Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) Empty
PostSubject: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 am

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) Dark_s10
Name: Gwendolyn Raelin McCoy
Is classified as the school geek and only virgin.

"What!?" Gwendolyn was usually quiet and reserved, respectful of her seniors, but she had to make sure her hearing hadn't suddenly failed on her. Surely, she had miss heard.

"You are going to be a tutor. You'll be meeting him in the library after class today." Mr. Finkle raised an eyebrow at her sudden raise in voice, only ignoring it because he of her grades. "Everything is in the pamphlet I just gave you. Go along or you'll be late for class."

Gwendolyn sighed, shoving the pamphlet in with her other books. She didn't want to deal with the idiots of this school. They were only there for sex. Just as the thought crossed her mind, a long drawn out moan filled the empty hallway. A shiver ran down her spine as she resisted the urge to kick the door.

Tucking a strand of hair that escaped the braided knot at the top of her head behind her ear, she quickened her pace to the Calculus room. All of her classes were advanced for her being a freshman. She was teased for it, but it didn't matter. She figured that if she took the pain now then she had the right to turn around and laugh in their face later in life when she was on top of the world and they were stuck in a gutter filled with over diseased people.

Shoving the glasses, that she really didn’t need, farther up the bridge of her nose, she knocked on the door and entered. The classroom went silent as she explained why she was late. The teacher never had any reason to believe her words were nothing but the truth.

She could feel the unwanted gazes of her classmates, some raging with disgust others with just pure hatred that she was even there. With a silent sigh, she took her book out, setting the pamphlet in a folder out of sight. If anything, she didn’t want the delinquents to know she would be tutoring their schools whore. Heck, she didn’t want to know she was tutoring him.

The school day passed in a rushed blur as she studiously did her work. She ignored the suggestive groping, smacking any who dared try to force her into anything. She had her self-respect if nothing else to live by. She ate dinner rather slowly, not wanting to arrive too early and seem to eager. Her pride refused to allow her to be late.

At exactly 6:58, she threw her leftovers in the trash and made her way to the library. She opened the door at exactly seven and looked around for him. She didn’t see him, not that she really expected too. With a sigh, she sat at the table closets to the door so she could stop should he try to escape.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Waking up to the sound of his alarm screaming, he held out his arm and slammed it on the ground. He lazily opened his eyes and rolled over to his other side. There was a beautiful female body laying besides him. He looked at her and then gave a deep sigh. Her body did not move. He stared at her again. He placed his fist over his mouth and coughed loudly into it. She moved a little bit, maybe waking up now. He placed his hand on her shoulder and started to shake her lightly. "Hey, hey, hey." Finally she was awake.

"Hey, you gotta get out of here. I got a lot of stuff to do toady, so if you could kindly get dressed and I will call you later tonight?" She looked over at him with a slight smile and then rolled out of bed and started getting dressed. He watched her, keeping his hands behind his head. She finally left out the door, slamming it behind her. He laughed to himself and spoke aloud, "you da champ Craig, you da champ!" He got out of bed and stared at himself in the mirror, flexing and looking at all his muscles. He finally jumped in the shower and dressed into some stunning clothes.

Before he was going to walk out of his dorm room, his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket, and looked at the caller ID. The screen showed "DAD/ASSHOLE". He flipped open the phone and held it to his face, "hello?" As soon as his father's voice came over the phone, it was filled with anger and fire. Craig had a special ability to block out his father's "talks". But as he pretended to listen, he heard some key words, "failed again", "idiot", "piece of shit", and last but not least "mandatory tutor". When he heard the last phrase, he shouted, "mandatory tutor?! What the hell is that?" As the two started to argue, he was given the ultimate word and times that it was going to happen.

He slammed the phone closed and threw it against the wall. Luckily it didn't break. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the room. He went through the day, going to school and spending time with his friends, but when the time came to go the library, he made sure he was going to be late. He smoked a few cigarettes, knowing he may be paired with some nerdy kid that talked too much about stupid nerd shit. He looked around the room until he saw the nerdy girl he was told about. He walked over to her, grabbed the chair out, and sat next to her.

