Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) Empty
PostSubject: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm

The little volvo sped down the road, just barely above the speed limit. Edward normally flew while driving, but he was finding some reluctance inside of himself. Lately, he had found his interests swayed from the human girl that he thought he was in love with. A foreign scent had caressed the air, compelling and drawing him, making him want to find what was on the other end. Blood rushed south at the scent, and he was keen on finding out what could tempt him so sweetly.

Unfortunately, that temptation was on the reservation, the very place he would be murdered if he went. He knew the werewolves wouldn't hesitate to kill him, but curiosity was compelling and a fight with Bella that morning certainly put him in the mood to take risks.

Since he hadn't been there before, he hadn't seen much of it and none of it was familiar enough to know where his nose was leading him, but he followed anyway, straight up to one of the houses at the end. Climbing out, he eyed the unfamiliar house with apprehension. There were now familiar traces in the scent, but he couldn't' quite remember who, and that only farther compelled him, so he headed for the house, climbing the stairs two at a time. Just as his hand lifted to pound on the door, he remembered who it was and froze.

Oh fuck no

Turning, he began to walk away, quickly. Not wanting the neighbors to notice him, he tried to go quietly, but his undead heart was racing. He couldn't believe. It wasn't possible. That scent couldn't belong to-
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Thoughts of the girl he "loved" circled around in his brain. Would she come back? Would she want him over the cold one? Many many questions he was uncertain of the answer. Instead of laying in bed and just thinking about her, he had to be proactive. He put on his jeans and walked out of his room. His "brothers" sat around the table, laughing and fighting as usual. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out to the garage. The smell of fresh grease always made him smile. He grabbed his tools and found himself getting really into his work. If he wanted to forget about her, he would have to work hard.

Turning the wrench clockwise, he sensed something strange approaching his way. The engine sounded all too familiar, but from where? He knew cars, bikes, trucks and all other noises of motorized vehicles. Nobody on the reservation drove a car like that. Not many people in Forks drove cars like that. But instead of checking it out, he continued to work. The car stopped but his attention was on the machine in his hands.

A strange and unpleasant smell filtered in under the garage door. A snarl traced over his lips, but he shook it off. No matter how many times he tried to ignore it, the smell grew stronger and stronger. He pulled himself out from under the metal and stood up. He grabbed the rag closest to him and wiped off his hands. Oil and grease left stains on the once brand new material. He opened the garage door and walked outside. He looked to the woods, but a knock was heard at the front door. He jerked his head ans saw the reason for the knock. He grunted and held his composure as he headed towards the undead creature.

"She's not here, so leave the reservation now before I make you leave."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Jacob. It was him. The one that had smelt so fucking tempting for so long was none other than that dog. There was something disgusting in that, something that made him hate himself more than anything else could. While he should have moved past the point of prejudice, he remembered how he was raised and knowing that he had felt something, anything, even if it was unknowingly for that dog pissed him off. Even though he knew he should flee, his steps halted and he glared accusingly at that damn mutt. This was all that dog's fault, and Edward was faster than him, even if he wasn't stronger, he could make him pay for these dirty feelings.

Except that he couldn't. No matter how fast he was, Jacob was stronger, and if he hurt the damn mutt, it would only cause trouble between him and Bella. Hands curling into fists, he bared his fangs briefly, he muted challenge before turning his back on the wolf and heading for his car. He was given the chance to flee and he would take it before the logic set in, before he realized how wrong this all was. He wanted Jacob, and this close, the scent was like a drug to his system, making his body react. He couldn't stand it, but he wasn't going to stand around and let the wolf figure that out.

"I didn't come here looking for her," he snapped over his shoulder, still walking, aggression obvious in the way he held himself. Though he didn't truly mean to be, he couldn't have been more challenging if he had tried.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 pm

"Then what the fuck did you come here for?" he snarled. He noticed the change in Edward's body language. But he was confused. Was he fleeing or just preparing himself. As disgusted he was with the cold one, he was rather excited. Finally he would get to fight one, and especially the one that had stolen "his" lady. But as Jacob started to think about Bella, he realized he wouldn't be able to rip the blood suckers head off and tear his body to shreds, for she would be completely heart broken and maybe never forgive him or wish to see him again. He relaxed just a bit, but if the cold one was going to make a move, he would be ready.

