Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:20 pm

The music business is tough, what with the keeping fans, upholding images, rivalries, scandals. It's even tougher debuting around the same time another group does, then you fight for the right to be noticed and not swept under a rug, so to speak. Unfortunately this happens, and all people can do is do what the manager tells them to do as they are binded by contracts.

July 29, 2007
Hidden Sunrise vs Aural Dark
Today the two rookie bands, who are increasing in popularity everyday, are involved in yet another fight. Aural Dark representatives claim Hidden Sunrise stole their song and illegally promoted it. The presidents of each company have decided to send both groups on a secluded vacation in an attempt to increase their friendship. What will happen to these two rookie groups? Only time will tell.

Jay threw his phone across his room, groaning as the thing shattered. His manager wasn't going to be happy. God damn it, why did they have to go on a trip with those thieves? Jay looked at the door as a knock resound through the room.

"Come in." he growled when the devil walked through his door. He flung an arm over his eyes as he lay back on his bed. "I won't go."

He heard his manager sigh, heard the his roommates bed creak as someone sat on it. "You don't get a choice in the matter. We gave you the opportunity to make the matter better, things got worse. Now, the companies have to fix it."

"THEY STOLE MY SONG." he screeched bolting into a sitting position. "How do you expect me to be friends with people who stole from me?"

The manager opened his mouth to say something when three males rushed into the room.

"Why is Jay screeching?" Jay glanced at the youngest, his long red streaked hair was roughly shoved aside. His blue eyes flashing with concern.

"I was screeching about how unfair it is for us to be forced on a trip with the same people who stole our song." He saw instant understanding and was wrapped in three pairs of arms.

"Don't worry, manager, we'll convince him to go." Jay tuned out the rest of the conversation, jumping when the door shut.

"We'll go, and we'll ignore them plain and simple." Jay looked up at his members and smiled. Cloud, Jin, and Akira stared back at him, all supporting him.

"Alright." He smirked as Akira hugged him the other two ruffling his hair. "Go we need to pack."

Jay watched as Cloud and Jin left the room already arguing over what they would take. His smile disappeared the instant the door shut. This was going to be the worst vacation ever. A sigh passed his lips as he walked to the closet and packed. He heard Akira doing the same, excited chatter coming from his side of the room. 'At least one of us is happy.' he thought as he slammed his suitcase shut. The other group could not be happy about this.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 11580310
Akira(Vocal)
Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) KhorB
Jin(Drums)
Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 4321896680_27ab6aab4a
Jay(Guitar)
Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) AnimeGuys-HotGothic
Cloud(Bass)
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Skylar pressed his head against the door. “Leave me alone… ALRIGHT?!” he yelled as he closed his eyes in anger. His hands rushed through his hair and moved them from his face. Skylar turned his back to the door, resting against it he slid down to the ground.

Damien stood outside Skylar’s door and continued to knock as he yelled. “Dude, we can’t say no! We have to go on this trip!”

“Come on Damien, leave him alone.” A voice said as a tall figure appeared out of the darkness. Kai smiled at Damien and then rested against the wall at his side. “He will come around sooner or later… You know that!” He stuffed his hands into his pockets and then stared at Skylar’s door. “We are going on a lovely vacation for a few days. All we have to do is pretend to get along and we get to come back home. Just think of all the pretty females out there! They will be all over the lead singer of the hottest band right now!”

Skylar gritted his teeth at the idea of females all around him. He had a deep dark secret that he couldn’t even tell his best friends. ‘They wouldn’t understand,’ he thought to himself.

Before the two guys outside the door could say anymore, there was silence. Skylar became interested in what was going on outside. Why had they all of a sudden stopped antagonizing him? Skylar stood up and opened the door to find Hige outside the door, crouched. Before Skylar could move out of the way, he was tackled to the floor.

Hige pinned Skylar down and smiled at him happily. “Come on buddy! Do it for me? I want to see the world and this is the only chance I may ever have!” Hige’s large eyes stared into his best friend’s. Skylar closed his eyes and then shook his head from side to side. “The things I do for you kiddo…” Skylar laughed as he told his friend.

Damien and Kai smiled at the two on the floor. Damien’s phone started to ring, as he reached into his pocket he turned away from the others. “Hello?” he said as he trailed out of sight.

Kai approached the two on the floor, hands in his pockets. “So we are bringing bathing suits right? I want to go hot tubbing!” He laughed as the two stood to their feet. Before they could say anything more, Damien rushed back to them excited more than ever before. “We have to get ready… Tony just called and we have to meet with Aural Dark!” The other males grunted as they got ready and ran down the stairs to their limo and got inside. Their driver drove them over to Aural Dark’s studio.

Skylar (Vocal)
Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Awsomenesss-1

Damien (Drums)
Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Badboy

Kai (Bass)
Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 30vloy1

Hige (Guitar)

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 2770085581_5a5bf2b2d1

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Jay looked out the window at the rain soaked ground. The weather fit his mood exactly he thought tuning the music in when it switched to a slow sad ballad. Wow was everything trying to depress him. He barely heard the chatter of his members over the music. Akira was singing to whatever music he was listening too, and Jin and Cloud were playing a game. He smiled at the thought of the younger two. They would understand the situation better when they were a bit older. His gaze returned to the window the world outside zipping past.

"Jay, wake up." Jay groaned as he woke, smiling when he saw Akira's blue eyes.

"Well, if this isn't a nice sight too." he pulled Akira into a hug missing the blush that crept on the younger's face. Sighing he let Akira go, before untangling his headphones that had fallen out as he had slept. The two stepped out of the car beside the rest of their members, the scream of fans and antis ringing their ears. The group walked forward into their studio where they would wait for the other group.

"Jay quit glaring or you're going to scare the fans." Jay instantly sent a smile towards said fans, who squealed and hopped around. Jeez, fans could be scary sometimes he thought as he took Cloud's hand, causing the fans to scream.

Jay laughed silently as they finally made it into the building. He kept a hold on the youngest member's hand as they walked into one of the many meeting rooms. Aural Darkness sat on one side in order of age, Jay, Akira, Jin, and Cloud.

“How long before they get here?” Jay’s glare was back, his tone dark. He felt Akira’s hand rub reassuringly on his shoulder. Sighing, he didn’t attempt to smile, but looked at his members and nodded. They would get through this plain and simple and so they waited for the other group.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am

Skylar stared out the window as the limo pulled up to the studio. He grunted to himself as he thought of all the possibilities that could happen in that building.

Hige pressed his face against the window, starring up at the large building. "This is so exciting! Do you think we will make music together?"

Kai chuckled and then pulled Hige's collar away from the window. "Calm down boy. Don't anger the Skylar already!" He laughed as he opened the door and stepped out. Before he got his second foot out of the vehicle, he heard a roar of the crowd rush to his ears. "Holy shit!" he yelled to the others as he saw the mass amounts of fans waiting for them. How did they know about the meeting? The males all looked at each other in shock.

Damien smirked at Skylar and rested his hand on his shoulder. "Come on buddy, we gotta go make out fans happy." He followed after Kai and Hige. He waved to the fans, signed autographs and even kissed a few female cheeks. The crowd went crazy and seemed to grow more excited as they saw the lead singer's shoe exit the car.

Skylar finally left the safety of the limo and started walking towards his band mates. He smiled and waked to the crowd and they grew louder. Security had been keeping them in check, but too many people started trying to rush towards Hidden Sunrise. The guys decided it was time to run.

Tony stood at the entrance and yelled at them to hurry as he opened the door. When all members were inside, they slammed the door shut and security blocked anyone from entering. Hige dropped to the floor onto his back, panting with excitement. "That was insane!" he shouted. He looked up around the room. Skylar had presumed his negative attitude, while Damien and Kai were discussing their game plan with Tony. Hige smiled and then shouted as he jumped to his feet, "let's go back outside!" As he headed for the door, Kai became alert to the idea that had run through his little friend's head. Kai quickly ran and tackled him just feet from the double doors.

"That's not gonna happen kiddo," he said as he helped Hige to his feet.

Tony smiled at the guys and signaled them to follow. He led them to the elevator and all of them quickly entered it. Tony stared at all the guys and smiled. Kai continued to talk with Damien. Hige pulled out his phone and started playing his games, while Skylar was standing alone in the corner with the same distraught look on his face that he always had when he wasn't happy. "Cheer up Sky, everything will be alright."

Skylar stopped staring at the wall and turned his gaze to Tony. "Easy for you to say. This could end us."

Before he could say more, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. Tony led the pack out of the elevator and opened the door. Hige was hot on his heels, with Damien and Kai following at a casual distance. Of course Skylar walked out last. As the five of them entered the room, they looked to the other band. 'Oh great, here it comes,' thought Skylar to himself.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Akira210 Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Jin210 Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Cloud210 Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Jay210

Jay smiled as Akira told him something, the rest of the members on the floor laughing. Their manager was currently on the phone talking to one of the media in a little corner away from the group. All were facing away from the door so they didn't notice the other group walk in until Cloud waved.

"Hi~!" Cloud sat Indian style on the floor, Jin coming to hang off the taller boy's shoulders. Jin whispered into Cloud's ear, his gaze returning to the other group, his face unreadable. "Jin, that's mean."

Cloud reached up and smacked the spiky haired boy's head, chuckling as he stood, Jin standing with him just dropping his hands to wrap them around the youngest's waist.

"My name is Cloud and the one hanging off of me is Jin. The blonde is Akira and the one shooting daggers at you is Jay. Nice to meet you." Cloud threw an arm over Jin's shoulders and turned to stand behind Akira, who stood at Jay's shoulder.

Jay remained in his seat, sighing when he felt the hands on his shoulders. Jay ignored the other group and swung the chair to look over at his manager, who was still on the phone.

"Manager hyung, the other group is here. Can we get started so this can end quicker?" Jay didn't bother hiding the disgust in his tone as he referred to the other group. His headphones were still in playing music loud enough that he could hear, but not drowned anyone out.

The manager hung the phone up rather abruptly and smiled at Hidden Rise. The manager opened his arms motioning for the other group to sit.

"Alright, as you know both companies have already agreed to this and your fans already know about it. This is for both groups to get to know one another. It will increase sales, and fan bases. Any other questions?" the manager barely paused, not bothering to wait for questions. "Good, now so each group can get to know what the other plays in the band. We'll have the vocals in the first chair, bass in the second, the guitarist in the third, and drummers at the end. Afterwards I'd like the leaders to go through that door after introductions."

With that the manager left, taking his phone out once more. Aural Darkness stood and went into the appropriate positions, with Akira, Cloud, Jay, and then Jin.

"We already introduced ourselves, do we really need to repeat the process?" Jay spoke up before Akira who shot him an annoyed look. "If not, then will your leader please follow me?"

Jay stood and walked towards the door, pausing to wait for the leader of Hidden Sunrise.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Awsomenesss-1-1Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Badboy-1Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 2770085581_5a5bf2b2d1-1-1Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 30vloy1-1

Skylar had walked in last and looked around the room. He listened to what Aural Darkness's manager had said. He sighed quietly to himself as he followed Jay into the separate room. Before closing the door behind them, he stared at his "brothers" and gave a shrug. he wasn't happy with this decision, but it really wasn't his to make. He then turned to face Jay and closed the door behind them. "So you are Jay, huh?" he said as he found a chair and sat down across from Jay. "You look taller on TV," he said with a little disdain in his voice. Although he liked the way Jay looked, he wasn't going to let the rival know he might be crushing.

Hige looked over at Skylar and smiled just as the door was being closed. "Get ready for world war three," he called as he walked over to Jay and held out his hand. "Hello, I am Hige. You must be.. Uhh... Sorry I suck at names. What is your name again?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side. He smiled and decided to ask more questions. "How long have you been singing? How did you get into Aural Darkness?" Before he could get out another question, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at Kai and smiled. "Alright, I will stop." he turned his head back to Akira and smiled.

Kai then walked over to Cloud and sat on the floor by him. "Well, to be completely honest, I don't know any of your names, so I am Kai." He smiled and crossed his arms over his knees. Kai was more on the shy side when it came to meeting new people. He was hoping that Cloud was the same. Although his manager wanted them to get along. It would not be easy with two quiet people.

Damien looked around the room and stared at his "brothers". 'If they can do it, then I guess I can too,' he thought to himself. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and made his way over to Jin. When he got to Jin, he held out his hand and introduced himself, "I am Damien. It is a pleasure to meet you. I apologize for my brothers, sometimes they are a little bit retarded." He smiled and then waited for a reply.

Tony watched his band mingle and smiled happily. He exited the door they entered into to answer a phone call and disappeared. Now the boys would be on their own. they would have to play nice.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Jay210
Jay frowned as the vocal came in through the door. Damn he didn't want to do this. He took his iPod out and hit the shuffle button once more to put his songs in a random disarray. A small smile crossed his face as his guitar intro came on. It quickly disappeared as the leader of Hidden Darkness, Skylar, he believed the name was spoke to him.

You look taller on TV

The words echoed in his head, irritating him. He glared up at Skylar, his gaze looking over him. Jay would never admit that the male was hot with his dark hair cascading down around him.

"I'm sorry I'm not as tall as you once believed me to be, however, as you can see I'm not that short either." Jay went back to his phone and debated on texting Akira his rant. He set the phone on the table and looked around for the manager, cursing when he didn't see the manager. "Where the fuck is the old sod? Why tell us to come here if he wasn't going to be here?"

The door opposite the one they had come in burst open revealing the president of SM company. Jay instantly stood and bowed to the short Asian man as he sat at the head of the table.

"You both understand why you are being sent on this vacation correct? Good, you don't have to like it now, but you will be happy with it in the end. You have a month to settle this. If it isn't settled by then, we'll extend it a week later. If it continues that this doesn't get fixed well, there will be consequences. You will be going to a ski resort in Norway. You don't have many fans there, so it should be relatively quiet. I expect you to be friends by the time you get back." The president left, his secretaries following him.

Jay waited until the door was closed before punching the table hard enough to leave a dent. Anger lead him stand, walk around the table and grab Skylar by the shirt and pin him against the table.

"This is all your fault." He growled out, his blue eyes flashing in anger. "If you hadn't stolen our song, had taken the offer of friendship earlier, we wouldn't be in this fucking charade."

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Akira210
Akira sighed as he watched Jay leave, burying his head in his hands. His blonde hair fell around him, so he didn't notice Cloud go back to the floor. How was he going to keep peace between the two groups? Frustrated when no answers came to mind, Akira nearly snapped as someone spoke to him. Akira lifted his head and smiled, chuckling slightly at the onslaught of questions that came at him.

"My name is Akira. It's nice to finally meet you Hige. Hmm, I've been singing for...." Akira began to count the fingers on his hands before returning to the question. "Almost sixteen years now. I started singing when I was two. My mom insisted that I enter the talent show our school was hosting in high school and a talent scout happened to be there. He contacted me and my family a few days later offering a contract. I took the chance and after a year of training under the company I debuted with my current group Aural Darkness. I actually trained with most of the members in the group now. The only one who didn't train with us is our youngest Cloud."

Akira paused to take a breath and motion for the other to sit with him.

"What about you? How long have you been playing guitar, I believe it was? Do you like being in Hidden Sunrise? I like your music by the way." Akira smiled not caring that the groups were in current rivalry.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Jin210
Jin sighed as Cloud left his side, but remained where he was. He started drawing on the table with his finger, looking up as one of Hidden Sunrise's members came over to him.

"Hello, my name is Jin. It's nice to meet you as well. Your brothers are fine. Your group was shoved and forced into this mess just as was our group. I play drums. You play drums, correct?" Jin continued what he was doing, giving off the feeling he was bored, when in truth he was nervous as hell.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Cloud210
Cloud flopped on the ground. His hair flailing out like a fan around him. He sat up on his elbows he heard someone walk over to him. He smiled, hoping to become friends with the other group.

"It's alright, my name is Cloud. Silly name, but my mommy likes how clouds just float when they're happy, cry when sad, snow when hurt, and just go where ever they want to with the wind. I like the name Kai, its pretty and suits you. Hey, you're bass right? I play bass too. I'm sixteen this month. I can't wait." Cloud flopped back down on the ground, laughter bubbling forth from him. "I wonder if Jay and your leader have killed each other yet, they didn't seem to happy with this arrangement. What about you? Are you happy we get to spend time together and a vacation as well? I haven't had a vacation since I was last in school. I don't go to school anymore. I have a private tutor."'

"Cloud, give the other a chance to talk." Cloud looked over at Jin who was continuing on the table.

"Hey, Jin, why not get some paper and pencil? It would be easier." Cloud giggled as Jin shot him a duh look. Cloud looked up at Kai and smiled. "Sorry for not letting you talk. I hope I didn't annoy you."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Awsomenesss-1-1

Skylar was shocked to find the male so close to him after punching the table. He quickly grabbed the males hand and twisted the arm, forcing sharp amounts of pain up Jay's arm. He held the arm up, making the pain sink in and forcing him to surrender. He pushed the other male against the wall as he spoke with anger in his voice. "You accuse my band of stealing your music one more time and god so help me, I will break every bone in your body." He moved his face very close to Jay's and whispered into his ear in an aggressive but seductive tone, "the sooner we get this over with and pretend to like each other, the sooner we get to go our separate ways.. Got it?" he asked as he finally released. He walked over to the window and stared out at the rain. The rain always seemed to calm him down. He took a deep breath and never looked from the outside world he wished to be in.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Badboy-1

Damien smiled at Jin and then looked down at the table. He took a deep breath and then decided to answer the question. "Yeah, I am a drummer. I have been playing since before I could walk or even crawl. My dad taught me how." He looked around the room and then sighed. This male seemed to be just as bored as he was. He pulled out his phone and started texting.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 2770085581_5a5bf2b2d1-1-1

Hige smiled at Akira and began speaking as he cleared his throat. "I have been playing the guitar for only a few years now. Wait... So have you heard my solo songs? I always told Sky that someone would hear them and I could become famous! I honestly like your voice better than his... But don't tell anyone!" he smiled as he spoke. All of a sudden, he heard a loud clash from the room with Skylar and Jay. He stood up but before he could start heading for the door, he was grabbed and pushed to the ground. He sighed and nodded his head. He looked at Akira and tried to rid his mind of what just happened. "So what else do you like to do?"

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 30vloy1-1

Kai just realized he had probably found the most talkative person on the earth. He closed his eyes and tried to block out the kid, but as soon as he heard the noise from the other room, he stood to his feet. "Hold on one second," he said as he approached Hige to stop him and proceed to the door himself. He grabbed the handle and quickly turned it. As he opened the door, he looked across the room and found Skylar by the window and Jay across the room from him. "Everything alright in here?" he asked. He was ready to fight if one was going to break out again. He always hated missing fights.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 am

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Jay210

Jay held in the wince that came with the pain and glared as he was slammed against the wall. The only thing giving away his pain was the way he kept his back from actually touching the wall. His entire body froze as Skylar closed distance. Was this guy gay?

Jay didn't have time to think about it as Skylar moved to the opposite side of the room and the door opened to reveal Cloud and another of Hidden Sunrises members. He didn't bother answering the person, instead keeping his gaze on the other leader.

"Jay, are you alright?" Jay jumped and almost hissed as Cloud touched his back. He turned to glare at the youngest, who seemed unaffected by his gaze. "Nope your not as usual. Come on, maybe Akira can fix you. You really should have told us your ba~"

Jay covered Cloud's mouth, only to end up falling over onto the youngest to reach his mouth. Instead of being embarassed, he scooted until he was straddling Cloud's chest his hand still over his mouth.

"I'm fine." He started laughing as he scooted so he could hug the youngest who just sighed and hugged his leader back.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Akira210

Akira looked up as a loud bang came from the other room, tempted to get up but stopped once he saw Cloud walking in. He turned his gaze back to the guitarist and smiled.

"Now it's a bit awkward, ne? I have your solo's and found them wonderful. Makes me wish I had learned the guitar. I won't tell Skylar, if you don't tell Jay that I like your guitar solo's than his." Akira dropped his voice to a whisper towards the end of his sentence a spark of mischief in his eyes. "Hmm, what do I like? Oh! I like those Japanese candies. I think they are called Haichus. Those are awesome, wanna try some?"

Akira reached into his bag that was sitting beside him on the table and pulled out a bag filled with the square hard candies.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Jin210

Jin jumped slightly at the bang. Damn it, what was going on? He glanced over at the other drummer, who was texting. At least the other wasn't asking probing question anymore. Again Jin jumped as his phone started playing "When the Wind Blows" by Iron Maiden. Embarrassed, he answered.

"Mom? Yeah. Yeah, I already packed. I'm sitting beside one of the members now, why? Yah, mom, you don't even know them. .......Sorry mom, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you too." Embarrassed fully now, Jin hit his head off the table.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Cloud210

Cloud followed Kai into the room and watched Jay noticing how the other was careful not to touch anything. Frowning, he looked over to the other leader at the window before walking to Jay. After a few inquires, Cloud found himself being hugged to death by his leader.

"Uh, Jay, you realize how wrong this looks right?" Cloud looked down at his leader who nodded, but didn't move. Smiling, Cloud stroked Jay's hair. "So, when are you going to admit your in pain?"

Cloud felt Jay tense and then sit up on his stomach.

"Yah, Cloud, why are you being nosy? I said I'm fine, jeez. The president just annoyed me so I punched the table." Cloud burst out laughing, ended up choking since Jay was sitting on his stomach. "Dude, it's not that funny."

"Yes it is. One because while you've punched the table before, you are a horrible liar. I bet if I brought Akira in here he would have you on the ground in pain. Now, tell me what hurts and why." Cloud waited, not expecting an answer right away.

"That thing over by the window and I had an altercation. My back hurt before he slammed me into the wall, however, his slamming me into a wall didn't help the pain either. Don't bother him about it, I deserve it somewhat." Cloud sat up, dumping Jay onto the floor. "Ow, you find out why I'm in pain and then dump me on the floor why?"

Cloud ignored the other and walked up to Skylar, managing to be taller than the other. He tapped the leader and waited for him to turn around before speaking.

"I understand you don't like this situation any better than Jay does, but you have to understand he's angry because the song he wrote for his deceased dad was stolen and then given to you guys. He can't find the guy who stole it, so he goes to the next best thing. The people who sang it. Jay'll come around eventually, so give him a chance. Even if he more than likely slammed you against something as well." Cloud glanced back at Jay, who had the dignity to look down in shame.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Awsomenesss-1-1

Skylar looked not from the window while he spoke to his brother. "I am fine, just don't worry about me." He continued to stare out the window, watching the water drops slide down the panes of glass. He seemed to not even blink one time. Before he heard the voices of the others, he was tapped on the shoulder. He clenched his fist as a reflex and turned to face his "tapper". AS he turned around, he crossed his arms over his chest. He listened to the speaker and started growing angry as if he was being accused of starting some stupid shit. Nobody accused Skylar of anything. Not being gay, not starting shit, and not stealing music. Before he could make a move towards the other male, he was restrained.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 2770085581_5a5bf2b2d1-1-1

Hige smiled and started blushing when his own music was gratified. He nodded his head and stared at the handful of candy before him. His mouth started to water as he looked up at Akira. "I can have one?" But before Akira could answer, he snatched one from his hand. He quickly unwrapped it and then shoved the tiny morsel into his big mouth. He chewed it quickly and swallowed soon after. A large grin appeared on his face. "Where did you get these? They taste amazing!"

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) 30vloy1-1

Kai listened to the other male as well. He wasn't happy and he felt Skylar tense up. This also made him angry. When Sky was mad, that meant a bad day for the band and a bad day meant no extra time for himself. He placed both hands around Skylar's right arm and shoulder. he leaned in close and quietly whispered, "calm down man. We gotta get through this or Tony will have our heads." he could tell that his long time friend was now calming down.

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) Badboy-1

Damien heard the clamor and quickly tucked his phone back into his pocket. He walked towards the door and stayed in the doorway. He stared at all the males and then started chuckling. "Are we fighting already?" He smiled at the members of Aural Darkness with a sort of teasing smile. "Shall we get on with this an start our trip to wherever the fuck we are going?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Jay jerked Cloud away from Skylar stepping in between. His gaze was ice as was his voice.

"They said we had to get along, not that we couldn't beat the shit out of each other first. However, I'm willing to settle this civil like if you are, Skylar." Jay felt Cloud leave the room, probably to retrieve Akira, who always seemed to make any situation better. Jay didn't care, as he leaned against the table a hiss escaping through clenched teeth as pain shot up his back. Damn he was going to have to go to a chiropractor again. "As I said before, we can fight it out here before we leave or go to the airport and go to the damn resort. I like the latter, because it would be unfair since I'm in pain."

"Yah, Jay Lee, what the fuck are you doing?" Jay flinched at Akira's high pitched shriek.

Akira came around the table to stand in front of the leader and just glared at him. He honestly had no idea why he put up with the hot headed leader.

"I should smack you." Akira did just that, and instantly felt bad when Jay winced.

"Akira, he's pulling your strings again." Akira glanced up to see Jin in the doorway, a random drumstick in his hand twirling. A small smile the only thing to show he was amused.

"Grr, on all of you. I'm leaving." Akira sighed and walked out, pausing to give Hige the bag of haiku candies. "You can have the rest of this bag. I have another one in my travel bag."

Jay stood for a moment before glancing around the room.

"Well, now that the room is awkward and the other group thinks we don't get along, shall we go to the car?" Jay didn't really bother with an answer and left. He heard the chatter of Jin and Cloud as he left.

"This is going to be so fun. I can finally have a vacation." Cloud jumped up and down before grabbing Jin's drumstick and running out of the building with it, the little one following him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Skylar grew angry as he heard the words coming from Jay's mouth. He wished he could settle this stupid shit right then and there, but his brother's wouldn't allow it. He stared at Jay in the eyes and then spoke quietly. "I think we should handle this when we get there, just get the shit out on the table and duke it up!" He abruptly walked out of the room, and headed for the car.

Kai watched as Skylar walked away from the room. He turned his head to Jay and spoke softly, "you better watch your damn backs." After saying his little tid bit of information, he turned around and followed after Skylar. Kai patted Damien's shoulder as he walked out, as if he was calling him to follow. He tucked his hands into his pockets and got into the car after Skylar. "Thank god the crowd is gone now!" he said aloud.

Damien snickered to himself as he watched the whole thing unfold. A fight would be fun, but he didn't want anyone to get hurt. He thought back to the last fight the band had with "Blazing Freedom". That was one messy fight, leaving most of them with scars that they will never forget. Damien laughed to himself and then tucked his hands in his pocket. He stared at them and then spoke softly, "I wouldn't worry about them too much. He will calm down, well, both will. Just give them time!" He turned around and followed the boys. He grabbed Hige and pulled him towards the car.

Hige was kinda spaced out from the whole fighting scene. He was happy to receive candy that was delicious. He followed them as he stared at his hands. 'I will have to thank Akira later," he thought to himself. He climbed into the car and handed a handful to Skylar. Skylar stared out the window, not paying attention to Hige. Hige moved his hands to the others as well. Kai smiled and pushed Hige's hand down softly not to drop the candy, but to stop offering to everyone. "You eat it buddy" he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 am

The groups set off as Aural Darkness finally stepped into their van. Fans followed in their own cars to the airport, some arriving before the vans. Everything went smoothly as the groups disappeared into the private jet that the companies had arranged to take them. Once everyone was on and buckled the plane took off. The trip was roughly six hours and most of Aural Darkness slept through it. The plane soon landed, and everyone went off and back into a single van this time. They arrived within two hours, the cabin was just big enough for both groups to live comfortably, just barely though.

Jay hopped out of the van first, moving over to stretch as others climbed out. He wasn't as annoyed now, and was actually looking forward to the vacation with his members. He didn't bother getting luggage and ran a few feet before flopping backwards into the snow. He let out a yelp as snow fell on his face, laughing as he sat up. He fell over backwards as someone tackled him. Cloud's laughter reached his ears and he began tickling the youngest.

Akira stepped out of the van and smiled at the two in the snow. They were the two childish out of the group and it was refreshing to see them to their old familiar antics. He was tempted to make them get their luggage, but decided against it. Instead he turned towards the back and began carefully grabbing his stuff. He had brought his keyboard to help in case he had sudden inspiration for lyrics.

Jin sat in the snow, unsure of what to do. He wanted to go jump on his members, but then there were unfamiliar people watching him. He supposed it didn't matter since they would be living together for the duration of this vacation. He had the sudden urge to go explore alone and went with the urge, knowing Akira would get his things if he was gone to long. He walked up to Akira and tapped the elder on the shoulder.

"I'm going for a walk before taking my things in." He didn't wait for an answer and took off laughing when the trees surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)   Stolen Song (Private/Mature??) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stolen Song (Private/Mature??)
Page 1 of 1