Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 Vanya210

Vanya hummed in understanding, his eyes already drifting shut. He fell into a light doze rather quickly, much to his surprise. His dreams drifted taking him anywhere and everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 am

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 4ad1d7de
Nico was already on his way back with a big picnic basket in hand. The cook had made a fairly big lunch, consisting mostly of two huge sandwiches. Also packed were a few apples and strawberries, an apple pie, a loaf of bread and small bowl of rice. A handful or two of carrots and radishes were wrapped in a cloth. Various utensils were also packed at the bottom. He walked down the halls, his boots echoing against the stone walls. He opened his room, and didn't see Vanya. At first, he was curious, but he walked around the bed and saw the purple-haired boy sleeping peacefully on his bed. Nico smiled and set the picnic basket on the floor next to the bed, and decided what he should do.

At first, he wanted to be mean and jump up on the bed to wake Vanya up. Seeing him sleep so peacefully, though, killed that urge. He stared at him for a moment longer. He climbed onto the bed on his hands and knees and leaned over him before shaking his shoulder. He didn't feel like scaring him awake today, so he decided to be nice. He whispered loudly, "Vanyaaa~". He smiled down as he shook him gently, "Wakey, wakey~".

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 am

Vanya woke when the bed dipped with Nicolaus's weight. A hand touched his shoulder and shook him. Moaning in protest he flipped over so his back was facing the prince, trying to fall back into the dream he suddenly couldn't recall.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 am

When Vanya turned over, Nico grinned. "Aww, Vanya..." he started, "Don't you want to come play with me in the meadow today?" He lightly rubbed Vanya's shoulder to emphasize the question, grinning at Vanya's stubborn behavior. He wasn't quite the people person, but he knew he was good at flirting and general pervertedness. He usually tried to keep a leash on himself, but he felt he didn't have to do so around Vanya.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 am

Vanya moaned and scooted away, trying to ignore the suggestive tone in the other's voice. "What do you mean by play?" he inquired, slipping his head beneath the blankets. He was awake, he just liked playing games.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 am

Nico smiled at Vanya's question, "Oh, you know. Play. Run around, climb stuff, get dirty. Things boys do together." He shrugged half-heartedly and drew small patterns on Vanya's back while he tucked his head under the blankets. He couldn't help but grin wider.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:06 am

Vanya relaxed at the soothing motion, shivering at the mention of 'what boys do together'. He could imagine a lot of dirty meanings to that phrase. Deciding to save himself from the seductive ton, he popped out of the blankets and tackled the prince. "You're not a boy any more, prince." he whispered as he pinned the other down, not finding it as hard to hold him there. Giggling, he ran across the room to the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:11 am

He frowned when Vanya said he wasn't a boy anymore. "Hey... I'm the prince, I can be whatever I want to be!" He huffed and got up off the bed. Nico followed him to the fireplace, and cornered Vanya so he was between the stone and himself. He put his arms to the side of Vanya's head and whispered, "Are you ready for... lunch?" He smiled as he thought again about it. Today was pretty sunny, and he hadn't eaten yet. It would probably take them thirty minutes to get to his meadow. He grinned down at Vanya again, "I promise it will be very, very delicious~"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 am

Vanya blushed as he was cornered and he tried to shrink into the stonework. The mention of lunch accompanied by the smile made Vanya take it the wrong way, which made his face go even redder. He stuttered an agreement before looking up at Nicolaus. He didn't think about his next move. He wouldn't have done it if he had thought about it. He pressed his lips against Nicolaus's for a quick chaste kiss. He pulled back and mentally cursed himself, wishing to god that his face would return back to it's normal pale color.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 am

Nico was surprised, to say the least. He hadn't been expecting that. The kiss was so quick and light, he almost questioned if it had actually happened or not. However, he knew it did because of the color of Vanya's face. Unfortunately, Nico's probably matched. He let his arms fall to his side, not really knowing what to make of it. "What?" He's not used to people kissing him. Usually, he starts it. It hurt his brain to think of why he could have done that. He couldn't really like him. Nobody really liked Nico, he was the prince! He frowned, then smiled again, choosing to ignore it, at least for now. It would probably be better for the both of them if they ate first before thinking, at least that's how he thought. "Ahh..." The blush was still on his face, but he ignored that, too, "Lunch?"

He turned away from Vanya, mostly to hide his blush, but also to get the picnic basket they had abandoned. "Let's go! This meadow is pretty amazing!" He knew Vanya would be following behind him. He picked up the picnic basket, and left the room with Vanya behind him. Nico hasn't looked at him straight since the kiss, but he did make sure the boy was following. They left the castle without interruptions, and made their way through a very nearby forest. The ground was pretty unsteady in this untamed part of the forest, so he reached behind him to hold Vanya's hand. He didn't want him falling and hurting himself. He helped him when he needed it, but thankfully they made it to the meadow safely.

The meadow wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either. It was filled with many different colors of flowers that came up just above the ankle. It was painted yellow with small splotches of pinks, purples, greens, and white. At the end of the oblong-shaped meadow, there was a huge tree. The trunk was thick and dark, and had several thick branches within reaching distance. It spread out and made a wonderful shade tree. Nico turned around and told Vanya, "Told you so~" He spun around and ran towards the tree before plopping down in the shade and gently sitting the basket beside it. He lay on the ground and rested for a moment, catching his breath from the short but fast run.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:49 am

Vanya couldn't deny the pain he felt in his heart. He also couldn't deny the relief he felt as the other blew it off as nothing. Smiling, he followed Nicolaus taking the hand as they made their way through a difficult part of the forest. Vanya had never been this far into the forest, though he trusted Nicolaus, he couldn't stop the sliver of fear that they would become lost. Before long they reached the meadow and Nicolaus was hyper. Smiling, happy that it wasn't his turn to be hyper this day, he watched Nicolaus run off to a large tree. Shaking his head he took off after his taller friend. His breathing came in soft pants as he drew closer to the tree.

"Let's eat first." his stomach growled as if on cue. Smiling off the embarrassment, he fell to the ground, wincing as his head hit the ground. "I wonder how many death glares I would get if we switched positions for a day."
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Nico sat up when Vanya mentioned food. He pulled the basked closer in between them, and flipped it open. He pulled out his sandwich, and took a great big bite from it and moaned from the flavor. "Man... that cook sure knows how to cook..." It had everything he liked on it, onions, black olives, ham, and lots of other stuff. Most importantly, no lettuce. Nico really, really didn't like lettuce for some reason.

He sat back against the tree, and listened to Vanya. He laughed at what he said, "Don't kid yourself. I bet you'd make a better prince then I do, any day." He was sure of that much. Vanya was so much more polite, and he seemed to do what people told him too. Nico however, wasn't too good at talking to people without threatening them, flirting with them, offending them, or bargaining with them. When he didn't want to do something at all, he simply didn't do it.

[[ sorry, that kind of sucked. :c ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:36 am

Vanya took a sandwich from the basket, leaning against the tree as he ate. His gaze went to the sky, admiring the way the clouds looked fluffy and white against the beautiful blue. He let out a small laugh at Nicolaus.

"I know I would" He said jokingly, sticking his tongue out after he had swallowed his food, "But I don't think I could be leader of a country. I don't enforce things well enough."

((DX Mine sucks as well so who cares, this is for our amusement.))
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:32 am

Nico smiled when Vanya joked with him, "You don't really have to enforce anything. That's what guards are for. All you have to do is tell everybody else what to do." Nico shrugged. That was really it, basically. Everything else was a finer detail of that.

He sighed and rubbed his stomach, already nearly finished with the sandwich. Nico shoved his hand in the basket and pulled a fresh radish and popped it whole into his mouth, 'cause his cheek to poof out like a squirrel.

[[ sorry again, major suck this time. ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:53 am

"True" he ate quietly for a bit, finishing almost all of his sandwich, before putting the rest back in the basket. He watched as Nicolaus stuffed a whole radish in his mouth, puffing his cheeks out much like a squirrel. Vanya tried to keep his laughter internal, failing, as he rolled on the grass giggling. He finally caught his breath, wiping the small tear that threatened to roll down his cheek. "Why are you so adorable? It's not right. Shouldn't I be doing that? Wait....do not make me look like a squirrel or chipmunk."

(((T_T this feels so fail)))
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 am

Nico was confused for a second, before he realized what Vanya was laughing at. He rolled his eyes exaggeratedly, and chomped down on the radish, finishing it also in a few bites.

