Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Daren

"Yeah, just a little cold," he replied jokingly. Resting his head on the ledge, not far from her, he closed his eyes. A tired sigh escaped Daren and he told her softly, "I am sorry."

Ren

Drawing near the hole, Ren began to watch slowly with caution. He was soon near enough to look down, and he leaned over to look in. At first, his eyes saw nothing in the darkness. Slowly, he made out the red form of his brother and then the small, white form of Bella. Wagging and whining, he called down softly, "Guys! I am here. I'll get you out. Just...just give me a second." With that, he turned away to find something he could use to get them out.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

Credits : 58

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Bella smiled slightly, then shook her head. "Don't apologize, there's nothing to be sorry for." She explained to him, before looking up as Ren spoke. Not really all the way there mental wise, she shrugged. "Um, alright." In a soft tone where he couldn't even hear her.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Daren

"There is, quite a lot actually," Daren told her softly. Looking up at Ren, he nearly fell backwards as he unbalanced himself again. Quickly jerking forward, he cracked his ribs off of the edge of the ledge. A soft sound of pain escaped him, but he called to his brother sarcastically, "Don't rush yourself."

Ren

Hearing Daren soothed him, but he couldn't see anyway to get them out. Not wanting to go too far, he padded forward a few steps, but couldn't find anything.

Strava would have howled greeting to Ren as he ran up, but his mouth was full. Between his white, sharp fangs there was a elk hide that had been twisted into a rope. The pack had fashioned it after several other wolves had fallen into the cracks. It was difficult to make and only supported one wolf, but it was the best that they had.

[[Poofing now. Byes~]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

Credits : 58

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Okay, see you later.

-

Bella frowned. "No, not really." She whispered. Waiting was all they could do now, and it made Bella even more anxious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6