Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:28 am

The fur along Zivota's spine lowered as he spoke of his daughters. Her curiosity was piqued. To think that such a brute already had pups. It wasn't impossible, she knew, but he still seemed so young.

Tilting her head to glanced back at him, she saw the two other wolves leaving them. Confused and unsure what to do, she decided that it was better to not pester them into following, at least not since they were playing.

Refocusing on the gray brute, she pinned her ears back and remarked in a tone that was almost frightened, "I forgot your name."

The reply of similar feelings was on the tip of the gray tongue when he swallowed it and silenced himself. He did not, had not, and would not admit to having missed such a wolf. Certainly Craven was a noble, proud warrior and a good, loyal pack mate, but Orla had not missed him...

Okay, so maybe he had, it wasn't like he could have stopped himself from feeling what he did. Craven was his closest friend and one of only wolves he could play with. It was natural.

Sighing softly, he answered instead, "The pack has been waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:40 am

[[FINALLY!]]

Ren

Amusement lit Ren's eyes as he watched Zivota. He had heard Daren and Bella start to play. While he honestly wanted to chase after them and join the game, Ren had out grown the habit of abandoning whomever he was talking with to be around Daren. The two brothers slept together every night and hunted together most days. That was enough. Their waking hours were often spent together, but they no longer locked everyone out...except when they were already together and talking. Laughing at the tone more than the words, Ren answered her, "I am Ren. We weren't well introduced anyway." An immature thought occurred to him. Ren was still young and still had some quarks to his humor. Since Zivota was already so flustered, he wanted to make it a little worse. Stopping, he waited, hoping that she would come back to him so that they could speak without running.

Craven

The words were laughable, but Craven was used to the way Orla handled things. Sighing wearily, he ducked his head to nudge it against the brown flank. Wagging slightly, he joked, "I doubt that. Strava can't stop for anything" The green eyes were thoughtful as they watched the small, beautiful brute. He was already getting tired and soon would have to stop. Moving fast was so tiring and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

Credits : 58

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Bella grinned, almost evily. It was perfect. Leaping onto him, both of them fell into the water with a splash. Laughing, she wagged and shook out her pelt, leaping around as she nipped at him, splashing.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Daren

A short, bark of laughter escaped him as he twisted around in the water. The long fur quickly grew heavy, but barely slowed him down as he lunged at her, nipping at her playfully. The hot, steamy water sloshed around his legs, darkening his pelt until it looked more black than red. His eyes nearly glowed in the misty gloom. Dropping to a playbow, he just barely kept his muzzle above the water as he growled jokingly, his tail straight in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Bella smiled, also dropping into a playbow at the gesture. "You should have learned by now not to challenge me!" She teased him, laughing as she leaped at him, barking playfully and lightly. For the moment, she was having a blast. And that was exactly what she had come for.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Daren

"Are you kidding?" Daren asked jokingly. Pouncing towards her, he met her half way. His long neck craned around to nip at her shoulders and neck, rather than her face. His strong legs lashed out, attempting to tangle with Bella's to make her trip. His heart hammered from excitement, and he had to wonder when the last time he felt that happy was. His life had been good, but somethings just couldn't compare.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Bella let out a pup-like squeal as she fell to the ground, before she burst into laughter. Once on the ground she nipped up at him, letting her teeth bite on the air rather than Daren. It made her grin because she felt so weak. Wagging, she quickly rolled over trying to nip at him, her white and wet pelt getting some dirt on it as she squirmed.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Daren

Laughing, he flopped down in the hot water. It felt so good. Twisting onto his back, he strained his neck to snap at her, careful to not bite her too harshly when he actually managed to get a hold of her. His teeth somehow found their way to her paw and he began to chew on it playfully. Laughter and growls escaped him as he pawed at her and chewed on her foot. Already there was more dirt on him than there had been from his travels.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Bella laughed, tugging her paw gently as he chewed on it. "Ew!" She squealed playfully again, before flopping across him and grinning, her side heaving with effort, as her tongue lolled out. She felt tired now, more exhausted than before, and it made her laugh. Pathetically, she reached out with as much energy as possible, to gently tug on his ear, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Daren

A soft laugh escaped him as he released her paw, too drained to keep laughing. With a sigh, he shifted so that he wasn't pinning her and his face was completely free of water. Feeling oddly content, he yawned and stretched farther out. Tilting his head, his mismatch eyes were thoughtful and showed soft emotion as he looked at her. Softly, he asked in a half kidding tone, "Are we friends again?"
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Bella stretched, then her left ear flicked bacward. "I never knew we weren't." She said softly. It made her slightly feel akward to know that Daren had once considered her an enemy, and she gently rolled off him.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Daren

"Good," Daren replied. Gently, he nudged her and added, "I hate never knowing where I stand." He wanted to go on, to elaborate that whenever he didn't see a friend for a long time he never knew if they were still friends or if they were just familiar faces. Some wolves could go from being extremely friendly to distant because of the years. It bothered him, but he wasn't one to lead in such things. He didn't care enough about others...Which was ironic, since he had been the one to speak to Bella. Yawning, he stood up and shook the water from his pelt. Curiously, he asked, "Hungry?" He didn't know the territory well, but he had seen the meat pile in the clearing. He wasn't too proud to take something from that, especially since he didn't feel like hunting. He just wanted to curl up and nap...or maybe sulk in self pity for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Bella nodded in agreement. "No, thank you. I just ate a while ago." She explained, shrugging. Shaking out her pelt again, she let a small shiver run down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Daren

Yawning and nodding, he padded to a drier spot and lay down. Pausing to stretch his body, he twisted around and began to groom the water from his pelt. Daren wanted to take a quick nap, but even he didn't sleep with wet fur. Pausing, he glanced at Bella and tilted his head invitingly. It would be easier to get dry if he was grooming her and she helped him with his own pelt...Plus, he wanted a good excuse to keep her around.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Bella playfully rolled her eyes, acting as if she had wanted to leave, though she truly wanted the company. She had been alone for so long. Walking over and sitting down gently, she began to lick his pelt softly, her tail swaying.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Daren

"Thank you," Daren said softly, and it was obvious that he had assumed that she really did want to leave. Grooming her pelt, the brute's tail swayed slowly. It was odd for him to wag thoughtlessly, but he couldn't deny that he was happy. Still drying her pelt, he asked her, "What has life brought you? Anything worth mention?"
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Bella smiled softly. "Glad to help." Or at least she thought it helped. Hearing the question, she laughed quietly. "Definitely not. What about you?" For the past six or five months, her life had been pure hell on earth. Fights, missing family, break-up, pups. Ugh. She hated it.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Dare

For a moment, he considered saying the same, but then he decided to answer honestly, "I met someone. She was...brilliant, a really smart, beautiful fae. She was head over heels for me...but I realized too late that I loved somebody else. Oddly, she didn't get mad when I ended it." It felt odd to say the words, to remember how it had happened, but it made him happy in an odd way. Those had been good days for him. In a sea of darkness and uncertainty, that fae had been the first sign of the shore. After that, he had only gotten better. If he knew of Bella's times, he would have instantly traded for her pain and suffering, just so that she could be happy. Daren handled suffering better than safety anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm

"I'm glad you found her, I'm, um, glad you found someone else you love...?" Bella's voice trailed off, not sure if she should congratulate him or feel pity. "Love is a difficult thing, but it must take alot of time." She said, almost as if she was irritated at the world. Mainly, she was angry at herself.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Daren

A soft laugh escaped him, and he impulsively nuzzled Bella. "She loved everybody. I wasn't special, but that was half of what made her so amazing." he wasn't sure if he would properly describe her, without making her sound bad, which she wasn't. She was simply unique. Realizing the tone that Bella had spoken in was angry, he titled his head inquisitively and whined, asking her to speak her mind.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Bella smiled somehwat. She didn't comment on the female he was talking about, scared she would say something that didn't fit. Seeing he wanted her to speak her mind, she just shrugged. "I just ruin every relationship I have. Whether it's being too clingy, or too distant, I can't hold one." She said, with a soft sigh. "I mean, I don't want to sound pathetic or anything, I just can't do it." She laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Daren

Shaking his head, Daren didn't know what to say. He wasn't so naive to think that Bella "always picked the wrong ones." With his beloved twin, she most certainly had, but several of the brutes she had lost were good males. Not all of them were her fault though, and he thought to point that out to her. However, what came out was a statement that he instantly regretted. His tone was joking as he told her, "Hey, you still have me." Cringing at the comment, he added too quickly, "Not funny. Sorry..." His voice trailed off before he assured her, "You don't ruin all of them. Some of them, yeah, your fault, but not all of them. Ren is just a dick. Travis was asking for it...Uhm, I can't think of any of the others, but yeah, plenty were the male's fault." The 'i'm shutting up now' was heavily implied as his fur stood up from embarrassment and he avoided looking at her.

[[I find Daren so pathetically adorable. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Bella shook her head, smiling. "No, I feel like your one of my best friends." She said, gently pressing her head to his shoulder in a friendly gesture, before actually laughing. After catching her breath, she grinned. "Ren's not a dick, Travis was kinda asking for it. But either way I screwed up those two, too. It's just not my thing." She said, smiling. She was so glad to see him again.

-

xD They're both so cute.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Daren

Laughing, Daren shook his head and told her, "Ren is a jerk, trust me... I am afraid that you'll end up hating him." His tone was soft, regretful. He didn't want to say bad things about his brother, but Daren wasn't blind. He knew exactly what Ren was doing. It bothered him, but he put the thoughts from his head as he nipped Bella lightly and remarked with a yawn, [b]"I don't know if I want to play or nap."
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Bella smiled, the it slightly faded, and her head tilted. "You know good and well I would never hate Ren." She shrugged. It was true. Impossible to hate him no matter what. It made her concerned with what he said, and she was now on alert. Returning the nip, she shrugged. "It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next