat of Seth's car. When the other male climbed in as well, Akira was about to eagerly chat about how talented Amelia was at dancing when he realized something. The words died on his lips and for a moment, he was thoughtfully silent. Looking out the car window and pretending to not be too curious, he asked, "So...will there be a next time?" Despite himself, he chanced a quick glance at Seth and then looked away before he quickly added, "I mean, it would be cool if we went out to dinner again and walked around, but, like, don't think you have to bribe me to teach your sister or anything." With a chuckle, he looked at the other male, feeling uncertain and hopeful. He didn't enjoy feeling either at the moment. He hadn't meant to rebound so fast and it bothered him more than a little bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 am

Seth stared out the windshield as they drove. He was a good driver, knew his car and how to handle every part of it. As he heard Akira's question, he smiled and nodded his head. "I would love to have dinner with you again and go for a walk. I'm not trying to bribe you, just two guys hanging out. I figure since you are new to the area, you could use a friend, and I need to find better ones anyways." He smiled and parked the car as they pulled up to the park. He turned it off and got out. The two males started to walk around the duck pond. They watched the ducks swim and play in the water. Seth smiled. "I used to love coming here as a child. Great place to just think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)   Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Last Words (Open ~ Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next