"Hey," was all that came from his mouth as he slammed his bag on the table. He didn't give a shit if it was a library or a strip joint. He treated all places the same.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Gwendolyn jumped slightly as a bag slammed down near her head. Her smoky gaze narrowed to slits as she turned her gaze onto the culprit. She didn’t bother with a simple hello, instead going straight to the point.

“I’m here because I was kindly asked too.” She wouldn’t mention she had no idea of it until that morning. It was none of his business anyway. “I will tutor you nothing more, so keep the funny business to zero from the hours of 7 – 9 pm. Now…”

She reached into her folder and pulled out his information. “It looks like your worst subject is…..wow you’re stupid. Anyway, we’ll start with math since science is going to have to deal with math anyway. Grab your Calculus book.”

She waited for him to do as told, grabbing her own as well as her notebook. She had her own homework to do on top of tutoring.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Craig rolled his eyes as he "listened" to her. "Yeah yeah toots... I got you." When she stopped talking and started moving things around, he started watching her, kinda shocked. "What are you doing? What is Calcupus?" He looked at her in shock, before she could answer him or whatever she was going to do, he started speaking again. "This is bullshit, can't we just say you tutorialed me or something? Instead of actually doing this bullshit? I got places to go, people to see, and things to do. I bet you might also..." He paused for a moment and then smiled and laughed, "naw, you don't have anyone or anywhere or anything!" He started laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 pm

“My name is Gwendolyn, not toots, and Calculus is a form of math. You would know that if you bothered to show up for class instead of doing….it…with some random girl in a closet or wherever. Unfortunately, if your grades don’t improve that looks bad on not only you but me as well.” She chose to ignore his comment, instead opening up to the very first page of the book. She shoved the book towards him and opened her notebook to the first page. “Paper, pencil, let’s go. To quote you ‘I got places to go, people to see, and things to do.’”
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 pm

"Gwendolyn huh? Where the fuck did that name come from? A bunch of clowns?" He started to laugh as he opened his backpack. He started pulling some things out, grabbing his notebook, he held it out to her, "is this a pencil?" He was such an asshole, but he loved every minute of it. He looked over at her and leaned in close to her. "So what do you say about a little kiss? Come on, it will relieve some tension I am feeling between us. I may not know what Calcumbulis is, but I do know that we have some very good Chemistry. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 pm

“It’s actually Celtic, not that you would know what that is.” She rolled her eyes as she began doodling in the ancient language she had taught herself a few years ago. She looked up as he spoke again and almost went to punch him, which shocked her. She wasn’t a violent person by nature. “Are you seriously this retarded? Because I can recommend a school perfect for you, it’s called pre-school.” She moved to explain the first problem when he moved closer to her. A blush covered her cheeks as she scooted the chair farther away from him. “I doubt that will relieve any tension. Besides, you were the one who came in with the attitude. If you are so good at Chemistry, then you have to be good at math. Do this problem then.”

So saying, she pushed on his arm so he was upright away from her and moved so she could explain the first problem for him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 am

Craig smiled at her. "You get really cute when you are mad, you know that... Miss Guanolynn," he said as he stood from his chair and walked behind her, bending at the waist to kiss her cheek lightly, and slowly rub her shoulders. "Come on, I know a nice spot in where we can be alone and set our differences aside... what do you say baby?" he asked with a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 am

Gwendolyn sighed, trying to control the urge to shudder as he touched her. Her hand instantly went to wipe her cheek while she moved away from his touch. “I’m sorry, I thought I made it clear. Let me give it to you in tiny little sentences. I. Do. Not. Want. You!” She hissed, her gaze narrowing.

“Now, sit back down, so I can explain this too you already.” She firmly grabbed his arms and tried to move him from behind her. “Why can’t you just sit and let e explain it? After that I’ll leave and we can say I tutored you. I’ll make some problems up next week to see if you actually got it that way you aren’t held back a grade.”
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 am

He sighed and removed her hands from her. "You really are one tough fortune cookie to crack." He walked back to his seat and sat down. "Fine miss picky." He grabbed the paper and pencil, waiting for her to start talking about some shit he didn't fucking care about.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Gwendolyn shook her head before scooting a bit closer before she began to explain the material. She wrote it out as simple as she could manage. "Do you understand?" She asked, tapping the eraser of the pencil on the problem.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm

He looked at the paper and the dropped his head on the table. "Yeah I got it."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Gwendolyn felt guilty for being harsh with him earlier. She knew everyone was bad at something. Sighing, she leaned her head on the table beside his, with the calculus book as a measuring distance.

"Do you want to do something else? Math isn't for everyone." She asked quietly, brushing some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Craig looked down at his paper and then up at her with a sly smile. "Well I do have a project for Human Anatomy. Maybe you could help me with that?"

His eyes looked all over her body and then towards his books.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:13 am

Gwendolyn glared as he spoke. "As long as it stays within the text book, I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 am

Craig smiled and shook his head. He stood up and walked over to her side. Her head followed him, watching his every move. He knew she was. He dropped down to one knee at her side, turning her whole body towards him. His eyes stayed closed until she was in the way he had wanted her. As he opened his eyes, they set on hers. They burned with the passion and lust he was feeling. She was a challenging target. No matter what line he had thrown at her, they all got shot down or burned to the ground, ashes collected and dumped off a cliff into the ocean to be taken under by the crashing waves. As his eyes smoldered, he spoke quietly. "There is nothing the book would be able to teach me, that I would actually retain. I really need your help. If I get kicked out of school, my dad will force me to go to Military School. You would do anything to help me stay out of that horrid place? Right?"

His hand moved up and traced her chin and jaw.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 am

Gwendolyn’s gaze followed him as he moved around her. What was he doing? Her eyes narrowed as he bent down to one knee beside her chair. A small gasp escaped her as his hands touched her, moving her so she was facing him. She held her breath, waiting for something that would never happen, something she had run from.

She gazed at his eyes, his words registering more than she wished. Damn him and his need to play the kicked little puppy game. She could feel the blush across her face and she quickly shut her eyes, willing herself to get a hold of reality. She didn’t want to be some mindless fuck, not to anybody. A shiver ran through her at memories she’d rather not see at the moment, which only strengthened her resolve to fight his desire for her.

She opened her eyes, guarded this time, and looked down at him. She bent a little, a small smile on her face. “Of course I don’t want you to go to military school, but then if you can’t retain anything in a book, perhaps I should rent one of those movies from the science room. Would that help you then?”

She refused to answer his last question. She would, more than likely; simply because she had a heart underneath all the coldness, she had wrapped it in.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 am

As he heard her answer from her soft lips, he closed his eyes only for a moment. When he opened them he had a reply. "Why would I want to learn from a video which probably has some very unattractive women in it, when I have the most beautiful flower I have ever seen right before me? That just doesn't make sense to me, but if you want to get the movies and then call me when you get them, we could do that." He stood up and shoved his things back into his backpack. He slung it on his back and placed his shades over his eyes. Before leaving he turned around to face her, "I think the next time we meet is in like a few days right? Next time, my house. My parents won't be there, but the maids are always there."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

Gwendolyn frowned, she wasn't self conscious of herself, but it was still heart lifting to hear someone call her beautiful. Especially when that person happened to be the one she had had a crush on for a while now. She mentally shook herself. He probably said those words to every girl he met. And there went the heart fluttering.

She glanced at the clock and frowned, they still had about 45 minutes left. She looked back at him and sighed, smacking herself on the forehead rather hard. "Ow. Anyway, I need an address and don't worry. I won't bring boring movies. I'll figure something else out for you to learn, perhaps in a fun way for both of us."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 am

He shrugged his shoulders and then turned around, he wasn't planning on replying to her, but he decided to grace her with a reply. "I will tell one of the maids to call you."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Gwendolyn sighed as she stood, shoving her book back into her backpack. She grabbed her gel pen and walked over to him, her heart racing. She wasn't usually outgoing and to do something that contradicted that aspect was a little nerve wracking. She brushed her hair out of her face as she grabbed his arm. She quickly jotted down her phone number and took a quick step backwards. Her expression was guarded.

"Figured you wouldn't be able to lose it that way." She mumbled before brushing past him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 am

He hadn't really been paying attention to her, but as his arm was grabbed, he didn't really have a choice. He watched her and then stared at his arm. He noticed the handwriting was close to perfect, but he was an ass. There was no way he was going to be that nice and compliment her. "Does my arm look like paper to you?" he grunted as he turned away and headed out of the library. As he reached the doors, he turned back to her. "I won't be contacting you. It will most likely be Mary." He turned away from her and headed out the door. As he climbed into his sports car, he revved the engine and sped off into the city.

Mary greeted Craig at the door with a welcoming smile. She took his bags and placed them in their place. She followed him into the kitchen, "do you need anything Master Craig?" He brushed his arm towards her, shooing her away. But before she left, she saw the writing on his arm. "Sir, what is on your arm?" Craig looked down at his forearm and then up at her. "You need to call this number and give directions to the manor from wherever this girl is coming from. She's my tutor, so don't get all paranoid or whatever. Oh and her name is Gwendolyn or some shit like that." She immediately grabbed a notepad and started jotting down the number. "I shall call her before too late, sir." Craig nodded his head and walked to his room.

Mary immediately walked to the phone and started dialing the number. "Hello, is Gwendolyn there?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 am

Gwendolyn made a rude noise before answering with a yes. She couldn't believe he was being such a jerk. What had she expected? A saint, not likely. She turned and pretended to ignore him as he informed her that a woman named Mary would be contacting her. Figures he would be to lazy to contact her himself. She left the library after acquiring some books that would definitely bore Craig. She wasn't getting them for him, no she was going to bring them for her to read while he studied.

She paused as she was putting unneeded books in her locker. What was she going to do so he could learn? Obviously she had to think dumb for him to understand. Sighing in defeat, she shut her locker with a little more force than necessary. It wasn't like she had stupid friends, not like she really had any friends since most people avoided her just because she remained a virgin. Stupid hypocritical peers, not understanding why she didn't just give into temptation. It wasn't like she was an unattractive girl. She just didn't see herself as attractive, tainted would be a better word. She sighed again, pulling her hoodie on and covering her head as it began to rain.

She should have listened to the weather before leaving home this morning. It would have warned her to bring an umbrella, even if it hadn't started to rain. She started her trek home. It took her an hour to reach home since traffic wasn't there to stop her when crossing streets. She fumbled with all the locks on her door, her hands cold. She instantly stripped as soon as the door was closed. All the curtains were closed and she lived by herself only returning to her parents home on the holidays.

The phone rang as soon as she had finished stripping. She froze before reprimanding herself. The other person wouldn't be able to see her through the phone. She chuckled lightly as she answered the phone with a polite hello.

"Hello, is Gwendolyn there?"

He had remembered her name. The fact shouldn't have surprised her as much as it did. Of course he would remember, he wasn't a complete idiot, well maybe he was. Realizing that she had yet to answer the woman she quickly confirmed that she was.

"Can I ask who's calling?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 am

"Yes, this is Mary. I am calling for Master Craig. He has instructed me to give Gwendolyn detailed descriptions from your personal position on the best route to arrive at his abode. Is she available?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 am

"This is Gwendolyn. I can find my way if you simply give me an address." She wondered why she hadn't bothered to ask for a physical address from Craig earlier. She had forgotten about Google maps. She didn't like talking on the phone to begin with and Mary seemed a little too formal and stiff. Perhaps it was a requirement that came with the job, though her own personal maid had been like a best friend to her through all the years she had lived with her parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: