Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Daren

He smiled and hoped that it was true. If Bella hated Ren, Daren would be biologically obligated to hate her...Of course, that probably wouldn't work out so well. He had never really been good at hating others, since it required him using energy. Chuckling at the nip, he pushed her with the top of his head and answered, "Pick!" His tail flicked once quickly, scattering the loose rocks directly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

Credits : 58

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

"No, youu!" Bella playfully whined, laughing. "You pick." She grinned, wagging.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Daren

"Never!" Daren replied insistently as pawed at her and rolled onto her pack. Stretching his legs out, he pushed her shoulder gently and told her, "You must!"
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Bella grinned. "I can go at this all day long!" She teased him, before nipping at him playfully as he pushed her. "You must!"
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Daren

With a soft laugh, Daren answered jokingly, "You forget: I am patient." Twitching away he was nipped, he nipped at her as best he could without actually moving before insisting, "You!"
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:01 pm

"Oh no!" Bella said, her eyes going wide. "Patience?! You mean the thing I don't have? Awe, I'll never win!" She teased, her sides moving with laughter as she flopped onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Daren

"Exactly," Daren replied, before flopping back with laughter. Pawing at her weakly, he shifted closer to her and began to nip at her neck to annoy her while still being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Everytime he nipped her neck, Bella decided to be just as annoying, so she nipped his shoulder. "I will win." She delcared, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Daren

Laughing, he kept at it. He joked, "Or we will both end up with bald patches, get frost bite from the cold, get sick, and die." That, he reminded himself, was why he was quiet. The random bits of dark and morbid were not necessary...even if they did strike him as funny.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Bella now had a pouty expression on her face, as she giggled. "Fine!" She snapped playfully, gnawing on his paw. "Whatcha wanna do?" She looked up at him innocently, trying to hold in the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Daren

Chuckling slightly that he had [sort of] won. Shifting to chew on her shoulder blade, he answered, "It is up to you." The brute had actually forgotten the argument from just a few seconds before, but was too passive to come up with anything anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:25 pm

"Bleh." Bella protested, with a groan. She didn't feel like making a decision.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Daren

With the utmost seriousness, he inquired, "How do we bleh?" Daren's eyes danced with mirth as he tried to find a logical explanation for it himself.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm

"It's very easy. Just say bleh." Bella grinned, wagging.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Daren

"Hmm," Daren replied, as if he were seriously thinking it over. In the most sophisticated tone he could manage, he repeated, "Bleh."
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Bella burst out laughing. "Very good!" She said happily, still trying to control the laughter. "You did it!"
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Daren

Pinning his ears back like an uncertain puppy, he wiggled slightly. In a sarcastic, eager whine, he asked, "Really? Did I do it right?"
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:48 pm

"Better than I ever could have." She teased him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Daren

"Well, then I have you to thank for that," Daren replied laughing. Standing up, he shook himself and nudged Bella playfully with his paw. Curiously, he asked her, "Want to explore our new home?" He felt energized just from lounging around for that little bit. Of course, laughter always wound him up.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Bella smiled, before nodding. "Sure." She agreed, standing as her tail swayed.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Daren

Smiling, he stretched and took off walking. He had a slow pace so that he could look around. As the hot spring was left behind, he saw only a rolling territory that was half covered in snow. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:34 am

Leaping up to walk beside Daren, Bella stretched and let a small yawn escape her. With her tail swaying, she followed happily.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:59 am

Daren

Not knowing where he was going, he walked around randomly. With a sly glance, he bumped Bella with his hip. Daren pretended to be innocent, looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:57 am

Bella almost laughed, but acted like she hadn't know who it was, glancing back. Turning her head back foward, she stayed in position for a minute, before leaning down to nip Daren leg, cracking a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:53 am

Daren

Trying not to grin, he gasped and wielded around and looked from side to side, as if to see who had nipped him. Looking at Bella with wide eyes, he asked, "Did you see what happened!?" There was such sincerity in his voice that it was hard to believe that he was fighting not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next