Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relic of a Time Long Since Gone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Relic of a Time Long Since Gone Empty
PostSubject: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I might just post this as "open" but for now, I shall post it as an Idea

it is the future. People have figured out how to grow other creatures in tubes. These creatures are called Relics. Relics can be created as organ donors, in the form of intelligent animals as pets, as mindless creatures for science experiments, or even as "dolls". Dolls have many uses. Some are servants, others are created as the substitutes for children, and the rest are created to be toys. Some are toys merely for children, but most are sex slaves. These Relics can mimic human actions and feelings, but they are unable to think on their own...but of course technology tends to develop on its own. I want to RP something with my Relic OC Quillan. I want to do something with him going to a master, whether he is bought by a kind or cruel master or merely shipped to the wrong address. I'm game for everything. Quillan's personally will change through the RP as he develops his own mind and feelings. I could RP this with the same person but do all three plots (kind master, cruel masters, accident) and he would turn out different every time. So, post if interested or if you want a better explanation.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Elora

Elora

Credits : 15

PostSubject: Re: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 am

That does look interesting... I'll join if you get started...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Awesome! I don't mind starting at all-but I have a bit of a chill so it might take a bit. ^^U

I planned this one as yaoi (I guess that is obvious and if so, excuse my idiotic harping. ^^U) buuut are you cool with that?

Also, do you intent to RP a cruel or kind master or maybe have it sent to the wrong address? If you want to do all three (like I said in my idea) that would be awesome, but I will more than likely end up posting the same opener three times. ^^U
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 am

As long as there is no exotic detail, I don't care about gay/lesbian/bi/straight/whatever. And, as for the masters thing... How about sent to the wrong address and the master there is a meanie...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

Our RP ^^
Finally someone that doesn't want to RP erotic stuff. *doesaminidance* Don't get me wrong, I write and RP it, but it is so novel to meet someone who doesn't want to. XD *\(^o^)/*
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

lol No, I have never cared much for details. In my opinion, what they do behind the door, or under the blankets or whatever is their business. Not mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relic of a Time Long Since Gone   Relic of a Time Long Since Gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relic of a Time Long Since Gone
Page 1 of 1