Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 am

Ani burst out laughing at Clyde's question. Licking her sister's cheek over and over, she tried to control her laughter and giggled to her, "Listen to him, sasa. He is put a pup. We'd be wrong to." Her sister whispered something back and Ani laughed again, butting her head against the thin shoulder. Grinning at Clyde, she asked him, "We want to know, which of us is prettier?"

Ah, their favorite game to play. Normally, they would wait longer to start on it, but Mina wasn't complaining. As she licked her sister's blue shoulders, she wondered how the pup would react. He was so young and childish, she expected a neutral answer, hoped for one even. Then, while they were here at least, the game would begin. They would string him along and keep him torn between them until they were well and ready to break his heart. It was a game that only such close sisters could happily play.

"I don't know," she answered honestly, her ears going back. Glancing towards the sisters, she told him, "When I was just shy of two seasons old, I woke up alone and cold. Titan and the twins took me in." Shrugging, she added honestly, "They are all the family I've ever known and ever needed. What about you? Where is your pack from?" Curiosity brightened her purple eyes as she gazed at the blue brute.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 am

Subra start as one of the wolves came towards him, backing away. He eyed the other, he decided it couldn't hurt to talk with the other for a bit. "Depends, are you going to chase me off in a few moments after being nice or are you being genuinely nice? Are you always so accept of new members of your pack?"

Perhaps it wasn't his place to question the other's decisions, and the questions may have come out a bit sharper than he had intended, but his distrust was right. Why should he trust this wolf? Other than he was in the alpha's territory. He was leaving anyway. He'd simply stopped out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 am

Diablo shook his head and laughed, "it's alright. I mean you no harm. I was just wondering why a brute like yourself is wandering alone." he relaxed his ears and actually had a real smile on his face. "If you like, you may stay, but if you plan on leaving, you may also." He started walking back to the group, worried about the red wolf and the dark one. What were they doing?

Slade smiled and stared in awe. "Oh, well I'm sorry you don't know your beginnings, but I was a very gifted pup. I was born to a 'normal' mother and father. I was the only one in the litter with my special gift. My father wasn't an alpha of the pack, nor was he an omega, so his spawn, my siblings and I were banished. The three of them chose to live together, while I was forced to wander alone. Everything I know, I learned from living life alone. I came across Clyde one day and he was such a crazy pup, I just couldn't leave him alone. His father had abandoned him before he was even birthed and his mother was killed by humans. I took him under my wing and we've never been a part ever since." he could only stare into her purple hues.

Clyde stared from one to the other. They were both so beautiful, how could he choose one? "Well, it is too hard to compare you to each other. You are both the most gorgeous faes in all the world. I am so blessed to be able to look at either of you. Do you have mates?" as he asked he took one step closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 am

Titan had lead Firechaser deep into the forest, as far from the others as he was comfortable with going. If Taos howled, he would be able to hear her, but just barely. Once they had gone the distance, he stopped. His sides were heaving from the running, and he could see that the red wolf wasn't much better off. That pleased him. Seeing Firechaser strung out had always pleased him. Since the other was still a few steps behind, he turned and padded closer. Nuzzling him, he nipped his cheek lightly and asked, "Did you miss me?"

Firechaser wished with all that was in him that he wasn't compelled to follow Titan, that he had never started following him in the first place. That gentle nuzzle, however, reminded him why he had. Turning his face away, his ears went back and he shook his head in denial. No, he hadn't miss Titan, because his memory had always kept him too near.

Titan chuckled at Firechaser and pawed at his shoulder. "You don't have to lie with me. I know all about you, Fire. We spent moons together, remember? It was a good time." Flicking his tail under the red wolf's muzzle, he added pointedly, "For both of us." There was almost a challenge in that, as if he wanted Firechaser to argue that he had hated it. He knew he wouldn't, but Titan did want to hear the other try and come up with an excuse.

Shivering, Firechaser let his face be drawn towards Titan's by his tail. The black wolf was exactly how he remembered: taller, stronger, darker, and more amazing than any other wolf. While Diablo certainly was huge, might have even been physically bigger, Titan loomed more in his mind. With a soft whine, he found himself lunging towards Titan and nuzzling him. "Why did you leave me?" he asked softly.

Taos felt sympathy for the other and his beginnings. Packs that discriminated, abandoned pups, and punished members because of love; she hated them. Titan's promise to them was that they would never have to worry about that. He had sworn that no matter their rank or the rank of their mate, they would be safe. Every day, she hoped that he was being honest, but every day a soft voice told her it wouldn't matter for her. Now, as she gazed at Slade, she couldn't help wondering if she had been wrong. Her ears flickered back nervously and she shifted self consciously at the stare. "You're amazingly strong for having survived from such a young age," she told him softly, her voice sweet.

Mina giggled, licking Ani's cheek again and whispering more. Her eyes flickered towards Diablo, and she whispered something else, making Ani giggle before nipping her. Smiling at Clyde, she answered slyly, "Many have tried to be mates with us."

"Just as many have failed," Ani put in, pushing against her sister so that she was standing closer to the brute. As Mina sprawled across Ani's shoulders, she barely managed to not stumble, but she smiled at the brute and asked, "What of you, pup? Do you have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 am

Slade nodded his head and moved closer to Taos, nuzzling his muzzle against her shoulder. "I have learned a lot about life and surviving, but sometimes we have to go through the really hard parts to really find who you are." He lightly licked her cheek and smiled.

Clyde licked his lips before he spoke. "Well, I've never had a mate, but I promise I will b the best mate for the both of you and give you beautiful pups and fight any brute that wants you. I will do anything for you both."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 am

He didn't. That was all that Mina could think, but he did, and she couldn't stop laughing because of it. He was so earnest and sincere and sweet, and he said that, and she couldn't breath. Collapsing onto the ground, she tried to stop her laughter by covering her muzzle, but had no luck. Beside her, Ani was about as elegant, falling onto her and pressing her face into Mina's fur. The two sisters didn't mean to be cruel, at least not this level of cruel. Laughing in his face was too far, but it was just so funny.

Ani listened to Clyde's words with a serious face and was halfway nodding along when Mina burst out laughing. Just like that, her self control cracked and she was falling down on her sister. Pressing her face into Mina's fur, she apologized over and over through her laughter, but she just couldn't stop. It was too funny.

Taos shifted nervously away from Slade. While she was attracted to him, she wasn't used to such straightforward affection. Glancing towards the girls, she saw no help there so she offered him a faint smile, realizing she had missed everything he said because of how nervous he made her. Chuckling softly at her self, she smiled and answered, "I suppose."

Titan didn't know how to answer Firestarter, so he just nuzzled the smaller wolf. Licking the side of his face and ear, he said nothing, knowing that the empty words would bring no comfort. That was fine. Firestarter didn't want his words. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 am

Slade took a step back from the fae, afraid he had crossed his boundaries. "I apologize. I shouldn't have done that, you just met me. I'm sorry."

Clyde had never felt such pain in his whole life. After learning his father deserted him and his mother and then watching her get killed by humans, this was much worse. He held his breath as to not let the tears he was feeling fall. "Sorry," was all he could mutter before hanging his head low and tail between his legs, he ran away from the group. As he ran past Slade, he got his friend's attention.

Slade turned his head as the weeping wolf ran by. He turned back to Taos, "I'm sorry. I have to go after him." Before she could speak, he dashed off after Clyde. "Clyde wait!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 am

Taos shook her head, about to reassure him that she was just nervous when Clyde bolted past. She had heard the females laughing and knew it couldn't be a good thing, but seeing the pup so hurt, her heart ached for him. Spinning towards them, she snarled, "Ani! Mina!"

"Don't blame us. Don't blame us!" the red wolf begged, shaking with laughter. Her paws were still pressed to her muzzle, but now tears were trekking rapidly down her face.

Nodding, the blue wolf repeated her sister, crawling closer to her. "Taos, he asked us both out. L-like he is even old enough to have a mate!"

Taos side and snapped at both of them, but they weren't listening. With a sigh, she took after Slade and Clyde. The least she could do was explain that the girls meant no harm. They just didn't care much for the feelings of others.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Clyde wasn't paying attention to where he was going or the fact that he was running into a much larger mammal's home. As he ran into the cave, he finally stopped, no longer able to breathe. His panting and crying was waking up a very unhappy beast. He laid down, trying to calm his nerves, but it wasn't working. As he breathed heavily on the floor, he was finally joined by Slade.

Slade entered the cave and quietly. He could smell the scent of the bear or bears as it seemed like more than one had been here before. He crawled on the floor and whispered to Clyde, "hey buddy, let's go outside and talk about this, alright?" The pup nodded his head and was starting to follow Slade out the entrance, but it was too late.

A large mass at the end of the cave started moving. It let out a grunt and a grumble, mad from being woken up. As his nose started sniffing around, he realized it wasn't another bear, which instantly aggravated him. He stood up on all fours and gave a loud roar towards the two canines. Clyde was first to run out of the entrance and Slade as right behind him. The bear stood on his hind legs and swiped at them both. As the wolves exited, the bear followed them out. "Keep running!" he yelled to Clyde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3