Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Invisible

Credits : 49

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:44 am

Sandalphon, or Alphons which is his human name, is a proud man. When he got asigned to become a foot soldier on earth, he felt very privileged. The excitement soon disappeared, as he realised that the bautiful planet was not as graceful as the stories had told. Bitterness, a new feeling for the glorious angel soon appeared, and now he does whatever he can to keep feeling alive, and to make sure that he does not fall into boredom.

He is rather tall and well built. His hair is blond and long, often kept in a low ponytail in his neck. He prefer to dress in shirts and simple suits. The cold, blue eyes seems quite harsh in the rather pretty face. On his back is two, long scarlike marks, were his wings usually would be.
One thing was for certain, and that was that Sandalphon never, e v e r, would learn how to properly live in this world. The earth was not kind to angles. All their power was sealed into such small vessels, only a small part was left for them to use in their human forms. Yes, they had much more strength and abilities deamed supernatural in this world, but it was nothing compared to the abilities they had in the heavinly dimensions. And all the emotions and impressions that an angel never had to feel in heaven... Alphons had no problems with confessing that compared to humans, angels were cold and unemotional bastards. And frankly, he liked it that way. The first year down on earth, he had utterly hated the sounds and smells, the feelings of hunger, tiredness and cold. Every emotion seemed a thousand times stronger nad no one had given him any means to tackle it. Seniors on earth had told him to embrace it, to learn to live with it. He had tried. And know, he could deal with it. But he still didn't like it.

The hunt was the only thing that kept him from demanding to be sent back home. The adrenaline and excitement when chasing through the streets of the cities was like a drug, strong enough to make all the human crap worth it. The devil's beasts, werewolfs. He had no idea wehter or not they actually was a spawn of the devil. He didn't care where they came from, he didn't care if the hunt on them were justified. The orders cam from above, and if it was one thing he had left from his life in heaven, it was not to question an order. Some human had prayed for help, and God had, for once, adheared. The tall, blond angel turned a corner, crousing through the crowd of people heading home from work. I wonder, will there be soldiers from another good, stepping up to fight for the werewolfs. Maybe the beasts are warriors themsevles?. He turned again, stopping by a street stand to by a sandwich, before continuing his walk. If he was in the middle of a battle of religions, he guessed his superiours had good enough reasons not to tell him. If it was just a simple genocide, to protect ”the precious children of God” it was just as well. It kept him going.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) 8
Name: Lucifeal

Height: 6'4
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Race: Forsaken Angel
Lucifeal has a tendency to 'collect' whatever he desires. Whether it be a painting, the latest artifact found in ancient egypt or humans and other exotic creatures that exhibit some form of exquisite beauty that only reaches his specific taste. Lucifeal has no true side despite his origin. He only does what benefits himself and no one else.

Name: Xtain
Height: 6'1
Hair: Brunette/Blue
Eyes: Gold/White
Race: Werewolf
Xtain is the definition of a pet. He was taken in at a young age after his pack had been completely and utterly slaughtered. He was rebellious at first as any child would be upon being taken in by the one who tore away everything he held dear (with the exception of a twin brother whom he scarcely sees). Years of training eventually made him Lucifeal's favorite and perfect pet/prized possession. Unfortunately training did give his perfect body a few imperfect kinks that Lucifeal just can't get over. Neglect is only natural for a used toy. Despite this Xtain remains loyal, practically brainwashed by the monster that raised him from youth.

"If there is a God, then end me." Xtain spoke calmly to his cigarette, gazing upon it as though it had all of the answers. It was raining in this urban jungle known as the city. Lucifeal was purchasing a new toy, yet another werewolf. He had a thing for the doglike creatures he had been trained to loathe. "If there is a God, understand that I didn't want to be the way I am." He told his cigarette. "I don't even know where I fit in this crazy world or what I'm supposed to do anymore... I can't even think for myself." He chuckled pathetically and pushed a hand through his hair. "So end me. What defines our existence but the ability to make decisions for ones self? Whether it be as complex as where to live and who to love or as simple as what super-sized heart attack to pick from hidden within various eating establishments....choice is the only thing that really makes us alive, right?"

Xtain finally lit the cig and pressed the cancer stick between his lips to take a long slow drag. It was actually surprisingly difficult to smoke in the rain as the young wolf had learned. Several smokes layed drenched around his feet, victim to the liquid that poured ever so violently. They had moved here from the middle of a dessert. Rain was almost unheard of in his part of the world. This strange place had such odd and frigid temperature, if he wasn't a werewolf he figured he might have froze to death by now. Of course he was being melodramatic, but the behavior was rationalized and suited him in its own weird way.

Glancing up to a familiar smell, Xtain felt his heart turn aflutter. His master must have been close by. Rising the wolf took another drag and tried to stay under the eves of the building to preserve the life of his Marvel. To his dismay when he followed the smell he came upon someone who clearly was not his master. Why did they smell similar though? The werewolf had never been in contact with another angel before in his entire life, so naturally he was without fear upon first approach.

His one good eye narrowed at the sandwich before looking back up to the man's face in curiosity. If he smelled like Lucifeal, he certainly didn't eat like Lucifeal. His master only lived on the finest of things and had the richest of pallets. This shit-in-a-wrapper thing that the phony had was a joke at best. Instantly Xtain began sniffing, attempting to find differences in this man's smell and in his masters so he didn't get confused again. Having a cold really sucked sometimes. "You shouldn't eat that." He decided to say. "It's garbage."

Last edited by Shexton on Thu May 17, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:21 pm

The cold and the rain did not bother Alphons any more. The snow that fell in winter time was still horrid though. He hated the cold and dark months. The already depressing reality became so much worth. Sometimes he almost looked with ave at the humans, what strange source of power did they have to manage through life, when without knowing that there was a heaven waiting for them at the end of days?

Ah, sometimes he wondered if not the worst with all this was all the time he suddenly got for thinking. As an angel, you were rarely alone with your thoughts. Here on earth, the small little vessel you got for a body effectively closed out the minds of your brothers and sisters, leaving you all alone with yourself. No one who could bring you to the right path if your mind swayed from it. In the beginning, that feeling had been so terrifying, but so wonderful. Now, he wondered how he would ever be able to return to the collective mind in heaven, and at the same time he longed for it.

"Damn humans and their pity lives..."

He rounded yet another corner, for the time being he had no direct orders, no pack to exterminate, no individual to pursue. So he roamed. Keeping mind and body busy, waiting for a text or a call.

"You shouldn't eat that. It's garbage."

For a few moments he stared at the man in front of him, blinking in surprise. How could this creature have sneaked up on him? Something was off, the animal's smell and very presence seemed to have been altered, by something familiar. Then, he held a long silver dagger in his hand and before the ill-spoken-of sandwich had reached the ground he had charged against the beast in front of him. The urban werewolfs new to identify the angels that without exception were out to kill them, and the angels were early on taught not to wait a second if unexpected encounters were to occur. It was a matter of life and death.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Upon the lunge Xtain side-stepped casually and snagged the stranger's wrist connected to the hand that held the dagger as his free hand reached out to grip the blonde's hair. He twisted the wrist behind his back and slammed him into the nearest adobe wall, glaring as his tongue pushed the cigarette to the side of his mouth. He let smoke escape the corner of his lip as his eye fell to the silver blade. "Really? I was going to offer you a decent meal since you smell nice... I keep forgetting everyone in the city is batshit crazy." He commented before pushing his thumb on a vain against the wist as hard as he could, a pressure point that would surely make his hand flex and release.

The second the blade was dropped he caught it and ran. The burn instantly told him it was silver which translated to this person knowing what he was which further translated to him being a hunter of some sort which translated into he was in deep shit unless he got the hell away from here as fast as possible. By the first corner the burn became too much for Xtain and he had to drop the silver blade. His hand already bore marks of the damned metal and his head spun from the toxic poison that radiated off the hunter's tool. The cigarette soon met the floor as the wolf stumbled.

He turned down a narrow path and came out near a coffee shop whereupon he entered. Pleanty of witnesses meant little chance of violence. Xtain invited himself to sit down and ordered something to calm his nerves, hoping his vision would resort after he had a chance to rest. Based on his previous encounter with silver he knew his hand would heal however he wasn't so sure that his attacker would be left unscathed should they meet again away from the public eye. Naturally, Xtain was good natured and slow to attack however he wasn't stupid enough to neglect a threat.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:30 pm

"Tch!"
He had to admit that he was a bit surprised at the werewolf's swift movement. He let out a low grunt of pain as his hair was gripped and as he was slammed into the wall. He had to confess that he became even more confused as he listened to the man holding him. The cigarettes smoke made him dizzy as the man confessed he had been about to offer him a meal. The werewolf must be new to the town. The fact that he wasted time to speak to him instead of simply slitting his throat made it even more obvious. He had little time to think more of it as he had to hold back a cry of discomfort as the one eyed male pressed on his hand, causing him to drop his dagger. Now he was down for, he was sure of it.

He staggered as the pressure keeping his body against the wall suddenly disappeared, and for a few moments he stood staring after the man disappearing around the corner.
"What the...?!"
And then he was after him, coursing under his breath. Why the heck was he still breathing? Even if the werewolf knew nothing of the war like state between angels and werewolfs, wouldn't you treat someone that was out to hurt you a bit more harsh? And what the heck had he meant by "you smell good"?! He rushed past the place were his blade had been dropped and instead felt underneath the trench coat he was wearing, the neat little pistol loaded with silver bullets were in its place.

The angel rushed forward, seeing as the dark haired man turned yet another corner. He then came to a stop outside the coffee shop as he watched the werewolf settle down by a table. Clever bastard, the angel thought as he was catching his breath. There was no way he would be able to take the creature down now without risking human lives, and he was quite badly equipped for a fight. But he was still ruffled by the fact that he was still alive, any other day he would have been a wet spot on the ground by now, had he not gotten away. But, he had never had an opportunity to speak to a werewolf, the orders were kill on sight. Usually, that was what happened, or one of the parties got hurt and took of.

So the angel made a decision that went against all regulations, and stepped inside the coffee shop, to curious to care. He went straight up to the table were the werewolf was sitting, and sat down on the chair opposite of him.
"Clever moves."
He looked at the other, blue eyes obviously curious, but never the less cautious.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Upon closer examination of the enemy Xtain couldn't help but notice that they actually look fairly similar. The main difference was the shade of blue in their hues and the skin tone. Lucifeal was as pale as a china doll. This man wasn't quite so white. Deciding to stop admiring Xtain immediately changed his mindset. This man tried to murder him in cold blood without motive or purpose. He was obviously pure evil.

Trying to steady his vision the wolf nodded to the complement. "Yes, they were quite clever." He spoke with purposeful arrogance in attempt to show little to no weakness. The tea he had ordered was set before him and the woman asked the villain if he wanted something. Adding enough sugar for the beverage to be almost completely and utterly sweet, Xtain sipped the scalding liquid in content. He couldn't help but take note of his previous plea for death. Obviously God had attempted to grant his wish, however Xtain wanted it to end in a.....more or less painless way. Death by silver was the most painful way for anyone of his species to die since the metal was much like poison to the very touch whether it drew blood or not.

"Why did you try to kill me? And please, do not prove me right about you being crazy and spew forth some nonsense about the honor of that vial thing you were stuffing in your pie hole." He stated as calmly as he could given the circumstances. His tone didn't come off to offensive, however, for his body was still reeling from the attack. The hand that held the mug looked as if the skin was boiling, small bubbles of melted flesh stung and sizzled as if the werewolf had been trapped in a burning building or his skin was a piece of cheese against asphalt on a hot summer day. He felt like he could pass out here even though the contact was minimum. Xtain had a relatively low tolerance for the accursed metal, even for his species. Lucifeal had made certain of that...

"I rarely speak violently while drinking tea, however I feel obligated to inform you: if you try to take my life again I will end yours. Sound fair?"
ewolf's bright eyes, but it soon changed.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:14 am

For a few moments Alphons felt almost uncomfortable under the gaze of the werewolf's bright eyes, but it soon changed. The hostility that replaced the analysing look was more familiar, and easier to handle.

And the angel was not late to notice that the little contact with silver seemed to have had quite and impact on the wolf, much to Alphons satisfaction. He looked up at the lady asking him if he wanted anything and ordered a black coffee. As she walked away he turned his full attention to the wolf in front of him. He felt how strands of hair had escaped from his pony tail and pulled the elastic that kept it together out. With a swift movement the blond strands were back in order.

It was somehow a fascinating feeling, sitting here in almost civilized manners talking to a creature that he had barely seen as something else than vermin. And to see that he had a sense of humour to that. He looked at the man sitting in the chair in front of him, leaning back in his own chair and crossed his legs.
"It's my job, to dispose of your kind."
He saw no reason not to be honest with the one eyed creature, not about his mission to kill him nor the fact that he knew what he was. Both of the facts had been quite obvious.

He fell silent as the waitress returned with his coffee, but he let it stay on the table for the time being. He would not ruin the drink with sweetening or milk, and for now it was way to hot for him to enjoy. He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes as he heard the quite polite death threat.
"Hrm, funny you'd say that. Why didn't you kill me while you had the chance?"
That was after all the main reason for the angel to sit here.
"And don't worry. For the time being your safe. I wouldn't risk the life of this many civilians."
He had after all some codes of conduct that he needed to follow. A smile accompanied his words, showing that he was not all to shaken by the strangers words. He wouldn't do the same mistake twice, letting the wolf too close.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:36 am

A job? The wolf's eye narrowed at the limited detail. Why on earth would someone have that job? It was just uncivilized to go around hunting strangers down. At least when he slaughtered someone he did extensive background checks and knew them inside and out before ending their meaningless life for Lucifeal's pleasure. Blinking the one eyed beast gave the angel a look of utter bewilderment and mild amusement. It wasn't quite so obvious, but Xtain was definitely belittling his attacker within his own mind.

Sipping the tea once again the wolf hummed and glanced to the side at a poster in the coffee house. Some post modern art that a starving college student made and put up in this god forsaken place in hopes that it might be sold and help pay for school bills or even a mean or two. "I'm not worried." It was a rather darling picture of what looked like a galaxy consumed in the body of a panther. The brush had made such intricate and amazing detail that the wolf found himself taking a rather large fancy to the piece.

His eye traveled back to his attacker though he held the cup gingerly as his manicured claw-like nails clicked against the mug. "I live a very violent lifestyle. I don't go looking for trouble, murder, nor bloodshed. There's enough of that in the world already." He informed. "Perhaps sparing your life would make you think twice about attacking me, though if it doesn't you've already had a fair warning. Now that the consequences are out in the open things seem less brutish and more civil, and I can't say that I started it or unfairly harmed you or stole something so precious as a life. Now if you attack me, you're willingly giving it to me, silent permission. Does that make sense?" He questioned and sipped his drink once again. "Why are you racist?" He suddenly asked. "Your job is to end all of us without even knowing who we are or what each individual has done. Tisn't very wise nor becoming of one so beautiful if you ask me."

Last edited by Shexton on Thu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:12 pm

The angel followed his company's gaze as it wandered of and realised that he was looking at the painting on the wall next to them. He did not understand the fascination the other seemed to see. Humans were so strange, they were surrounded by so much beauty, which they neglected and destroyed. And then they created new things, calling them beautiful and used them as substitute for the gifts they had been given but forsaken.

The werewolf's answer made him feel like the other did not really see him as a threat. It was good, if the wolf were to make the same mistake as the the angel had did, Alphons would have an advantage. It was dangerous to underestimate your enemy. The loaded gun's heavy mass felt good against his body.

Alphons listened to the werewolf, quite amazed over the beast's way of expressing his thoughts about there little encounter in the side street. Maybe this was why the orders were to kill on sight, to make the fact that the men and woman they hunted and butched like animals were quite human after all. To make as little ethical dilemmas to pop up as possible. The life on earth did affect an angel quite strongly after all. Slowly but steadily emotions and thoughts that you had never dreamt of having glued to you, making you stray from the righteous path. Making you human. He had heard that there were even those who had fallen so deep into the human emotions that their wings had fallen of, and they had become humans themselves. He didn't now if it was true, but his seniors had said that it happened to some that worked closer to the humans. Not every angel ran around chasing supernatural beings.

"A racist?"
The angel looked quite confused for a while before he continued. No one had ever put it out as if he was a racist. Not that he had ever taken time to listen.
"You impose on a world that does not belong to you. It was given to the humans to rule. You don't belong here."
All according to the book. He did not know of the origins of the werewolfs, nor did he know if his God could rightfully claim that he was the father of the humans as he was of the angels. And he didn't care to question it, why would he? He was a good soldier, still not so far from the memories of heavens warmth to want to be something else. He believed and he obeyed.
"It's not as if I have something personally against you. You are vermin."
The man in front of him could claim what he wanted, werewolfs hunted for humans, and he was there to protect.
"Nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

The wolf blinked at the male's statements. He was actually taken back by how little the other knew of their race. So much so that when he sipped his tea he was brought to choking and coughing while trying to cover his mouth. Slowly Xtain studied the male's face as he calmly stated they were vermin and made up his one sided excuses about how they were stealing the world from humans. He couldn't help but allow his head to loll to the side. "You do realize that over 90% of werewolves were human at some point, 10% of werewolves are female, and about 80% of us are sterile..... so, for the most part, you're killing exhumans because they control whether or not they're attacked by a werewolf and obviously have a say in whether or not they get to be a werewolf for the rest of their worthless existence....?" He questioned. "...you're racist bigot who wants an excuse to murder." He sighed and pushed a hand through his hair.

"...I'm not sure what you have against werewolves but most of them were human... most don't have a choice... do you understand that?" Xtain asked slowly.
"I'm one of the few who were born this way, but I didn't ask to be born a werewolf either...and I never lived anywhere else but here. Where exactly do we belong in that messed up head of yours?" He quizzed and sipped his tea, deciding he wanted Lucifeal to come and rescue him. He wanted nothing more than to go home, take a bath and play a video game of some sort. Sleep off the pain and sickness his entire body was succumbed to due to that silver blade...
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Alphons looked calmly at the other man as it seemed that his words had upset him. As the wolf collected himself the angel decided that his coffee probably were cool enough by now, the hot smoke were no longer rising from the cup. He listened to the explication, following the beast's line of thinking, but he saw flaws in his reasoning.

"So, the 90% that once was human should be allowed to put the same judgement on others as was unrightfully put on them?"
Alphons put the cup back on the table and interlocked his fingers.
"You say my actions are unjust, but it does prevent that the particular werewolf that dies by my hand turns a human."
For Alphons it was still a matter of whether or not to follow orders. If the one eyed man in front of him felt better by calling him a racist, then so be it. The angel had no desires to let the creature get to him. He brought the cup to his lips once again, and then answered matter of factly to the last question.

"You don't belong at all."
As stated earlier, he didn't know why it was like that, he only knew that it was his task to correct a supposed mistake. Why would he want to dwell on ethical issues and reasoning that would make his work harder?
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

The wolf couldn't help but stare. Obviously there was no logic behind the stranger's thought processies. "Then why not only hunt on a full moon when our minds are intoxicated?" He questioned sadly. "If we're turning people any other time then we're just....inconsiderate and selfish for companionship..." His voice trailed off as his eyes fell upon a family leaving the coffee shop. "Or they're proving a point..." An idea was forming, wicked and selfish yet extreme enough to make the stranger think.

"Pardon me." He polished off his tea before walking towards the back where the restrooms were located. Instead of entering the bathroom the male walked through a door labled 'employees only' and passed the kitchen to the exit. From the back ally where trash was casually tossed aside a blue mist consumed him and his body was quick to change into a dark greyish brown wolf with blue streaks in its fur. Taking off in a breakneck pace the wolf circled the building. By the time he reached the front the family was still visible from the glass walls. With a leap and a snarl he tackled not the man nor his wife, but the small daughter they had with them. The girl screamed and tried to hit the large creature as did the panicking parents who could not prevent the beast from biting her shoulder.

It was a hit and run. One small bite and the wolf took off leaving the girl to sob and scream for her parents. By the full moon the four year old would become just like all of the other werewolves in existence. Of course, she deserved to die according to the angel. She didn't belong at all. She had a choice. Judgement needed to be
passed upon her. Right?

Xtain didn't stick around to find out. He ran as fast as he could back to where he was supposed to wait for Lucifeal who was just coming around the corner at that moment. He transformed back to his human form in mid leap and tackled his master into a tight hold. "There's a hunter here." He stated immediately.

Lucifeal perked a brow as he shoved Xtain off of him. "What are you bluthering about now?" He asked with an irritated sigh. "And where were you? I told you very specifically to stay here." He glared.

"But-"

"Do not question me." Lucifeal said slowly. "We're going home, and when we get there you're going to be in for hell. I was going to play with my new toy, but it seems like you need to remember your place."

Xtain's eyes softened as a light frown creased his lips but he knew better than to reply. Silently he walked with his master, wondering who the new resident would be and what they were like.

(Woot! Okay >w< Finally<3 Are we still going with the idea that he's immobile when they meet again?)
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:24 am

Alphons sipped silently on his coffee. It was quite obvious that the wolf would fail to see the meaning and importance of the angel's mission. Which perhaps weren't so strange. And how did you explain something that you really didn't care about, but just, did?
He was about to give another answer with some half hearted logic as the other suddenly stood up. He nodded as he accepted the other's excuse and followed the man with his eyes as he left for the rest room. This was a perplex conversation. Alphons tried not to think to much about the words that had been uttered, it didn't matter any way. He had a reason to be there, and this reason soured through his whole existence. What would he be without it?

Suddenly he heard a scream from outside, and watched as the wolf leaped off the young girl he just had bit. The chair was knocked over as he got up from it in haste and hurried out through the door. The father was close to a hysterical break down, while the mother tried to calm down both her husband and crying daughter. Alphons closed in on them and knelled beside the little girl.

"I think you need to take her to the hospital. Other wise the wound might get infected."
The parents would get the information that whatever dog like animal that had bitten their little girl were infected with rabies. The doctor would first reassure them that everything would be all right, they had a good treatment. But instead of getting medication she would be injected with the disease, and her parents would learn that she was not responding to the treatment, and then she would die before the next full moon. The wolf had just proven the angel right. If the girl was left alive, she would without a doubt kill her parents and perhaps maybe more after she had turned. She would be left alone, filled with fear and despair over her actions and over what was happening to her. He was not trying to justify his actions, he did not need to, but in the end they were an act of mercy.

The parents thanked him and disappeared with their crying child. Alphons returned inside and paid for both his coffee and the werewolf's tea, he doubted that the creature would come back.

He returned to his small, sparsely furnished flat, hanging his coat by the door before he walked up to his bed and let him self fall on it. His body started to feel that the had been in a fight, and the memory of almost loosing made his heart skip a beat. It had been way to close. He turned around on his back and stared up on the ceiling. Slowly did his human body remind him that it needed sleep, and he drifted of to the place where even angels could dream.

