Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Gwendolyn didn't want to be left alone, especially since Craig was the one who had put her in this state. However, she nodded, moving over to the bed to clean up. She would feel better in a little bit and if she was doing something. She could do schoolwork, but she couldn't really teach someone at the moment. That and she wanted to feel calm not stressed with studying. "I won't leave." She murmured, sitting on the bed when she was finished.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

Craig nodded his head and unlocked the door. He quickly ran down the hall and searched for the violin. He finally found it in the third room he checked. He grabbed it and brought it to his room. He closed the door and locked it just as before. He handed her the violin and sat down on the floor. He crossed his legs and stared up at her. His smile was innocent and he was no longer the horn dog from before. He could turn on the gentleman charm at any time.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

"Do you really have to lock the door?" She asked as she took the violin. "I feel like some prize that you don't want to share with the world." She brought the violin up and tested it with a scale smiling when it was in tune. She thought of a tune she had heard on a video and began playing it. She let the music come and flow, finally relaxing. She felt happy. Finally playing the instrument she had always loved. It had been her solace during dark times.

Song she plays
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

"If I don't lick the door, the help will think it's alright for them to come and spend time with us. My father always taught me to lock the door." He watched and listened to her play. He leaned back on his hands and nodded his head with the sounds coming from the instrument. The music was beautiful and the song was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 am

Gwendolyn sighed happily as she pulled the instrument away from her chin. She glanced at Craig suddenly self-conscious. She wasn't sure what to do now. He had locked the door and she wasn't sure if she could get out. "You're staff just walks into your room?" She asked, remembering the reason he had given her for locking the door. "Can't you fire them for doing that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:10 am

"Well if I could fire them for that, I could fire them for anything. My father doesn't want me to have that kind of power over people. I don't really understand why though. I am taking over the family business when I am old enough." He looked at her and smiled, "how long have you been playing the violin? You are really good at it!"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 am

"I've been playing for four years now. My f-father let me when he realize how much he liked the sound. I enjoyed it because it put him to sleep and let me just drift with the music." She said, her voice becoming a whisper as she spoke. She had a slight blush because of the compliment, not quite used to hearing someone say that about her playing. Sometimes she wondered if she had been so horrible that her father had just fallen asleep. "What about you? Surely you have something you're good at, besides having s..sex."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:30 am

He stood up and looked around his room. "I wish there was something I was good at, but my father doesn't approve of anything I do. I draw every once and while..." he walked over to his desk and pulled out a cabinet drawer. He uncovered a notepad and pulled it out for her. He handed it over. "I haven't shown that to anyone. My father says I should focus on things like managing and micromanaging. It's always business for him. But how did you know I am good at sex?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:12 am

Gwendolyn frowned as he mentioned his father only made him focus on business. It sounded extremely boring to her and she liked school. She blushed, gazing everywhere but him. "T-the other students talk. I was just quoting them and eliminating it before it came out of your mouth." She said in a rush, turning to place the violin somewhere.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:01 am

"Oh, well those are just rumors that kids like to spread. I wouldn't believe them if I were you. I'm not good at anything. I always find a way to fuck something up." he stood up and walked over to his closet, staring at things he had down and hidden deep within, where his father had never seen.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 am

Gwendolyn frowned. She almost said she'd rather tell for herself before she remembered what they were talking about. She watched as he went to his closet, digging through it. She went over and grabbed his notebook and smiled, finding the drawings rather good. She wondered if he'd notice if she took it. Of course, he was self-conscious of such things. She chuckled, flipping through the notebook. "I like your drawings."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 am

"Thanks," he muttered quietly. "But you don't have to try and like them. They are childish and lame. I should just stick to business and that kind of boring shit." He was really upset. His whole life he was always trying to impress his father and make him happy, but nothing ever worked. He looked at he notepad in her hands and then at her. "You can have it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 am

"If I say I like it then I like it, ya prick." She muttered, glaring at him. She smiled when he told her she could have the notebook and put it in her backpack. She walked over to him, careful not to get too close, and poked his chest. "I think, you should find something that you want to do and just do it. Don't tell your father because if he's constantly bringing you down, then you aren't going to let your full potential out. Business is fine and all, but it's also one of the most boring subjects in the world. Find something fun to counteract it."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 am

He turned to her when she poked him, but his eyes stared downward. "Well, I have always waned to play the guitar, but my father said it's for idiots and morons and I have to be better than that." He looked up at her, and tried to smile, but his depression was too deep. "Uhh, you can go home now, if you like. I will tell my father that you taught me a whole bunch of math equations and I sent you home for your family."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 am

"And what are you going to do? Wallow in self-pity? I don't think so. Come on." She grabbed his hand, leaving her backpack, because honestly she forgot about it. She unlocked the door and pulled him down and out of the house. It was beautiful and she wanted to see him smile because he hadn't laughed at her or forced her to do anything.

"We're going to go get ice cream and go to the beach." She said as she dragged him from his house and towards her own part of town. She didn't care if he was willing or not, she was taking him out of that overly fancy house. She slowed down as she came back to familiar territory, not letting go of his hand. "Have you ever been to our local beach? I've only been able to go once. I was able to climb down to the caves that usually no one can get to because of the water."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 am

"I've been doing well for the last couple of years, so why not continue now?" he asked. But before he could really stop anything, she was tugging him out of the house. The help just stared at the two, completely confused. As they went outside, he had realized he had never once been to the beach. "Well, no, I can't say that I ever have. There are caves near the beach? How is that even possible?" As awkward as it was to be pulled around by a female, he really liked holding her hand. He wasn't going to take advantage of this opportunity. Whatever happened, happened.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Gwendolyn stopped in shock before laughing. "Well, all the more reason to go. Come on, it's beautiful and the weather is supposed to be like this all day. Uh, though it might be better if you had something suitable to swim in." She mentioned as she looked at the fancy clothes he was wearing. She glanced back towards his home, not really wanting to go back in case he changed his mind, but she didn't have any male clothing. At least, none that would fit him. She had some she wore to bed, but that was it. "Do you have anything less ... formal, like shorts? I'd rather you didn't get yelled at for ruining clothing. We can stop by my house later to pick up my own clothes. It'd be kind of hard to swim in jeans."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Craig looked back at his house and then to Gwendolyn. "So I have a better idea." He reached into his pocket, grabbing his wallet and opened it up. He pulled a credit card from inside and held it up for her to see. "Why don't we just go get new stuff? Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm

"Ah, but I have stuff at home." She pointed out, walking again but slower this time. "Besides, you shouldn't waste your money on me. I'd probably never wear the outfit again after today. I don't go to the beach often, never really had a reason too."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 pm

"Okay, but what if I wanted to?" he asked with a slight smile. He was trying to be happy, but thinking about the events that occurred in his room, he just couldn't. "It would make me happy if you would let me buy you some new stuff, please?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Gwendolyn blushed. It was rare for someone to offer to buy her something, so she nodded. "Okay, but don't yell at me if it's not as expensive as you'd like." She mumbled, wondering where they should go. "Where exactly do you want to go to buy these items? I can go bring towels from my house, so don't think of buying them. It'd be a waste of money."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Craig smiled and nodded his head. "The least I can expect is you to at least let me buy you something." He dug into his pocket and grabbed the keys to his Mustang. He placed his hand in the small of her back, and started moving them towards his car. As they approached the front, he opened the passenger door and let her inside. Once she was safely inside, he slammed the door closed and got in on hi side. He drove out of the driveway and headed towards downtown. Luckily for them, there was a really important football game going down at the school, so most of the students would be there. "I will buy everything. Don't worry about towels from your home. I will keep them at my house, so we can go to the beach again some time. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Gwendolyn rolled her eyes, jumping slightly as he lead her to a mustang. She stared at it in wonder, stepping in without a complaint. She touched the dash, admiring the car. She didn't know much about them, but she could like one when she saw a good car. She looked over at him as he said he'd buy it all. "Why? Don't you have enough towels at your house? It makes sense to just get the stuff from my house since it's on the way, but if you insist I'm not going to stop you." She said with a smile, leaning back as the car took off.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm

"Don't worry about it. It could even be our little secret," he joked as they parked behind the buildings. As they got out of the car, he locked it and headed towards the first store. As they walked in, you could definitely tell it was gonna be expensive. They had assortments of bikini's, one piece bathing suits, board shorts, swimming trunks, tank tops, and t-shirts of all shapes, colors, and sizes. They even sold wet suits for scuba diving. It seemed like this place had it all. He opened the door for her and walked right over to the female racks. "So how about you try some on for me and we decide together, which one would be the best on you?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Gwendolyn stepped out of the car, a light blush on her cheeks from excitement. She was good at keeping secrets, though this one seemed silly to keep. She walked into the building and stopped in shock, only moving because Craig lead her. It was all so expensive. "I ... but ... Everything's so expensive. I feel like I'm going to ruin something." She whispered, keeping closer to Craig than she usually would have. She spotted the bikini's and would have instantly gone over but she was shy so she didn't. "Alright, but I'm not sure what to choose. There's so many."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: