Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Rory nodded lightly before smiling, "Movie it is then. Let's go." Rory grabbed Sven by the hand and led him into the living room. "Pick whatever you want or we can rent something." Rory let go of Sven's hand and flopped on one end of the couch, coughing as his necklace decided to strangle him.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Disgruntled and angry, it seemed he was more angry leaving the house, than when he was actually home. He closed his eyes as he walked back home. He hoped he wouldn't have yet another encounter like he just had. He took out a cigarette and his lighter yet again. Trying to light the damn thing, the lighter ran out of fluid. "God damn it!" he yelled a little loudly. He looked around the streets. No convenient stores or gas stations around. He was going to have to wait until he got home. He continued to walk after packing the cigarette back into the box and stuffing it into his pants. He was so angry about previous events, that he forgot all about Sven and the awkward moment of losing the passionate sex he was expecting. But as his hand was around the doorknob, he sensed the mongrel in his home. Blake snarled to himself before opening the door. He walked into the house, past the family room, seeing them in there together. They weren't touching each other or anything. 'Good' he thought to himself. He walked down the hallway and then into his room. He was going to just go lay down and think about things, but two very familiar scents traced throughout the area. He followed the scents into the guest room. Both scents were very strong, like they had just been in there. As he smelled both Sven and Rory's scents, together, almost intertwined in each others', he grew furious. He walked out of the spare bedroom and rushed into his own room, slamming the door. He locked himself inside and stared at the almost bare walls and shelves.

He'd been living here for what seemed like an eternity, but Rory and Blake were close. Very close. Blake almost never lived in his room. It was only when he would become so angry that he would separate himself. He paced around the entrance of the room, looking at things he could break and things he shouldn't break. Blake had a terrible temper, but he wasn't a complete monster when pissed off. His chest moved up and down slowly, as each breath tried to calm him down. Finally he just laid on his made bed and grabbed the pillow, forcing it over his head. As he lay there, trying to smother himself, he started thinking about Rory. Filming this week. That meant long hours and basically no time for Blake. He would be left alone. Well not completely alone. The little twerp would be here too. With that thought, he removed the pillow from his face. A wicked smile was plastered to his mouth. "All alone with the newcomer..." he said aloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 am

Sven went over to the movie collection and flipped through, barely sparing Rory a curious glance as he choked. The aloof neko still wasn't used to caring about anyone, and it would take him some time. Once he had picked a mindless action movie, he settled himself onto the far end of the couch and wrapped his tail around him and over his own nose, lying like a sleeping cat. He had almost drifted off into sleep when a cold chill ran down his spine. Shifting and sitting up, he kept his eyes on the screen as Blake walked past, but turned around to watch the entrance for a few minutes once he had gone into another room. A soft sigh escaped him when the other neko's door slammed shut.

Leaning back against the couch, he announced sarcastically, "Big brother is home!" Standing up, he shook his head and asked, "May I be excused? I am going to try to get some sleep." 'While it is still safe,' he added silently.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 am

Rory managed to catch his breath after hitting his chest, which he didn't think was a good thing. He smiled as he watched Sven pull movies out and look at them. He remained quiet until Sven stuck the movie in the player. An action movie he hadn't seen in a while. Shifting so he was leaning against the back end, he curled up as much as he could, curling a pillow in front of him as his eyes focused on the mind numbing movie. He wasn't sure how long into the movie they were when he heard the front door open. Blake home. He glanced up and frowned, not happy that Blake was mad. He turned his gaze back onto the screen, flinching slightly when the door slammed shut.

Rory chuckled at the announcement, turning to look at Sven. "Yeah, he's home alright. Apparently his walk didn't go well. You can leave whenever you want. It's not like I'm forcing you to stay. Ah, we have to get you a collar tomorrow. If you can avoid it, try not to leave the house until I can get you one. After that, if you want to leave take the collar with you so you don't get taken." Rory turned so he could look down the hall. "I'm going to go talk to him. Sleep well, Sven."

Rory stood and walked to Blake's door and knocked softly. "Blake, can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Blake heard Rory's voice. He rolled himself off the bed and walked to the door. He slowly opened it and peeked his head out. "Yeah, you can come in." He opened the door and walked back to his bed. He laid down on his stomach and stared at Rory. "You need something?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:22 pm

(((A post in before I go to bed ^_^))))

Rory walked in and shut the door before walking over to sit on the bed. He rubbed soothing circles on the neko's back, hoping that would calm him. "Do you need anything? We can still run to the store if you want. I got paid today." Rory's gaze caught Blake's neck and he shook his head. "You forgot your collar, silly. I'm going to super glue it to your neck so you don't loose it or forget it."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 am

Blake closed his eyes as he felt the soft hand on his back. A low purr started to escape from his throat. He held his pillow under his chin, propping up his head. He sighed before he began to speak. "I'm not going to forget it again. It's always too much trouble." Blake rolled over onto his back and sat up, to wrap his arms around his master. He pulled him in close and kissed his lips. One hand ran through Rory's hair, while the other stayed behind his neck. Blake broke the kiss and stared into the human's eyes. A slight smile appeared on his face. "I've decided I'm not going to harm the little guy after all." His words and facial expressions appeared to be telling the truth. He wasn't completely sure however. Maybe he would hurt him in other ways than physical, leaving no marks. Or maybe he would do a little damage, but nothing too serious.

Blake smiled and wrapped his hands around Rory's neck once more, pulling him close and leaning back. Blake rested on his back, forcing Rory on top of his chest. He kissed his lips a little more passionately, nibbling on Rory's lip.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Rory chuckled at Blake's answer as the other sat up. His eyes slid closed as lips pressed against his own. He placed a hand on Blake's hip as he kissed back. His breathing came in small pants when the other pulled back. "I'll take your word for it." Rory would trust Blake, did trust Blake, to keep his word.

Rory smiled back at Blake, setting his hands on Blake's waist before setting them on either side of the neko's head as they fell onto the bed. The position oddly felt wrong yet it wasn't unfamiliar. He moaned lightly into the kiss, sliding his tongue into Blake's mouth, caressing the warm cavern. His hand trailed lightly down to slip under the hem of Blake's shirt. He slowly slid the shirt up as he continued to kiss Blake.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 am

As Blake kissed his mate, he placed a hand on his cheek, feeling his tender skin. He moaned a little, feeling Rory's hand on his bare skin. She hands moved to the bottom of Rory's shirt, pulling it up on his back and over his head, tossing it to the floor. He stared into Rory's eyes with his golden hues, but there was no smile on his face. His eyes were smiling for him. He closed his eyes and started kissing him passionately. Running his hands up and down Rory's back, rubbing his skin. His tail wrapped around Rory's lower back. He felt himself growing stiff from the attention he had been desiring all day.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Rory moaned as cold fingers brushed against his heated skin. He gazed into his lover's eyes, admiring the way he could make them sparkle like that. He reached down, caressing the side of Blake's face. "So beautiful" He muttered softly before leaning to capture Blake's lips in heated passion. He lifted the rest of Blake's shirt up and over his head, breaking the kiss for a moment to look at the beautiful pale skin before him. He leaned down to press a quick passionate to those desirable lips before nipping and sucking his way down Blake's neck to his nipple.

Rory blew lightly before nipping it lightly, placing a kiss on it before taking it in his mouth and sucked. His hand ghosted down Blake's side to the waistband of his jeans. He began massaging, Blake's hardening length through the fabric. Smirking at the sounds that escaped from Blake.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Blake closed his eyes as his mate moved down his body. His muscles tensed as he started to grow more aroused. He ran his hands through Rory's hair, growling passionately. He bit his lower lip as he felt his nipple being sucked. As he felt the hand gestures on his crotch, he felt himself growing harder. "Oh more babe, don't stop..."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Rory turned his mouth's attention to the other nipple, before nipping down the flat surface of Blake's stomach. Placing a chaste kiss against the skin just above the waistband as he undid Blake's jeans. Quickly relieving the male of his jeans Rory kissed the cock through the soft cotton fabric. Rory nipped the hardened flesh lightly before ridding the beauty before him of the boxers. Rory took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head before taking the full length into his mouth. He moved slowly, his head bobbing up and down as he slid his tongue all around. Rory moaned, knowing the vibrations would make it feel better. One hand caressed Blake's hip as the other moved up to pay attention to Blake's nipples.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Blake closed his eyes, opening his mouth as a moan escaped his lips. He tilted his head back, placing a hand on Rory's head, helping him move up and down. "Oh yeah, good boy.. get it" he quietly moaned. He jerked his hips up, helping his mate. Feeling the lips and saliva all around him, he moaned. He felt saliva dripping down his ball sack.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Rory moaned as fingers thread through his hair, tugging lightly. Blake's moan had a shiver of pleasure running down his spine. He brought his head up, letting Blake's cock free with a pop. It wasn't left unattended for very long as Rory ran his tongue from Blake's ball sack to the very tip of his cock and back down, nibbling lightly here and there. He smirked as he continued to tease, occasionally taking the head into his mouth.

He lazily stroke Blake's length as he moved forward to kiss Blake on the lips in a fury of passion. He timed his strokes with his tongue as he thrust his tongue into the sweet warmth, pulling Blake's own tongue into his mouth and sucking on it. He smiled as he placed a kiss that was completely opposite of his raging body. His jeans had suddenly become unbearably comfortable. He moved downwards again to lick the very tip of Blake's cock before engulfing the thing fully. He swirled his tongue around the hardened length, moaning as his ears tingled with the sweet sounds coming from Blake's lips. His hand moved down to massage Blake's ball sack.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Blake let out a low but deep meow. Clenching to Rory's hair, being careful not to scratch his head, he continues to force him down. Blake knocks his head back as far as it to force him down. He feels himself getting more aroused than before. He needed more. He pulled Rory off of him and sat up. His hands started to massage his master's stiff cock from inside the pants. He moved his head to Rory's pants, unzipping them with his teeth, while his hands unfastened the button and pulled them down. When Rory's underwear was completely exposed, he grabbed the material between his teeth and tugged on them until they too slid down Rory's smooth skin.

Blake then sat down, his hands on Rory's waist. He lifted him up and slowly placed him right on his cock. Blake's cock was dripping with saliva, which was more than enough lube to slowly get inside of Rory. As his cock softly touched the tight little circle, he placed one hand on Rory's cock, starting to jerk him off as he slipped inside the warm and tight cavern. Feeling Rory's walls around his cock, he began to purr and moan once again. Each thrust felt better than the first. "Oh fuck... good boy... ride your kitty," he moaned. He stayed in rhythm with Rory as he rubbed him faster and harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Sven had nodded, knowing that no matter what the human said, he would excuse himself as was proper and be polite. Despite his dispassion for people, he was a well trained slave. His past owners had all done their very best to ensure that behaving was second nature to him. A commanding tone of voice would forever make him cringe and obey. An angry voice would make him bristle, even as he shrank back from fear. Praise, happiness, and lust alike would always be met with utter terror from him.

At least, that was how he had always thought of it. The young neko didn't know anything beyond suffering at the hands of humans. As he laid in his bed, listening unblushing to the show going on in the next room, he wondered which of the two was making more noise. The damn neko was practically yowling and the human sounded like he was dying. Or so he told himself.

Despite his apprehension about Blake and distaste of humans in general (Rory included) he felt himself growing aroused. Rolling off the bed, he landed silently on the balls of his feet and his hands. Stretching, he tried to block out the sounds coming from the next room over before rolling onto his back. Quickly, he started to do sit ups. Working was a great way to keep arousal down for him most of the time. The one or two times his master had experimented on him with light doses of drugs, he had always done something to keep his body in check.

When sit ups didn't work and started to get painful, he switched to push ups. It felt awkward to do anything when aroused, but the smell and sound was compelling. When he heard Blake start talking to Rory, he completely gave up. Moving to the far corner, he covered his ears until his body compelled him. Making certain the door was locked, he stripped to the waist and then twisted, his leg lifting up above his head as he began to tend to his problem with his mouth. His sandpaper tongue was rough against the soft skin, and he hadn't done something like that to himself often before, so it an odd feeling, but was enough to satisfy his body.

As the two continued to have sex, he kept up with quick licks to his cock. When he finally came, he groomed himself, unlocked the door, and then fell into the bed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Rory increased his pace, loving the way Blake reacts to his ministrations. He grunted as Blake pulled his head up, moaning as he feels Blake’s hand against his cock. His hips move against Blake’s hand before stilling as Blake begins to unzip his jeans. Rory watches as Blake removes the last of his clothing, his erection not diminishing at all from the sight.

Rory relaxed his body since the lube was in his room, moaning as he feels the head against his entrance. His head falls backwards as Blake begins to jerk him off. The sensation of being entered and jerked off had Rory shivering in pleasure.

He leaned his head forward, moving his body with Blake’s. “God, Blake, harder.” He moaned.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 am

Blake thrust harder into his beloved, although he would never admit he loved him. He did love Rory. He held his hips down and thrust into him. His torso bucked up and down, with rhythm and speed. He pumped quickly into the other. He growled as he felt himself getting closer. "Oh fuck!" he roared as he busted his load inside Rory.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 am

Rory groaned loudly as he came just a bit before Blake. Panting he slumped against Blake, his mind in the after glow state. Groaning, he rolled off Blake and laid down on the bed. He pulled Blake down beside him.

"We should probably go shower first." He muttered as he closed his eyes, not really sleeping. "We never did go to the store today." He said aloud in his thinking.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 am

Blake laid back down with Rory, wrapping his arm around his neck. He nuzzled his head against Rory's hair as he listened to him speak. He closed his eyes and slowly slipped into relaxation. All the anger and fury he had been feeling had been lifted off his chest. He forgot about the little one in the other room. It was just as if it were the two of them once again. No interruptions. No changes. Just one happy home.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Rory poked Blake not really wanting to move. "Should we take a shower now? If not we'll smell horrible tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:33 am

Blake opened his eyes and looked down at Rory. "Sure." He stood up and stretched as he unlocked the door and opened it. He walked to the bathroom and started the water.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Rory's gaze followed Blake, smiling when the other left. Rory followed much slower, entering as the bathroom started to steam. He stepped into the water and began washing himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Blake smiled as he watched Rory enter under the stream. He walked inside the shower and closed the door. Feeling the hot water around him, he smiled and stared at his partner's back. He nuzzled his head against Rory's back, kissing as he moved up and down along the shoulders.

((We can fast forward if you guys want!!))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Hours later

Sven woke tired and stiff, not sure of where he was. His memory was never fast coming in the morning, and even though he wasn't sure which stranger's house it was, he stood up and let himself out of the room. Wondering around, he located a livingroom that was awash with sunlight. Shifting into his cat form, the young, calico tom curled up in a bright patch and began to groom himself. As his cute, pink tongue flicked over the tricolored pelt, his nose wiggled, slowly informing him of where he was.

The house with the other cat.

Tensing, he returned to his neko form and peered around. The cat, obviously, wasn't in the room, but he couldn't tell where he was. Standing up, he wondered around, peeking into the various rooms. When he found Blake, lying on Rory's bed, he instantly backpedaled. Freezing in the hall, he listened, assuring himself that the other was asleep before going to the bathroom. Stripping out of his messy clothes, he climbed under the spray. Taking a deep breath, he released it slowly and then turned it on.

Because of all of the time that Sven spent in his feline form, he had the same crippling fear of water. However, he loved the clean feeling the hot water and soap gave him. Once the thundering race of his heart has settled into a manageable thrum, he grabbed the soap and began to scrub his soft, white skin. It took only a few minutes for him to get clean and then he climbed out. Shifting into feline form, he began to use his tongue to dry himself. It kept the long, silky pelt from getting tangled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd? (Private, Mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next