Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

I want this to be romance, however, I want fluff nothing more until later in. Also, since it has happened quite often to me, I would rather you read over and see if you like my style of writing. It's pointless if you don't like how I write.

(((OOC: The plot for this runs along the lines of our characters go to school in a sort of sort of Castle age period. The difference between that world and our own during this period, is they have the technology and choose not to use it. Only the filthy rich have technology. Those lower have the standardized indoor plumbing. Those of middle class have electricity. Every child is allowed to attend school if they so wish until middle school. After middle school they have to pay a fee of 20 coins. Coins are hard to come by for those in the lower class. Coins are silver with the crest of the king engraved on them. My character is able to attend past middle school and to High school on scholarships along with odd jobs he finds. He is constantly bullied because of his low status. Your character has just come back from studying in a different country. You walk in on one of the bullying sessions and it starts from there. Your character can be any race ranging from human to whatever you can think of. He must also be the King(if old enough) or the prince. You'll use my character's social status as blackmail to keep him close or whatever you want, just a good blackmail excuse please Very Happy))))

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) Anime-boy

Vanya stretched as the chilly dawn air woke him from sleep. Darkness still clouded the room, the rays of the sun yet to shine over the mountains. Vanya stood from his mat on the ground, a thin fleece blanket falling to the ground. The room swayed slightly as his groggy mind fought off sleepiness. He made his way towards the bathroom, grabbing a few pieces of firewood along the way for his bath. Wind howled around the house, slipping through the cracks in the stone to brush against his quickly chilling skin. Shivering, Vanya hurried to the bathroom and started the fire. He rubbed his hands together as the fire slowly grew before reaching up to turn the water flow on. Fascinated as water flowed from a faucet in the wall into the tub, Vanya reached out yelping when ice water hit his hand.

’You would have thought the Sec would figure out a way to make the water warm on its way here instead of making us freeze to death waiting for it to warm regularly.’ he thought bitterly as he jerked his hand back towards the warmth of the fire.

Finally, the water warmed enough for Vanya to strip and slide in. Gasping as warmth surrounded his freezing frame; Vanya grabbed the spring-scented soap and began to wash yesterday’s dirt and grime away from his body and hair. Rays of sunlight streamed through the tiny window as Vanya dried and dressed for school.

He ate at school, his scholarship paying for everything that pertained to school. Vanya had little friends because of this along with his status. People avoided him due to his low status, only interacting with him to bully him.

Vanya shook his head, sending water droplets flinging from his hair as he walked up the path towards the school. The familiar stone building loomed over the houses beside it. The school was two stories, the upper floor holding the classrooms while the first held the lounge, cafeteria, and teacher’s courters.

A small buzz of chatter surrounded him as he walked through the school doors. Books were scattered across tables as students finished late homework and ate breakfast. Vanya walked towards an empty table, to stop as the “jocks” started towards him. The leader jerked his head towards the restrooms. Vanya clutched his books closer to him but followed the bullies into the restroom.

“Your homework” Vanya reached into a folder pulling out three sheets of paper, each with a different handwriting style. His hands shook as he held the paper out, tension filled his limbs. The sound of paper being shuffled filled the 3 stall restroom.

“You’ve really outdone yourself this time, commoner. However, that’s not what we want.” Vanya let out a yelp as his back connected with cold stone. His books scattered across the floor as he dropped them, hands holding his in a strong grip.

“Let me go!” he practically shouted, his legs lashing out. He heard one of his assaulters grunt as his foot connected with body.

“Hold his feet, damn it.” Fear gave him strength as he struggled harder. He heard them curse once more before he couldn’t move his legs or arms. Cold lips latched onto his own, a tongue forced its way into his mouth. He bit down, not hard enough to severe but enough to cause the jerk on top of him to jerk back.

“You little bastard” Vanya smiled bitterly up at the jerk, gasping as his head snapped to the side as a hand slapped him. Vanya glared up at his soon to be rapist and screamed. “Fuck”

A hand covered his mouth, quickly replaced by a gag. Vanya felt the sting of tears as he continued to scream through the gag in hope someone might hear him. Cold hands roamed his body as his shirt came off. His screams increased in volume as he felt the draw string to his pants come undone.

“Hey, what do you want?” Vanya didn’t open his tightly shut eyes to see who the new comer was.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) Boy2-2
Nicolaus was lost. He had just returned from a neighboring country, but before that he had been in several more. His parent's had wanted him to get proper amounts of exposure to foreigners, so he would become a proper ruler. He hadn't been to this school in a long, long time, even though his parents technically owned the place, but he had to use the restroom. He had gotten caught up on his way to school this morning. You see, over the course of his stays in those countries he usually chose to live among the commoners, choosing to see their way of life, not the royals. While he was there, he became defensive of them, realizing most of the royals were harsh against them, but the worst of all were the lords, dukes, and other upper-class citizens. Nico ended up gaining a sort of heroic personality after staying with the commoners, so he was extremely defensive of them.
This morning proved just that. A boy was going to get his pinky cut off because he was stealing a piece of bread for his sister. Nico had walked by just in time, and the boy's pinky was saved. He told the shopkeeper that he should be ashamed of himself for trying to starve and maim a child, but the shopkeeper scoffed at him. Nico payed for the boy's bread, and the boy ran off without a word. Nico didn't need a thank you, though. But he was rushed in getting to school, and now he had to use the bathroom. He couldn't find it for the life of him, though. He looked everywhere until somebody finally pointed him in the right direction. Nico bowed in a thank you, and took off, speed walking to the restroom.
He ran in, expecting it to be empty, but he was in for an unpleasant surprise. There was a boy being harassed by several others. He had a makeshift gag in his mouth and the boy who was pressing him against the wall was undoing his pants. Nico frowned, trying not to be violent. The man asked him what he wanted, so Nico responded, "I want your disgusting bodies out of this room." The man scoffed making a motion with his hand saying 'make me'. Nico grimaced, then stepped forwards and punched the man square in the jaw, sending him to the floor. Nico looked down at the man, "Get your pitiful asses out of here before I send for you to get executed." The man got up and looked like he was going to hit back, but his goons grabbed him and took off. Nico turned towards the boy that was being harassed, and bent down. "Are you alright, boy?"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) Anime-10

Vanya slid to the ground as the newcomer punched the males away from him. His mind remained in a daze until pale eyes appeared before him. He pressed his body closer to the cold wall, if that were possible.

"I'm fine. Thank you for your help." Vanya sat forward on his legs and bowed, his violet hair falling in front of his face. Tentively he reached out and grabbed his shirt, wrapping it around him not bothering to button it as he reached for his books. "I'm sorry to have bothered you. Is there anything you need help with?"

(((Sorry it's so short, but they are talking and I didn't want to control your charrie)))

Last edited by Irrui on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) 84ada2a1
Still kneeling in front of the boy, Nico sighed, "There is nothing I need right now." He leaned over without a second thought and buttoned the boy's shirt for him, since how either he seemed to forget about it, or didn't care enough. "Are you alright, honestly? I can get rid of them if you want me to, people like that don't deserve the wealth they were blessed with."

Nico stood up and popped the knuckles of the fist he had just used. He ran his hand through his hair, frustrated that the men had gotten away without proper punishment, and totally forgetting about his previous need. He looked down at the purple-haired boy and frowned, "Let me help you up," he said, reaching his hand out towards the boy.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

"I'm....I'm alright." Vanya hesitated as he heard the male offer to get rid of his almost rapists wealth. Only a few children at the school had enough power to do so, which meant his savior wasn't just some snotty ass rich kid. Vanya sighed and dropped what little books he had grabbed.

"I'm sorry, but would you mind telling me who you are? I don't mind being in debt to someone, much as it annoys me. However, I'd like to know who I owe." Vanya held up a hand to silence any protest, whether any were coming or not. "I know you say you don't want anything, but it goes against my nature to just let you save me then walk away without paying you. I can cook, though I'm sure your used to much more extravagant things."

Vanya tapped his head as he tried to think of other things, his mind going blank.

"Ah, I hate when I can't think of things when I really need to. Hey, has the first bell rang?" his fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, seemingly taking forever to just finish one. "Huh, maybe I'm not quite as fine as I claimed. Oh, are you alright? I mean your hand, is it alright?"

Vanya grabbed the males hand, checking it over for injury, forgetting about classes.

Last edited by Irrui on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Nico stared at the boy for a while when he asked him who he was. He listened to his explanation of why he asked, and didn't answer yet. He knew he should tell the boy, but he didn't really want him to start getting apologetic or something. He thought he would have recognized him almost right away, but not many people outside his home has seen him since he was just a child. He frowned at the boy rambling, wondering if he was somehow more nervous.

Finally he was quiet and started messing with Nico's hand, which felt better now that he had popped it. He slowly pulled his hand away, and stared at him for a moment longer, deciding he should just be honest with the boy. "I... I'm the prince. Nicolaus." He thought about what the boy said earlier, about his payment. He wasn't sure what he could do about that, he didn't really want anything. Not for himself anyways. He looked around the bathroom, and noted that it could be in better shape. The walls had thin cracks running up and down it, and even the window leading outside had mysterious smudges on it. The bathroom smelled wrong, but they always did. His frown deepened as he looked around. "For payment, you can come stay with me," Nico decided that the boy didn't deserve to live in a place like this, so he would be staying with him, acting as a house keeper of sorts. "You will stay with me and help me take care of my rooms."

He looked down at the boy, hoping it didn't sound too frightening or forceful. He didn't want to scare the boy into it, but if he could help an innocent, then he would do what he could. Even if it involved 'kidnapping' of sorts.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Vanya's eyes widened in shock at the request, his shirt thrust from his mind. He was quite certain if he had been drinking anything he would have spit it back out.

"Y..You.....You're the prince!? I thought he, I mean you were studying abroad. Wait, I can't live with you at the palace. What about my house? My parents will be worried if my house is suddenly empty, or in habited by someone other than me. I mean ....... if it's what you really want ......then I don't oppose, but I do have to tell my parents before I go with you." Vanya could feel the slight blush on his face, and it annoyed him. 'Wait, aren't I supposed to bow?'

Vanya ran his hands through his hands, flustered. He had been around rich people but never royalty. How was he supposed to know what to do! A bell rang, jolting Vanya from his internal rant.

"Ah, crap I'm going to be late. Oh do you know where you class is?" Vanya spoke as he finished his shirt half way and began gathering the rest of his books. He stood, and offered a hand down to the prince. "My name is Vanya by the way."

Last edited by Irrui on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Nico sighed. He wanted to mention that he was studying abroad- as in, he wasn't any more. He wanted to mention that it didn't matter if he was the prince, or if his parents didn't want him to leave. He wanted to mention he didn't care about the bell, but apparently the boy- now known as Vanya to him- did care about the bell and his classes.

"Uhh..." he started lamely, "I don't know where my classes are. I'm really here to observe more then learn from the teachers, but..." he shrugged. Nico wasn't sure why his parents really wanted him to go here suddenly, but he didn't care to complain. He figured it was time to observe his own kingdom instead of others.

He pulled a crumpled list of classes his parent's had given him, and handed it to Vanya, figuring he'd know it better then himself. "This is what my parent's told me to do. Might you know any of them...?" Nico scratched the back of his head absently.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Vanya gazed at the paper then back at the prince, Nico, then he bust out laughing. His books pressed painfully into his stomach as he pressed them closer to him.

"I'm sorry, but the irony. You just need to follow me, we have the same classes. Come on, the teachers won't yell at you, however, I'm a different story." Old bitterness crept out towards the end, as he grabbed Nico's hand without thinking pulling him towards the astrology classroom. Luckily the second bell hadn't sounded yet, most of the students not in yet. It was then Vanya realized he was holding Nico's hand. "Oh, sorry I didn't realize...I...I'm sorry."

