Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Jin walked onto the plane with Rhylee after taking care of the legal stuff. He let Rhylee have the inside seat, since he didn't really like heights. He watched the ceiling, buckling his seatbelt when told so. The flight for the most part was uneventful. They landed grabbed their stuff, and Mimi, before walking to the car.

"Are you happy to be in Ireland?" He glanced at Rhylee as he drove to the boy's house, following the directions on the GPS.

Jin had never been to Ireland, only to Scotland. He marvled at the differences managing to keep on the correct side of the road and still drive. The land was green with mountains seeming to sprout everywhere. He looked at the sky with clouds hinting rain in the future. He finally reached the house marveling at it.

(((Sorry idk what the house looks like.)))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 am

"So happy you have no idea," Rhylee answered. For once, his eyes weren't on Jin. They were locked on the seemingly forever changing landscape and each knew rise and fall in the land had his attention. Every time he saw wildlife, his breath was a muffle inhalation of shock and joy and then rushed out of him like he had been struck. His normally dull eyes were lit up with joy and he was pressed against the window.

Yet, it didn't compare to when they saw the house.

It wasn't a house so much as a manor. It was three stories tall and constructed from gray stone. The roof was a rusty-colored slate. The windows were all black. A heavy mist seemed to hang around the base of the manor so that the drive way was obscured except for a few feet in front of you. There were trees surrounding the building, all the way to the front, where a magnificent set of stairs let up to giant, wooden double doors.

Rhylee lead the way up the stairs into the interior. The inside was much more modern. There entrance hall had a stone floor, but exspensive rugs covered it. There were mirrors and coats of armor scattered along the walls, as well as tables with books and pretties set upon them. At the far end of the hall, there were two stair cases that lead to the upper floors, which all had balconies that looked down onto the floors below. There were heavy, wooden doors all along the walls.

Everything was spotlessly clean and the air was warm and welcoming. Looking Jin, Rhylee told him, "Pick one of the rooms. No one is here except the servants and they will have moved their stuff out of the proper rooms until we get settled. Once you're settled in, come down to the foyer-" he paused to point at an arched doorway with a mirror on either side of it. "I'll be waiting in there, probably. If not, then my room is on the third floor, far end of the left hall." With that, Rhylee darted for the stairs. Mimi, who had been freed at some point from her cage, chased after his fleeing heels.

The room he had picked was a large one with a canopy bed. Everything was black, purple, or silver. The furniture was too large, especially for him, and too dark for his personality, but he loved it. His suit case, which he had remembered this time, was cast into one of the two love seats in the room and he threw himself on the bed. This...this was his home.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Jin smiled at how happy Rhylee looked being in his home. He nodded as Rhylee spoke mapping the way he went to his room. He opened the door, surprised to see everything ready, since they had just randomly decided to come. The walls were cream, and the carpet almost the same color. The bed was either a king or queen sized, he couldn't really tell. He walked in, noting it was a guest room, and set his suitcase on the dresser. He began unpacking, before he changed into clean clothes. He picked blue jeans and a black tank top.

He didn't see the need to dress up since he was on vacation. He walked back down the stairs, admiring everything in the house, to the foyer. He looked around for Rhylee. He frowned when he didn't see him, not really remembering the way to the boys room. He knew it was on the third floor, and to the left, otherwise he forgot. Sighing he walked up the stairs to the third floor, still marveling the house's beauty. He looked to the left, noting the cracked door. He walked towards it, opening the door after he knocked. He looked at Rhylee's room, smilling as he it did remind him of Rhylee.

"You done unpacking and do you have any idea what you want to do today? You know Ireland better than I do." He stood in the doorway, his arms folded across his chest as he leaned against the archway.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Rhylee sighed softly as he inhaled the timeless scent of the coverlet. It smelled of the juniper and irises that grew around the manor naturally. The smell of it was clean and fresh and addicting. Everything about the place made him feel better. Here, he wasn't an actor living in his parents and siblings' shadow. He was just a boy looking to relax. There were no avid fans that 'had to have and autograph or they'd simply die!' It was just him, the great smells, clean sheets, and Jin. That was exactly what he wanted.

Hearing the creak of his door, Rhylee propped himself up on his elbows and looked over his elbow at Jin. His blue hair was ruffled and fell into his eyes, but it was easy to see the brilliant shine to them that usually only appeared when he was working up crocodile tears. Yet, it was an undeniably happy look this time. His clothes were rumpled from traveling and his face still a bit pale from all of the changes. It had been a long flight and he was amazing that Jin was able to be so chipper. The flight had to have been at least ten hours, if not more. The smile was a miracle, but the sight was very much welcome, since it meant that his manager was happy.

A yawn escaped him as he rolled so that he was sitting on his bum looking at the silver haired man. "I'm tired, Jin," he declared, standing up. "I haven't had a good sleep in a while. Let me unpack and take a nap then we'll have dinner. It's already 2 A.M.." Rhylee, so addicted to Ireland that he always kept track of the time there. He was more aware of it than LA time or NY time. His sisters had always mocked him about it.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Jin frowned still not used to the time difference. Nodding he walked over to Rhylee, bending down to kiss Rhylee on the forehead.

"Good-night, Rhylee, sleep well in your home." Ruffling the boys hair, he walked out, quietly shutting the door behind him. He sighed realizing finally how tired he was. He retraced his steps back to the room he had chosen. He walked into the bathroom, stripping as he went. He turned the water on stepping in not waiting for the water to warm. He breathed out as he washed himself. He stepped out drying himself, before he dressed in sweats. He collapsed on his bed, barely managing to get under the covers before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Rhylee nodded and watched as Jin left the room. He was annoyed that the other male had ruffled his hair. It was something that always annoyed him, but he loved the contact so he never complained, just straightened his hair out as soon as possible. Looking at Mimi, contently purring on her bed, he asked her, "Is it bad that he treats me like a kid and I want to show him how grown up I am?"

The she-cat tilted her head, almost thoughtfully and looked at him. "Purawn," she answered, a mix of a purr and a meow. Normally she wasn't vocal, so Rhylee's eyes widened and he stuck his tongue out at her, assuming that she had agreed with him or tried to comfort him rather than give him a good answer. It was a comforting sound, after all.

Realizing he was punchy and being weird, he laughed it off. Standing up, he shoved the suitcases onto the floor and started to strip. Without showering or changing into night clothes, he slipped under the sheets and instantly fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Jin woke up, frowning when he didn't know what time it was. He hated waking up and not knowing what time it was. Growling he sat up rubbing his hands over his face. He walked out of the room, and down to the foyer, still unfamiliar with the place. He wondered where he could find food and if Rhylee was awake. He stopped as he spotted servants.

"Excuse me, what time is it?" he wondered if they spoke English, sighing with relief when one answered him.

"Eight in the morning." He nodded, smiling as he walked up the stairs, deciding to explore the house, incase Rhylee was asleep. He walked the third floor, down the second and finally the ground floor, before walking outside. He loved being outdoors, it was so peaceful sometimes. He stayed on the patio looking out onto the green world of Ireland. He stayed there for a while, before walking back in.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Rhylee woke up early. He had no clue what time it was, but Mimi was still dozing in her cat bed, which meant it was early. Still, morning birds were singing just outside the window and the faint stains of dawn had leached their way into the sky. It was beautiful and inspired the boy that normally needed the promise of coffee and a hug to get up in five minutes flat. He was on his feet with his stuff scattered over his bed. He snatched up a pair of loose, black pants and a black shirt that looked almost feminine, even though it would hang off his body. He raced to his wash room, cleansing his hair and body with the pine scented soap. As soon as he was dried and dressed, he ran out the door. He was silent on the three flights of stairs. One of the maids caught him and he greeted her with a playful smile and gesture to be quiet. She giggled and nodded, leaving him home free.

Outside, the grass was so cold there was a thin frost on it. The complex undergrowth was spongy underfoot and seemed to propel him forward, deeper and deeper into the woods. The smells of plants and earth were stronger here. Feeling like a nymph or faery, he laughed and danced through the trees, flitting around, never able to keep still long. For over an hour, he kept at this, before leaning against a tree and just relaxing. By now, the sun was fully up.

Rhylee realized that he was lost and didn't know the way back. For hours, it seemed, he wondered through the dark, heavy forest, finding the beautiful patches now haunting. Still, he pressed on, moving faster and faster, this time pushed on by panic, rather than childish joy. To his amazement, he came to a cottage. As he approached it slowly, he realized it was the game keeper's cottage. Feeling bold, knowing the man was on his parent's pay role, he walked forward and knocked...lightly.

Despite his timid knock, it seemed the person inside heard him. The door swung open and there stood a giant of a man. His hair was black and his face was covered in a bushy beard. Through one eye, he glared down at Rhylee before asking in a harsh voice, "What do you want?"

"I...I'm lost," Rhylee said softly, his eyes flicking to the black wolf that had walked up behind the man. His mind began to dance as fear overtook him. The man continue to glare at him, as if daring him to run, but Rhylee just gazed back at him. Without warning, the door was slammed in Rhylee's face. He stared at it, gapping for a minute, wondering if the hot burning in his eyes would turn into tears, but before it could, the door was reopened. Now the man was carrying a gun over his shoulder and had a coat on. He lead the wolf out and grunted something that sounded like 'come on' before delving into the wilderness. He lead Rhylee back to the manor. As soon as he was at the manor, Rhylee spotted Jin heading in and flew up the stairs, his arms locking around the silver haired male's waist. Tears came now and he sobbed, "I was so scared!"

The man came up and explained what he thought happened, his voice soft and gruff at the same time. After it was explained, he took his wolf and left. Rhylee continued to cling to Jin, refusing to let go as he quivered with fear.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Jin was on the third floor heading up to check on Rhylee, when he saw red flash out of the corner of his eye. Suddenly, there were arms wrapped around his waist. Upon hearing Rhylee’s voice Jin relaxed slightly, before hugging the boy tightly to him. He looked up as a giant walked behind Rhylee, a wolf following him. Jin had to force his fear down at the wolf, not wanting to frighten Rhylee anymore. He nodded watching the man and his wolf leave, before hugging Rhylee tighter. That’s all he did for a good while before pulling back, keeping the boy with in arms reach.

“Rhylee, why were you out in the woods? I was just about to check on you, do you know how much I worried just from knowing you were lost and I had no idea.” He hugged the boy again, not bothering to hide how worried he was, even though he had Rhylee in his arms right now.

“Are you alright?” he looked over the boys face, realizing how beautiful the boy was, and how much of a man he was. He looked at Rhylee’s eyes, worry forgotten.

“When did you grow up?” his voice was soft, as he gazed down at Rhylee. He jumped when a servant announced that breakfast was on the table. Sighing he looked back at Rhylee, the facade of him being just a boy now destroyed.

“Hungry?” he motioned down the stairs, not really having an appetite for food anymore. His emotions were a mess, and he didn’t like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'm sorry!" Rhylee whimpered, still clinging to Jin, even when his face was inspected by the other. "I used to know the woods here so well. I went for a walk because I was just so happy about being here and I do it every time, but normally I'm with Mom or Dad or someone else that pays attention to where we are going, but no one was with me and I got lost." When he said the word lost, his voice broke and tears flooded his eyes again. Grown or not, he had been terrified and needed the comfort of his manager. It was odd, normally, if Jin weren't there, Rhylee would be staring ahead, wide eyed and silent, just nodding or shaking his head. That was how people could tell when he was really upset, he got quiet.

When he was asked when he had grown up, he laughed and rubbed his eyes, clearing away the tears. Smiling at Jin, he answered, "I guess never." Catching the other's gaze however, his breath caught and his heard rate seemed to slow as he gazed at him. There was something different in the look from the usual weary tolerance or amusement that Rhylee was used to...and he really found himself curious about what had changed.

Hearing the servant's voice, Rhylee wondered why the impulse to strangle the man struck him. Certainly, even if they hadn't been interrupted, Jin wouldn't have done anything. The male had made a point of always keeping a distance when Rhylee was being emotional, since he seemed to think that it added to his infatuation...he was probably right, but it was still annoying.

Rubbing his nose, he nodded and decided, "I'm gonna wash my face and hands, but I'll see you in the dining room." For a moment he paused and then he pressed a quick kiss to Jin's lips before darting for the bathroom. It was no different from the one or two kisses that Jin had given him, light and quick, but Rhylee's heart was racing like crazy as he leaned against the door that almost seemed to appear behind him. For a few minutes, he let his victory set in and then he went over to the sink and began to scrub his hands and face.

Cleaned from his adventure, he went to the dinning room and sat in the vacant seat. The meal was perfectly prepared and even though he was still upset, he didn't hesitate to tuck into it, eating with ravenous hunger. As he ate, he told Jin, "I want to go explore the town near here. It's a small place, but it's totally adorable and the people here are the sweetest. We need to get mother and father something from the stores. Maybe my siblings...do you think I could get something for them? Maybe I should just buy them all candy. It's what they do for me."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Jin watched Rhylee walk down the hall, his fingers going to his lips. Rhylee's lips against his own had sent a jolt of lightning through his system. He walked down the stairs to the dining room, wondering why his outlook on Rhylee had changed. If anything it should have stayed the same. He smiled at the servant who brought him some water. He looked up as Rhylee walked into the dining room. He smiled as the food was served, never having been served in such way. He laughed at Rhylee's idea of a gift for his siblings.

"That would work, though I think your younger sisters would probably like something more sentimental. It doesn't matter, it's your decision." he ate some of his food, not really hungry. He sipped his water, smiling his thanks as another servant refilled it.

He was still confused about his relationship with Rhylee. Why wouldn't his view of Rhylee go back to a spoiled boy? Why did it have to become complicated?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 pm

"Anna and Audry probably won't even open it until next year," Rhylee answered in a brooding tone. It was no secret that he and the twins didn't get along so well, since they were born so shortly after him and had gotten most of the attention while the three of them were growing up. The twins also held him in contempt, since they viewed him as "plain and boring".

The blue haired boy was quickly finished with his meal and the servants cleared it away, offering him sweets and coffee, both of which he turned down. Rhylee was already half regretting choosing to eat, since he had noticed Jin hadn't. If they had to grab a second meal for his manager, he knew he'd be excepted to at least nibble, but that was way more calories that he wanted to risk today.

Standing up, he stretched and then walked to Jin's side, holding out his hand.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked in a sweet tone. "I want to see everything today and then we can take our time looking around tomorrow. There are so many things I want to see if they are still here."

Once Jin was on his feet, Rhylee went to his room to change into loose black pants that were clean and a white poet shirt. Once his black shoes were in place, he darted down the stairs and sought out Jin, hugging him when he found him.

In a cheerful tone, he declared, "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Jin smiled as he stood, watching Rhylee leave the room. Shaking his head he slowly walked out of the room and to his room. His thoughts were running a mile a minute, jumbling into a massive wreck as he tried to make sense of them. Sighing he gave up as he pushed them to the back of his head, hoping to ignore them slightly as he went to prepare to go to the village with Rhylee. He smiled when he was finished, now wearing a watch and a light jacket over what he had been wearing earlier. He looked up as the door to his room opened, not really surprised to see Rhylee dart towards him. Smiling he waited for the impact, hugging Rhylee back.

“Alright, let’s go.” He took Rhylee’s hand as he led the way to the cars, stopping as they stepped onto the gravel. He smiled before continuing towards the car, ignoring the feeling something was off.

‘It’s the different landscape is all.’ He thought, smiling at Rhylee.

“Where shall we go first?” he opened the car door for Rhylee as he spoke, before walking to his door. He stopped for a minute admiring the beauty of the Irish mountains. Smiling as he got in the car he turned to look at Rhylee, lightly brushing hair into place as the wind had decided to be devious today.

(((>.< sorry if its not any good. I'm fighting the writers block the rest of the way back by posting)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2