He watched Edward walk to his shitty little car. Who the fuck would ever want to drive that stupid thing. Surely Bella didn't find that car attractive at all. Jacob could make a car even more sexy than that one from his bare hands and tools alone! "Not here to see your little girlfriend, so what are your reasons for breaking the pact our ancestors have had for generations? You want a dance?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

"I don't have to explain myself to you," Edward snapped, turning back towards Jacob. He abruptly realized that it wasn't likely that he would be killed. Bella's heart kept him safe, and it was about time that it did him some good. All it had been so far was a headache and frustration. The desire to draw her blood was slowly killing him, and the way it didn't even attract him anymore made it needless and cruel to him. Bella had become nothing more than a liability to him, and he realized it was safer glaring at the wolf rather than risking her neck being around her.

Tensing himself to fight rather than flee, he leaned back against his car and glared at Jacob. "I thought I smelled something, but obviously it was nothing." Despite his aggression, his eyes skittered over Jacob's body, and a soft voice cooed that it really wasn't nothing. It was a hot something with tanned skin and a six pack. Shoving that voice away, he could hear the insulting thoughts from Jacob and focused on that. At least that frustrated him in a healthy, sane way, rather than making him want to jump the wolf then and there, tearing away the little bit of clothing he did have while plundering his mouth with his tongue and then kissing his way lower-no more thoughts. Pushing those away even more violently, he demanded, "Will you let me leave or is this going to be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

'Faggot little blood-sucker' Jacob thought to himself. "Yeah we have a problem. You crossed the boundary line our ancestors made millions of years ago and you just came over here because you smelled something?" He growled and tensed his whole body as he took steps towards the shitty car and it's owner. Jacob walked up to the car and placed his hand on the hood and stared into Edward's eyes. He wished he could read that freak's thoughts right about now, but instead he though of something devious, something he knew would get to the cold one.

He dreamed of Bella coming over to Jacob's house, honking as she arrived in the beat up truck which was given to her. Jacob runs out of the garage, all smiles. Bella also gets out o her truck, smiling. She runs to his embrace as she wraps her arms around Jacob and kisses his neck. Jacob stares deeply into Edward's eyes as he imagines his hands running up and down her body, touching her ass and fondling her breasts. He smiles wider when he thinks about Bella whispering "I love you Jacob". Jacob notices the frustration and anger on the vampire's face and he smiles. "You like my thoughts as much as I do?" he asked with an evil chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:09 pm

"Think what you want, but I got the girl," Edward snapped at Jacob's thought. Normally, the word wouldn't have bothered him. He wasn't prejudice and he had been certain in his sexuality. As the other drew nearer, he reached uncertainly for the handle. Oh, he wasn't afraid of the wolf, only of what he might smell on Edward. Blessedly, he was distracted by Jacob's thoughts, thoughts of Bella. The vividness of them meant they were nothing knew, something well studied and often imagined. It was all Edward could do not to replace Bella with himself. Instead, he tried to shut down his mind and snapped, "Her body isn't shaped like that. It really shows how little you know."

Edward hadn't slept with her, but he had seen her naked enough, felt her press close enough. He could have drawn a perfect replica of her, if her body had been worthy of drawing, and it wasn't. Abruptly, he pushed his face closer to Jacob's and told him, "This is the closest you'd ever get to fucking her." The single oath dripped from his lips elegantly, the swear sweet and spoken with just a hint of an accent.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Jacob smiled and laughed as his imaginings did bother his enemy. But when he got oh so close to him, his anger was flying off the charts. Nobody squares off with the wolf and makes it out alive. Jacob snarled and quickly thought of something distracting, such as smashing the car to bits, but instead he whirled his fist towards the blood-sucker's face.

From inside, the scene could be heard. A couple of the wolf brothers stuck their nosy heads out of the house. Jacob whirled around to face them "get back inside!" he growled at them. The boys closed the door, and Jacob's attention returned to the cold one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)   Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bittersweet Moon (Mature~ and private)
Page 1 of 1