Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Mentally insulting herself for even giving the white brute the chance to use such a stupid ploy, Fireflower watched him. Briefly, she considered thrusting the controls to Firechaser. The change would be painful, making both siblings suffer for it, but seeing the shock on this brute's face would be worth it. Stopping herself, she just glared at him, her bright blue eyes dangerously angry. Her upper lip curled back and she snarled softly, "Brute, I am not in my time of needing or interested. You would do well to remember that." Despite her harsh tone, she remained on her side. She could bluff aggression and strength, but the air had been knocked out of her lungs by that simple pounce. It was a clear sign to herself how weak her brother's body had become.

Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Ajax kept her pinned down, nuzzling his muzzle against her neck. He had disregarded her words and just didn't even care. He rested the rest of his body on hers, keeping her down. He nibbled her ear and whispered dirty things to her.

Diablo watched the brute in amazement. She had told him no, that she wasn't ready nor that she wanted it. That was enough for him to handle. He jumped from the bushes and growled at the brute. "Get off her!" he barked.

Jax turned his head to look at the now awake male. He growled and grunted to the other, "mind your own business, huh?" He turned back to his prize and continued as he was.

Diablo wasn't going to take no for an answer. He walked over quietly, and roughly grabbed onto the brute's scruff and pulled him off the female, tossing him to the side. When Ajax was on the ground, Diablo took two steps and was directly in between Ajax and Fireflower.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Frustrated more than anything, she began to awaken Firestarter. At least that would drive the male off. She didn't bother struggling, knowing that it would either provoke the male or do no good. Just as she began to feel him stir, she heard someone approaching. Jerking, she spotted the wolf that had helped her brother and felt a wave of gratitude. As soon as Ajax was lifted off of her, she was on her paws and standing behind Diablo. Touching her nose to his shoulder, she said softly, "I owe you a great debt, sir." Despite her calm tone, her heart was racing with relief and she was busily luring her brother back to sleep so they wouldn't shift and suffer that pain.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Diablo whispered back to her, "no need to owe me anything, miss." His eyes never left Ajax. There was no way Diablo was going to allow another wolf to harm one that didn't do anything bad. He growled at Ajax as a warning. "Now leave!" he ordered.

Ajax growled and looked from her to him, him to her. He couldn't win now. The other male had almost effortlessly tossed him from his prize. He shook his whole body and growled as he made his decision. "Fine! But I will be back, and you won't be there to protect her." He licked his lips as he stared at her. "Maybe not now, or this month, or in the next year, but that bitch will be mine!" Before anybody could say anything, he scampered off and out of sight.

Diablo waited until the wolf was out of sight and scent range. He turned around to the brother and sister combo and smiled. "I'm sorry I waited so long, but I had to learn his moves or his mind before I could actually do anything, but I am very sorry." As he spoke to her it struck him as odd. "But I have to ask something... Yesterday, you were a male, but today you are a female... Could you please explain this phenomenon?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 am

Waiting until the other wolf was out of sight, she sighed and slumped down. Nudging his cheek with her nose thankfully, she told him, "No. It wasn't that long, and I've been through worse." The question was expected, but still she tensed at it. Taking a long, deep breath, she looked away and sat back. Tilting her head, she asked, "Do you believe in magic? If not, then I am not sure how to explain this. Some times...I can make my brother's body my own." Looking directly at him, she said, "This isn't really me. I never bore a rainbow or white paws, but something happened to my body. I can't remember and no one could ever tell me."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am

Diablo tilted his head to the side in confusion, "so how did it happen? Some sort of magic being forced you to be stuck together?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 am

Shrugging, she shook her head uncertainly and answered, "I don't know. I just remember waking up and seeing out of his eyes. I could hear him, but he can only hear me when I am asleep." Looking sad, she pawed at the ground and said, "I think I died, because in his dreams, that is what has happened."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 am

Diablo walked over to her and licked her cheek once. "Don't worry about it too much. Maybe he knew you and your brother just needed to be closer." He lifted his head and looked around the forest. "Come on, you should come to my den. when we actually find more wolves for the pack, it will be a great place to live!" he nudged her softly against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 am

Blinking in surprise, she flashed him a wary smile and couldn't help but ask, "Are you sure you want me to stay? More often than not, Firechaser is the one in control. He is a tough little guy, but he is a clutz. I can't come out that often either. Certain time of the moon, certain circumstances, and certain necessity enable me, but most of the time, it will be my brother." She didn't want to stand in the way of him building the perfect pack. She knew neither her nor her brother had rights to be in such a place.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:15 am

He chuckled and nodded his head. "To tell you the truth, I am already fond of the little guy. But you can't tell him that! But to be completely honest, whatever time you around, I'm sure who else joins our pack, will love you." he stopped and stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:51 pm

A faint smile appeared on Fireflower's face. This was the first time anyone had claimed to be fond of her brother, whether this wolf was being honest or not. Though she couldn't deny liking the male, she also couldn't help but wonder at the truth. All the same, she put her ears back and lowered her head in gratitude. "Thank you." Cringing, she took a slow breath and then shook her head. "My brother is waking," she murmured, slowly sinking to the ground.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 am

Diablo licked her cheek, but was shocked by her words. "Your brother is walking?" he tilted his head in misunderstanding. He watched as she laid down and then his attention went to the forest. If this meant that Firestarter was coming back, then they would be vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 am

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 Wolf_of_Shadows_by_TheTyro

Titan lead the way. Three females followed him. As the small pack moved across the land, they were polite to the native wolves, but unwavering in their path. Their heads held high, there was a mutual pride among them.

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 Anime-wolf-wolves-10983902-598-458

Mina followed on Titan's left. Her tail was curled over his back, higher than usual. Normally, she was more respectful and more timid, but today, she was in the mood for a fight. Glancing at her sister, she decided once their brother said they had gone far enough for that day, she could bully her.

Ani felt her sister's eyes on her and looked over. Smirking slightly, her golden green eyes flashed with mirth. This would be fun. As soon as Titan let them stop, she'd get her sister, just to teach her not to plot. It would serve her right.

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 Anime-wolf-wolves-10983899-600-695

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 ButterflyWolf

Taos followed after the three siblings. Her tail waved behind her, but her body language was rather submissive. She had cringed each time they crossed over a pack line. Now, they were in no wolves' land, but they were steadily drawing closer to a forest, and she could already smell the scent markers. A large male lived ahead, but her nose assured her that there weren't any other scent markers. She was hopeful that she and her small pack would pass through unmolested, but that hope felt waned.

Fireflower struggled to keep her eyes open without much luck. "Waking. Returning." Shivering, she lowered her head and sighed. There wasn't time to explain. Surrendering controls, she felt herself falling back into the darkness. Silently, she hoped that when she was allowed out again, everything would be alright.

Firechaser wiggled his nose and smelt the other wolf from before. Murmuring a goodmorning, he wondered if the other was up already, but felt drowsy. That vanished when his eyes opened. Looking around, his brow wrinkled and he asked Diablo, "Did you move me?" His ears went back and he lowered his head respectfully. Softly, he added, "Sorry if I didn't wake. Heavy sleeper." He had no idea of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 am

Diablo watched her struggling. He wanted to help in any way possible and deep down, he just really wanted her to stay. "Firestarter" as he called him, was an awkward wolf. Maybe this time he wouldn't be such a weakling, since his sister gave him time to recuperate. He smiled as he looked down at Firechaser. "Don't worry about it. Your sister and I handled everything, but you really should start taking better care of yourself, considering your sister is with you two. If anything happens to you, it happens to her too and I won't stand for that. You will eat when I tell you, drink when I command you, and do whatever else I deem necessary to keep her alive. Do we have an understanding?" Before he could say more, a bizarre scent came across his nostrils. "We have company" he said and as he stood closer to Firechaser, "get up, and be ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 am

"Sister?" he repeated, ears going back and eyes narrowing. "You're crazy," he said softly, shaking his head. He could have cared less about the other wolves. This brute had just spewed absolute insanity, and Firechaser wasn't as keen on dying at the moment. His body had a bit of strength left in it. Having it ripped out by a psycho seemed less than appealing. He got up alright, but only to back away from Diablo. His sky blue eyes, more timid, more frightful than Fireflower's every could be, didn't waver from the black brute.

Just as they reached the edge of the forest, Titan caught scent of another brute. His nose was worse than the average wolf's because it was covered in scars. Fights from his puphood left him with that. Sniffing, he caught scent of three brutes and one fae. Their scents were too unique to be a pack. Deciding that meant his were safe, he barks to the three faes, "We're halting here."

"Finally," Mina sighed. They had been marching since before the sun had woken the previous day. Moving through the night tired her even more than traveling normally did. Before she could sink down and forget about her previous plot, a weight hit her in the side. With a yelp, she twisted and lashed out, snapping at Ani's face. Already, she felt like laughing. Fighting with her sister, it didn't matter who started it, she always won.

Ani didn't give herself time to breathe a sigh of relief at Titan's announcement. Instead, she attacked Mina. The yelp made her laugh and before long, the two of them were rolling around, biting and tearing at each other as if they planned on killing each other. Neither of them understood moderation, so they cut everyone out of their games, rather than change.

Taos watched the sisters with envy. She wanted to be that close with someone. Walking over to Titan, she touched her nose to his shoulder, drawing his attention. Flicking her ears, she warned him, "We shouldn't hunt until we talk to the brute." She watched his thoughtful expression with hesitation. To her relief, Titan nodded. The great black wolf tilted his head back and howled. Settling next to him, she howled as well. Her voice was softer and higher than most faes' and she hoped the gentler notes would convince the locals that they were harmless. Another fight would do them no good.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:30 am

SLADE
Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 Blueflyerandbrownrunner

CLYDE

Clyde, the dark brown wolf walked closely behind his strange friend. Constantly feeling the tip of his friend's tail tickling his nose, he sneezed. The large male whirled around and snapped at him.

Slade looked Clyde in the eyes, with a low growl he commanded, "be quiet. We are entering a territory marked by a large male, possibly bigger than myself. I also smell other scents, those faes."

Clyde shut his mouth. He knew better than to argue with his leader. He pinned his ears to the top of his head and followed after Slade.

O.O

Diablo shook his head at the other. Did he not understand all that Fireflower knew? She must have been the smart one of the two. "Shh, follow me," he mumbled as he crept up behind a large bush. Through the leaves he watched the small pack. One male, who was definitely in charge and three females, two of which seemed to be maybe teens as all they did was play and fight. His eyes averted back to the male, watching him closely. What was he going to be like?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:12 am

"Shit, Ani, hush," Mina snapped, kicking her sister in the face. The two were actually the oldest, though they hid it well. Rolling to her feet, she licked her sister apologetically before adding her voice to Titan and Taos's cry. Feeling her sister press against her, she glanced at her and then followed her gaze. Ani had the keenest nose of any wolf Mina knew and she had scented the brute. Spotting the eyes, Mina nodded, grinning at the wolf that was hidden. "Yo," she barked, drawing her pack's attention to the brute.

Ani winced at the kick, but accepted the apology. Sitting up, she caught a scent and pressed into Mina, melding into the blue fur as best she could. When her sister barked, she nearly facepawed at how arrogant she sounded. Dipping her head low, she said nothing, but paid respects to the wolf.

Titan was startled by Mina's bark and followed her gaze. The black wolf shifted between this stranger and his sisters. Lowering his head fractionally, he was respectful without being submissive. "Greetings, brute," he called softly.

Taos nearly died when she realized the brute was so close. Her small pack looked so unorganized, but worst than that, she hadn't a chance to hide her abnormality. Her ears went back as she slipped closer to the two sisters, wanting to hide behind them.

When the other male turned away, Firechaser considered running. Dealing with a crazy was never fun. However, he knew he wasn't strong enough to make it, and the idea of there being another pack interested him. Maybe he could leave with them. There was painful twist in his stomach at the thought of leaving, but he ignored it. Occasionally, he had feelings that weren't his own, but since he had never been able to explain them, he ignored them. It was safest and sanest.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 am

Well they were aware of his presence, so why continue to hide. An alpha never runs from a threat and never stays hidden when he has been discovered. He lifted his head high and stepped through the brush. His ears were perked forward and his tail was straight, not completely up, but not down in submission. After all, this was his territory and nobody would be taking it from him. It didn't matter that he was technically alone, he would fight to the death for what was his. "Hello and welcome," he greeted them. He dared not take his eyes off them to check for the wimpy wolf behind him. "Firechaser, come meet our guests," he commanded politely. He sniffed the air, acquiring each individual's scent in his memory. The females appearances and scents caught his attention almost instantly, but he had already set his eyes on another female. No matter how little he was going to be able to be with her, all he wanted was her. While thinking of Fireflower, he remembered Ajax. "Are you associated with a white wolf named Ajax?" he asked them curiously.

Slade perked his ears forward and listened. The forest wasn't quiet near them. Someone was talking. He crouched down to the ground and pressed forward. "Be silent and follow me just as I do."

Clyde mimicked the other and walked as quietly as possible. He too perked his ears forward, but hi tail was wagging uncontrollably. He was excited to meet new members of his kind. He hoped they would be friendly because he loved to play. He had just recently aged from his teen years just a few summers ago, so the puppy-hood was still fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 am

"Before you, you see all the wolves I call friend," Titan answered. Looking at each of the females in turn, he waited for Mina and Ani to shake their heads, which of course they did. It was Taos's reply he was more curious for. When he looked at her, the young fae froze, eyes widening as she thought. Her beautiful eyes danced around nervously as she struggled to remember, but Titan trusted her when she shook her head in denial. Looking back towards Diablo, he gestures towards his small pack and said, "There is your answer." Glancing towards the cowardly red wolf, his eyes narrowed abruptly and he half looked as though he were about to speak when his eyes jerked back towards the other black wolf. "Our names are Titan, Mina, Ani, and Taos. The sisters switch names frequently so don't worry about getting them straight. Taos is the other fae. Is this all of your pack?" The question was a pointed one, though he tried to phrase it politely, lowering his head slightly and tilting it curiously.

Mina gasped in mock offense, but didn't say anything. Instead, she nuzzled her sister, licking her ears thoroughly as she whispered to her playfully, "Isn't he a cute one."

Nipping her sister's chest, Ani growled and then whispered back, "He looks too much like brother. Have him if you want." She wasn't surprise when Mina quietly assured her she would. Her sister was unstoppable when it came to males, but Ani was more picky. It was one of the times they differed. Abruptly, she caught two male scents and turned to face them. In a harsh snarl, she demanded, "Or has the rest of your pack been ordered to sneak up behind us!?" Her harsh voice made her pack mates bristle. Mina rose up as well, glaring in the direction of Slade and Clyde, though they weren't yet in sight.

"Ani, no!" Taos snapped softly, her voice harsh. Nipping the two sister's flanks, she warned them, "Don't insult our host. They aren't his." Despite her words, neither of the sisters apologized or looked away from the source of the scent. They weren't getting attacked from behind again, no matter who these wolves belonged to.

Firechaser peeked out and spotted three faes. He could smell the brute, and while there was something familiar about it, he couldn't remember just what. When he was summoned, he pushed through the bushes. It was then that he saw the brute and froze. The normally twitchy wolf became a ball of nerves as he stood there. When the sisters snapped, he jerked violently, taking a step back, but the dark wolf's eyes flashed towards him and he froze completely.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Diablo stared at the male as he spoke. When the question was offered to the others, he looked at each of them individually. The four of them were all different. He wondered if they were all related by blood, or just a make shift pack like the one he was forming. His attention went back to Taos. There was something different about her. But he didn't have much time to think on it before they found themselves more wolves. He didn't even bother answering her question or her accusation. It was a hit to his heart, but he would have to get over that. Yes, his pack was small, but he knew it would grow. Diablo was strong and had the heart of a leader. It was all he knew how to do. He stared at the foliage behind them, knowing someone was coming.

Slade crept closely, but when he heard their conversation, he knew they had been caught. They weren't planning any form of attack, but he had heard about five voices. He got a little tense, not knowing what to expect, but the best way to approach them would be strong. Head held high and chest pushed out proud and wise. He closed his eyes as he used his face to push through all the branches and leaves. His wings were pressed tightly against his back. He was already a strange color than his friend and probably from the other wolves as well. As he stepped through the greenery, he looked at the other wolves, mostly looking in his direction. "Sorry to have crossed into your territory," he said as he lowered his head respectfully. He checked all of their body language, but Diablo's spoke the loudest to him. "I apologize for my friend as well." The group looked at him with confused faces. But knowing Clyde and all his clumsiness, he knew something would happen.

Clyde was following Slade like he was told, but he found himself a nice little friend. The little guy was so colorful and had huge beautiful wings. The little guy flew around his head and landed daintily on the tip of his nose. Clyde laughed to himself, making sure Slade wouldn't hear his giggles. The butterfly kept his attention for so long that Clyde lost sight of Slade. Once the butterfly finally left him, he was panicked. He looked around the forest, but there was no sign of the blue wolf. Instead of howling and calling for him, he decided to just run. He knew they were around other wolves, so calling out might get him into even more trouble. He turned his head towards the direction he last had seen Slade and headed that way. He ran and ran and ran, until he was almost there. He smiled as he smelt Slade's scent, but as his joy overflowed his actual vision, he ended up tripping on a tree stump and tumbling into the group. He whizzed past Slade and in between the group of females. He opened his eyes and smiled as he looked up to see a bunch of females around him. "Have I died and gone to heaven?" he asked as he felt hi tail being pulled backwards. He turned his head to see Slade pulling him. He grunted and stood up next to Slade, still smiling at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

Out of the small pack that had just arrived, it had to be Mina to speak first when the blue wolf appeared. With a quick laugh, she batted at Taos's shoulder and said, "Look! It is your brother!" Before any more could be said, another wolf burst in, bursting between them. For one instant, Mina wasn't the elegant, arrogant wolf. She was a frightened bitch, and she lashed out, snapping her teeth across Clyde's muzzle once before pushing past him and pressing against Ani. Her bite hadn't even broken the skin, but she had tried to stop herself. Pushing into her sister's fur, she snapped, "Watch it, cutie, or I'll maul that pretty little face of yours."

Mina may have been the first to speak, but Ani was thinking it. The freak was perfect for their little girl. The mocking thoughts died when she felt someone push between her and Mina. Unlike her sister, she knew it was an accident so she didn't bristle. However, she did push Mina back in case any of the others reacted badly. Flashing her teeth in a threatening smile, she wagged and said, "We're codependent. Don't get between us." Her sisters chuckle assured her that she was fine and not nearly as upset as she had been half a second ago.

Taos felt her ears flicker back at the sister's cruel words, but her eyes didn't move from Slade. He certainly was different. For a moment, she considered that the fae might be right, that they might be from the same birth place at least, but then she saw his wings. While they were pressed down, she could still make out the shape of them, and she knew that he wasn't like her. The butterfly wings on her back shifted only to slap together as Clyde burst into the clear. Taking a step back, she chuckled at his comment, only to cringe at Mina's reaction. "Mina, Ani," she snarled, trying to get them to stop, but already the sisters were wrapped around each other, caught up in their own little world. With a soft sigh, she said to both Clyde and Slade, since he appeared to be the pup's alpha, "Sorry about them."

Already, Titan was amused by the noise. Settling back onto his haunches, he glanced towards Firestarter again. Looking towards Diablo, he asked, "May we stay here?" He didn't mean forever and assumed the other male knew that. Before long, he would be able to lead his pack on, but he wanted to speak with the little red wolf, and getting in a meal while he waited to find the other on his own would certainly make this a rather wonderful visit.

Firestarter remained frozen behind Diablo. He couldn't flee, couldn't go nearer, and couldn't speak. He just remained there, watching the scene play out as if it were someone else's life and didn't effect him in the least.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 am

Spoiler:

Subra moved through the forest, his pads barely touching the ground. He knew he was in someone else’s territory and wanted to leave it as soon as possible. He didn’t need another alpha breathing down his neck. Of course, he wanted a family but he had just gotten out of a tyranny. It wouldn’t be smart to jump into another pack without assessing his own feelings at the moment. He didn’t want to be an alpha, never had. He knew his place in life, to follow someone. He just wanted a bit more freedom.

He slowed as he heard talking. Crap, he should avoid them. However, his curiosity grabbed a hold and he crouched down to where he could see them. Apparently, there was more wolves than himself intruding on the brute’s territory. He stayed where he was watching as a little wolf burst into the clearing and landing in between to faes. He waited to see how the situation played out, though someone was sure to see him. His eyes would probably give him away first.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:47 am

Diablo watched as if the scene was in slow motion. Clyde sliding between the sisters, getting nipped at, and then being pulled by his lead. He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. He nodded his head at Slade, "don't worry about it and welcome." When Titan spoke to him, he turned his head to face him and smiled, "you may stay as long as you like." He knew that the pack probably didn't want to stay long, but just n case they changed their minds, it would be a nice addiction to the family he was starting to form. Thinking about family made him miss Fireflower, but when he turned to see the wolf behind him, it was the male type. A soft sigh escaped from his lips as he looked back at the others.

Slade looked at the three males. They were all different from each other, but two of them had some striking resemblances. But he couldn't help but to look at the beautiful Taos. When he realized she had butterfly wings, he instantly thought about trouble for Clyde. It had taken the pup years to get over the fact that Slade had wings, so he could only imagine how long it would take the pup to get over butterfly style. Slade stood tall and expanded his wings for just a moment, trying to impress the female. It seemed that the group was relaxed, so he walked over to Taos and softly spoke to her, "hello, my name is Slade and might I say that your wings are incredibly beautiful."

Clyde, even though he got snapped on by the female, he still wanted to talk to them. His tail was wagging with joy as he slowly walked over to them. His chest was puffed up and ears were relaxed, but he was trying his best to impress them both. "Hey, I'm Clyde and you two are gorgeous!" he barked. "Might I also mention how beautiful your teeth are," he said as he looked over at Mina.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 am

"Thank you, alpha," Titan said respectfully. Glancing towards his pack, he knew that they would be entertained by the male, so he decided to make his move. "If you don't mind, I would like to hunt. I shall share any kill with all," he promised. Taking a few steps towards the forest, he paused and then barked to the shy wolf, "Firechaser, while the teenagers flirt, would you care to hunt with me?" Despite the wording, it wasn't a request, and he knew that Firechaser was smart enough to pick up on that.

Firechaser wanted to say no, but just as he couldn't escape, he couldn't deny him that. Swallowing back his treppidation, he nodded slowly and took a few steps after Titan. When the huge, black wolf began walking again, he followed wordlessly. On the edge of the forest, he paused to cast one last glance back at the other wolves, but he said nothing. He wasn't surprised when Titan darted off, and only sped after him, matching his pace.

Mina laughed sweetly at Clyde's reply. Flashing her teeth again, she licked her sister's cheek and answered, "Well, aren't you a gentle man? Thank you." Shifting so that her head was over Ani's neck and she could look at him more easily, she added, [b]"You're a handsome one too. Take care of that face and manner and you might get a mate." Her eyes grew narrowed as she leaned forward and whispered something to Ani.

Ani laughed at her sister's reply and shifted to press back into her. With another laugh, softer this time, she told the male, "We're Ani and Mina. Our brother Titan is the one that just crept off. Taos is currently seducing your bossman." The introduction was spoken in a rich, rolling voice. Her nose caught the scent of another wolf, but at that point, she was uncertain who belonged there and who didn't. Since Mina was relaxed, she decided not to worry about it. Of course, she didn't realize her sister couldn't smell anything since her nose was pressed into her fur.

Taos watched the magnificent wings unfurl and found herself awestruck. It was rare to not be a freak. Well, maybe they were still freaks, but there were at least two of them. Not all of the staring would be pointed at her. It was a dark thought, but she couldn't help feeling the slightest bit hopeful about that. "Taos," she answered softly when he introduced himself. Her wings fluttered, a sign of embarrassment, and she added, "Yours are...breath taking."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:00 am

Diablo smiled as he noticed the group making friends and getting together. He watched as Firechaser walked off with the other male. He was anxious to leave Firechaser out of his sight, but their conversation seemed to be important. All he could think about was Fireflower and her safety. But something wasn't right. He smelled all of their scents, but there was a new one. He walked around behind the group until he came across a lone brute. As he approached the newcomer, he was quiet and just cleared his throat. When the male turned his head in surprise, he smiled and greeted him, "hello, may I help you?"

Slade smiled at her and bowed before her. "No need to be embarrassed miss Taos. So where do you and your family hail from?" he asked with a sweet voice. His eyes never left her. Her coat was beautiful, her eyes were amazing, and her wings were gorgeous. Any feelings he felt before he met her, whether they be hungry, thirsty, tired, or whatever was no longer on his mind.

Clyde was in love with both Mina and Ani. Well, at least he thought it was love. He had never sen such beautiful faes before. He couldn't pick between the two, so he would try to have them both. "Awww don't thank me for your good looks. Ohhh seducing? What's that? I wanna do that!" The puppy was sure coming out in him right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next