"Yeah," he started, "You should look like a squirrel, too!" Nico grabbed a few radishes and held them out to Vanya, but snatched them back before popping another one in his mouth. With a mouth full of radish he said "You're already adorable anyways". When he finished eating the radish he stuck his tongue out at Vanya.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Vanya pushed the radishes away, not having any like for the vegetable. He giggled shaking his head as he reached for the water they had brought with them. "I am adorable." he said with a joking narcissist tone. "What are we going to do after the picnic?" He tried thinking of something they hadn't done before. Dancing, he wondered if he could convince Nicolaus to dance with him. He blushed slightly at the idea. Archery, the image of Nicolaus's arms around him showing him the proper position deepened the blush. Writing? He had gotten better, but there was always the phrase practice makes perfect. Again the thought of physical contact wasn't appealing to his nerves at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Nico stood up when Vanya asked where they were going next. He stretched his legs, then bent forward and grabbed a handful of the flowers. Sniffing one, he said, "Wanna go shopping?" He hesitantly bit off the top of the flower, and winced when the bitter flavor hit his tounge. He still ate it, but didn't eat the rest. "Ugh. One of the trappers told me most flowers are edible. These certainly aren't tasty."

Nico turned towards Vanya, "Here," and handed the rest of the flowers to Vanya, "You can have them." He winked before quickly turning away towards the field again. "So, shopping yes? Or shopping no? We can buy whatever you want, of course."

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 am

Vanya kept his gaze on Nicolaus stood, giggling as the other ate a flower. The disgusted look was priceless and he wished he could have been able to paint it. Then the other mentioned shopping. "What would we go shopping for though? I've always wanted a puppy, but I don't think your parent's would be too happy. Hey, do you think we could buy candy?" He wasn't sure why he had the sudden urge for candy, but he wanted to be super hyper.

(((T_T Fail)))
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Nico smiled, opening his mouth to say something, but he stopped before the words got out. He grinned and quickly changed his mind, "Oh sure, we can buy some candy. As much candy as you want. As long as you promise to get me some chocolate, too." He winked as he finished.

"Well, come on, Vanya." He began walking, completely forgetting about the picnic basket as a plan formed in his head. They walked for about an hour, getting to the main part of the village. Thank god it was nice out today, with a cool breeze that seemed to come by every so often, especially when the sun was getting particularly hot. When they got to the city, Nico buttoned his shirt up, and began looking around.

"Okay, I think the Candy shop is over there. You go and pick out whatever you want. I have to go... run an errand." He stared at Vanya for a bit, hoping he'd agree to splitting up for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Vanya smiled, quickly packing their lunch and following the prince. He noticed the far away look in Nicolaus's eyes, but didn't comment. Instead, he chattered away as they made their way to town. When Nicolaus said he had to run an errand, Vanya paused, not sure whether he liked the idea of splitting up. He nodded, waved by and headed towards the candy shop. There were other children there along with adults. Vanya felt slightly out of place, even though his clothes were just as nice. He ignored the stares cast his way, even though they lasted only moments.

His eyes widened at the selection before him. He made sure to grab chocolate for Nicolaus, before grabbing hard candies for himself along with a few lollipops. He sighed when he paid for it all and began to wonder if he should wait for Nicolaus or not. He smiled as he walked to a tree that was close by to wait for the prince. Vanya wondered what the prince was doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 am

Nico stared after Vanya, squinting his eyes as he got further, until he turned around a corner and he couldn't see him any longer. Then he started power-walking towards where he thought the pet shop was. He didn't know why, but he really wanted to get him a puppy for some reason. He started thinking it would be very adorable to see the boy play with the puppy and couldn't stop a grin from spreading over his face. But when he started paying attention a second later he realized there was no way a pet shop would be in the area he is now. He frowned and turned around back towards the center of the town, and finally had to ask somebody for directions.

