Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Invisible

Credits : 49

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Who ever this he was, the hate the angel felt for the man never seemed to stop growing. He was inappropriately happy about the fact that Xtain had thought of nothing but him, but he did not like to think about the circumstances. It was not how it should be, not how he could accept any one to be treated. Especially not someone that he loved. He hated the man, but he didn't want to think of him now.

If he had any desires to protect himself. What did that even mean? He wasn't even sure what was right or wrong any more. What was most dangerous? The envy of this mysterious man, or the wrath of God? Loosing himself in lust and happiness, or turn into a cold hearted angel, driven by duty but without compassion?

"I had no life before. I woke, I did my job, I ate, I went to bed. No feelings, no thoughts. Just, duty."
A shaking hand placed itself on the werewolf's cheek, right under the bandage covering the eye. The angel's voice was week.
"I tried to forget you. But now that you're back, the darkness that occurred in my heart when I decided that there were no space for you terrifies me. I might be breaking every wove I've ever made, and against the very foundation of who I am, but I can't live without you."
Alphonse placed his lips against the werewolf's, feeling hot tears stripe his cheek. The only explanation to his strong feelings had to be as everything else that he felt on this Earth. So much stronger than anything that could ever be felt in Heaven, and add to that his human form. But it didn't make them any less real.

He deepened the kiss, the need of feeling the other's body, to somehow be completely reassured that the other wouldn't leave him again was overwhelming.
"Xtain... Fill my void."
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am

Xtain shivered at the angels brave and moving words. He had never heard something so passionate or so loving directed towards him before in all of his years of existance. His heart skipped a beat and his head became light. All of his fear grew but with them all his desire to protect Alphonse with his own life grew aswell.

He returned the kiss and tightened his hold. Alphonse's lips, his taste, his tongue, it was more than carnal lust. This was something much bigger, much more meaningful. He was left breathless as the kiss broke, gazing in a cloud of blue towards the one that had left his grubby fingerprints all over his heart. "Okay..." he couldn't refuse. Xtain knew he should have, but he couldn't. He was weak to the Other's voice, his tears.

Xtain reached a hand towards the male's cheek and wiped away some of the tears with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed along Alphonse's eye, kissing them away on either eye. He could taste the salinity in his tears. "I missed you." It wasn't as romantic or as lengthy as the hunter's moving words but it was all Xtains sore voice could manage, but behind his words laid more than he could say. He hoped somehow Alphonse knew that. He held the male as close as he could and began to lightly trace his nails along Al's back. He kissed him all over his face and nuzzled the crook of his neck affectionately. He was somehow happy and whole in the angel's arms.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:36 pm

The angel was not sure where the words came from, but the werewolf sparked so many feelings inside him that he was afraid that he would explode if he did not let them out.
Where there any power in this world that would want to see them together? Was there anyone that would bless them? He doubted it. They would stand alone against the world with their love, and they would have to fight for it. Always. Alphonse realised - as he was breathing in Xtain's heavy scent - that he wouldn't mind. As long as they stood together.
"Are you sure that you are all right?"
Gentle hands moved over Xtain's side, barely touching the scarred skin in fear of causing pain. A small worry grew in the back of his mind. What kind of scars was Xtain carrying on his soul? How shredded was his mind and heart? Physical pain, physical wounds, they were simple to heal. If scarifying enough power, Alphonse cold bring someone back from the verge of death. But someones mind... God created man to his image, and God was not uncomplicated.
And scars, they were just the traces and evidence that something had already happened. Not even the Lord himself could turn back time.
Having the werewolf close again, the angel felt a completely different need rise inside of him. Ashamed of his own feelings but unable to resist he moved his fingers from the scars to place them on Xtain's hips, squeezing lightly, but more out of nervousness and insecurity than out of intention. The angel were still unable to speak of these needs. The very thought of what they had done before made his face turn red. He grasped the other's hand and tugged gently against the door to the bathroom.
"You need to clean up."
His hand was shaking lightly, he couldn't bealive that he was about to use such a dirty trick to get Xtain out of his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:37 pm

A weary chuckle escaped Xtain's throat. He wasn't alright, at least not inside. He wasn't sure if he even could be alright, if that was at all possible for him. Despite this estranged feeling within, he was almost there. He was as okay as he could be because the one who held his heart was near. "You'll make it right." The wolf hummed while tracing the arms that caressed his sides.

Alphonse touch was so soft and warm. It made his skin burn with desire for more contact. His original carnal intentions rose for a peak of a moment only to stifle when Al's fingers traced against some bandages just above his hip. Xtain knew he looked like a monster. His wounds had only closed because his brother burned them shut. The smell of charred flesh was faint on his skin and the sight would be undoubtedly gruesome. Crain was afraid of being ugly in the hunter's eyes.

He grew even warier as he was pulled to the bath. His heart began to race as Xtain became full of dread. Alphonse would see his burns. Alphonse would be disgusted. Alphonse would be fearful of what he saw and perhaps upset with him. A small involuntary whine escaped him but he didn't have the will to object to cleaning up or to the other's presence as he did so.

As Alphonse prepared the water Xtain stripped of his short first. His skin was dirty, blood had leaked through the bandages and parts of the burns could be seen peaking through the wrap over his back and on his right side over his ribs and abs. His stomach also held some unruly souvenirs. Xtain stripped from his pants and boxers showing only his right leg wrapped around the knee and down the shin. His kneecap had been broken as had a few of his ribs. Not that a thing could be done about it.

Swallowing hard, Xtain began to undo the bandages since he knew they would just melt off in the water. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled as he did so. "I..." The words didnt come, they simply couldn't. He felt awful for looking so unpresentable. Poor Alphonse had to see his abused body, how disgusting. And here he wanted something sweeter, like to taste his hunter and kiss him and devour him whole as they filled the voids eachother felt with their bodies and mouths. He wanted too much.

The bandages on his face over where his blind eye had been carved out. It was an ugly sight, and the flesh around it had been marred and damaged. If he removed those bandages, then... He didn't want Alphonse to see that. He didnt want him to look at the hideous imperfection on his face because it would be too much of a distraction from what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:35 pm

As the water filled the tub the angel turned around, suddenly coming to a stop, staring like paralysed at Xtain's -trashed- body. The state that the werewolf was in... It was an utter proof of his supernatural nature. No man would ever had survived. It was hardly possible to think that a man could ever find the state of mind to even do this to another. Perhaps it was another werewolf? That would make a lot of sense. Anyhow, who ever and what ever that man was, not every virtue in the world would save him from the angel's wrath. But for the moment, that was all unimportant.

He hadn't realised that he had moved closer to the other until his hand touched the skin on Xtain's cheek. The few centimetres that Xtain had in advantage seemed to disappear as the angel made a decision. Somewhere in his mind he knew that this would be the step that would start take him down a completely different road that an angel was not supposed to tread. He didn't care.

Alphonse sensed more than saw the dread that Xtain felt, and he would not stand for it. He had been send to this world to save souls, and if Xtain's soul was the only one that he would ever touch, then so be it. He gently pushed the other against the toilet and made him sit down on the cold porcelain seat.
"Xtain..."
The angel whispered the name in a hushed voice as he slowly reached for the bandage covering half of the werewolf's face and slowly started to unwind the stiff gauze. A pained look flashed over the pale face as the horrible wound showed. The blue eyes watered, Alphonse couldn't even start to imagine the pain the man in front of him had been put through.
"Xtain.
Again he whispered his name, this time with warm lips close to the werewolf's ear. An unsteady hand reached for a towel by the basin. Gaze locked on gaze, Alphonse neatly folded the towel and held it up in front of Xtain's mouth, placing one hand on Xtain's crippled knee.
"This will hurt."

The angel gave Xtain a stern look, hiding the terror that threatened to tear him apart.
"I'm sorry..." Before a second had passed the hand cupping the other's knee changed it's grip, from gentle and caring to full of destruction. A loud crack echoed through the bathroom as the werewolf's knee cap got pulverised beneath the angel's hand. Before the next second had passed a clenched fist hit the broken ribs, cracking them open again. Before the third second had passed, the blond's eyes suddenly lost all their blue and started to glow in a strong white light before turning light turquoise. The hand on the crushed knee turned warm, as did the clenched fist, that now was gently touching Xtain's ribcage. One could not fix what was not broken. Scars could not be erased. But the body knew what it was supposed to look like, which was why a broken bone could be completely healed as if nothing had ever happened. Which was why he had just broken caused his love so much pain. "...so sorry." His lips found a spot right above the empty eye socket, and even his lips were hotter than ever before.

This was often done after really bad battles. Angels healed fast, but not always correctly. In the heat of a fight of life and death, no one had time to think of deformed bones as long as the were use full. But afterwards... But the healing process was so much easier with an other angel, Alphonse realised as he felt how his power quickly moved into Xtain's body but was far from so effect full as he had anticipated. He guessed that was because when healing each other, the angels always used power from themselves and each other. And really, was it so surprising that a werewolf's and an angel's powers did not really go hand in hand? Alphonse had wanted to heal Xtain up completely, but there were no way his power would be enough. He focused on the knee, the ribcage and the face. Burned flesh that would leave ugly scars, he did not care about that. He made the edge of the pain go away, speeding the healing process up with a day or two. But Xtain's face... There would be scars, that was unavoidable, the white teeth marks on the angel's own shoulder was proof enough of that. But instead of dark, red and thick, Alphonse prayed for them to be white and light, for Xtain's sake.

"Haa..!"
Slowly the turquoise glow started to faint, leaving Alphonse panting with his face resting against Xtain's. The smell of burned blood, skin and meat where still present in the room, so many wounds that were still not closed. But the werewolf would have to take care of that on his own. Alphonse reckoned he wouldn't be able to hear his brothers' voices for days. After a couple of deep breaths the angel fell back on his but on the floor, slowly raising his eyes to meet Xtain's, if he would. The warm hand was still resting on the werewolf's now fixed knee, hoping the other wouldn't hate him for causing such pain, and in the end not even being able to take it all the way.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Xtain's stomach flipped unhappily and suddenly he felt sick. He didn't like seeing such a pained look on the hunter's face, all because of his weakness. He swallowed hard as he was pushed to the cool porcelain and almost flinched. Honestly, he just wanted to get to the good part. His teeth clenched tightly together as his knee was caressed and the bandages were slowly removed from his face. Everything in him screamed to stop him but somehow he had been paralyzed with a mix of fear and shock.

His heart was beating uncontrollably hard and his good eye's pupil was growing smaller and smaller, almost completely ridding itself of the black ring. "I'm okay, honest." He reached up to cover the empty eye socket. "Just don't look at it, it's gross." He chuckled ever so faintly, once again trying to lift the spirits of his company. He gazed upon the towel, instincts telling him something bad was about to happen. This was only confirmed by the hunter's words and in a flash the wolf tried to escape, hoping to talk this out. No, instead one look was all that was needed to leave the wolf almost effortlessly overpowered so his bones could be pulverized once again.

The towel was quick to become a bite guard and a muzzle for his loud screams of pure agony. His claws dug fearcly into the counter connected to the sink, cracking the wood. His other arm gripped the hunter's shoulder, claws digging in. His ears were quick to show themselves in his plight as did his tail. His muscles began to change, visibly forced against their limits. It was all so clear how the very nature of his existence was trying to force his body to fight for his life.

The only thing that kept him from retaliating was the kiss to his brow above where he had carved out his own eye to save the little girl. He bore with the pain until it was over, telling himself that everything would be all right because he was cared about here if anywhere at all. When the turquoise light faded, his sore body felt strangely better... like the burn one feels after exercising all day. Sore, but good. His body, having already been healing at its usual fast rate, was visibly pulling himself back together much faster than the angel would have expected thanks to his help. Even the marred flesh over his face was stringing back together like a spider web being woven majestically by some magical flesh webbing creature. It looked like it would be a small handful of scars instead of a blotch of burned flesh over his eye.

The werewolf was left panting softly on the toilet seat. His eyes closed as he breathed hard out his nose. He took the towel out of his mouth and mrred unhappily as a hand rose to cover the empty socket on his face (self conscious about it). When his good eye opened it was watery and his ears had flopped on either side of his head making him look somewhat pathetic in a wounded-puppy sort of way. "That stung." He said quietly before sliding off of the toilet seat and over his hunter. Millions of questions were buzzing around his head in that moment, but he didn't want to ask them. That could wait for later. For now, he drew his lips to the hunter's. Obviously whatever he had done had taken a lot of energy out of him.

"Thank you, Alphonse." He whispered and laid against him for several long moments. His fingers traced against the hunter's arms, making small circles here and there. He felt so much better now that he had been beaten to a pulp with hot glowy hands from an obviously not human man that hunted werewolves. What was he? Maybe a phoenix of some sort? A banshee? He once again put those thoughts aside. He'd figure it all out later. For now he just wanted to be close, and to claim his prey in the most intimate way possible, but that would have to wait since it didn't look like Alphonse could handle that after this ordeal. "Want to bathe together?"
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

It was never a pleasure to cause someone pain. Especially when the one you were hurting was someone you cared about. And even worse it seemed to be when it was someone you actually could claim to be loving. But the angel had been merciless. He had shut out the sounds of pain and put his whole focus on the healing, and not the face in front of him cringing with pain.

That stung.”
The angel tried to comprehend the meaning of the words, he had been half expecting to be ripped apart after causing such unpleasantness. Instead, he had a beginning of a smile on his lips as the werewolf settled himself in his knee. He submissively responded to the kiss, grateful that the other thanked him instead of hating him.

But he couldn't help to stare at Xtain's scarred but beautiful face. The level of sympathy that the werewolf had proven when ripping his eye out for the sake of a human child was something that Alphonse had learned to be impossible amongst beasts like Xtain. Was it a treat unique to this man, or was this something that Alphonse had been lied about to as well?

The weight and warmth of the other's body made him not want to think about that right now, however. They probably should sit down and talk about everything. Alphonse was a bit scared though over what might come from such a conversation. They both had deep secrets, not only concerning themselves but others as well. The angel knew exactly what questions he wanted answered, and also which questions he himself would feel very reluctant to answer. That conversation would most likely become a hard and dangerous very sharp knife edge to balance on.

The gentle touches were wonderful, and reminded him of how much he had missed Xtain and human contact during the weeks that had passed. And awakened the need for more. But he was too shy, too prudish, too pure. But only to the degree that he was shamefully unable to take that last step to initiate, unable to openly express his needs, no, his wants. He longed for the other's rough touch, to be consumed as if nothing else would satisfy Xtain's hunger, to be used and abused. To be reduced to a moaning, whimpering excuse of a man, drowning in an earthly pleasure unknown to heaven. Fallen far from grace.

He felt a strange excitement come to life within him. But his body was still tired, so the feeling stayed as a warm, bubbly feeling in his tummy. For now.
“Yes. The water should still be warm.”
He smiled softly and let his shirt slip from his shoulders. The only visible scars on his body was the one bite mark that Xtain has left on him.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm

The wolf held Alphonse for a few more minutes. He pulled back as the hunter shed his shirt and drew his hands to his hips. One traced over his crotch and up to the button, undoing it before pinching the zipper between his thumb and index finger. His knuckles rubbed against his undergarments as he pulled down the gate. Xtain's lips found his collar bone and moved up his throat. Xtain wanted to ravish him, but his previous thoughts were still fresh in his mind: Alphonse was weak from whatever he had done to help him.

His fingers curled into his waistline making sure to have both his pants and his underwear in his grip and he began drawing them down. His lips kissed either knee and leaned back to fully pry them off, dragging one hand under his thigh and to the place below his knee. He kissed down his shin and tossed the clothes aside with a smile. He collected the hunter in his arms and moved into the warm water, murring pleasantly as the warm water kissed their skin. Their bodies melded together comfortably as Xtain's fingers teased his love's chest.

Xtain's lips found that scar on his shoulder-neck-ish-area and licked against it sensually. Before his actions had been so desperate that Xtain wasn't really focusing on pleasure so much as the act of claiming the other. Now, however, now that he had calmed down and that the beast within had been soothed, he could focus on at least causing the male some due pleasure even if they weren't going to go all the way... at least, they weren't right now. Xtain wasn't sure how long he could hold out with temptation laid against him like this.

His tongue flicked up along his neck to his ear where he began to nibble and suck softly. "I'm so sorry I didn't make it back to you until today..." He said sadly and folded his ears to either side of his head. "What...have you been doing while I was gone?" He asked as his fingers traced circles along Alphonse's stomach and chest.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Alphonse had planned to get up to shed the rest of his clothes, but the warm hands on his hips stopped him. His breath came to a short stop as Xtain's hand gently caressed him. All the light, teasing touches seemed to make him forget how to breath. I didn't help much that the other also started to tend to his collarbone and throat.
"Xtain, you don't have.. Hah!"
Suddenly his buttocks were flat against the cold tiles as Xtain stole his clothes. The colour on his cheeks once again turned crimson, embarrassed and excited over the way that the wolf exposed and handled his body. It seemed like his powers had not been completely incompatible with Xtain's as the other seemed to have no problem lifting him from the floor. Without thinking he put his arms around the other's body, feeling completely safe and content in Xtain's arms. The warm water was soothing and calming, making him feel as if his body got a shock therapy, some of the fatigue disappearing.

"Huh..."
A shiver went through his body as Xtain's lips found the mark he had left on him. The angel relaxed into the werewolf's arm, closing his eyes to just enjoy the touch. But it wasn't enough, he felt passive in an unsatisfying way. Before answering the question that woke painful memories from the past month, he turned his head and his lips find Xtain's. The hand resting on the werewolf's back moved up to the other's neck, twinning the soft black hair around his fingers.

"I cried. And then I hated. And I missed you, so much." The angel took his lips away from the werewolf's just long enough to be able to speak the short sentences. "I tried to pretend as if you had never existed. I tried to find the light again." Carefully he caressed the scarred tissue on Xtain's face, looking into that deep, golden eye, lips just millimetres away from the other's.
"Instead, you came."

Alphonse wondered if he ever would be able to tell Xtain just to what degree he had fucked the angel up. And if so, would the other ever truly comprehend? Did he even himself? Right know however, he didn't care. He continued to kiss, needy and deep. His hand didn't move from Xtain's hair, but he was careful not tot touch the other's pointy ears, remembering something about he other finding it uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:20 am

*slightly dying from withdrawal syndrome*
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

The explanation in itself was horrible. He returned every kiss but with a deep pain in his heart for what he had put poor Alphonse through. As he heard tale of his tears and loathing, of his coping methods of pretending he had never existed, all of it was almost too much. His ears flattened and for. Momentarily, he wished he could go back and give anything for this sooner. If only he had let the little girl die, Alphonse wouldn't have suffered alone. It was selfish, and Xtain felt terrible for his wish.

He began to hold Alphonse tighter and with each needy kiss he lost himself a little more. He began to murr softly and suddenly he took control of the kisses and dominated his hunter's mouth. He wanted to play with Alphonse, but the need inside of him was growing as the need in the other must have been overflowing. He wanted to just plunge in, no preparations by he knew with Alphonse only having done it once before, he wouldn't feel good with that. Especially since it had been so long since last time.

He began to prepare Alphonse with his fingers, fighting himself to take enough time and care to make sure the other would feel little to no pain. It was the second time so it should hurt less, he hoped. "I'm sorry. The tub probably isn't ideal for you, but I need you now." He whispered against he hunter's lips before hungrily taking them once again. He bit the other's lower lip just as he found those nerves again and alterated between rubbing and stretching.

Admittedly, he didn't take as long this time. Instead of three he only went up to two fingers before adjusting their position ever so slightly. He nipped against Alphonse's shoulder just as he entered him and slowly began to thrust upward into him, unsettling the water in the humorously small tub for such an activity.

(Sorry it's not sexy D: )
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:08 pm

To the angels delight, the kisses and touches intensified. The hunger the other showed, the lust for his body was all to similar to what he himself felt to be as terrifying as it should have been. Low murmurs and moans escaped from him. The sensations leaving him breathless.

Suddenly long digits invaded, as before giving him an uncanny sensation. But it was nothing compared to the anticipation that completely drowned him in some sort of mental orgasm, leaving him shivering and whimpering on top of Xtain's lap. How could he be longing so to feel the werewolf's thick member buried inside of him?
"Xtain..!"
His toes curled and a hard, hot knot appeared in his stomach, and he had to concentrate hard not to come on the spot. He felt like dying and all he could do was moaning into the hot mouth covering his own. He didn't hear the apology, he only felt the other's hot skin against his own.

A third finger entered him, teasingly stretching and brushing against that devilish prostate, making him want to cry out and release all the pent up pleasure and love. As Xtain finally seemed to lose his composure Alphonse did his best to help changing their position. And then he cried out in pleasure as he was slowly penetrated. Xtain had been too impatient, the angel could have used so more preparation, but he loved the strained pain as his ass was invaded. It rushed through his body, turning into a pleasure that made his own member throb.
"Don't, be gentle. I need you."
He had placed his hands on the wolf's cheeks, looking him in the eye with clouded blue.

[<3 We got snow again!]
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:36 am

[sweets? :}]
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Don't be gentle? His lover begged for him to not be gentle. Weren't angel's supposed to be treated with care and grace? The werewolf hadn't a clue why the male was so much better than any and all of his expectations... well, all except for looking at him... If only there was a way for them to make love without looking at each other, or without Alphonse looking at him? Maybe he should blindfold him... but ah, there would be no way to do that now. His lips found the angel's throat where he bit and sucked along the vein, kissing his flesh heatedly while his clawed fingers scratched along his back.

His hips moved gradually becoming faster in the water as he continued to kiss and stroke along his lover's length. His ears folded back for a moment as the hand along the other's back drew up to Alphonse's hair and the other slid down to grip that perfect ass. Xtain kissed him heavily, tongue twisting along the other's, teeth nibbling perfect strawberry lips, loving, longing, needing this connection that they had once again. Xtain had missed Alphonse so much, feeling empty without him... feeling like a meaningless shell... and now here they were together again.

Honestly, as Xtain thrust harder and faster into his lover, he realized just how much Alphonse had kept him alive. His body, imperfect and stained in hideous scars, would have given in if he didn't have the memory of the angelic hunter who made him feel for once in his pathetic life. He was so afraid of losing this most precious person who saved him, who spared him, who cared for him and loved him... how did this happen? How did they become lovers? One minute Xtain was beaten, immobile, and being molested... the next he was going to the ends of the earth to save a little girl just to make sure Alphonse was okay inside.

Hadn't he been punished enough for being with Alphonse? Maybe.... maybe he could just leave... just like Alphonse had first said. His lips found the other's again, sucking against his tongue, fist full of wet hair, tail curled, ears frizzed, wanting this and only this.... just this touch.... just this person... just these arms and this taste and that voice and those eyes. Nothing else mattered. No one else mattered. He was in love with someone he hardly knew, it was too late to look back. How would they get away together? Would Alphonse go with him? "I love you." The words felt foreign, leaving through a breath of the lusty kiss. "I love you, Alphonse." It wasn't just the heat speaking through him, or the rough thrusts feeling so damn good inside that tight perfect hole, it was Alphonse. It just had to be Alphonse. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:50 am

Alphonse started to pant in sync with the hard thrusts, barely capable to draw his breath before next thrust left him out of air again. He cried out in pleasure mixed pain as sharp teeth abuse his skin and his skin turned to a hard armor of goose bumps as claw like nails scratched him. Angels were not frail. On earth a little more than in heaven, but still not frail. Alphonse and his brothers were created for battles. They were expected to be cold and calculating, merciless and judging. Warriors, Angels of Death.

For Alphonse, Xtain had changed that. He had become emotional and filled with so many feelings that he had no means to handle. The kind of angel that humans liked to think about when praying for a guardian. The kind that was not sent to earth.

I love you Alphonse. I love you so much.
The words made the angel all fuzzy inside, weeks of doubts and tension just disappeared. Xtain loved him. For being here, for being him. For his warmth and his love. Unconditionally. The love of God could indubitably be described as the sweetest and warmest of love, but it was not, under any circumstances unconditional. His favour was hard earned and easily lost. A wise man was a man with a fear of God.

But Xtain was not God. He was a beast, a Devil’s god, an enemy. And knowing that this creature loved and cared for him made Alphonse more at ease than he had ever felt before. And it made him certain that his own feelings for Xtain was stronger than any he had felt before, God save his soul.

The hard, sweet, violent stimulation from Xtain’s thrusts and the emotional overload became too much for the blond. He burst into tears as he reached orgasm, clinging to Xtain’s broad shoulders as if he would die if the other got too far away from him again.

Obsession and jealousy had been completely unknown by him until now. He had never owned anything that could be lost by being taken. But as he kept being filled with pleasure, now extra sensitive while waiting for Xtain to finish, he felt a dark spark of jealousy and hatred fill his heart. Whoever it was that had hurt his love, whoever he was, the one claiming Xtain, Alphonse would make him pay. He would use everything that was in his power to make sure that the werewolf was not hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: