Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Reed awoke on his stomach from the phone vibrating on the nightstand. Finally the infernal thing fell onto the ground. He moaned as he reached over the side of the bed to get it. Finally his fingertips brazed over it, and then finally grasped the tiny machine. He picked it up and flipped open the screen. 'Missed call' he thought. Then the phone buzzed in his hand. "Voice mail... So weird..." He pressed the button to listen to it and held it up to his ear. It was Aiden. If he had a heart it would have sank deep into his stomach, but soon the lovey feeling left when he heard where he was. The club. why would he go there? "Connor!" he yelled out loud. What if Aiden left his house and went back to sleep with the wolf. He grew angry, but wouldn't assume anything until he smelled Aiden. He quickly changed into clean clothes and hopped into his Mercedes. He drove fast even though it was only a few blocks away. He parked to the side of the club and pushed his way inside, knocking over drunks left and right.

He finally made it to Aiden and Jeff. He looked at Aiden and saw the marks and the blood. He walked right up to him and wrapped his arms around him, whispering, "Oh my, what happened to you? Are you alright?" He sniffed Aiden. Not a trace of Connor. This made him smile, but he was still worried for his 'mate' as he would think of him.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 am

He sighed and leaned into Reed. "Nothing much," he muttered, hugged him back. "Do you mind if I come to your house? Actually, I don't care where you take me, just take me somewhere," he added. Aiden pulled the towel away from his neck, wincing at the sting and the fact that he was still bleeding. 'Mother fucking witches!' he thought bitterly, putting the towel back to his throat and glancing at his arms, noting they were bleeding as well. "I should probably clean up first so I don't get blood all over your car." Standing, he held onto Reed's arm until the dizziness passed then made his way to the bathroom. Once there, he grabbed a few more towels and pressed them onto his arms and slid down the wall onto the floor.

"This sucks," he said, craving blood due to his loss of it. Finding a nice, sober person in their twenties right now appealed very very much. He sat there, eyes closed and head down, for another fifteen minutes. When he took the towels off this time, he was happy to see that the bleeding has stopped. Standing up and careful not to open the small wounds again, Aiden went up to Jeff and handed him some money in payment for probably ruining his towels. Then he went to Reed's car, ignoring the few others in the club that called for him to come and dance. Now was just not a good time.

Gingerly, he sank down, smiling over at Reed. "Thank you for picking me up." He leaned back and sighed, eyes closing again and he fell asleep almost instantly.

(((OOC:/ Sorry for the short reply on here and on Pain of Livng >.<)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Reed helped his male companion into the car, making sure the door wouldn't close on any part of him. He glared at the males calling to Aiden, which caused them to shut up before he entered his car. Before turning the car on, he looked over the boy of the young vampire and gave a slight smile, hoping to relax Aiden. He quickly turned on his car and rushed them to the house.

As he pulled into the garage, he turned off the car and quickly helped Aiden out. He carried him into the house and ran to the living room. He didn't care about the blood that had been seeping through the towel and dripped on the hardwood floors. He was only worried for Aiden's life. He placed him on the couch and ran for more towels. He removed the dirty ones that were pressed against Aiden's neck and placed the clean ones there in their place. He ran his hand through Aiden's hair and smiled as he stared into his eyes. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time   Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2