He thanked the citizen and took off before he got a chance to look too hard at Nico. He made it to the pet shop, which turns out it wasn't that far away to begin with. He looked through the window and saw nothing immediately spectacular. He stepped through the open door and looked around before seeing something that made his spine tingle. Now Nico being as he was, he was very connected with nature. He had lived in many neighboring countries villages and tribes for a while, living within Nature herself. His mind never got rid of the natural fear when other predators were around, and that's exactly what this was. He knew he didn't have to fear the pup, as it was just a puppy and hadn't been raised to kill yet. But he knew it wasn't just a mutt. This was a pure blooded wolf.

He stared at the shop owner and wondered what kind of man would take a pup from it's mother, before asking the man for more information on it. "Hello, Sir. Can you tell me more about this pup?" The man stared at him for a second, but answered, "Ah, yes. We found him abandoned not too far out of town. We think somebody's bitch ran away and gave birth outside of town, but died somehow." The man shrugged, "We have no idea what kind of pup it is, though." Nico frowned. He stared at it for a moment, petting it idly. It seemed friendly enough, and if it was raised in a friendly environment it wouldn't be feral anyways. Heck, it may even make a good guard dog. He stared at it a moment longer, before turning back towards the man. "How much do you want for this pup?"

About half an hour later Nico walked out of the petshop with the wolf pup on a thick leather collar and leash. He walked through town, making his way to where he knew the candy shop was. The pup was wagging his tail, sniffing the ground and the people the passed him. He certainly was very curious, Nico noted. As they were nearing the candy shop, Nico noticed Vanya sitting under a tree. He smiled, and lead the dog over towards the tree, and when it got there, naturally, it started sniffing at Vanya's hands and feet, wagging it's tail all the while.

[[ Sorry for the super long post. I got carried away~ > O <;; ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 am

Vanya sighed, leaning his head against the tree. The warm weather was relaxing, the breeze not too cold yet cool enough to make the hot sun bearable. The shade was another added perk. The darkness was always considered evil yet it wasn't the darkness that was evil, it was those who dwelled within that were evil. There was evil in the light as well, it was just well hidden within everything. It's poison already seeping through human minds.

Throughly depressed by that thought, Vanya munched on one of the candies he had bought, the peppermint flavor cascading over his taste buds. Sighing happily, Vanya let out a girlish yelp of surprise as something warm licked his hand. Tiny paws pressed against his arm and side as the puppy crawled up onto his chest. Sputtering in surprise, and being licked in the face, Vanya set the puppy on the ground. He quickly wiped his face off before looking up. He smiled as he saw Nicolaus.

"Where'd you find the puppy?" He asked, turning his attention to said puppy. He patted his legs, indicating for the puppy to come here, and smiled as it ran into his lap. He laughed as he was licked again, his hand petting the small thing. "He's so cute. What's his name?"

Vanya looked up as the puppy promptly used his lap as a bed. That's when he remembered the chocolate. He dug the chocolate from the bottom and held it out towards the prince. "Here's your candy. I didn't forget you." He said with a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 am

Nico grinned as he watched Vanya play with the puppy for a while. "Ah, the pet store. And he doesn't have a name yet. I thought it'd be nice to let you decide anyways." Nico smiled again, watching the puppy climb all over Vanya. Then Vanya held out some chocolate for him. Nico's smile widened, "I'm glad you didn't forget about me~" he said with a wink. He pocketed the candy so he could savor it later.

"Well, come on. We should go back to the castle before it gets too much later." Nico offered his hand to Vanya, and helped him up. Then, Nico, Vanya, and the new puppy all headed to the castle.

[[ sorry that was lame. You can do a mini-timeskip to them already being at the castle and playing with the puppy or whatever. :P ]]

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:29 am

Vanya's eyes widened as he lifted the puppy up on hind legs. He had a puppy! A happy squeal escaped his lips, causing the puppy to yip, wag it's tail, and try to lick him. A happy smile stayed on his face as he set the puppy down and hugged Nicolaus.

"Thank you." He whispered before turning and ruffling the puppy's fur. He followed Nicolaus through the town, all the while thinking of a name. Vanya realized that the sun had set quite a bit, the enjoyment of the day making it seem The walk through town went quicker than Vanya realized and soon they were in his room. "Ah~ I don't know what to call him." Vanya whined falling backwards on the floor, laughing as the puppy came to lick him on the face.

Vanya sat up and looked up at Nicolaus, a serious expression on his face. "I had fun today. Hug me?" Vanya stretched his arms out wondering if the prince would hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: