Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Brad smiled seeing Jarred's reaction. Slowly adding yet another finger, his other hand never slowed down. His lips pressed against the soft neck before him. He felt himself aching for more, but knew he would have to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 am

Don't kill me! I was rereading and realized that eventually, Jarred would stop going along with it, because he still doesn't completely trust the other to not tell everyone about them having sex. In fact, he would be convinced that it was going to happen.

Rationally broke through the desire. Whether it was because of the third finger in a place it very much did not belong or because he finally realized that this was Brad. As in, asshole Brad that made his life a living hell. The chances of this happening and him not telling the whole school seemed slim to none. With Jarred's luck, not only would Brad tell his friends, but he would publicize it to the school. There was no way that Rylie wouldn't find out. With all of the gay rumors already floating around and the fact that he had never gotten past kissing with her on their own, there was no way she wouldn't ditch him, thinking he was using her for cover up.

Squirming, he tried to push the other away. The thoughts were a serious turn off and his body betrayed that. "Enough. Stop," Jarred said, his voice still husky, but he cleared his throat and repeated, somewhat steadier, "Let me go. Stop it, Bradley." He didn't want to think about it too much, didn't want to talk himself into just going along with it. Instead, he pulled away from the other and said louder, "Don't touch me. Stop."
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 am

Brad released Jarred, pulling away from him. His warm body touched the cold tiles of the shower wall and he winced just a little. But the temperature wasn't what was going to bother him. Yes he was angry. More than angry. Not only was he stopped from getting what he wanted, but it would be for the second time tonight. This had never happened to Brad in the past. He always got what he wanted, what he needed. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he closed them tightly. "Why? What's going on?" he asked as he opened them again, trying not to burn Jarred with his stare. Brad had never been a geek or a nerd, but from watching those stupid Star Wars films, this was the first time he had ever wished he had the power of the force, so he could silence Jarred and force his cock into the fool before him. Although his voice was calm and deep, his emotions were wrestling around in his entire body. He stayed hard due to the testosterone which cycled everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 am

Jarred was relieved when he was released without a struggle. He knew that he should get out and leave, but for some reason, he was stopped by the sound of Brad's voice. Damn it. Now was NOT the time to explain. Once he was showered and had a big cup of coffee to steady his nerves and get his head on straight, then he should take a crack at explaining himself to Brad. Not right now when he was dripping wet, doing his damnedest to not look anywhere but at the tile directly above Brad's left shoulder, and so torn that he felt like he could split in two. There was no excuse beyond stupidity to stay there...and stupid he was.

His arms crossed over his chest, a defensive pose, and he leaned back against the tiles on the far side. They were ice cold against his back, but it was a good thing. They calmed his racing heart. Still glaring at that one tile, he gritted out, "It is just wrong. I have a girl friend, and we're friends." He wasn't going to bring up the whole "we're both guys" issue, since it didn't matter to him. Leaning farther against the tiles, as if he were trying to melt into them, he added, "I can't do it. It's wrong." Carefully, he avoided thinking about exactly why he couldn't do it. He didn't want his distrust betrayed. Yes, they weren't truly friends yet and yes, they probably never would be, but he didn't want to admit he felt that way, not to Brad.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】   ♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♂Ḧis ₪ ₲eeky ₪ Ởbsession♂ 【Private║Mature】
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4