Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Like anything me and Dark is ever "possibly" mature. xD

Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) Loki_by_xxneon_zombiexx-d3eo076
Sohan A. Moore
Part-Time Waiter at Denny's | Full-Time {party} Addict

Sohan looked at his boyfriend through hazy eyes. The redhead was gazing at him adoringly, touching his hair and face softly. It felt amazing and made him want to take the other into one of the backgrounds. Of course, there was a thin sheen of desire clouding every thought that filtered through his mind. From the daze, only one thought stood out.

Alex was boring.

They had been together for, what, a month? It had been a good, long spell, but Alex was not what he was looking for. He wanted interest. He wanted fire. He wanted passion. He wanted someone that would hit him back.

"It is over," Sohan told Alex, batting his hands away and standing up. The pretty green eyes widened in shock, the only think that Sohan had ever liked about him, but that didn't make the blonde bat an eyelash. Waving goodbye, he turned away and immersed himself in the life of the party.

So caught up in his boyfriend, it had been easy enough to forget that they were surrounded by drugs, alcohol, and people of every type. The music blared so loud that the only real conversation that was going on was of the 'bump and grind' sort. As Sohan had been so epically quoted: if you couldn't say it with your body, it didn't need to be said.

Even though he was only nineteen, his ID said twenty-three, and honestly, he was twenty-three in his own opinion. Since he had run away from home at sixteen, at that time claiming he was twenty, he had adjusted to his assumed identity. It had been easy enough. He had been a huge theater buff, so lying came naturally. It was just a shame that he didn't want to be an actor, at least not the sort that played up on stage. He could have made a killing, even if he did have to feature in a movie where he shared the spot light with some broad.

But no, he was a musician. His vocals and his guitar were his life.

Except for tonight. Tonight, sex and violence were his life and if he didn't get some of either or, preferably, both, he was going to be right pissed off. Nothing in the world was worse than a dry spell. Of course, with the drugs pumping through his veins, making everything blur and star-burst bright at the same time, even a minute was an eternity. As he slid out onto the dance floor, hoping to find a fight or somebody DTF, his body pined for the feeling of another body against his.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) Zack
Camden R. Williams
Mechanic - Bob's Auto Shop Full-time l Full-time Addict

Lying underneath the body of a candy-apple red corvette, tightening bolts and loosening screws, he thought about what he would do in the next few minutes before he could clock out and continue on with his life. He thought about walking into his apartment, dropping his coat on the floor, kicking his shoes off, taking off his oil-covered clothes and sitting in his recliner while he watches TV. Maybe tonight he will grab a beer, maybe his friends will call and invite him to get shit faced. He started to zone out during all of this, but as a warm black liquid dripped into his mouth, he awoke almost instantly, banging his head on the car.

"Fucking shit... what the fuck!" he yelled as he slid out from underneath it. He stood to his feet and started wiping his face with his rag. He tucked the rag back into his pocket and turned as he heard foot steps behind him.

"What the fuck did you do now kid?" asked the musky old guy behind Camden.

"Awe, don't worry about it man. I just hit my head is all."

"That's the third time this week. When are you going to stop day dreaming while on the job, Cam?"

Camden sighed as he turned away from his boss. "Sorry Buck, it won't happen again, I swear!" Buck sighed and then a slight smile played across his lips. "Don't worry about it too much. You do good work for me and you're never late. Why don't you just head home, and I'll see you in the morning?"

Camden turned around and smiled at Buck. "Sure old man! That sounds like a good idea." He walked over to the sink and started washing the oils and other dark material from his hands. He grabbed the hand towel and dried them, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his own car keys to a piece of shit Honda he got from his dad a very long time ago. He had been working on it for years, trying to save money and fix all the little kinks and dents. But with his newly discovered habit, money seemed to be in short supply. As he climbed in and turned on the engine, he smiled. He was going home.

As he parked into his parking lot, he locked the door and walked to the apartment. Just as he had imagined, he went through his routine. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer. As he popped the can open, he took a sip and then placed it on the counter. He grabbed the corners of his shirt and ripped it over his head. He grabbed the beer and headed to the recliner. He sat down in his boxers and stared at the screen while images flashed back and forth as he changed through the channels, trying to find the perfect thing to grab his attention. Before he could find anything, his home phone started to ring. He talked for a moment and then hung up. Boys night out. He got ready and then quickly drove over to the usual spot.

When he arrived, he met Donny there and the rest of the boys were there as well, just like always. Of course when he first got there, they had drinks and shots lined up for him, as well as a beautiful surprise. A small baggy filled with a white powdery substance was slipped into his pocket. His hand grazed over it and a smile appeared on his face. He pounded one shot right away, feeling the warm liquor burn as it went down. No chaser. There was no need. He continued to pound the rest of the shots, feeling happier and happier as he went along. Now it was time to play. Now it was time for his surprise. He walked into the bathroom, locking the main door behind him, he made up a few lines. Rolling up a dollar bill, he snorted the substance into his nostril. A shake went through his back. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and rested it against the wall. His smile grew larger and larger than it had before.

Feeling much happier and better about himself and his life, he decided it was time to get some ass. But not just any ass. No this ass had to be perfect, something that wasn't gentle. Had to be one that could be roughed up a bit, slapped, torn if he needed. These thoughts brought him nothing but intense arousal from before. He would find his ass. He would take his ass, whether it was to be forced from the other person, or they would just give in.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:35 am

Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) Untitled-2
Sohan A. Moore

The notion of hurt outweighing love had been ingrained in him from a young age, and though he had never taken the time to think it all out rationally, he would not regret any of his past actions. It was arguable that he had once been with the perfect guy, someone that loved him and cherished him and tried to heal him. Even after the abuse had started, this perfect man had stuck by him, trying to dissuade him and turn him onto a happier path. That hadn’t been fun enough for him. Oh no, Sohan had needed something a little bit more, and no one had been able to give him that.

Dale hadn’t been able to stand the abuse.
    Rye hadn’t been able to tolerate the drugs.
    James had lost interest quick.

Those that could stand the abuse, let his habit alone, and were even slightly interesting still weren’t enough for him. No one was ever enough, because not a single one of them had fought back. Love was being close enough to hurt each other. Emotional pain was the primary target, but how could he care for someone that wouldn’t even fight back when it was something as simple as fists? It just felt wrong, so none of the relationships lasted long. A month was a record for him, and in a lot of ways, it was a miracle that he hadn't caught something with his promiscuous ways, but most of the time he wasn't sober enough to care for it. In fact, at the moment, he was looking to be a little more promiscuous.

His eyes rode the crowd even as he moved against a complete stranger in a way that was all too intimate. Their body, their heat, their scent, it rubbed off on him, intoxicating him, but as soon as his eyes danced back to the person he was dancing with, he lost interest. How hard was it to find a blonde that was about six feet tall with proud features and green eyes? Apparently, impossible. He had been searching for the vast majority of his life and had come up with bunk. It disgusted him. Certainly there was at least one person in the world that was almost half as beautiful as he was? No, of course not. The gods knew perfection and knew they could only do it once without ruining it. But still, they could throw him a bone! It wasn’t right strand someone so perfect in a world with such boring, ugly people.

And maybe they just had.

Green eyes caught with interest on a flicker of gold from across the room. The flashing, colored lights made things uncertain, but he was convinced it was another blonde male, and if his estimation was right, they were nearly the same height. Perfect. Making his way through the crowd, he searched for the person he had noticed. Oh, come on, it was no fair. He never noticed people. They always noticed him and approached him. The one time he noticed someone, they should be easy to catch by default. Wasn’t there any sort of fairness in this world? No, of course there wasn’t. If there was, things wouldn’t be as interesting. Still. He wished the drama didn’t have to come from his disappointments.

Drifting back into the crowd, he searched his pockets, searching, looking, desperate for one more pill, just one more tablet. His haze was starting to fade and he didn’t want that. He wanted to be warm and fuzzy and surrounded by the joy of his ecstasy. Finding the last pill he had managed to scrape together the cash for, he quickly transferred it from the little plastic baggie to his mouth. It sat on his tongue for an instant, a taste of temptation, and then he swallowed it, where it joined the two others he had taken earlier. They would all kick in full force soon, replacing the drug haze that had carried over from yesterday. While he waited for the miracle drug to do its work, he started dancing again, hoping to find somebody, anybody.

It was just luck that he threw one last hopeless glance in the direction that he had seen the blonde, because in that exact instant, the man walked out. Sohan smiled and pushed through the crowd, damned determined not to miss his chance this time. There was no elegance, at least not until he was close enough that his prey wouldn’t escape. The guy was a little more toned than him, judging from the shoulders. It was easy enough to recognize the signs of a crackhead to the trained eye. Those were just small things, by comparison, what mattered where the eyes. He was convinced that his true love would be a blonde with green eyes. When he tapped Camden on the shoulder, he didn’t feel disappointed, just accepting that it wasn’t fate.

As soon as the other turned towards him, Sohan leaned forward and connected their lips. The kiss remained chaste only long enough for him to twine his fingers through the soft, golden hair, and then he leaned into the other and pushed his tongue past the soft lips. The taste inside of this stranger’s mouth was a mix of oil, cocaine, beer, and hard alcohol. Since Sohan didn’t drink, period, it nearly turned his stomach, but at the same time, it turned him on. Drawing back to refill his lungs, he smirked at the stranger and told him, “You taste like oil. Is that just for me?” Shifting against him, moving with the beat of the music, he added, “Because you aren’t going to find anything better, ever.” Arrogance and conviction filled his words as lust filled his eyes. He found what he wanted, and come hell or high water, this was the person he was taking home tonight.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 am

Feeling a light tap on his shoulder, but enough to feel, he turned to see the person that wished for his attention. Camden looked into his eyes. It was a strange feeling that sparked from behind them, but it was a feeling he liked. The green hues stared deeply into his. He felt lips and a tongue forced against his. His tongue forced itself against the other male's, as if it were wrestling. As the other pulled away, his eyes lingered closed, as if a force was keeping them shut. As he heard the other's voice, it seemed the music in the club, the noises all around them, had completely stopped. All he could hear was the other's voice.

Camden smiled as he placed his hands on the man's hips, pulling him in close. "Well, I haven't had a chance to shower just yet, since being off work, and I was hoping to shower with someone very special. So in a way you could say I did it for you." Before the other could speak again, he pressed his own chest against the other's and planted his lips square on the other. One hand slid up his back, while the other stayed planted on the hip. As they continued to kiss and suck, he bucked his hips forward, feeling himself grow with anticipation.

He didn't want it to end. This was going to be his prize. The mix of drugs and alcohol made him feel way more aroused than he normally had. He liked that effect of his substances.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 am

Sohan A. Moore

Sohan chuckled at the other’s words. One of his arms went around the other’s waist, while the other stayed around his shoulders, playing with the golden hair. His mouth and body responded eagerly, his tongue twisting in an attempt to win, while his body continued to rock against the other. As the drugs began to kick in, everything was amplified, from the way Camden felt, smelt, tasted, and sounded to the soft sounds that filtered through the loud music blaring over head, the heat and tastes that road the air from the throng of people around them. It was all so perfect, almost perfect enough to deserve him, but still not quite good enough. He needed more

“I don’t know about showering, but we can definitely find something to do in the bathroom,” Sohan suggested, not bothering with delicacy. “Fuck, we can head back to my place. My bed has been empty for a while. I’m sure it would love the company. What do you say? Wanna see how many times we can bone in one night or get your fill of perfection and move on to something a little more common?” The words rolled off his tongue in a seductive purr as he moved his lips over the face in front of him. His head was spinning in the best possible way and for a moment, he was able to be in love truly, honestly, and completely. It would pass, but for the moment, he clung to the other with desperation, needing to get his fill.

Once he had the answer, his arms slid away from the other, a hand twining with the other. A few more kisses, some hesitation, because he honestly didn’t want to move, and then he lead the way. After only a few steps, he turned back towards the stranger and kissed him again, deeply, but quickly before taking a few more steps. It was odd. Normally, kissing bored him, but this man tasted so...delicious. He wanted more of it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Camden stared into the others' eyes, trying to keep focus. When his eyelids would cover his eyes, he would envision all kinds of weird and psychedelic images. He listened to the words of the other, completely blocking out the booms and beats of the music around them. He was intoxicated by drugs, alcohol, passion, lust, and arousal. He felt himself growing with excitement. "Fuck? Yes. Your place? Fuck yes. Your bed? Let's get to it. I'm ready for a long and hard fuck. And perfection is all I give. So I hope you can take all the manliness that I have for you. And the best part, it only lasts for one night. After that you are shit out of luck sweetheart." He pressed his lips against the others and moved his hands all up and down Sohan. He grabbed his hand as Sohan led them out of the bar.

Camden waved down the taxi and climbed in after the other. He watched his ass in those tight jeans and found himself biting his lip. He would try and save his passion for a disclosed location. The cabby didn't need to see their displays of lust and sexual tension. Instead, Camden dreamed of heterosexuals making out. He shook his head in disgust and tried to think of better things.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Sohan A. Moore

Sohan laughed softly, the sound escaping him more like a breath than a sound. Breathless, hot, it was almost a relief to be out in the cold air, but that wasn’t enough for him. In the back of the taxi, he snuggled against Camden, needing the connection. It felt so intense, and maybe it was just the drugs, but he couldn’t get enough. It took him a second to remember they were going to his place. By then, the taxi driver was already giving him a look. Smiling and dopey eyed, he gave his address before nestling back against Camden again. Rather than kissing the other, he bit at his collar bone and rubbed against him like a cat in heat, going as far as to breathlessly purr.

It didn’t take long to reach his apartment building, but he was already restless. Paying the cabbie wordlessly, he wrapped himself around Camden on the sidewalk, leaning into the male and kissing him roughly as he ground against him, wanting to feel and taste more. His hands sought out more of Camden’s skin, touching gently, caressing him, before his fingers curled in the belt loops and he started tugging him towards the building, but moving slowly, reluctant to release his hold on the other even slightly. Physical connection was all that he lived for at the moment.

Seconds? Minutes? Hours? later the two of them were at his door and he was searching his pockets frantically for his keys. Damnit, he should have known to leave it unlocked, but Alex had never gotten him this hard so fast, not even when they were just starting. When he finally found them, he moaned with relief before kissing Camden again and opening his home to a complete stranger for nearly the hundredth time.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:24 am

Camden watched the cabby's eyes in the rear view mirror. Was he judging them or jealous? Camden didn't know and he really didn't give a shit. Normally he was very reserved about his homosexuality, but with the rush of drugs and other influences in his body. He turned his eyes from the driver and stared down at Alex. He kissed the top of his head as his hands felt around the other male, grabbing, clenching, and caressing. He was anxious as ever and his member was sharing that info with his new found partner for the night.

As they arrived at the place, he got out of the car and waited for his escort. As Alex walked in front of him, he watched his ass move from side to side. Camden bit his lower lip and clenched his hands. Just a few more minutes and that ass was gonna be his. As Alex got to the doorstep, he watched as he fetched his keys from his pants. Camden walked up really close behind Alex and biting and kissing his neck as he continued to find his keys. He moaned softly near his ear, letting Alex know exactly what he wanted. His hands moved down from his chest to his crotch, grabbing onto the lovely package as he rubbed it. When Alex finally opened the door, he made his move.

There was no time to look for a couch or a bed or a counter, his option was the wall. He pressed the smaller male against the door, kissing and biting his neck. His hands ran up and down his body, feeling whatever he wanted. His hands unzipped the other's pants and started biting around his collar bone. He moved down to his knees and pulled out Roy's cock. He nuzzled his face against the soft skin and stuck out his tongue. He lightly traced the tip of it with his tongue, slowly his tongue moved up and down around the shaft. He wrapped his lips around the whole thing and took it deep into his throat. The saliva dripped from his lips onto his balls.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Sohan A. Moore

Sohan loved the biting and kisses to his neck, but blamed them for why it took so long. He certainly didn't mind Camden being distracting one bit though. Moaning back, he had barely gotten them through the door when he was pressed against the wall. As his pants were undone, he moaned again, his body already rock hard and lust making him wild. Still, he managed to close and lock the door. Having one of his neighbors see it ajar would not have been a good thing just then. His landlord was just now starting to believe that he hadn't purposefully flashed her, which may or may not have actually been an accident. He wasn't saying.

As Camden went down, his hands went to the wall, bracing him. Sucking in a sharp breath, he tilted his head back as the other drew his cock out. "God, yes," he sighed softly, eyes drifting closed. His thighs tensed as he tried to find something to keep a hold of. Eventually, his fingers found their way to Camden's hair and tangled there. Rocking his hips forward instinctively, his eyes opened so he could look down at the sexy blonde. The way his lips were wrapped around his cock made Sohan groan, his fingers tightening in the fair hair and his hips rocking forward again.

His head fell back again, making a soft sound as it hit the wall. His hips shifted forward in shallow thrusts, as he tried to stop himself so he wouldn't choke the other man, but the demanding way his fingers tugged lightly at Camden's hair seemed to bely that. Moaning again, Sohan tried to stifle it by biting his tongue, but the small amount of pain only made him want more, need more.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Camden licked and sucked on the cock in his mouth, his hands moved to the balls and fondled them gently. He licked from the base to the head and all around, flicking his tongue over the head in a teasing way. Feeling the hand dig in hi hair, he smiled and growled for he cock. His saliva was getting everywhere. It was all over the cock, dripping on the balls, sliding onto his clothes, and just about everywhere you could imagine. One hand started to stroke the meaty cock, while his mouth moved from deep throat to out and over and over again. The hand stroked in rhythm with his mouth, making the other male moan even more and more.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 am

Sohan released Camden's hair so that he could push his pants lower. Kicking his shoes off, he moved slow so that he wouldn't have teeth in a sensitive place and so that his knees wouldn't give out. Getting his pants even lower, his fingers curled in the blonde hair again. Moaning, he murmured encouragement as he shifted and wiggled until his pants were pooled around his ankles. Dragging his shirt off, he leaned back against the wall and pinched his own nipple, one hand reaching through the blonde hair again. His hips rolled forward as he pinched and twisted the sensitive nub.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 am

Camden couldn't stop himself. He sucked and sucked and sucked. He wanted to make him cum in his mouth. His hand continued to stay in tune with his motions. With each passing minute, it seemed that more and more saliva was coming from his lips. He forced the cock deeper and deeper into his mouth, it was practically touching the back of his throat. But it wasn't enough. He needed to hear the moans, and feel his body turn.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 am

Hips rolling forward slowly, matching the stroking, bobbing, and suction, Sohan gasped and moaned softly. His voice was lost in the slick sounds, but as his hips picked up the pace, driven by need, his voice rose as well. Soft moans grew louder and louder, words forming and tumbling over his lips incoherently. His hand released his already pert and abused nipple to tighten in Camden's hair as he thrust into his mouth quickly. He had never felt so hot, and he didn't know if it was the drugs or this male, but he felt himself ready to tumble over the edge in minutes. He wasn't sure if he wanted it to stop or to go on forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)   Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate Stay Night (Private4Dark, "possibly" Mature)
Page 1 of 1