The dream was vivid, he did not know how humans dreamt, but they had a theory that it was not as living as this. He was back in the alley, the rain pouring down his face. He knew that the werewolf would come around the corner in any second, but he could not move. It was confusing though, he could not tell if it was out of fear or out of anticipation that his feet, his body, refused to listen to him. Then he heard him come and before he knew it his body was pressed up against the wall. The brick wall was cold, wet and hard against his face. He realised that entire him was cold, except for his neck, where the wolfs hot breath tingled his skin.
You smell good...
The wolfs voice made Alphons' weak to his knees, almost grateful that the strong creature held him up. Which of course was completely absurd, there were no feeling except disgust that was accepted in this situation. But the hand that tightly gripped his hair and kept him from moving did not bring him the discuss that he was anticipating. The other hand, moving across his body made a strange, tingling sensation roam through his whole being.
He knew he should resist, he knew that whatever the dark man behind him had planned, it was all wrong. But all he could do was trying to grasp the brick wall in front of him as the hand searched it's way inside his clothes.
“Hnn...”
The angel felt his breath becoming strained as he tried not to call out as it felt like small jolts of electricity passed though him wherever the other touched him. The hand slowly made its way up his stomach and chest, passing quickly just to return to the spots where the angel could not keep from letting out small noises.

He could hear the beast lick his teeth and yet another strained sound of pleasure left him as the hand harassing his body suddenly turned south. A low moan vibrated in his throat as the strong hand firmly started to stroke his semi erected member. A wet tongue touched his ear and left a wet trail down along his neck. The angel moaned again, feeling himself getting more aroused under the werewolf's ministration. This was bad, so very bad, but he could not for the love of his life bring himself to hate it. The dark beast pressed his own throbbing member against Alphons and he could feel his body longing for more, he just didn't know what that more was. Suddenly soft lips against his skin was replaced with sharp fangs scratching his skin. The angel could feel the pleasure build up inside him. The sharp teeth broke through his skin just as he was about to...

“Haaaah!”
Alphons sprung out of bed like a feather that had just broken. His breath was ragged and he stared out in the dark. How long had he been asleep? Not for more than an hour or two... It didn't matter. He through his legs over the edge and hurried inside the bathroom. The shower was turned on full speed and on ice cold water as the angel stepped right in, fully dressed. The cold knocked the breath out of him, but it was exactly what he wanted. The disgust that had failed to appear in his dreamed flushed over him now, and felt as he was about to throw up. But nothing came, he just stood in the cold water, trying to catch his breath. The pulsing between his legs made flashbacks show up before his eyes. Alphons slid down along the wall and ended up on the floor. It was not that he had never had an erection before, that was part of the human body's function. But he had never felt lust like this, and towards.. a thing like that!
“Our.. Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will... thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven...”

“[/i]Deal with it, pray for forgiveness, and go on with your life. The Lord has more important things to worry about than your wanking[/i].”
The phone call to one of his superiors had given him no peace. This earth was so far away from the grace of heaven, and every moment you stayed it tore you further and further apart. How could he just pray forgiveness and go on with his life?! If God was not there to look after him, he was left all on his own.

The thought hit like thunder and the angel staggered, suddenly leaning against a wall, clutching his chest. All on his own, how could non believing humans ever endure such a feeling? How could his brothers and sisters ever endure it? The sun was shining today, as to mock his despair. Never before had he felt hate for his call. Today he was close. He was roaming the streets, searching, praying that he would find something to take his anguish out on. Let it be a beast from hell or a pity human belonging there. He needed to do some smiting.

(Yes! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm

The ride home was always the worse part. Worse than torture, worse than the touch of silver, worse than breathing underwater were those damning blue eyes that pierced his soul. He could feel them on him even with the new toy squirming and demanding freedom. Even with the pup squawking and biting and fighting Lucifeal's eyes remained fixed on his prey. Xtain didn't feel alive under the gaze. Xtain didn't feel anything under the gaze. For a moment in time he was but a shell. He knew his life was not his own, he knew that nobody would miss him if he vanished, he knew that his entire existence was insignificant and that he was merely a puppet dancing along a stage for Lucifeal's entertainment.

"Wait for me in the basement. " Were Lucifeal's simple orders as the car pulled up at the round about before the glorious mansion. He grabbed the new toy's wrists in one hand and his face in the other, smashing his skull into the door over and over until the thing was yelping and pleading for it to stop. Xtain watched this like it was all very normal as he casually unbuckled himself and slipped out of the limousine.

Xtain entered the large double door guarded by marble statues of lions holding bright blue orbs and equally blue eyes. The wolf glanced over his shoulder at his kin, watching the beast's arms flail and blood spray against the glass windows. He made a face and looked away. Xtain was trained to hate his kind. Lycanthropes, all of them, were a waste of skin however he was special. He had been chosen, therefor he had to take pride in his own life if only in the presence of his master. Why had he defended their livelihood to that hunter? Senseless murder was still senseless murder, despite the targets. Genocide was still genocide despite bigotry and biases.

The home was beautiful by anyone's standards. It was modeled with all the material wealth anyone could have ever wanted, dreamed of, thought of. From God's eyes above to hell's furry below, the beautiful and the disturbed was all around. "Malena, prepare a charm." He said to one of the female slaves while lifting his wrist to show her the silver colored bracelet with a blue charm and a small miniature wolf hanging from it. The older woman frowned and nodded in understanding before hurrying away to get to work.

The basement held all the comforts of a chinese torture camp. Midevil and present devices of pain littered the labyrinth of an underground shelter. Moans and cries of other prisoners wailed against the walls and screamed, gnashing their teeth and begging for but a drop of water. If there was such a place as hell on earth, this was it. How many of them had been forgotten down here? Xtain decided he would remind the cooks to prepare something small for the prisoners down here. His eye flicked to a tall pale man with his eyes gauged out and blood seeping down his cheeks, fangs protruding from his lips, horns curling from his scalp. "Shame." He said in a low, deep, voice. "My men and I would have enjoyed fresh meat...." His face lowered to Xtain's, breathing his rancid, hot, spicy feeling breath that pricked against the werewolf's skin upon him. "Someday he'll grow bored with you, and we'll be allowed to play with you instead."

Xtain kept a stoic face, even as the laughter of the creature's minions echoed and the screams from their victims grew louder and louder. He felt a hand on his shoulder and knew it was Lucifeal's, he felt himself being ripped away from the keeper and he didn't struggle as he was slammed into his personal room down here designed specifically for his special torture. Lucifeal's orders were simple and the werewolf obeyed flawlessly. It lasted all night and early the next day.

Xtain's body was dumped on the park. He was basically thrown out of the limo somewhere between three and four in the morning. "Now for the final act of punishment, your duty is to stay here until I return. This time I expect you to follow orders, Xtain." Lucifeal purred while getting out of his car. He nudged the mutt with his foot so the werewolf was on his back before lowering down to his level. "Just to be sure you'll actually follow my instructions this time, open your mouth." The fallen ordered while capturing Xtain's chin and brushing his thumb over his pet's lower lip. Xtain did as he was told and watched his master slip something under his tongue. He already knew what it was and he already dreaded the sickening feeling in his stomach. "I will go give the charm to that little girl... then I'll come get you if I remember." He smirked and closed Xtain's mouth before brushing his fingers over the battered wolf's eye to close it. He kissed his forehead before returning to his car and shutting the door. With a snap of his fingers the limo drove away.

Xtain's eye opened shortly after Lucifeal left. He felt the flat disk under his tongue but he couldn't manage to move the muscle to flick it from his lips. The will to live and the will to work wasn't as strong as it had been when he was younger, finding ways to make all of this stop. Instead of struggling his body layed motionless in the grass, trying to get use to the cold prickling against his skin and the drew moistening his body. His muscles were becoming heavy, his head dizzy, his stomach nauseated. The disc was taking effect. He wouldn't be able to move until a while after the disc had been removed, which was precisely what Lucifeal want. Taking away one of his simplest needs was the icing on the cake after such a wretched, horrific night. He couldn't wait for this day to be over, or for however long it took Lucifeal to come get him.... that might've been a longer wait than he was comfortable with...

(Squeee! I loved your post by the way D: <3 twas brilliance. Hope to talk to you on skype soon to catch up~)
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Alphons wished that he had invested some more in his social capital here on earth. Both in the contacts with his brothers and sisters, but also with humans. It had not been a moment in his exsistens on earth that he had not felt lonely, suddenly cut off from the networks of thoughts that were always present in heaven. But he had never felt quite so alone, and abandoned, as he did right now. Other angels would just give him the logical, cold answers as the one he had recieved this morning. And if there were angels facing similliar issues as he did, they most likely kept it to themselves. To show weakness was never good, and the shame... A human would maybe have been able to explain all these strange feelings for him, and give him some more satisfying answers than "shake it off".

He had never felt so alone.

He couldn't find anyone to pick a fight with. Humans rarely commited crimes in broad day light. And it was not like it was very often that you just ran into a werewolf. In this city they knew that there were people who was not quite like ordinary humans, and they knew that they were dangerous. Someone that could hurt them. They were clever to stay away. The angel decided to make something better with his time, maybe even find a way to actually feel better. The park was a good start. There were not many places in this city that reminded him of his home, but on sunny days as this, at least a little piece of heaven could be seen.

He entered the park from the north, with no real goal. It was rather large so you could judt walk around for a long time before you got bored. And there were plenty of places to sit on the grass. He had a favorite spot, concealed by some nice smelling bushes. Suddenly his steps gained meaning and he stepped on the grass. Entering his safe haven he came to a sudden stop, staring in disbelief at the body in the grass. He had pulled his gun put before he had time to exclaim "Gotta be kidding me!". Thousand thoughts roamed thourgh his head, one hysterically wondering why that creture were lying in his clearing, one wondered why he had not scented the other (what was that strange smell anyway? To simillar for comfort but he could not put his finger on it) and one determined that for whatever reason the wolf was lying there, he was in no state to get up, let alone attack the angel. Ungodly thoughts of payback replaced his worries, and he lowered his fire arm to get a bit closer. The werewolf really seemed to be in a bad state.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Suddenly Xtain caught a familiar scent. It must have been hours, but now he felt like maybe Lucifeal was returning for him. His lip turned up to a smile, glad to be rid of his punishment until

Gotta be kidding me!

That wasn't Lucifeal's voice. Shit The wolf flinched at the voice, hearing the metal click out. Oh god, he was going to be shot by silver, probably in his heart so that he could bleed out and have it take forever! He didn't care if he lived or died, but if he died he wanted it to be painless, painless! He was almost a good person, almost! Well, okay not almost... okay not at all.... Xtain drew a slow breath through his nose and closed his eyes tightly. It was true, he deserved to suffer. The Lord he was uncertain of obviously knew this. He tried to just be brave, be accepting, understanding that this fate was just. Unless.....

Xtain felt a rumble in his throat. Slowly he began to growl while squeezing his eyes open into a glare. "Do not come near me." His tone was threatening. "I will end your life if you do." The hunter had no way of knowing he couldn't move, but his words might have given something away. His words were strained, slurred, grumbled because he could barely lift his tongue to articulate.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Alphons stood indecisive of his next move. The protocol was clear, kill on sight. But he had not forgotten the conversation he had had with the dark haired creature, and even though he knew that it made no sense, he had not forgiven him for the state he had woken up with. A shiver went through his body from the memory, he decided to pretend that it was discomfort, and nothing else.

Despite the werewolf's threats, Alphons decided to believe that it was a brave try to keep the angel of bay. So he stepped closer, still gun in hand but he kept it at his side. His trigger finger twitched against the handle, urging to do what it was thought. But he just couldn't, not yet at least. The dream flashed for his eyes again, and he decided that he needed to pay back. It was not curiosity or anything like that, no no. It was not very holy of him to demand revenge though, especially for something that the wolf had not actually done, but he figured, if the lord was too busy to "worry about him wanking" he probably wouldn't note that he harassed the werewolf in front of him. He knelled by the man, giving him a glare.
"You disappeared quickly. One would think that if you made the bother to turn a child, you'd want to look after her."
He reached out a hand, carefully in case the werewolf would be true to his words, and touched some of the strands of hair. It was soft. He wondered what it was that made the other so, weak. His fingers slowly moved over the pale skin, forehead, cheek, chin, neck... He knew that he should stop, but something mesmerising about the man beneath him made it impossible.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Xtain's brows knitted together as the other approached. His eyes instantly caught the gun, his fingertips twitched from the strain he was putting on his body to force himself to move, failing miserably. "I'm handling her." He tried to say as his head was fondled. The hunter was obviously toying with him. Once again Xtain tried to growl however he found it proving useless. Instead of fighting he went back to his previous, helpless mindset. Wait for it to come. Hope it was quick. Know he deserved to suffer.

He wanted to ask if the other was going to mess with his face all day or get on with it. The wolf hissed when Alphons' fingers brushed against the beginning of a deep gash from his collar bone down his stomach. Despite being unable to move, he could still feel everything. Even moreso than usual, sensitive from his 'play' with Lucifeal the night prior. He tried to strain his voice to tell the hunter that the anxiety of waiting was killing him, but instead he bit his tongue. Speaking, begging, asking, things like that were pathetic and only showed weakness. If he was going to die, he was going to die with some dignity.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm

"No you're not."
The angel's reply was somewhat distant as an inner conflict raged within his mind. He really just should get this over with, killing the bastard and then be on with his life. Be the soft skin beneath his fingers were just so... Memories of how he had been touched in his dream came over him and he draw back his hand as if he had touched fire. He swallowed hard and turned his pale gaze to the wolf's face again. Unmotivated humiliation came over him, and his eyes turned cold.
"What have you done to me..?"
He fastened the gun back in its place, he was now confident that the werewolf was immobilised. He could see no silver over wrist, but maybe there were some on his chest. It could not just be the aftermaths from the wounds that he obviously had received recently. The hand that had started to move over his chest stopped again as something hit him. Someone most have done this. The torn clothes, the weakness... But who? And how? No angel would... Or would they? What was he just about to do?

What was he about to do? He watched his hand, resting on the lower part of the wolf's body. He wanted to humiliate him. And then what? Put a bullet between his eyes? You could not get revenge on an animal. Did that mean that the man in front of him had become something else? The angel swallowed, still resonating to the echo from last night. But he would refuse to have it that way! Today, now, he would be in charge! He leaned forward and placed his face really close to the other's.

"You'll pay..."
And then he stuck his hand inside the torn jeans, no longer thinking about who had put the wolf in this state and why. The soft and warm member in his hand made his own blood rush, was he completely insane? Holding another man's, no, a beasts penis in his hand, how many taboos where he ready to brake? But just this time, just now. And then he would be able to move on. And this should not be for his own pleasure, he tried to remember as he moved his hand up and down the length, still having his own blood feeling hotter and hotter. It was just payback for humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Xtain was about to lose his mind. He felt like screaming at the top of his lungs, tearing out his own hair, thrashing violently and yet he could barely move his pinky. He thought of the little girl for a moment, only a moment, and hoped that when he died Lucifeal would at least show some mercy and help that girl he turned. The charm would be enough to keep her from turning at the full moon, keep her from losing her sanity as his own charm suppressed his own monstrous toxins. Lucifeal wasn't the kindest master, but he was still better than slaughtering your own family with your own hands. He'd protect her from any human doctors and from herself... but who would tell her about other things she needed to be concerned about later in life when she started seeing boys or with her heightened instincts and senses?

The wolf's closed eyes creaked open once again. He felt one of the other hands on his stomach while the other had been pried away like it had been in the middle of hell's flame.

What have you done to me..?

Xtain couldn't help but scoff. His murderer was probably taking some sadistic pleasure in the discovery that he couldn't move. As if that was his own fault. His gold hue, however, traced down Alphons' arm to the gun. Was... it being pulled away? Put away?! What the hell?! His hues widened, wondering what he was about to go through. Was the man going to end him with his bare hands? Was he about to take out that silver dagger from before? Wait, why as he looking at him like that? Did he have something on his face? Was there something-"What are you-mmff!"

The wolf's body tensed as his length was grabbed. What the hell!? What was he paying for-why was this his punishment?!?!? Was he going to be raped and murdered?! Xtain's breath began to grow uneven as his dick was stroked. This wasn't in his game plan. He began trying to struggle, desperate to escape. He fought to move his tongue enough to flick the damned plate out of his mouth. How could something the size of a penny keep him immobile long enough for this to happen?! "S-stop." He panted, trying to bite back a moan though he couldn't suppress all of the sounds that ticked at the back of his throat.

Try as he might, moving the disc wasn't working. His breathing was starting to turn into panting and his face was cascading in burning red. His dick was starting to become hard. It didn't take long at all for his wolf ears to slip out of his head as he was being stroked. Soon his brownish grey tail followed, blue streaks in the soft fur glimmering when the sun reflected from its pelt. What kind of sick bastard was this hunter? His jeans, still buttoned, were only feeling tighter and uncomfortable. His ears and tail were frizzing and his nerves were on end. He felt so frazzled, and what's worse the part of him that wanted to make it stop was giving in to feral lust. Sometimes, he hated being what he was.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:13 am

Dspite his determination to keep this as something solemnly for the wolf, Alphons felt how his own body started to spring to life for real. This was sick and wrong but he just couldn't bring himself to stop. The small sounds of pleasure that quite unwilling slipped from the other made him want to make the other feel even more pleasure. Not to hurt him, just to... Pleasure and desire were thing angels were not thought about. Just to keep away from it. It made you weak and corrupt. Maybe he could see why they were thought that now. The great powers that the angels held, it needed to be controlled.

The angel did stop in his motion for a short second as the werewolf asked him to, but he soon continued. If he backed down now, it would haunt him forever. If he just finished this, then everything would be fine. But he did not plan to start touching himself. Alphons felt his breath become more strained, and the colour on his cheeks was turning the same shameful shape as the man's in front of him. This was just so...

..wrong.
The angel flinched as parts of the beast's true shape appeared. What.. and, why did it not turn him off completely. He looked at the werewolf's red face, finding those golden eyes. This, this was a sign that he, enjoyed this? He looked back to the semi hard member in his hand, and realising that he was closing in to be in the same state. His breath became really ragged as he tried to come to turns with what was happening, his body folded double and he had to rest his head against the beast's chest.
"Oh, Lord..!"
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:09 am

Xtain wasn't sure how much more he could take. He felt so sensitive to every little thing, it was driving him nuts. When Alphons began touching himself a gasping cry tore from his throat. It was so awful, so humiliating.... and yet, he found it to be so damn hot all at once. The hunter was touching himself while jerking him off. The hunter's face, for a moment, was the essence of erotic and beautiful.

He recalled for a moment his master. Long blonde hair, haunting blue eyes, porcelain flesh... the man upon him was very similar in looks. It was just his eyes and the structure of his nose and brows that stood out. Even his smell... no, it was better than Lucifeal's. From a far he couldn't tell, but so close... he smelled so hypnotic, his musk and natural sweat was like nothing he had ever smelled or tasted before. Why didn't he notice the differences?

Drawing in a breath of the male's hair when he came down on his chest, Xtain's whole body grew even more aroused. "You smell like sunshine." He couldn't help but say through labored breaths, feeling precum slip from his manhood. He was going to cum soon, shit! It was all because of his smell, the closeness, it heightened his pleasure. His eyes closed tightly as he moaned as his head fell to the side, his ears frizzed and flattened on either side of his head, twitching in ecstasy, his tail flicking the tip violently. If he lived, this wouldn't be enough.

(Parenthesis!: Sorry for the poor spelling before, I was on my phone. Fixed it now though hazah >w<)
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Alponhs tried to control his breathing, the lust raging through his body was completely unknown of, and frankly scared the shit out of him. He had no idea of what it meant, or how to make it stop. Would it ever stop? Would it end with this, or would he be yearning for this, sin, for the rest of his existent? If he killed the wolf now, would he be set free or doom himself to eternal suffering?

"You smell like sunshine."

The blond shrugged as the other man spoke, why was it that every time the other opened his mouth, he left Alphons even more distressed? But no matter what it was with the man in front of him, the words, kind and gentle, triggered something within him. A wave of strange hot feelings rushed through his body and resonated in his very soul. An impulse of kissing the paralysed man on the grass came over him and so he did. Giving his first kiss to a devilish beast that he was destined to destroy.

Alphons ended the kiss almost as soon as it started. With a puzzled face he stuck to fingers inside the beast's mouth and pulled out a thin silver disk, hidden beneath the tongue. The angel stared at the small piece of silver in his head, trying to figure out why and how it had been placed there. Someone must have put it there, he doubted it was the wolf himself. But who, and why? An angel surely would not do something so wicked, and he would like to meet the human who would manage to do this to a werewolf. He looked down at the body covered in torn clothes, another werewolf? Despite his recent actions, Alphons could not see why anyone would want to hurt another creature. Yes, he did kill werewolfs, but he always saw that it was as painless and quick as possible. Any pain inflicted was a bi product of the fight, not a goal in it self.

(No prob =) I know I make some silly mistakes sometimes... Sorry for my 3 days absence Wink )
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:05 am

The wolf's eyes closed tightly at the kiss. He hadn't been expecting actual affection as oppose to carnal lust that had taken over his personal predator. The kiss maddened him further and drove him over the edge. He whimpered into the other's mouth and came into his hand, left a panting little waste ball from it all... until, of course...

He felt saliva trickle down the sides of his mouth as two fingers entered, prodding at his wanton tongue, moving under it to.... the wolf's eyes widened as the disc was removed. He continued to pant while staring, feeling the burn and the nausea fading. It didn't take long for his muscles to stop feeling so heavy and for him to wobbily sit up and draw his hands to his prey's shoulders. He continued to pant for a moment or two longer, his aching body hissing with recover and pain, his cock greedy for further action.

Xtain leaned in, kissing the hunter a second time as his hand trailed down over Al's, helping him stroke his length. He traced his lips from the other's and kissed his jawline, his neck and sucked upon the vein as his fingers traced against one of his nipples while his other continued to pump and stroke his pseudo-savior. "Thank you for saving me." He whispered into the angel's skin and sucked upon his shoulder, nibbling gingerly before sinking his teeth in for a semiharsh bite.

(It's cool >w< I was gone as well)
Back to top Go down
Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:00 am

The angel shuddered as the other's hot cum covered his hand. He had never had the opportunity to give another person pleasure like this before, and a warm sense of satisfaction followed. But the disk in his hand continued to puzzle him, so when he suddenly felt heavy hands on his shoulders his eyes looked at the werewolf in confusion. And then suddenly, warm lips against his own.

Alphons had never felt intimacy like this, angels did show their affections in a physical way. The only closeness he ever got from another being was in the heat of the fights of life and death. The gentle touch over his chest, the teasing of his nipple where all new to him. And the hand now stoking his own, aching erection... He thought he was going mad. Whimpers of pleasure left his lips as the a hot trail of kisses over his skin. His mind was an explosion of pleasure, fear and confusion, and a desire that he had never known of before.

His breath got stuck in his throat again and again as he tried to brace himself from the waves of pleasure rushing through him, and the tears that where burning in his eyes, had he ever cried?
"I'm, I'm not supposed to save yoaaaah!"
The bite was just to much, he came hard in the werewolf's hand. His own hands were by now grabbing what was left of the torn shirt the other wore, one pulling the strong body towards him, not wanting to give the warmth up, the other pushing away, unable to accept that this was one of the best moments in his human existent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)   Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of beasts (Shexton, mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: