Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!

Go down 
+2
InnocentTemptation
DarkWolfProwler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

Credits : 17

Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:14 am

Robel towered over Kale. He was larger than him, perhaps not as muscular anymore, but the strange wolf has caught him by surprise. As good as his reflexes were, he was caught off guard. He never let anyone get close enough to himself without a good reason. This wolf seemed younger than himself. Whatever the case was, Robel took a step back and the fur on the back of his neck stood up, his whole body tensed. He bared his teeth and snarled. He didn't want to hurt the stranger, but he also didn't want to show weakness which by now was creeping up on him slowly. He learned to now show weakness, in any circumstance. He watched the stranger for a reaction. He took another step back. "I just want to pass through," he spoke. His voice was deep and serious. And whatever he said was true. He just wanted to pass.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

Credits : 25

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 am

Fayra the black pelted fae walked amongst the forest. Her tail carried low, maybe even in a relaxed manner. Not really frightened of the loneliness nor the dangers a lone fae may encounter. She was Fayra fiery, feisty, stubborn, and very blunt with her words not really caring who was hurt by them.
Having lost her family at a very young age she was raised by a very small pack of wolves whom consisted of mostly brutes. They teased her much, pushing her to the limit where she would snap at them, getting into constant fights. That enticed them to her as the other faes would bend easily to their will. But not her, and once she came of mating age she fleed the pack, things were getting more nasty, brutes wanting to mate with her against her will. Good thing she had been a tough gal, always defending herself, scratching, biting the heck of those who disrespected her.
Now two weeks later after running away from the pack she set foot into this packs territory. She stopped in path. She lifted her head high, her nose twitched as she gathered the many scents of the forest. Then she caught it, the swift scent of the pack. Her hackles raised, her fur bristled. Her lips slightly curled as she emitted a throaty growl. Slowly she began walking deeper into the territory. Two goals set in mind, finding food and staying away from as many brutes as possible.

Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 35lta45
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 am

Robel stopped short as his nose caught a different scent. It was a female scent. He hasn't smelled anything like it before. He ignored the wolf that was right in front of him and turned his head to where the scent was coming from. He took another step back, not sure to what his actions have to be at the moment. He relaxed a little, and looked in the direction where the female has been coming from. A low growl once again could be heard. He was ready to fight them off. Both of them. He didnt want any problems right now. He had enough of them. More than enough actually. He exhaled deeply and took another step back, blending with the shadows. His tail swished nervously at first but he started relaxing and gathering the rest of his strength for what would come next.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 am

Nadire finally stopped at the entrance of a cave. Not at her will as she still has some desire to tease him but before she knew it he had her cornered. The smile he gave her made her giggle then again like before she stood still, letting him lick her. She nodded her head lightly to his words and responded. "Fine, no more running. Game is over." She leaned in and licked his neck and added in a very sweet whisper "Let the fun begin." With that said she stared at him with a little grin. She positioned herself in front of him, tail held high. Her body tensed up a bit, bracing herself to bare carry the extra weight of the large brute. She peered over her shoulder at him. "Show me what you can do." She muttered. Innocent fae had turned out be naughtier then expected.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:17 am

Fayra once again stopped in path. She slightly lowered her head as she tried to make sense of the sound she had heard. Then she licked her nose, moisting it upon having caught the scent of the two brutes. Yes, she supposed she had heard a growl. It was too late to back away, if there had been a growl then it was obvious she had been spotted. At a cautious pace she walked forward. Hackles raised, her breathing heavy as she exclaimed. "Show yourself brute! I'm aware of your presence." She just wanted to get over it. Let it be win or lose she just wanted to be done so she may continue on, find food, water and a safe place to spend the night. When early dawn came she would be ready to move on, continue life as a loner.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 am

Robel perked up his ears as he heard the female speak. She didnt sound friendly, nor welcoming, and he wasnt like that himself. He bared his teeth, and once again growled. He could see her in the distance. He lowered his head a little. "Dont talk to me like that, female," he spoke slowly, his voice deep, maybe even threatening, making a point that he was more dominant than she was. He has always been dominant. He demanded his respect. In his previous pack he got his respect cause he was stronger, and faster and smarter than the rest. Mostly stronger. And he was also a bully of some sort. He always got his way. But as time changed. He watched the female. Slowly studying her. He wasnt going to fight her. Too much of an easy opponent. He of course could have been wrong. She sounded like she knew what she was doing. Well, so did he. He exhaled again. Still thinking of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm

She nodded and followed him, her body turning so that he was never behind her. Her gaze continually flicked towards Kale, silently hoping he would distract the other brute. When he fled, she savagely thought, 'Coward!' Then her attention snapped back to Chaz. Raising her head, she asked him pointedly, "What exactly do you want, brute?" Memories of her puphood, of the abuse, flashed through her mind, just as they did every time she was alone with a male. It killed her to realize how weak that she was being. It was pathetic. "Pathetic," she echoed her thoughts softly, her voice quieter than a murmur. Mentally shaking herself, she refocused on the brute with a half glare on her face.

Zelen had already chased the golden light out of the territory. His paw steps had not slowed once, nor had his mind turned to his sister as he chased after the flickering illumination. It appeared as though the source never grew closer nor farther away. It was almost as if he was chasing after another wolf to whom he was equally matched. The thought amused him and he quickly hastened his pace. His paws crashed through the undergrowth, upsetting small prey and sending them fleeing. Some part of him longed to bound after them, but his gaze never wavered from his ultimate goal...even though he didn't know what said goal was.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Fayra

Slowly she continued forward. Her green eyes searching for him as he had hid himself, blending in the shadows. Then she abruptly stopped and a little gasp escaped her lips as she found herself too close to him for her comfort. She briefly gazed upon him with a nervous stare but then quickly regained her posture, huffing and standing up tall in a dominant stance.
Upon hearing his response she stared at him with a stern look. "Just as you shall not speak to me in such tone either" she remarked, ruffling her fur, hackles protruding as the hair on her back stood on end. She planted her paws firmly on the terra, standing her ground. She wasn't going to back away from a challenge. With time and from experience she had learn skills and how to fight for survival.
While she waited for his voice to come, she took the time to study him closer. He was a large strong looking brute and his tone of voice along with the way he carried himself showed that he was afraid of naught.
She settled her gaze in his, staring into his odd colored eyes, nothing there, no surprise or nothing to make that discovery. She just simply kept the eye contact, staring deeply into his eyes with a silent gaze, not sure if she was staring into the eyes whom would be the cause of her death.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Kita bound off through the woods, wondering if she could find some food as she went back towards the den. Maybe Shasta would want to play. Encouraged by the thought, Kita made her way to the den managing to kill a hare on the way. She dropped the hare in the pile meant for those with pups and followed the scent of the female she was looking for. Spotting Shasta, Kita took off and skid to a stop beside the female.

"Hey Shasta what are you doing by the stream?"
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Raiden stood tall in front of the female and watched with a smile as she turned invitingly towards him. He let out a small groan and took one step directly behind her. His chest rubbed up against her hind quarters. He rubbed his neck on her side. He quickly mounted her, forcing himself inside. His fore legs wrapped around her waist as he thrust into her. He leaned his head over to her neck and bit her, not hard but in a passionate manner. With each thrust, he released a pleasing grunt.

Kale looked up at the much larger and older wolf. He took a deep breath as he listened to the creature before him. His tail tucked tightly between his legs as he watched the wolf leave his presence. Before the wolf had any chance to come back towards him, Kale was off, headed back for home. He didn't know where Raiden and the others were, but he hoped they would be back at the den.

Chaz smiled as he stared at the fae. "Never have I ever answered to a female," he said with a negative emphasis on "female". He stared at her. She seemed a little resistant to her. He could have his way with her if he pleased, but although Chaz wasn't the nicest wolf in the forest, he wasn't the kind to take everything he wanted. "Where do you hail from female?" he asked with anger and conviction in his voice. He was dominant, and he would continue to prove that fact.

Shasta laid down by the water, listening to the calming spring. She closed her eyes and dreamed of her past. She remembered her first litter, the day they were born. They were so tiny and she was so happy to finally be a mother. She remembered them opening their eyes for the first time, and learning to walk. Soon they learned to run, maybe too soon for her liking. And then her memories went blank and turned very dark. She was distraught and now upset. She did not want to remember what happened next. She opened her eyes and stood to her feet. "Never again" she said to herself. She shook her fur and waited for the others to return. And then she heard a familiar voice, one she liked. "Oh hey Kita, I'm just thinking about things. How are you? Where are the others?" she asked with a slight smile. She tried to e happy, but her own thoughts were against her.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Robel looked at the fae. She didnt look like a typical female he has encountered. Most of them would have presented submissive behavior. She on the other hand didnt. Neither did she back down. He studied her closely, then he relaxed. There was no need to fight right now. He wasnt even on his territory. He inhaled deeply and took yet another step back into the shadows. He kept watching the fae, but he didnt give her any sign that he would attack. He gave her one final glance, and turned to go. It wasnt worth it. Not for him anyway. Wasting precious energy on a fae. Not in a fight. He realised that the male wolf that ran into him has run off. He decided to take a quick look around, maybe rest, and then move on. He started into the forest. His nose picking up various scents. He knew it could have been a mistake. Cause the fae could have taken that to her advantage. It was a dog eat dog world here...or in this case wolf eat wolf...And you never ever, turn your back, especially in these situations. But at that moment, he didnt care. He actually just wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Fayra

The silence, the way he just so easily ignored her and walked away, intrigued a little flame of interested within her. It was the first time she experienced a brute do that.She waited a moment or two then set foot behind him, following the path he had taken. Once she was close to him she took only a brief moment to study his weak points. Without a warning she stood on her hind legs and slammed her paws against his side, landing a blow. Not in a fight mode or anything like that more like to get his attention and for him to see that she wasn't a weak strength fae.
"Ignore me so?" She asked clenching her jaws, emitting a snarl..Somehow him walking away from her, had felt like he had no interest in her whatsoever, like she had not being interesting enough to catch his attention and overall no matter how unpleasant looking shall a fae be there were always bound to be a brute tagging at her heels, asking for a chance, even if it was for brief fornication.
She gave a step back and huffed heavily as she started at him. Her ego at stake, depending what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:18 am

Nadire

Smiled at his gestures then exhaled as he mounted her. She narrowed her eyes and gave in to the pleasure of him thrusting inside her. Then as his rhythm picked up momentum, a soft low moan escaped her lips. Her tail limped, as all concentration was now on the feeling of his deep, deep, thrusts. Her vulva throbbed insatiably. "Harder, deeper" is all she managed to mutter, shortening of breath. She kept quiet now but steadily she backed up into him, forcing him to slide deeper into her. A little grin spread across her face, she was enjoying every second of it.

(lol..So sorry, let me get into this wolf mating thing. Not getting jiggy with it yet. Need a bit of more practice xD)
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

Robel snarled and turned to face Fayra as she had her way. He didnt like being touched, at least not like that. He took a step back and licked his chops. "What to you want from me?" he asked in a low tone, adding a growl at the end of his statement. His tail was swishing from side to sidem and his ears layed back. But still he stood tall. "Dont you have your own way to go?" he asked not waiting for her to respond. He didnt want to fight her. He didnt expect her to follow him either. But he wanted his point to be clear. He lunged at her, he knew that would come unexpected. His chest slammed into her side, hard enough to knock her to the ground, and he stood over her, both his forepaws pinning her down. The weight of his body was still enough to keep him on top, and hard to kick or knock off. He snarled again leaning close his teeth quickly enclosing on her throat. He then just let her go saying, "Stay away from me, you dont want this to end badly," She seemed like a tough female, but he didnt want anything right now. He got off her and once again began to walk into the forest.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am

Raiden growled as he felt himself digging deeper inside. He wrapped his front legs around tight, there was no way he was slowing anytime soon. His tail was stiff with excitement. He gave her a couple more bites to the neck, nuzzling her fur with his nose. He smelled her scent and drove him into a frenzy. The thrust faster and faster than before. His grunts echoed at the mouth of the cave. The forest around them was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 pm

-->Dropping This<--
I decided I like Galena and Zelen's human forms better. I can't make them as adorable as they are supposed to be as wolfies. XD
Sorry Dark-san. TxT
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!   Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howl To The Wind (Open for ALL ~ Mature) NEED MORE PEOPLES!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2