Turning from Nico, Vanya let out a breath.

"My seat is towards the back if you want to sit beside me. I feel I should warn you though. You won't make any friends if you stay around me." Vanya smiled a little before walking towards the back window.

Last edited by Irrui on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 pm

He smiled when Vanya started laughing, but it quickly turned into a frown. "I won't let them yell at you. It's not fair." He followed the boy as he pulled him towards the right direction, when suddenly he let it go.

Nico couldn't help but grin when he apologized for holding his hand, but didn't say anything, as he was already in the classroom. He followed Vanya to the back of the classroom and ignored the teacher, he really didn't want them to make a fuss about Nico being here, and he desperately hoped they just wouldn't recognize him. "As a prince, I don't make any friends anyhow. Everyone is too intimidated." He sat down in a seat next to Nico, and stared at him for a second before turning to look around the classroom.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Vanya turned his gaze away from the window when he heard Nico's voice close to him.

"Yeah, I can understand why people would be intimidated but you don't seem that scary really." He smiled as he laid his head down on his clasped hands in front of him. He let out a small chuckle as a thought occurred to him that he voiced. "Then again, you could always be hiding your true personality from me."

Vanya let his hands slid out from under his head, which slid down his arms to rest on his forearms. He kept his gaze on the prince, studying the other's white hair. It was beautiful, not that he would admit it. He didn't need the added stress if people found out he liked guys.

"Just out of curiosity, but our arrangements, would I be going today after school?" Hair slid down to partially cover his face, obscuring his left eye.

Last edited by Irrui on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 am

Nico grinned when Vanya mentioned a 'true personality', but didn't say anything. He couldn't resist. He did have a more un-princely side, of course, but he liked to pretend in public. When he asked him when he would be going home with him, Nico turned back towards the boy. He didn't really think about that part too much.

"I would like it if you did, but I understand if you want to wait. You might have items to pick up and what not." He shrugged and tried not to stare at the purple-haired boy for too long. He didn't want him to think he liked him. Besides, they hadn't known each other long enough to like each other, right? Nico was about to serious start thinking of the logic behind that, before he told himself to shut up. No use making his brain work more then it needed to.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm

"No actually I don't have many items that can't be replaced. The only thing that had been important to me was stolen when I first came to school." Vanya closed his eyes as he tucked the hair behind his ear.

Noise filled the room as more and more students filled into the room. The second bell had not rung yet, but Vanya was sure it was going too soon. The teacher sat at his desk, impatiently tapping his foot against the wood desk in front of him. Finally, the bell rang, and the last of the students filed into the room.

“Alright class, I’ll collect homework.” Vanya twitched at the teacher’s deep nasally voice. He did not know why but the sound irritated him. The teacher was one of the few who treated Vanya as an equal.

Vanya sat up handing the teacher his paper. The teacher paused to look over Vanya’s paper and smiled.

“You did a very nice job, Vanya.” The teacher didn’t wait for a reply and turned towards Nico. “You must be the new student. Unfortunately, we don’t have any more books. Would you be willing to share with anyone?”

Vanya turned his gaze towards the window, curiosity killing him. He refused to look at Nico though, he didn’t want to seem infatuated with the prince. Though it was hard not to be, his eyes were beautiful and matched nicely with his soft looking hair. Vanya gave himself a mental shake and focused on the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Nico looked frustrated, "What was stolen from you?" But students were already piling into the classroom, and the teacher was already walking around the classroom. He didn't like the thought of people being mean to Vanya, so he watched the teacher closely.

When the teacher looked at him, he made sure he didn't look like he was suspicious. At the mention of books, Nico just shook his head, "It's okay, I'm fine with sharing with Vanya. That is, if it's okay with him." He looked at Vanya sideways, and wondered if he would be okay with it.

He saw the boy staring out the window, and wondered briefly if there was something interesting out the window, but he looked away. Nico stared at the teacher and wondered if he would have anything else to say to them, or if he'd just go on to other students.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

“It’s fine with me.” Vanya piped up and watched the teacher walk off to collect the other student’s homework. Vanya reached over and pulled Nico’s desk over. A little bar connected the chair so the chair moved with the desk. The desk screeched against the stone floor, causing everyone to turn their head. “What? We have to share a book; doesn’t it make sense to have the desks together to share?”

Vanya reached down for his book, setting it on the crack between the desks. He quickly reached back down for his quill and parchment. He then split the book open to the correct page and sighed. School was going to become harder. Especially when the prince wasn’t around. Surely the prince wouldn’t be around all the time. Vanya blushed as a perverted thought ran through his head. He quickly put his head on the desk with a soft thunk, his eyes closing slowly as he drifted off.

“Vanya, no sleeping in my class.” Vanya jerked awake and nodded.

’Damn how long was I asleep?’ Vanya rubbed his eyes to wake up more.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Nico grinned when the boy started pulling the desk towards him, trying to stand up a little so it would be easier. He watched as the boy set the book on their desk and turned it to the right page. He looked over it, but realized he already knew most of it.

When Nico turned towards Vanya, the boy was sound asleep with his head on the desk. He smiled at the boy softly and let him sleep, taking the paper and quill from him. He took notes for him just to pass the time. He only hoped the boy would be able to read his handwriting, as he often got complaints that he wrote too fancy. He tried to write a little less, but it still looked... well, pretty.

The boy was only asleep for 20 minutes or so- maybe 30 at most- but it was too long for the teacher. Nico grimaced when the man came over, and tried to tell him that he'd wake the boy up, but the teacher was already waking him up. Nico sighed, and looked over the boy again. He'd looked so sweet when he was sleeping, he'd probably have trouble waking him up anyways. He looked so calm and peaceful, he'd have let him sleep.

Nico placed the notes he took in front of Vanya, "Here. This is what we mostly went over in class today." While he took the note for Vanya, he'd also been taking his own, studying the teacher's methods and the way the students responded. He also made sure to note if the teacher did things he shouldn't have. He sighed, at least this teacher only seemed like an ass, but he didn't actually offend students.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Vanya looked up and smiled his thanks, his mind still entangled in the vines of sleep. He turned his gaze to the notes the prince set in front of him. His eyes widened at the beautiful script before him.

“Wow~ your handwriting….It’s beautiful, defiantly better than mine.” He poked the parchment with envy. His handwriting had never been the best; however, it had only gotten worse when the higher up had decided it would be fun to slam his hand with the toilet lid.

Vanya looked at the writing and frowned. He couldn’t read most of it, but he liked a challenge. He refused to let written words get the better of him. He didn’t have time to start as the bell rang for the next class. Vanya stood and waited for Nico to rise before showing him to the archery class, which was outside.

“You’re probably already good at this, as are most other of the higher class. I have a little trouble, but I’ve gotten better. You’re probably tired of hearing me ramble, I’ll be quiet now.” Vanya smiled as the warmth of the rising sun washed over his body. “Oh, and this class we don’t really have a teacher any more. They died after the first few weeks and the school has yet to find a new teacher. We can do whatever after we practice first.”
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 am

Nico smiled at the compliment, "It's only that great because I had to take classes for it." He chuckled lightly, still believing it was a ridiculous practice. "If you can't read it feel free to ask, and I'll read it back to you," Nico said with a smile in his eyes.

Unfortunately, the bell rang before Nico had more time to inadvertently flirt with the Vanya. He sighed, but stood up and followed Vanya to the next class, which happened to be Archery. It was one of his favorite hobbies. He loved how graceful it looked, even though it took a lot of muscle just to pull the string back, but to even be able to focus on a moving object was an amazing feat to him. Of course he knew how to do this, and he knew how to do it well. He preferred bows and arrows to swords, but his parents taught him both ways.

He listened to Vanya talk about the class and how he did in it, grinning when the boy said he was rambling. He couldn't help but feel a little sad when he said they don't really do anything in the class. Thinking maybe he could convince them to get a new teacher, he decided he'd have to visit the principal sometime. He grinned as he thought that perhaps he could be the new teacher, but decided his parents- and probably the principal, too- wouldn't allow it.

As they stood outside, he looked around. He decided that it was a beautiful day, and he wouldn't mind if he didn't get to shoot as many arrows, as long as he could talk to Vanya more.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Vanya set his books on one of the fallen trees farther away from the students. His mind buzzing about going into the forest to check on the little bird his took care of.

“I have something to take care of in the forest. You can still use the bows for practice if you’d like.” Vanya was unsure about taking someone he barely knew with him to check on the little bird. What if he got in trouble because the prince went and told the headmaster. He doubt Nico would actually do so, but he couldn’t be sure.

Vanya was still thinking about how the prince’s voice would sound, reading to him. The thought brought a faint blush to his cheeks. What was he blushing about? Frustrated at himself, Vanya gave himself a hard mental shake, unconsciously swaying towards the end.

(((Boo on my lame post, ne?)))
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 am

Nico followed Vanya over to the tree, but frowned when he mentioned something in the forest. "Do you want me to stay here, or would you rather me go with you? Isn't it a little... dangerous in the forest?" He looked around at the other students lounging around in the yard, and caught a few looking his way. Of course they were staring, but he was used to it. Wouldn't he get in trouble, though?

He looked back over to Vanya and saw his face was flushed and he was a little unsteady on his feet. He held out his hands just in case Vanya fell, "Are you okay?" He didn't really want to stand too near him and make him feel uncomfortable so he stayed where he was at, but still ready to act if he needed to.

[[ sorry it's so short! D; ]]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:39 am

Vanya looked up into the beautiful hues of the prince and nodded dumbly. Nervous, Vanya pointed at the forest opening his mouth before shutting it again. He paused, taking a deep breath.

"I have to go check on a little bird. He injured his wing a few weeks ago. He should be getting well soon. Do you.....do you want to che...check on him with me?" He looked at the ground, embarrassed as he stuttered. "I take care of him." He tacked on lamely.

Flustered, Vanya turned on his heel mentally cursing himself.

"Hey, Vanya, who is your new friend?" The high pitched voice belonged to one of the guys from earlier.

Vanya spun around, unconsciously hiding behind Nicolaus. "He's the...." Vanya looked up at Nico, wondering if the other wanted other students to know if he was the prince. "The new student."

"The one who stopped us from having our way with you, right?" The bully stepped up close to Nicolaus and Vanya opened his mouth to protest. "Shut up runt, you know you don't really deserve to be in this school. Remember your first year here?"

The blood drained from his face as he nodded, clutching the back of Nicolaus's shirt.

"Why'd you decide to become friends with the son of a whore?" Vanya flinched at the term, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 am

Ahh... It was just a bird. Nico sighed to himself, relieved that he wasn't doing anything... weird in the forest. He smiled, enjoying how cute Vanya was behaving. He was just about to agree to go with him, when he heard an annoyingly familiar voice.

He turned around with a frown. He looked into the face of the bully from earlier. His frown deepened when he mentioned what he was planning to do earlier, and he glanced back at Vanya hiding behind him. He was suddenly filled with rage when he saw him clutching his clothes in fear, but he was trying to stay calm. Nobody was supposed to know he was here, so he wasn't allowed to abuse his power.

Nico stood up straight, bringing himself to his full height, being a few inches taller then the bully. He looked down his nose at him, and although he was skinny as a sapling, he knew he had a face that could freeze hell. "You can't blame a child for the sins of their parents," he said calmly. He didn't know what else to do in this situation. He didn't really have any weapons to threaten the boy with, and he couldn't use his title to scare him either.

He looked at the bullies cronies and vaguely recognized one of the faces. He couldn't remember, no matter how hard he tried, where he'd seen him before. He sighed internally. He was at a complete loss for what to do, he only knew he didn't want Vanya to get hurt.

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:48 am

Vanya felt the change in stature and knew that Nico was a bit angry. He wasn't sure how angry, because he didn't know the other that well. Vanya shuffled so he was half way behind the prince, his posture careful as he stared at the bully.

Messy dark hair fell upon broad shoulders obscuring the chocolate hues somewhat. Lust was evident in those hues as they stared down at Vanya, who was just short by nature.

Vanya snapped his gaze to Nicolaus as the other defended him. No one had ever defended him from this male. Looking away quickly, Vanya hid his flushed cheeks well.

"Ah, but you see here he is just like his mother. You walked in on us. You can't deny the boy was whimpering for it, was begging for it with his eyes." Jay, the bully, stepped closer to Nicolaus ignoring the warning signals. After all the new student was skinny as hell. "Weren't you, you little slut?"

Vanya shivered in disgust at the raw lust in the hues. Jay only laughed, his lackies laughing after him.

Vanya glared at Jay. "If anyone made me the way I am it would be you, who can't tell the difference between disgust and lust. Though I suppose thats because they sound similar." Vanya's hand twirled the fabric of Nicolaus shirt where he hadn't let go from before.

"What'd you say to me? Need I remind you what happened?" Vanya again felt the blood leave his face at the reminder of when Jay had raped him when he had first come to the school. Unconsciously, he leaned closer to Nicolaus.

"You raped me, more than once and with a different audience each time." Vanya whispered, his gaze locked on a patch of grass towards the left.
Back to top Go down
Bird

Bird

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:23 am

As he listened to Vanya and the bully talk to each other, he slid his hand behind him, holding on to Vanya. The more he heard, the angrier he got. It was getting harder to control his anger. He knew it was putting him at a disadvantage if they ended up fighting, but he couldn't help it. The straw that broke the camel's back was the mention of the multiple, rapes that he had people watch. He was prepared to swing when he was interrupted.

Saru had sensed the danger in the air. He had been behind Jay, watching them interact, but it was getting to be too much for him. He didn't like being near the prince, and he didn't want him to recognize him. Finally he piped up, "Uh, Jay," he nudged Jay's arm, then nodded his head in the direction of the school, "I'll go keep a look out, sound good?" He took off before Jay could respond, making sure to not stare at the prince too hard.

Nico watched after him, the small interruption having given him time to regain control of his emotions. If he went into a fight angry, he'd lose. Anger always makes losers. He sighed, then pushed Vanya away from behind him. He swung at Jay's jaw with most of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Jay just stared after Saru as the other ran off, wondering briefly why the other had. Dismissing the monkey, he turned his gaze back to the two in front of him. The little interruption had calmed the new kid, much to Jay's disappointment, well until a fist connected with his jaw.

Stumbling backwards a bit, Jay spit the blood out of his mouth and glared at the white haired male. He took a step backwards, hands up in defense before using the leverage of the step to propel himself forward and swing at the male, hitting him in the stomach. Before long, Jay was tired of getting hit and walked away to lick his wounds in private.

Vanya, being the clumsy person he is, fell on the ground when Nicolaus pushed him back farther. He watched as the fight progressed, smirking with satisfaction when Jay limped off. Vanya scrambled from the ground, rushing to Nicolaus.

"Are you alright? What were you thinking, you idiot? He could have hurt you even if you do know some fancy foot work." Vanya looked over Nicolaus, his hands skimming here and there as he checked for broken bones. He forgot momentarily that Nicolaus was the prince, but he didn't apologize even when he did remember. "Come on."

He grabbed Nicolaus's hand and pulled him a little bit into the woods. He smiled when the familiar tweeting chirped at him. He entered a clearing, you could still see the school, and lightly pushed Nicolaus to sit on the log. He rummaged around the leaves until he found the bandages he was looking for.

"Seriously though, why did you start fighting? I'm used to it, they leave me alone for the most part." He wiped the blood away with a cloth he had before pressing a bandage to the cut. "There, are you hurt anywhere else?"

(((I'm not good with fight scenes so sorry for skipping ahead D: also sorry for making Nicolaus have cuts. If you want I can change that.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)   Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with an Undercover Prince (Mature/Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: