Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold and Lonely (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Cold and Lonely (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Cold and Lonely (OPEN)   Cold and Lonely (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 pm

The sun rises and it’s cold. The sun sets and it is still cold. The days blend with night. The wind blows sending chills down the spine. But we happy live on the frozen tundra. We have our share of problems and troubles, but as a family we always make it through the storm.

Cold and Lonely (OPEN) Mt-herschel-antarctica

Demy huddles close to his friends and his family. The wind blew cold against his feathers, but it didn’t bother him much at all. He looked around at the others while they chatted and talked to one another. He was a loner in many ways. He had a secret. All the other penguins had mates of the opposite sex, but he wasn’t attracted to any females. He tried many times to force himself to be “normal”. Demy could not. His father didn’t know the truth and he wasn’t about to tell his mother. He was the only one that knew and felt as I he were the only penguin that felt the way that he did. So Demy went about his days, looking for new friends to make and trying to make each day easier than the next.

Cold and Lonely (OPEN) Emperor_Penguin_Manchot_empereur

((Looking for a male penguin who falls for Demy, could also use a female that flirts with him, or a best friend… Don’t really care… The story is just getting this little penguin to find love!!))
Back to top Go down

Cold and Lonely (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1